• iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

"bought the paladin computer. runs great, destroys through content and games with dual 980 gtx. bought this for recording at 60fps no matter the game or program and does the job. unfortunately the speakers that arrived with the computer were dead on arrival. they just didn't turn on. but, not a big loss since it wasn't the monitor or the computer itself. Bradely F helped me return the speakers though."

"I wanted to do a fresh install of Windows on my new PC but I kept getting BSODs. Turns out there was a setting in my BIOS that needed to be changed because I was using my SSD for Intel's RST. Micheal ran me through the steps and helped me connect the SSD and use it as my Windows drive instead. I'm very happy with the assistance he gave me and wouldn't have been able to figure it out on my own."

"Bradley F was the sales associate who checked up on my order. everything arrived perfect, and has been working like a charm. best purchase past few years by far, and most hassle free, also i got it on a great sale with upgrades for free. "

"Pualine was very helpful in helping my request. She solved it in a timely fashion and was very professional."

"our sales rep is Mike and we had many questions prior to our order and he answered all professionally. He continues to see our order through and is expediting as quick as possible which is greatly appreciated. His communication by email has been excellent as well!"

"bought my pc from you guys about a month ago and have had no problems whatsoever thank you guys so much for being so helpful i just contacted robert from customer support and he helped me out alot you guys are amazing keep it up."

"I am very satisfied with Ibuypower and have had a great experience shopping with them. The customer service is excellent! Particularly Pauline who I spoke to in sales went the extra mile and made me feel like a valued customer. I will be coming back to this company for future purchases as they have reputable and genuine staff. "

"Great customer service, Robert helped me out and answered all my questions regarding my order!"

"Ibuypower was quick and the computer runs beautifully. I really am enjoying it. Pauline, with customer service, helped me out with every question I had. I had a great experience."

"I'm very satisfied with my build. My gaming build, together with the great customer service I had is why I feel satisfied over all. Although I do believe that iBUYPOWER needs to learn to better work on the overall shipping process as it was a horrid amount of waiting I had to endure. Though I probably felt that way because of the excitement of receiving my first gaming PC that was brilliantly recommended to me by Bradley F. Since I have very little experience about what parts would be best placed together, excluding compatibility issues, Bradley F gladly helped me choose the best build for my budget. Also mentioning to continue using his extension to reach him when ever necessary.

Much appreciated!

"Great service, and answered all my questions."

"Really helpful customer support, they stayed in contact with me whenever I had a problem and helped me with anything that I had questions about. Huge shout out to Robert for all of the help! The Revolt computer I purchased is running better than I could've imagined. "

"An excellent company for top quality computer builds! My purchase came quickly, and was treated with the utmost care while traveling to me across the entire country. Service was second-to-none, particularly by my salesperson Pauline Khuu. She went above and beyond the call of duty to make my purchase easy and exciting. Would recommend iBUYPOWER.com to anyone interested in getting a top-notch product, coupled with excellent service. A+++ Company"

"Robert has been very helpful, my issue was addressed very fast. I am satisfied."

"My computer runs great and haven't had any problems at all. When originally unboxing my computer the front of it came with a scratch on it. After a simple explanation to customer service they sent me another. Long story short they ended up sending 3 because most of them came with some sort of blemish. My point is they never questioned me and were quick to send me a new one to resolve my problem. I recently had a RAM card fail on me that gave me a BSOD. I was able to trouble shoot it and find out it was just a faulty card. After calling customer service the told me what they could do and I went with the option of them putting a hold on my card and sending me the new RAM while I send the old one back after I receive the new one. I recently received an email stating that my return of the old RAM was received. Im just waiting for my 40$ to be refunded from the hold the was put on my card now and once that's complete Ill say 10/10 experience. Bradley F was very thorough in making sure all my needs were met and I'm grateful for his help."

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.