Stores > iBoats
  • iBoats

Product & services pricing Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBoats by clicking a star below.
2017-09-19

False Advertising

"I have ordered what was advertised as being a color match for my boat with a gel coat. When I received the order it appeared that it might be a match but upon actually using it found out that it was much darker than it should have been. I tried several times to lighten it up with white gel coat mixed in and in the process used most of the first bottle which is very small and expensive. By the time I figured what I thought was close I was into the second bottle ($30.) each I might add. I called the company and indicated that what they are selling as a match isn't close the right color which they have advertised it as being.
Their response was if the bottle is UN-opened you can return it. Okay, let me understand what you are saying, you advertise a color match and I cannot tell if it is a match without using it and now you will not compensate for the bad product. I explained again the product is not what they advertise and something should be done for the customer to correct the problem....answer again after checking with supervisor is sorry if you have opened the bottle you cannot return it and we cannot do anything for you. Judging from my experience and others I don't know how a company can stay in business while selling products that don't match what they advertise...do you? Product: Spectrum Sea Ray Oyster White 85-89.

2017-08-03

DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING

"Items with pictured parts are not what they send. They practice deceptive advertising by showing you a simple assembly, but only send you part of the assembly. Its just DECEPTIVE AND SLEEZY. After wasting my time on the phone with customer service, i chose to return all the products i purchased and not give them any business at all. They know the pictures are deceiving, and play off that to sell more product. Lame way to do business iboats. You ****. "

2017-08-01

AVOID this reseller

"Worst reseller I've ever dealt with online. Forget trying to get help when you call in. It's useless given they need to reach out to vendor and wait for a response. Very poor follow up on their end. I absolutely do not recommend this Company."

2017-07-31

terrible customer service. Don't even consider this company

"I ordered a gift for a birthday. Paid extra for 2 day shipping. the item didn't ship and they were not able to give me a good reason why..told me to call back tomorrow. I will never order from this company again!"

2017-07-24

TERRIBLE SERVICE

"I ordered a product on 07/11/2017 with an expected arrival date of 07/17/2017. Item never came. Called several times and usually get a message based on my order #. Put in for a call back and was told they have no idea what was going on with order, but would look into it while I was on hold. Magically, I was disconnected with no return call. Any other number I call they tell me that I have to call customer service. And of course, they charged my credit card as soon as order was placed!!"

2017-06-30

Don't waste your time!

"Warning! Don't buy from this company! They will charge your credit card and then won't ship. My order was placed on June 19, 2017, it was supposed to ship on June 26, and delivered on June 30th. I've tried calling several times but can't get any information. Find another vendor."

2017-06-29

Terrible customer, incomplete orders sent, etc NOT RECOMMENDED

"This SELLER, CUSTOMER SERVICE, SHIPPING, ETC. are terrible. Incomplete order (UPS overnight received). Of two propellers ordered only one was received, though when ordered I was told both were in stock. Received far more cotter pins than what I ordered. Sent 2 e-mails to customer service - NO response received. Very Long wait times to talk to customer service. Of 2 calls, I got disconnected, they didn't call back. I never received a receipt show the items ordered, their costs, and the total cost.
NOT RECOMMENDED. I should have looked up reviews of iboats and almost all buyers give terrible reviews.

Items ordered 6-27-17 Invoice 4003035

2017-06-09

Terrible Customer Service

"I ordered a bow stop from iBoat but realized right after I placed the order that it was the wrong size. I immediately tried modifying or canceling the order by calling their customer service and lodging an email and return request with them. Since their customer service was closed at that time of night, I immediately called them first thing in the morning. They said they would put in request to swap the part with the right one and notify me later of what to expect. I received an email from the returns department (person who I contacted the night before) and they said it was too late and the part would still ship. I never received a call back from the customer service person despite multiple attempts to reach the same extension. Interestingly the part did not ship till 6PM, which meant they had a full 16 hours to cancel my order or change it. I followed up and asked if they would give me a discount or offer free shipping to order the right part size now that I had to go through the trouble of returning the old item. Zero response! iBoats has terrible customer service! I have now tried for over 2 weeks with daily calls and emails to get a return authorization with no help at all from this company. Worst company I've ever ordered from on the Internet!"

2017-06-07

No regard for customers, terrible experience all around

"Purchased a cover for my boat, entered the Year, make, Model as requested by the website, then re-entered the same information.
Got the cover that I assumed was made to fit my boat. It didn't. When I asked for a return I included 5 photos showing how the cover didn't fit and the year, make, model of the boat. When they finally responded 2-4 days later they asked for photos and the make year of my boat! When I re-sent my original email they informed that the cover needed to be returned unopened, in the packaging ready for re-sale. That one defies all logic. Re-sent photos and boat info (yes again) this time was told the cover I ordered was what they refer to as a "Semi-custom fit" cover. I have no idea what that meant.
Several more emails including photos later they just stopped replying. Now I'm stuck with $250 cover that doesn't do what it's supposed to do, protect the boat that I just spent 2 years and over $6K restoring, oh and of course it's the raininest May in Maine!!
These people are awful, no regard for customer satisfaction, do NOT buy anything from them

2017-05-16

customer service as bad as Comcast

"Ordered a upholstery cover for a jetski chin pad (nothing difficult) and a month later had not received item. I called to ask for status and was told they had to investigate and would call me back; they never did call me back. I called again and was told the same thing and still no call back. I called once more but this time I spoke to a supervisor which "promised" to call me back with a status update..... you guessed it! no call. I took to PayPal to submit a complaint and they quickly responded with "you will have a status by the end of today" - Yup! that also never happened. I was left with no choice but to escalate the complaint through PayPal and they are now looking into it. This was my first, and last purchase from iBoats, I would honestly rather pay more for an item somewhere else where the customer service is better."

2015-06-22

"Terrible "Return Policy"! I purchased the SeaStar Artic 4 Gauge Set and after installing them ALL, found the Tachometer didn't work. I did some troubleshooting with the manufacture and they deemed the Tachometer defective and under warranty since I had only purchased it a few weeks ago. They said to return it under warranty to Iboats.com. Well Iboats.com wanted me to uninstall ALL of the gauges, Pay to return them, then they wiil send me a new set to reinstall or I could just buy another one, No Chance! All of this just to replace the Tachometer which they currently stock as a single item, No Way! Between this and another order that I had to pay to return (although the previous order was because I ordered the wrong item, so I guess its my fault so I'm eating that) and wait a few weeks just to receive a refund on the purchase price, I will NEVER do business with Iboats.com again. I will be buying a new one because the manufacture was extremely helpful, but not buying it from Iboats.com. BEWARE!"

2014-08-05

"Terrible communication and service. Was charged for 2 day shipping of the product. Then when looked at order progress it was not going to ship until 8 days later. Called and cancelled order I was told i would receive an email confirmation of order. 6 hours later no email confirmation called back and was told item shipped and they couldn't refund my money until UPS stopped delivery. I had already repurchase product since I needed it in 2 days. Don't ever order from iboat.com."

2014-08-02

"My item came in damaged.....I refused it. Customer service was rude and it took almost 3 weeks to get my money crerdited back to me."

Share iBoats's store rating

iBoats is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iBoats is not a merchant member
iBoats does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!