Stores > iCracked

• iCracked

2016-02-26

STAY AWAY!

"Placed my first inquiry about a month ago. Soon after received that e-mail:

"Hi there!
I will be happy to provide you a quote and walk you through how our service works. Keep an eye on your phone as you should be hearing from me very soon by either text or call!
If your phone is inoperable or you need to reach me immediately please reply directly to this email or call my phone number listed below.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank You!
Fred "

Although obviously bot-generated, that "casual" and even "friendly" email, made me believe that I can trust that company. WRONG!!!!

My screen was cracked, so i wanted it to be fixed as soon as possible.
I responded on that e-mail. Than waited. Than tried to write againg, And tried to wait a bit more.
In total, I waited over 2 weeks. The technician never responded. NEVER!!!
STAY AWAY from these guys.
Share review
Write an update
Edit review
Delete review

This review was modified by ARINAKAZAKOVA on February 26 2016 04:56:39 AM

2016-02-23

Beware

"I had my cell phone screen replaced and the SIM port no longer worked after the replacement. Company has done nothing to resolve issue. I had a tech come out to repair my cell phone screen on January 7th. The repair cost $175. The tech left and I took the SIM card from my back up phone and put it in my iPhone 6 and got a message that the SIM card did not work. I talked to the tech on the phone and he stated that there is no way he could have done any damage to the SIM port and that it must be a issue with the actual SIM card. He told me to go to AT&T to get a replacement SIM and that should take care of the issue. The replacement SIM card did not work and the person at AT&T said that it was an issue with the phone. I attempted to work with iCracked to resolve the issue but the only solution they offered was to have the tech come back out to evaluate the issue, the same tech that told me on the phone that there is no way he could have damaged the SIM port. I told them that this tech already had his mind made up before he would even come out and asked if there were any other options. I emailed about a dozen times and received emails back saying they are checking or looking into the issue. I finally decided to open a BBB case when I received an email saying "We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you" to which I replied "So that's it? Just sorry for the inconvenience?" This was 5 days ago and I haven't heard anything back from the company."

This review was modified by mcgoose123 on February 23 2016 11:51:01 AM

2015-07-02

"Horrible experince. Do not get your phones fixed with icracked. Bad customer service support and unprofessional itechs. Worst few months of my life. They do not do refunds. If something happens, you are screwed. Don't be fooled by the "lifetime warranty". No receipts of purchase and repairs. Very unprofessional. Very under the table transactions. Very deceiving company. Please read! Long story: met up with itech, took my phone and "fixed" it. Got it back and the camera wasn't working but I paid him anyways because he wanted the money at the moment. I took the phone home and brought it back the next day for him to "fix" it. took it home that night and found the phone dies by itself every twenty minutes. After a bit the phone would go to an infinite iTunes loop. The itech would always stall my texts and phone calls. He Never responds. Finally got a hold of him after two weeks of having a broken phone he was supposed have To fix. Before that I did do a mistake on my part and tried to fix it myself after he "fixed" it and broke a camera. But the phone was already not working right before I ever touched it. So it doesn't matter much concerning on how the phone functions. I Got a hold of him two weeks later and he took my phone for a month. I waited for two and a half weeks before calling him ever and he said the phone is looking good and working fine. Called him again a week later and he said everything was good. On the night of pickup, he tells me of all of these issues with it and how it's not working. So basically he lied to me for a whole month telling me the phone was good but actually he waited til the last two hours of our appointment to fix it. Asked for a refund of the first purchase of parts minus the front camera since I broke it and he goes to explains how he did all of this and more for me and told me I had the nerve to ask for a refund. Well excuse me, I paid him For those requested services. It's not like he did it for free. All of the extra stuff he did I never asked. How He dare use it against me. I understand I broke the camera but the phone was never even fixed before I ever touched it. Even if I never broke the camera, the phone would still be broken because he never really fixed it. Plus I paid him to get it fixed and in the end the phone was never even fixed. Basically he took my money and I'm stuck with a broken iPhone that he never really fixed. He just put back in the parts. In all honesty of resolving all of this crap, I'm fine if the phone cannot be repaired back to working form even after I paid him and after I made and admitted my mistakes as well. I just thought it was so rude and disrespectful of how he made me wait a whole month and more telling me he fixed it but on the night of picking up the phone, he decides to tell me all of the issues with it. He even had the audacity to tell me to stop calling him so much that night. Well Of course I would call him so much, he never confirms any appointments and he never responds. He's always setting appointments and doing things by ear with me and I hate it. He's nice guy but his customer service is not the best. I understand he's busy but he has customers and so he needs to find a better way to put time for them as well if he does business with them. No excuses. Icracked Customer service support sucks too. It's Always Indian people answering and they don't care about any of my concerns I have asked. They always stall or never do anything. I hate this company. I will do all in my power to never put a positive light on this company for the hell its put me through. Selling my crappy iPhone though gazelle to recover some losses. "

This review was modified by Icrakedsucks on July 02 2015 11:46:46 AM

2014-10-26

"I was hoping to find a decent vendor for a reliable replacement battery for my iPhone. I thought I'd found it with iCracked. But the battery they sent is two years old.

As everyone should know, especially iCracked, the chemistry of these batteries degrades with age - whether they are used or not. (Google lithium ion polymer age.)

I contacted them via chat and mentioned it, and the response was "Alright, is there a problem." Ummm ... that is the problem. So, old batteries and untrained support staff ... not what I'm looking for.

Quick shipping and pretty boxes, though.

This review was modified by Punkin15 on October 26 2014 10:11:29 AM

Share iCracked's store rating

iCracked is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iCracked is not a merchant member
iCracked does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!