Stores > iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review iHerb.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-21

Get 10% off with coupon code alo065

"Very easy purchases, great product lines, reasonable & competitive pricing. Always a pleasure to order from their store. And if you are a first-time customer, you can easily save 5% off your order if you copy/paste promo code alo065 during checkout plus extra 5% credit toward your next orders, free US shipping over $40 and 95% off international shipping.
Additionally, there are plenty of daily, weekly and monthly promotions on their specials page so check them out as well. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!

This review was modified by valueshopper185 on March 21 2017 11:30:02 PM

2017-03-01

"iHerb is awesome! All other companies should follow their business model. They offer great products, great prices and AWESOME customer service, down to the detail in how they ship the products. I will continue to do business with them."

This review was modified by JustinStephens58 on March 01 2017 10:15:01 AM

2017-02-13

"My order was shipped in an hour and was delivered promptly. My questions were answered equally as promptly by the customer service reps. I am very pleased with my shopping at iHerb!"

This review was modified by Jean_Bray on March 02 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-02-13

"My order came as expected, very timely. I have always been pleased with the prices, health information available, and amount of products available. Thank you."

This review was modified by Alex198 on February 13 2017 03:30:01 PM

2017-02-09

iHerb Charge more that what is in the shopping cart

"I bought RE-KAGED MUSCLE supplement from iHerb for £31 + delivery fees of £6.5 making total of £37.5. after three days, I received a notification from DHL that I have to pay additional £15 for custom clearance. A 40% increase to the total price!!

Their trick is to include the delivery charges in the total bill so you won’t expect the trap afterwards. Now, if I refuse delivery I have to pay shipping and return cost.

Poor quality of service by providing misleading information that will cost customers extra charges. I am still lucky that I didn’t proceed with the other orders I needed from this website. To me, iHerb is not recommended if your delivery address is outside the US.

This review was modified by engali306 on February 09 2017 10:00:01 AM

2017-02-09

"This is one of the best websites if you're looking for any supplement or vitamin product.
The site is very well arranged, so it is easy and quick to order even if you are not a computer genius.

This review was modified by Owen-W0 on February 18 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-02-09

"International delivery is really fast and not too expensive. Received my order quickly and in good condition. Thanks for the great service!

This review was modified by justinfv on February 18 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-02-04

"I love the savings and the fast shipping. I have no complaints and I will continue to be a customer and to refer friends and family!"

This review was modified by rachelwu on February 17 2017 06:00:01 AM

2017-01-31

10% off iHerb Brands of the Week + 5% Off your next order + Free shipping $40+ Use code PJH581

"I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I may find a cheaper price for an item here and there, but iherb is very consistent. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend this online store.
5% OFF next order + additional 10% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

This review was modified by MeryAnn on January 31 2017 11:45:02 PM

2017-01-31

BEWARE - IMPORT CHARGES MAKE PRODUCTS RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE!!!!

"I ordered some probiotics as they were slightly cheaper than on Amazon prime. The i-herb prices were all in sterling so I had no idea it was a US company. I ordered 7 bottles of probiotics totalling£140. Quite a lot of money! Within 10 minutes I realised that I had ordered the wrong thing so I wanted to cancel the order and re-order the correct supplements. As it was late Saturday night, I thought this would be a simple matter but NO. I-herb does not allow you to cancel or change an order once it is listed as "shipped" and .... surprise, surprise ... i-herb "ships" orders even at 11pm on a Saturday night. It was at this stage that I saw on the website that they are not UK based and that you can't contact them by phone either. Interesting.

Anyway, feeling a bit annoyed but I reluctantly accepted that I had to accept goods I did not really want as the price was marginally cheaper than Amazon and postage was free.

Today, I received notification from DHL that I have to pay £40 for importation. £40!!! That's a complete rip off. I contacted i-herb to complain. Had to do it via chat. The operator said that they can't do anything about charges and that it is made clear on the cart page (small print) that there could be importation charges. As I thought it was a UK company, I did not expect import charges. I have now been told that if I refuse delivery I have to pay shipping and return cost. Feeling completely mislead and ripped off!

This review was modified by carol_anne88 on January 31 2017 02:15:01 PM

2017-01-29

"We recently completed our first order with iherb based on a recommendation from a friend. We found the website to be very user friendly and the prices are significantly less than our local health food store. Our items arrived quickly. With the additional benefit of free shipping we'll be making our purchases from iherb from now on.

This review was modified by wstewart_279 on February 12 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-01-22

Fast shipping!

"Thanks for quick service; much faster than all the other health food companies! Will definitely purchase from Iherb again!"

This review was modified by Sarah Patterson on February 01 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-01-21

"Easy to navigate website, great selection of quality products, ordering was very easy, super fast shipment.

This review was modified by Jill Graham on January 22 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-01-21

20% off iHerb Brands of the Week + 5% Off your next order + Free shipping $40+ Use code PJH581

5% OFF + additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

This review was modified by Sintia36537 on January 21 2017 05:45:02 AM

2017-01-20

Awesome

"My items arrived promptly, well packed and in very good condition.

This review was modified by Amy Stewart on January 22 2017 12:15:02 AM

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!