Stores > iHerb.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10

Get $5 off with coupon code alo065

"iHerb is definitely the best store, out of many that I buy from. Their prices and shipping rates are the most affordable among natural food stores. Shipping is free for US orders over $20 and just $4 internationally. They carry lots of trial products and almost always send free surprise samples. Orders usually ship within 24 hours and so far all of my packages have arrived in perfect condition. By the way, you can also get $5 off your first order with promo code alo065.
iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab seven years in a row! They have such a variety of quality products to choose from it's grocery shopping right from home! What could be better?

Discount $5 on your first order with code PJH581

"I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I may find a cheaper price for an item here and there, but iherb is very consistent. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend this online store.
Save $5 on your first order, use coupon code PJH581
$5 OFF & FREE US shipping + additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

$5 off first purshase - coupon/code SFT777

"I really appreciate the ease of shopping at the iHerb website. I am grateful for all of the information available for each vitamin or supplement giving detailed ingredients and usage as well as reviews. The extensive catalog provides lots of options and comparison shopping is easy. Every order has been filled perfectly, packaged well and shipped promptly. "

2016-07-26

Get $5 off with coupon code alo065

"Very easy purchases, great product lines, reasonable & competitive pricing and fast 2 day free shipping. Always a pleasure to order from their store. And if you are a first-time customer, you can easily save $5 if you copy/paste coupon code alo065 during checkout. Additionally, there are plenty of daily, weekly and monthly promotions on their specials page so check them out as well. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!'

2016-07-25

use VVM085 code for 5$ discount on your purchase

"If you order to EU you have to be careful about VAT do not blame it on them. I made order for about 20eur and got everything without any problem and fast. I am very satisfied about quality. Would buy again."

This review was modified by KarolinaKa on July 25 2016 05:22:51 AM

2016-07-24

Discount $5 on your first order with code PJH581

Save $5 on your first order, use coupon code PJH581
$5 OFF & FREE US shipping + additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

2016-07-24

$5 off first purshase - coupon/code SFT777

2016-07-20

I always find good bargains on healthy items. Good variety of products.

This review was modified by Vhi1969 on July 27 2016 01:39:28 PM

2016-07-20

Quality products and good prices

"I have been using iHerb for over a year to buy some of my basic healthy products"

This review was modified by Sintia_31 on July 27 2016 01:43:51 PM

2016-07-19

shipping time is efficient

"My order was shipped in an hour and was delivered promptly. My questions were answered equally as promptly by the customer service reps. I am very pleased with my shopping at iHerb!"

This review was modified by Jean-Bray1 on July 26 2016 11:58:07 PM

2016-07-18

Fabulous

"A great place to shop. My order was received promptly and completely. Very satisfied with the products - they are very high quality. I am actually about to submit another order!"

This review was modified by Helen-Lee on July 21 2016 11:40:30 PM

2016-07-16

Efficient and prompt

"Great products, pricing and shipping. I've never had one problem with anything I've purchased from iHerb. Viewing all customer reviews is easy. Very pleased with the promotions and the cost of the products, so much cheaper than buying in a local store!

This review was modified by Sherrie A on July 19 2016 02:59:21 PM

2016-07-15

"Thanks for quick service; much faster than all the other health food companies! Will definitely purchase from Iherb again!

This review was modified by Sarah.Patterson on July 21 2016 08:02:30 AM

2016-07-13

Excellent service. Thanks

"Easy to navigate website, great selection of quality products, ordering was very easy, super fast shipment.

This review was modified by Jill Graham on July 19 2016 02:54:00 PM

2016-07-13

Fast Shipping on Great Products!

"I have purchased vitamins and food from iHerb for several years. Not only is iHerb a great company but the customer service is exceptional. I would not use any other store to purchase what I need. Purchasing is quick ad easy and their shipping is always earlier than I expected. "

This review was modified by Vhi1966 on July 23 2016 08:07:25 AM

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!