Stores > iKeyless

• Address: 828 E. Market Street
    • Contact: support@ikeyless.com
    • Phone: 877-445-3953
    • Customer Support: 877-445-3953
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm E.S.T.

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-05-29

Still waiting for my key!

"I was told my key was on its way within 5 days! Great! No! After 10 days I looked at tracking. It hadn't left the facility! I called and they said it was back ordered, even though I was told it had shipped! I was told then it shouldn't be back ordered more than 2 weeks, so after 3 weeks I was told still on back order and would give me a discount. In 4 days I received message it came in and was on the way. After 5 days I called and it still hadn't shipped even though I was told it had. I am not sure if it will come in. It seems I am getting run around. I did say "yes" I still want it, but should it take this long!
This is poor customer service!!!

This review was modified by Janewest on May 29 2016 12:20:58 PM

2016-05-24

Shell replacement needed modification

"I bought a shell replacement for my wife's 2000 Cadillac keyfob. I had to take my Dremel tool and grind out some interfering projections before it would mate properly. It still took two pairs of pliers to close, it was such a tight fit. Other than that, the order was shipped quickly and the price was reasonable. My wife is pleased that she has a neat, new keyfob that won't open easily and dump the battery while in her purse. We were fortunate that the guts still worked and all that was needed was a new shell."

This review was modified by retreaded on May 24 2016 09:13:07 AM

2016-03-09

iKeyless keeps my wife safer

"My wife and I got a pre-owned car for my wife to drive. This 2012 Nissan only came with a regular key with no remote for the door locks. I bought the iKeyless fob for our make and model car on a Tuesday. I already had a Saturday appointment at my dealership, so I was VERY happy that it arrived the Friday before, The local dealership programmed it and it works GREAT! Thanks to Sarah and the iKeyless team! "

This review was modified by yankeejack on March 09 2016 02:58:46 PM

2016-03-07

Happy Customer

"I ordered a remote on Feb 01 and received it on Feb 04. When I tried to program it I ran into a problem so I contacted iKeyless and talked to service rep Sarah. We discussed the problem and she immediately took action to resolve the problem. She e-mailed me later that day and advised me of the actions taken to resolve the problem. The action worked.
I'm impressed with iKeyless and their representatives, they are an upfront company that puts the customer first. How refreshing.

This review was modified by rerife on March 07 2016 05:49:16 PM

2016-03-04

Happy with service

"I am very happy with the service that I received from iKeyless. The key I ordered was of good quality and shipped very quickly. Sarah was very helpful. I will use this company again if needed."

This review was modified by karili59 on March 04 2016 04:24:16 PM

2016-03-01

Great Service!

"I purchased two key fobs for a 2010 Town Car. The products provided were identical to my factory fobs, were promptly shipped, and arrived ahead of schedule. The instructions were very clear and programming was achieved on first try. I am a very satisfied customer! Thanks Amanda!

Howard Yarbrough

This review was modified by hlyarb on March 01 2016 09:13:22 AM

Satisfied customer!

"Received my order quickly and instructions were a breeze. Highly recommend! Mona was awesome checking on me after the sale. "

This review was modified by Marandystef on February 24 2016 07:46:42 PM

Excellent

"I would like to thank Stacey for my order that place with Order number 705472 "

This review was modified by Vbrown80 on February 24 2016 04:33:53 PM

Going the extra mile

I was quite impressed that you emailed me when there wasn't anyone available to chat online and answer my questions. You wrote out the instructions to program the remote I purchased...which, I felt, was going the extra mile. I really appreciated that conscientiousness.

This review was modified by baumready on February 25 2016 07:50:30 AM

2016-02-23

Great Service

"Very happy with the purchase. Product arrived promptly and as advertised.  Will definitely use them again when I need to purchase."

This review was modified by Tshrop on February 23 2016 10:23:39 AM

2016-02-23

Twice a success!!

"I used iKeyless in February 2016 to obtain a "valet" (transponder) key for my son's VW Jetta. This was the second time I used this company, and did so both because of the pleasant and professional service I received when obtaining a keyless entry fob for my daughter's Ford Focus a few years ago and because it's located in the continental U.S. (Kentucky, to be exact). Like last time, my order was handled by Stacey. I wasn't disappointed. I even phoned ahead of time with a quick question and got a courteous answer; the pricing is fair and delivery was prompt. I highly recommend iKeyless.

This review was modified by kenpo1974 on February 23 2016 09:01:55 AM

2016-02-19

Toucan Sam

"I am completely satisfied with my iKeyless order. Asked by MONYA to write a review all I can say is ordering,delivery and programming were excellent. Thank You iKeyless."

This review was modified by frankgalla211 on February 19 2016 04:28:34 PM

2016-02-19

Fantastic service!!

"Got my remote transmitter at a great low price, and shipped very fast. Came with easy to use instructions and is very good quality. Great communication throughout . Will be ordering again very soon. Thank you Sarah @ iKeyless!!!!"

This review was modified by AbeBurdick on February 19 2016 12:28:20 PM

2016-02-17

Would buy here again!

"Great customer service. Received an email from Sarah checking to make sure I was satisfied with my key fob.

I Pu rchased my new key fob during a snow storm and I appreciated on there website they had a note about possible delivery delays because of it. Check out was easy and my item came quickly.

This review was modified by Haydona on February 17 2016 10:42:05 AM

2016-02-17

Easy

"I bought my Escape, used, a couple years ago. For whatever reason, it did not have keyless entry. I procrastinated getting keyless entry because I thought it was an expensive complicated process. I recently had my car in for inspection and was talking about keyless entry with a woman at the garage. She explained that all I needed was a programmable remote and said it was easy to set up. She referred me to Ikeyless. I went online, easily found the remote my vehicle required and put in my order. My order arrived in just a few days. I read the instructions, which were extremely easy to follow, and completed installation in about a minute. It works perfectly. I cant believe I waited so long to get it done. Thanks to Sarah at Ikeyless for the help.

This review was modified by kwalsh34 on February 17 2016 10:23:31 AM

Share iKeyless's store rating

iKeyless is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iKeyless is a merchant member
iKeyless participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.