Stores > hondapartsnow.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10

2016-11-23

Wrong part names

"Have the same part number listed on their website under two different item names. Checked the name of the item and right car information... didn't think I had to verify that they had the right part number. So wrong part sent. The part took a WEEK to get hete. Attempt to return and they won't return. Attempts to deal with customer service has lead nowhere. Ended up getting the RIGHT part from the dealership. Never again"

This review was modified by Tellis6666 on November 23 2016 12:10:08 PM

2016-11-03

If you're in a crunch - DON'T USE THEM!!!!!

"I purchased my product on Monday morning. I used HondaPartsNow.com because their site says that orders are processed within 1-3 business days, which is typical for an online retailer.

I work for a large online retailer, so I now have it works.

Well, I continued the check my status, it was listed as "verification" until I both emailed and chatted. I never received an email response, even though it says I would get one within 1 business day.

When I chatted, I was informed that there was no update and they'd have to reach out to the warehouse, who would once again get back with me in 1 business day. They actually physically told me at 11:00am the next morning.

I checked back today, now the order status says "packing" - but I never received any updates. I chatted again, the rep told me i'd get an answer at 11:00am, because I initiated the chat at 10:00am.

11:45 rolls around, no update, so I initiate a chat... This is where I was informed that it was coming from on offsite location, which is typical for an online retailer, but have not gotten a response.

At, 4 business days later, my product has not shipped
I have no idea where my product is
and no idea when it's shipping.

I've been told multiple times that i'd be followed up with buuuuut that has yet to happen.

MY CAR DOES NOT MOVE!!!! I need this part to have a functional car. I would simply cancel and purchase elsewhere, but they did not fully charge. Therefore I have to wait until the bank releases the pending authorization before my funds are available again.

SMH - Major regret.

2016-10-18

Awful

"Ordered parts over 1 month ago, still have not received. I can only get status by speaking with someone on "Live Chat". Status is always the same. Today I finally get a notification that my order has been voided. What???? "

This review was modified by Migal8282 on October 18 2016 08:46:18 AM

2016-10-17

No Values, No Common sense, No Integrity

"While I was deployed for the military my wife had a rock shatter the fog light on our Pilot. She decided to order the part from this company so that I could put it in when I got home. When she went to order it, she explained to the person on the phone exactly what side of the vehicle it was on. That individual told her which part it was and got her to place the order. Well when I got back I went to go put it in and realized that they had allowed her to order the fog light for the WRONG side of the vehicle. When she called them to try and return it for the correct part they told her that it was past the return date (which was true) and would not make the switch. Then tried to convince her to buy the correct fog light for an additional $126. She explained our situation to the representative and two other managers who could have cared less. Way to treat a Soldier and his family members as if we haven't had enough to deal with. The light is in perfect condition nothing wrong with it at all, just the wrong one. Which as far as I'm concerned is the customer service reps fault.

Do NOT order anything from this company! No Values, No Common sense, No Integrity

2016-08-24

An issue with every order placed ! I'm done...

"For starters before giving my opinion : I believe I am a reasonable customer and to me it's ok if problems happen as long as they are being handled in a professionnal manner.

Last issue : I placed an order but the package wasn't delivered (unknown address) and sent back. I contacted the company and asked where it was shipped. Once told, I pointed out the company name was missing on the address. RIght away I was told that I didn't filled the order properly.

I explained to the rep that my address was properly filled in my address book, on their website and all I need to do when placing an order is select that address from the address book. So how could have i wrongly filled it up when checking out !

I was told again it would have been helpful if I had specified the company name and that RMA department was going to review this matter.

I still had a few question which I wasn't able to ask because the rep said goodbye and ended the conversation before I had a chance to. I wanted to ask if placing a new order and having this one refunded could have speed up things. Seems reasonable to ask.

To me this is the last time I am placing an order with this company. At this stage, dealing with them has been too painful and time consuming. I have given them a few chances but previous experiences were similar : unpleasent rep and waiting way too long for the parts seems to be a general case, not a once in a while situation.

I hope the folks from HondaPartsNow will take all the customers comments here into consideration and try to improve a bit. For their own good and for their customers.

This review was modified by jerome34 on August 24 2016 01:12:17 PM

2016-07-15

Don't but from them!!!

"Long stories,going to make it short. DON'T BUY FROM THEM! YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR REFUND MONEY BACK!! THEY SEND ME THE WRONG COLOR AND THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME FOR SHIPPING AND STOCK FEE!! IT WILL TAKE FOREVER TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!! I STILL WAITING FOR MY RMA NUMBERS TO GET APPROVAL FROM THEM AND THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!!TRUST ME GO AND BUY FROM A DEALER IS BETTER!!! I BEEN WAITING ABOUT A MONTH NOW FOR TO GET MY RMA NUMBERS TO GET MY REFUND BUT THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL CHARGE ME SHIPPING AND STOCK FEE THAT IS 20% OF WHAT U ORDER!!! I'M GOING TO SAID IT AGAIN DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! I spoke to there supervisor and they said they can't do nothing. The refund department is only online so it's possible to contact them!!"

This review was modified by Buddha916 on July 15 2016 05:57:33 PM

2016-07-12

Bait and Switch - Fradualant, Liars, Thieves

"After doing some research I ordered a case (30) of the -A01 oil filters as listed on their website. The filters showed up a few days later, and I was delivered the -A02 filters, which are inferior, rebadged Fram filters.

I contacted Ryan with customer service and he issued an RMA for the return of the filters. The RMA listed the correct filter number (A01). I had to ship the filters back at my own expense ($22) A couple of days later he told me they had received the filters back, and that they would issue a refund, less the 20% restocking fee. I told him I would dispute the charge with my CC company, as the incorrect filters were delivered. I initiated the charge back. Two months later, they responded to my credit card company saying "they had never received the filters, and the RMA response form was illegible. Further, reception of an RMA does not mean that the buyer had shipped the products back". The RMA was folded up and returned in the box of filters per their instructions! The response was provided by Nick M.

I am furious. I have tracking confirmation from UPS showing that the filters were delivered and signed for by someone named Amauno. We are on to round two now, and I am waiting on a return call from my CC company.

I will post on every forum that I am a member of about this company and their lack of customer service. I will NEVER recommend them to anyone and I will do my very best to make sure no one else ever orders from them, either. This is easily the worst experience I have ever had with any online vendor.

Edit: Update, 6-28-2016.

After posting my review on several message boards, one of the vice presidents reached out to me. After some back and forth, I have received a refund from HondaPartsNow. I am thankful that they fixed the issue, but am still a little disappointed in the experience overall. With multiple vendors selling the same product for the same price (any industry) customer service and support is what differentiates a reputable company from one that is not.

This review was modified by Kaiser_2 on July 28 2016 06:01:59 AM

2016-05-19

Terrible service & shipping times

"Took almost 2 weeks to receive my parts... So long that I had to buy that parts at a local Honda dealer. When I went to return my parts it took 3 attempts to get a valid RMA, and now I'm hit with a 20% restock fee and $25+ to ship the parts back. In the end I'm paying over $100 in shipping, handling and restock fees for nothing. Avoid these guys and go with another online honda dealer or your local honda dealer (even if it costs you more!)."

This review was modified by Metaltark on May 19 2016 03:03:01 PM

2016-03-29

Very good experience

"Orders parts from them twice. First order arrived within a few days with no issues. Place another order two weeks later. Items were a bit slower to ship but arrived in eight days. I thought they shipped the wrong parts because the numbers didn't match my invoice. I called and immediately received a confirmation by e-mail of my issue. Ryan in customer service followed up with me within 24 hours assuring me the parts were interchangeable (and he was correct). Told me to call and he would take care of me immediately if parts (air and cabin filters) didn't fit. Everything worked fine and I was happy with my experience."

This review was modified by Pete2255 on March 29 2016 04:04:53 PM

2015-11-17

"After seeing all the negative reviews after I made the purchase I was very nervous at first. However I was very pleased with the outcome. The order shipped out the second day after I placed the order and all the parts were correct. I ordered an upper control arm and corresponding hardware and it all came in a new in bag condition. Fortunately I did not have to deal with there customer service at all, which may be why my experience was so much different then others on this site. I would definitely buy from them again."

This review was modified by bluesheep on November 17 2015 07:36:56 AM

2015-09-12

"I bought a 200 dollar cable and the product came bent. I spoke to emailed customer service and every time it took them at least 24 hours to respond. By the time they issued a RMA, it had already been over a week. They are terrible. I will never buy from them again. "

2015-07-22

"What a mistake buying from this company! I should have checked here first. They sent several wrong parts and they insist I need an RMA number to return them, but they won't provide an RMA number. Very unprofessional. I asked a sales rep. for the name of the President/CEO/ Owner of Honda Parts Now. She refused to provide me with that information. Unbelievable!

They just bounced me from person to person with my parts problems. Avoid this shoddy business.

This review was modified by Stormarre on July 23 2015 06:24:48 AM

2015-06-17

"Terrible experience. Received correctly ordered but incorrect part. Jumped through too many hoops to return the item for "either an exchange or credit." Part was received but have never heard back. Not worth troubling myself any longer so I'll "eat my bill" but never use this company again."

This review was modified by ozziecat on June 18 2015 06:28:31 AM

2015-06-10

"I ordered a $187 part and received a $42 part (wrong part). The customer service is unsatisfactory. It has been three days, 1 phone call, 4 electronic communications and still no response. (unacceptable in todays business world) This is causing delay and disruption for a project and I am still waiting! I will never use Hondapartsnow.com again. "

This review was modified by loftonx5 on June 11 2015 09:45:20 AM

2015-05-29

"Ordered parts for a honda accord v6 lx door lock.

I got the parts however there was an item i never needed (it was duplicated) so i left it sealed never used it and tried to return. They rejected the return saying it was an electrical Item. Hello this is not software that has been opened. Its a sealed part I just got. I also called to find a part as the diagram did not show it clearly. I was given the wrong part. I would not order from them again.

This review was modified by lanksman on May 29 2015 06:48:58 AM

Share hondapartsnow.com's store rating

hondapartsnow.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

hondapartsnow.com is not a merchant member
hondapartsnow.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!