• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

"They have the ABSOLUTE WORST customer service. The 'boys' in customer service are all buddy-buddy and they "play games" with customers.

I cannot prove this, because I did return my desktop BUT, I fell confident that IBP does install USED components in the computers.

I checked numerous files on my 'New' computer and these files were modified PRIOR to the build date. You tell me how a file can be modified prior to being built unless it was used prior.

Also, I believe, I cannot prove it, that IBP installed a "Back door" in my computer and they were actually using my computer at night.

I work long hours on my computer and I work at night. My "new" computer would be turned on and running at night when I went to m y office. This happen over and over again, Until, I call & wrote IBP complaining about the computer starting on it's own.

Suddenly, it stopped. Only after I complained numerous times.

Strange is not the work.

My advise, STAY CLEAR OF IBP!

"I began by picking a computer out by myself and had very little knowledge of exactly what I was buying and why. As soon as I submitted my order, I was contacted by Robert, who informed me that he would personally be handling my purchase and providing any customer service that I required. I submitted a large list of questions I had regarding the purchase, and he quickly got back to me with all of the information I needed and more. Robert was able to narrow down my needs for a computer and provide a custom-tailored computer build that would better suit those needs. Unfortunately, I was contacted by a friend who INSISTED on building a computer ourselves, but regardless of the lost sale, I am grateful and stunned by the high quality of ibuypower’s customer service and by Robert’s professionalism and salesmanship. Because of Robert’s great work, I will be recommending ibuypower.com to anyone I know who is looking into getting a computer. I also requested to write a positive review because of my experience. Thank you for the terrific experience and in the future, I hope I can say that I own a computer built by ibuypower.com."

"Fantastic company very generous and helpful and gets the orders out on time"

"Spoke to lee
Love my PC works great amazing quality

"Thanks For the help Richard Lee!!!!!"

"Excellent service and I'm a return customer. First computer worked great for 4 years and is still wonderful. Just time to buy a new comp. Amazing customer service."

"When the computer I ordered online did not boot up as expected, I called ibuypower's technical support and was assisted by Andrew Starritt. Andrew was very knowledgeable about my troubleshooting needs and was kind and courteous as well. He helped me solve the problem (a CPU stuck to the CPU fan) quickly and efficiently and was very patient with me. He is a credit to your company and I would highly recommend him to other customers in need of technical support."

"Ibuypower is a great company. I have bought 4 pcs from them and have never had a problem with one. Their customer service is great and they usually go above and beyond to make sure I'm satisfied. Richard Lee is the man!!"

"So far in my experience with ibuypower, there has not been any negatives. My computer arrived and is working fine. Their customer service is great too. Lee helped me out when I needed help."

"Even though the order itself took a very long time to complete, sales rep Robert Chen was very timely in responding to emails and very helpful and friendly throughout the whole process. I would give him five stars for his service."

"Can not say I am happy with my recent purchase . The third time I turned it on it locked up . After talking with their support staff it was determined that my pc had a defective motherboard . The rep said they would be happy to correct the issue if I sent the pc back to them at MY cost . I find this unacceptable for a new pc . I had a similar issue with a gateway system and all shipping was at their expense . I will be returning my pc and getting my money back and going with another manufacturer who stands behind their product . "

"This review concerns Robert Chen and his excellent customer service getting my son's laptop computer delivered in time for college.
I ordered my son's laptop in what I thought was plenty of time for it to arrive before he left. However, to be sure, I paid for expedited assembly and 3 day delivery, and I discussed with Robert the reason for it. Unfortunately, there was a problem with authorizing the purchase through our credit card, and the assembly was delayed. I spoke to Robert about that and reminded him of our conversation about the date of my son's departure. I don't know what he said to the production folks, but the computer was built and shipped in a fraction of the estimated time, even for expedited assembly. It arrived with a day to spare. I do appreciate his efforts to listen to my key concern, and doing what was required to satisfy it. I plan on buying a desktop in the next couple of months, and based on my experience it will be an IBuyPower machine.

"I purchased a Revolt from Ibuypower.com and it has worked phenomenally. Their customer support is suberb, I highly recommend them to anyone.

ATTN: Richard Lee

"Robert Chan helped get a great product from I Buy Power. He was patient when my credit card didn't go through the first time and followed up with me while I worked things out with my bank. He was also able to get me free shipping which helped me and made this experience more enjoyable for me. I will definitely buy from I Buy Power in the future. "

"thanks for for making my suns bday a good one computer is working great thanks "

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.