Stores > iHerb.com

Customer service: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10

2016-02-09

$5 discount with promo code alo065

"Very easy purchases, great product lines, reasonable & competitive pricing and fast 2 day free shipping. Always a pleasure to order from their store. And if you are a first-time customer, you can easily save $5 if you copy/paste coupon code alo065 during checkout. Additionally, there are plenty of daily, weekly and monthly promotions on their specials page so check them out as well. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!"

2016-02-07

$5 off first purshase - coupon/code PJH581

I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I may find a cheaper price for an item here and there, but iherb is very consistent. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend this online store.
Save $5 on your first order enter coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
$5 OFF & FREE US shipping + additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

2016-02-07

Discount $5 on your first order with code SFT777

Use the code SFT777 get $5 discount on your first purchase. I am very satisfied with the service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discount. When ordering you can choose one free sample. I recommend this online store! Thank you iHerb!

2016-02-06

Excellent service

"We recently completed our first order with iherb based on a recommendation from a friend. We found the website to be very user friendly and the prices are significantly less than our local health food store. Our items arrived quickly. With the additional benefit of free shipping we'll be making our purchases from iherb from now on.

This review was modified by tammy1 on February 09 2016 04:21:45 PM

2016-02-06

"I love shopping at iHerb. They have most of the products that I am looking for. I order usually once a month to keep my items in stock all the time. iHerb's prices are well below the suggested retail that you would pay at a local store. Besides, it is easy to keep a list and reorder off that list!

This review was modified by Lilian_ on February 09 2016 04:27:19 PM

Love prices

"Love prices & shipping is good."

This review was modified by Mickey-A on February 09 2016 11:42:32 AM

Amazing

I bought Indian Healing Clay for my acne and it took only 2 days to come in the mail. No damage detected, I for sure will be ordering from this site again.

This review was modified by sellis_5599 on February 09 2016 11:46:19 AM

Get $5 off with coupon code alo065

"iHerb is definitely the best store, out of many that I buy from. Their prices and shipping rates are the most affordable among natural food stores. Shipping is free for US orders over $20 and over $40 internationally. They carry lots of trial products and almost always send free surprise samples. Orders usually ship within 24 hours and so far all of my packages have arrived in perfect condition. By the way, you can also get $5 off your first order with promo code alo065.
iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab seven years in a row: from 2008 to 2014. They have such a variety of quality products to choose from it's grocery shopping right from home! What could be better?
'

This review was modified by Pat2016 on February 03 2016 03:51:51 AM

$5 discount with promo code alo065

''

2016-01-31

One of the best websites if you're looking for any supplement or vitamin product

I am very pleased to have been informed about iherb and have had many years of enjoyable shopping. The products are excellent, the prices are amazing and the company is a great one to deal with. I can't say enough about iherb and suffice it to say, I plan to be telling everyone I know about iHerb.

This review was modified by Nataliya198 on February 05 2016 02:43:45 PM

2016-01-31

Good prices

"The prices are the best I've seen anywhere, my local health food store charges almost triple to what iHerb charges. Also they have a huge selection of many many different items. I think iherb is great and I'll keep coming back. Thanks!"

This review was modified by andrea_dan on February 05 2016 02:49:12 PM

2016-01-26

Loved it!

"Ordered for the third time from this place, and I have not been disappointed. Each time I got the "Sodium Ascorbate" (Vit C) and it was shipped fast, no hassles and easy to modify your order before it's shipped. Loved it! Ordered from D.C. so I'm not sure if it's the same for international orders."

This review was modified by sintia434 on February 02 2016 08:33:53 AM

2016-01-26

Great products

"Service is excellent! Items are delivered so quickly. I have been shopping at Iherb for almost 7 years and never had a problem."

This review was modified by val.1988 on February 02 2016 08:40:03 AM

2016-01-14

One shop Natural & Organic store for everything! RHN52 for discount

"I'm an Aussie customer (thank you free shipping via Aust Post or cheap DHL express).
I buy everything that is very pricey here or hard to get.
Best purchases have been 100% essential oils, organic herbs and spices (i buy the bulk bags), natural baby products, supplements (especially Q10), natural skin care (Andalou and Deep Steep the best) and skin care (Andalou 1000 roses facial oil is amazing). I also will buy now and then cleaning products such as surface spray or sunscreens (love their sunscreen sticks such as Badger brand). Dont forget to select your country so u get charged in that currency. You use my code RHN52 for a discount for first time customers

This review was modified by cat_o_lantern on January 14 2016 10:24:27 AM

2015-12-30

"In very good faith I ordered 3 Solgar items to the value of £44.77 but to my utter dismay found that I had to pay £19 customs duty in order to receive the goods as it was not made clear on the website that the items would be shipped from the USA - had I known this I would not have proceeded with my order. I believe I was grossly misled by iHerbs and contacted their customer services who were totally unhelpful and gave me a lengthy account saying that it was not their responsibility that customs duty had to be paid as it was the law of the relevant country....well I know this, I'm not stupid - they totally failed to understand that I wanted a refund of the customs duty I had to pay because of them misleading me! I'm sure they do understand but are just not wishing to acknowledge their responsibility. So for all of you who are ordering from outside the USA, please be warned that you will have to pay a considerable customs levy before you receive your items....it worked out much cheaper for me to purchase the same items locally. Needless to say I will never be ordering from iHerbs again!"

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!