• Rating 0.67/10 96 reviews

iKitchen is not a merchant member
    iKitchen does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • iKitchen contact information

"This company is. more than likely, a total scam. I have tried for more than a year to get a refund on a coffee maker that I "purchased" from them and never received. I cancelled my order and demanded a refund for the purchase price of $61.30. It''s been almost a year, and my refund has never come. I'm finally, approaching my credit card company for help. I wonder if a group of folks, like us, who've had similar experience with this "company" (MetroMarket iKitchen.com) could get anywhere with IC3. Has anyone, out there, ever considered this? Thanks for reading on - my advice to everyone is to, promptly, use your trigger finger and click away from their website! "

"iKitchen and iGadget are scams. I bought a coffee maker from them and they canceled the order.

On Feb 26, 2010 they charged me $9.95 - a small amount but illegal just the same. It's a slick scam where they steal small amounts from a lot of people and the charges are so small most people don't notice. The company is Comm Services LLC of Ocean, New Jersey.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM IT IS A SCAM.

"I like the reviews provided By Frank and the one before. Clearly they are fake reviews intended to improve the rating for iKitchen. Just look at the reviews they have provided: both of them the highest rating and both of them for the same two companies, both owned by the same fraudster. I myself have shopped at iKitchen and everything the negative comments have pointed out is true."

"excellent price with great service. What more can you ask for? Long time customer Andrew D"

"Terrible experience!!! They sell product out of stock. I bought a meat grinder and by the third week it didn't arrive. No telephone to contact. Had to cancel through e-mail. At least they didn't charge since product was out of stock."

"I ordered a calculator from them and they said it would be 3 to 5 days before it shipped. 2 weeks later I contacted them and they said sorry we had problems with shipping and that it would be shipped in the next dew days and I would recieve a tracking number etc. A week later still nothing so I told them to either ship it in 48 hours or cancel it. They opted to cancel the next day. Still another week gone by no sign of my refund yet. i'll be calling my credit card company to dispute the charge. I'll also be contacting the better business bureau"

"I received a 'sale' email from Ikitchen so I immediately tried to purchase the Cuisinart coffee grinder. Of course they were out of stock and it's been nearly two months. I have since closed the credit card account so I asked for a refund check. 'They can't do refund checks' I was told and that any refund will also be delayed.

I've had it with this company. It is unethical to take people's money for items you don't have. Much bigger companies have been sued for this type business.

I am contacting my state's attorney general. It looks like the web site is owned by a local company here in Washington state anyway so my attorney general would be appropriate.

"I ordered a Cuisinart coffee pot on 7/24/09. I am still waiting for it's arrival. I have asked repeatedly for a credit to my visa and they have yet to do so. They continue to tell me the product is back ordered. I will never do business wiht them again. I am trying to figure out how to file a claim against them withe the BBB or another agency that monitors on-line retailers."

"I ordered a coffee maker. It took them no time at all to charge me even though they did not have the item in stock.

It took over 3 weeks (and several inquiries) before I had any communication what so ever from them. Finally I get an email saying - sorry we expect them "shortly". I replied "cancel it and please confirm it has been cancelled." Weeks go by again and I make several attempts to contact them again to no avail. I finally get a response to my email saying - ok we will cancel it and refund your credit card.

Now it is a month later and I stil have not received a refund. Again - no response to emails, no one answers the phone. I have been totally ripped off by ikitchen. I am beginning to think I will never get a refund. Going to have too look for other avenues to go after thsee people...

"I really wish I had read these reviews before ordering. Same, exact garbage. They did not ship within 2-3 days and when I emailed to inquire, they did not respond. A week later, I canceled via email, a week after that, they emailed and said that "the item is still on back order" (still? they never told me it was in the first place) and they would ship when they have the item. THIS IS AFTER I CANCELED. I am calling my credit card company to make sure they do not charge me, STAY AWAY FROM THESE IDIOTS."

"I echo all of the complaints below. This company stinks. When I ordered my bodum coffee press in April, there was no mention that it was out of stock. After two email inquiries over the next few months, each time it was still on backorder, I finally cancelled the order and asked for my money back in mid-August. They said they would refund the money. We'll see. AVOID! AVOID!!"

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS with these guys! I placed my order on April 28th, they charged my credit card and sent me a confirmation. I waited over 3 weeks, per their website and nothing, sent an email asking where my stuff was - no response. I resent the email 2 days later - telling them to send me a tracking number or credit my credit card. The reponse was we will look into it. I finally called my credit card company 2 days later and the credit card company issued a credit to me. These people BDA homekitchen.com and ikitchen.com - those are the two I am aware of. "

"THE REVIEWS TELL ALL! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!
6/1/09 - Placed order. "Ships in 2-3 business days"

6/4/09 - No shipping notification. Emailed to find out tracking number.

6/8/09 - Cut & Paste response "On backorder 1-2 weeks"

6/8/09 - Responded to comment on delay in notification. Customer service policy says customer to be notified on out of stock items in 1-2 business days.

6/15/09 - Responded to my email with the IDENTICAL cut & paste response in the 6/8/09 email with no additional info.

-- Oh and it's STILL listed as "In Stock: Ships in 2-3 Business days"

"Placed an order on 11/24/08 with assurance the item was in stock. AFTER the order was place I was informed it was not in stock and would be back ordered. It is now 06/07/09 and I still have not received or even been contacted about the order. I have had no response to inquiries. STAY AWAY from this jerk water outfit!!!"

"Found a Krups coffee maker I liked for about $25 less than anywhere else. Same story as everyone else. Purchased it, and it's on "backorder". Got my email from "Tiffany". I just called and spoke to "Joey", who doesn't even mention the company name when he answers the phone. I cancelled my order, and was sent an email saying I'll get my refund in 3-5 business days. Hopefully refunds aren't on "backorder" too. In 5 days, I'm sure I'll be contacting Yahoo to get them to help with the refund, then contacting the BBB to lodge a complaint. All to save $25."