• Address: 5012 4th Street Irwindale, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

"I've been ordering supplements, groceries, skin care items, and cosmetics from iHerb.com since 2006.

They offer free shipping on orders over $20 (they select the most efficient way for customers from UPS, USPS, or Fedex Smartpost).

They send out a free iHerb logo item with most orders. I've received tape measures, compact mirrors, ballpoint pens, water bottles, highlighter pens, styluses, pillboxes, etc.

All orders get a 5% discount automatically. Orders over $60 get 10% off, and orders over $120 get 20% off.

In all the years I've ordered from here, I've only had an item missing one time (knock on wood, so far so good), and they shipped it out immediately when I called them.

Another time, they put a sample of a protein powder in my order, and the packet exploded, covering my items with powder. When I contacted them, them apologized, and made a note to never put a powder packet in with my order again (they kept their word).

Most of their items used to be shipped out from Southern California, which took about 2 to 3 days to arrive in the Bay Area. My past few orders have been shipping out from Ohio, but arrived just as fast, since iHerb chose UPS 2nd Day Air for my free shipping. How awesome is that?

If you see an item that's out of stock, they have a "Notify Me" button that you click on and enter your email address. They email you promptly when it is back in stock (they aren't kidding about this - I've gotten "Product Back in Stock" notifications late at night).

If you are a fan of NOW foods/supplements, there is a great selection at this web store.

Ladies: they carry Larenim cosmetics and brushes for a lot less than Whole Foods does.

"Great service, however prices could be better, I usually shop here when my regular vitamin company just doesn't have what I need, overall good experience."

""10$ off your entire purchase when you spend 40$ or more. 5$ off when you spend less than 40$. Use code WQV336 at checkout!!

I've have been fan of iherb for a year now and wasn't disappointed not even once. That's my main source of beauty shopping! Free shipping to USA, low cost shipping worldwide, unbeatable prices on millions of items. Supplements, snacks, skin and hair care, cleaning products, you name it. Organic products with no nasty chemicals. "

modified review This review was modified by insincere on December 08 2014 02:37:11 PM

"4 month i am waiting for my money back, be aware from this seller!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Yabrov on December 06 2014 09:31:37 AM

"IHerb Best Store! $10 off Coupon/code SFT777
Use the code iherb sft777 to get $ 10 discount for orders of $ 40. The discount is valid for your first order. You will also receive a discount of $5 if your purchase is less than $40. Enter the code in the during checkout. The store was founded in 1996. It's about 35,000 different products of famous brands. The store sold only natural organic products: cosmetics, perfumes, household goods, household chemicals, vitamins, pet products, food, etc. Free shipping U.S. 1-3 Day + Zero Tax for orders over $20.00, international orders.
iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com 6 years in a row 2008 - 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 !
The prices are very reasonable, excellent service, fast delivery!

modified review This review was modified by Valentino_a on December 06 2014 06:53:57 AM

"iherb is a complete sham operation. Horrible company and curt customer service. Fraud alert, perhaps I should report to Better Business Bureau (BBB)because you never receive your order. Run and stay far away from this company because they are a bunch of thieves!"

modified review This review was modified by TiffanyWhite on December 04 2014 11:14:46 AM

"i like the site. they have lots of stuff. they ship out of the country which is good for me. but s/t was not right with the shipping. it was supposed to be free or just a few dollars and then i got hit with a $13 fee. I took it anyway. got email confirmation right away."

"I ordered from Iherb.com on Black Friday. The site stated that it was 10 percent off orders over 40 dollars. I received the coupon automatically upon paying. Hours later, I get an email from them saying my order was cancelled because I used an invalid coupon code. Not only did my order get cancelled, my whole account was deactivated because they claimed I used a "refer a friend" coupon for myself. I emailed back explaining Iherb automatically put in my coupon code for spending over $40 and they didn't answer, so I called them. The woman on the phone stated since my sister uses the same address as mine, she used the same coupon code and they do not allow the same coupon code to be used in the same household. Of course, my sister used that code weeks ago & we used different credit cards so that's beyond dumb. So first they accuse me of using a wrong coupon, second they tell me you can't use the same coupon code if it's the same address? How about contacting me first and letting me know that instead of cancelling my order and deactivating my account? I intended on going to Iherb.com in the future, but after their horrible communication and tactics, no way. Told my whole family who buys vitamins and beauty products NOT to buy from them. Stick with reputable companies such as Vitacost, Pureformulas and TheNatural. Iherb.com is sketchy and incompetent."

modified review This review was modified by lmg051987 on December 03 2014 06:07:00 PM

"10$ off your entire purchase when you spend 40$ or more. 5$ off when you spend less than 40$. Use code GDZ173 at checkout!

modified review This review was modified by aweshumposhum on November 30 2014 05:03:46 AM

"My order was supposed to arrive between 11/21 and 11/24. It was an item that I needed for my holiday baking. It is now 11/28, after Thanksgiving, and my order is still not here. It looks like it was not shipped until 11/24, although I received an email that it shipped on 11/20. IHerb customer service just repeated meaningless phrases when I complained and did not respond to my request for a refund of shipping charges. I no longer need the product as I had to purchase it locally. "

modified review This review was modified by Alberta516 on November 27 2014 09:18:06 PM

"Yes, good experiences with IHerb until today. As many other customers like me will miss the advice somewhere on the website that the $10.00 fee for shipping and handling will not be the only shipping/handling fee, they may be as upset as I was today.
DHL tried to deliver the 2 creams I had ordered for a total of
$51.71 at my house, but since I was not home, left a note on the door with the next delivery date AND a Duties and Tax payable amount to be paid of $17.34.
Helllllllooooo. That on top of $51.71 for 2 small bottles of cream?
This is NOT a good company for Canada after all. Now I am paying almost $30.00 for s/h, fees and taxes??
This is ridiculous for online shopping. That's it for me; I'll shop at home.

modified review This review was modified by Madelon on November 07 2014 05:00:40 PM

"$10 off first order over $40 with codePJH581

Use the codePJH581 get $10 discount on your first purchase. I am very satisfied with the service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discount. When ordering you can choose one free sample. I recommend using this online store. Good luck to you in the store iHerb! Thank you

"I've bought from iHerb for over 2000 NOK now (330$). They always deliver the goods. Reliable and cheaper than buying things in shops here in Norway. Until Europe gets a cheaper alternative, I'm buying my food overseas."

"We ordered a product from iherb and realised that it does not have a lab tested logo like the one we bought from store. Hence wrote in to iherb to check. And their response was simply to tell us to check directly with manufacturer and no further response from them though we asked them to follow up. As a seller of health supplements, don't they have a responsibility to ensure their product authencity. From now on, will choose to buy directly rather than from iherb, as will rather not save that few dollars with possibility of endangering my family's health. "

modified review This review was modified by Maria888yyy on October 23 2014 08:57:55 AM

"Awesome on line store! Very good products, at super prices and, super fast shipping!!"

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!