Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
2017-02-20

I will buy power again and again.

"Great service and any question I had were easily answered by Clinton Matayoshi. Product came fast and was exactly what I was looking for.
I made a great choice buying through Ibuypower.

This review was modified by mastodon380 on February 22 2017 07:30:02 PM

Customer Service coming in Clutch

"Okay Torey is a straight G! I ordered 2 hdmi cables with my new computer, not realizing my graphics card only had the one hdmi port the rest were display port. So I emailed Torey and he responded in like 2 hours Monday morning (pretty impressive if you consider I sent it early Sunday morning so they probably had a lot of emails to go through.) Torey said they don't have hdmi to dp cords which is totally cool, and then hooked me up with a link to the chord I needed on amazon. Didn't even have to look for it. I haven't received the computer yet, but so far customer service has been great. Torey had been especially helpful!"

This review was modified by AndersN on February 22 2017 04:00:08 PM

2017-02-20

Excellent product and service!

"I bought a nice MSI gaming laptop (GT72VR 7RE) from them. Chose them for their website's interface for choosing options (also the number of options and possible choices), and the fact they had the ability to choose financing. The process of picking the options, the free bonuses, and the pricing was great. The laptop also arrived quick and well packed, along with the free bonus items (these differ depending when you order your items). There was a small hiccup in the order, but Clint helped solve it and made sure everything went smoothly. I didn't even know I would get a personal rep to follow up and make sure I was satisfied. Very nice touch that you don't see with other companies. I would definitely purchase from them again."

This review was modified by Insidi0us1 on February 22 2017 03:15:02 PM

2017-02-18

excellent customer service.

"The customer service was above and beyond what I had expected. Clint was very helpful and got the ball moving, on getting the laptop here faster then expected. "

This review was modified by Ethanyoman on February 21 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-02-17

Very satisfied with my service. Clinton Matayoshi.

"Very good service. Keep me update everytime. Thank Clinton Matayoshi."

This review was modified by tamdang1995 on February 21 2017 12:15:20 AM

what a catchy title

"Clint is a good sales rep. He's very fast in responding emails.
Although when I placed an order back in November, I had bought a desktop and a laptop. Only the laptop came, it seemed that he didn't notice that I have bought two items. I emailed him the same day my laptop came and he was very fast in responding to my emails back and forth and he apologized that he did not see my second order. But we all make mistakes and maybe it's rare to see a customer buy two items instead of one. The second computer came two weeks after. I am using that same computer to write this review. so all GOOD!

This review was modified by wilsonwlam on February 21 2017 12:15:18 AM

Good Job Team

"From the Sales Rep to the assembly team to the packing department, my experience was phenominal. Mr. Clinton Matayoshi was my sales rep and he was very professional and respectful and took care of every issue i came across very quickly and efficiently. Thank you to everyone at Ibuypower.com for the great experience with buying my rig. well done, keep it up."

This review was modified by holmes8907 on February 21 2017 12:15:15 AM

2017-02-17

Lotsa Computer at a Great Price!

"Great computer with more features than ones similarly priced at the box stores. Great product and great service from Clint M! Beyond satisfied with the experience and my computer is performing wonderfully!"

This review was modified by chad8815 on February 21 2017 12:15:15 AM

Outstanding Service and Shipping

"I purchased a PC during the 2016 Black Friday sales. There were tons of offers for free upgrades at the time, and that saved a ton of money on the build. Assembly and shipping was done quickly, and Clint did a great job of keeping me updated the entire way through. 10/10 build, 10/10 customer service. I absolutely recommend iBUYPOWER!"

This review was modified by J40755M on February 21 2017 12:15:13 AM

First computer I didn't build

"After doing a lot of digging on various sites, creating numerous wishlists with different configurations, and reviewing benchmarks on similar configurations, I finally decided it might be time to try a pre-built machine. And I'm glad I did. Extremely quick processing and shipping. Additionally, when I wasn't able to locate an item I'd included, my customer service representative Clint Matayoshi was able to get things straightened out the very next day. "

This review was modified by AnExtremelyHappyCustomer on February 21 2017 12:15:12 AM

2017-02-17

This dude be doper than grade A dope

"Ordered a desktop on thursday before Black Friday from you guys and Clinton Matayoshi helped me with all my questions and concerns. Took a while because of the holidays but I ain't trippin"

This review was modified by Rob07garcia on February 21 2017 12:15:09 AM

2017-02-16

Lark is the MAN! Knew exactly what my problem was!!

"My name is Kurt, recent buyer if an Ibuypower pc. Last PC I bought was an HP in 2006 and my friends were on me to update to a current gaming pc to play MMO's with them. Unfortunately my monitor was out of date so the first time I turned my new Ibuypower PC on, I didn't get a screen. I turned it off and corrupted the windows set up. I sent an email to customer service what my problem was and the VERY NEXT DAY got a response (To me, this is very impressive response time for what I thought my problem was hopeless and beyond solving) My technical support's name was Lark Myers and he gave me VERY thorough directions on what to do in my situation. Hysterically I did what he said initially and it didn't work. Although he specified for me to "plug the keyboard and mouse in the BLACK usb ports and NOT the BLUE ones." I responded back to him that it wasn't working, but he emphasized "Black and not BLUE." I turned the tower around and saw that they were in the wrong ports. After that, I followed his detailed step by step instructions and fixed the problem. Ibuypower is a fantastic PC and they have fantastic Customer Service!! Thanks again Lark!"

This review was modified by KurtCoaben on February 21 2017 12:00:27 AM

2017-02-16

Best Customer Service !!!

"I ordered a laptop from IBuyPower.com on Dec. 24, 2016. After a month of waiting i calle dChristian Rodriguez to see what the status was. Christian wwent ablve and beyond to find out the issues with my order and get them resolved. Christian's help throughout the process was outstanding!1 Christian gave the best customer service I have ever had!! Thank you so much!!"

This review was modified by bnleach71 on February 21 2017 12:00:25 AM

Clint the Cat

"I had bought a laptop from iBuypower on black Friday. I can with the laptop and a steam gift card. I did not recieve a gift card, so I called the support line. It was fast and I was connected to Clint instantly. He helped me with my problem and he seemed like a cool guy. I asked him about his job and he responded great. Nice dude. The only thing I didn't like was that I don't get my gift card till 2 months later. Currently as I'm writing my review, it is Feb 16, 2017 and I still have yet to recieve this gift card. Maybe I don't recieve it until the end of February? But over all, Clint the cat was a cool dude. "

This review was modified by mouzerr75 on February 21 2017 12:00:23 AM

Ibuypower all the way.

"Fast, simple and great customer service. Ibuypower provides you with your own sales rep. My sales rep was Clint, he was very quick and precise with answering any questions I had with and during my build! I gave ibuypower a 5 star due to how easy and painless this process was! Can not wait to do my business with them in the future!"

This review was modified by Odellry on February 21 2017 12:00:22 AM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.