• Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10

"After returning two computers, i finally decided to purchase one with ibuypower. I like how I get emails through each step of the process from picking a custom computer, gathering the parts, assembly, and so on. It had been a few days since i received any emails so i began to worry something was wrong with my computer. I called customer service and thankfully it was quick and easy to reach a human¡ His name was Mike; he gave me the information i needed quickly and smoothed over my concerns. So far i am very satisfied with this company. "

"Was very happy with the customer I received from Mike, super nice and answered all my questions with expertise. 10/10 would shop from ibuypower again, and comforting to know that I can always count on guys like Mike to help me out!"

"iBUYPOWER is a great company and the whole process of purchasing a computer was very quick and easy.
IBP is cheap, great customer support, and easy to work with.
Robert was very helpful and when I highly recommend asking for him if you need anything. Very knowledgeable about IBP products and does his job great.

"Robert help me figure out the Windows 8.1 activation code. Resolution was between 5 to 10 minutes. it turns out that "B" and "8" look too similar."

"Bradley F was so very helpful. And he even stuck around to make sure I didn't have another issue that I needed to resolve. Thanks Brad"

"I called up because I couldn't find my Windows serial number and BradleyF provided quick and professional feedback. I was extremely pleased with the level of service I received and think that all companies need to be like this."

"The laptop I ordered is amazing. Runs everything I need it to without a problem. iBuypower is a great website and associates like Richard Lee help make it that way."

"ATTN: Lee
This desktop is everything I wanted, the desktop was great and the manuals for all the built in parts were included. Wonderful services, will buy and would buy from again

"Wonderful buying experience, great help through that process. I received a defective keyboard, called customer service and Mike was a great help, very professional, and shipped out a new keyboard right away. I have purchased 2 computers from ibuypower, will purchase more in the future and highly recommend them to people I know. Great product, know exactly what you are getting, high quality build, fast turn around, great experience and great machines!"

"Mike helped me out a lot. Thank you!"

"These guys make a good system that is packaged well and works great. Robert was a dream to work with and answered all my questions lighting fast thanks "

"spoke with a tech guy called Michael he was very helpful."

"Thank you Mike for such great and fast help."

"Service was fast when I needed them and very professional. Had a broken product come in and they replaced it with no hesitation."

"Very satisfied with the computer purchase! Minor issue during shipping where the solid state harddrive became unseated but it was easily fixable and not really the fault of iBUYPOWER. I had a great interaction with a customer service rep (Robert Chen) who helped me keep track of the computer's status as it was being shipped."

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.