• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

"When I got the desktop it started off as a great desktop for everything I needed and wanted to do with it. A few days in it DID start to freeze and crash, but a person in tech support named Gerso Guillen helped me out with finding the problems and solving them, and also helped me with the shipping process! Now I have a good, solid computer with no crashes whatsoever. I give a solid recommendation to buy this brand if you want a great looking and performing computer, along with good tech support to help with your problems."

"I recently bought a new system from IBuyPower. The time it took from receiving my order to arriving at my house was very fast. Great customer service as well."

"Computer arrived but would not power on, spoke with Andrew who was able to very quickly walk me through troubleshooting the hardware. I was impressed with his ability to describe exactly what I needed to do without actually looking directly at my computer. We were able to solve the problem very quickly. "

"Ibuypower customer service is terrible. Sales reps and managers rude and provide no help. The tower I purchased was not the tower I received and they refuse to replace or allow me to purchase a new one. Stay away from this company. As much as they charge for a custom computer you would think they would help address an issue. "

"I previously purchased a computer from ibuypower.com, and it was a solid work-horse rendering computer for my business. It worked relentlessly for 4 solid years, and it remained at the top of its class for most of its life. I spoke with Richard Lee, and he helped me out with my next work-horse computer for my business for years to come."

"I have ordered through iBUYPOWER on several occasions and they have always done a great job.

On one order the power supply went out on my computer after 5 months and they promptly gave me the option to send my machine back and they'd replace it or send me another power supply.

I have recently ordered through them again and will continue to do so whenever I need to upgrade my machine.

"I ordered a computer for them about a year ago, and it was then, and still is extremely well built. Parts were exactly as advertised, and the cable management did not disappoint. While I had a factory defect on one part, though not performance affecting in any way, the online technical support representative (Jacob in my case) was extremely helpful and very straightforward in laying out the options and the support process. Would definitely do business with them again."

"3 out of 5 stars due to a follow-up call with a 2nd customer service representative

The computer arrived smashed. The chassis was dented and the plastic cover was broken. The hard drive was loose and the mount was broken. Broken parts were loose and rattling inside the computer. It is obvious that the damage occurred before the computer was packaged as the product box and the shipping box had no damage to them. This did not happen during shipping.

The initial customer service representative refused me the opportunity to speak to a supervisor when I was dissatisfied with his resolution. His resolution was for me to ship back the broken computer for full refund although I would pay about $70 for shipping. Or, if I agreed to have it repaired, they would pay the shipping. The trouble is that this was a Christmas Present for my son and a repair wouldn't have arrived until well into January; too late for Christmas.

I called a back 3 days later to talk to another customer service representative and he was much more helpful. He stated that he would refund the amount I paid and cover the shipping fee without argument. In addition, he compensated me for the trouble by allowing my son to keep the free games and offered another of his choosing. Although it wasn't an easy path to get here, I am somewhat satisfied with the final outcome.

"I ordered a custom PC configuration from iBuyPower. Product arrived in an excellent condition, no issues during shipping. Had an issue with the invoice download, but Robert Chen from customer support resolved it quickly. Overall i am extremely satisfied with the service, and will recommend it to anyone."

"Worst customer service experience I've ever dealt with. Tried to change my order and they charged me nearly $300 extra to do so! It was supposed to be a FREE upgrade. Once I heard it would cost extra I cancelled the order. Apparently iBuyPower was "too busy this time of year" to cancel the order so they charged me anyway. Took me 3 nightmarish weeks and long frustrating discussions with my credit card company as well as iBuyPower's horribly customer service representatives to finally receive the full refund."

"I worked with Robert Chen on my order and it was a wonderful experience. I wanted to make a change after my initial order and Robert was right on top of it. He kept me updated and was very helpful and professional. I love the computer but it was Robert and his customer service that really stood out! "

"I have had a very good experience from start to after finish with IBUYPOWER. The laptop is stable, powerful, and beautiful. I just got of a tech support question with Jacob and am very pleased with how helpful he was. Thanks! I will definitely purchase another setup from them."

"Robert Chen is an asset to your company and one that can be trusted in building your brand. He easily navigated through obstacles and restored piece of mind. Great service experience and product. I would reccomend to friends and family. 5 stars!"

"I bought a gaming pc from IBUYPOWER and I couldn't be happier with the product. They even upgraded my cpu and gpu to a better model without me asking and for free of charge.

I'll admit, the first time I called I was concerned with what the tech suggested and I was beginning to doubt my purchase. Not being familiar with pcs I didn't think I could do what he wanted and frankly it was beyond what the average consumer could perform. The second time I called John answered and that was a blessing for me. He was phenomenal and talked me through the problems I was having without a hitch. It was a simple cable issue and not as complicated as I was led to believe the first time. John is top notch and a credit to the company.

As a former business owner I know that customer service is very important and IBUYPOWER offers great service. Even though I question what the first tech said I would still recommend this company to my family and friends. And a big thank you again to John.

"We are happy with the computer purchased. Our sales rep, Robert Chen, was very helpful, good customer service."

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.