• iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.07/10 5.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.70/10 4.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.73/10 4.73/10

"iHerb is definitely the best store, out of many that I buy from. Their prices and shipping rates are the most affordable among natural food stores. Shipping is free for US orders over $20 regardless of weight. They carry dozens of trial products and additionally almost always send free surprise samples. Orders usually ship within a couple of days and so far all of my packages have arrived in perfect condition. By the way, you can save $10 on your first order if you copy/paste coupon code alo065 during checkout. This code is valid for orders over $40; for smaller orders you will receive a $5 discount.
iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab seven years in a row: from 2008 to 2014. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!!

modified review This review was modified by Alex1960 on May 25 2015 12:45:53 PM

"IHerb Best Store! $10 off Coupon/code PJH581

Use the code iherb !!! PJH581 !!!to get $ 10 discount for orders of $ 40. The discount is valid for your first order. You will also receive a discount of $5 if your purchase is less than $40. Enter the code in the during checkout. The store was founded in 1996. It's about 35,000 different products of famous brands. The store sold only natural organic products: cosmetics, perfumes, household goods, household chemicals, vitamins, pet products, food, etc. Free shipping U.S. 1-3 Day + Zero Tax for orders over $20.00, international orders - $4.
iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com 5 years in a row 2008 - 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012!
The prices are very reasonable, excellent service, fast delivery!

" ????? ????? ????? ????? "

modified review This review was modified by valueshopper26 on May 25 2015 12:21:45 PM

"I saved $10 & extra 15% - with coupon/code PJH581 worked for me! Thanks"

" ????? ????? ????? ????? "

modified review This review was modified by JustinStephens2 on May 24 2015 08:02:52 AM

"Discount $10 on your first order with code SFT777
Use the code SFT777 get $10 discount on your first purchase. I am very satisfied with the service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discount. When ordering you can choose one free sample. I recommend using this online store! Thanks

" ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? "

modified review This review was modified by Sam93 on May 23 2015 11:32:32 AM

"IHerb Best Store! $10 off Coupon/code PJH581

The prices are very reasonable, excellent service, fast delivery!

"Been ordering from them for 3 years and never had a problem."

"iHerb= 40% Additional costs at customs
The price was $59.36 for several vitamins (D and calcium). Just before delivering the package DNL notified by text that I have to pay $25 in addition for tax and duties (40% extra ...)
Iherb told me that, if I refuse the package, they will refund 80% of price minus the shipping. Either I lose $20 and I have not received the package or I pay 40% extra to receive the package... A beautiful scam.

They defend themselves by saying that they specified that "taxes may apply" but they are carfull not to say thta it is be a 40% increase.

I order a lot of things from the US, I have never had this problem (but I always buy via ebay and not with DHL).

So buying by Ebay, voiding DHL seems to be the only way to avoid being ripped off

modified review This review was modified by logizk on May 11 2015 03:23:56 AM

"I have bought several items from iHerb over the past year, and was about to choose them as my regular supplier of certain high quality, uncommon (in Canada) supplements. All of my shipments were delivered by Canada Post quickly, without any additional taxes or fees.(although their site indicated it would be by DHL, an unreliable choice for my area of Ontario)
However, for my most recent order, after paying over $170 for a few supplements and expecting them to be delivered in the same fashion, I received an email from a"broker" in Canada demanding I complete some forms and billing me for extra taxes and "brokerage fees". I refused, told him to either deliver the goods at no further cost, or return them to iHerb. I notified iHerb, complaining about what had happened, and informing them that the goods were being returned.
I COULD NOT BELIEVE the rude reply I received fro iHerb's so-called "Customer Service", worded like some sort of insurance small print, and told them so. I am still waiting for a reasonable settlement, although there is no sign that will happen. I recommend that anyone from Canada go somewhere else, for the same products, and much better service, from a company that appreciates its customers, and inytednds to stay in business.

modified review This review was modified by arjatim12 on May 09 2015 11:46:44 AM

"First off, let me state that I am not affiliated with iHerb.com in any way.

I ordered some baking supplies from iHerb.com to be sent to Japan. My main reason was that the items I ordered are rarely available here and quite a bit more expensive even when they are.

I see there are quite a few negative reviews about iHerb when it comes to international orders, but my experience was perfect.

- Shipping to Japan was through Sagawa Mail (one of Japan's most reliable shipping companies) at a very inexpensive rate.

- A tracking number for the shipment was provided.

- The package arrived in five days in perfect condition.

This may not be a typical experience for other countries, but iHerb shipments to Japan should be just fine as long as you aren't ordering more than one month's supply of pharmaceuticals.

"DO NOT USE IF YOU REALLY NEED TO GET YOUR HERBS OR VITAMINS. I ordered herbs that I severely need for chronic health issues, and I even selected one day delivery (again, these are herbs I need for health issues). I got an email hours later saying that my order had been cancelled. Apparently there was a promotion code (which I did not enter), which had already been used. Somehow the promotion code must've been automatically populated on the order because I did not enter it. When I clicked complete purchase, the order seemed to be going through, and they even took the money off of my card. Not only am I not going to have the herbs I ordered, but I have to wait for days to have my money refunded. Ridiculous. I will never use them again. The worse part is that I really needed the herbs for severe health issues."

modified review This review was modified by LynnP. on April 29 2015 03:32:43 PM

"I don't write a lot of reviews but felt compelled to do so after ordering from iHerb.

I almost didn't order because of the negative reviews. I'm glad I took a moment to read them and realized all the negative reviews were from international customers, not domestic. In fact, almost every domestic review was positive.

My experience....
Great selection of products!
Incredible prices!
I really like the fact they put the expiration date of the product you will receive on their site. I can't tell you how many time I've received orders from other sites and the product is expired or really close; this is a HUGE plus!
The expiration dates posted on the site matched what I got!
I ordered late a night, or early morning, depending on how you look at it. My product shipped the same day!
My products arrived on the day quoted! That's the day quoted before I had to pay...really like this!

I will be coming back to IHerb!

Also, changed my mind on a product I ordered and cancelled the entire order and just reordered. It just took a couple of clicks, no hassel!

I highly recommend this site!

"I have read nothing but horrible reviews with a few scattered great ones. I will say hands down this is a great company to order from! I got free 2 day air shipping for only purchasing $20 worth of product. That's a steal in comparison to what any other online site I know! All my product's arrived in the same box, none damaged and just as they were described on their website. I would recommend this site to any one. I will say though if you live outside of the US and are buying products internationally maybe that's why you are having issues? Just an idea? I know that I got great, fast, reliable shipping with my order and it was my first time ordering from iHerb.com "

modified review This review was modified by Kaydeh23 on April 09 2015 04:26:57 PM

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!