• iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

2015-07-27

"I was very satisfied with the last 2 systems I ordered from iBuyPower. They were both well priced and high quality systems. I did not have any problems with either of them. Shipping is also well priced and quick. I have just ordered my third one and hope for it to be the same. My sales representative Richard Lee was very helpful when ordering the system. Would definitely recommend iBuyPower to anyone!"

2015-07-27

"I had attempted to contact microsoft directly regarding my issue with a reinstallation of windows in which they had no idea how to assist me and hung up on me terrible service. Until I decided to call ibuypower and was assisted by Manny Maravilla who knew exactly what was wrong and was able to help me resolve it in less than 3 minutes where as Microsoft spent 20 to 30 and just gave up. Thank you so much great tech support"

2015-07-23

" I would like to express my sincerest appreciation to Bradley F. for all the time he's spent helping us with our new computer. His courteous, professional, and friendly attitude really makes us glad we spent our money with IBUYPOWER!

Thanks again!

2015-07-23

"I have made two purchases and have been very happy with both. There are always great deals at every time of the year. Every system I have purchased has been a gaming system and has lasted until I needed to upgrade my hardware. Great customer service and website is very easy to use. I have recommended this website multiple times to friends, and will continue to do so. "

2015-07-23

"I am very satisfied with the tower that I ordered from iBUYPOWER. I ordered it one year ago, and it's been like a best friend. Every component is well assembled, and the delivery was swift and clean. Lee provided excellent customer services when I needed them"

2015-07-23

"Attention to Lee: The ibuypower website is extremely easy to use. The way its setup and the way they run it is very smart in my opinion. Any future computer purchases will definitely be with them. "

2015-07-22

"First of all, I would like to note that I am a return customer for iBuyPower.com. I purchased a quad-core iBuyPower gaming desktop 6.5 years ago, and it is still going strong today. No matter what I throw at it, or how often I use (and abuse) it, it handles everything. I've had it on nearly 24/7 for the 6.5 years. Incredible reliability and performance.

Due to my fantastic experience with my previous iBuyPower gaming desktop, I decided to purchase a new iBuyPower gaming desktop, and I am absolutely thrilled. The customer service was excellent (a big Thank You to Mike for his assistance and knowledge throughout the process), and the computer made it to me in a very efficient manner. I was impressed at how iBuyPower updated me throughout every step of the process.

I highly recommend iBuyPower for your computer (& gaming) needs!!

Best,

Michael from MA"

2015-07-22

"I have had a custom build computer from iBUYPOWER for about a year or two now and it has, by far, been the best machine I've had. I recommend the company all the time, I have had no issues with the functionality of the computer';s hardware and it runs my games beautifully.

Their team is very helpful whenever I have any questions about upgrades. I recently worked with Francisco Montano from Tech Support on getting a new silent fan to replace a loud one and he helped me get a new one in no time at all, which I installed yesterday and it is great. His help has solidified my trust in the company."

2015-07-21

"B-Rad gave excellent service was super helpful and answered all my questions."

2015-07-21

"Great desktop! Fast shipping and great price. Will buy from again!"

2015-07-21

"Purchased my very first personal laptop from iBuyPower back in the early 2000's. First laptop I ever had with WiFi and I could wow my family and friends by accessing the Internet from my living room coffee table.

Honestly forgot all about the company all these years later until I saw that they were sponsoring Lirik on twitch.tv. I think they've since dropped that, but it stuck in my head enough to go back and check out their website again.

I needed a new gaming laptop and they had the best deal I could find on the MSI GT80 SLI. I was wishing it wouldn't take 2+ weeks to ship, but hopefully that has more to do with customization and quality control of the build because they're not just pulling a box off a shelf."

2015-07-20

"My experience with Ibuypower was fantastic. Everything went smoothly and I was constantly being updated on my order. My sales rep Steven answered all of my questions promptly and was extremely helpful in my experience with Ibuypower. If I ever need another computer or anyone I know needs one I will recommend them to your site."

2015-07-18

"This April I ordered an MSI GT80 Titan from iBuyPower. I can gladly say I am very happy with how it has been running. I can run anything on max graphics setting from Arma to Battlefield. The experience I've had with support has been great, on two encounters, Robert as well as the other representative I spoke to were very helpful and I will be purchasing from iBuypower again in the future!"

2015-07-17

"This person was amazing. I decided to overclock my CPU thinking it was a breeze while still being safe but I messed up badly. Do not overclock unless you know specifically what you are entering. MY PC would start but my bios would never come out and would turn off afterwards. Since this happened, i panicked and called ibuypower. FransiscoM answered the phone and assured me to not panic as it it has yet to be proven that it was broken. Ontop of that, I never took out a graphics card before and he made it seem like a peace of cake. He was amazing at giving instructions. Something that I thought was so complicated turned out to be nothing due to him. As we started the diagnose, he give me all the information I needed to know specifically what was happening and what I needed to do to try and fix it. After he told me to manually reset my motherboard ( which I did ) my PC went through. Yay! it worked. Throughout the whole time, he was patient and actually seemed like he cared. He took my horrible day and even at the worse of times, made me feel like I was valued as a costumer."

2015-07-17

"Brad G was a great help he took the time to answer all of my first time buyer questions skillfully .With team members like him Ibuypower will continue to grow and will keep buyers like my self coming back for all my pc needs"

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.