Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10

Great Experience!

"I bought an AMD APU configurator. I am very impressed with the quality of the build. Wires are tucked nicely away and everything feels solidly mounted. We had a few hiccups when it came to billing (issues on my end) and Robert Chen took care of all the problems promptly and with ease. Thanks again Robert! All in all an A+ experience. Customer service especially! I chose to defer my order for the discount, but it came remarkably fast anyway."

IBUYPOWER is Awesome

"I had a fan failure on an iSeries 505 that was 1 1/2 years old and out of warranty. I know fans are not expensive and I had no issue with paying for it, but you guys sent it to me free! Awesome. Great experience. This is why I will continue to buy computers from IBUYPOWER - Great value, good price, Awesome customer service. Thanks again."

This review was modified by Clinch on February 08 2016 05:25:11 PM

Great computers

"I Buy Power has served me well. I have bought a few computers from them, and love each one. Always fast responses, and great service."

This review was modified by omgwtfbbqu2 on February 08 2016 03:00:28 PM

2016-02-08

BEST Customer Service to date!

"Just wanted to say, I know not all things are always perfect and some things get missed during builds, especially with the rate IBP pumps custom builds out! Brad was super awesome and hands down best ever CSR I have delt with when rounding up missing items on purchases. Simply put, you wont find a better customer service than IBP. I know it sounds cliche but hey its the truth.

RIGHT ON IBUYPOWER

This review was modified by TeddyRufStuff on February 08 2016 02:52:10 PM

Powerful PC at a Great price

" The IBuyPower computers are awesome deals and very fast machines. I love the customisation on their website, makes the computer seem more for me. I've had my system for years and still love it, just have the greed for something new! spoke to lee"

This review was modified by dwslayton on February 08 2016 01:56:28 PM

Attn:Lee

"I've been very pleased by my experiences with ibuypower. Their information is always clear and straightforward, and any minor problems I might have had can be placed on my own inexperience. Their sales and bundles definitely helped in giving me that final push towards buying a new machine, and I'd definitely recommend them to a friend."

This review was modified by Karo7184 on February 08 2016 01:56:19 PM

2016-02-08

"My shipping was weird so i call and asked about it. There was just something weird with Fedex tracking number. Mike was very helpful."

This review was modified by KHuynhing on February 08 2016 11:52:56 AM

2016-02-08

Great customer service is hard to come by

"I went through 2 Dell Desktops in a months time before finally buying from iBUYPOWER. Such a great decision. I spent a total of 10 hours on the phone with Dell in attempt to resolve the problems I was having, time I will never get back. Most of that time was on hold!
When I received my machine from iBUYPOWER I opened the case to check it out and found the hard drive had come loose in shipping, not a big deal and there have been no problems with it since. I contacted their customer service just to let them know, used their website using their chat service. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes. Robert was very nice and very helpful.
Also, their customer service is here in the USA and all their machines are built here in the USA. Why buy from anywhere else.

This review was modified by Bmlewis80 on February 08 2016 09:44:23 AM

2016-02-07

Great Purchase - Awesome Machine!

"After a very lengthy search for the computer with the specs that I needed for my son's games, I settled on iBuyPower. They had the most customizable website with many options for a smooth, easy purchase. The tower came sooner than expected with everything as ordered. Packaging was great but it was lacking an actual receipt with specs and itemized invoice. I was also expecting to find some kind of guide that would show where everything is in the tower and what was needed to hook up monitor and other peripherals. We struggled with getting the monitor connected correctly. Unfortunately, iBuyPower does not have customer service staff available for questions on weekends. But we kept at it and figured it out ourselves. We also had trouble connecting to our wireless network but we eventually figured out the adapter was not plugged in all the way! It was noted in instructions to make sure everything was connected properly upon arrival because shipping could have caused things to jiggle and come loose. But there wasn't any diagram for what to check so we were on our own with that. We searched on-line for a guide to instruct us on how to work the tower itself (opening door to cd drive, on/off/reset buttons, what buttons to use for wake-up/sleep). We weren't sure if we needed to run the cd's that were included for motherboard or to just start it and go. This was our first gaming rig and totally clueless! It would just be nice to have a "Gaming Tower Guide for Dummies" manual to follow when unboxing the unit. My son has been using it for almost a week now and couldn't be happier. His games run smoothly which was the #1 goal. The ordering process was easy but did have one small problem at checkout which Bradley F. quickly resolved. The communication was excellent and Bradley F. provided awesome customer service! Step by step e-mails were sent to fill me in on the build process. Thank you!"

Review of iBuyPower Laptop

"I bought an iBuyPower Laptop and I really enjoyed the product. I bought it in 2013 and it is currently 2016 and it runs fine. I am going to buy a new laptop now, because 3 years is a bit outdated and I want to play games more smoothly. I can still run a lot of games smoothly, but not at the highest options. It was an i7 processor with a Nvidia GTX 650M graphics card, SSD, 8GB of DDR3. I have no complaints about the laptop as I am handing it over to my girlfriend. I spoke with Lee on the phone and he was really helpful and asked if I could do this survey, which I have no problem doing."

This review was modified by brianbui on February 07 2016 09:44:51 AM

2016-02-07

Owning with the best of them now

"I recently had an issue with initial setup of my system the other day and I called tech support and a fellow named Robert Chen assisted me in a timely and efficient manner. He even reviewed my order and found out I was missing out a free item! Doesn't get much better than that so I would like to thank ibuypower and Robert for their excellent customer service."

This review was modified by troyfreitag03 on February 07 2016 07:34:58 AM

2016-02-05

Great Products

"I ordered a desktop computer from this company just over 5 years ago and it still runs great. Great company and great service. Lee"

This review was modified by Samandnicole on February 05 2016 02:14:29 PM

2016-02-05

Awesome Job!

"I ordered a desktop from IBuyPower back in late May 2015 and it works very well. Just recently, I just ordered a laptop and I am very excited for it. I have spoken to Richard Lee and he is taken great care of my order and is providing excellent customer service. "

2016-02-04

Great Service from a great seller and fast service.

"I recently bought a computer from iBuypower computers. The website is great and it is very functional. When choosing your computer, you can choose a base computer, and customize all the parts that you want from there! They also provide an email service that you can use to ask a sales rep questions about your specific build. They send email updates on the process of your build. It's really great. My personal rep was Robert Chen. He was really great, and answered all my questions. They also provide a free keyboard and mouse, as well as other great peripherals during their sales. When my computer arrived, everything was assembled and securely packaged. tl;dr Great service, Great reps, Great Website, Great Computers"

This review was modified by AtomicPlasma on February 04 2016 05:29:30 PM

2016-02-04

Back again!

"I had previously bought a laptop from Ibuypower and was looking up upgrade my gaming rig to a 4k system to match my home A/V. I could think of no better place to do so! My laptop has been running for about 7 years so I can't wait to play with my new desktop.

Lee at Ibuypower has helped me through the ordering process. Thanks Lee & Ibuypower!

This review was modified by eskodyt on February 04 2016 03:38:40 PM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.