Stores > iKeyless

• Address: 828 E. Market Street
    • Contact: support@ikeyless.com
    • Phone: 877-445-3953
    • Customer Support: 877-445-3953
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm E.S.T.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-02-04

Product was as advertised and customer service was outstanding!

"I received great service from Stacey.
After receiving my initial order, I contacted Ikeyless customer service because I was convinced that the product I had received was bad.
Without hesitation , Stacey arranged to ship me a replacement.
After receiving the replacement, I realized that I had not followed their very simple and concise directions correctly and the original remote worked perfectly.
I returned the second remote to Stacey and will certainly look to refer Ikeyless and Stacey to all my friends and family.
Just as important as the service I received, Ikeyless offer a service and product that is absolutely high value and of a high quality.

This review was modified by SuperHappyGuy on February 04 2016 10:36:57 AM

2016-02-02

Great product at a fraction of dealer cost!!!!

"Let me start by saying kudo's to Stacey and the iKeyless team in handling my order. I purchased a used car that needed the switchblade type key/remote (where the key flips out of the remote). I ordered 2 key/remotes from ikeyless at a cost of about $180. Then I paid a local reputable locksmith $80 to cut the keys and program. From what the locksmith told me, if I went through them (locksmith) for the key, the whole sha-bang would have been $350 for 1 key. A dealer would have been more! Going through iKeyless, the total cost was about $260 for 2 keys (the locksmith said they could do up to 5 keys if I ordered more). So, thanks to iKeyless and Stacey's help, I saved a ton of dollars. I definitely recommend iKeyless.com and will use them again if needed. As for shipping-very quick and well packaged. The keys were cut and easy to program. Therefore, from start to finish, iKeyless rates all stars!"

This review was modified by danielw65 on February 02 2016 12:02:36 PM

2016-02-01

keys for low fees

"I wanted a "valet" key for my 2013 Honda Fit because I wanted something waterproof for when I went into and out of the pool and beach. The key arrived very quickly and I took it to a nearby locksmith to have them cut and program it (don't go to Ace Hardware like some YouTubers recommend). Unfortunately, the locksmith had a really hard time programming the key, he took over 2 hours to do it. Meanwhile, I called iKeyless because I thought it might be a defective key. Stacey offered to send a replacement in case the transponder key was the problem. In the end, it turned out that the locksmith's methods were flawed and the key was fine. Stacey at iKeyless was very understanding and empathetic throughout."

Mercedes Key review

"I purchased two mercedes benz keys for my keyless remote and they arrived promptly within a few days, I was very satisfied. Mercedes keys from the dealership cost a fortune. I saved money and got exactly what I ordered. the whole process was very easy and I will be using ikeyless in the future. "

All keyed up

" Ordered new key and remote for my 2007 Cadillac . It arrived, went and had it keyed to car and now I'm on the road again. Thanks for fast service."

This review was modified by katbones on January 29 2016 09:56:15 AM

Exceptional Customer Service!!

"Amanda,
Customer service was great. I was initially sent the wrong remote for my vehicle (my fault) but after contacting iKeyless I had the correct keyless remote the very next day and a return label to send the incorrect remote back. Took my keyless entry remote and the transponder key to my Nissan dealer and both were programmed to my truck without issue. If anyone were to ever ask where to get keyless entry remotes or transponder keys I will, without hesitation, recommend iKeyless. Exceptional company to do business with.

J. R. Thacker Jr.

2016-01-21

Insert has gm key fob working again YEAH! Worked as advertised!

"Timely shipment and receipt.
Insert has gm key fob working again YEAH! Worked as advertised!
Great price too.
Thanks a bunch.
2012 chevy Malibu with remote.

Thanks Monya

2015-12-31

"Not sure it this has ever been entered because I keep getting shut out of the page evertime I enter something. Short verson don't buy from iKeyless and think your key is going to be programmed. I paid a extra $79 to cut the key but it did not include programming it. Now I need to find a VW dealership and get the keys programmed. I could have went to the dealership before I made the order.
I took the keys and car to dealership today and they tried to program the new keys and now the old key and new keys don't work. I had to leave my car there because they were getting ready to close. Maybe Monday they can get something to work. They told me that they have problems with outside key makers.
Today is Monday and I went to get the car and they could not program any of the new keys. They got the old key programed back so we could drive it. It still cost me another $118 and no spare key.

This review was modified by eskarl on January 04 2016 07:09:44 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-19-2016

ikeyless1, iKeyless rep has responded

“Greetings, I'm extremely sorry you had a negative experience. We work very hard to ensure you are satisfied with both the product, and the customer service you receive. I will be contacting you privately to ensure this situation is addressed. Best Regards, Mike L Customer Service Manager.”

2015-11-12

"I work at a mechanic shop and have used Ikeyless numerous times. The quality is always good and a huge money saver. I would suggest this website to anyone in need of a replacement or spare key.
@ Monya 686098

This review was modified by MCC4713 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-05

"I was very satisfied with the products I purchased from order 686343. IKeyless has an easy website to find the items that I needed and Monya followed up to make sure I received everything and was satisfied with my purchase. I would absolutely come back and purchase from IKeyless in the future. Thank you for great service."

2015-09-26

"Very pleased with the Keyless I ordered for my 17-year-old Buick. It came with directions -- photocopied but leaving out a word of each line on the left. No matter -- I took it to NAPA, where they tried to program it with the official Buick gadget. No such luck -- but he managed to read the directions (no charge!), and in minutes I could open my car doors -- trunk lid included! -- ah, what luxury! "

2015-09-10

"Horrible. They claim & quote "Most orders placed by 3:30 pm EST ship the same day"...LIE! I guess the loophole for them is the "Most orders..." portion of that statement. My order was in stock, placed by 1:21 pm EST, and it did not ship until the next business day. Furthermore, by shipping via USPS First Class, it is not reliable at all to track the package. There are a lot of companies providing the same service as these underachievers so I will be sure to give someone else a chance next time. No response to my email inquiry either.

UPDATE:
Evidently the in spite of the fact that I DID NOT get same day shipping when I should have, a call to Mike L verified the "Hold up" was with the Postal Service. Mike L did advise to keep the ordered devices when they arrive and he did refund my entire purchase cost promptly.

Rep reply posted Sep-25-2015

ikeyless1, iKeyless rep has responded

“I'm very sorry you were less than satisfied with your experience. We work extremely hard to ensure our customers receive the product, and customer service experience they deserve. The above customer and I were able to work out a resolution that was favorable for the customer.

Best Regards
Mike L
Customer Service Manager”

2015-07-27

"Victor at iKeyless was very helpful when I called regarding remotes that I previously ordered and in placing a new order for me."

Rep reply posted Aug-13-2015

ikeyless1, iKeyless rep has responded

“We’re extremely excited to add you to our list of satisfied customers. We appreciate your business, and look forward to meeting your car key/remote needs in the future.

We encourage anyone with product questions to contact the iKeyless Customer Service team at (877) 445-3953. If you mention resellerratings.com when placing an order with our Customer Service team we will give you 10% off of your entire purchase.

Thank you for choosing ikeyless.

Mike L
Customer Service Manager”

2015-07-27

"iKeyless gave me prompt service and a high quality key at a great price. When I had to return the keys because my Land Rover dealer refused to program them, iKeyless accepted the return cheerfully and professionally. I will definitely use them again."

2015-07-23

"This company stands behind their product. I would recommend that if you make a purchase you should have the fob programmed before the warranty runs out. After programming put it aside for emergencies if you lose your keys. "

Share iKeyless's store rating

iKeyless is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iKeyless is a merchant member
iKeyless participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,639 merchant members.