iHerb.com Reviews - iherb.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 2.83/10 168 reviews

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"As many reviewers here already pointed out, do not buy from them if you live outside the USA. My goods were delayed and when I contacted them, they first ignored me for a week then got back to me with rude and arrogant attitude. I could clearly see that iherb does not educate their customer service employees.

If you take some time having a look at the reviews here, you can see that most five star positive reviews were written by iherb themselves (with coupon promo codes and everything). That itself really is a sign that iherb is not to be trusted.

modified review This review was modified by philipppa01 on June 29 2013 09:42:06 PM

"I'm using iherb.com everyweek.

I'm satisfied for many organic items in stocks, very quickly shipment.

iherb.com is amazing store for me.

This store's supporting my health of the life.

Rating 4/102/5

"When I first found iHerb.com, I was pleasantly surprised at their prices, prompt service and automatic discounts. I still like the store - BUT - it turns out that iHerb will not publish reviews of their products if the review describes a health concern about the product. I noticed a product that was particularly high in sodium - whereas other brands of the same product were not high at all. I mentioned this and IHerb did not like that. It seems disingenuous for the company to market itself as promoting products that are good for you - and then refusing to allow a review that takes note of one that is not.12"

modified review This review was modified by alwayshonest on June 28 2013 09:15:34 AM

"My order is lost using Global Mail by DHL. After several emails and still got the same reply message on 4.June.2013 stating "..many International Airmail customers it can take as long as 6 weeks..". It has been 8 weeks and I believe the message is automated and no one is actually looking at the emails. Terrible experience with iHerb.com. DO NOT buy from them."

modified review This review was modified by MonicaMC on June 10 2013 06:30:27 AM

"AVOID International Shipment!!! Iherb uses DHL GLOBAL MAIL (regular international mail, without tracking confirmation) as their mode of shipment which is very highly unreliable. Go to iherb facebook page. Most international customers complain of not receiving their orders after months of waiting. When this happens, iherb customer service will ignore your emails & request of refund. They will ask you to wait and wait and wait. And at the end they will refuse to give a refund. If you have waited for 1 month and still have not received your order, contact your credit card issuer and file for chargeback immediately. My advice: DO NOT purchase from iherb if your shipping address is outside USA. High chance you will never receive your order and lose your money as well. AVOID AVOID!!"

modified review This review was modified by ctjong on May 28 2013 06:02:08 PM

"I ordered a 12 pack of Clif bar. The price was surprisingly low so in order t minimize the risk I ordered only one pack for the low price of 17.64$ (including delivery to Israel). After 3 weeks I asked I told them I've not received it and the guy said to wait 4 weeks. After 4.5 weeks they said that usually it takes 42 days to deliver to Israel. After 7 weeks they told me that the package is probably held at customs...... Needless to say, I contacted the customs office, and they said they never received a package with my name on it.
When I asked Iherb for some kind of compensation, They simply stopped answering my emails.
When

modified review This review was modified by epollak on May 02 2013 04:06:08 AM

"My mother placed an order in the store and have not received the parcel. Alas letters to the service did not help. I do not recommend this shop"

modified review This review was modified by Tigrik on April 28 2013 04:52:15 AM

"Stay away from this store. Products seem stale or defective - something is not right. I tried to return a product and my emails (5) were never acknowledged. I called the number on the website at least a dozen times and that, too, was a waste of my time. So, I lost a lot of money and can only hope others learn from my experience. Iherb boasts about having 113 positive reviews, but considering they also boast about filling thousands upon thousands of orders, the math does not add up!"

"Stay away from IHerb international shipping. The shipping was lost, as per iHerb 'explanation' due to customs procedure.
I made $200+ iHerb purchase as New Years gift. They offered to use DHL shipping, 14 days promised delivery. After 1 month of non-delivery, I was told to wait, that happens "sometimes". After 2 months I was told they do not request from DHL information on shipping within 3 months of sending. After 3 months I was informed they are NOT going to deal with DHL and refused to refund.
I called Global DHL for tracking and was notified that only the sender can request tracking information.
iHerb looks for SALES not taking any responsibility for delivery.

modified review This review was modified by IHERB-SCAM on April 13 2013 10:38:46 AM

"I ordered some superfood from iHerb.com to my address in Norway about one and a half months ago. For some reason unknown to me the package got stuck in the customs and returned back to iHerb.

iHerb refunded some of the amount I payed, but decided to keep 20% for them self in addition to the shipping fees. With goodwill I can understand the shipping fees, but the 20% of the order they did not refund is flat out bad customer relationship policy. What disturbs the most is their very impolite way of telling me this, and their total lack of wish to sort it out to end up with a satisfied customer. They even stopped replying me.

"I would recommend this seller. I live in South Korea and they ship to me super fast. The products are great and my wife loves the variety they offer. If your trying to be vegan overseas this is a great site for you."

Queen Nwannia's Avatar
Michigan

"Ordered some shampoos from iherb.com, it was the cheapest place online I found that had the shampoos that I wanted. Also received a 5.00 off coupon which pretty much paid for the shipping. Fast shipping! iherb.com gets a thumbs up from me!"

"Ordered for about 60$ at iHerb.com and never got the product
They keep saying wait!! and do not give my money back or resend
Never had such a lousy service
Do NOT order at them

modified review This review was modified by rjdb on February 23 2013 06:20:49 AM

"Returned $40 worth of products and got $3.06 back. Shipping alone cost me $5.25. Nice.

Customer service is HORRIBLE. Meaning, there is ZERO.

I was a loyal buyer to this company. Spending hundreds every few months. They obviously do not care about repeat customers. End the end I got my money back by filing a dispute with my CC company. Nice to lose a few customers over $40 right?

Looks like I will be going back to Amazon. Sure they charge taxes but their return policy and customer service is 100% better than iHerb.

I think their full name is "I is smoking some herbs" because I think everyone one of them are high while on the job.

modified review This review was modified by incognitoe on February 02 2013 11:22:14 PM

"Very good selection and service.

I've ordered from iherb for several years now without problems.
I've seen a few items cheaper on other sites like luckyvitamin.com. but I end up going with iherb mainly because I like how the expiration dates are displayed for their items. I don't want to risk getting something near its expiration date. I also like that they fully display all the supplement facts.

If you spend $40 you get free shipping as well, and I receive my orders in a couple of days. Eveything so far has arrived well packaged. No leaks or spills on the liquid products I have ordered.
I did have one occasion where a package did not arrive and I did a 'chat' with a rep online. She found that the pkg was lost and she promptly sent me another package with no problem.
I live in California, iherb is located in Moreno Valley, so I am obviously not going to run into any shipping problems as opposed to others in different countries.

modified review This review was modified by bebe07 on January 29 2013 11:18:36 AM