• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

"Ibuypower is a great website if you are the kind of person who wants to customize a computer for a reasonable price. I would strongly recommend them to anyone who may need a computer. The customer service is top-notch as well. My customer service agent, Robert Chen, helped me through every step of the way in the process of my laptop's manufacture, shipping, and delivery.
An overall 5-star company.

"I had to reformat my HD because of persistent viruses, and tech support helped me get it back up and running quick and painless."

"Great system! It has lasted me for 3 years and still works great!
The system was sent to me in a reasonable time and arrived in good condition.
Attn. Lee

"Edit: After speaking with the wonderful Steve Wong, all of my problems are being resolved."

"Pauline helped me find my Windows 8 CD key in a helpful and friendly manner. "

"I love iBUYPOWER. We currently have two desktops that are iBUYPOWER and we have had them for almost 5 years. We have never had any issues with either one which is what brought us back to them for the new computers we ordered. The customer service is great and I have spoken with Lee a couple of times now. This company, it's systems, and employees are top notch! "

"We spoke with Lee. The Paladon computer we bought a few years ago was a great purchase. We had no issues with it and are still impressed with the speed. "

"Ordered a system from iBUYPOWER.COM on 9/5/14. Throughout the build/shipping process, received updates on status of order--a very nice touch.

After receiving the system, installed OS with no issues, but subsequently encountered what appears to be the death of the video card. Contacted Tech Sup via chat and after a few minutes with Jacob, I have an RMA to swap out the video card.

Very nice finding excellent customer service these days. Jacob was a pleasure to work with, and seemed to recognize I was an experienced techie (20+ years in IT, also including tech support and cust service). We need more companies providing tech support and customer service like this. Will definitely check out iBUYPOWER.COM when looking for next PC.

"I have had my new computer for over a month and am very happy with it. The whole ordering process was easy. Robert Chen was assigned to my order and was very helpful answering my questions. Would definitely buy from them again. "

"ibuypower has many great products. My favorite is the MSI GT70 dominator Pro. The laptop works great, thank you for that. The biggest issue I had with your site was the shipping delay, my laptop was delayed by 5 days, even though I put a rush on it. I'm very disappointed by that, a waste of money, honestly. And you tracker broke! Thanks to one of your agents, Pauline Khuu, I was able to find exactly what was happening to my laptop. But not only that, when I had issues with my address, she helped me out so I could buy the laptop. . She was very reliable, polite, and most importantly efficient and got me set up with my order within two hours. Finally, I definitely like you products, loathe your shipping services (I was asked to pay ups brokerage fees twice, when they were already paid to you!) and love your customer service because they are so helpful."

"I spent many hours on the website trying to find out which computer with which components and found that the website is very helpful especially to those who are a little declined in the computer building world. The customer service was very helpful from ordering to questions and info on the status of the order itself. I would recommend this website and ibuypower product to anyone that asks about a computer."

"They have the ABSOLUTE WORST customer service. The 'boys' in customer service are all buddy-buddy and they "play games" with customers.

I cannot prove this, because I did return my desktop BUT, I fell confident that IBP does install USED components in the computers.

I checked numerous files on my 'New' computer and these files were modified PRIOR to the build date. You tell me how a file can be modified prior to being built unless it was used prior.

Also, I believe, I cannot prove it, that IBP installed a "Back door" in my computer and they were actually using my computer at night.

I work long hours on my computer and I work at night. My "new" computer would be turned on and running at night when I went to m y office. This happen over and over again, Until, I call & wrote IBP complaining about the computer starting on it's own.

Suddenly, it stopped. Only after I complained numerous times.

Strange is not the work.

My advise, STAY CLEAR OF IBP!

"I began by picking a computer out by myself and had very little knowledge of exactly what I was buying and why. As soon as I submitted my order, I was contacted by Robert, who informed me that he would personally be handling my purchase and providing any customer service that I required. I submitted a large list of questions I had regarding the purchase, and he quickly got back to me with all of the information I needed and more. Robert was able to narrow down my needs for a computer and provide a custom-tailored computer build that would better suit those needs. Unfortunately, I was contacted by a friend who INSISTED on building a computer ourselves, but regardless of the lost sale, I am grateful and stunned by the high quality of ibuypower’s customer service and by Robert’s professionalism and salesmanship. Because of Robert’s great work, I will be recommending ibuypower.com to anyone I know who is looking into getting a computer. I also requested to write a positive review because of my experience. Thank you for the terrific experience and in the future, I hope I can say that I own a computer built by ibuypower.com."

"Fantastic company very generous and helpful and gets the orders out on time"

"Spoke to lee
Love my PC works great amazing quality

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.