• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10

"I love my Ibuypower PC!!
Richard Lee

"This site is amazing. This is the second time I have purchased from them and the customer service department went out of their way to help me with any questions I had. My customer service agent, Mike was excellent! He kept digging until he found my order number so I could purchase another charger for my son's laptop. My order was from two years ago but he still found me a replacement charger even though it might have been very likely discontinued. Thanks Mike for going above and beyond. There are still good people out there!"

"I order the Revolt computer and it has exceeded my expectations! I had a malfunction with my mouse in November 2014, but Lee was quick to help out with no problems!"

"Over the past 6 years I have owned 3 PCs from IBuyPower. All have met my expectations, and performed above in most.

For those who are willing to spend a little more, rather than build their own pc, I would highly recommend IBP.

They assign a rep for every order, making the experience personal, and informative. Richard Lee is my current rep, and has made this experience just that.

"We bought my son a desktop gaming computer for his birthday in August. When it was delivered initially it didn't work. Tech support was great but eventually we had to return it as the mother board and video card were damaged in the original delivery. Throughout the whole process Robert Chen was very helpful and apologetic and did whatever he could to get the computer back to us quickly. It was recommended to us by tech support that we try changing carriers for shipping as they use FedEx but if it's requested to use UPS they will. We decided to do that since it was damaged initially. Upon return the computer has had no issues. To compensate us for our trouble Robert gave my son 2 game downloads and also a download code for the new Boarderlands game that wasn't even out yet at the time. Overall the experience was a good one and my son has been very happy with his system. "

"Hello,

This is really a note to tell you about the amazing service I have received from Andrew Starritt. I purchased my IBuyPower PC in December of 2012 on emergency. I am a film composer and my PC's motherboard fried. I liked the power of your systems (running a full film and audio plus instruments, plugins, effects, etc. takes a lot of resources). Unfortunately, this was right when Win8 came out and the companies I work with weren't even prepared.

Finally getting the system where I needed it to be, there was still one remaining issue with Win8 and that was the missing DVD player. Not only did Andrew help me solve the issue immediately and while being friendly and professional, he advised me of additional benefits that will be of even bigger value than the reason I wanted it in the first place!

A guy like Andrew Starritt is exactly the type of person you want representing your company!

"Went smoothly and answered all my questions."

"Great customer services helped me with my broken keyboard. Robert Chen was very helpful and understanding of my problem."

"i needed a new computer for gaming and when i spoke with salesman/tech Robert Chen he was happy to help me make the right decision. Robert has since then taken many phone calls from me answering all of my "techy" questions. i love my new computer and i will definitely call Robert at ibuypower next time i have any computer needs."

"I love my computer I bought it about 6 years ago and It was flawless. It was working well till about 4 months ago, I'm surprised it ran for so long, the parts I put in it were not very compatible since I didn't know what I was doing but it has never given me an issue up till recently , probably just old. Attention to lee"

"I Ordered a Desktop from iBUYPOWER in may and it is the best computer I've ever ha. it has performed beyond my expectations.

"ATT: Lee

Our first IBP has never given us a problem-only good, reliable service.

hope this second one will do as we'll.

customer#949752

"Lee, loved the valkyrie but it's time too upgrade"

"While I had a great experience and super customer service from sales and the computer was exactly what I had ordered with no complaints, as luck would have it, which is a possibility on any component on any computer whether store bought, build to order or a barebone you put together yourself....after 1 month, there was a "POP/CRACKLE" and the entire $1400 system from iBUYPOWER went dead. This is when you find out whether or not the money you invested with a company for a product will see them stand behind their warranty. In talking to a Tech Rep and getting a RMA for return (you do have to pay to have the unit returned to them but they pay to send the repaired unit back), he suspected a faulty power supply unit (even though it was a quality upgrade) that "may" have likewise damaged the motherboard. Knowing it would have to be wait its turn, I was expecting about a 2 week turn from time it was received and checked in to be on its way back (they cite 5-7 business days as normal). 11 days later I get an email that it was in fact a faulty power supply and motherboard was replaced as a precautionary measure and unit was enroute back to me with usual 5 business days transport time (I am on East Coast). No hassle, no fuss, no hidden fees. Plain and simple, something went wrong with a part under warranty, it was replaced and to assure there was no hidden damage to motherboard that might not show up on a bench test right away, it was replaced as well. I don't think any customer could ask for more. My Wife and I both have iBUYPOWER computers and though hers has not needed anything, it is great to know they stand 100% behind what they sell..again...no hassle, no fuss. Wish more companies were like that!"

"This is the best service i ever seen, the operator/technical support is awesome and they know what they are doing ;)"

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.