Product & services pricing Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"One more person who has had the shaft. Basically due to their undefined requirements for returns, on any of the purchasing webpages during the actual purchasing process. I received the part, did not need it, and it was never used. I requested an RMA which was denied. Reason - "A special ordered item (Tools are considered special order, and therefore are non-returnable)". I will not do business with this company ever again!!! I guess they are not concerned about future business."

modified review This review was modified by vechap on October 03 2014 09:54:58 AM

"BEWARE! Omg don't even think about ordering from this place. Got shorted some parts and they just ignore me totally.Live and learn and don't buy anything from anyone until you check reviews on them first.
Dan N.Y.

"ordered a part -- they sent the wrong one and not in the original box so when I tried to return it they would not refund my money since they require the packaging--- when I told them it didn't come in it's original box they asked if I took a pic of the shipment-- who does that?? then they said it was my word against theirs...DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM UNLESS YOU ARE 100% CERTAIN WHATEVER YOU ARE ORDERING IS CORRECT--- THEIR RETURN PROCESS IS TERRIBLE--- I'LL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN."

modified review This review was modified by Mayazoe on September 18 2014 06:49:48 PM

hondapartsnow.com User

"If something is wrong with your order or you order the wrong part by mistake, they will not let you exchange for the correct part. Not only do you have to pay shipping to receive the part, but you have to pay shipping to return the part even if you want to exchange it. Then you have to pay shipping AGAIN if you want to order the correct part. And this gets better....you have to pay a 15% restocking fee!! I ordered a mirror for $29.00. It cost me almost $20.00 for the roundtrip shipping & restockcing fees.
You can find plenty of other places on the web that don't charge a restocking fee for a return and pays your return shipping fee if you exchange the item. This place is not customer friendly. BEWARE!

"Place order .. HPN after 1 week received notice that my order had been cancelled. Re-ordered and one week later order was cancelled again . Claim that parts are not available.. Then why list them on your website as available?

Do these folks really sell car parts?

"The company claims to sell brand-new OEM parts that come from an official Honda dealership. Ordered some parts from them and the itmes that came were used ones and appear to be supplied by a junk yard. Spent lots of time trying to return them and I even didn't break the seals ( they came in plastic bags) and it is close to impossible to get RMA. The customer service is illiterate and inefficient; the RMA manager makes lie statements. At this point, I had to initiate a credit card dispute process. Yes, the price hondapartsnow.com offers is low, but it is just not worth it: ended up paying more for the items... "

modified review This review was modified by Nick35 on October 30 2013 09:13:02 PM

"***BUYER BEWARE!!!***
Ordered an simple interior part in gray color. HondaPartsNow.com shipped me the same part in color black. Never opened or installed the part.
I called for refund, and they explained Honda substituted this color and they would not return/refund/exchange item just because it's the wrong color, even though my invoice shows the correct part/color was ordered.

modified review This review was modified by KDFrosty on September 12 2013 11:26:31 AM

"Return policy is unusually strict - only give you 15 days to request a return. If you've got small children, or a life at all outside of using these parts, you might be stuck with them. I don't understand why they cannot accept unused, unopened parts 20 days after they sent them to me.

Look elsewhere.

modified review This review was modified by Thereisapastaparty on May 13 2013 10:09:09 AM

"I just ordered over $1,200 worth of parts from them and they accepted my debit card as form of payment. Just today they tell me that they'll need a wire transfer due to the nature of my order. Who in their right mind is going to wire funds to a business with no guarantee that that business is actually going to deliver to you the products that you ordered? They've been in business 5 or 6 years according to the rep that I spoke to, but have no capability to accept payment by credit card or debit card. Can you say SCAM? "

modified review This review was modified by NeedforSpeed1 on April 18 2013 12:05:07 PM

"I ordered online twice with them, policies are not clear on their website and I had my order canceled twice and notified by email. No courtesy call to clear things up, just an email saying screw you your order is canceled. They list things as in stock if they can get them within 3 days from Honda, a little shady if you ask me. I would NOT recommend this business to anybody wanting even mediocre customer service."

"OH God, I was impressed by the quality of information on the website. They can find matching parts based on the information you provide. They don't require VIN number but can use it.

The order processing was quick: ordered shortly before midnight on Monday, shipped on Tuseday, got it on Thursday.
The part was genuine honda, not a substitute.

"They are good. I bought a pair of brake pads 3 days ago, and I received the package delivered by UPS yesterday, which is more quickly than I expected. You can contact them through the live chat founction on their website, it is convenient. And THE POINT is they are genuine honda parts and cheaper than other websites. They are OK and I give them 4 stars."

modified review This review was modified by JasonDr1984 on December 05 2012 08:47:45 PM

"Don't order from Hondapartsnow.com. When you have a problem with your order, they'll initially respond and then ignore you before fixing the problem. They sent me the wrong part and it would've been fine if they sent me the RMA they said they would so I could return the wrong item in exchange for the right one. They never sent the RMA. I emailed them again to ask what was going on and they have completely ignored me. Turns out the BBB (Better Business Bureau) gives them an F ranking because there have been previous complaints about their shady practices. You should avoid buying from them because if THEY screw up, it's YOUR problem."

modified review This review was modified by idislikeshadybusinesses on July 28 2012 01:01:38 AM

hondapartsnow.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

hondapartsnow.com is not a merchant member
hondapartsnow.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!