• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10

"AMAZING SERVICE BY PAULINE! Worked with me every step of the away, helping me in any way possible!"

"IBP is always the first place I look when locating computer . In this case I got excellent service obtaining a computer that's right for me with the assistance of Mike Chit."

"Mike provided excellent service in helping me to select the right specs for my build! These guys know their stuff"

"These folks are the best. They ship what they say and they ship it when they say they will, what more can an online computer site offer us?
Nice doing business with you Ibuypower.

And also Mike was a great help

"To whom it may concern,
I would just like to take the time to thank ibuypower and it's customer service especially Manny Maravilla for your time, knowledge and courtesy. I resently bought a system from walmart, and thought i was having problems with the front fan, so I contacted your customer service, Manny helped me out. I greatly appreciate the fact that he was courteous, friendly, and willing to help. I found out that the fan was working and appreciated the help.

"I have purchased 2 systems from IBuypower.com and have been very pleased. The product and price are good, and the service I received from Lee was Excellent!"

"Computer came in great condition and powered up like a charm.

ATTENTION : Mike

"My boyfriend told me to shop online for a new computer for myself as my birthday present and he will pay for it, so I asked my friends where do they recommend: ibuypower.com was the one that was mentioned the most. So I called and Mike helped me with my order. He was very clear with the components and the pricing so I know what my boyfriend is getting himself into. Can't wait until the shipment comes so I can use my new computer. "

"I got my shipment today from ibuypower.com and I couldn't wait to hook it up and start playing with my new toy. I remember clearly when I called in to order my computer, Mike was my rep. Very friendly and helpful. Everything was done quick and easy. Money and time well spent. Thanks Mike. "

"MIKE CHIT was quick and very professional"

"What a GREAT place to buy a system from. If I were buying system for the people I work for this would be where I would order them. The system was easy to configure, and delivered in prefect working order. Mike was great "

"ATT: Mike

Thank you for the great customer service experience

"I ordered a Desktop from Newegg, the price of said PC was Quite fair, the shipping was quick and the computer arrived in perfect condition without any delay or issues, it's been quite a few months since i have had it now, and i came across my first issue.
It was with the WIFI card, which has seemed to of failed me.
So i went to the ibuypower website and spoke to their online technical support, and i got possibly the most friendly and courteous and efficient customer service I've received in a very very long time.
Representative Andrew was the first one i received, who tried a few common resolves for the issue which did not work, we then determined a hardware issue.
During which time i had to lose communications with him to test solutions, but was kindly and promptly transferred back to him by Jacob.
Andrew told me to fill out a form for a RMA, once i receive the email come back to him (should be 24 hours.)
So i waited 24 hours but received no email, so i returned to their online customer service and the representative i got was Jacob, the one i had spoken to yesterday who transferred me to Andrew.
He had resolved the issue, quickly and kindly their combined customer service was extraordinary and it was a pleasure to talk to them, rather then a complete hassle.
Not to mention they're the first tech support not to sound like a robot, and to speak proper English.
Now my new card is on the way, free of charge, and i couldn't be happy.
Thanks IBUYPOWER!

"Product was wonderful- everything came in safely and in a timely fashion and is working great. I had one problem with a coupon code from this company, but one of their customer service reps, Lee, worked to sort it out quickly and even gave me a better deal to make up for it. I highly recommend this company- if not just for their products, than also for their wonderful representatives."

"Pauline was very helpful, and my overall experience with ibuypower was highly satisfactory!"

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.