• iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10

"Mike Chit was very professional and handled my problem very quickly. I'm assuming that when I called it was also nearing the end of his shift on a Friday afternoon, and even still he did his best to fulfill my requests. Thank you Mike & the rest of the iBuyPower team for being so awesome! I will be back for more purchases!"

"I would like to Thank Mike at Extention 5148
for all the help while putting my customized computer together.
He helped me out and alerted me to a problem and took care of it for me super fast
Thanks again and I cant wait to get this computer to play some hard core Diablo 3 8)) ^^
I will and have always told my friends about Ibuypower, Keep up the great job there guys

"Had a few problems, but Pauline took care of it and resolved it fast. That girl needs a raise! I'm very pleased with the outcome!"

"the computer is amazing, everything i had hoped for, well worth the money i spent on it, thank you so much."

"Ordered a powerful out the ass rig, came fast, worked well, no hitches.

Had great customer support from both Mike Chit, and Pauline Khuu.

10/10 would buy again.

"I recently made an order with iBUYPOWER and could not be happier, not only did they have what I was looking for, but had an amazing customer service team assist me with my order. Robert, my personal customer service rep that lead me through my order not only kept me up to date with my order, but was able to make suggest to me certain configurations for my computer, since I myself am not that familiar with them. "

"MIKE WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL IN HELPING MY SON KADE PICK OUT THE COMPUTER. EVERY TIME I CALLED WITH ANY QUESTIONS HE WAS MORE THEN HAPPY TO HELP. WHEN MY SON FILLED OUT THE ORDER HE FAILED TO PUT THE WINDOWS 10 OPTION ON THE COMPUTER. WHEN WE RECEIVED THE COMPUTER AND REALIZED THIS MIKE SET UP A TIME FOR ME TO BRING THE COMPUTER BACK IN HAVE IT INSTALLED. I AM CURRENTLY WAITING TO FIND OUT HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR THEM TO SHIP THE COMPUTER BACK TO ME WITH WINDOWS 10 ON IT BUT MIKE HAS ASSURED ME HE WILL PUT A RUSH ON IT SO WE CAN GET IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP. "

"I bought an iBuyPower computer on 8/5/15. Took about two weeks for it to arrive and it's been running smoothly for the past two weeks. The only minor issue was there were no instructions on how to redeem my free game download of Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. There were no code or instructions, so I had to call customer service. I spoke with Pauline and she was fantastic. She got me exactly what I wanted to know and need to get my free game. Pauline even provided me with an e-mail of the code. Overall I paid for exactly what I wanted and expected and has been a great experience so far."

"I got everything i expected with this system and I am very happy with it. I will be sharing my experience with others."

"i am very pleased and i was very well taking care of thank you"

"Mike was awesome and extremely helpful!"

"This is my 2nd pc I am purchasing from ibuypower and we have have had absolutely wonderful experiences! Today i had to call to inquire about my order and the rep I spoke to Mike, was fantastic! Customer service like this will keep us coming back for a long time!"

"I was helped setting up my computer by Bradley F. I wasn't put on hold once and the computer is perfectly set up."

"The system I ordered over 4 years ago has performed flawlessly for the entire time until the PSU burnt out a few days ago. 4 years of hard gaming I am pretty happy with.

I spoke with Lee over the phone and was happy to do a review.

"Hey m8 i apreci8, no db8 cuz i r8 8/! cant even h8
(mike was very helpful)

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.