• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10

"I previously purchased a computer from ibuypower.com, and it was a solid work-horse rendering computer for my business. It worked relentlessly for 4 solid years, and it remained at the top of its class for most of its life. I spoke with Richard Lee, and he helped me out with my next work-horse computer for my business for years to come."

"I have ordered through iBUYPOWER on several occasions and they have always done a great job.

On one order the power supply went out on my computer after 5 months and they promptly gave me the option to send my machine back and they'd replace it or send me another power supply.

I have recently ordered through them again and will continue to do so whenever I need to upgrade my machine.

"I ordered a computer for them about a year ago, and it was then, and still is extremely well built. Parts were exactly as advertised, and the cable management did not disappoint. While I had a factory defect on one part, though not performance affecting in any way, the online technical support representative (Jacob in my case) was extremely helpful and very straightforward in laying out the options and the support process. Would definitely do business with them again."

"3 out of 5 stars due to a follow-up call with a 2nd customer service representative

The computer arrived smashed. The chassis was dented and the plastic cover was broken. The hard drive was loose and the mount was broken. Broken parts were loose and rattling inside the computer. It is obvious that the damage occurred before the computer was packaged as the product box and the shipping box had no damage to them. This did not happen during shipping.

The initial customer service representative refused me the opportunity to speak to a supervisor when I was dissatisfied with his resolution. His resolution was for me to ship back the broken computer for full refund although I would pay about $70 for shipping. Or, if I agreed to have it repaired, they would pay the shipping. The trouble is that this was a Christmas Present for my son and a repair wouldn't have arrived until well into January; too late for Christmas.

I called a back 3 days later to talk to another customer service representative and he was much more helpful. He stated that he would refund the amount I paid and cover the shipping fee without argument. In addition, he compensated me for the trouble by allowing my son to keep the free games and offered another of his choosing. Although it wasn't an easy path to get here, I am somewhat satisfied with the final outcome.

"I ordered a custom PC configuration from iBuyPower. Product arrived in an excellent condition, no issues during shipping. Had an issue with the invoice download, but Robert Chen from customer support resolved it quickly. Overall i am extremely satisfied with the service, and will recommend it to anyone."

"Worst customer service experience I've ever dealt with. Tried to change my order and they charged me nearly $300 extra to do so! It was supposed to be a FREE upgrade. Once I heard it would cost extra I cancelled the order. Apparently iBuyPower was "too busy this time of year" to cancel the order so they charged me anyway. Took me 3 nightmarish weeks and long frustrating discussions with my credit card company as well as iBuyPower's horribly customer service representatives to finally receive the full refund."

"I worked with Robert Chen on my order and it was a wonderful experience. I wanted to make a change after my initial order and Robert was right on top of it. He kept me updated and was very helpful and professional. I love the computer but it was Robert and his customer service that really stood out! "

"I have had a very good experience from start to after finish with IBUYPOWER. The laptop is stable, powerful, and beautiful. I just got of a tech support question with Jacob and am very pleased with how helpful he was. Thanks! I will definitely purchase another setup from them."

"Robert Chen is an asset to your company and one that can be trusted in building your brand. He easily navigated through obstacles and restored piece of mind. Great service experience and product. I would reccomend to friends and family. 5 stars!"

"I bought a gaming pc from IBUYPOWER and I couldn't be happier with the product. They even upgraded my cpu and gpu to a better model without me asking and for free of charge.

I'll admit, the first time I called I was concerned with what the tech suggested and I was beginning to doubt my purchase. Not being familiar with pcs I didn't think I could do what he wanted and frankly it was beyond what the average consumer could perform. The second time I called John answered and that was a blessing for me. He was phenomenal and talked me through the problems I was having without a hitch. It was a simple cable issue and not as complicated as I was led to believe the first time. John is top notch and a credit to the company.

As a former business owner I know that customer service is very important and IBUYPOWER offers great service. Even though I question what the first tech said I would still recommend this company to my family and friends. And a big thank you again to John.

"We are happy with the computer purchased. Our sales rep, Robert Chen, was very helpful, good customer service."

"Had some questions about an upgrade and spoke with a fella named Jacob....wow...if customer service were on the Oscar awards? This fella would have earned a couple of nominees without a doubt...talked me through my issues, made sound recommendations, and didn't even judge me when I said I ordered the PC through Wal Mart...for really real? I thought I was peaking with a well seasoned manager well equipped to answer my questions both technically and making personal recommendations based on my use.....listen iBuyPower I don't know how big you company is...but find this cat and give him a raise, because it took me two other attempts at chat tech assist to find some help and his dude stuck with me for over 40 mins...thats CRAZY good support...thank you Jacob..."

"My customer service representative was PAULINE. She was extremely helpful as were the rest of the reps I spoke with during this time. The only glitch was the "rush" shipping which was resolved with a refund of the "rush" charges. It was not their fault. There was a problem getting a part in. I will be ordering another computer from this company in the very near future! ????"

"Worst customer service I've ever had. I ordered from Walmart originally, but after there was a delay on parts I cancelled the order. I went to Ibuy and caught their heir Black Friday sale. Mr. Lee promised delivery within 10 business days, and was very understanding. After 7 days, the time till delivery jumped to 25 days. Customer service hung up on me three times. When I asked why going through a third party (Walmart) could deliver faster, they said "Just order through them then!" and hung up again. Never Dealing with them again."

"iBUYPOWER did a phenomenal job building and shipping my PC.I was very pleased with the status update emails and the fact they gave me a timeline in which they gave detailed descriptions on what was being worked on and the progress being made on my PC.When my PC arrived it was packaged nicely and in a matter that left me with the impression that iBUYPOWER truly cared about making sure my PC arrived unharmed.Although there was a small hick up there was a corrupt file within my OS.I called iBUYPOWER'S tech support was put on hold for about 3 minutes.I was assisted by Gerso Guillen he was very polite and knowledgeable gave me step by step instructions on how to solve my issue.Within 5 minutes he had me reinstalling Windows 8 and on my way to enjoying my new gaming pc.I demanded Gerso for his contact info he gave me his e-mail and ext. number.If I ever have an issue ever again I will only be dealing with Gerso.If you are thinking about buying a rig from iBUYPOWER I strongly advise that you go ahead they are a great company."

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.