Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10

2016-06-27

Amazing!!!

"IBuyPower has really outdone themselves. The product they sent me is amazing and not only that but they have great customer support. They keep you informed throughout the whole process, and they have great prices for the products they make. I highly recommend IBuyPower to anyone looking for a custom computer."

2016-06-24

Great buy!

"Attention Lee. Great products, always satisfied with the products!"

This review was modified by Azinity on June 24 2016 10:04:45 AM

2016-06-24

crappy sense I received it

"I picked this up and was really excited about this purchase. Spent $1500 on it and thought overall a great deal on the product. That being said, I've been rather disappointed with the service and the product sense I received it. The network card has been on the fritz sense I received it. I had to reinstall windows 10 as soon as I got it to get the Wi-Fi card to work a little. Now it goes in and out periodically throughout the day. If that wasn't bad enough, whenever I'm web-surfing the screen would occasionally go black for no reason. I could be reading the news and suddenly nothing. I also have the display constantly crashing and being recovered on the video card. I have updated all the drivers so not sure what they hell is going on. I was hoping I could have this checked out remotely as currently out of the country for another 3 months. When I called, they said I was pretty much **** out of luck till I could send it back to the US. I would figure in this day and age, they should be able to remote into a computer to confirm if its a hardware or just a software issue.
I went online to their website and can't see anywhere to write a review which is probably why its all 5 stars. As you might guess, a bit pissed off with this experience. I generally pride myself in being pretty easy to please but in this case I'm staying away from here in the future.

This review was modified by rflattum on June 24 2016 09:07:17 AM

2016-06-23

I'm pleased with my purchase and experience overall, but...

"... I have a few gripes.

1) I was flat out asked to write this review, but at the time it felt more like I was trading this review for 'superior customer service.' If you don't have a part or it's been discontinued, you're not really "doing me a favor" by charging me to replace it with something I don't particularly want. The fact that my credit card was charged for this "replacement part" without my knowledge irritates me to no end; I wasn't sent a confirmation email or anything, I just looked on my statement and there was the charge.

2) I never received any update emails during the entire process of building my PC. Instead, after the thing was shipped, I received -- and I'm not using hyperbole here -- 193 emails at once. No, really... 193 emails from iBuyPower. Most of the emails were duplicates of "YOUR PC IS BEING TESTED" or "YOUR PC IS IN THE BURN IN PHASE" etc. Why?

3) The packaging foam bag inside the tower had a hole in it, so the foam they used to secure everything during transit leaked all over the bottom of my tower and got all over an LED strip and vent. I'm glad none of the important components of my new computer were ruined, otherwise this review would be decidedly less nice. I wish I could add a picture of the foam so everyone could see what I had to clean up. It sucked.

My new computer is great, but the process of buying it and getting it set up was not so great. I guess I'd still recommend iBuyPower to my friends if they didn't want to fiddle with building a PC themselves. My customer service person seemed nice albeit a little off-putting.

This review was modified by hooliebug on June 23 2016 08:40:18 PM

2016-06-22

Long lasting and good performer

"I bought an iBuyPower system from Newegg.com in 2009. After five years, I added an SSD and upgraded the video card, but other than that it's run reliably and with solid performance for seven years. When it came time to buy a new computer, I went right to the iBuyPower website and configured a system that I hope will last me for the next seven years. Solid components and great build quality are how I would characterize iBuyPower."

This review was modified by mlautens on June 22 2016 05:06:56 PM

2016-06-22

Computer was a beast

"I got the desktop I ordered within I think it was a couple of weeks and it was even more insane than I expected. I can run a mine craft server and play any game out on max settings. Lee was also very helpful"

This review was modified by MajorTPain on June 22 2016 04:01:12 PM

My Valkyrie flew to Valhalla and it was glorious

"I had bought my laptop around 5 years ago and decided I needed an upgrade. I really liked my old unit so decided to come back and order one from ibuypower again. Attn: Lee"

This review was modified by Traendatrish on June 21 2016 03:21:02 PM

2016-06-21

"Just got off the phone with customer service and Mike C. was AWESOME! He answered all my questions and finished what the previous CSR did not."

This review was modified by jlee0285 on June 21 2016 03:10:11 PM

2016-06-21

"kalman letrich, I bought a computer for my son , best dam computer ive ever used or seen , had a small issue with the keyboard called mike c. he took care of me right away . I recommend I buy power and will be using again in future . thanks again mike"

This review was modified by kalzan on June 21 2016 11:43:58 AM

5 Star Customer Service

"I called twice. Once to change my order slightly the next was because I forgot the rush service. Mike C was extremely cordial and helpful. Not only did he change it all the way I wanted it, but was also super fast about everything.

I don't know if you can request him as your rep, but if you can I would highly recommend him.

Thanks again Mike C!

This review was modified by arathmis on June 21 2016 11:35:38 AM

2016-06-17

Takes a Beating

"I am not kind to my computers. And this compute has lasted me a solid 6 years.

attention Lee

This review was modified by Booberry7734 on June 17 2016 03:15:59 PM

2016-06-17

New System for the wife

"Attn: Lee
I bought this system to give my wife a new gaming PC. This is the 3rd system that I've bought from ibuypower and couldn't be happier.

This review was modified by Doubleshot1122 on June 17 2016 10:07:07 AM

2016-06-16

Very well-rounded company.

"I have used iBUYPOWER's services twice now and have been very satisfied with their products. I now recommend it to any friends or family in need of a strong, fairly priced PC. They even went as far as reaching out to me to show their appreciation of me as a customer. You just don't receive that quality of one on one Customer Service anymore. Thank you for reaching out to me Lee, I am more than happy to show my appreciation."

This review was modified by stf55 on June 16 2016 03:01:12 PM

2016-06-16

Mike C. Deserves a Promotion!

"Mike C. was my customer service representative and he was fantastic! I couldn't believe how helpful he was. He absolutely was professional and helped me with my issue. Kudos to ibuypower for hiring a terrific guy who is knowledgeable and helpful."

This review was modified by JohnJOhnson12 on June 16 2016 02:57:36 PM

2016-06-15

A Positive Experience!

"I've ordered a couple of systems from IBuyPower (IBP) over the years, and so far I've had a positive experience, both during the shipping process and with the quality of the products themselves upon arrival. Though I myself have not had any issues, I do appreciate that the customer service seems to have taken a step upwards since I ordered my last computer from IBP three years ago. Richard Lee, the sales representative who is working with me now that I've placed my order, reached out with an email detailing his role in making sure I have a satisfactory ordering experience. Like I said, I personally haven't had any issues ordering from IBP in the past despite a lack of communication during the ordering process, but I appreciate the extra effort being put forth by the company and its employees. Cheers, Mr. Lee."

This review was modified by clobky on June 15 2016 03:23:54 PM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.