iGoneMobile.com (formerly: Gigabargains.com) Reviews - igonemobile.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 111 reviews

iGoneMobile.com (formerly: Gigabargains.com) is not a merchant member
iGoneMobile.com (formerly: Gigabargains.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Easy, Fast & Trouble-Free"

"Good price and service! Easy to find and order, quick delivery. "

"fast shipping. Battery cover fits well and no problem observed so far"

"Overall good experience. Easy to order and prompt delivery"

Rating 4/102/5

"The accessories for the Evo View tablet arrived promptly. But, the micro USB plug does not fit the custom micro USB connection of the tablet."

"I was very surprised at how quickly all items were shipped and I have been very happy with all purchases."

"I am extremely satisfied with my order from iGoneMobile.com
1.) The price was much better than local retail outlets.
2.) They were very prompt in service and delivery of the item.
3.) I am satisfied with the quality of the product (Cell phone earbuds) received.

Ron Puro

Wood722's Avatar
Metro DC Area

"Ordered Video Secu LED Mount on BUY.com, these people sent me a Cheep Chinese Knock off product. Claimed it was the same thing. Bait & Switch con men is what they are. No way to return it without making expensive coast- to coast phone call. If you get a low price on Buy.com for an item it is MOST Likely a knock off product MADE in CHINA with no warranty whatsoever. Caveat Emptor"

"Very fast shipping! Very convenient shopping with iGonemobile. Great prices!"

"I purchased this ac adapter to replace one that was lost. It works just fine and the price was very low. Thanks"

modified review This review was modified by jcboccia on June 21 2011 05:20:55 AM

"I would recommend iGoneMobile to anyone looking for phone accessories at a bargain price. Site is user-friendly, and shipping was fast! "

Rating 8/104/5

"it is really good. valuable, complete set .good quality"

"After 3 orders IGoneMobile has become my favourate shopping place. On my first purchase I thought there is a catch somewhere! but there wasn't so I made another purchase and what I recieved was better than expected. on my third purchase I decided that's it and I book-marked them and they are my first choice in electronics shopping. They carry the stuff I am interested in, they send you exactly what they advertise, the delivery is fast and the price is unbelievably reasonable. "

"Very bad. Did not have one of two items in stock after charging CC. I had to contact them to find out status. They finally refunded order but only for the $5.99 item which they had in stock. The $29.90 item (no longer available) they have not refunded. "

"Fast, free shipping. great product. will buy again."