• Address: 828 E. Market Street
    • Contact: support@ikeyless.com
    • Phone: 877-445-3953
    • Customer Support: 877-445-3953
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm E.S.T.

Product & services pricing Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

"Product very reasonable price. Customer service quick and helpful to get programming done right. Highly encourage anyone to shop here for your auto remote needs"

"We ordered a key fob for our 2001 Honda CRV after several attempts to get it to work we found out we were shipped the wrong fob. Amanda in customer service quickly identified the problem and had a new one shipped out with a return label for us to send the other back. The new one worked like a charm. We appreciate their quickness to get the situation resolved and the great customer service we received. I would recommend them and use them again if the need arises. "

"Thank you Keyless I was reluctant & worried
I was told by dealership after ordering that it was a bad choice I made. On the contrary, it saved me more then half. Your Amanda was wonderful in helping me. My key is perfect!. I will always go to you in the future. I have recommended highly to all I know. I totally trust this establishment. ? Thank you!! Sincerely Maggie, An extremely happy customer. ?

"iKeyless had what I needed at the best price. It was shipped promptly in a padded envelope to prevent damage during mailing. When I found out that I couldn't use the item after all, they were very courteous and professional about getting me a refund. I wrote to their customer service dept myself, and told them how satisfied I was with their company. I would not hesitate to order from this company again, nor will I hesitate to recommend them to my friends. It's hard these days to find a company that truly has good customer service.

"I bought a new key fob for my Kia Sorrento from IKeyless. It arrived very quickly and was the correct one. The directions were for the wrong car, but I contacted the company and they emailed the correct ones right to me that very day. The instructions were simple to follow and the fob works just fine. I would highly recommend this company. The fob was a lot less expensive than I could have bought it locally."

"I lost the one key to my 2007 Jaguar. I was told by the dealership that the key would cost $500 for the key alone; which did not include the other costs associated. I found I keyless online and saved more than $350. The key was OEM and perfect. I recived the key in less than 3 days. I would reccommend this service to anyone that would listen. AWESOME! SGW-Warren, Michigan"

"Very outstanding very patient to help me get my mo control working right"

"My experience with IKEYLESS was one of the best I have encountered on-line. The representative was very knowledgeable, friendly and very understanding. When I had a problem, they were quick to respond and resolved my issue promptly and painlessly. Programming the keyfob was a breeze!! Kudos to IKEYLESS!!"

"Very easy to talk to, very helpful. Shipping was fast. Called in to ask a question about the key I purchased, they gave me the information they had. Checked with a few other places. Ended up getting the key cut at a local hardware store and it worked just fine. "

"its was greet service from this company i had my remont in time and they help me to programe it in phone"

"I was satisfied with my purchase and look forward to ordering more items in the future."

"Purchasing my keyless entry was a bit scary at first until I called customer service & spoke with Amanda who had it down pat, without having to refer to a manual, she walked me right through the process and it works like a charm. Thank you Amanda, you are the best!

David Byler

"Was able to program the remot in 2 minutes. Great savings. Fast shipping. Wonderful customer service.
Thank you Victor.

"After purchasing a keyless remote from iKeyless, I had to return it not because of customer dissatisfaction but because we bought a car and had to return the vehicle three days later after the transmission was going out! It was a used Jeep Grand Cherokee and did not have a keyless remote that came with the keys to the vehicle. My experience with iKeyless was good and in the future if I ever need another remote or key for my vehicle I will definitely use iKeyless. "

South Texas

"I placed an order for an Infiniti Smart Button Key through iKeyless. The Infiniti dealership assured me that as long as the key was the correct one and programmable, they could cut the transponder key and program with no difficulty. (Keep in mind the dealership had already cut a skeleton key to access trunk and car doors). Once I delivered the remote, they kept my car for an additional week and THEN proceeded to tell me I would have to purchase a "complete set" (transponder key & remote) from Infiniti for $560.00; they were unable to procure a transponder key alone. WHAT?!!
After making several calls back and forth between iKeyless & Infiniti my frustration and growing anger was eased by the friendly and helpful Victor at iKeyless. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with their service. He put a transponder key in the mail that day at NO expense to me and was the calm, friendly voice of understanding and action. Someone give that man a raise!! Thank you Victor, you are appreciated!!
Oh, screw Infiniti, I'm calling a locksmith.

iKeyless is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iKeyless is a merchant member
iKeyless participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.