• Address: 11581 Federal Dr. El Monte, CA 91731
    • Contact: comments@ibuypower.com
    • Phone: (888) 462-3899
    • Customer Support: (888) 462-3899
    • Business Hours: 7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri 10am~3pm PST Sat.
    • Fax: (626) 228-1205

Product & services pricing Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

"Awesome experience, Richard Lee was Fantastic and computer is sweet, thanks again"

"I am really satisfied with my product from Ibuypower. My pc is really good and looks nice. The customer center is really helpful. Robert was very helpful and was always asking if everything was going ok with the order and after the product arrived. "

"I ordered a High-end custom build gaming PC at 06/28/14 and the order was shipped at 07/09/2014. It is within their stated build and ship period; therefore, I am pretty happy about it. The package and the wire of the PC is fairly fine and the computer works as expected other than minor issue with the graphic card which I put the blame on MSI the card manufacture. I had a issue with my game reward code and called my customer representative, Pauline Khuu, she was able to solve my problem fairly and quickly. I would give her five stars for customer service. Base on this experience, I would purchase from iBUYPOWER again in the future. "

"Product arrived with all parts in tact and the computer was nicely assembled. It had a two separate issues on initial on startup which prevented it from working until I troubleshooted for a couple of hours, but other than that it works perfectly!

Thanks for the great product; and thank you to Robert for keeping in contact with me through the process :)

"iBUYPOWER has done it again. The first time I heard about iBUYPOWER was from my friend who purchased a computer from there. I was very impressed with the build and his brother who ordered it from him told me that working with iBUYPOWER was easy and efficient (your time is important to everyone you deal with). After this first experience, my other friend wanted to upgrade his rig as he was running on a rig older than mine (5yrs+) and I told him immediately about iBUYPOWER. We both checked it out together and were blown away by the deals. We ordered a PC and had a few issues that needed to be handled. These issues were handled with the utmost care and were resolved within minutes (yes, I mean minutes!). Robert has got to be the best sales rep I have ever had the pleasure of working with.
When it came time for me to buy my PC, as I stated it was 5yrs+ old already, I knew immediately where I wanted to buy it from, iBUYPOWER. After setting up my computer today and having it on my desk looking gorgeous... I know I made a fantastic decision again, and I also have the reassurance that if I run into any problems, Robert and iBUYPOWER will do everything that can do to help resolve the issue quickly and properly.
iBUYPOWER has made quality and affordable custom build machines, not built by the individual, a reality once again! Any future machines I buy I will be going through iBUYPOWER again, and any friends that ask for my assistance will be directed to iBUYPOWER.

"The computer is AWESOME! Fast delivery, packaged very well, fired right up once connected. Super fast computer, zero issues...love it! Lee in customer service was super helpful during the process. "

"small issue with my games coupon but Robert Chen helped me out in no time.

Thanks again guys.

"DO NOT BUY from IBUYPOWER.com! My Revolt system stopped working one month past their short one-year warranty, and I was basically told to go take a hike, there's nothing they can do for me. Worse, they pawned me off on EVGA for a warranty, knowing all along that the sub-par OEM video cards that they buy also only carry a one year warranty, since they are not the full retail versions. There's a reason they are cheap -- they won't back up their products.

I see a lot of reviews here that are happy at the time of purchase. I wonder if they will be so happy 18 months from now when IBUYPOWER hangs them out to dry. Look for a vendor that gives you a standard three year parts/labor warranty -- a mark of a vendor that believes in their computers. I wish I had.

"Just got my new computer yesterday and have had an absolute blast using it. Was shipped very well with lots of protection without buying the added protection for shipment. Everything has been running smoothly. I did have a problem with a code emailed to me, but I called in and talked to Pauline and she ended up sending me 2 codes to give me an extra free game. Great service, great computer. All around the only way to go when buying a computer. You get a better deal and a way better computer over buying a pre-built computer in a store."

"The performance of this computer is as good as it looks. One amazing piece of machine. Mike was a helpful as well assisting me the whole way through. Well done IBP. "

"I ordered my iBUYPOWER system and was almost instantly greeted by my assigned rep, Robert Chen. He gave me a direct way to reach him in case I need anything. I was given updates every step of the way in the process of building my PC. The system shipped and was delivered much quicker than expected. Everything has been working great since I received the system. Robert even helped me out with a couple of issues that were my fault and not his or iBUYPOWER's and gave me no grief whatsoever. Overall, I am very pleased."

"iBuypower was great, got exactly what i wanted and it got here when it said it would. My computer is great, got everything that i asked for. Robert was able to return my call within a day when i had a question. I defiantly recommend this company!"

"Lee was very helpful and nice, had answered all my questions. Plan on ordering my PCs from here from now on. 5/5"

"I had a great buying experience. The status of my system build was effectively communicated via email almost every day. The system was shipped much quicker than I anticipated. It was very well packed and prepped. Robert Chen was my sales rep, and he was very attentive and responsive throughout the process. This is my second system purchased through iBuypower, and I would not hesitate to give them the highest recommendation."

"Robert (sales rep) did a really great job helping me throughout the entire process and was very knowledgeable with all the questions I asked. Everything works perfectly and I am very pleased with the computer!"

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.