• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"This company is awsum. I bought from frys electronics and the quality of the gaming desktop was exceptional. The cable management was very well done and I had to call coustomer support for a minor software question and support team was great."

"Excellent Service! Great computer support! The daily and weekly deals are hard to beat! Overall competitive pricing when shopping around the internet.

Attention to Richard Lee

"I ordered a laptop Gigabite laptop from iBuyPower this fall, and it has been good, with the exception of occupational BsoD (DCCode E4). Their technician Gerso Guillen has professional, polite, and helpful in diagnosing my issue. I would add that this was all covered in the warranty that came with the laptop at no charge. I have, and would continue to, recommend iBuyPower to my peers"

"Hey there IBP Staff,

Just wanted to take an extra second to bring up a couple of stellar employees you have on the technical support side of things in Gerso Guillen Lark Myers. Lark was amazing and so patient with me helping me over the phone, and I really felt like Gerso treated my computer like it was his own while it was in his possession. He even took the time to worry about such a subtlety such like LED lights Anyway, I thought you should know. Thanks again

"It is a great website and company. I had problems and had to go to technical support and Gerso Guillen and a man named Andrew helped me a lot."

"I had a very good experience from before with Ibuypower. The prices are comparable to Newegg but they put it together better than I could myself. Great service and great products.

Richard Lee is the associate that I spoke with on the phone.

"I had bought a computer from IBuyPower and had no problems what so ever with it and would recommend them to any of my friends or anyone at all
I have spoken Lee

"WOW! Andrew Starritt was literally the best technician I've EVER spoken to. He was professional, understanding, knowledgeable, and efficient! You could tell he cared, and really helped me out in this time of need. Ibuypower as a company has blown me away with great products, prices, and PEOPLE! Thank you so much guys, 10/10!!!"

"I bought an iBuypower computer this summer and had it configured as a gaming rig. I'm really enjoying it. My one complaint is that the keyboard that shipped with the machine hasn't been particularly reliable, with keys cutting out intermittently. Today, several keys just failed all at once. I called iBuypower just now, anticipating the usual RMA hassle. To my surprise, the customer support person (Mike) listened to me describe what was wrong, told me he would request a new keyboard for me, and asked if there was any other way he could help. "

"I just got my laptop (an MSI Apache Pro60 with upgraded cpu and mSata SSD's) and as I told tech support, I couldn't be happier. This is exactly what I need for a portable music studio, and having everything work right out of the box is great! Stupid me, however, I couldn't find the Windows activation key anywhere in my shipping package, so instead of using my eyes, I panicked and called them.

I was on hold for about 20 minutes, then all hold music and everything cut out, and I got dead air. I wasn't sure if I had been hung up or someone picked up and hit a mute button or what, but I decided to try their chat feature. I got a guy named Gerso, who was very friendly and candid with me, as genuine as someone can come across over chat. I was happy to find out from him that my product sticker was just on the bottom of my laptop. Simple enough question, but I really enjoyed the way he handled me, and how he didn't make me feel dumb about it. Their phone service is certainly nothing to write home about, but Gerso's service was really great. He gave me his extension in case any real problems come up in the future. I left the chat feeling happy, and that ibuyPower actually cares about giving support. I rated the customer service 4 stars because no one picked up the phone, but if I could mention by name, Gerso's service is definitely 5 stars all the way!

"My PC I bought from iBUYPOWER is 100% excellent. I would recommend them at any that wants a good gaming or high powerful PC. The sales rep I was assigned, his name was Robert Chen and he has done a fantastic job and is very professional about his job. "

"I was extremely satisfied with my computer purchase, particularly with my representative Steve Wong. He was knowledgeable, and very personal in my dealings on line. I received e-mails informing me of progress through the building cycle and shipping. They met their schedules on time. I started up trouble free and have have exactly what I ordered. I highly recommend Ibuypower for quality and excellent price."

"I had an issue with a third party item that came with the order, nothing to the fault of iBUYPOWER, but they were excellent in resolving the problem.

I expected a hassle, but no questions asked they are sending a replacement, only took about 2 minutes on their live chat feature. The rep, Robert C. was professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend them, they stand by what they sell and have a good, quality product.

"Manny helped me multiple times with my video card with out a problem. he has given me excellent service throughout my problem and helped explain things multiple times!"

"Gerso, Jacob, and Manny did a freaking awesome job with helping me out with fixing my network/wifi issues. I can't express how thankful I am, they rock. "

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.