Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM
    • Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBUYPOWER.COM by clicking a star below.
2017-03-27

Second time buyer, more than likely a third.

"Well this is my second Ibuypower purchase I have made. The first one was about 4 years ago, the customer service was great at helping me with a budget build that would play the games I liked. The pc since then got some upgrades and is now my daughters where she plays bf4, gtav and csgo. It still runs great and all I had to replace was a hard drive. So with that being said, I decided to give them another try and order me a new pc. I ordered another pc, when I had received it everything was in order all nice and neat. I turned it on and all I had to do was a few updates and unpark my cpu. The service was great, they emailed me every step of the way until it arrived on my doorstep. If I was to recommend a place to get a pc it would be threw them. My next pc purchase will most likely be threw them again. I rate my experience with 5 stars."

This review was modified by JamesKiefer-33460 on March 29 2017 05:00:09 PM

2017-03-27

Clint Matayoshi

"I had a great experience buying a computer through IBUYPOWER, Clint was able to keep me updated and walk me through the process step by step answering any questions I had. Everything arrived on time and had no problems. "

This review was modified by eckartm on March 29 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-03-24

Great Customer Service!!

"I had the pleasure to work with Christian Rodriguez from customer support. Christian took ownership of my issue right away. He was extremely helpful and was very responsive, overall he provided outstanding customer services. I will definitely purchase again and will gladly recommend. Keep up the great work!

This review was modified by fsilver-44291 on March 28 2017 12:00:54 AM

2017-03-23

AMAZING-FABULOUS-OUTSTANDING

"LARK is AMAZING. I was trying to set up a Wireless Driver and was having so much difficulty. Lark was so patient and thorough as I was walked through each of the steps and we were able to resolve the issue so efficiently. I actually called twice before with no luck getting it set up-I am sure my lack of knowledge but Lark was able to walk me through the steps so I could understand what to do. A fabulous experience working through technology and your department. "

This review was modified by PastelOrangeShrimp on March 28 2017 12:00:29 AM

2017-03-20

Torey is MVP and 5 Stars for a very satisfied rating

"Have a bit of problem with my order wrong version of video card install on my PC. After a long wait on the phone I got a hold of Torey. He helped resolved all my problems and get everything in order.

I can't say the same with RMA department and The Assembly
I paid for pro assembly not only they installed the wrong video card with less memory one of the cooling fan is not seated properly. Have to do this myself :(
RMA somehow miss handle my return video card and delay the process for 2 extra week before I get refund for my advance replacement card.

This review was modified by Andy168 on March 22 2017 04:15:01 PM

2017-03-16

Very helpful

"While ago during December I sent in a rebate and it got denied in March or even earlier. Until, Diana Garcia from customer support got my rebate accepted maybe through from some technical mishap. I wouldn't know what I'd do if Garcia didn't help me out!"

This review was modified by TheOddSuvivor on March 21 2017 12:00:24 AM

2017-03-15

Great tech support

"The associate Lark Myers was very prompt in responding to my inquiries and provided me the information I needed, including an easy to follow step by step BIOS update.
The quality of my iBuyPower hardware and the post-sale service I received will make me choose another product from you in the future when it's time for a new system.

I didn't rate 5* for the purchase at ibuypower.com, because I may buy it from one of the retailers that sell their products (my current system was bought at walmart.com)

This review was modified by bera on March 17 2017 06:00:02 PM

2017-03-14

First time buying a computer online!

"For the first time buying a pre-built computer online, I am very glad I choose IBUYPOWER. The prices on the computers is reasonable and shipping and handling was good, I found no damage external or internal to my computer. Only down side is the time, took about a month for my computer to be shipped, which I understand with ordering the parts, building, and then test the components. I also would like to add that my sales representative was great. I email him about a issue I was having and within a day I got a responds and was able to get the issue resolve within a full business day. I would give him 5/5 stars if I had the option. And might I add I absolutely love my computer. "

This review was modified by Nachoosoul on March 16 2017 05:45:01 PM

2017-03-14

iBUYPOWER Review - Clint Matayoshi

"I had no troubles with my order and any questions I had was dealt with in a timely matter. Clint was instrumental in me not having a nervous breakdown over the holidays! Thanks to Clint and the iBUYPOWER family!"

This review was modified by orummm on March 16 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-03-13

Chrisitian rodriguez

"I received my desktop yesterday and i wanted to let you guys know that i am very happy with the build and the way that it was delivered to me. I am much happy to share this with all my friends and very much satisfied on every single step that you guys took to actually build this desktop. I wanted to thank you again once more for all you efforts and the excellent customer satisfaction you have given

This review was modified by sansubshrsus on March 15 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-03-12

"Feel I get more value for my Dollar through iBuyPower then I ever did with Alienware For the same quality product. Thanks to Clint I received much better customer service as well. Making a payment is fast safe and secure. Great job iBuyPower!"

This review was modified by TAP84 on March 14 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-03-11

YO!

"Great prices, great builds and amazing customer service!"

This review was modified by robinsonnoah48 on March 14 2017 12:30:15 AM

2017-03-10

The title matches the PC you definitely buy power when you shop with IBUYPOWER!

"I bought my both of my gaming pc's through ibuypower, and my last pc lasted 6 years before i had to upgrade! the pc still runs and functions like it did when i graduated highschool, its just games have grown so much over that time that i needed to upgrade, Professionally built, and high quality is what you get when you shop power, and they do so many sales and deals, that pretty much on any given day you are getting some sort of free item or coupon for $$$$ off, And the customer service is TOP GRADE, Called customer service to help me out with some questions i had, and to receive a Voucher for that free stuff i talked about earlier, And lemme tell you my bro Torey Yamanaka Hooked me up, was Very professional, and totally cool at the same time. I actually wanted to talk longer because he seemed so cool, BUT HE SOLVED MY PROBLEM in like 30 seconds, it was like jimmy johns, FREAKY FAST. so if you want a blazing fast pc, with blazing fast and powerful customer service, look no further than IBUYPOWER."

This review was modified by GamerXGoose on March 14 2017 12:15:19 AM

2017-03-10

Great, friendly, useful, and on time response with help

"Ibuypower what can i say about it, only good things really, like for one customer service is pretty spot on, i had some problems that i need help with and knowin that ibuypower gives you, your very own sales rep to help during and after your order said item. which is awesome in my opinion, the sales rep whos name is Clinton Matayoshi that was task to me help me very quickly by giving good detail instructions on how to get my pc gaming experience back to 100% and besides that great deals and customer service,and i love how to they give out free items when your about to checkout such as a mouse, gaming pad ect...
at the end ibuypower is perfect for the true pc gamer home hub for pc gamers and coustomer service

This review was modified by MasterOfWatch on March 14 2017 12:15:15 AM

Amazing customer service

"From the day I was contacted by sales rep
Clinton Matayoshi my experience got better and better .
He emailed me to check if I needed anything or wanted to change anything , gave me a estimated ship date and followed up to make sure I received and was happy with the product.
Every email I sent with was responded to almost instantly with an honest no bs answer. I have dealt with many companies and many inept or uncaring customer service reps and I can say hands down that Clinton is amazing at his job.
I will be contacting him directly in future to help order another pc for my family.

This review was modified by Airguard79 on March 14 2017 12:15:13 AM

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.