• iHerb.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.16/10 5.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.79/10 2.79/10

2015-08-02

"Use promo code alo065 for an up to $10 discount!

iHerb is definitely the best store, out of many that I buy from. Their prices and shipping rates are the most affordable among natural food stores. Shipping is free for US orders over $20 regardless of weight and can be just $3 for international orders. They carry dozens of trial products and additionally almost always send free surprise samples. Orders usually ship within 1-2 days (often even faster) and so far all of my packages have arrived in perfect condition.

By the way, you can save $10 on your first order if you copy/paste coupon code alo065 during checkout. This code is valid for orders over $40; for smaller orders you will receive a $5 discount.

iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab seven years in a row: from 2008 to 2014. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!

'"

"Discount $10 on your first order with code PJH581

I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I may find a cheaper price for an item here and there, but iherb is very consistent. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend using this online store.
By the way, you can save $10 on your first order if you copy/paste coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
$10 OFF & FREE US shipping + additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

This review was modified by natali-54 on August 01 2015 11:34:50 PM

"$10 off first purshase - coupon/code SFT777

I really appreciate the ease of shopping at the iHerb website. Being able to create and save a list of items that I purchase on a regular basis is a wonderful tool. It makes shopping every month so much easier. I am grateful for all of the information available for each vitamin or supplement giving detailed ingredients and usage as well as reviews. The extensive catalog provides lots of options and comparison shopping is easy. Every order has been filled perfectly, packaged well and shipped promptly. All communications through the website and email have been clear and helpful. Oh and did I say how much I appreciate the sales?! Thank you, iHerb! Great quality and wonderful customer service."

This review was modified by daniel.kl on August 01 2015 10:48:08 PM

2015-08-01

"I love shopping at iHerb. They have most of the organic products that I am looking for, along with a great selection of vitamins. I order usually once a month to keep my items in stock all the time. iHerb's prices are well below the suggested retail that you would pay at a local store. Besides, it is easy to keep a list and reorder off that list!"

This review was modified by SteveL.85 on August 02 2015 12:59:25 AM

2015-08-01

"My order came as expected, very timely. I have always been pleased with the prices, health information available, and amount of products available. Thank you."

2015-08-01

"Very easy purchases, great product lines, reasonable & competitive pricing and fast 2 day free shipping. Always a pleasure to order from their store."

2015-08-01

"We recently completed our first order with iherb based on a recommendation from a friend. We found the website to be very user friendly and the prices are significantly less than our local health food store. Our items arrived quickly. With the additional benefit of free shipping we'll be making our purchases from iherb from now on."

2015-08-01

"iHerb is awesome! All other companies should follow their business model. They offer great products, great prices and AWESOME customer service, down to the detail in how they ship the products. I will continue to do business with them."

2015-08-01

"I love the savings and the fast shipping. I have no complaints and I will continue to be a customer and to refer friends and family!"

2015-07-26

"Scammer! I'm tired of companies like Iherb.com writing fake reviews all positive. My friend in China said they are even worse for fake reviews on Baidu forum and saying 95% off - why doesn't someone bust them for false advertising? Everything I read was different than my experience. Long wait time and I will not buy again. Tired of companies lying about service and then no way to contact them when they don't deliver. Shame on you iHerb.com !"

2015-07-08

"FYI -

The folks posting so called "coupon codes" here in the reviews are spamming every review and code website. They keep creating new user IDs with the same old spam.

The "codes" they are posting are personal rewards codes issued by iHerb when an account is created. These people get shopping credits when you use their codes to make a purchase. You are funding their orders, without knowing it. And, they can only be used for a first-time purchase.

iHerb issues actual discount codes from the company, which do not fund individual spammers. These are: IHB500 and BUY123

The alo--5 person (and the others posting their codes) has been relentlessly spamming a very popular codes site for years and has probably been able to place a lot of free orders due to people naively using this person's personal rewards code. There are others doing this as well. They may all be one person using multiple email addresses to create different personal rewards codes.

This review was modified by Bob81isAFraud on July 11 2015 09:22:46 AM

2015-07-06

"Order "was" shipped on 22nd of April, it's July 6th and my package is still not here. I'm an international customer. Customer Service is terrible, they don't give any information apart from "it has left our warehouse". NEVER EVER buying from them again, lost my 25 bucks for nothing. SHAME SHAME SHAME. "

This review was modified by baniuke1 on July 06 2015 07:51:57 AM

2015-06-12

"Additional fees accumulated to double the original product price alone and I'm forced to pay it because they won't refund me. Worst online shopping experience ever"

This review was modified by quinnfortier on June 12 2015 03:29:21 PM

2015-06-11

"Love the healthy selection available on iHerb. Many items we can't get in Japan, some we're not allowed to bring into the country, but I'm still able to make a large saving on ordering through them. Very happy. Moving to Australia next January and the first thing I'll be checking on is if I can still use iHerb."

2015-06-11

"I PLACED AN ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY BACK IN NOVEMBER 2014, I HAVE NO RECEIVED THE PRODUCT UP TO NOW 11/JUNE/2015. AFTER NUMEROUS EMAILS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY REFUSING TO REFUND OR ACKNOWLEDGE ITEM HAS NOT ARRIVED. STAY CLEAR FROM THIS COMPANY AS THE TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT SUPPLY YOUR ORDER. IM NOW CONTACTING MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO SEEK LEGAL ADVICE."

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!