• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10

"iBuypower is a great site to buy a computer from. My new computer runs perfectly with no issues and the wiring is beautiful on the inside of my PC. They also had great customer service especially Bradley. They were extremely kind and got me my computer as fast as they could."

"Very satisfied overall. A big thank you to Brad for helping me with some issues I had."

"Just hope you dont need customer service. I was told multiple things when trying to get help with the warranty and then they told me my year was up. I would at least expect a phone call from them on the number that they were given for the warranty replacement.

Very very unprofessional and they obviously do not care about repeat customers because Steve, the customer service manager tole me they didnt.

"Do not buy from ibuypower, I know of three people including myself who are absolutely furious with them and their products. We have experienced nothing but problems, one person has a motherboard that was dead on arrival and would not turn on at all, one had a water cooler system that fried the entire inside of his computer and when he made a complaint was told that it's SUPPOSED to happen. My computer would not start up after the first time, as I tried to figure out why and couldn't I took it to computer guild to fix it. They helped me figure out the problem, which after replacing the 400 power system which was WAY to small for my size computer and my tiny 4gb of ram for UNNECESSARY fixes after buying a useless computer anyway which was put together wrong out of pure laziness simply to make money you could imagine I was quite unhappy. These are the worst computers to buy and unless you want to spend countless $$ on a computer that WILL have problems GUARANTEED I suggest you do NOT buy from ibuypower, they should be sued for their inadequate products and their lack of care for customer satisfaction. They are nothing but trash scammers"

"I was having some issues my computer so i emailed tech support and was email within the same day. The customer service was great, got my problem resolved, i believe the name of the person who helped me is Gerso Guillen he was informative and polite."

"I just want to leave a review to a well deserve it, savvy technical support agent at I buypower , Mr. Kenny he did a awesome job in helping go through the problem with my Ethernet pc connection , he was very helpful and patient with me. He helped me step by step until my problem was solved.
Thank you.

"I really like the desktop, its very good.
Pauline is very patience and helped me solve many problems.

"Hi Andrew,
I just wanted to say thank you for all the help and guidance you provided in helping to resolve my computer problem. It's not often that you find someone to really can give you the right answer and support as you did. My Pc's running great now since I changed out the video card. No more bsod. I'm a happy camper once again.
Thanks again for your great support it's
much appreciated and thanks for providing me with your call back extension (5173) it makes it so much easier speaking to same support contact.
Tom Lialiou

"I work for a VFX company and we get all our computers at iBuyPower in City of Industry. Mike helps us and he is always super nice and very helpful. I look forward to our next iBuyPower experience! "

"Bradley handled my case well and a lot faster than most other customer service sites would. I got a responses more than once a day, other than other sites. "

"Bought a system in 2011. Worked great and getting another one in 2015. Spoke to Lee and he was very helpful and took great care of me. "

"Attention Lee:

I purchased a laptop about 2 or 3 years ago and it was exactly what I wanted. It has been working perfectly ever since I turned it on the first time.

"I just purchased and received my iBuyPower I-series 301. Got it out of the box, and let it warm up, as it was out in the cold for a bit, but once it was plugged in and on, WOW was I impressed. Not one ding, dent or loose wire. The item was packed securely, and it powered right up. Sure, windows 8 isn't my cup of tea, but that is hardly their fault. But the computer...the computer. Even the keyboard and mouse are cool. They keyboard is light, but it doesn't have a cheap feel, the keys are responsive and good to type with. The mouse is well constructed, and works great, and my nephew loves it is red with a "demon cat" lit up on it. I bought this to replace an aging gaming computer, and it fits the bill to a T. Incredible speed for just moving around the internet, and great FPS and ping rates on WOT and star wars as well. I might as well try some other games now that I have something that will allow me to play them. I called their tech support line and spoke to Gerso Guillen to ask a question about which of the HDMI plugs was active (not their fault, user error) and he was more than helpful. I would give this a 10 out of 10! My fathers birthday is in a few months, and I plan to get him 1 of these to replace his computer as well. Thanks for a great product!"

"Great customer support and amazing computer ."

"I had a computer custom built by iBuypower during their Thanksgiving week sale that I purchased through the AAFES website. I received the PC within a couple of weeks time, and everything arrived safely and worked perfectly! I did notice, however, that I was supposed to get a code for 3 free games with my graphics card update, and I hadn't received it yet.

I contacted the company, and they made sure the code was emailed to me in the next couple of days. I did receive the email shortly after, but when I followed the directions to redeem it, I received error messages saying the code was invalid.

I called back again about the issue and spoke to Bradley, who helped me try a few possible fixes via email. When they didn't work, he assured me that I would receive a new code to replace the one that wasn't working. I didn't receive it immediately because it was over the holiday season, but I emailed Bradley back about the issue, and he made sure that it got to me within a day or 2. The new code did work, and I was overall very happy with the help that I received!

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.