Stores > iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review iHerb.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-28

Get 5% off + 20% off brands of the week with promo code alo065

"Very easy purchases, great product lines, reasonable & competitive pricing. Always a pleasure to order from their store. And by the way, you can easily save 5% off your order if you copy/paste promo code alo065 during checkout. You will also get 5% credit, free US shipping over $40 and 95% off international shipping!
Additionally, there are plenty of daily, weekly and monthly promotions on their specials page so check them out as well. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!

2017-04-24

"As always, ordering was simple, prices were great, and shipping was very fast! iherb has unbeatable prices on some difficult to find gluten free items that I require. The ordering process is clear and efficient and I always get my order in about 2-3 days! in the meantime, I can track items easily from the emails I received every step of the way. The items are packed well - important when you are ordering food and household cleaning items at the same time. I will continue to order from iHerb because of the excellent selection on items I need and want and the convenience of the service."

Amazing!

"Not only does Iherb have great products, their service is exceptional. I do online shopping for lots of things and Iherb is the only company I have encountered that has 2 day delivery and delivers AND packs their products for less than favorable shipping conditions! Iherb pricing is about 1/2 what I used to pay at my local health food store. This is fantastic on my very limited retirement income and allows me to stay healthy on my tight budget!"

Delivery issue

"First order last year for some protein bars was a hit and miss. Two packs tasted off.
Second try to order 3 weeks ago, and there is no tracking beyond. Ordered on April 2nd, after two weeks tracking was updated to a UK transit on April 12. They said DHL GM is the reason, and no tracking is available after.
Ordering vitamins or food supplements has its storage conditions. Keeping these as a whole mail for long time stored are unknown places for unknown times means expired/unsafe products.

2017-04-21

"Love iHerb! Great service!"

2017-04-21

"EXCELLENT! iherb's site is easy to navigate and very helpful."

2017-04-21

"I've been ordering from them for a couple of years now. I'm located in Finland and always choose the cheapest mode of transport with no tracking and usually receive my package within 2 weeks."

2017-04-21

"Satisfied as usual. Quick and convenient. Decent deals."

2017-04-21

"Very prompt shipment, great prices"

2017-04-21

"Quality merchandise, with super fast service!!!"

Excellent!

Quick delivery. Great price. Great product!

2017-04-21

"Great products and great service!!

2017-04-21

"Customer service was very helpful in making corrections to my order after I had received the product."

2017-04-20

Fast and priced right

"Website is easy to navigate and find what you want quickly. Prices right and always delivered quickly"

2017-04-20

"fast order, amazing products great price"

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!