Stores > iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review iHerb.com by clicking a star below.

Get 10% off your order with coupon code alo065

"Very easy purchases, great product lines, reasonable & competitive pricing. Always a pleasure to order from their store. And by the way, you can easily save 5% off your order if you copy/paste promo code alo065 during checkout. You will also get 5% credit, free US shipping over $40 and 95% off international shipping!
Additionally, there are plenty of daily, weekly and monthly promotions on their specials page so check them out as well. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!

Easy to use site

"Living in Australia and being very limited in our access to good quality health foods and supplements, we are so happy that we have iHerb. There are so many really great products to choose from and the prices and service are wonderful. Even the customer service folks are gracious and helpful. In the rare event that an item needs to be returned - it is an easy, quick process. Overall, we love iHerb and have recommended the website to countless like minded people."

Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

"I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend using this online store.
By the way, you can save 5% on your any order if you copy/paste coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order + additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

2017-08-14

"I like having reliable products at a better price than I can find them elsewhere."

2017-08-14

"The product is excellent and the delivery time is very good. Thank you"

2017-08-14

5% off + 5% money back with coupon FIW102 Coupon reusable for every order you make!

By the way, you can save 5% on your any order if you copy/paste coupon code FIW102 during checkout!

2017-08-06

"Everything I'm looking for I get with iHerb. Fast shipping, great prices and great service . Very happy customer."

2017-08-06

"They have the best prices and quality around."

2017-08-04

"Love this store! They carry so many items that aren't available where I live and the price is good too. Thanks, iherb!

2017-08-04

"Top quality products and fast delivery"

Iherb reseller

"Get 5% off all your iherb purchases when using promo code PBP884 in addition to 5$ off to your first order with code WELCOME5 , you can combine both of them using bellow link:

2017-07-31

"Very quick delivery! And products are all in good quality."

2017-07-31

"Excellent products for the price. Very easy to work with. What's not to like!

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!