• Address: 828 E. Market Street
    • Contact: support@ikeyless.com
    • Phone: 877-445-3953
    • Customer Support: 877-445-3953
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm E.S.T.

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10

"Very helpful service from employee Victor. He was very patient and pleasant."

"Excellent experience with I Keyless. Victor was very helpful in getting correct remote for my vehicle. Works great! "

"Excellent service. Victor immediately sent programming instructions for my new remote and talked me through them. He succeeded where the professional locksmith didn't. Price beat the dealership by about half. "

"I was very satisfied with my order and service I received from Victor about returning one remote. I have been bragging about this service. I told all my friends at work, I work at a university. I met this man in line at Walmart in talking he told me about your service. When you find a good thing tell somebody. Now I am going to tell my sister in North Carolina and others, Thanks for being there Thanks You again Victor"

"I bought a key and remote keyless entry.
Follow instructions set it up. Working very well.

"Could not ask for better customer service, and the people I talked to were so nice. Everything was so easy thanks to Jamie. She helped me so much to make sure I received the right key blank for my car. I had it cut and it was just perfect and the cost was very low. They went that extra mile. I highly recommend ikeyless to anyone who needs an extra car key or any of their other products. I will gladly use ikeyless again. Thanks so much ikeyless.com. "

"We had a very good experience with Ikeyless
We ordered 2 remotes after my father in law washed his remote, they have great inventory, this was the 2nd order, the first was a 1992 SVX remote that we never thought we would find and they had exactly what we needed.

Thanks,
TMG

"Excellent service.
Prompt delivery.
Unfortunately, could not get it to program.
Customer service was very quick to reply, and we determined they sent the wrong fob.
Very obliging...they are sending a new, correct, fob...and a return mailer. So I should be good to go in a couple days.
Very pleasant experience.

"At ikeyless I found the replacement key to my car at a cost significantly lower than that quoted at the dealership.
Ikeyless purchasing process was straight forward and fast.
I also found the service very good. Because sometimes issues do happen it is worth dealing with a reputable company that will put things right. Ikeyless is that reputable company. I will not hesitate to use them again or refer them to friends and family.

"Great personal service. Twice remotes failed to perform. The third time was a charm. Very satisfied."

"in this day in age, I can't help but wonder what has happened to customer service. the customer service did I received today from Victor, proves that there is a standard still out there and the people are abiding by it.I will have to say Victor did an outstanding job today by providing me with excellent customer service and problem resolution. Kudos to Victor and his management staff for providing excellent customer service and problem resolution. In the future, if I need anything done regarding keys or keyless entry, I will most certainly return to Ikeyless because of the customer support.thanks again Victor, and keep up the great work."

"iKeyless was an easy website to maneuver through with very friendly customer service. Their shipping was reasonable and I received my item very quickly."

"Product very reasonable price. Customer service quick and helpful to get programming done right. Highly encourage anyone to shop here for your auto remote needs"

"We ordered a key fob for our 2001 Honda CRV after several attempts to get it to work we found out we were shipped the wrong fob. Amanda in customer service quickly identified the problem and had a new one shipped out with a return label for us to send the other back. The new one worked like a charm. We appreciate their quickness to get the situation resolved and the great customer service we received. I would recommend them and use them again if the need arises. "

"Thank you Keyless I was reluctant & worried
I was told by dealership after ordering that it was a bad choice I made. On the contrary, it saved me more then half. Your Amanda was wonderful in helping me. My key is perfect!. I will always go to you in the future. I have recommended highly to all I know. I totally trust this establishment. ? Thank you!! Sincerely Maggie, An extremely happy customer. ?

iKeyless is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iKeyless is a merchant member
iKeyless participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.