• iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10

"Robert Chen was a true value in assisting me with the purchase and shipment of my new computer. Even though there were several problems on my end Robert was always available and had answers for me. Its safe to say that without his excellent service I would have simply purhcased my computer elsewhere. Thanks again Robert!"

"Lee from Ibuypower called me and asked me to fill out this survey. I'm glad to, as I'm more then willing to share my experience with ibuypower with everyone. I purchased my first computer from Ibuypower which admittedly had some failures back in july 2012. The GPU would overheat and caused computer to turn off. I sent it back, purchased a new one and received it August 2012. I've been using it since and have been very happy with it. There were no problems once so ever with my Chimera computer with a GTX 670 2GB card, I7-3770K. I just on the 20th of February 2015 purchased another computer with a GTX 970 4GB card, I7-4790K and I'm waiting very impatiently. I'm not really interested in building my own computer. My friend insisted it could save me money, but Ibuypower has services that you can't buy when buying each individual part. I really like the professional wiring, Neon lights inside and laser engraving to make your computer personalized. Not to mention, Ibuypower makes picking GPUs, processors, hard drives etc very easy by listing compatible ones with your motherboard. And JUST in case you are a bit forgetful like me, it'll inform you if you're exceeding your power supply's limit. I think spending the little bit of extra money is worth it for labor they put in to make sure all you have to do is plug and play. "

"This is the review for the computer I got from iBUYPOWER at Best Buy.

Before buying this computer, I had never heard of iBUYPOWER. It was a completely unknown brand to me. However, after purchasing this computer, iBUYPOWER has quickly become one of my favorite brands, and I have recommended an iBUYPOWER PC to at least four other people. I have a lot to say about this computer, and most of it good!
Pros:
-The case. The case looks amazing, and has a very cool futuristic look to it. The case itself is very big, giving it plenty of room for ventilation (As well as upgrades if you find that necessary) The case has multiple fans and vents in it, as well as a switch to control fan speeds! It also has blue lights inside the case, as well as a window to look at all the hardware. I literally spent at least twenty minutes staring at the thing before setting it up.
-Lots of ports! The computer actually has more USB ports than given in the specs. In total, it has 10 USB ports, 4 USB 2.0 and 2 USB 3.0 in the back of the unit, as well as 2 USB 2.0 and 2 USB 3.0 in the front. There is a port for headphone, and a port for a mic right next to it in the front of the unit, making connecting a headset a breeze. It also has an ethernet port, which is great since I don't really like WiFi. It also has ports for HDMI, VGA, and DVI connected straight into the graphics card.
-Windows 8.1. From what I heard upon its release, Windows 8 wasn't so popular. However, it's really a lot better than some people seem to think. If you like Windows 7, you literally just have to stay in desktop mode, an the whole thing is the same. I honestly liked it better than Windows 7. Not to mention the computer only takes about 30 seconds to boot up.
-The hardware! All the internal specs of this thing are great. Terrific CPU, a good motherboard, more RAM than I could ever need, and a great graphics card! I mainly game on Steam, and so far I have been able to play all my games on highest settings with NO lag (Including Goat Simulator, which really surprised me :P). While playing Minecraft, this thing pumped out over 250 FPS, even with my render distance at 15 chunks. With V-Sync enabled, it was still over 100.
-The mouse and keyboard! Both are wired, which I honestly prefer since I don't have to worry about using/replacing batteries. Both the cables are quite long, so I don't ever have to worry about running out of room. The mouse is extremely comfortable, and is extremely functional! It even has a button to adjust the DPI at any given time! The keyboard is great too, and it has buttons for opening programs and such as well!
Cons: (All of these are minor things that don't really take away from the performance)
-The keyboard arrived broken. Every key worked like a dream, except the D key. It still works, but I really have to press it hard in order for it to register. This is extremely annoying when typing, and basically infuriating when gaming as I have to devote my entire hand to move to the right. However, this is just a malfunction in MY keyboard, and I doubt many others have the same problem. I am planning to contact iBUYPOWER later to see if I can get it replaced.
-The case didn't come with a manual. This was a minor inconvenience, however, as I was able to look up a video guide to the case before setup.
-The software disks. Most of the software on the disks wasn't very useful. On the GIGABYTE disk, the drivers were nice to have, but all the software (Such as Norton and Google Chrome) was outdated. All it took to fix that was a little download from the internet, however.
-The WiFi(?). Based on the other reviews, it seems the WiFi isn't very good, but I don't really know considering I wired myself to the web. (Which is faster anyway)
This computer really is amazing though. The only cons were tiny little inconveniences. This computer is terrific for the price, and functions above and beyond expectations. If I were to buy this computer again, I wouldn't hesitate for a second. I applaud iBUYPOWER for making such impressive machinery. I highly recommend this computer to any gamer.

Additionally:

I applied for RMA to get a replacement keyboard after the one I received with my (amazing) new PC malfunctioned. I received the new key board, as well a free set of Earforce Z11s... I confirmed with a really awesome representative named Robert, who confirmed that it wasn't a mistake. I'm really impressed by iBUYPOWER... 10/10! :D

"Customer support was good, easy to choose what parts you want. I got my old computer from iBUYPOWER 4 years ago and it still works, I just want an up-dated one.

Richard Lee helped me out.

"It all went excellent. The service provided for my salesman (Robert Chen) was wonderful. I'm really satisfied with my purchase. I would definitely recommend it to another client. "

"I had many problems with Tiger Direct but when I finally got through to the manufacturer IBUYPOWER.COM and spoke with Terrance my problem was resolved immediately. My package came to me later than expected and then to receive it broke. At this point I had to call and get a return label to send the computer back. It has been two weeks now and Terrance finally advised me that I would be receiving the computer soon and also provided me a tracking number. I just wanted the manufacture to know that Tiger Direct is going to make you look bad. Thank you again Terrance!!!"

"I am a returning customer and have enjoyed my first computer and am even using the same case that I purchased 12 years ago from iBUYPOWER. I decided to make a new purchase through you guys again, and am looking forward to the new rig. Richard Lee contacted me regarding a mix up on a memory issue that turned out not to be regarding my system, but the responsive customer service is greatly appreciated. Easy website to use, with a great price. I am a customer for life."

"I really appreciate the help that the sales rep, Lee, was able to provide. He answered my questions quickly and satisfactorily. He even went out his way to help find some an extra discount on the price of my new computer. "

"Second Time Ordering from iBuyPower, and Both times i was satisfied with the service, this time around i dealt with Brad F. and Pauline and they were both great helps."

"ATTN: Lee
Purchased from IBP before. Great products and reliability!

"Excellent transaction! Lee was great."

"After much searching I decided to buy from Ibuypower when i did i got a nice savings to ended up with surround sound speakers and a couple 2tb hard drives build seemed to go fast the person assigned to my account was great had to contact him once but nothing bad it was during payment pc came quick but I wish they would go ups instead of fedex nothing but a hassle there I got it but had to remove video card to set it up after that i got it to boot on video card normal it happens cold cathode light was loose thanks to fedex and the cold but fixed that to after a bit i looked at hard drives one was unplugged im sure this was not Ibuypower but as i am a computer tec i was able to fix it the only reason i didnt build mine this time was i have no time anymore"

"At first I was greatly disappointed in how I recieved my computer and how long it took. Missing fans, damaged parts, stress. However what I said above is worth 1/2 a star I'm giving 5 for 2 important reasons. First customer service is fast and efficient if you know what your doing. Second, I recieved anything and everything that I needed. I do recommend this company. And as for me, I believe in second chances for a first impression. That's why I'm a returning customer. Special thanks to Bradley F. and Robert. These are the guys to talk to.
Sin. Mike

Ps. My computer looks amazing and runs smoothly due to their hard work. I'm really thankful for the help, one step closer to military academy.

"Awesome website with awesome products. The computer was amazing while it lasted and very well put together. They gave exactly what i wanted and the price was great too. Lee was an amazing help in the process."

"Brad helped me out recently with a coupon mistake and it took little to no time to correct. He was definitely very prompt, friendly, and easy to work with. Thank you so much!"

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.