Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM
  • iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status
      7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
      (888) 462-3899

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBUYPOWER.COM by clicking a star below.
2017-08-18

Great experience thanks to Andrea

"I will start by saying we are thrilled with the computer. My son was able to have it built just how he wanted and there is plenty of room for expansion/upgrades down the line. It looks cool too. The ordering experience was quite simple, and I appreciated the status updates. The only reason I did not give a 5 star rating was the fact that the build was delayed and I had to contact them to find out why the "gathering parts" phase took longer than the whole process should have. When I made my call, I was fully prepared to cancel the order and go buy prebuilt. I had the good fortune to speak with Andrea Castillo in customer service; she apologized for the delay and lack of follow-up on their end. She found the problem was a back-ordered memory and immediately worked for a suitable resolution. Andrea then personally kept us appraised of the status of the computer, even as she expedited the build. I appreciated her both her professionalism and the personal touch. It was my pleasure to personally thank Andrea for her efforts when we picked up the computer; she knew we were coming and asked to be informed when we arrived to again thank us for our patience and understanding. Thanks to her, as well as the wonderful product, I have no hesitation in recommending iBuyPower to anyone."

2017-08-17

Andrea was AMAZING!!!!!!

"was very friendly, that girl is caring!

2017-08-16

Great computer backed by even better customer service

"I had decided to get back into computer gaming, and was trying to find a machine that would play the game I wanted. I picked up one and it could barely play the game. I took it back and thought i'd give iBuypower a shot. I had no knowledge of this brand previously. I hooked it up and it played my game at the highest settings flawlessly. The keyboard was of much better comfort and quality than the other brand also. The machine has led's that change colors. My package noted that there should have been a remote included. I e-mailed the company before business hours inquiring on mine not having one. I was promptly responded to by Brad G. as soon as the company was open. I was informed that they went away from the remote for the model that I bought and was provided with a link to download the software so that I could take advantage of the lights. I also had a issue locating the Windows cd key. Turned out to be user error on my part, but over the course of the day all the e-mails I sent were replied to almost immediately. I have dealt with many companies' customer service and in my opinion hands down IBUYPOWER is the best. I know from this experience that my next computer purchase will be from these guys."

2017-08-10

Great experience with ibuypower customer service

"I have purchased two gaming PCs through iBUYPOWER and have had nothing but a positive experience with them. The reason I'm writing this review, however, is because of a recent interaction I had with their customer service.

My current IBP system is five years old, and due to a system hiccup I had to reformat my SSD that contained my Windows 7 installation. In the process, I temporarily lost access to my license of Office 2010, which I purchased pre-installed in my IBP system. I contacted their customer support and was put in touch with Brad G., one of their CS reps. Despite it being five years since I had purchased this system, Brad G. was extremely polite and helpful and in the end solved my issue (it was actually a very simple thing, but Brad G. helped me remember a crucial factor that fixed everything).

I'm very pleased with IBP's customer support, since I believe that many companies would not feel obligated to help out a customer five years after a purchase. I will likely be investing in a new system within a year or so, and I plan for it to be my third system from IBP.

2017-08-09

Brad G was Amazing

"ON 8/9/2017 I called because I had issues setting up my new computer. I had called 3 times previously and talked to 3 other people that weren't much help one even had me go buy an accessory since they claimed this was the reason the computer was not allowing me to pass the welcome screen. However after only about 5 minutes with Brad G and ,y computer was set up ready to go. This employee is by far the best you might have. He knew exactly what was wrong with it and helped me fix it immediately. Without any trips to the store. I rarely write reviews but Brad G gave me such a pleasurable experience that I decided not to return my computer. Thank you very much for your time in reading this. "

2017-08-05

Good & Bad

"Purchased my system at Best Buy. After getting home and setting things up I noticed something fishy about the graphics card... no HDMI port! and I knew the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB card should have one. Closer inspection revealed there was a cheaper ASUS graphics card installed despite what was listed on the box. Packed everything back up and returned to Best Buy where I was issued a credit and then purchased a new one (after making them open the box to make sure this one indeed had the correct card installed).

So far the system seems to be running great.

2017-08-03

Above and Beyond

"Andrea Castillo is a true asset to ibuypower.com. She went ABOVE and BEYOND to ensure our order got to us in time. She had wonderful communication and remained in touch in after our order was delivered. When you are ordering laptops that a built to spec, their delivery is critical as our team is spread globally. My bosses needed to take this with them on a trip, and thanks to Andrea, our team will get the much needed new equipment.

Thank you!

2017-07-29

Absolutely great customer service and am excellent pre built computer.

"I absolutely love there customer. Best buy put the wrong computer in the wrong box and I doubt I'll be shopping there again. Best buy customer service is horrible. But when I called the reps at ibuypower they were patient. Knew exactly the issue and fast. I would recommend them to anyone upgrading if you don't mind a strong pre built computer. Easily upgradable and awesome tower design. Keep up the good work here !!"

2017-07-27

Don't Pay for anything expedited.......

"Great products and options - unpleasant shipping experience. My purchase seemed to move along quickly. However paying extra for shipping or a rush job doesn't speed anything up. After completion and final testing, I paid extra just to have them sit on it for 2 extra days. I work in a shipping department myself and was not impressed with their speed. Once a product has been assembled/tested/completed it should ship immediately. Especially when a expedited shipping service was selected. No shipping fee refund was offered nor was a free upgrade offered."

2017-07-25

my pc

"my pc is doing very well when I open something it does it almost instantly."

2017-07-24

Ordered June 29th: by July 24, no PC and no refund

"Absolutely horrible customer experience with incompetence from a technical perspective, and uncaring about customer support.

On June 29th, I purchased a custom PC from their site. At first, my card got declined, because I did not see their warning to call my bank ahead of time to warn of a large purchase. I had my bank approve, but the charge still didn't go through. It turns out that I had mistyped my 3-digit cvs code. Now, how it passed in the first place is beyond me, since every other site I have ordered online, if you don't get the 3 digit code right, you get declined immediately and it will tell you so. So, one day lost there.

Fast forward to July 12th, and I am told that the case I wanted was out of stock. I even double checked to ask if the video card was available due to the ethereum craze, and I was not told that it wasn't available. So, I selected a new case since the support rep told me it was in stock, and thinking it should be ready to ship soon.

On July 17th, after receiving no updates about the status (it was still in the very beginning "Parts Gathering" phase) my patience had run out. On the 18th, there was no response, so I called the support rep to go ahead and cancel my order. He gave no explanation of the refund process. I was informed in a separate email from a different support rep that before I received a refund, all the parts would have to be scanned back to inventory, and I would receive two more follow up emails.

It is now July 24th, 5 business days later, and I have not received a single email. At this point, I will call my bank and ask what they can do to get my money back, because I think this company is too incompetent to send it back in a timely manner.

And just to add insult to injury, on July 18th, literally 2 hours after I cancelled my order, I got an email from their site saying the Parts Gathering phase had completed.

Do you really want to trust your money with customer service and an ordering system like this? Even if the ethereum craze hit the supply line hard, they showed me that they either do not have the means, or the will to notify the customer the status of anything.

2017-07-19

Fast and Effective Repair Service

"The motherboard failed on my pc, but ibuypower tech support was able to replace it sooner than expected. Very pleased with everything regarding the process. Thank you!"

2017-07-19

Amazing!

"When i had first bought the computer there were a few setbacks. This setback was that the memory that i had wanted in the system was out of stock at the time, and i was unaware. Because of this i had decided to email the company. When i recieved a reply it was an employee by the name of Andrea Castillo. She was extremely helpful towards me and was able to help get the order pushed through faster than expected. Everyday i would recieve one or two emails a day telling me where the pc was at through the process. Once it shipped off, it was on the way the my house. The pc was delivered to me on the date specified. All in all, my experience was amazing, with the help of Andrea."

2017-07-17

Horrible customer support.

"I got a defected computer. I have to cover the shipping to send this back to California and I'm in Texas.
It took so long for them to reply to me over mail. So I finally go to Online chat. I asked 4 simple questions what step I need to take to send this computer in to get fixed it took about 20 min and half of time I was just waiting for other person to reply to me for long time. Over all I had Horrible experience with iBuyPower.

2017-07-11

Beautiful

"I had an ongoing problem with trying to figure it out why my PC was running so choppy. I went through 3 support chats with 3 different people and finally got results from a wonderful KrisB. I've never been so happy with the results. The software is absolutely amazing, and it runs like butter. I wouldn't even think about buying a pre built computer system from anyone else!"

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,381 merchant members.