iBUYPOWER.COM Reviews - ibuypower.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 3,114 reviews

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (3,126)

"I recently received my laptop back after a video card replacement and I had an issue where my laptop would lock up when I loaded 3D Graphic Applications. I got in contact with Jacob at Technical Support and he set me up with a second RMA# in case I needed it and also helped me with some options and as of right now my laptop is running better than ever and I sincerely appreciate everything he did."

"Love the machine. Well done to all involved. I set it up yesterday and have been doing the updates. I was unable to play a Blu-ray movie, but called today and the gentleman gave me a link for software. Haven't received the link yet but it's only been a few mins. I appreciate the attention to detail with this machine. Thanks very much. If I'm ever in the market for a desktop, you will be my first call."

"I am a physician, and have never played a computer game in my life. Recently I lost all my data while trying to back up a large drive. The information was exceedingly valuable, and I decided I wanted a two RAID 10 system -- one for the SSDs (OS) and another for large HDDs (storage). The goal is to never lose data again. I looked at HP and Dell, etc., and they did not have what I needed. I consequently went online to Newegg.com and built a system. I then contacted a gamer computer wiz friend of mine and asked if he would help me build the computer. He said he would be happy to, but that I could probably get the computer cheaper from Ibuypower.com -- built and with a three year warranty. So I went online, and sure enough, when I built the exact same system on Ibuypower, it was $200 cheaper! I then contacted Brian, a sales rep at Ibuypower. He was patient with me, let me know the things that he thought would improve system for what I had in mind. He spent a lot of time with me on the mother board (needed to support 2 RAID setups) and the video card (I have four monitors). After his suggestions, I bought the computer, and when I got it at home I was surprised how big it was. I had no problem configuring the two RAID system, and the computer is working fantastically. I appreciate Brian very much, as he actually asked me to call him while I was installing the RAID configuration to let him know how I was doing, so that he could help me if I needed it. That is good service, and I am happy with the process, and Brian was excellent. Nobody asked me to write this review; if you use it, however, I request that my name not be published for privacy purposes. Thanks again for a great product and excellent customer care. "

"I am very satisfied with my iBuyPower experience. My computer was professionally made, all the parts exactly matched my order, and customer service were amazing and informative. Pauline helped me every step of the way and provided much feedback. She answered all of my questions promptly, let me know if something was wrong with my order, and allowed me to make changes during the middle of the order when I realized I made a mistake (and extra lights I forgot to order until after I got my computer). It was built fast and got to me the day after it was shipped. The wiring in the computer looks neat and tidy. The first time I turned on my computer, I was confident it would work and it was all for a reasonable price too. The amount of discounts was amazing! Thanks iBuyPower! 5 stars!"

" I was very impressed with the e-mails that kept me informed of every process iBUYPOWER employs in building, handling, testing, burning-in and shipping my computer system. I was assisted by Mr. Brian Nguyen and found that he was very knowledgeable about iBUYPOWER'S products, this made my ordering experience very enjoyable. I am very satisfied ordering and buying other computer system in the future and Mr. Brian Nguyen is definitely an asset to iBUYPOWER."

"Thank you to Brian! He helped me out when I had an issue with my order and put me at ease. Will definitely recommend IBP again."

"The service provider I had the pleasure of working with, Gerso Guillen, was extremely helpful with me and patient with me even through all my screw-ups. The way this man handled the problems proves he deserves some type of raise."

"It has been a pleasure working with Pauline and IBUYPOWER. They allowed me to pick up the PC in house, and it was built and assembled earlier then expected.

I had two faulty accessories (throw ins) and they were replaced immediately. Would recommend.

"I have bought a gaming system from you guys before about 5 or so years ago and I just need an upgrade. I spoke to Lee and he was very helpful through the whole process."

"Just purchased a new PC package from ibuypower and had an awesome experience. Gotta give a shout out to my main man Brian that helped me out, thanks Brian. I'm in love with my new set-up it runs great, has plenty of power and looks great too. I also got Razer Naga mouse, and Razer Nightstalker keyboard which is amazing. I loved it so much I ordered a Razer mousepad from their site just so I would be complete and feel super ultra cool. Anyway I recommend buying here, it was pleasant."

"I ordered my computer from ibuypower last month and the result was mixed at first but got better in the end. I sent my order in and it took them a little while to put together and send out, but I didn't buy the rush assembly so I wasn't surprised when it took about 3 weeks to receive. However, when I received the computer, it turned out to be someone else's computer. I was very surprised and got in contact with ibuypower right away. At first I was pretty upset because I had a lan party that weekend and I ended up not being able to attend. The supervisor was very not helpful and kind of gave me the run around. It felt like my issue was just a bother to him. I ended up going back to my original rep (his name was Brian Nguyen) because he was very responsive and actually treated my problem like a real issue that needed to be resolved asap. I eventually, with the help of Brian, got my computer that was sent to someone else and got their computer sent back to ibuypower. The build quality of the pc was fantastic. Everything was clean and well installed. It came packed well and looked nice. After further inspection of the computer I realized a few more problems. The side panel of the pc got scratched up pretty bad during inspection (I think?) and was a bit of an eye sore. Also, the internal wireless n and bluetooth receiver wasn't working correctly. I called Brian up (had his extension by this time) told him about the issues I was having and he sent replacements for both parts to me in 2 days. I was very pleased with Brian's service and willingness to solve the issue as best he could. I also got compensated with games for the shipping trouble. I play mmo's mostly so I would have rather had some hardware, but I appreciate the notion all the same. All in all, I'm happy in the end in a situation that could have been a lot worse, and it was all thanks to Brian. I will buy from ibuypower again, despite the problems I had."

"Robert. man you are awesome! ive never had customer service like this, stress free* and was really helpful, a guy who askes how my pc is doin is someone you wanna deal with anytime you have a problem.. (repeat customer through robert)"

"I had a great experience! Brian was extreme helpful and patient. He helped with my many questions without fail. I would refer anyone to ibuypower!

"My father referred me to your site directly since I could not get what I wanted for my design program from any commonly known retailers. I was able to customize a laptop to all the specs I needed for a fair price! I had trouble locating the hard drive I really wanted. I contacted customer service and was told that it wasnt available. I was truly not going to buy at that point, but then received an email from CSR Brian. He found what I wanted and if not for his follow thru I would not have purchased! He also followed up after I received my laptop to confirm all was as I hoped. The laptop is lightning fast, and all parts are high end named brand, the service is exceptional and prices are great. So rare these days! I would highly recommend buying from ibuypower.com!! And I will buy from them again!! Ask for Brian if you have any problems or questions, he is awesome!!"

"im really enjoying my new system works great all the people i have delt with including Richard Lee have been outstanding !!!"