• Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10

"These guys are awesome! I used to stay up-to-date with all of the latest computer hardware specs and build my own systems but over the years (and with my busy job), I just haven't had the time (nor really the drive) to keep up. Thanks to these guys, I can still get a rockin' custom gaming rig without the hassle of researching and building it myself.

This is my 2nd system from them and I'm absolutely loving the full customization options they offer. Lee (one of their customer service reps) even called me and ensured my shipment went without a hitch (that's quality service right there).

These guys allow me to continue enjoying my gaming time without any of the hassle (and honestly at not much of a markup in prices so I'm glad to pay). Keep up the great work, guys!!!

This review was modified by cobaltcom on November 25 2015 02:53:58 PM

"Everything is great with ibuypower.com. Computer shipped and arrived as ordered. There was a small problem with a bad memory stick. Support diagnosed the issue and had a new stick sent out quickly. I would recommend this company to others planning on buying a new gaming system."

This review was modified by Enszyme on November 25 2015 02:21:50 PM

"Perfect some minor problems but got it fixed in no time by Mike. "

This review was modified by Sammsamy on November 25 2015 01:04:19 PM

"Customer Support, ordering process and everything to deal with ibuypower deserves a 5-Star report!"

"Richard Lee is handled my order"

This review was modified by Avam on November 24 2015 01:55:41 PM

"I had a good experience in buying my computer at iBUYPOWER. The computer works great."

This review was modified by quadzilla42 on November 24 2015 01:45:34 PM

"Lee lee lee lee lee lee lee lee lee"

This review was modified by ditterline11 on November 24 2015 11:01:44 AM

"Mike explained everything thoroughly and was very polite. He answered all my questions knowledgeably and helped the ibuypower process excellent. "

This review was modified by Tyrant002 on November 24 2015 10:36:30 AM

"I am pretty happy with IBuyPower, as it had provided me with my first gaming desktop, which lasted me around 5-6 years(Needed to replace some parts that went out later on). The only issue I seemed to have with them is that warranty on parts is only 1 year, and for me it almost always seems that a part will stop functioning correctly until right after the warranty expires. This is not an uncommon occurrence or IBuyPower themselves as this occurs through all companies I have used. Besides the issue with the warranty on parts, I have been really happy with the computer that I have used for all these years. I hope that my new computer will live up to or exceed the standard my previous computer has set. My sales rep for my new computer is Richard Lee, and he has been very helpful at keeping in touch, as well as letting us know some important information regarding pricing and sales. "

This review was modified by dcsmitty on November 23 2015 02:58:20 PM

"I really like IBP i have boughten with them before and i will continue to use them for as long as they are around i like there customer service i like there products and all around enjoy them "

"Reliable parts. Good service. Price is reasonably comparable to building your own PC, which is why I keep buying from them."

This review was modified by cfrolik on November 23 2015 02:06:50 PM

"So apparently my order came incomplete, and when I contacted customer service, the operator named Robert was very helpful, and without hesitation resolver all my inquiries and problems, I have no bad feedback for Ibuypower and the staff, but rather a compliment to the excellent customer service."

"he helped me very quickly and solved the problem. what a swell guy"

"Best customer service I've ever had thanks to Mike Chit. Any questions or problems I had he fixed right away. "

"I got a man named Richard Lee on their voice chat, and he was very helpful. He helped me find out what computer I should get for my son to buy."

This review was modified by ILoveTacos on November 20 2015 02:33:28 PM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.