Stores > iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review iHerb.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-27

Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

"I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend using this online store.
By the way, you can save 5% on your any order if you copy/paste coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order + additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

2017-06-26

Get 10% off with coupon code alo065

"Very easy purchases, great product lines, reasonable & competitive pricing. Always a pleasure to order from their store. And by the way, you can easily save 5% off your order if you copy/paste promo code alo065 during checkout. You will also get 5% credit, free US shipping over $40 and 95% off international shipping!
Additionally, there are plenty of daily, weekly and monthly promotions on their specials page so check them out as well. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!

2017-06-26

Best prices on the web, quality products, fast delivery

"From my 1st order placed with iherb I've been impressed with the service. The customer service department is definitely on point and I've never been disappointed. To top it off my last order contained free full size gifts that I was totally unaware were gifts. I found out while on hold, attempting to inform them that they sent me items I did not order. Imagine my surprise when I found the gift note at the bottom of the box. Just as I appreciate iHerb, they have definitely let me know they appreciate my business. As long as they continue to do business as usual, I will always be a iHerb customer. Thank you iHerb!"

2017-06-25

"Best prices I can find anywhere and fast shipping. Thanks."

2017-06-25

"Items always packed well for shipment. Products are fresh and high quality!"

Easy to use site

"Living in Australia and being very limited in our access to good quality health foods and supplements, we are so happy that we have iHerb. There are so many really great products to choose from and the prices and service are wonderful. Even the customer service folks are gracious and helpful. In the rare event that an item needs to be returned - it is an easy, quick process. We do wish that we also had the option of Free Shipping for large orders. But overall, we love iherb and have recommended the website to countless like minded people."

2017-06-24

"Prices at iherb are very satisfactory as well as their service."

Great service

"Prices, particularly when a category is on sale, can't be beat."

2017-06-21

"Shipping came fast, well packed and the products are great"

2017-06-21

"Fast delivery, good packaging...Very happy"

2017-06-20

Good service and low cost

"Quick, excellent package, good prices"

Reliable and Affordable

"I am a long-time customer, have spent literally thousands for their products over the last eight years, and have gone through all their growing pains to where they are now my very favorite company with whom to spend my money. How can anyone compete with this company? They make it possible for me, at 84, to THRIVE on non-GMO, organic and super-tasty foods at far less than any retail store in the U.S. With their optional free shipping, I am automatically an ultra-thrifty shopper, and I get healthier every day because of my immediate access to their entire inventory whenever I need a unique health item shipped in short order. Their enormous warehouses must have been designed by geniuses for them to be able to ship my items in 45 minutes! Always fast, dependable service at a good price. Their website is extremely easy to use making shopping quick & productive."

2017-06-20

"I have had no issues with products, shipping or customer service. Great Job."

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!