Stores > iHerb.com

Customer service: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10

2016-08-24

Get $5 off with promo code alo065

"Very easy purchases, great product lines, reasonable & competitive pricing and fast 2 day free shipping. Always a pleasure to order from their store. And if you are a first-time customer, you can easily save $5 if you copy/paste coupon code alo065 during checkout. Additionally, there are plenty of daily, weekly and monthly promotions on their specials page so check them out as well. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!"

2016-08-22

Discount $5 on your first order with code PJH581

"I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I may find a cheaper price for an item here and there, but iherb is very consistent. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend this online store.
Save $5 on your first order, use coupon code PJH581
$5 OFF & FREE US shipping + additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

2016-08-20

low price and fast shipping

"low price and fast shipping, the free shipping takes only 2 days to reach Los Angeles."

2016-08-19

$5 off your first order at iherb.com with code ivi405

"I have been ordering from iherb for almost 5 years now. I place orders about every 2-3 weeks and have never had an issue. I usually receive my orders within 3 days and they ship for free. Every item is always wrapped nicely and one time they even doubled my entire order for free!
Iherb has wonderful customer service and I am always finding new favorites and seeing items that I didn't realize they sell. I buy a variety of products from them such as vitamins/supplements, protein bars and shakes, candy, groceries, cleaning supplies, makeup, essential oils, snacks, etc. There really is something for everyone and the items are always cheapest because you get 10% back on every single order, there is no tax, and they ship for free. They are my go to online shop. I tell everyone about them because they really are such a great company.
You can get $5 off your first order of any size with promo code: ivi405 at checkout. You will also get 10% back on anything you purchase.
I definitely recommend iherb to anyone!

This review was modified by Bunnylebowski on August 19 2016 04:18:35 PM

2016-08-18

Fabulous

"A great place to shop. My order was received promptly and completely. Very satisfied with the products - they are very high quality. I am actually about to submit another order!

This review was modified by Helen.Lee on August 23 2016 02:14:31 PM

2016-08-17

Ordered no problem! Save $5 with code SZG526

"I needed to try a new supplement etailer and in spite of some negative reviews here I placed an order. The order went smoothly, was shipped out promptly and received as stated with the products I ordered. I plan to order from again. Of course it there are at some point unresolvable problems then I will revoke this review! In the meantime why not save $5 with code SZG526! "

This review was modified by DaveWes on August 23 2016 10:45:42 PM

2016-08-10

Fast shipping

"iHerb never lets me down. They always have the products I want at an excellent price and they ship the items quickly. I haven't found any other health food company that is as reliable as iHerb

This review was modified by Mary-Barnes on August 23 2016 02:16:45 PM

2016-08-10

Unfortunately import custom taxes kill the advantages to order from Europe

"Choice of products , price , shipping lead time are just fine.
I would however not recommend ordering from Europe as IHerb has no european Platform to ship from ( the fact that both currency and language sound "local" are very misleading ) . All goods are shipped in reality from the US which means terribly high custom taxes etc...

This review was modified by fredgohr868 on August 10 2016 06:45:32 AM

2016-08-08

"Thanks for quick service; much faster than all the other health food companies! Will definitely purchase from Iherb again!

This review was modified by Sarah-Patterson on August 23 2016 02:19:11 PM

2016-08-06

"My items arrived promptly, well packed and in very good condition."

This review was modified by Amy_Stewart on August 11 2016 03:05:09 PM

2016-08-06

The Golden Standard to Compare Others

"They ship fast, usually in one business day, and their free shipping is better than Amazon Prime. If any items are damaged during transit they resolve the issue quickly. In my experience, iHerb.com is the best online store."

2016-08-05

Excellent service. Thanks

"Easy to navigate website, great selection of quality products, ordering was very easy, super fast shipment.

This review was modified by Jill-Graham on August 09 2016 03:12:52 PM

2016-08-04

Very good experience

"I had a great experience with iHerb. My delivery was timely and all the products I ordered were in very good shape. They also carry a wide variety of healthy products to choose from!!

This review was modified by LisaRush on August 09 2016 03:15:01 PM

2016-08-03

"This is one of the best websites if you're looking for any supplement or vitamin product.
The site is very well arranged, so it is easy and quick to order even if you are not a computer genius.

This review was modified by Owen--W on August 09 2016 03:17:30 PM

2016-08-03

Take $5 off your order with coupon code: PJH581

"iHerb has a great selection of products, fast shipping, and great customer service. My order is always packed very well with everything in perfect condition and if anything is wrong it is promptly handled. I often recommend iherb to my friends, family, and co workers!"

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!