• iKeyless

• Address: 828 E. Market Street
    • Contact: support@ikeyless.com
    • Phone: 877-445-3953
    • Customer Support: 877-445-3953
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm E.S.T.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"They sell you the wrong key and then will not take it back if is more than 30 days. Beware. "

"After breaking my original remote for my Cadillac and finding out from the dealer it would cost me $300 for a replacement, I was thrilled to find a much cheaper alternative with iKeyless! I accidentally ordered the wrong key and all it took was a quick phone call and they had the correct key sent out to me and even a return shipping label to send the old one back! Very impressed with the speed and quality of service!"

"Since I found this site I have used it 3 times. I got a key for my daughters 2008 mustang and had it programmed at a locksmith. I also ordered a remote for my car as well as my dads car. They sent information on how to program the remote as well as a video you can watch step by step. I have saved over $500 because of iKeyless. I have also referred my sister who will be ordering a key for her Toyota Land Cruiser. I will be using this site from now on. The dealerships should be ashamed of themselves with how much they want to charge for remotes and programming. iKeyless will get lots of business for sure."

"I didn't have any idea about the car key because my husband usually do everything for me about the car.
And I had a problem about the auto key but the LockSmith guy didn't have my old car's key..my poor 2000 altima.
Now everything turned to my job because my husband doesn't know about shopping.
So I searched Amazon and found one site, ikeyless.
I always trust Amazon so I could trust ikeyless.
I could find the key easily because the site was organized well.
Ordering was easy also. just few steps.
Shipping was really fast and safe. It was just few days and they used a safety package for the key.
I went to the LockSmith with a new key and the LockSmith guy said maybe my car system has problem.
I was sorry to refund it but their customer service was really great.
I sent e-mail to ikeyless customer service and got the number immediately.
And I shipped it with the number.
That was it! I spent few hours for the refund.
So fast and easy.
I have another car and I have lots of friends also.
Definitely, I will order the key from ikeyless.com and recommend this site for everyone who needs help.

"ikeyless.com is by far the best online experience i have had. I ordered a cut less key for cadillac sts. There was a small issue with the package and i contacted the support at ikeyless.com they resolved the issue very fast and responsibly. I will recommend their website to all who ask about replacement keys for their vehicle rather then the expensive prices of the dealership. Thank you guys once again.
Dan
Pennsylvania
2009 cadillac sts

"Ordered a fob replacement for my Toyota Sienna. I paid $63 for it but the fob was clearly old/used. I assumed that iKeyless would deliver only new fobs. I programmed it and it works somewhat, pretty much as sluggish as my old fob. I am disappointed and find it misleading that this merchant sells used fobs without telling its customers."

"I ordered a remote with key for my 2004 Volkswagen Passat. I had the key cut based on VIN number, and it was perfect. The Volkswagen dealership programmed the key, and all is working great. I'm very satisfied with the my experience working with Victor and iKeyless."

"Very helpful service from employee Victor. He was very patient and pleasant."

"Excellent experience with I Keyless. Victor was very helpful in getting correct remote for my vehicle. Works great! "

"Excellent service. Victor immediately sent programming instructions for my new remote and talked me through them. He succeeded where the professional locksmith didn't. Price beat the dealership by about half. "

"I was very satisfied with my order and service I received from Victor about returning one remote. I have been bragging about this service. I told all my friends at work, I work at a university. I met this man in line at Walmart in talking he told me about your service. When you find a good thing tell somebody. Now I am going to tell my sister in North Carolina and others, Thanks for being there Thanks You again Victor"

"I bought a key and remote keyless entry.
Follow instructions set it up. Working very well.

"Could not ask for better customer service, and the people I talked to were so nice. Everything was so easy thanks to Jamie. She helped me so much to make sure I received the right key blank for my car. I had it cut and it was just perfect and the cost was very low. They went that extra mile. I highly recommend ikeyless to anyone who needs an extra car key or any of their other products. I will gladly use ikeyless again. Thanks so much ikeyless.com. "

"We had a very good experience with Ikeyless
We ordered 2 remotes after my father in law washed his remote, they have great inventory, this was the 2nd order, the first was a 1992 SVX remote that we never thought we would find and they had exactly what we needed.

Thanks,
TMG

"Excellent service.
Prompt delivery.
Unfortunately, could not get it to program.
Customer service was very quick to reply, and we determined they sent the wrong fob.
Very obliging...they are sending a new, correct, fob...and a return mailer. So I should be good to go in a couple days.
Very pleasant experience.

Share iKeyless's store rating

iKeyless is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iKeyless is a merchant member
iKeyless participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.