• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10

"gerso has excellent customer service im not very computer smart but every question i had was answered 100% n hopefully my problem will be resolved when i return my tower to tech support , he was very patient with me just extremely nice"

"Computer arrived and worked for 4 days and then it was completely dead. I returned it and when it arrived in the in thier office they told me it takes 2 days for the RMA department to take a look at it, after 2 days I called only for them to tell to call them a week after. So i had enough and just requested for a refund and they deducted the initial free shipping cost to my refund. So basically im out $150 for a unit that worked for 4 days. I can understand the shipping back to them but to deduct the 75 dollars free shipping for a unit that was defective! really?!"

"I had recently contacted tech support, got this guy named Kenny, i believe that is his name, anyways he helped me pretty much make my computer new, from what happen an update corrupted my windows, he helped me install my graphics driver and mothers board drivers, step by step he did an extremely well job. I cannot thank him enough but he has been a huge help, i appreciate what he'd done for me, thank you for your grad support, i will recommend this to everyone. "

"Ibuypower.com is an amazing website that offers an amazing service, but this isn't the best thing it offers.
Gerso Guillen was by far, the best and most understanding/understandable associate I've ever spoken too, and was extremely thorough in the help he provided me. In my tenure of customer service, being a sales lead at Best Buy for years, been with the in-home geek squad and talked to plenty of customers and customer service, I've never seen such excellent customer service nor have I been able to give that much understanding and patience. Gerso has been an amazing help, and is 100% appreciated!!!!

"I got great help for my order purchase and response were quick! I wasn't frustrated with any of the wait and customer service."

"I did a lot of comparison with other system builder, and by in large when you work out all of the features the price for a high end server tends to be fairly similar. Basically it cam down to IBuyPower and one other system builder (remaining unnamed) who were providing system of comparable power and cost. IBuyPower's special offers tipped the scale for me. It was primarily the bundling of the vastly superior GTX970 and the memory upgrade that sold me. As it was, I was already going for pretty much top of the line "base" configuration, all of which they sold. The only thing I regret is that I should have spent a little more for a SLI motherboard; mea culpa. The board that I did get was upgraded and is very nice, so I can't really complain about being a little cheap.

The configuration tool was simple to use and amply stocked with a very nice select of components.

The extra build features were quite nice, like professional cabling, and as it turns out really was a nice job that I enjoy looking at.

Almost immediately I started receiving order status data and was contacted by their representative Robert Chen to help smooth any issue that may develop. As it was, nothing unusual occurred and the unit arrived by the estimated date. Once I received it, setup took just a few minutes and everything was running great.

I am very satisfied with IBuyPower.

"Not only was my 2nd experience with these guys great it was phenomenal, I oredered my first PC from them in October and its been running flawless since I got it, not only that but it also came in 6 days when the ETA of delivery was 2-3 weeks.

I was even more happy on this 2nd time around on the desktop I ordered last week! It is not only running very smooth but came in a mere 6 days when it was suppose to take 3 weeks!

Overall I give you guys a 5 , not only are you quick with your service but you also provide things at a good price!

"Mike from iBuypower was super helpful when we went to pickup our computer. He went over all the important stuff in the computer and let me know what I could upgrade to in the future. My kids and I are very happy with our purchase and with the customer service we received.

"iBuypower is a great site to buy a computer from. My new computer runs perfectly with no issues and the wiring is beautiful on the inside of my PC. They also had great customer service especially Bradley. They were extremely kind and got me my computer as fast as they could."

"Very satisfied overall. A big thank you to Brad for helping me with some issues I had."

"I was having some issues my computer so i emailed tech support and was email within the same day. The customer service was great, got my problem resolved, i believe the name of the person who helped me is Gerso Guillen he was informative and polite."

"I just want to leave a review to a well deserve it, savvy technical support agent at I buypower , Mr. Kenny he did a awesome job in helping go through the problem with my Ethernet pc connection , he was very helpful and patient with me. He helped me step by step until my problem was solved.
Thank you.

"I really like the desktop, its very good.
Pauline is very patience and helped me solve many problems.

"Hi Andrew,
I just wanted to say thank you for all the help and guidance you provided in helping to resolve my computer problem. It's not often that you find someone to really can give you the right answer and support as you did. My Pc's running great now since I changed out the video card. No more bsod. I'm a happy camper once again.
Thanks again for your great support it's
much appreciated and thanks for providing me with your call back extension (5173) it makes it so much easier speaking to same support contact.
Tom Lialiou

"I work for a VFX company and we get all our computers at iBuyPower in City of Industry. Mike helps us and he is always super nice and very helpful. I look forward to our next iBuyPower experience! "

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.