Stores > iHerb.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.18/10 5.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10

Discount $5 on your first order with code PJH581

I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I may find a cheaper price for an item here and there, but iherb is very consistent. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend using this online store.
Use coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
$5 OFF & FREE US shipping + additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

$5 off first purshase - coupon/code SFT777

I really appreciate the ease of shopping at the iHerb website. I am grateful for all of the information available for each vitamin or supplement giving detailed ingredients and usage as well as reviews. The extensive catalog provides lots of options and comparison shopping is easy. Every order has been filled perfectly, packaged well and shipped promptly.

Get $5 off with coupon code alo065

"iHerb is definitely the best store, out of many that I buy from. Their prices and shipping rates are the most affordable among natural food stores. Shipping is free for US orders over $20 and just $4 internationally. They carry lots of trial products and almost always send free surprise samples. Orders usually ship within 24 hours and so far all of my packages have arrived in perfect condition. By the way, you can also get $5 off your first order with promo code alo065.
iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab seven years in a row: from 2008 to 2014. They have such a variety of quality products to choose from it's grocery shopping right from home! What could be better?

2016-05-06

UK customers be awarse

"Even though it doesn't say on your cart you will have to pay custom charges. Mine was half the price of my purchase so the whole lot turned out to be much more expensive than buying froma UK online outlet."

This review was modified by EllyD on May 09 2016 12:42:22 PM

2016-05-05

Do not order iHerb!!

"I ordered from iHerb to Switzerland over $200 without problems. I ordered a second time again $152 and the shipper called and said that the box was leaking and they were refusing it. I contacted iHerb, they said that I was NOT entitled to a refund because the shipping was $86 to ship it back. How was it my fault the box was leaking?? In my opinion, they should have replaced the items or given full refund."

This review was modified by crod505 on May 05 2016 04:12:47 PM

2016-04-13

$5 discount code - RCM826

"Easy purchase, Fast shipping, even for international shipment, it only takes 3 days to deliver.

This review was modified by Hac123 on April 13 2016 06:52:47 PM

2016-03-31

Wrong product sent FOUR TIMES

"First, all these 5 star reviews are being artificially padded by that 5% discount code, each of which is a kickback to that reviewer

Second is my final review, which should just plain be 1 star (the worst). I placed an order and everything was fine except for one product, which was the wrong product. Talked to the chat online from their page, they promised to send the correct product. This happened FOUR TIMES!!! Each time, I was promised things would be made right, and every time, someone just hit the "repeat" button for the error instead of checking to see what was wrong on their end. I jumped through hoops, sending pictures of the wrong product as requested, send the wrong items back, and so forth, and finally in frustration, cancelled that product and asked for a refund. The reviews for the product I ordered indicates other customers also got the wrong item, but probably never realized it.

This review was modified by UtahMom4Kids on March 31 2016 09:39:08 PM

2016-03-24

Promo Codes abuse

"IHerb is a legitimate and excellent company and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
However, be aware that when you read promo codes for new customers on websites, or in published reviews, what you are reading is a personal referral code which is issued to every customer upon their first purchase. What this code is for is for the customer to give to a friend to recommend them to iherb. If the friend decides to try iherb, and uses the code for $5 off, the referring customer then gets a reward and a small percentage of that new customer's purchases and will continue to receive that small percentage on every order that customer ever makes.
When you read publicly published promo codes, three letters followed by three numbers, be aware that you are reading the personal code of someone whose last name begins with those first three letters and who will get something from every order that you make. Do you want to give that to a stranger?

This review was modified by Goldfire on March 24 2016 03:56:18 PM

2016-03-20

Steer clear!

"Terrible service and hidden customs fees. Half the people who use this company pay double the expected price. I wish I had read these reviews ahead of time.

Steer clear and save tons of money!

This review was modified by Jonathanmason on March 20 2016 02:05:41 AM

2016-02-21

Bate and switch on shipping dates

"I placed an order with iherb.com on the 15th, expected delivery date on the 19th. I received a shipping confirmation on the 16th - great! NOPE - the shipping confirmation was simply an automated email that goes out when they PRINT the shipping label, not when the item actually ships. The package did not arrive on the 19th, nor on the 20th. I tracked the package - IT HADENT EVEN LEFT THE FACILITY YET... I emailed them. Their response was that the package was now in transit and I would receive it on the 4th... the 4th??? Thats over 3 weeks from the purchase date and 2+ weeks from the date THEY SET ORIGINALLY for delivery. Their system is really broken - they need to get it fixed!!!"

This review was modified by jjkchef on February 21 2016 04:49:45 AM

2016-01-14

One shop Natural & Organic store for everything! RHN52 for discount

"I'm an Aussie customer (thank you free shipping via Aust Post or cheap DHL express).
I buy everything that is very pricey here or hard to get.
Best purchases have been 100% essential oils, organic herbs and spices (i buy the bulk bags), natural baby products, supplements (especially Q10), natural skin care (Andalou and Deep Steep the best) and skin care (Andalou 1000 roses facial oil is amazing). I also will buy now and then cleaning products such as surface spray or sunscreens (love their sunscreen sticks such as Badger brand). Dont forget to select your country so u get charged in that currency. You use my code RHN52 for a discount for first time customers

This review was modified by cat_o_lantern on January 14 2016 10:24:27 AM

2015-12-30

"In very good faith I ordered 3 Solgar items to the value of £44.77 but to my utter dismay found that I had to pay £19 customs duty in order to receive the goods as it was not made clear on the website that the items would be shipped from the USA - had I known this I would not have proceeded with my order. I believe I was grossly misled by iHerbs and contacted their customer services who were totally unhelpful and gave me a lengthy account saying that it was not their responsibility that customs duty had to be paid as it was the law of the relevant country....well I know this, I'm not stupid - they totally failed to understand that I wanted a refund of the customs duty I had to pay because of them misleading me! I'm sure they do understand but are just not wishing to acknowledge their responsibility. So for all of you who are ordering from outside the USA, please be warned that you will have to pay a considerable customs levy before you receive your items....it worked out much cheaper for me to purchase the same items locally. Needless to say I will never be ordering from iHerbs again!"

2015-12-17

"Best company to buy supplements out there! Free shipping and super fast to USA when buying 20 or more. When you put a order in like 30 minutes is being shipped. Can't beat that!"

2015-12-07

"I am so disappointed in iHerb service. I am a repeat customer but they failed to even get my order out of the door because they could not complete the transaction with my bank in the UK. They tried some 'small charge' verification method that I was actually a real customer. However, repeated calls to my bank failed to trace iHerb's transaction requests. After days going around in circles I just cancelled my order and went with HealthMonthly.co.uk. I think iHerb should stick to their local California market and forget the international market until they have their business processes sorted out seriously."

2015-09-28

"You will need to pay hefty custom duties If you're shopping from India. In my case, it was more than the product cost that I ordered from iHerb.

On September 23, 2015, I ordered Bluebonnet Nutrition 100% Natural Dual Action Protein Powder from this website. I paid INR 3269.33 using my credit card. Around five days later, someone from DHL came to deliver this order and ask me to pay INR 5068 as custom duties. This is crazy. Custom charges was way more than the product cost itself. Now as per the iHerb return policy, they will deduct around INR 1450-1500 as a re-stocking fee and shipping charges and refund the remaining amount back. Overall, I had a really bad experience.

Update: I was wrong. On October 6, 2015, I received an email from their support saying "Since return cost was $61.93 and order cost was $49.95, it was requested for order to be abandoned." Wow! That means I wouldn't get any refund. This is SCAM. This scam site got INR 3269.33 ($49.95) but I didn't get the product.

This review was modified by Nikhil04 on October 06 2015 11:12:50 PM

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!