• iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

"Just had the opportunity to work with Brad in tech support. Webcam on my laptop was not working and he helped me uninstall and system reinstall device driver. I cannot tank him and your staff for all the great help you offer. Keep up the great work"

"On 2/20/15 I purchased a new MSI GP70 Leopard from iBuyPower. I've had the laptop now for about a month and I absolutely love it. I was on a budget but wanted a desktop replacement that could also play modern 3D games. The GP70 fits the bill.

My ordering experience was smooth. Once the transaction was approved, the order was promptly shipped and I received it in just a couple of days with standard shipping. The laptop was packed well and arrived in perfect condition.

Robert was my sales representative. He contacted me when the order process began so I knew I had a personal point of contact. I had a follow up question once I received the laptop and Robert replied quickly with the relevant and helpful answer. I appreciate Robert's professionalism and his willingness to help out even after the purchase.

From the ease of ordering, the prompt shipping, Robert's professionalism and helpfulness and an outstanding product, I will order again and would recommend iBuyPower to friends and family.

"Had outstanding service and love the PC.

Pauline helped me out a lot.

"I got this Ibuypower X99 last month, it sucks so bad, missing montherboard sews and missing top case fan and rest of the case fan is not even working, Boots up setting were also wrong, i have to change it on the Bios myelf, Also the biggest isues is the computer will reset itself time to time, send back to factory and still have the problem, and i cant get a replacement unless I BUY A NEW ONE? And customer agent is not helping at all."

"I really like my ibuypower pc. I only had 1 problem with it, and when i got it the top fan on the case wasn't working, with further inspection, the fan cable must of wiggled out a little bit while it was being shipped. That is the only thing i thought was a little flaw, but nothingt major. Over all its a really good pc, and its not noise at all like i thought it would be. "

"Was really friendly and helpful in setting up my new laptop. Laptop came after just a few days after ordering online. Great after sale customer service. Highly recommended to use IBUYPOWER."

"Purchased a Revolt system for my girlfriend. The system did have some issues at first, graphics kept going fubar. Sent back and gfx card replaced, issues still occurring. Sent back one further time, and they replaced CPU, mobo gfx card and PSU, Has worked like a dream ever since, Bad parts are always a possibility, seems like I got the entire quota for the month. "

"I bought an awesome IBUYPOWER from a local Fry's store here in Georgia. Has an FX 4300 CPU 8GB of RAM 1TB HD and has a R7-250 Radeon graphics card. It says a gaming PC and so far everything I play I can play on max settings! This is the best prebuilt PC EVER!"

"Every thing was an is GREAT with our order and Robert was the greatest Rep that i could have asked for FAST and, RESPECTFUL. We look to dealing with this Co. and Robert again we have put our systems to the ringer for about 3 weeks now just to make sure we are happy an, wee are..."

"I was very please with the feedback I have received from Pauline. She has answered all my questions, and in a very timely manner too. I am very happy with my purchase from IBUYPOWER, I absolutely love my laptop and I will gladly recomend iBUYPOWER to my friends and will buy from you guys again. Thank you for your time."

"Brad Grimes did an AMAZING job!"

"This site is amazingly simple, easy to use, and just overall a great site.
Their products, perfect. I'm amazing I got such an amazing deal for such a good price.
The people working at iBUYPOWER are seriously some professionals.

"This site is amazingly simple, easy to use, and just overall a great site.
The people working at iBUYPOWER are seriously some professionals.

"Great customer service from Richard Lee! Thanks for being patient!"

"The site has a great selection of materials with some very affordable customization options. I think i payed about $250 more than if I built it myself but with warranties and no work on my part besides placing the order it was well worth it. Customer service was prompt and eager to respond to questions and concerns. The sales rep assigned to me was Mr. Chen, Robert who saw to it my PC was built and even provided a case upgrade due to spacing issues caused by a 295x2 gpu."

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.