• Horse.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I have really never had an issue with either State Line or Horse.com, and I spend alot of $$ every year between the both of them. Their prices are competitive and the shipping is fair, if you watch for the free or reduced shipping promos. One disappointment: even through it's the same company with 2 names, they don't price match one another? Customer service is sometimes good, and sometimes not, but isn't that to be expected. Overall, my experiences have been above average."

This review was modified by MustangMary on August 14 2015 12:15:11 PM

"This is my order: Well I got the worming kit but did not get the Heart to horse box. Called in talked to Dana about it she stated it had been delivered but I never received it. So today 5/6/15 on phone with aveta Floor supervisor plus two other girls Destiny and Brittany all confirmed that the box had no tracking # and was still processing. So I had disputed with my bank to get the $31.50 back but Dana told them I had received it which was wrong info. Filed Police report which now makes me look bad because it is false and I can get in trouble. To make a long story short Dana had lied about everything to make herself look good. She sent a $30.00 e-gift code but I will not except it because she is in the wrong and I want my money back and never to do business with this company again. $31.50 is what I spent not $30.00 and all I wanted in the beginning is for them to make it right and today I found out that the heart to horse box is on back order and mine is still processing. So I just want my money back period to the point I don't like to do business with people that lie just to gain from a customer.
1. Apple Flavored 3-Way Rotational Worming Kit
0.68 lbs. $32.99 Got this Item.

2. Heart to Horse Box
Status : Ships on the 15th
No Tracking Information Available
W8595115 4/14/2015 4/17/2015 Order In Process
As of today 5/6/2015 I still have nothing.

This review was modified by cheyenne4tn on May 06 2015 05:27:12 PM

"I ordered a grooming kit and instead they sent me a horse blanket. I finally got a response to my email to customer service 6 days later and it was obvious that they did not even read my email. I was finally able to call and they want me to pay for new packaging for the blanket and get it shipped back to them AFTER they snail mail me a label to send it back, THEN they would refund my money for the grooming kit. So in a couple more weeks I will get refunded for the grooming kit I never got. All I got were a bunch of "I'm sorry"s and my time wasted."

"I purchased $250.00 boots. I loved the look of the boot and the feel on my foot unfortunately after wearing them, they collapse in the back and dig into my calf making them too uncomfortable to wear! Horse.com was not willing to do anything to help. I own boots from Sorely, Frye and Ugg. Don't buy boots from horse.com go elsewhere if you don't have money to waste!!"

This review was modified by Debassham on December 19 2014 08:09:32 PM

"This is a company with terrible gaurantees. I paid $25 for gaur anted 2 day shipping. I never receceived a confirmation email and when I called regarding getting it in timely manor I was told I would receive it in 2-5 business days. So when I tried to cancel order even though it hadn't shipped they said I could not cancel it. I had to go buy the item to make sure I had it in time and now it will cost me even more to return it. Do not buy from horse.com unless you pdo not need items until they decide to send it"

Share Horse.com's store rating

Horse.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Horse.com is not a merchant member
Horse.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!