Stores > iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review iHerb.com by clicking a star below.

Get 10% off your order with coupon code alo065

"Very easy purchases, great product lines, reasonable & competitive pricing. Always a pleasure to order from their store. And by the way, you can easily save 5% off your order if you copy/paste promo code alo065 during checkout. You will also get 5% credit, free US shipping over $40 and 95% off international shipping!
Additionally, there are plenty of daily, weekly and monthly promotions on their specials page so check them out as well. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!

Easy to use site

"Living in Australia and being very limited in our access to good quality health foods and supplements, we are so happy that we have iHerb. There are so many really great products to choose from and the prices and service are wonderful. Even the customer service folks are gracious and helpful. In the rare event that an item needs to be returned - it is an easy, quick process. Overall, we love iHerb and have recommended the website to countless like minded people."

Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

"I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend using this online store.
By the way, you can save 5% on your any order if you copy/paste coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order + 15% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

The best online retailer

"Iherb is without a doubt, the best online retailers ever for the following reasons:
1-Very fast processing and shipping.
2-low shipping cost and can reduce shipping cost more by buying shipping saver items ( certain products that reduce shipping cost if you buy them).
3-If you have any problem with your package ( missing items, damage products ...etc), Iherb give you full refund for the amount of damaged,missing .....etc products which rarely happens in the first place.
4-they inform you at the checkout what are the rules of customs in your country so you can be prepared, and order below the customs limit, if you wish to avoid custom duties.
5- There are discounts every week on different brands and products.
6-you get 5% OFF on each order and you can get another 5% OFF if you apply this code KRC708 in savings section in the shopping cart ( check this picture https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mag4cTjqkAxaYQBf1 )

2017-10-11

"I order online a variety of products on each order. I am always satisfied with their products whether I order vitamins, supplements, hand soap or gluten free foods. The order is always correctly shipped within hours. I usually have my order the next day."

2017-09-30

"iHerb is the best source for health foods and vitamins I have found. They always have the best value products, and with free shipping there's no better prices anywhere else. "

2017-09-29

"I order all my supplements from iherb and I am always satisfied!"

2017-09-29

"I enjoy shopping online with iHerb. You get good prices, lots of discounts, reliable products, great customer service and free shipping."

2017-09-29

Best prices on the web, quality products, fast delivery

"From my 1st order placed with iherb I've been impressed with the service. The customer service department is definitely on point and I've never been disappointed. To top it off my last order contained free full size gifts that I was totally unaware were gifts. I found out while on hold, attempting to inform them that they sent me items I did not order. Imagine my surprise when I found the gift note at the bottom of the box. Just as I appreciate iHerb, they have definitely let me know they appreciate my business. As long as they continue to do business as usual, I will always be a iHerb customer. Thank you iHerb!"

Excellent!

"I have been so thankful for iHerb for the savings that have been passed on to me especially since the economy has been uncertain. I feel at least I can keep my personal health in great upkeep without having to cut corners on my health.
I find that to place orders are easy and the past list of orders are available to view so not to forget things that I regularly use. The delivery is quick and to my door. You just can't ask for anything more! Thank you again iHerb

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Deceived again!

"On or about 09/13/2017 I placed a order to Iherb for a specific item that Iherb sales on there web page. When I received the box shipped from Iherb via USPS and opened the box inside I found a product that I didn't order! So I contacted Iherb via email and informed them that they had shipped Me the WRONG product Iherb told Me that they had a label change and that they did send the correct product. So I researched there product line again via the internet and found that the product that I originally ordered was still being advertised with the same label on there web page! So I requested again to be sent the product that I originally ordered. Iherb told Me that they had shipped it out and that I would be receiving it soon. Eight days had gone by and no order from Iherb had showed up! So I recontacted Iherb and informed them that I wanted a full refund put back into My account. I also requested them to mail Me a postage paid sticker so I could ship their product back to Iherb. Iherb emailed Me back and informed Me that all that they will do for Me is refund Me $19.09 after they receive their product back. I don't understand why Iherb is expecting Me to cover all the shipping when they made the mistake in the first place!!! I have decided to never trust online shopping ever again because of Iherb's actions!!!"

2017-09-28

"Great service. I received my complete order in just two days."

2017-09-28

"iHerb is excellent! Whenever I order, I receive the correct merchandise within couple of days and all of it has been good quality!"

Great Service

"Good website. Variety of products that are organics or close to it. Reasonable prices"

2017-09-27

"My order was accurately completed, delivered in three days and I am very happy with the products."

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!