• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

"My experience with ibuypower was smooth and flawless. It was easy to build, didn't have to wait too long for them to assemble, test, inspect and have it at my door. It showed up in great condition, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. My sales rep, Pauline, was very helpful with anything that I needed. "

"I have looked around for quite awhile to find a top notch system, and nothing has beaten iBUYPOWER's sale prices. I built the same exact computer on pc part picker and it was 100's more expensive. My current system is also iBUYPOWER and has worked very well for almost 3 years. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I am currently working with Richard Lee who has done everything I need. Great customer service."

"Very good service and products. Never had a problem with the computer in the year + i've had it!

Spoke to Lee.

"I'm HIGHLY satisfied with my order at iBuyPower.com as well as my sales coordinator. Pauline Khuu did an amazing job of keeping me informed and up to date with my order in order to expedite the process exponentially. I would very much recommend her, personally, to anyone looking to buy. It felt as though she went out of her way which, in today's world, says a whole hell of a lot. "

"I just wanted to report that I got very good service. Kenny communicated clearly and seamed knowledgeable. As a computer nerd, I rarely interact with tech support that seems to know more about the subject than I do (and that's not because I'm super knowledgeable about all things computers because I'm not). He also was very helpful in providing the best solution for all sides (sending me a network card rather than replacing my whole motherboard due to a failed onboard NIC, which would have left me without my computer etc)."

"I have purchased a 17inch gaming laptop direct from their website... I have not had a worse customer experience in my life. the first time they sent it to me, it didnt even work, and within 3 days I had to ship it back, after about a month with no contact/status update or the like I received it back in what appeared to be working order. a few months later I then had to ship it back again. Another month went buy, and it worked fine up until around decembe, when the graphics card decided to stop working. Since it is a laptop their technical support consists of send it back, s I sent it back a 3rd time, requesting they do a complete gut/replace because maybe that would address the issue, it was around this time that I was told (and foolishly trusted and did not get in writing) that my warranty automatically extends out a year after i receive it from service) Lo and behold the graphics card once again has decided to stop working, I was told I no longer had waranty, and had no options but to send it in for technical service...In short I was sold a lemon, and had asked for a refund through numerous emails... and they managed to drag it out where they go to keep their money and im left with a half functioning machine.

*UPDATE* I have been contacted and offered a full refund, this amenable to me and they apologized as the service I recieved on the previous 3 issues was not up to par I should have been issued a fresh system or refund at that time for their internal Lemon law regulations, I have been asked to take my review down since we have come to an understanding... sadly I cant seem to find a way to do that, I will adjust my

"My seller contact (Mike), was absolutely amazing. IBUYPOWER initially charged my card for my order 3 times, thus rendering my card useless. I was a little peeved at this, but, before I could contact IBUYPOWER, Mike took the time to actually call me and communicated to me clearly that it was a computer glitch, and that I had nothing to worry about. After I had hung up, already happy with Mike's customer service, he actually called me back and offered me a 10% discount. He went further to help a customer that was already satisfied. That kind of assistance is so rare, and I am still amazed by Mike's ability. He made me absolutely comfortable in my experience and has actually turned a negative event into an experience where I hold IBUYPOWER in very high regards. Mike was so great and his concern for my mishap so genuine, that I am left in awe with the ability of the entire IBUYPOWER team. Thank you Mike and thank you IBUYPOWER!"

"First, let me say the most important part of this review, that the pricing and speed of shipping was amazing! I didn't order the expedited build or shipping and yet even though I ordered the rig on a Saturday night (9/27), it arrived at my office the following Friday (10/3) afternoon. Kudos IBP, fast build, fast shipping! Also, I liked the pricing for the rig I bought. Very competitive compared to other good quality PC builders out there.

Now, on to the only negative of my review. Upon power up (and subsequent use) one of my drives (not the primary 500 GB Samsung SSD, but rather the secondary 2TB WD Black) was very, very loud. At first, I thought it was me being overly sensitive so I ignored it for a couple days. But it was nagging me, it was just too loud with low frequency bumping-like noises when the drive would seek. I thought maybe it was a defective drive. So I started reading on the web the drive is indeed somewhat loud compared to others...but I was sure this bumping noise was louder than the normal chirps and whirls that all platter drives make. So, I read online to pull the power cable, check for noise, then reboot... and then pull data cable and check for noise again. But before I did any of that, I found the problem. Low and behold, the drive WAS NOT screwed into the mounting tray and was free floating in the bay! So, when it would seek, it would move ever so slightly (not being affixed to the mounting tray) and cause the tray to bump slightly against the case and create that low frequency bumping noise I was hearing. So, I pulled it out and screwed the drive into the mounting tray (I had some old drive screws lying around) and that solved the problem. Now, the drive makes normal chirps and whirls that are to be expected. However, given that I paid extra for several levels of "professional wiring" options as well as professional shipping packaging option, etc, I would expect the drive to actually be mounted in its mounting tray rather than just lying around inside the mounting tray not screwed in, and essentially free floating inside the bay.

Nevertheless, the computer is awesome and runs great! And now with the WD HD screwed in properly, the rig is quiet. The pricing was excellent, and the speed of shipping was amazing. The issue will not prevent me from buying from IBP again, as overall I am very, very satisfied with the product and service. But their quality control checks should of caught that one of my drives wasn't mounted inside the bay properly. For this reason only, I dock them 1 star.

Otherwise, fantastic rig IBP!

" This is my first review I have ever had to write about a company in which the review is negative. I am pretty sure that Ibuypower pays to keep this review website at the top, and I am pretty sure that some of these reviews are false. Here is another review website I found which is more accurate: http://www.yelp.com/biz/ibuypower-el-monte-3. I paid for a 3 day ship-out in which they did not honor, and it should have taken 8 business days from my order day to arrive (9/29 or 9/30) and it instead arrived on 10/2. This wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't PAY for a service they didn't give me. Secondly, the customer service reps were very rude to me. I would check up on the days that my computer should have been shipped out, and I guess I was annoying to them, because eventually the guy (nick I think) on the phone would sound uninterested in what I had to say. //// As if the previous was worse enough, when my computer got here, the foam packaging was carelessly shoved into my computer, and multiple cords were not plugged in, and the main 750W power supply cord wouldn't even stay in place on the motherboard once I put it in. Once I got the computer to stay on (after 4 hours) it became clear that there were graphics card issues after seeing artifacts. I reinstalled windows to make sure it wasn't the OS, and once the video driver was installed, it showed artifacts again. I was offered two choices: to send the graphics card in and receive a graphics card a week from the time I did so with no shipping cost & an RNA number, or turn the computer in for repair and pay shipping. So I decided that I would call for a refund. The night I called for a refund, I was asking about how I should go about shipping the computer out and if I could get an RNA number to ensure that they receive the computer under the condition of "refund" and I got hung up on. That's right, I called at 7:37 PM EST on 10/03/2014, and a minute later, they hung up on me. Considering I showed them no ill will and was always polite/apologetic for consistently contacting them, I have never been so disappointed or shocked by such horrible customer service. I suppose they wanted to take advantage of a 'naive 19 year old', but I got my bank involved and I am going to get my refund whether they want to use proper shipping guidelines and customer service techniques or not. The only nice person from that company was a female employee who I Wish I recorded the name, because her coworkers have a lot to learn. If you want slow service, poor customer service, and to feel like an idiot for being disappointed that you paid $1100 for a damaged product, this is the place for you! (: *** Also note, by 'poor shipping guidelines' I'm not referring to the COST of shipping the computer back (even though most would say the customer shouldn't be responsible), I'm referring to the fact that they wouldn't give me an RNA number to ensure that they were going to get the computer back properly & define it as a "refund." There's no reason to give RNA numbers for certain items and not for other items. **** I'm sure Ibuypower will attempt to make me look like an impatient and nasty individual as they did to others in most every other negative review, but their defensive and apathetic style of response only proves that they honestly don't care about the obvious panic/dread the customer is going through. I challenge you to look for Ibuypower responses to negative reviews that appeared to show empathy and a desire to help the individual (not call them or imply that they are dishonest, rude, or belligerent). If you are satisfied with how they would handle YOUR worst case scenario, then pursue them. "

"I ordered the Paladin and everything is awesome! Spoke to Lee and he provided excellent customer service."

"We ordered a desktop a few years ago, and my son is thrilled with computer. He has not had any trouble with it at all. I'm now ordering a laptop for my budding computer engineer and Richard Lee is helping me with that order. Thanks."

"Amazing customer service I talked to a man named Mike after I had some complications and he quickly solved them for me"

"I have been using a local computer store to purchase my computers for over 20 years, but a collegue suggested that I check out iBUYPOWER.COM to purchase the laptop that I needed to run autocad 2015, so I checked out their website. Immediately I was excited to look through the possibilites made available to me. There was always someone available to 'chat' with me online to help me make the process easier and customer service
continued until my computer arrived at my door step, Pauline was my customer service agent. GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PRODUCT.

"Ibuypower is a great website if you are the kind of person who wants to customize a computer for a reasonable price. I would strongly recommend them to anyone who may need a computer. The customer service is top-notch as well. My customer service agent, Robert Chen, helped me through every step of the way in the process of my laptop's manufacture, shipping, and delivery.
An overall 5-star company.

"I had to reformat my HD because of persistent viruses, and tech support helped me get it back up and running quick and painless."

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.