• Rating 4.72/10 9 reviews

iFloor.com is not a merchant member
    iFloor.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • iFloor.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I ordered hardwood flooring from iFloors. The flooring arrived with a couple of damaged boxes and a few damaged pieces, but there was enough undamaged flooring that I didn't bother to file a complaint.

After installing I had to order some threshold pieces, so I went online and placed an order on March 13. I received a confirmation e-mail from iFloors on the 13th and now a week later was wondering where my threshold pieces were so I called iFloors.

I spoke with a rep to find out the status of the shipment and after placing me on hold he came back and said that the flooring has shipped today - March 21. I asked why it took eight days for this order to ship and he said the threshold pieces were a special order.

I asked why iFloors hadn't notified me that these were special order since no where on their web site does it indicate that. The rep said that if I had called them they would have told me these were special order pieces? I asked why they didn't indicate that on their web site and didn't receive an answer other than that I should have called them??

I had planned to purchase additional flooring from iFloors for my master bedroom but have decided to go with another vendor since their prices are dramatically higher now than what I paid for the original flooring from them. (They advertise "free" shipping now whereas I paid a $99.00 shipping charge however, the price increase at @ $0.60 per SF works out to a $165.00 increase over what I paid.

"I purchased 500 sq ft of hardwoods. I got the shipment incomplete and called ifloor. They said the rest was on a different truck. It actually was never shipped. After 2 weeks all they can say is "Sorry." After trying to resolve through BBB I am now talking to my attorney."

"I have ordered twice from iFloor.com - My first order went through smoothly and everything was delivered in a timely fashion and with no damage. The curbside delivery even helped bring the pallet of flooring into my garage despite the website saying they would not do so.

I made a few mistakes doing a self install and had to place a second order for a single carton of flooring.
The Sales representative was very understanding and worked with me to reduce the shipping cost as much as they could.

The product arrived on time, but was damaged in shipping. As per their instructions, I accepted the flooring and notified them via email of the damaged order.

The next day I received a call notifying me that my second purchase will receive a full refund due to the flooring being damaged.

I am very pleased by iFloor's customer service!

The flooring itself is in great condition, I only have one complaint which is more about the manufacturer than the distributer.
The flooring that I got, snap in vinyl flooring, came with a high distribution of 1/5 of the printed patterns. One of the five prints made up about half of the planks I received.

Despite this, the floor looks great and I am very satisfied!

modified review This review was modified by JohnOjhyn on June 06 2013 10:47:18 AM

"Sales: Outstanding! My sales associate provided great service, offered discounts, and outsourced products I required.

Product: Exactly as described. We still enjoy it as I write this six months after installation.

Claims: Horrible! I would not order again from iFloor.com due to their claim service, alone. Roadrunner Transportation delivered six damaged boxes on October 12, 2011. The transportation driver even made a statement on the shipping papers regarding the defect. After opening the boxes and inspecting the product, my claim was for $60 plus shipping. I received six new boxes and an open claim for resolution. Today, six months later, I am still storing six boxes of product that the shipping company now owns. Neither iFloor.com or Roadrunner Transportation will pick up the product nor will they provide closure to the claim. Messages left with iFloor.com claims fail to receive return calls.

"ordered bamboo flooring and everything came in on time. the truck driver was a bit gruff, but helped me unload anyway.

overall they were very good and I would recommend them.

modified review This review was modified by willieloman on July 23 2010 09:30:58 AM

"I attempted to purchase flooring ($2,300) during their one day 48 month financing promotion. I already had a quote obtained via e-mail and applied for credit. I called the local (Tempe) store to process the order. They told me the system was having technical difficulties, and they would get back to me the next morning. I was not called by 10:30AM; I called and was told the problem was still occurring. They could not properly process the T molding I had requested, and would call when the problem was fixed, but I would still get the 48 month financing. The next afternoon I had to call them and was told it might take two more days before the issue was resolved. They were not apologetic, did not present alternatives, and seemed to be annoyed that I called. Later that day I canceled the order and sent a comment to IFloor through the web site. Since then I have heard nothing, until the sales rep tried to sell me on a lesser deal without apologizing for previous failed order. It seems crazy that in this economic environment they would treat potential customers as an annoyance, and use bait and switch tactics. "

"I placed an order for 1,000 sq ft of the 1/2" Engineered wood for my condo in December. Due to the horror stories of the wood arriving damaged, I devided to pick up the wood myself at there ifloor store. Once I arrived they started packing the boxes into the Uhaul I rented and I noticed that 3 boxes were damaged. I was told not to worry and that I should use those boxes last when installing the floor and that they will replace them for me. I ook the wood home and installed it a few days later and had 2 boxes left (the damaged ones). I called them and they said they had no log of me telling anyone that I received damaged wood from THERE own store when I picked it up. I then told them that the iFloor representative took pictures and they told me they could not find them.
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE CHEATERS! I am sure the 2 previous posters are iFloor employees portraying themselves as customers cause they have HORRIBLE service.

"Ordered flooring and two of the ten boxes arrived broken with the contents scattered about the truck. As per IFloor directions (e-mailed to me at the time of my order) I accepted the ordered and noted the damage on the truckers receipt. We called IFloor and they said they would ship out to more boxes ASAP. We were going to be out of the country so we asked if they could hold the order and ship it at a later date. No problem. The order arrived the day we returned. Great service. Would do business with them again. They never pick-up the damaged product and some of the boards were usable."

modified review This review was modified by redwrangler on November 16 2007 06:44:26 PM

"When the merchandise we ordered from ifloor.com arrived damaged, we refused the shipment. ifloor.com refused to issue a credit to our credit card and attempted to bully us into accepting the damaged merchandise. Their leverage for bullying was the threat of $3,000.00+, addition shipping and restocking.

Ifloor representatives contracted with the trucker and any damage settlement would not include the consumer as the trucking company or its insurance company would end up with the damaged material and Ifloor would receive payment from them. The only exception to this would be if the materials were shipped from Ifloor in a damaged condition. I would not do business with Ifloor.com again under any circumstances. I would also not do business with any company who employed the bullying representatives I dealt with at Ifloor. com. The matter has been disputed with our credit card company.

"I've ordered two lots of bamboo flooring from iFloor.com. Within minutes of the first order, a rep called me to ensure I understood everything and explain exactly when the order would arrive. Excellent service!

Both orders shipped promptly and arrived on time.

If you have a question and need to call, you are promptly connected to a human that can actually answer your questions!

And the prices are excellent!!!