• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10

"Manny Maravilla helped me and my son solve a technical problem with our computer. He was professional, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. He was proficient and efficient in helping us. He was personable and someone you could trust. His focus on helping us solve our problem really set us at ease. Mr. Maravilla is an asset. We are extremely pleased with Mr. Maravilla and his expertise."

"I will buy from Ibuypower.com again. Hell, if their deals stay the same I might only buy from Ibuypower.com. Their customer service was fantastic. Jacob answered all my troubleshooting questions with ease during the setup process and Pauline, who was assigned to me upon purchase, kept me updated on the entire assembly and shipping process. Ibuypower.com is a well oiled machine that was well worth the money I spent with them."

"great customer service love the fast shipping and the awesome hardware and Pauline was extreamly helpful "

"Very impressed with customer service at iBUYPOWER. Very professional yet personal and very accommodating. Mike at will call went the extra mile for us. I would highly recommend iBUYPOWER for any computing needs! Great job!"

"After years of going with Alienware and the other guys I decided to give IBuyPower a shot after my Alienware rig died years earlier then what it should.

Seeing IBUYPOWER had some amazing back to school sales and an easy way to customize your order I pounced on the chance to buy one of these rigs. They had some pretty sweet options and free upgrades which made my day as a gamer.

After ordering I received an e-mail from Pauline from IBUYPOWER with a direct line (No going thru an automated system to get a live human) and she was my go to person. I called her a couple times and she was as friendly and helpful as ever. Seeing she is farmliar with Skyrim she passed my test.

Once the order shipped I was lucky enough to get my rig two days early and man it was put together well. If anything I've already informed my friends and family about this growing company because they have some amazing deals.

To think I was going to buy the cheaper SteamMachine with the SteamOS and I got side tracked on what they had for sale.

Hope this review has helped you decide and I hope you guys are as luck as I was to get a sales rep like Pauline!

"Gerso Guillen is a delight! I called Tech support today about my computer. I just had it shipped back from it being repaired due to not powering on the first time around, only to have it happen again a second time. He held my hand through it, helping me feel comfortable enough to ask questions without feeling silly for simply asking them! Thank you so much, again!"

"Great company. Have always provided great products and great customer service. Lee has helped me a lot with building my computer."

"This is my 2nd. Gaming PC I ordered by iBUYPOWER and on both occasions I have been very pleased with the service and the PC itself. The sales and service have been very helpful and responsive.
The Sales person Robert Chen has been great, he was very helpful in assisting me in customizing my order providing some great and helpful advice based on my gaming needs. He was also kind enough to process the order for me since I was having problems completing the order online.
I had a few follow-up questions after I received the PC both Robert and the technical group were very responsive even though it was more about making some changes for the future and not issues with the PC.
The PC was well built and put together no issues what so ever. Again I did go back a 2nd. time so I would highly recommend this company to anyone, experienced or novice seeking to get a well custom built PC

"I purchased a TD-610 by iBUYPOWER from Tiger Direct. When I recieved it, the keyboard was defective, so I used my old one to set up my new computer. Easy - breezy! When I called Tiger Direct about the keyboard, they just redirected me to iBUYPOWER.
My first call to iBUYPOWER met me with a very helpful rep: Manny. I had a new keyboard in my hands within a week, no problems...
Then (probably my fault) I called tech support a 2nd time for a sound card settings problem I had. Another very helpful tech/rep: Kenny, had me reinstall a driver & the computer straightened right out!
3rd time around: The headphones/mic plugs in the back of the computer were working great. The other plug set on the top-front of the case weren't. Called iBUYPOWER again. Got Kenny, again. He sent a new plug group to me & that fixed all my "growing pain" issues with this unit. Now, it runs better than I expected...
All we need sometimes is someone who 'does it for a living' to guide us through a few steps to straighten out issues. The Customer Service at iBUYPOWER is great! The reps/techs are very patient & thorough on a call.
This experience is very unlike Tiger Direct's customer service who always gives me the standard apathetic call center "Talk - Off" to get me off the phone so they can keep up with their call volume!!!
If you want to buy a computer, go to iBUYPOWER. Then you are speaking to the people who Know How To Help You, should any little thing go wrong...

"Awesome site, great deals, and a responsive team. "

"iBUYPOWER.com built me an AMAZING machine. Lee (Sales Rep) was incredibly professional, kept me updated throughout the process, and when my machine arrived, it was just as I expected. This was my first dealings with the company, but will not be my last. Highly recommended. "

"This is my third gaming rig from iBuypower.com, Lee is very responsive and available for questions and last minute changes. My last machine had some damage from shipping and they sent me replacement parts rather than having me ship the whole thing back, it made a bad situation tolerable and saved me alot of turnaround time and effort. It was a no brainer when I needed a new upgrade to contact them as no one comes close in my opinion. "

"I m extremely satisfied with ibuypower, first of all, they helped me pick parts for my build, then they were kind enough to help me through the purchasing process. I got help from Robert Chen, he is an amazing costumer representative. I picked out my build on tuesday, and got my computer 1 week later, next tuesday. 5146 is Robert Chen's extension. Pick ibuypower for sure !!!"

"Richard Lee was an amazing help despite difficulties in the order conformation process and was incredibly professional in all matters during my purchase. I have been hugely impressed in the customer service so far."

"Robert did helped me a great deal when I was having issues with the shipping. Great guy!"

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.