• Address: 5012 4th Street Irwindale, CA
    • Customer Support: 626-939-7800
    • Business Hours: Internet 24/7/365

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"We ordered a product from iherb and realised that it does not have a lab tested logo like the one we bought from store. Hence wrote in to iherb to check. And their response was simply to tell us to check directly with manufacturer and no further response from them though we asked them to follow up. As a seller of health supplements, don't they have a responsibility to ensure their product authencity. From now on, will choose to buy directly rather than from iherb, as will rather not save that few dollars with possibility of endangering my family's health. "

modified review This review was modified by Maria888yyy on October 23 2014 08:57:55 AM

"Awesome on line store! Very good products, at super prices and, super fast shipping!!"

"Do not order from iHerb! I found their products on Amazon, and was directed to their site to buy... I wanted to use my Amazon gift card and was told directly from an iHerb operator (via the online chat straight from their website) that I could do so and to just enter the gift card # like a credit card. When the site kept denying my card, I opened up the same chat to be told they don't accept gift cards. When I explained that an operator already told me they did, they literally just kept saying the same thing over and over to me. They were so rude. Order straight from the brand...do not use iHerb...most of their product prices are more expensive anyway!"

modified review This review was modified by juls.jems on July 15 2013 09:07:39 AM

"As many reviewers here already pointed out, do not buy from them if you live outside the USA. My goods were delayed and when I contacted them, they first ignored me for a week then got back to me with rude and arrogant attitude. I could clearly see that iherb does not educate their customer service employees.

If you take some time having a look at the reviews here, you can see that most five star positive reviews were written by iherb themselves (with coupon promo codes and everything). That itself really is a sign that iherb is not to be trusted.

modified review This review was modified by philipppa01 on June 29 2013 09:42:06 PM

"I'm using iherb.com everyweek.

I'm satisfied for many organic items in stocks, very quickly shipment.

iherb.com is amazing store for me.

This store's supporting my health of the life.

"When I first found iHerb.com, I was pleasantly surprised at their prices, prompt service and automatic discounts. I still like the store - BUT - it turns out that iHerb will not publish reviews of their products if the review describes a health concern about the product. I noticed a product that was particularly high in sodium - whereas other brands of the same product were not high at all. I mentioned this and IHerb did not like that. It seems disingenuous for the company to market itself as promoting products that are good for you - and then refusing to allow a review that takes note of one that is not.12"

modified review This review was modified by alwayshonest on June 28 2013 09:15:34 AM

"Use RDP880 for $10 off your first order. I've placed mine and waiting for it to arrive. Will update when the product arrived."

modified review This review was modified by jerhe on June 23 2013 01:33:48 PM

"i've been ordering from them for a couple of years now. i'm located in montreal quebec and always choose the cheapest mode of transport with no tracking and usually receive my package within 2 weeks."

"So I had thought I ordered from iherb.com before but I wasn't sure, I could only find a email with a password (I signed up for bunch of sites like this a few months ago), could not find an email for an order. I logged in and clicked previous orders - several times - nothing. I went back to the message board where I had heard about them to make sure I had the right site, I did, and the person on the message board had given me a coupon. So I order a bunch of stuff and I figured that if the coupon didn't work then their system must be wrong, and I had ordered before, well the coupon worked so I though huh, maybe not. So I emailed anyway after I placed the order and told them what happened, asked them to check for a previous order because the coupon looked familiar. Get an email the next day saying, we closed your account. So I email back asking if they had gotten my email - no response. Go to the site, get on chat, explain the situation they tell me the manager canceled the order so I say why didn't get a refund? They said they did refund, my bank says otherwise. So they refuse to run the refund again. So no order and no refund. I don't recommend this site."

modified review This review was modified by pizzuti-84777 on June 13 2013 02:53:49 PM

"My order is lost using Global Mail by DHL. After several emails and still got the same reply message on 4.June.2013 stating "..many International Airmail customers it can take as long as 6 weeks..". It has been 8 weeks and I believe the message is automated and no one is actually looking at the emails. Terrible experience with iHerb.com. DO NOT buy from them."

modified review This review was modified by MonicaMC on June 10 2013 06:30:27 AM

"AVOID International Shipment!!! Iherb uses DHL GLOBAL MAIL (regular international mail, without tracking confirmation) as their mode of shipment which is very highly unreliable. Go to iherb facebook page. Most international customers complain of not receiving their orders after months of waiting. When this happens, iherb customer service will ignore your emails & request of refund. They will ask you to wait and wait and wait. And at the end they will refuse to give a refund. If you have waited for 1 month and still have not received your order, contact your credit card issuer and file for chargeback immediately. My advice: DO NOT purchase from iherb if your shipping address is outside USA. High chance you will never receive your order and lose your money as well. AVOID AVOID!!"

modified review This review was modified by ctjong on May 28 2013 06:02:08 PM

"Low Prices matching the competition, Free 2 day UPS shipping is AWESOME combination..
Switch from Vitacost, you will be amazed.!!

"Iherb is definitely the best store, out of many, that I buy from. Their prices are very good and shipping rates seem reasonable; shipping can be free for US orders, there are details about that on their front page. My packages always arrive in perfect condition and usually ship within several hours. By the way, they also offer dozens of free samples. If you'd like to save $10 on your order, copy/paste coupon code alo065 at checkout (valid for orders over $40)."

modified review This review was modified by Dr.AlexStevens on June 12 2013 04:43:54 AM

"This site is awesome and the reseller ratings is great. You can rating this site. Please rate this. Thanks"

modified review This review was modified by globalequipment on May 22 2013 10:34:48 AM

"Best prices I could find on the vitamins & supplements I wanted, fast tracked international delivery for a very decent shipping fee ($10 for DHL international delivery!), plus 2 freebies in with the order. I am now a very satisfied customer of iHerb and will be ordering from them again in future. No they haven't asked me to post this, I'm not connected to them and I'm not even going to quote the discount code they gave me (you can find one easy enough). I'm just a very satisfied customer and recommend them to you."

modified review This review was modified by fyxx on May 22 2013 06:22:49 AM

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!