• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10

"While I had a great experience and super customer service from sales and the computer was exactly what I had ordered with no complaints, as luck would have it, which is a possibility on any component on any computer whether store bought, build to order or a barebone you put together yourself....after 1 month, there was a "POP/CRACKLE" and the entire $1400 system from iBUYPOWER went dead. This is when you find out whether or not the money you invested with a company for a product will see them stand behind their warranty. In talking to a Tech Rep and getting a RMA for return (you do have to pay to have the unit returned to them but they pay to send the repaired unit back), he suspected a faulty power supply unit (even though it was a quality upgrade) that "may" have likewise damaged the motherboard. Knowing it would have to be wait its turn, I was expecting about a 2 week turn from time it was received and checked in to be on its way back (they cite 5-7 business days as normal). 11 days later I get an email that it was in fact a faulty power supply and motherboard was replaced as a precautionary measure and unit was enroute back to me with usual 5 business days transport time (I am on East Coast). No hassle, no fuss, no hidden fees. Plain and simple, something went wrong with a part under warranty, it was replaced and to assure there was no hidden damage to motherboard that might not show up on a bench test right away, it was replaced as well. I don't think any customer could ask for more. My Wife and I both have iBUYPOWER computers and though hers has not needed anything, it is great to know they stand 100% behind what they sell..again...no hassle, no fuss. Wish more companies were like that!"

"Gerso Guillen was very helpful and professional. He walked me through troubleshooting and answered all my questions in a timely manner."

"Lee asked me to fill this out. I bought a new computer from ibuypower about 6 years ago, and when it arrived the fan to the cpu was not working. After conversations, it was decided to send it back. It took a month for the repairs, and I finally got it back.The computer has worked well since then. It is time to buy another computer, and after looking at recent reviews, I decided to try them again. I will say that trying to get them to repair the defect was difficult and involved numerous phone calls. I just read their BBB status, they are not members. I hope I am not making a mistake...."

"This is the best service i ever seen, the operator/technical support is awesome and they know what they are doing ;)"

"Buying a new Gaming Desktop:

Asked several questions of Lee (online) and he was forthcoming and honest. After the order was placed, he was most helpful in explaining how the process would go and what to expect. The order timeline ended up going even better than expected. (I would not be surprised if he personally pushed it along.)

"Gerso Guillen great person did a amazing job on my computer i almost thought i had a whole new computer"

"I've been buying from IBUYPOWER for years and am completely satisfied with the service and the builds.

I deal with Lee and he's the best!

"Purchased the Valkyrie CZ-27 Laptop (with customization) just under a year ago from iBUYPOWER. Recently started to have minor issues with the PC so I contacted technical support. They were extremely helpful in identifying potential problems along with setting up a service request to ensure my machine is repaired under the quickly approaching warranty end date. (Jacob being the representative I had the pleasure of conversing)

Would greatly recomend iBUYPOWER to my friends and colleagues for all their gaming PC needs.

"I purchased a computer system from ibuypower 7 months ago and decided to write a review because I am just as happy with it as the day I received it. So here is what I think are pros and cons of shopping with ibuypower.

Pros-
-They run frequent deals/sales and are better priced than other places I shopped around at.
-Their website makes it easy to upgrade/downgrade specific parts and see how much extra/less it costs
-They do a good job with the build; everything worked just as I had hoped it would (and I had pretty high expectations).
-There was no breakage from shipping and there were quick start-up instructions included in the box, which were helpful.
-Standard mouse and keyboard from ibuypower work quite well for gaming and look really good too.
-They send email updates throughout the process of building your rig to let you know where it is in the process.
-Customer service was pretty good when I was making my purchase; you are given a personal sales rep so that your questions/concerns are answered by the same person each time.

Cons-
-It took over 3 weeks (18 business days) for my system to leave ibuypower, which is longer than I had expected. To be fair though, there was 2 business days of delay from my bank.
-Customer service after purchase; when I was trying to get help to write a review the customer service guy was unhelpful and rude (he left the chat). Also, when I asked where I could write a review, he asked if I had a problem with my computer, rather than giving me the answer I was looking for. Hopefully they don't censor reviews that may be unfavorable.
-The website makes it easy to see customer reviews but nowhere is there a place to write one on their website nor is their a link to write a review on another website.

Overall I was quite happy with my experience with ibuypower. I would and will shop with them again.

"had to call tech support a couple time and dealt with a gentleman named Andrew Starritt...very knowledgeable and professional and me up and running with all questions answered in a few minutes...dealing with him was a real pleasure..."

"I was very happy with my purchase of a gaming rig through iBuyPower in 2011, and am purchasing one from them for my son this year. My original rig is still able to play most games on the market. The drop down menus for product selection are amazing. Thank you Lee, for being my sales representative this year :) "

"Absolutely fantastic job putting together this machine. The packaging was secure I don't think the rig moved the entire time during shipping. The wiring is fantastic, the entire thing is rock solid and is purring like a kitten. I will 100% be doing business with ibuypower.com again the next time I need another rig. Again if you are on the edge of buying one I cant recommend them enough. Prices were fair, shipping was great. All around amazing experience.

And this is coming from someone who builds and maintains my own computers. This is the first time I went with a prebuilt system from a third party. Don't go to bestbuy, don't go to alienware. Ibuypower is where its at. 10/10 will recommend to friends.

"I bought a system from ibuypower at the beginning of the year. It was okay but seemed to have occasional issues which I put down to Windows 8 (things like just rebooting). Then the fan on the motherboard starting making noise. I called and was told they could do an "advanced RMA" with them charging my credit card for a new motherboard. Some time passed and no new motherboard. I called and the customer service department had no information and transfered me to a closed department. I called back and after some more transfers was finally told the motherboard was out of stock and they did not know when it would be back in stock. Weeks later I finally received the new motherboard. I replaced the motherboard and shipped it back in the same box they sent it to me in. Now they receive it and claim there was physical damage and thus they won't honor the warranty. So I'm out several hundred dollars. Buyer beware of this outfit they will try to get past honoring any warranty however they can."

"My iBuypower machine is super fast and never has any issues. I always recommend ibuypower to everyone when they are looking for a new gaming computer"

"Order was SUPER smooth, and Robert was as helpful as can be. Great company, will order from again."

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.