• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

"Super helpful staff. Mike especially was able to quickly answer all of my questions and help me get whatever I needed. Will definitely use this site again."

""In under 10 days, Ibuypower pulled together an outstanding gaming machine at a very affordable price with the help of my sales person Mike Chit. Will 100% be ordering another computer from them soon. "

"Customer service was great. I had a great experience with Mike. "

"It was a simple purchase. I called with a question. It was answered. I went online and placed the order and the item arrived on time. Mike was a great help as well. "

"Ibuypoower.com SIMPLY PUT--THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE (MIKE) I'VE EVER DEALT WITH . BAR NONE. THANKS"

"AMAZING SERVICE BY PAULINE! Worked with me every step of the away, helping me in any way possible!"

"IBP is always the first place I look when locating computer . In this case I got excellent service obtaining a computer that's right for me with the assistance of Mike Chit."

"Mike provided excellent service in helping me to select the right specs for my build! These guys know their stuff"

"These folks are the best. They ship what they say and they ship it when they say they will, what more can an online computer site offer us?
Nice doing business with you Ibuypower.

And also Mike was a great help

"To whom it may concern,
I would just like to take the time to thank ibuypower and it's customer service especially Manny Maravilla for your time, knowledge and courtesy. I resently bought a system from walmart, and thought i was having problems with the front fan, so I contacted your customer service, Manny helped me out. I greatly appreciate the fact that he was courteous, friendly, and willing to help. I found out that the fan was working and appreciated the help.

"I have purchased 2 systems from IBuypower.com and have been very pleased. The product and price are good, and the service I received from Lee was Excellent!"

"Computer came in great condition and powered up like a charm.

ATTENTION : Mike

"My boyfriend told me to shop online for a new computer for myself as my birthday present and he will pay for it, so I asked my friends where do they recommend: ibuypower.com was the one that was mentioned the most. So I called and Mike helped me with my order. He was very clear with the components and the pricing so I know what my boyfriend is getting himself into. Can't wait until the shipment comes so I can use my new computer. "

"I got my shipment today from ibuypower.com and I couldn't wait to hook it up and start playing with my new toy. I remember clearly when I called in to order my computer, Mike was my rep. Very friendly and helpful. Everything was done quick and easy. Money and time well spent. Thanks Mike. "

"MIKE CHIT was quick and very professional"

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.