Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM
  • iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
      (888) 462-3899

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBUYPOWER.COM by clicking a star below.
2017-06-25

AWESOME!

"Fullfills all my gaming needs. All the parts are awesome. I highly recommend this one. :)"

2017-06-25

Exellent Service!

"Great customer service experience, Andrea Castillo was always very responsive to my needs during the process of receiving my computer. He even had the product prioritized for me so that I would receive it sooner. The only negative experience I had was that there was a hardware failure (faulty M.2 drive) on my computer, so I had to send it back and now I am waiting for it to return.

The computer was fairly inexpensive and I felt like my build quality was over the top considering my purchase was on the low end of what is probably usually bought through iBuyPower.

2017-06-23

Customer Service is the Only Thing that Matters

"I've had a couple of unpleasant experiences with a different machine from IBP but decided to go with a new custom order build because of the accessibility and reliability of IBP customer service. I use their subreddit and the quick answers by Brad are one of the main reasons that I decided to buy a new computer.

Anyway, I am also a huge spaz and will forget details from time to time. I then called in and was taken care of by Diana G who was patient, prompt and courteous while adjusting my order. I then waited patiently until my system was shipped to me.

....not!

I got impatient and the day my system was to be shipped I used chat support and was helped by Phillip Y. He took the time to review my account and was able to expedite my shipment so that I was able to get my new computer in record time! Both Diana and Phillip gave me their personal extensions to make sure that I had a direct contact in case I had any other questions

2017-06-21

Terrible experience with customer support and build quality

"On May 4, 2017 I ordered the Snowblind computer from this company. I pretty much got it tricked out with dual gtx 1080 TI's. First major flag was that my computer sat for almost three weeks "gathering parts" when my payment went through the very next morning after ordering. I was not inform of anything that was happening until the week of the 25th when the company finally decided to tell me that the computer was on back-order due to not having the case itself. At this point I waited pretty much an entire month for this and the best the could tell me was early June for ship date. This was well beyond the expected ship date of like the 20th when I ordered the computer.
The next day, they magically had all the parts and the computer was fully assembled by the end of the week. I finally receive my computer on May 31, and spend quite of bit of time getting it set up only to realize that the SLI was not working. I call the tech support at total of 10 times, speaking with 3 different people before they figure out that it is indeed an issue with the mobo not recognizing the gpu, which I had been saying from the very start... First tech guy asked was I sure that my computer even had 2 gpus... there is clearly a large window that allows me to see inside my computer. I am pretty sure I am not blind and can see that the computer does have 2 gpus.
I spend almost an hour of going back and forth with them trying to explain that they need to fix it and it is not my job to do so, and while I sound quite angry now, I was very cordial as I understand being in customer service **** when people are irate, but that didn't matter because Manny decided that I was too dumb to understand anything and hung up on me. The icing on the cake was that even though the computer was still working for the most part, but after 2 hours of playing Overwatch because at least one pci port was still working so I could game. The computer completely shut off and would not turn on properly again. So not only did they rush the build of the system which was done quite shoddily, they didn't didn't even bother to stress test it or anything like they claim they do, because if they had they would have realized that SLI was not working and that the computer would turn off after 2 hours of not even graphically intensive gaming... This is the second time I have ordered from Ibuypower and I figured that my first incident might have been more of a fluke since the reviews I have seen on the company have been mostly positive. Despite having a lot of trouble in the weeks after receiving the laptop and dealing with the issues when it came to that, I decided to try again with this new computer since it was a desktop. As of now, I am currently waiting on the refund for my system and I cannot in good conscious recommend this company to anyone. Not sure if I have terrible luck but every time I have dealt with them I have had some kind of problem within days of receiving the product and the tech support has been a nightmare to deal with.

2017-06-20

Awesome customer service and great reps!

"Although I had difficulty with the shipping process, ibuypower was prompt and professional when I called regarding the issue, assisting far more than the shipping company provided. Philip Young did an awesome job listening to my concerns and ensuring my needs were met, displaying a caring and professional attitude the whole time.

ibuypower promised to take care of me should any issues arise, which is especially awesome seeing as it was the shipping companies mistake rather than theirs. Thanks for the awesome customer service Philip!

2017-06-19

KEY BOARD REPLACEMENT

"I had sent my laptop to IBUYPOWER to replace the keyboard. Its took a month to get my laptop back. But there are still pealing on some key.

I would not recommend "U" to buy from this company.

2017-06-13

Buying a pc

"It was a great experience I would buy from them again."

2017-06-13

CHRISTIAN IS A ROCK STAR!!

"Called ibuypower and got Christian as my representative. What a great surprise! He was courteous, patient, and very knowledgeable. He made my buying experience very, very pleasant and easy. He fielded my questions with expertise and confidence. He is definitely an asset to your company. My rig is AWESOME and I can thank Christian and ibuypower for putting out a superior product. The site is easy to manage and configuring what I wanted was REALLY easy. It is very nice and welcome to see that ibuypower puts their customers first and makes it easy to purchase a system. THANKS AGAIN CHRISTIAN!! "

2017-06-09

Pretty good laptop, excellent financing!

"Very acceptable products, good customer service, fast delivery. Pretty cut and dry so far!"

2017-06-09

Phil is bar none the best.

"Okay, so I ordered this computer a while ago and had to wait because the chassis was on back order due to being sold out. Well not only did he understand that, he upgraded my shipping for me to 3 days!. But it gets better. The computer was finally finished and ready for shipment but the delivery date fell on a very inconvenient time, I called back and got connected to different representative to see if the shipping could be upgraded again to help me out. He said it could not happen because it was already shipped. Well due to the urgency of my situation I called back again to see if there was anything at least that could be done. And guess who answered my plea. Phil literally saved the day by not only going the extra mile to see if it is still possible in ANY way to get it upgraded but after that failed he didn't give up and pushed to see if it could at least get shipped to a location that I could pick up myself. I've never met a more helpful and diligent person when it has come to dealing with stuff like this.. And believe me I deal with service people a lot with my old job. Phil deserves 10 stars and If I could give it, I would. Thank you again my kind friend!"

customer service/product quality

"honestly in my opinion this company makes it easy for people who have limited knowledge about computers and i highly suggest others to try them..my customer rep was Diana, Garcia and she was just amazing.. i called in in regards to upgrading hardware post order and it went perfect w/o any issues at all and as a matter a fact there was a deal on my rig that upgraded a component for free(may differ to others.) shipping was a breeze too it took like a week and half(may differ to others.) I got the product, checked build quality and so far no complains it works as it's supposed to and runs everything i need to run..so kudos and thanks you!"

2017-06-08

great and timely customer service

"Diana Garcia was very helpful in my time of need. helped out of a big pickle system came in for old person he seemed happy so ya thanks Diana!"

2017-06-07

Super Fast and Efficient!

"I placed my order 5/24/17. Already have my new PC on June 6th and everything is great. I didn't even order professional wiring and while I expected it to just be thrown in, the wiring is fantastic. The computer runs smoothly, I can barely even hear it compared to my old PC. "

2017-06-03

Love IBuyPowerPc

"Honestly the best choice i have ever made when buying a gaming pc, glad it was with IbuyPowerPc

2017-06-01

Great Computer and Service!

"IBUYPOWER is excellent! Their website is easy to use and I found it perfect for customizing a PC to my needs. I was able to pick what I wanted right down to the smallest details, even customizing my PC tower with awesome graphics! Now, I've had my PC for over 6 months and it's fantastic! No problems at all and it is an absolute work horse! Many of the IBUYPOWER features, such as the rgb lighting that came free are awesome and get tons of compliments. The PC was a remarkable savings, spending hundreds less for much more power than I would have gotten with store bought PC's, but on top of that I got many promotional savings and mail in rebates! If I had any questions about the process my sales adviser, Torey Y., was quick to email me back and get me the info I needed! This came in handy with filling out the mail in rebates and so far I've saved well over $100 thanks to Torey's personal help! With staff like that, and a great product behind them I really do feel like I BOUGHT POWER!!! - Thanks guys!"

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.