Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM
  • iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status
      7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
      (888) 462-3899

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBUYPOWER.COM by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

Fast and Effective Repair Service

"The motherboard failed on my pc, but ibuypower tech support was able to replace it sooner than expected. Very pleased with everything regarding the process. Thank you!"

2017-07-19

Amazing!

"When i had first bought the computer there were a few setbacks. This setback was that the memory that i had wanted in the system was out of stock at the time, and i was unaware. Because of this i had decided to email the company. When i recieved a reply it was an employee by the name of Andrea Castillo. She was extremely helpful towards me and was able to help get the order pushed through faster than expected. Everyday i would recieve one or two emails a day telling me where the pc was at through the process. Once it shipped off, it was on the way the my house. The pc was delivered to me on the date specified. All in all, my experience was amazing, with the help of Andrea."

2017-07-17

Horrible customer support.

"I got a defected computer. I have to cover the shipping to send this back to California and I'm in Texas.
It took so long for them to reply to me over mail. So I finally go to Online chat. I asked 4 simple questions what step I need to take to send this computer in to get fixed it took about 20 min and half of time I was just waiting for other person to reply to me for long time. Over all I had Horrible experience with iBuyPower.

2017-07-11

Beautiful

"I had an ongoing problem with trying to figure it out why my PC was running so choppy. I went through 3 support chats with 3 different people and finally got results from a wonderful KrisB. I've never been so happy with the results. The software is absolutely amazing, and it runs like butter. I wouldn't even think about buying a pre built computer system from anyone else!"

2017-07-10

Happy with my Purchase!

"Recently I purchased a computer as a Birthday gift for my son and we are very happy with our decision, but IBuypower's service rep Christian Rodriguez saved the day! Due to a little issue in timing, Christian stayed in constant communication with us and made sure we received our system in time. Thank You. "

2017-07-07

I've been two years to get a nice gaming computer and iBuypower helped to make it possible

"Aside from the fact that the website is extremely user friendly and usable for even those who have no idea what they're doing (me), the customer service is wonderful and always extensively helpful and encouraging. Furthermore I was very pleased with Diana Garcia's quick responsiveness and unending support and understanding. She helped to make all the hiccups in the process seem a lot less substantial and made the overall experience far greater. All in all this will always be the best company to get any computer from

support 10/10
User friendliness 10/10
Commitment/Persistence 10/10
Overall experience 10/10

Kind Regards

David Martinez

My Best Decision

"I was a little bit wary when my friend recommended iBUYPOWER but the site was very convenient and easy to navigate and it seemed like a very efficient way to order the custom PC i had been wanting for years. iBUYPOWER went beyond my expectations and then some. I had some difficulty with my card purchase limit being triggered on the initial order but Andrea Castillo on their sales team worked with me every step of the way to turn what could have been nightmare into no trouble at all. Never have i experienced better or more friendly customer service. My PC arrived promptly and safely even sooner than I expected and was ready to go right out of the box. iBUYPOWER is in my opinion the best way to get a custom PC with out all the headache of putting it together yourself, especially if you don't know what your doing like me. I will honestly probably never buy a computer from anywhere else. Choosing iBUYPOWER was probably one of my best consumer decisions to date. I couldn't be happier, Thanks Andrea! "

2017-07-06

Over promise and never deliver.

"After a month of non-existent service, I had to cancel my order. During the month I had one call to customer service put me on hold for 40 minutes and then promise to call me back, only to never call me back. Another call seemed to go great, but the action we discussed on the call never happened, and I waited for customer chat twice, once I gave up after 1.5 hours and the second time took 45 minutes only. That was the final straw. Avoid this place. "

Amazing from hello!

" Kristopher Dickson, was incredible from the moment we talked. Felt like I knew him for years. Polite, knowledgeable, intelligent, he was outstanding. Was in a total panic with my issue and he made it seem like one was or another it was getting corrected. Thank man you really give IBuyPower a good name, sincerely Jeremy Yorke

Fast and Friendly

"Brad Grimes with i buy power was amazingly fast and Friendly Help. Answered all my questions and provided a great experience. The model of GREAT guest service. "

2017-07-01

Great service and excellent product!

"As an experienced PC builder, I originally intended to buy the components and build a new PC. After carefully reviewing the iBuyPower site, I decided to save the headaches and order from them. I couldn't be happier with my new computer and the customer service from Diana Garcia, who helped me finalize my order. iBuyPower is highly recommended!"

2017-06-30

Awesome Customer service!

"I ordered my computer in May and after a week my iBUYPOWER mouse stopped working and I emailed customer service and Andrea helped and sent me a replacement mouse and it shipped rather quickly. I loved my experience with their customer service team! "

2017-06-29

An astounding desktop computer from iBUYPOWER

"I was looking at Alienware desktop computers, and stumbled across the amazing iBUYPOWER Desktop: Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - 120GB Solid State Drive + 1TB Hard Drive - Black

I'm pretty sure I got a better computer than Alienware's offerings, at a better price.

I LOVE the lighted case. It's awesome to be able to see all the components. Especially satisfying is seeing the names of the component manufacturers: Intel, Western Digital, Kingston, MSi, Asus.... All top quality parts.

I've had a lot of computers over the years, and this one is by far my favorite. Nice work, iBUYPOWER team!

2017-06-25

AWESOME!

"Fullfills all my gaming needs. All the parts are awesome. I highly recommend this one. :)"

2017-06-25

Exellent Service!

"Great customer service experience, Andrea Castillo was always very responsive to my needs during the process of receiving my computer. He even had the product prioritized for me so that I would receive it sooner. The only negative experience I had was that there was a hardware failure (faulty M.2 drive) on my computer, so I had to send it back and now I am waiting for it to return.

The computer was fairly inexpensive and I felt like my build quality was over the top considering my purchase was on the low end of what is probably usually bought through iBuyPower.

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.