Stores > iHerb.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10

5 off first purshase - coupon/code PJH581

"I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I may find a cheaper price for an item here and there, but iherb is very consistent. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend this online store.
Save $5 on your first order enter coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
$5 OFF & FREE US shipping + additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

Discount $5 on your first order with code SFT777

Get $5 off with coupon code alo065

"iHerb is definitely the best store, out of many that I buy from. Their prices and shipping rates are the most affordable among natural food stores. Shipping is free for US orders over $20 and just $4 internationally. They carry lots of trial products and almost always send free surprise samples. Orders usually ship within 24 hours and so far all of my packages have arrived in perfect condition. By the way, you can also get $5 off your first order with promo code alo065.
iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab seven years in a row: from 2008 to 2014. They have such a variety of quality products to choose from it's grocery shopping right from home! What could be better?

2016-04-27

5 off first purshase - coupon/code PJH581

Save $5 on your first order enter coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
$5 OFF & FREE US shipping + additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

2016-04-27

Discount $5 on your first order with code SFT777

2016-04-26

Use code - WQH133 and $5 Off Your First Order + 5% Cashback + Free shipping at iHerb.com

""I really appreciate the ease of shopping at the iHerb website. I am grateful for all of the information available for each vitamin or supplement giving detailed ingredients and usage as well as reviews. The extensive catalog provides lots of options and comparison shopping is easy. Every order has been filled perfectly, packaged well and shipped promptly.""

This review was modified by iherb on April 26 2016 10:31:47 AM

2016-04-24

Thank you for your exceptional good service and pricing, keep up the discounts too.

This review was modified by Msanna29 on April 29 2016 02:12:51 PM

2016-04-24

"never haggle about returns, and genuinely care about customer satisfaction on a consistent basis. thanks"

This review was modified by jimmydz on April 29 2016 02:17:53 PM

2016-04-24

"Order arrived right on time and was exactly what I expected. "

This review was modified by jh69 on April 28 2016 11:00:24 PM

2016-04-23

Use code - WQH133 and $5 -10 Off Your First Order + 5 -10% Cashback + Free shipping at iHerb.com

""Fantastic service, great products, customer service was prompt and helpful. Recieved my items in less than 2 days from ordering. Highly recommended."

Just arrived - new coupon for iHerb.com: $5 Off Your First Order + 5% Cashback.
This coupon includes free shipping for US orders.

Follow these instructions to get the deal:
Click the button to go to iHerb.com's website or use this link: iherb.com
Finish your shopping by filling up your shopping cart
Input "WQH133" into the coupon code box
Your discount will be applied"

This review was modified by David135 on April 23 2016 09:06:56 AM

2016-04-22

"My order was fulfilled promptly and packaged with care - every item was wrapped separately. I am a happy customer and will definitely recommend iHerb to others."

This review was modified by rachel31 on April 26 2016 09:57:07 AM

2016-04-21

Up to $10 Off Your First Order + 10% Cashback + Free shipping at iHerb.com

""I've been ordering products from iherb for over seven years and never been disappointed. If a product is unsatisfactory, they are quick to give a refund. Highly recommend them to our family and friends."

This review was modified by Davidsrs on April 21 2016 07:57:19 AM

2016-04-20

Organic selections

"Helpful place to buy organics. Living on remote island in Alaska, iHerb is wonderful place to get needed supplies. "

This review was modified by Antonio1988 on April 27 2016 01:48:15 PM

2016-04-20

Everything I wanted!

"Great service and great products so great company!"

This review was modified by nikki569 on April 27 2016 01:41:56 PM

2016-04-18

"I've ordered from iHerb five times now and have been satisfied every time. The shipping is very fast and I appreciate the email status updates. Will definitely use iHerb again!"

This review was modified by sally_od on April 26 2016 09:50:59 AM

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!