• Address: 828 E. Market Street
    • Contact: support@ikeyless.com
    • Phone: 877-445-3953
    • Customer Support: 877-445-3953
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm E.S.T.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10

"I lost the one key to my 2007 Jaguar. I was told by the dealership that the key would cost $500 for the key alone; which did not include the other costs associated. I found I keyless online and saved more than $350. The key was OEM and perfect. I recived the key in less than 3 days. I would reccommend this service to anyone that would listen. AWESOME! SGW-Warren, Michigan"

"Very outstanding very patient to help me get my mo control working right"

"My experience with IKEYLESS was one of the best I have encountered on-line. The representative was very knowledgeable, friendly and very understanding. When I had a problem, they were quick to respond and resolved my issue promptly and painlessly. Programming the keyfob was a breeze!! Kudos to IKEYLESS!!"

"Very easy to talk to, very helpful. Shipping was fast. Called in to ask a question about the key I purchased, they gave me the information they had. Checked with a few other places. Ended up getting the key cut at a local hardware store and it worked just fine. "

"its was greet service from this company i had my remont in time and they help me to programe it in phone"

"I was satisfied with my purchase and look forward to ordering more items in the future."

"Purchasing my keyless entry was a bit scary at first until I called customer service & spoke with Amanda who had it down pat, without having to refer to a manual, she walked me right through the process and it works like a charm. Thank you Amanda, you are the best!

David Byler

"Was able to program the remot in 2 minutes. Great savings. Fast shipping. Wonderful customer service.
Thank you Victor.

"After purchasing a keyless remote from iKeyless, I had to return it not because of customer dissatisfaction but because we bought a car and had to return the vehicle three days later after the transmission was going out! It was a used Jeep Grand Cherokee and did not have a keyless remote that came with the keys to the vehicle. My experience with iKeyless was good and in the future if I ever need another remote or key for my vehicle I will definitely use iKeyless. "

South Texas

"I placed an order for an Infiniti Smart Button Key through iKeyless. The Infiniti dealership assured me that as long as the key was the correct one and programmable, they could cut the transponder key and program with no difficulty. (Keep in mind the dealership had already cut a skeleton key to access trunk and car doors). Once I delivered the remote, they kept my car for an additional week and THEN proceeded to tell me I would have to purchase a "complete set" (transponder key & remote) from Infiniti for $560.00; they were unable to procure a transponder key alone. WHAT?!!
After making several calls back and forth between iKeyless & Infiniti my frustration and growing anger was eased by the friendly and helpful Victor at iKeyless. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with their service. He put a transponder key in the mail that day at NO expense to me and was the calm, friendly voice of understanding and action. Someone give that man a raise!! Thank you Victor, you are appreciated!!
Oh, screw Infiniti, I'm calling a locksmith.

"I had purchased a keyless remote for my Infiniti. I had waited almost a month only to find out that it was never sent! I was HIGHLY irate! When I had, finally, received the ordered remote, on yesterday, it could not be programmed to my car because it was the WRONG one! I had made a call to inform iKeyless of my dilemma and had the distinct pleasure of speaking with Victor. He had "soothed" the angry BEAST within me. He was sooooo kind, understanding and VERY informative. I should have spoken with him BEFORE I had undergone this problem. If it was up to me, I would recommend Victor as a Supervisor because he had represented the company very well. Victor had displayed stellar and exceptional communication and customer service skills. I was no longer angry, after speaking with him, because he had resolved my issue and was very professional about it. If Victor is privy to this comment, I would like to say: "Thank you, Victor, for your kind words and resolving my issue. You ROCK!:) "

"took care of my concerns at once. very pleasant on phone and handled all my problems"

"I didn't get my remote as promised in 2 to 5 business days but it finally came and I programmed it myself very easily and I am a happy customer. Theses reviews scared me and I thought I had been scammed but every thing turned out well. Thanks ikeyless."

"Customer Service was friendly and very helpful. I received a product that did not work properly and I called Customer Service. The representative immediately shipped me a replacement and included a postage paid label for the return of the broken product. The customer service agent was professional, friendly and more than willing to assist in this matter. Hassle Free!
Way to go iKeyless!!

"i dont think thees 5 star are real coustomer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont buy any thing from ikeyless web, its the worst i deel with,
after one month wating they send me the wrong remote ,
i call them and they said they going to ship another one
,i call after another 2 week and they said its not shiped yet they are out of stuck!!after 30 mint on hold on the phone ,dont buy any thing from them ,bleeve me !!

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-24-2014

ikeyless, iKeyless rep has responded

“I'm sorry that the customer had such a bad experience with us. We pride ourselves on customer service and I hate to hear that the ball was dropped on this one. I am more than happy to answer any questions that he, or anyone else has, about this. I am showing that everything is right with the order now. I can be reached at stephanied@ikeyless.com to help in any way.

-Stephanie
iKeyless Customer Service Manager”

iKeyless is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iKeyless is a merchant member
iKeyless participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.