• iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10

"Use promo code alo065 for an up to $10 discount!

iHerb is definitely the best store, out of many that I buy from. Their prices and shipping rates are the most affordable among natural food stores. Shipping is free for US orders over $20 regardless of weight and can be just a few dollars for international orders. They carry dozens of trial products and additionally almost always send free surprise samples. Orders usually ship within a couple of days and so far all of my packages have arrived in perfect condition.

By the way, you can save $10 on your first order if you copy/paste coupon code alo065 during checkout. This code is valid for orders over $40; for smaller orders you will receive a $5 discount.

iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab seven years in a row: from 2008 to 2014. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!

"Use coupon/code PJH581 up to $10 discount!

I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I may find a cheaper price for an item here and there, but iherb is very consistent. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend using this online store.
By the way, you can save $10 on your first order if you copy/paste coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
$10 OFF & FREE US shipping + additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

This review was modified by natali-30 on July 05 2015 08:59:06 AM

"Best store you can find for supplements ,vitamins and beauty products...
Fast shipping international ...affordable prices...great discount always,, very fast costumer service ,,,
,,,Highly recommended

I ordered this black soap for my pimples and it works great

you can use coupon :( VRG424 ) for your first order ....give you discount

"Shipped in great condition. Like selection of products."

This review was modified by info93 on June 27 2015 05:11:25 AM

"I depend on the products ordered from iherb to be just what I expect. I have never been disappointed. The last two orders came to me in about 3 days. Very happy about that!"

This review was modified by miss55 on June 27 2015 12:59:46 AM

"I'm always pleased with the high quality products and the fast shipping."

This review was modified by adm-68 on June 18 2015 02:58:11 AM

"It was great, very very fast and everything was just as I ordered. I will order again!"

This review was modified by darylene14 on June 18 2015 02:06:22 AM

"Always prompt, order correct, prices fair, customer service great!"

This review was modified by stephen817 on June 17 2015 04:39:30 AM

"I thought your service was excellent ."

This review was modified by nelli12 on June 17 2015 03:42:40 AM

"Timely, accurate and a great price. Thank you iHerb. Looking forward to doing more business with such a reputable company in the near future.

This review was modified by Sam-64 on June 14 2015 07:09:22 AM

""$10 off first purshase - coupon/code (( SFT777 ))

I really appreciate the ease of shopping at the iHerb website. Being able to create and save a list of items that I purchase on a regular basis is a wonderful tool. It makes shopping every month so much easier. I am grateful for all of the information available for each vitamin or supplement giving detailed ingredients and usage as well as reviews. The extensive catalog provides lots of options and comparison shopping is easy. Every order has been filled perfectly, packaged well and shipped promptly. All communications through the website and email have been clear and helpful. Oh and did I say how much I appreciate the sales?! Thank you, iHerb! Great quality and wonderful customer service."

"Quality products at a competitive price & prompt delivery!!!"

This review was modified by Alex19604 on June 14 2015 06:27:39 AM

"iHerb has great prices for natural products that are typically much higher at our local store. The fast delivery to our home is awesome and we love the customer reviews. Customer reviews give us confidence when trying new products. iHerb is the best!"

"Additional fees accumulated to double the original product price alone and I'm forced to pay it because they won't refund me. Worst online shopping experience ever"

This review was modified by quinnfortier on June 12 2015 03:29:21 PM

"Love the healthy selection available on iHerb. Many items we can't get in Japan, some we're not allowed to bring into the country, but I'm still able to make a large saving on ordering through them. Very happy. Moving to Australia next January and the first thing I'll be checking on is if I can still use iHerb."

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!