Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM
  • iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
      (888) 462-3899

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBUYPOWER.COM by clicking a star below.
2017-09-13

Support was excellent

"Torey Yamanaka is excellent and his customer service skills are outstanding. I was tasked with getting my grandsons computer back to you for resolution of its problems. I sent it in with insufficient information and called Torey when I realized there was a problem. He helped my over several phone calls and several eMails until my grandson received his computer back and it is in excellent working condition. If every person who talked with a confused consumer was as skilled as Torey, the world would be a much better place. Please give him my special thanks for his ability to clearly communicate with me and his kindness and patience.. Thanks again"

2017-09-11

Perfect Customer Service

" Thank you to Kristopher Dickson and the rest of iBuypower. I just received my new computer and the motherboard wasn't finding my Windows key. I was expecting a lengthy phone call and a struggle to get the issue resolved, like the stereotypical customer service type call. Kristopher knew exactly how to solve the problem and the entire call was over in 7 minutes. He was very nice and a pleasure to deal with! I'm confident I made the right choice buying from iBuypower. I'm loving my new computer. Thank you!"

2017-09-11

Everything was fine but not exceptional.

"They made a few mistakes while preparing and completing my order.

Didn't add what they told me they had added, did not list the parts that were in stock on the website, shipping/service were good though.

The premium price they charge should come with precision not sloppiness.

2017-09-09

Great customer service!

"My computer came quickly but unfortunately it did not have the windows activation key on the inside of the box. I contacted ibuypower and they got back to me within 24 hours. They confirmed my order and I had the windows activation key a short time later. Great quick response! The customer service technician Brad G was awesome, knowledgeable and very helpful!"

2017-09-07

AMAZING

"last night I had issues with my mic and reached out to Microsoft and had themVia remote accesses my computer to helpme figure it out. long story short they messed up my computer after being on the phone and online for over 4hrs ( no exaggeration ). i waited till today ... (7hrs later) and called you guys . In one phone in less than 45 mins you're team member Kristopher Dickson analyzed and realized where they went wrong. I'm new to pc and Kris taught me so much about the pc and the drivers , and how to go about diagnosing the situation .my hats off to you kris thank you so much . i even went out to buy the item kris recommend me to get for the head set and it works like a charm !! you guys have some one with a head on there shoulders . give the guy a raise !! "

2017-09-01

Review of my iBuyPower PC

"Great Delivery, only things I would say that wasn't quite right was that out of the box the boot sequence was incorrect and I had to change that. Also, awesome gaming PC, but made me upgrade to new monitors and also buy external speakers and also for some reason I must have read the product description incorrectly but I could have swore it came with a DVD/RW super multi...but it didn't...I plan to upgrade the RAM to 64gigs, the intake fans, and would like some Bluetooth capability. Lastly, the graphics card disables the VGA port so that goes with the territory when installing and using awesome graphics cards, like the 1080. Overall happy, runs smooth quiet and way fast!"

2017-09-01

Amazing Customer Service A++++++

"I sent in my Asus Zephyrus for a repair. Although, it did take quite some time to get things going, but when I emailed them my questions about the process I had a response within minutes and answers to my questions! Everything about this process was very smooth and I really appreciate all the hardworking men and women who we apart of this team to get my laptop finished. I will be doing business with you guys again soon!

Johnny Phimphasone

2017-08-24

Failure to Deliver

"I needed (and wanted) my order fast, so I paid for rush processing and rush shipping. Unsure about wether the order would indeed ship when I needed it too, I placed more order, and then contacted customer service to follow up to make sure it would ship the next day, or if I had to reschedule around delivery. I was told that it would ship the next day by both their website and customer service team, it did not. So I canceled my order, it would have been a minor inconvenience to have the shipment a day later, but I was lied to, and that doesn't fly with me."

2017-08-23

Fantastic Experience!

"Ordering was easy, quick, and my computer arrived as promised. It is exactly what I expected and ordered. Thank you, Philip!"

2017-08-18

Great experience thanks to Andrea

"I will start by saying we are thrilled with the computer. My son was able to have it built just how he wanted and there is plenty of room for expansion/upgrades down the line. It looks cool too. The ordering experience was quite simple, and I appreciated the status updates. The only reason I did not give a 5 star rating was the fact that the build was delayed and I had to contact them to find out why the "gathering parts" phase took longer than the whole process should have. When I made my call, I was fully prepared to cancel the order and go buy prebuilt. I had the good fortune to speak with Andrea Castillo in customer service; she apologized for the delay and lack of follow-up on their end. She found the problem was a back-ordered memory and immediately worked for a suitable resolution. Andrea then personally kept us appraised of the status of the computer, even as she expedited the build. I appreciated her both her professionalism and the personal touch. It was my pleasure to personally thank Andrea for her efforts when we picked up the computer; she knew we were coming and asked to be informed when we arrived to again thank us for our patience and understanding. Thanks to her, as well as the wonderful product, I have no hesitation in recommending iBuyPower to anyone."

2017-08-17

Andrea was AMAZING!!!!!!

"was very friendly, that girl is caring!

2017-08-16

Great computer backed by even better customer service

"I had decided to get back into computer gaming, and was trying to find a machine that would play the game I wanted. I picked up one and it could barely play the game. I took it back and thought i'd give iBuypower a shot. I had no knowledge of this brand previously. I hooked it up and it played my game at the highest settings flawlessly. The keyboard was of much better comfort and quality than the other brand also. The machine has led's that change colors. My package noted that there should have been a remote included. I e-mailed the company before business hours inquiring on mine not having one. I was promptly responded to by Brad G. as soon as the company was open. I was informed that they went away from the remote for the model that I bought and was provided with a link to download the software so that I could take advantage of the lights. I also had a issue locating the Windows cd key. Turned out to be user error on my part, but over the course of the day all the e-mails I sent were replied to almost immediately. I have dealt with many companies' customer service and in my opinion hands down IBUYPOWER is the best. I know from this experience that my next computer purchase will be from these guys."

2017-08-10

Great experience with ibuypower customer service

"I have purchased two gaming PCs through iBUYPOWER and have had nothing but a positive experience with them. The reason I'm writing this review, however, is because of a recent interaction I had with their customer service.

My current IBP system is five years old, and due to a system hiccup I had to reformat my SSD that contained my Windows 7 installation. In the process, I temporarily lost access to my license of Office 2010, which I purchased pre-installed in my IBP system. I contacted their customer support and was put in touch with Brad G., one of their CS reps. Despite it being five years since I had purchased this system, Brad G. was extremely polite and helpful and in the end solved my issue (it was actually a very simple thing, but Brad G. helped me remember a crucial factor that fixed everything).

I'm very pleased with IBP's customer support, since I believe that many companies would not feel obligated to help out a customer five years after a purchase. I will likely be investing in a new system within a year or so, and I plan for it to be my third system from IBP.

2017-08-09

Brad G was Amazing

"ON 8/9/2017 I called because I had issues setting up my new computer. I had called 3 times previously and talked to 3 other people that weren't much help one even had me go buy an accessory since they claimed this was the reason the computer was not allowing me to pass the welcome screen. However after only about 5 minutes with Brad G and ,y computer was set up ready to go. This employee is by far the best you might have. He knew exactly what was wrong with it and helped me fix it immediately. Without any trips to the store. I rarely write reviews but Brad G gave me such a pleasurable experience that I decided not to return my computer. Thank you very much for your time in reading this. "

2017-08-05

Good & Bad

"Purchased my system at Best Buy. After getting home and setting things up I noticed something fishy about the graphics card... no HDMI port! and I knew the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB card should have one. Closer inspection revealed there was a cheaper ASUS graphics card installed despite what was listed on the box. Packed everything back up and returned to Best Buy where I was issued a credit and then purchased a new one (after making them open the box to make sure this one indeed had the correct card installed).

So far the system seems to be running great.

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,431 merchant members.