Stores > iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.67/10 3.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.39/10 3.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Use promo code alo065 for a $5 discount!

iHerb is definitely the best store, out of many that I buy from. Their prices and shipping rates are the most affordable among natural food stores. Shipping is free for US orders over $20 regardless of weight and can be just $4 for international orders. They carry dozens of trial products and additionally almost always send free surprise samples. Orders usually ship within 24 hours and so far all of my packages have arrived in perfect condition.
And by the way, you can save $5 on your first order if you copy/paste coupon code alo065 during checkout
iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab seven years in a row: from 2008 to 2014. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!

"Use the code SFT777 to get discount $5 . The discount is valid for your first order. Enter the code in the during checkout. It's about 35,000 different products of famous brands. Free shipping U.S. 1-3 Day + Zero Tax for orders over $20.00, international orders. I am very satisfied with the service, a wide range of products, and weekly discount. iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com 2008 - 2013 ! I recommend iHerb! Additional 20% off iHerb Brands of the Week!"

"I really appreciate the ease of shopping at the iHerb website. Being able to create and save a list of items that I purchase on a regular basis is a wonderful tool. It makes shopping every month so much easier. I am grateful for all of the information available for each vitamin or supplement giving detailed ingredients and usage as well as reviews. The extensive catalog provides lots of options and comparison shopping is easy. Every order has been filled perfectly, packaged well and shipped promptly. All communications through the website and email have been clear and helpful. Oh and did I say how much I appreciate the sales?! Thank you, iHerb! Great quality and wonderful customer service.
By the way, you can save $5 on your first order if you copy/paste coupon code PJH581 during checkout! Extra 5% discount for orders over $40.00!

"I've bought a lot of products there for my health and beauty. All products are worthy. Besides you can always read reviews and pick the valuable product. The shipping is fast up to 7 days. Really love it!

PS. If you want some discounts just enter the code HRK140, it helped me to save my money a several times.

"You will need to pay hefty custom duties If you're shopping from India. In my case, it was more than the product cost that I ordered from iHerb.

On September 23, 2015, I ordered Bluebonnet Nutrition 100% Natural Dual Action Protein Powder from this website. I paid INR 3269.33 using my credit card. Around five days later, someone from DHL came to deliver this order and ask me to pay INR 5068 as custom duties. This is crazy. Custom charges was way more than the product cost itself. Now as per the iHerb return policy, they will deduct around INR 1450-1500 as a re-stocking fee and shipping charges and refund the remaining amount back. Overall, I had a really bad experience.

Update: I was wrong. On October 6, 2015, I received an email from their support saying "Since return cost was $61.93 and order cost was $49.95, it was requested for order to be abandoned." Wow! That means I wouldn't get any refund. This is SCAM. This scam site got INR 3269.33 ($49.95) but I didn't get the product.

This review was modified by Nikhil04 on October 06 2015 11:12:50 PM

"I am victim of iHerb abusive international shipping policies. For yet unknown reasons, their shipper did not deliver my order and is returning it to them. iHerb customer service has informed me that they do not accept responsibility for incorrect delivery and that not only do I have to pay for the non-delivery, but they will also unilaterally cancel the order and make me liable for a 20% re-stocking fee!
Correcting my previous review and increasing my rating to 4 stars, as I have in-between received my order to my satisfaction. Problems were caused my miss-communications, Canada Post not reading correctly the delivery address, and Fedex not reporting the correct tracking status.

This review was modified by LasciviousOctopus on August 24 2015 02:06:58 PM

"Ignorant about customers' rights and irresponsible

I have two orders placed on iherb.com in early June but never receive them. iherb refuse to refund them just because the delivery has not tracking information. I can also assume that iherb has not correctly delivered my package. It is unreasonable to let customers bear the duty. For international customers, iherb has a strict policy but never reminded when promotion! It is such an irresponsible seller and I will not shop on it again.

This review was modified by June2015 on August 20 2015 08:36:39 AM

"I ordered a large box of organic olives and found out (on my own) it was lost in transit. iHerb didn't inform me, but after two phone calls, i was able to get my order successfully delivered.

The one star comes when my box arrived. The glass olive jars were wrapped in bubble wrap, but just thrown in the box with nothing to secure them in transit. The entire box was leaking olive juice everywhere and all of the jars were open or broken. I sent pictures to iHerb and then threw out the mess. A few days later, they said they could not refund me unless I sent yet MORE photos to prove that each box was broken. Who would keep damaged, leaking, open food for two or more days later? No one ever acknowledged that their packing job caused this messy delivery. This is not a good company!

This review was modified by Nmb15 on August 10 2015 02:25:24 PM

"cancelled items on my order without giving me the opportunity to choose an alternative. I did not realise iHerbs terrible reputation when dealing with international orders. My item is due in three days time, here's hoping I actually receive it. I also had to pay an additional £15 on my order when it was still showing as in an LA Aiport. I thought the fees came after it arrived in the UK.

The cancelled item was heavy, I'd already paid shipping costs that were based on the order weight. but iHerb didn't care about that. When I expressed this in a kind and professional manner and asked if the fees to my card would be adjusted and requested that if I ordered an alternative brand of the same item I'd get the shipping fees waived, iHerb customer service responded but didn't address most of my query.

I asked again why the pending payment on my account was for £41 and not £37 and it took 3 emails before I received an answer that addressed this simple question. By this time I'd gotten quite frustrated and stated if the agent couldn't help me could he escalate to another member of staff. His response finally addressed and answered my question, however, he also responded with this;

"Thank you so much for the kind words. It really does brighten our day when a customer takes the time out of their day to contact us." - my words were far from kind.

I deal with high level customer complaints all day and I would never respond to a customers dissatisfaction by thanking them for their kind words. I'm British so maybe I took the response as sarcasm because that's really some classic "Brit Humour", but I think people from most cultures would take the response as extremely facetious.

Have requested for another member of staff to address why their customer service is so terrible and formally apologise for wasting my time.

I'd like to add that a lot of the positive reviews seem to have been done by iHerb staff.

"Scammer! I'm tired of companies like Iherb.com writing fake reviews all positive. My friend in China said they are even worse for fake reviews on Baidu forum and saying 95% off - why doesn't someone bust them for false advertising? Everything I read was different than my experience. Long wait time and I will not buy again. Tired of companies lying about service and then no way to contact them when they don't deliver. Shame on you iHerb.com !"

"FYI -

The folks posting so called "coupon codes" here in the reviews are spamming every review and code website. They keep creating new user IDs with the same old spam.

The "codes" they are posting are personal rewards codes issued by iHerb when an account is created. These people get shopping credits when you use their codes to make a purchase. You are funding their orders, without knowing it. And, they can only be used for a first-time purchase.

iHerb issues actual discount codes from the company, which do not fund individual spammers. These are: IHB500 and BUY123

The alo--5 person (and the others posting their codes) has been relentlessly spamming a very popular codes site for years and has probably been able to place a lot of free orders due to people naively using this person's personal rewards code. There are others doing this as well. They may all be one person using multiple email addresses to create different personal rewards codes.

This review was modified by Bob81isAFraud on July 11 2015 09:22:46 AM

"Order "was" shipped on 22nd of April, it's July 6th and my package is still not here. I'm an international customer. Customer Service is terrible, they don't give any information apart from "it has left our warehouse". NEVER EVER buying from them again, lost my 25 bucks for nothing. SHAME SHAME SHAME. "

This review was modified by baniuke1 on July 06 2015 07:51:57 AM

"Additional fees accumulated to double the original product price alone and I'm forced to pay it because they won't refund me. Worst online shopping experience ever"

This review was modified by quinnfortier on June 12 2015 03:29:21 PM

"Love the healthy selection available on iHerb. Many items we can't get in Japan, some we're not allowed to bring into the country, but I'm still able to make a large saving on ordering through them. Very happy. Moving to Australia next January and the first thing I'll be checking on is if I can still use iHerb."

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!