Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.95/10 3,122 reviews

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
    iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • iBUYPOWER.COM contact information

• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

All 3,134 Customer Reviews

"IBUYPOWER has been amazing to work with. Customer service (MIKE) is outstanding and they really know computer. Very, very impressed with the help and support they have given me. I wouldnt shop anywhere else."

"Just a phenomenal and personal concierge type experience that you would not expect. High end products and great deals. Definitely recommend

ATT: MIKE

"Mike did a great job assisting with my purchase. "

"Brian, the sales agent, was great to deal with!"

"I had a sales rep named Robert Chen, and I must say, your customer service was fantastic. The order was late due to a back order of parts, which I can totally understand, buy he handled it with real professionalism. Thanks Robert, you just earned yourself a regular customer."

"After numerous emails between IBuyPower Customer Service agent Brian and myself I was able to identify a system that would suit my needs perfectly. He assisted me along the way identifying which products would be proper for my build and things that he suggested I upgrade or change.

After ordering I received my system promptly and have been using it over the past two weeks and couldn't be happier!

"The computer I received was amazing and ran much better than i expected. The customer service was also very good. When I called, my helper, Robert Chen, helped me very good and answered my questions very fast and fixed my problem in just a few minutes."

"Jorge Garcia was one of the best TSR's I have run into in quite some time. He actually read my support ticket and gave me the exact information I needed! He was also friendly and professional at same time. When I had another question, he gave me an honest answer.

I have been running into more and more TSR's that either do not read my question and spit out some garbage that does not pertain to my problem, or they treat me like I am wasting their precious time. Not Jorge, I knew he wanted to convey that he's there to help with my computer problems and I got the feeling that he wants me to buy from iBUYPOWER the next time I am in need of a computer.

I told Jorge, that I need this computer to last me a few more years, and then I will be in the market for another one and if they continue to treat me this way and they are still selling computers, I will be there for another one. I bought my Valkyrie CZ-17 through Newegg, but next time I will just order directly from iBUYPOWER!

It is SO GREAT to see there is still a company out there that knows what business is REALLY about! So, Kudos to Jorge and iBUYPOWER for having him on their team!

I do have one complaint; I have had trouble with the forums working correctly-signing in, posting a question, reading answers, but so far, I have been able to get my answers directly from tech support or elsewhere, such as MS if it's a MS question and so on.

"I recently received my laptop back after a video card replacement and I had an issue where my laptop would lock up when I loaded 3D Graphic Applications. I got in contact with Jacob at Technical Support and he set me up with a second RMA# in case I needed it and also helped me with some options and as of right now my laptop is running better than ever and I sincerely appreciate everything he did."

"Love the machine. Well done to all involved. I set it up yesterday and have been doing the updates. I was unable to play a Blu-ray movie, but called today and the gentleman gave me a link for software. Haven't received the link yet but it's only been a few mins. I appreciate the attention to detail with this machine. Thanks very much. If I'm ever in the market for a desktop, you will be my first call."

"I am a physician, and have never played a computer game in my life. Recently I lost all my data while trying to back up a large drive. The information was exceedingly valuable, and I decided I wanted a two RAID 10 system -- one for the SSDs (OS) and another for large HDDs (storage). The goal is to never lose data again. I looked at HP and Dell, etc., and they did not have what I needed. I consequently went online to Newegg.com and built a system. I then contacted a gamer computer wiz friend of mine and asked if he would help me build the computer. He said he would be happy to, but that I could probably get the computer cheaper from Ibuypower.com -- built and with a three year warranty. So I went online, and sure enough, when I built the exact same system on Ibuypower, it was $200 cheaper! I then contacted Brian, a sales rep at Ibuypower. He was patient with me, let me know the things that he thought would improve system for what I had in mind. He spent a lot of time with me on the mother board (needed to support 2 RAID setups) and the video card (I have four monitors). After his suggestions, I bought the computer, and when I got it at home I was surprised how big it was. I had no problem configuring the two RAID system, and the computer is working fantastically. I appreciate Brian very much, as he actually asked me to call him while I was installing the RAID configuration to let him know how I was doing, so that he could help me if I needed it. That is good service, and I am happy with the process, and Brian was excellent. Nobody asked me to write this review; if you use it, however, I request that my name not be published for privacy purposes. Thanks again for a great product and excellent customer care. "

"I am very satisfied with my iBuyPower experience. My computer was professionally made, all the parts exactly matched my order, and customer service were amazing and informative. Pauline helped me every step of the way and provided much feedback. She answered all of my questions promptly, let me know if something was wrong with my order, and allowed me to make changes during the middle of the order when I realized I made a mistake (and extra lights I forgot to order until after I got my computer). It was built fast and got to me the day after it was shipped. The wiring in the computer looks neat and tidy. The first time I turned on my computer, I was confident it would work and it was all for a reasonable price too. The amount of discounts was amazing! Thanks iBuyPower! 5 stars!"

" I was very impressed with the e-mails that kept me informed of every process iBUYPOWER employs in building, handling, testing, burning-in and shipping my computer system. I was assisted by Mr. Brian Nguyen and found that he was very knowledgeable about iBUYPOWER'S products, this made my ordering experience very enjoyable. I am very satisfied ordering and buying other computer system in the future and Mr. Brian Nguyen is definitely an asset to iBUYPOWER."

"Thank you to Brian! He helped me out when I had an issue with my order and put me at ease. Will definitely recommend IBP again."

"The service provider I had the pleasure of working with, Gerso Guillen, was extremely helpful with me and patient with me even through all my screw-ups. The way this man handled the problems proves he deserves some type of raise."