Stores > iKeyless

• Address: 828 E. Market Street
    • Contact: support@ikeyless.com
    • Phone: 877-445-3953
    • Customer Support: 877-445-3953
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm E.S.T.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

Above and beyond expectations!

"Hello my name is Nora and I just wanted to let you know how satisfied I am with my order and Ben Journey! I was a bit skeptical but now I will definitely recommend iKeyless! In fact the entire customer service was great! You guys went above and beyond!

Nora H. a very satisfied customer from Amarillo, Texas

False advertisement with dishonest practiced: Work with someone else!

"Attempted to get a keyless entry replacement for my Subaru with these guys and found one that was smaller than the others I was seeing, so I ordered it. It came, was the wrong one, and the instructions were far more complex than initially indicated.

I called, they informed me it was a "clone", and that I could return it, though I'd have to pay for shipping despite the fact that it wasn't what I'd ordered.

Fast forward three weeks and numerous unreturned calls and email, they agreed to pay for shipping back. Then when I checked my card refund, they deducted the shipping costs from my refund, telling me they wouldn't refund the amount I was legally entitled to because it "wasn't defective". Eventually I had to dispute the transaction with my credit card company to get the refund I was entitled to back.

Long and short: falsely advertised product, lied about return costs, and attempted to surreptitiously steal from my refund without informing me. Recommendation: AVOID WORKING WITH THESE PEOPLE.

This review was modified by Bryan82 on August 30 2016 02:44:00 PM

Extremely Pleased!!!

"My order came in nicely packed. Was able to take it out and get it hooked up right away with no problems. Also happy to receive an email from Ben, too check and see if I was happy with the product."

This review was modified by Leon71 on August 29 2016 09:16:30 AM

"I thought the service provided to me both online and shipping was nice. My product was shipped the date and the amount of time said online. Ben also provided a nice refund offer. The product also works well for my car, especially because of the heavy load I have to carry each day for school. Thank you for your services."

This review was modified by Meggle on August 26 2016 11:20:39 PM

What I Hoped For

"Received my remote quicker than I thought. It was exactly what I hoped I was going to get. Works perfect!"

Still waiting for my key!

"I was told my key was on its way within 5 days! Great! No! After 10 days I looked at tracking. It hadn't left the facility! I called and they said it was back ordered, even though I was told it had shipped! I was told then it shouldn't be back ordered more than 2 weeks, so after 3 weeks I was told still on back order and would give me a discount. In 4 days I received message it came in and was on the way. After 5 days I called and it still hadn't shipped even though I was told it had. I am not sure if it will come in. It seems I am getting run around. I did say "yes" I still want it, but should it take this long!
This is poor customer service!!!

This review was modified by Janewest on May 29 2016 12:20:58 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-29-2016

A rep from iKeyless, ikeyless1, has responded

“At the time this order was placed, the customer was immediately notified of the back order situation. Our customer service team apologized for the back order, and offered to either cancel and refund the order immediately, or apply a 15% discount if the customer would be willing to wait for the item to arrive. This customer chose to accept the 15% discount. The discount was applied, and the item was shipped to the customer the same day it arrived in our office. We're extremely sorry this situation caused any frustration. Our goal is to remain transparent at all times, and offer the best online experience possible. If anyone has issues or concerns please contact our customer service team directly, and you will immediately recognize just how important you are to us.

Mike L
Customer Service Manager
(877) 445-3953

Shell replacement needed modification

"I bought a shell replacement for my wife's 2000 Cadillac keyfob. I had to take my Dremel tool and grind out some interfering projections before it would mate properly. It still took two pairs of pliers to close, it was such a tight fit. Other than that, the order was shipped quickly and the price was reasonable. My wife is pleased that she has a neat, new keyfob that won't open easily and dump the battery while in her purse. We were fortunate that the guts still worked and all that was needed was a new shell."

This review was modified by retreaded on May 24 2016 09:13:07 AM

iKeyless keeps my wife safer

"My wife and I got a pre-owned car for my wife to drive. This 2012 Nissan only came with a regular key with no remote for the door locks. I bought the iKeyless fob for our make and model car on a Tuesday. I already had a Saturday appointment at my dealership, so I was VERY happy that it arrived the Friday before, The local dealership programmed it and it works GREAT! Thanks to Sarah and the iKeyless team! "

This review was modified by yankeejack on March 09 2016 02:58:46 PM

Happy Customer

"I ordered a remote on Feb 01 and received it on Feb 04. When I tried to program it I ran into a problem so I contacted iKeyless and talked to service rep Sarah. We discussed the problem and she immediately took action to resolve the problem. She e-mailed me later that day and advised me of the actions taken to resolve the problem. The action worked.
I'm impressed with iKeyless and their representatives, they are an upfront company that puts the customer first. How refreshing.

This review was modified by rerife on March 07 2016 05:49:16 PM

Happy with service

"I am very happy with the service that I received from iKeyless. The key I ordered was of good quality and shipped very quickly. Sarah was very helpful. I will use this company again if needed."

This review was modified by karili59 on March 04 2016 04:24:16 PM

Great Service!

"I purchased two key fobs for a 2010 Town Car. The products provided were identical to my factory fobs, were promptly shipped, and arrived ahead of schedule. The instructions were very clear and programming was achieved on first try. I am a very satisfied customer! Thanks Amanda!

Howard Yarbrough

This review was modified by hlyarb on March 01 2016 09:13:22 AM

Satisfied customer!

"Received my order quickly and instructions were a breeze. Highly recommend! Mona was awesome checking on me after the sale. "

This review was modified by Marandystef on February 24 2016 07:46:42 PM

"I would like to thank Stacey for my order that place with Order number 705472 "

This review was modified by Vbrown80 on February 24 2016 04:33:53 PM

Going the extra mile

I was quite impressed that you emailed me when there wasn't anyone available to chat online and answer my questions. You wrote out the instructions to program the remote I purchased...which, I felt, was going the extra mile. I really appreciated that conscientiousness.

This review was modified by baumready on February 25 2016 07:50:30 AM

Great Service

"Very happy with the purchase. Product arrived promptly and as advertised.  Will definitely use them again when I need to purchase."

This review was modified by Tshrop on February 23 2016 10:23:39 AM

Share iKeyless's store rating

iKeyless is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iKeyless is a merchant member
iKeyless participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.