Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM
  • iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status
      7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
      (888) 462-3899

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBUYPOWER.COM by clicking a star below.

Would recommend

"I bought my computer on 12/28/16. This computer was my first computer i have owned. When I tried to do it by myself it was hard to decide on parts. When I finished building my computer I got an email from Clinton Matayoshi saying that I had a few problems with my computer and we worked together and fixed them quickly. If I could rate my help from ibuypower and Clinton Matayoshi higher I would.

Very pleasing experience

"I decided to break down and purchase a computer from iBuyPower on Saturday 4/15/2017. I had been waffling on whether to purchase from iBuyPower or purchase all of the components separately and do my own build. At the end of the day, it came out to be one of the best decisions I made as I got my computer a few days ago and absolutely love it. One of the highlights of my experience was when I decided to go ahead and "Rush" my build. I called in and got to speak to the customer service rep Diana who helped me through the whole process and got me all squared away! She even gave me an unexpected return call to give me an update on a few of the parts we were waiting for. I am very pleased with the service and quality of all of this, would definitely purchase from IBP again!"

2017-04-24

Best customer support anyone can ask for

"My Agent Clint was very helpful with my order. He solved numerous issues and questions i had in a fast and timely manner. I couldn't be any more satisfied. "

2017-04-23

Excellent Customer Service

"Had an issue with the processing of the order so i called customer service about it. Was expecting it to be a big headache, but the woman who handled my situation did an exceptional job with getting my situation sorted out and kept me informed during the rest of the process. A few things that stood out the most was that she was patient, friendly, and made me feel like an actual person and not just another customer who had a problem she had to do just because it was her job. Thank you Andrea!"

2017-04-22

Pay the extra for an expedited order!

"Ordered my MSI laptop on the 1st. I had an issue with my Shipping/Billing address which I took care of on the 5th. I called IBP.com after dealing with my bank and spoke to a customer service rep who said; " That's great, so I'll go ahead and send this back to the processing department!" I kept watching the order status and e-mail to ensure no further problems were had on my end. After 3 days I called back, having seen no progress. I talked to a different Rep, who said that it hadn't been sent back to processing yet and that he would do so. Again, 3 days later with NO progress in my order I call IBP.com. I spoke with a nice gentleman who kept me on the phone while calling the processing department. Finally, progress! On 4-12-17, the $900 that my bank had been holding for nearly half a month is finally accepted! On 4-17-17 my order was sent to materials gathering and 25 minutes after that the materials were gathered. Here it is, 4-22-17, and it has still not left materials gathering. If I hadn't been waiting to buy this PC for so long and hadn't just gone through a half month of tribulation, I would have cancelled my order and went to ANY other website."

W4NT3D's Avatar

Canada
2017-04-20

Just the best customer service!!!

"First i am a student of 30 year old from Canada, i'm studying informatique in qu├ębec, iv been looking for a good laptop for about 4 month, i look at the spec and the price through many website and but every time Ibuypower seem to beat by far all the other compagnie iv saw, and i was really nervous about dealing with a company that i don't know at all. So one day i saw a good deal on a laptop that was really interesting me a lots. but without knowing IBuypower i went to the live chat and ask question a few days in a row and since i'm a student i ask them if they could help me with a coupon or something, at my surprise they did. So i build the laptop the way i would like it and it was really easy with there website, and i really love the way that description of everything got also a picture of it cuz i am really visual. so i build it and place my order but i was so hastily that i did not read properly the terms and there was a free controller with a game that i saw just the day after i had paid for everything, so when i notice it i went to the live chat and ask to the customer service if they could add it to my order. and the second surprise when on for me. cuz everywhere i go after i paid they always refuse all my demande but not them! They ask for my tracking number and add it to my order and send me a confirmation email before they event tell me in the chat that they did add it, i was really grateful to them. While they were building my laptop i went to the live chat every single day just to ask any question that went through my mind and they were really respectful and patient every single time. The day that they send me the email that my laptop was in the post office hand i was so happy, i can't describe how happy i was cuz i dont wanna swear here.

Secondly you remember that i live in Canada. It was a first for me to order something from the USA. So the day that the laptop arrive to my place there was a other fees Canada taxe and douanes fees. I never did expect that at all so i call Ibuypower right away and i was wondering you said shipping free, and i did accept the terms of use without reading them. so it was totally my fault for a few hours i that too send back the laptop to them. but they told me if i don't send it back to contact them they would try to do something for me to compensate for my mistake. But at that point i did not expect anything, cuz it was really my fault. but i really did want my laptop so i paid the fees and i finally received my laptop a real beats that i love. and today i went to the live chat once more and meet a wonderful customer sales and support repr├ęsentent Torey Y. Just to let you all know Torey Y didn't know nothing about what happened or what his team they told me previously. Torey Y spend 3 hours and 35 min with me in the live chat, i was so surprised on how patient he was and all the offer he made me to be sure that i was really satisfied by the service of IBuypower.

I place a order to a company that i did not know nothing about them without reading any reviews and i'm really glad that i order from them. I will order again from them and i recomended to anyone the best service EVER!!!!!!!!! And thank you a lot Ibuypower and a special Thanks To my friend Torey Y you made all of this the best experience ever.

Marc C-B a really satisfied customer :D

2017-04-19

Great computer

"This computer is a fast computer, I definitely recommend this to other people looking for a gaming PC."

2017-04-19

Sales support lied

"The sales support lied regarding the return policy. After receiving a defective part I was told that I would be getting a full refund for my purchase. When the refund was processed, they kept $75 for the shipping label. When I called to find out why they said I was told that the shipping label was not included in the return. They did not tell me this when I requested the refund, and I was told that I am out of luck. Very awful experience with this company and I highly recommend you take your money elsewhere. "

2017-04-18

Very Helpful

"I placed my order on 11/22/2016 and Clinton Matayoshi helped me. He was very professional and extremely helpful. I had a ton of questions and he was able and very willing to answer all of them. He took the time to really help and I really appreciated that."

2017-04-17

Order Saved by Awesome CS Agent

"As others have reviewed here, I nearly cancelled my order due to lack of communication, rude reps (looking at you, Clinton) rush build not being provided when paid for, and being promised a call back only to have no one call the next day(Kristian(spelling)). Torey 100% salvaged my order, getting me better shipping to make up for the rush and helping me get a comparable graphics card to the one I ordered so that my order could be completed quicker. He was incredibly polite and seem to really care about my situation and fixing the issues presented. This is the second computer we have gotten from ibuypower in the last 5 years and we will most likely order from them again thanks to Torey."

2017-04-17

Excellent service

"My items were shipped the next day as arrived as described. Everything works perfectly. The price I paid for all items was either on par with or better than what I'd pay elsewhere. Last but definitely not least, the finance process was very short and to the point. Note: this is not a rent to own such as you'd expect from many online retailers, but an actual loan and the rates as such are what you'd expect from a revolving credit account. Bottom line is that I have nothing but good to say about the entire process. I'd recommend this company to anyone."

2017-04-14

great P.C.

"I talked to them every other day for weeks with lots of dumb questions making sure I had the build I wanted and it would perform the way I needed. their team helped me tweak a few things I didn't understand that much and answered all my questions.
they took their time making it (which is good bc I really didn't want to send it back for something that got missed and couldn't be handled on the phone. once I got my P.C. I started with a whole new slew of phone call's with lots more new questions. the setup on my part was pretty easy with written instruction where it was needed and proper packaging. the questions ranged from which hardrive should I use for what and how do I plug this display port up to my screen to a more complicated issue for my audio. during the setup of my P.C. they missed a program that goes alongside my soundcard which really complicated things but through tech support while we were getting everything els set up they fixed my issue there. (special note to brad G's teamlead he did a great job. he was friendly and professional even though I was rather frustrated by this time. He fixed what had perplexed myself and a few other tech's.) tech support deff saved this sale with such a big comp they helped me get a handle on all the things I needed to wrap my head around while also fixing my audio issue. you guys did a great job and I will deff be going to ibuypower.com later this year when I buy my gaming laptop!

2017-04-14

Lark gave me excellent assistance.

"Not only was I provided excellent advice with some upgrade questions but I was able to continue the support through a couple of days with back and forth emails with the same technician.
Excellent help Lark.

Eric Jackson

2017-04-13

Clinton Matayoshi

"Absolutely hands down the best customer service I have ever experienced. Thank you so much for all your help in back tracking and locating exactly what we needed. Your are the best!"

2017-04-11

Not as promised

"I have not received what was supposed to come with my order. Today i just noticed that my PC was not loaded with 64 bit Microsoft Windows as was ordered. I have a 32 bit Microsoft 10 basic with now windows access. I contacted the sales rep Clinton who was supposed to help me with my order but he has not responded to me. My computer did not come with a windows key or any supporting documents for Windows 10. Also, my pc was supposed to come with $200 rebate which was not provided and when I emailed Clinton to find out about how to redeem my rebate he also never responded. The order also took several weeks past the promise delivery date from the day that i ordered. I contacted Clinton in the early stages and was told it was delayed due to large amounts of orders. Horrible experience. This was my second order from iBUYPOWER and i will not be ordering another one from the. Worst customer service and worst shopping experience i may have ever had to deal with. "

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.