Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

2016-11-30

Dependable

"I've only heard good things from iBUYPOWER from my friends over the years. They have proven to be dependable, but also deliver quality products in a timely fashion. I talked to Lee and he seemed cool. He'll help ya."

This review was modified by tendersteak on November 30 2016 10:46:41 AM

2016-11-29

Tech Support for a non-savvy consumer

"iBuypower is an amazing site for anyone looking to purchase a high end computer. They offer a wide selection of parts and components, from the case itself, to the CPUs and graphics cards, down to keyboards and mousepads. While I personally have little knowledge of computers and just what I needed, my boyfriend was able to walk me through each part that I needed until I had the amazing machine I'm currently using. There was almost no problems with set up, and the one minor issue I had was quickly resolved thanks to their very prompt and friendly tech-support. Francisco Montano responded to my ticket within a day (I had send it the day before Thanksgiving) and he quickly pointed out what I needed to do. He was very polite an paitent about it, despite how simple and, in hindsight, embarassing my issue was. Overall iBuypower was the best computer shopping experience I've had. I was able to get exactly what I wannted out of a PC and I couldn't be happier with how quickly it was delivered and how happy I am with it. I would reccoment them to anyone looking for a high end PC for gaming, or for anything else really."

This review was modified by mindeye89 on November 29 2016 09:06:00 AM

2016-11-28

Survey LEE

"I have previously purchased two computers from Ibuypower. The first one was nearly 9 years ago and it is still running but it was time to upgrade. My next computer will likely also be from you."

This review was modified by ToneNic on November 28 2016 08:34:00 AM

2016-11-26

Great systems!

"Great systems. This i my 6 system from Ibuypower.

Use them for home and at work.

Lee

This review was modified by Mooski on November 26 2016 12:42:31 PM

2016-11-26

Great customer service

"To Lee:

I spoke with Lee and he was awesome! He helped ensure everything is up to par! Thanks Lee!

This review was modified by tomskispeed on November 26 2016 11:41:21 AM

2016-11-25

5 Long Years, Looking at Many More

"Spoke to Lee,

Had my old computer for 5 years with nary a problem and looking at having my new one for a long time with some upgrades. Only reason for new purchase is low cost and the old one's tower is a little smaller than I need for future plans.

This review was modified by RedShark617 on November 25 2016 01:25:52 PM

2016-11-22

Give that man a raise.

"Micheal did an awesome job, I am a techie myself and had been working on the problem for over a month, with numerous other tech support calls. But he quickly figured out the issue I was having. (Which was a corrupted SSD that I couldent find a way to boot around without physically removing it) Also guiding me through the process effortlessly. So now I'm not staring at a 3000 dollar paperweight. Thanks again bro!"

2016-11-17

Outstanding Customer Service!!

"Kenny Lee at IBUYPOWER was fabulous. I had a variety of questions regarding upgrading my current computer (purchased from IBUYPOWER 2 years ago) for use with an Oculus Rift VR system. He walked me through my options and even what it would entail to actually trade out the processor. He took his time and was patient with many questions and concerns. He just made me happy that I had purchased my computer there 2 years ago. I will definitely use them in the future for our computer needs.
Thanks again Kenny!

This review was modified by dlester3 on November 17 2016 01:46:24 PM

2016-11-11

Love this company and their computer!

"This is a great computer. It's perfect for gaming. The case is HUGE and there's plenty of room for air circulation. The lights on the display model were really appealing, however, when I got my unit home, the lights never worked. I brought the remote back to the store just in case it was something that simple, but it worked on their floor model. I called Best Buy and they said they would take it back and swap out the whole computer for a different one. Well, we already installed a few games and all it needed was the light bar assembly. I didn't want to swap out a perfectly good computer, especially with all my information already on it. IBuypower's tech support and customer service are fantastic!!!! I called them and they walked me through checking all the connections. Still didn't work, they set up an RMA to send me the assembly for the lights. I got it a week later and it's a breeze to install. We now have lights!!! If you're on the fence about buying this, my experience with tech support and customer service alone would definitely influence my buying decision. On a side note...and really just a note because I "assumed" a cd/dvd rom drive and wifi would be included...they were not. This is most definitely NOT a deal breaker. Most gamers want direct ethernet connections...this was not the case with us, but that was a $50 fix, we just bought a wifi adapter and we bought a cd/dvd rom drive, another $30 fix for a nice little external one. Small price to pay to keep that case empty and cool."

This review was modified by dsvedberg on November 11 2016 12:16:07 PM

2016-11-08

Would (and will!) buy from again and again and again

"First off I will admit I don't often leave reviews whether good or bad. However, my experience with iBUYPOWER was so overwhelmingly positive I felt absolutely compelled to write a positive review. I actually contacted them to ask if there were any sites they preferred I leave my review and they led me here. The company itself and the people who had a part in my order deserve recognition for superior service and quality of work.

I came across iBUYPOWER and started messing around with their configuration tool. I Iove their configuration tool and played around with it at least once a day until I customized a rig at a price point that was unbeatable. Comparing what I configured on iBUYPOWER to other custom builders, nobody else could get within 200 dollars. So I placed the order on 10/19. Every step of the way I received emails informing me of where my computer was at in the process. Within 11 business days, my computer went from selections on the web to physically sitting on my doorstep.

Upon opening, everything was packaged very well but I still went through and checked every single connection before first boot to ensure nothing had come loose in shipping. One thing that immediately stood out to me was how clean the build was. Very professional wiring all neatly bound with nothing loose at all. Rock solid. Everything checked out and I booted it up. Boot up went perfect and so has everything else since then and I have put this thing through the full gamut of benchmarks and stress tests to ensure everything was reliable.

Also of note, I fully expected the freebies that came with the system (keyboard, mouse, mousepad, ac wireless adapter, headset) to be throw away garbage and was super surprised to find it to be of superior quality. They keyboard is built like a stone slab. Very heavy duty; it must weigh 3 pounds! Very solid, responsive and functional. The mouse and pad were also great. The headset was significantly quieter in the right ear but I am not going to try and RMA a free headset. I tweaked the balance in windows and bumped the volume up. I had a small problem with the ac adapter. It was (very neatly) mounted inside my case. I was only getting 2 Mbps off my 12 Mbps connection. I took it out of the case and put it in the front usb port. Still a bad connection. I had another computer with a wireless pci card, so I stole that to put in my new computer and it (with its bigger antenna) worked perfectly. I used the adapter they gave me on the computer I stole the card from and it got 12Mbps because it was positioned better in relation to my wifi router. If you get a bad connection with these usb adapters don't assume a problem with the adapter or new rig. All in all I am just so ridiculously pleased with this computer and my overall experience with iBUYPOWER, so much so that I have already recommended them to one friend and will recommend them to anyone else I know that is in the market for a new PC. To all who were involved with order 8ADELC, thank you very very much for your work and you have gained a customer for life.

This review was modified by chompyompi on November 08 2016 10:50:25 AM

2016-11-02

Nice service

"a user friendly service, nice product, attention Lee"

This review was modified by bob95772002 on November 03 2016 08:46:51 AM

2016-10-28

Helpful computer experts who will help you design the system that is most suited to your needs.

"Ordered the Gamer Mage D245 system and was very impressed with how they will walk you through the parts acquisition, building, and QC process so that you are up to speed on where your order stands at any given time. I realized after receiving the unit that I would have liked to have a bit more power in a few specific areas, namely system memory and the video card - Christian and someone else who's name escapes me (I'm sorry!) were very wonderful in working with me, and even Advance RMA'd a better card out to me so that I could use the other card until it arrived, which will allow me to send the original video card back to be reimbursed. Thank you guys! I just got the card put in a little bit ago and I will make sure to get the original vid-card sent back out your way. I appreciate everything you guys have been willing to do for me. Much love!

This review was modified by Hekate on October 28 2016 02:57:09 PM

2016-10-28

The options are what makes a sale

"The website had many options when I chose what I wanted with my laptop. Thanks to that it is customized just how I wanted it. "

This review was modified by Tacocat1 on October 28 2016 10:37:57 AM

2016-10-20

Francisco Rocks!

"Francisco Montano at iBUYPOWER helped me with an initial boot up issue I was having on a new computer. He was very helpful and walked me through the entire process. He even called me to help me finish up the installation of missing apps and programs. "

This review was modified by venosky on October 20 2016 04:31:17 PM

2016-10-20

Well I'll be damned

"Not that long ago, I had a really bad experience with Ibuypower... the kind where you just stop doing business with people for. I swore to myself that I would no longer buy anything from Ibuypower, or tell people to get Ibuypower PCs like I have been.

Then, a few days ago, I ran into an issue with my computer that I couldnt get fixed on my own. I didnt want to call Ibuypower's tech support but without any other options I gave the call. The person I was greeted with, was Manny, and he single handed changed my opinion of your business. He listened to me, which is rare for service, and addressed the issues as they appeared... working with me until; we came to the conclusion that the PC needed to be turned in for repairs. Undeniably the best customer service I have had in a long time.

Now hear me out, I get it. I work in the medical field, and I get that dealing with angry ignorant people all day can really take its toll on you... especially when you do a good job and you get no thanks. This guy however, either bites the bullet or genuinely gives it his all regardless of the day he may or may not have had already. He really deserves a pat on the back for his effort, and I hope you read this to give it to him. The more people you get like this guy, the better off your company will be.

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.