• iBUYPOWER.COM iBUYPOWER.COM Elite Status

• Address: 529 N BALDWIN PARK BLVD. CITY OF INDUSTRY CA
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 269-5201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10

"Attention Lee

IBUYPOWER.com is simply the best. I've purchased 2 computers from them and they are extremely profesional and helpful. The computers are as good as it gets. Very well made, they work fantastic of course and they look great. All the wiring is done perfectly, there is no better place to buy a computer. I've heard horror stories from friends using other sites and then i refer them to IBUYPOWER and they are always happy. Dont buy from anywhere else, you will regret it.

"Awesome service, Robert was AMAZING!"

"if your looking to get a computer but dont want to take the risk (no matter how small) of building your own then this is the site for you. the best customer service there is i believe. i spent like 2800 on a computer and boy am i happy. i had a light go out and within a week a replacement was at my door. then i had problems activating a game code. contacted nvidia about it. they sadly did absolutley nothing to help me. so sent an email to ibuypower and within hours they had helped me out. special thanks to mike and brad. because of you guys i couldent be happier. like i said if your nervous about throwing down a bunch of money on a computer this is the best place to go. they keep you updated about everything from assembley to finish. the only thing that wont get five stars from me is the shipping. and thats because fed ex lost my computer for like a week. ibuypower even compensated me for something that was not there fault. 10 out of 10 for me. this company rocks!!!!"

"Like the amount of options that are given and the overall experience has been good.

Lee

"Wow, what an experience! For what i thought was a difficult built they make look easy =D the order process was very informative as well as the descriptions. Following purchase IbuyPower Really makes sure that you are up-to-date on all processes your system is going through! The system was built quickly, cleanly, and very professionally followed by being shipped VERY quickly! Package was on my doorstep ready to sign for within 3 days of shipping! On top of all of this, The customer support is TERRIFIC! Every question i ever asked......answered. The only problem i had was that my free game download was not shipped with the system but there were ever soo kind as to Re-Email me A new activation code! Overal 10/10 expierience."

"I'm enjoying the computer. i spoke with Lee about my experience. Best computer i have ever owned! "

"Excpetional customer service and build quality! I would recommend iBuyPower for any custom configuration although I would advise doing the liquid cooling at home after receiving your system."

"My husband recently bought a custom desktop for me for my birthday. Everything came in in a decent amount of time and worked great.. then my keyboard became possessed and typed what ever it felt like. So i contacted support and Robert Chen was quick to respond and replace my keyboard and to check up to be sure everything else was running properly. No hassle at all on my end. I'm very satisfied with my new computer and the service of customer care. "

"I was beyond impressed with iBuyPower. The site was very easy to use, the products were fair priced... and that was before the March Madness special discounts. My sales rep, Pauline Khuu was amazing and so helpful. Always ready to answer a question I had and worked with me throughout the entire purchasing process to make sure I got everything I wanted. I would truly give her a 5 out of 5 stars you're lucky to have her working for you. I plan on doing business with iBuyPower in the future, and honestly will probably only work with Pauline in the future as well. Nothing against the other reps, but I like her."

"My expectations were shattered by iBuyPower's customer service, quality of the build, and very competitive pricing. I got this PC built for me cheaper than it would have been if I built it myself. Both Robert and Richard Lee provided great customer service. I was really excited for the PC and contacted them numerous times to check on the status and they were always friendly and answered all my questions promptly. I will be buying from iBuyPower again for sure. "

"My first purchase with iBUYPOWER (MSI GS70 Stealth Gaming Laptop) will be well remembered. The costumer service was excellent. The sales representative assigned to my purchase order, Robert Chen, responded quickly to all my concerns. The packaging was amazing, very organized with cool designs. Laptop looks great and performs well.
I would definitely shop with iBUYPOWER again!

"This is the second time I have purchased a PC from ibuypower. Both times, I have been treated courteously, professionally, and with speed. While my first PC did have some technical difficulties crop up, I was able to return it to ibuypower's technicians to diagnose; when I recieved it again, all problems had been fixed. I highly recommend buying from them, and the prices they offer are very hard to beat. The sales representative, Lee, was a great help."

"Very satisfied with the quality and durability of the gear. "

"I talk to Richard Lee I like the customer service"

"I am a repeat iBuyPower customer for two reasons - the customer service is amazing and personal and the product quality is excellent."

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.