• hondapartsnow.c

Product & services pricing Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.28/10 0.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10

2015-07-22

"What a mistake buying from this company! I should have checked here first. They sent several wrong parts and they insist I need an RMA number to return them, but they won't provide an RMA number. Very unprofessional. I asked a sales rep. for the name of the President/CEO/ Owner of Honda Parts Now. She refused to provide me with that information. Unbelievable!

They just bounced me from person to person with my parts problems. Avoid this shoddy business.

This review was modified by Stormarre on July 23 2015 06:24:48 AM

2015-06-17

"Terrible experience. Received correctly ordered but incorrect part. Jumped through too many hoops to return the item for "either an exchange or credit." Part was received but have never heard back. Not worth troubling myself any longer so I'll "eat my bill" but never use this company again."

This review was modified by ozziecat on June 18 2015 06:28:31 AM

2015-06-10

"I ordered a $187 part and received a $42 part (wrong part). The customer service is unsatisfactory. It has been three days, 1 phone call, 4 electronic communications and still no response. (unacceptable in todays business world) This is causing delay and disruption for a project and I am still waiting! I will never use Hondapartsnow.com again. "

This review was modified by loftonx5 on June 11 2015 09:45:20 AM

2015-05-29

"Ordered parts for a honda accord v6 lx door lock.

I got the parts however there was an item i never needed (it was duplicated) so i left it sealed never used it and tried to return. They rejected the return saying it was an electrical Item. Hello this is not software that has been opened. Its a sealed part I just got. I also called to find a part as the diagram did not show it clearly. I was given the wrong part. I would not order from them again."

This review was modified by lanksman on May 29 2015 06:48:58 AM

2015-05-07

"I should have reviewed the online ratings before I ordered from this company.
I ordered EPT sealer for the windows in my 2014 Honda accord.
I received the roll today, there are strips cut out of the roll that was sent to me.
The date stamp on the box is from a few years ago also.
This leads me to believe the roll had been returned by another customer some time ago.
When I called and asked what I should have received, the agent kept referring me to the online RMA process. She said she could not help me.
I don't want to return the roll, I just want what I ordered. I paid $25.00 for the roll and $10.00 more for shipping.
The roll I received is not enough to do all 4 windows in my car.
Just another Company taking money from trusting consumers.
So sad."

2015-05-01

"Ordered a part, (price, plus $9.00 shipping)
after two days, received eMail advising a shipping cost increase of $21.00. (30 Bucks for shipping...the part only cost $40.00)
I should have canceled but I agreed. Received part without ANY fasteners. Searched on their web site...unable to find the parts. I called...no help. I used their chat...even less help.
Ah, the power of the on line review. I should have checked the reviews before I ordered.
I strongly recommend shopping elsewhere.
I will be writing more reviews soon.

This review was modified by rlm20001 on May 01 2015 08:27:22 AM

2015-04-27

"Worst service ever they dont care about the customer we placed a order on th 13 item said $90 shipped we called on the 22 and item wasnt even ready to ship we were on hold for long time and all they keep offering is do u want to cancel your order but they promised item will ship the same day now we have a email and they want to charge extra $35 for shipping and we said that is wrong ur add says price shipped and guess what he said today is ither u cancel ur order or pay for shipping worst company ever dont ever buy anything from this guys dont desrve it"

2015-03-06

"Customer service is HORRIBLE. Every single time I asked to speak to supervisor the children working the phones said that he was in a meeting. It has taken me months to even begin the process of getting my refund. "

This review was modified by Vjacks on March 06 2015 03:55:33 PM

2015-02-27

"Pray your order is correct and undamaged. Placed an order for multiple parts. If you're familiar with the A01 vs A02 oil filters you know to verify you'll be shipped the A01. I did and what still showed up? Of course the A02. To top it off the filter was dented and unusable. Also a 5 pack of fasteners was torn open and only contained 3 fasteners. Asked via phone and email for credit. They asked me to take pictures of the filter and opened package. I did and they said they'd credit my card. Credit never happened. If it weren't 10 bucks worth of parts I'd have disputed the charge and filed against them with the BBB. Don't give them your business."

This review was modified by mehhh on February 27 2015 03:04:56 PM

2014-10-03

"One more person who has had the shaft. Basically due to their undefined requirements for returns, on any of the purchasing webpages during the actual purchasing process. I received the part, did not need it, and it was never used. I requested an RMA which was denied. Reason - "A special ordered item (Tools are considered special order, and therefore are non-returnable)". I will not do business with this company ever again!!! I guess they are not concerned about future business."

This review was modified by vechap on October 03 2014 09:54:58 AM

2014-09-20

"BEWARE! Omg don't even think about ordering from this place. Got shorted some parts and they just ignore me totally.Live and learn and don't buy anything from anyone until you check reviews on them first.
Dan N.Y."

2014-09-18

"ordered a part -- they sent the wrong one and not in the original box so when I tried to return it they would not refund my money since they require the packaging--- when I told them it didn't come in it's original box they asked if I took a pic of the shipment-- who does that?? then they said it was my word against theirs...DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM UNLESS YOU ARE 100% CERTAIN WHATEVER YOU ARE ORDERING IS CORRECT--- THEIR RETURN PROCESS IS TERRIBLE--- I'LL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN."

This review was modified by Mayazoe on September 18 2014 06:49:48 PM

hondapartsnow.com User

2014-09-09

"If something is wrong with your order or you order the wrong part by mistake, they will not let you exchange for the correct part. Not only do you have to pay shipping to receive the part, but you have to pay shipping to return the part even if you want to exchange it. Then you have to pay shipping AGAIN if you want to order the correct part. And this gets better....you have to pay a 15% restocking fee!! I ordered a mirror for $29.00. It cost me almost $20.00 for the roundtrip shipping & restockcing fees.
You can find plenty of other places on the web that don't charge a restocking fee for a return and pays your return shipping fee if you exchange the item. This place is not customer friendly. BEWARE!"

2014-07-07

"Place order .. HPN after 1 week received notice that my order had been cancelled. Re-ordered and one week later order was cancelled again . Claim that parts are not available.. Then why list them on your website as available?

Do these folks really sell car parts? "

2013-10-30

"The company claims to sell brand-new OEM parts that come from an official Honda dealership. Ordered some parts from them and the itmes that came were used ones and appear to be supplied by a junk yard. Spent lots of time trying to return them and I even didn't break the seals ( they came in plastic bags) and it is close to impossible to get RMA. The customer service is illiterate and inefficient; the RMA manager makes lie statements. At this point, I had to initiate a credit card dispute process. Yes, the price hondapartsnow.com offers is low, but it is just not worth it: ended up paying more for the items... "

This review was modified by Nick35 on October 30 2013 09:13:02 PM

Share hondapartsnow.com's store rating

hondapartsnow.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

hondapartsnow.com is not a merchant member
hondapartsnow.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!