Stores > hondapartsnow.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-05-19

Terrible service & shipping times

"Took almost 2 weeks to receive my parts... So long that I had to buy that parts at a local Honda dealer. When I went to return my parts it took 3 attempts to get a valid RMA, and now I'm hit with a 20% restock fee and $25+ to ship the parts back. In the end I'm paying over $100 in shipping, handling and restock fees for nothing. Avoid these guys and go with another online honda dealer or your local honda dealer (even if it costs you more!)."

This review was modified by Metaltark on May 19 2016 03:03:01 PM

2016-03-29

Very good experience

"Orders parts from them twice. First order arrived within a few days with no issues. Place another order two weeks later. Items were a bit slower to ship but arrived in eight days. I thought they shipped the wrong parts because the numbers didn't match my invoice. I called and immediately received a confirmation by e-mail of my issue. Ryan in customer service followed up with me within 24 hours assuring me the parts were interchangeable (and he was correct). Told me to call and he would take care of me immediately if parts (air and cabin filters) didn't fit. Everything worked fine and I was happy with my experience."

This review was modified by Pete2255 on March 29 2016 04:04:53 PM

2015-11-17

"After seeing all the negative reviews after I made the purchase I was very nervous at first. However I was very pleased with the outcome. The order shipped out the second day after I placed the order and all the parts were correct. I ordered an upper control arm and corresponding hardware and it all came in a new in bag condition. Fortunately I did not have to deal with there customer service at all, which may be why my experience was so much different then others on this site. I would definitely buy from them again."

This review was modified by bluesheep on November 17 2015 07:36:56 AM

2015-09-12

"I bought a 200 dollar cable and the product came bent. I spoke to emailed customer service and every time it took them at least 24 hours to respond. By the time they issued a RMA, it had already been over a week. They are terrible. I will never buy from them again. "

2015-07-22

"What a mistake buying from this company! I should have checked here first. They sent several wrong parts and they insist I need an RMA number to return them, but they won't provide an RMA number. Very unprofessional. I asked a sales rep. for the name of the President/CEO/ Owner of Honda Parts Now. She refused to provide me with that information. Unbelievable!

They just bounced me from person to person with my parts problems. Avoid this shoddy business.

This review was modified by Stormarre on July 23 2015 06:24:48 AM

2015-06-17

"Terrible experience. Received correctly ordered but incorrect part. Jumped through too many hoops to return the item for "either an exchange or credit." Part was received but have never heard back. Not worth troubling myself any longer so I'll "eat my bill" but never use this company again."

This review was modified by ozziecat on June 18 2015 06:28:31 AM

2015-06-10

"I ordered a $187 part and received a $42 part (wrong part). The customer service is unsatisfactory. It has been three days, 1 phone call, 4 electronic communications and still no response. (unacceptable in todays business world) This is causing delay and disruption for a project and I am still waiting! I will never use Hondapartsnow.com again. "

This review was modified by loftonx5 on June 11 2015 09:45:20 AM

2015-05-29

"Ordered parts for a honda accord v6 lx door lock.

I got the parts however there was an item i never needed (it was duplicated) so i left it sealed never used it and tried to return. They rejected the return saying it was an electrical Item. Hello this is not software that has been opened. Its a sealed part I just got. I also called to find a part as the diagram did not show it clearly. I was given the wrong part. I would not order from them again.

This review was modified by lanksman on May 29 2015 06:48:58 AM

2015-05-07

"I should have reviewed the online ratings before I ordered from this company.
I ordered EPT sealer for the windows in my 2014 Honda accord.
I received the roll today, there are strips cut out of the roll that was sent to me.
The date stamp on the box is from a few years ago also.
This leads me to believe the roll had been returned by another customer some time ago.
When I called and asked what I should have received, the agent kept referring me to the online RMA process. She said she could not help me.
I don't want to return the roll, I just want what I ordered. I paid $25.00 for the roll and $10.00 more for shipping.
The roll I received is not enough to do all 4 windows in my car.
Just another Company taking money from trusting consumers.
So sad.

2015-05-01

"Ordered a part, (price, plus $9.00 shipping)
after two days, received eMail advising a shipping cost increase of $21.00. (30 Bucks for shipping...the part only cost $40.00)
I should have canceled but I agreed. Received part without ANY fasteners. Searched on their web site...unable to find the parts. I called...no help. I used their chat...even less help.
Ah, the power of the on line review. I should have checked the reviews before I ordered.
I strongly recommend shopping elsewhere.
I will be writing more reviews soon.

This review was modified by rlm20001 on May 01 2015 08:27:22 AM

2015-04-27

"Worst service ever they dont care about the customer we placed a order on th 13 item said $90 shipped we called on the 22 and item wasnt even ready to ship we were on hold for long time and all they keep offering is do u want to cancel your order but they promised item will ship the same day now we have a email and they want to charge extra $35 for shipping and we said that is wrong ur add says price shipped and guess what he said today is ither u cancel ur order or pay for shipping worst company ever dont ever buy anything from this guys dont desrve it"

2015-03-06

"Customer service is HORRIBLE. Every single time I asked to speak to supervisor the children working the phones said that he was in a meeting. It has taken me months to even begin the process of getting my refund. "

This review was modified by Vjacks on March 06 2015 03:55:33 PM

2015-02-27

"Pray your order is correct and undamaged. Placed an order for multiple parts. If you're familiar with the A01 vs A02 oil filters you know to verify you'll be shipped the A01. I did and what still showed up? Of course the A02. To top it off the filter was dented and unusable. Also a 5 pack of fasteners was torn open and only contained 3 fasteners. Asked via phone and email for credit. They asked me to take pictures of the filter and opened package. I did and they said they'd credit my card. Credit never happened. If it weren't 10 bucks worth of parts I'd have disputed the charge and filed against them with the BBB. Don't give them your business."

This review was modified by mehhh on February 27 2015 03:04:56 PM

2014-10-03

"One more person who has had the shaft. Basically due to their undefined requirements for returns, on any of the purchasing webpages during the actual purchasing process. I received the part, did not need it, and it was never used. I requested an RMA which was denied. Reason - "A special ordered item (Tools are considered special order, and therefore are non-returnable)". I will not do business with this company ever again!!! I guess they are not concerned about future business."

This review was modified by vechap on October 03 2014 09:54:58 AM

2014-09-20

"BEWARE! Omg don't even think about ordering from this place. Got shorted some parts and they just ignore me totally.Live and learn and don't buy anything from anyone until you check reviews on them first.
Dan N.Y.

Share hondapartsnow.com's store rating

hondapartsnow.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

hondapartsnow.com is not a merchant member
hondapartsnow.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!