• iKeyless iKeyless Elite Status

• Address: 828 E. Market Street
    • Contact: support@ikeyless.com
    • Phone: 877-445-3953
    • Customer Support: 877-445-3953
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm E.S.T.

Product & services pricing Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-07-27

"Victor at iKeyless was very helpful when I called regarding remotes that I previously ordered and in placing a new order for me."

2015-07-27

"iKeyless gave me prompt service and a high quality key at a great price. When I had to return the keys because my Land Rover dealer refused to program them, iKeyless accepted the return cheerfully and professionally. I will definitely use them again."

2015-07-06

"When I was searching the Internet for this product, I will say what sold me was the fact that your product "...is a genuine factory/OEM remote...". While I paid a little more for this product than others listed on the web, I read their feedback and feel comfortable that I made the right choice. I have made purchases in the past based solely on price and was later disappointed.

I used the instructions in my owner's manual to program the two remotes I purchased and so far they are both working fine.

2015-07-04

"IKeyless was johnny on the spot timing wise and customer service wise . they are good people to deal with. I had no problem getting the keys programmed and cut all went well."

2015-06-24

"I purchased a key FOB from iKeyless and didn't get a chance to program it to my truck until it was too late. I was unable to program the key FOB to the truck, with the instructions. I took the key FOB to a Chevy dealership, they were unable to program the key FOB with the instructions as well. The dealership tried to program the key FOB with their machine as well, still no luck! Now I am stuck with a useless key FOB that I paid $50.00 for, because it's been too long for me to return it. BEWARE, buy from the dealership! It's more $$, but you know the item will work!"

Rep reply posted Jul-01-2015

“Greetings,

This order was placed on December 12th, 2014. We weren't notified that you were having difficulties with the remote until 6/23/2015. We made every attempt to help you with programming, and even 6 months after the original order date we offered to exchange the product free of charge. I'm very sorry that our attempts to help weren't acceptable, and we wish you the best.”

2015-05-27

"I Purchased a FOB for a Cadillac STS, the website claims it will ship within 24 hours. It took 10 days to receive. website also claimed it would come with programming instructions. Inside the package was a packing list and a FOB that looked like it had been driven over, the two halves wouldn't even stay together. the plastic case was broken.
I thought I was purchasing a NEW FOB, nowhere on the website says it is USED.
Very Surprising a company can stay in business that operates this way.
I called customer service and got the RMA number to ship it back at my cost. I have proof that they received it in 2 days, so 7 days later I called to ask why my bank account hadn't been refunded and the DUDE at first says they haven't received it. I did not CUSS at the DUDE but I'm sure he could tell I was getting Upset with the DUDE.... He Told me to CALM down and put me on hold. When he returned he said they did receive the return and they would Refund my Account... If my Account isn't refunded by morning I will simply call my bank fraud department and let them and my Lawyer handle it...

Stay FAR AWAY from this Company.... Nothing but JUNK..... "

Rep reply posted May-28-2015

“Greetings thuffman857,

I'm extremely sorry you had a negative experience with our organization. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we work extremely hard to provide the product, and the service you deserve. Our website does state that we sell a combination of new and refurbished remotes. Most remotes have no moving mechanical parts, and are built to last for the life of your car. Refurbished remotes have been put through a comprehensive process that ensures they work as good as new, and will work for years. However a remote in the condition you described should never leave our facilities. The item may have been damaged during shipping. Either way I'm extremely apologetic, and i assure you that your refund has been issued. If you wish to discuss this matter further you can reach me at TOLL FREE: (877) 445-3953 ยท MON-FRI 9-5 EST.

Best Regards,
Mike L
Customer Service Manager
mikel@ikeyless.com”

2015-04-07

"They sell you the wrong key and then will not take it back if is more than 30 days. Beware. "

Rep reply posted Jul-30-2015

ikeyless1, iKeyless rep has responded

“I'm extremely sorry that your experience was negative. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. I've contacted you privately in the hopes that we can find a resolution that ensures your satisfaction.

Best Regards,
Mike L
Customer Service Manager.”

2015-02-25

"After breaking my original remote for my Cadillac and finding out from the dealer it would cost me $300 for a replacement, I was thrilled to find a much cheaper alternative with iKeyless! I accidentally ordered the wrong key and all it took was a quick phone call and they had the correct key sent out to me and even a return shipping label to send the old one back! Very impressed with the speed and quality of service!"

2015-01-30

"Since I found this site I have used it 3 times. I got a key for my daughters 2008 mustang and had it programmed at a locksmith. I also ordered a remote for my car as well as my dads car. They sent information on how to program the remote as well as a video you can watch step by step. I have saved over $500 because of iKeyless. I have also referred my sister who will be ordering a key for her Toyota Land Cruiser. I will be using this site from now on. The dealerships should be ashamed of themselves with how much they want to charge for remotes and programming. iKeyless will get lots of business for sure."

2015-01-28

"I didn't have any idea about the car key because my husband usually do everything for me about the car.
And I had a problem about the auto key but the LockSmith guy didn't have my old car's key..my poor 2000 altima.
Now everything turned to my job because my husband doesn't know about shopping.
So I searched Amazon and found one site, ikeyless.
I always trust Amazon so I could trust ikeyless.
I could find the key easily because the site was organized well.
Ordering was easy also. just few steps.
Shipping was really fast and safe. It was just few days and they used a safety package for the key.
I went to the LockSmith with a new key and the LockSmith guy said maybe my car system has problem.
I was sorry to refund it but their customer service was really great.
I sent e-mail to ikeyless customer service and got the number immediately.
And I shipped it with the number.
That was it! I spent few hours for the refund.
So fast and easy.
I have another car and I have lots of friends also.
Definitely, I will order the key from ikeyless.com and recommend this site for everyone who needs help.

2015-01-09

"ikeyless.com is by far the best online experience i have had. I ordered a cut less key for cadillac sts. There was a small issue with the package and i contacted the support at ikeyless.com they resolved the issue very fast and responsibly. I will recommend their website to all who ask about replacement keys for their vehicle rather then the expensive prices of the dealership. Thank you guys once again.
Dan
Pennsylvania
2009 cadillac sts"

2015-01-01

"Ordered a fob replacement for my Toyota Sienna. I paid $63 for it but the fob was clearly old/used. I assumed that iKeyless would deliver only new fobs. I programmed it and it works somewhat, pretty much as sluggish as my old fob. I am disappointed and find it misleading that this merchant sells used fobs without telling its customers."

2014-12-19

"I ordered a remote with key for my 2004 Volkswagen Passat. I had the key cut based on VIN number, and it was perfect. The Volkswagen dealership programmed the key, and all is working great. I'm very satisfied with the my experience working with Victor and iKeyless."

2014-12-04

"Very helpful service from employee Victor. He was very patient and pleasant."

2014-12-02

"Excellent experience with I Keyless. Victor was very helpful in getting correct remote for my vehicle. Works great! "

Share iKeyless's store rating

iKeyless is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iKeyless is a merchant member
iKeyless participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.