iCARD Gift CarCoupons

"I received this Icard as a gift and planned to go out to eat with my husband. I requested a restaurant using the ecard choice soit would arrive by email. I have had these types of things before and was always able to print it out as soon as I received the email and was shocked to find out that not only can I not print it out, but will only get the gift card for the restaurant if it is in stock in 2 - 4 days. I don't understand why the wait."

modified review This review was modified by jackbettyr on May 17 2014 03:14:00 PM

"It took exactly 8 days from the time I redeemed the card online (i exchanged my survey points for a $25 iCard) to the time I actually got the email saying my gift card was ready. I thought I'd have a headache going through the entire process, having read all the reviews, but it's good they now send all gift card links and codes via email. I got my gift card code about 10 minutes ago, didn't have issues using it and now I'm just waiting for my B&N order which should be here in a couple of days! So happy with their service, thanks iCard!"

"I received a card for Christmas. I decided on a Starbucks ecard because I figured it would be sent out immediately. NOT the case. Ten days later they are still waiting for "Starbucks to send them the disk with the gift card codes on it." They are ordered in "real time". I'm sorry but I believe if they wanted to they could do it all via computer and get it from Starbucks in two days tops. But I have a feeling they wait for multiple orders to come in and probably buy the gift cards from discount merchants that buy them from people at 60% and then resale them. For a $75 card, they might have to wait awhile until they find a discount merchant with that much credit. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!! It's more pain than its worth and your " gift" to someone will be a headache and lost time rather than a gift card. Ten days later and I'm still waiting for an E CARD!!! Stupid. Oh, and on a side note, since placing my redeem order google has stopped three suspicious logins on my email."

"this appears to be a pyramid scheme. They sell the gift card, then when it is redeemed they buy the product card WHEN THEY HAVE THE MONEY!!!! Nobody answers the phone. My card was to be redeemed in 24-48 hours, but I am waiting and unable to get any information."

"I received an iCard Gift Card at a raffle at work. I redeemed my card for several merchant gift cards and one e-gift card on Dec 6, 2012. It is Jan 25, 2013 and I still haven't received the physical merchant cards. The e-gift card took 12 days! Yes--12 days for me receive a gift card via email. Customer Service has been completely useless and cannot tell me anything specific about the merchant cards such as when they will be in stock to ship to me or if a particular merchant card is holding the whole order up. This has been an absolutely horrendous experience and I will never recommend them to anyone. Nor will my employer --everyone that won iCard Gift Cards has had this same issue with delays and useless customer service."

"I got this gift card June 15. Its July 13 and this is my second attempt to redeem it, and still nothing. First they were out of PF Changs for 2 weeks, so I cancelled. Now, I've waited over 2 weeks for Maggianos. I asked them to just tell me what they have that's in stock, instead of making me play these waiting games, but they said they do not have a list of their inventory, so I just have to keep trying till I find a something they actually have stock of. I guess the scam is they wear you out so you just give up and they get to keep the money. Based on the other reviews i see here, that's what's going on. Worst gift ever!!!!!!"

"STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE !!!
wwww.icardgiftcard.com lists a large number of gift cards but most are usually out of stock but site never discloses that. Be sure to call 954-376-3180 extension 3 before placing redemption order to verify gift card you want is in stock. otherwise your order will just sit unfulfilled forever. they do not answer e mails so better to phone. The Customer Service Center is open weekdays from 9am-5pm EST

"I should read the reviews before using iCard service. Same story: extra handling fee and after purchase of the TJ Max gift card, cancelling of order without refund or any emails.

I am astonished!

Jun

"Do not use this service! I needed a last-minute idea for my brother and thought I'd use them, but I should have checked the reviews which are basically all negative everywhere. Instead of being able to purchase a gift card for a specific merchant, I found out after ordering that there was a $3.95 service charge and it was for igiftcard.com in general then you have to wait 24-48 hours before redemption, so there goes the last minute idea. I sent it to myself so that I could redeem it for the specific merchant and then send it (late) to my brother. I found out, two days later, that they cancelled my order completely. I wrote to customer service and have never heard a response."

"I do not recommend iCARD, they charge a $3.95 fee to buy a gift card you can purchase for no fee at other websites. Besides that, they sent me an email saying I needed to call to verify my billing info. I called and they said the order was canceled due to me sending the card to myself. I asked if I could just place the order again and send it to a friend if that would work, and they said YES that will work. I placed the order again and the order was cancelled yet again. This time they said "It was not approved by our Risk Management Department as the information entered did not match what the issuing bank said it should be."
This is BS as I never have problems ordering things online, and this is the first time I've ever gotten anything like that.

I would recommend going anywhere else besides iCARD for your gift card needs.

iCARD Gift Card is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iCARD Gift Card is not a merchant member
iCARD Gift Card does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!