iKeyless Reviews - ikeyless.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 751 reviews

iKeyless is a merchant member
iKeyless participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Purchasing my keyless entry was a bit scary at first until I called customer service & spoke with Amanda who had it down pat, without having to refer to a manual, she walked me right through the process and it works like a charm. Thank you Amanda, you are the best!

David Byler

"Was able to program the remot in 2 minutes. Great savings. Fast shipping. Wonderful customer service.
Thank you Victor.

"After purchasing a keyless remote from iKeyless, I had to return it not because of customer dissatisfaction but because we bought a car and had to return the vehicle three days later after the transmission was going out! It was a used Jeep Grand Cherokee and did not have a keyless remote that came with the keys to the vehicle. My experience with iKeyless was good and in the future if I ever need another remote or key for my vehicle I will definitely use iKeyless. "

South Texas

"I placed an order for an Infiniti Smart Button Key through iKeyless. The Infiniti dealership assured me that as long as the key was the correct one and programmable, they could cut the transponder key and program with no difficulty. (Keep in mind the dealership had already cut a skeleton key to access trunk and car doors). Once I delivered the remote, they kept my car for an additional week and THEN proceeded to tell me I would have to purchase a "complete set" (transponder key & remote) from Infiniti for $560.00; they were unable to procure a transponder key alone. WHAT?!!
After making several calls back and forth between iKeyless & Infiniti my frustration and growing anger was eased by the friendly and helpful Victor at iKeyless. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with their service. He put a transponder key in the mail that day at NO expense to me and was the calm, friendly voice of understanding and action. Someone give that man a raise!! Thank you Victor, you are appreciated!!
Oh, screw Infiniti, I'm calling a locksmith.

Rating 8/104/5

"I had purchased a keyless remote for my Infiniti. I had waited almost a month only to find out that it was never sent! I was HIGHLY irate! When I had, finally, received the ordered remote, on yesterday, it could not be programmed to my car because it was the WRONG one! I had made a call to inform iKeyless of my dilemma and had the distinct pleasure of speaking with Victor. He had "soothed" the angry BEAST within me. He was sooooo kind, understanding and VERY informative. I should have spoken with him BEFORE I had undergone this problem. If it was up to me, I would recommend Victor as a Supervisor because he had represented the company very well. Victor had displayed stellar and exceptional communication and customer service skills. I was no longer angry, after speaking with him, because he had resolved my issue and was very professional about it. If Victor is privy to this comment, I would like to say: "Thank you, Victor, for your kind words and resolving my issue. You ROCK!:) "

"took care of my concerns at once. very pleasant on phone and handled all my problems"

Rating 8/104/5

"I didn't get my remote as promised in 2 to 5 business days but it finally came and I programmed it myself very easily and I am a happy customer. Theses reviews scared me and I thought I had been scammed but every thing turned out well. Thanks ikeyless."

"Customer Service was friendly and very helpful. I received a product that did not work properly and I called Customer Service. The representative immediately shipped me a replacement and included a postage paid label for the return of the broken product. The customer service agent was professional, friendly and more than willing to assist in this matter. Hassle Free!
Way to go iKeyless!!

"i dont think thees 5 star are real coustomer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont buy any thing from ikeyless web, its the worst i deel with,
after one month wating they send me the wrong remote ,
i call them and they said they going to ship another one
,i call after another 2 week and they said its not shiped yet they are out of stuck!!after 30 mint on hold on the phone ,dont buy any thing from them ,bleeve me !!

"I am old enough to remember the customer is always right. Sorry to say that is a thing in the past. Except iKeyless. They stand behind there product three fold. I ordered a key flop and 3 did not work. Your company did not hesitate in sending 3 different key flops and paid the postage. We need more companies like iKeyless that remember that the customer is always right. Thank you so much."

"I lost my key to my 2010 Chevy Equinox. Found the proper key at ikeyless for a very good price. I had problems when I first got this key. But the people at ikeyless took care of all the issue I had. Now I have two sets of working keys like I did before. There customer service is very good. I would tell all my friends to buy from this company if they lost there car keys. "

"Having received the wrong remote I emailed keyless and they sent me a new remote which I had no problems programming, I believe consumers in generals are very quick to complaint when things do not go right, seldom we point out the good things about a vendor and/or company, my experience with keyless was flawless, instructions easy to follow and the two times and had to call, the customer service approach was commendable, I will not hesitate to order any key needs from keyless, the money you save is worth the waiting for your product to arrive. Amanda was super!!
Keyless you added another fan to your club!!!

"I ordered a replacement key, key cutting and two keyless entry units for my 2003 Toyota Tacoma from iKeyless on 1/11/2014; After about one week I emailed rgarding the status of my shipment. Customer service rep named "John" told me that the keyless entry units were on back order and it should be in within a week or so. He told me that shipping should have notified me. They didn't. Also, he wasn't willing to send the rest of my order because ther wanted to ship it all together to save on costs. Well after waiting over 2 weeks for my order, I emailed them again to check the status and the keyless entry units were still was on back order. They told me it would be a few weeks before I would get it. So much for the turn around time they promise on their website. I called the local dealership for pricing, expecting to get ripped off, but the dealership prices were 20% cheaper than iKeyless and they will have it to me by Friday (in two days). I cancelled my order right away. As some of the other reviews stated, I didn't feel comfortable doing business with a company that falsely advertised shipment within 3-5 business and they didn't even have the common courtesy to email me and let me know that my order was on back order. I didn't read the reviews on this company until after I placed my order (I'll never do that again). I would not recommend this company to anyone." I will post more if they mess up my refund."

"I must commend the iKeyless staff for the excellent customer service that I received while ordering my item. And also upon finding that I did not need the item I called for a RMA and Jamie was awesome."

"I ordered a replacement smartkey for my 2009 Cadillac CTS from iKeyless on 1/8/2014; on 1/9/2014 I received an email with a tracking number that didn't have any information with it. I called to inquire about the tracking # and to find out when I would receive my order, I spoke with John and he told me that the key was on back order and it should be in within a week or so. Well after waiting almost 2 weeks for the key, I called again to check the status and the key was on back order. I cancelled my order because at this point, I didn't feel comfortable doing business with a company that falsely advertised shipment within 3-5 business and they didn't even have the common courtesy to email me and let me know that the key was on back order. I didn't read the reviews on this company until after I placed my order (I'll never do that again). I would not recommend this company to anyone."