Stores > Home Furniture Mart

• Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9AM - 5PM EST
    • Fax: 323-267-9938

• checkmark icon COD

2015-11-13

"Do not order anything from that company. I receive a letter that they are filing for bankruptcy as of
October 30 2015. Strangely the website is still working. I order in September, a month later I tried to have a shipping date from them. They do not answer phone call of email. Stay away, that will save you a lot of aggravation.

This review was modified by Anonymous on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-10

"Am I able to give 0 stars? Purchased and received a Bosconi bathroom vanity, which included vanity, sink and mirror. The mirror arrived damaged. I immediately filed a claim on line and submitted pictures. Confirmation e-mail said I would be notified 5-7 days. After a couple of weeks of nothing, I began calling...no answers. I contacted Bosconi directly, and they have tried to contact HFM on my behalf. No response to them either. I have never gone out of my way to write a review, but have been so dissatisfied with this company, I had to do something."

This review was modified by Anonymous on November 12 2015 06:44:01 PM

2015-11-03

"Scam is so correct. I have had no response from Home Furniture Mart since paying $999.00 which processed immediately upon completion of order. Never heard from company. They will not respond. Dispute filed with credit card company. Cancelled order through email since they do not answer telephone. I shop online 75% of the time and this is my first scam. Live and Learn. Do your research on online companies...."

2015-11-02

"I ordered a kitchen table a month ago, I have emailed customer service and the sales department to check the status but have received no response. I have also called both customer service numbers, one is not a working number and the other one just rings and rings until the phone goes silent. I am shocked this sham of a company is still up and running. I will be disputing the charges with my bank as the next step. "

2015-10-26

"Do not order anything from this company! They are an absolute sham! We ordered a TV stand/console and was told it would be shipped in two or three weeks. After seven weeks of being promised it would be shipped "the next week" we suddenly couldn't reach anyone at the company on the phone and any attempts to leave a message was not an option once you were transferred to various departments. The only think they were prompt on was depositing the full amount for the item the week it was ordered. "

2015-10-25

"I ordered a table and 6 chairs for a total of over $1000. I was waiting for the order to be shipped out, but upon delay I started contacting them. It took several emails and voicemails to get a response (note that they never pick up the phone, so voicemail was the only option). They told me some story about a delay at the manufacturer so I just thanked them for the info and went back to waiting. I think you know where this is going now... After several more unanswered emails and phone calls, I did not have a choice but to go through my credit card company to get the money refunded since I can't even get them on the phone to cancel my order."

2015-10-22

"Online sales is a sham. It has been seven weeks since my order and their charge on my credit card, which was over $5K. The link to check my order status on the email receipt has never changed. I have left multiple phone messages requesting information, which I have never gotten a return call for. I have called at least a dozen times to either be directed to an answering machine or an endless phone ring. I have spoken to two women over this period. They each placed the phone down and came back with excuses. In 2015 they should be able to get info online and forward it to the buyer. Never the case. Have disputed the case with my credit card company now."

2015-10-20

"Ordered dining set that was to be shipped in 5-7 days
Got email that order was processed (they charged my account) BUT item out of stock and will not ship for 2-3 MONTHS!!! 10 phone calls went unanswered and 4 emails got no response.

2015-10-19

"Horrible Customer Experience. I ordered 3 pieces almost 6 weeks ago. I was told 1-2 weeks for delivery. After that I was told next week next week next week. Now for the last 10 days I cant even get someone to answer the phone or answer my email. I just want my furniture already. You could not pay me to do business with them again. "

2015-10-16

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY- I truly believe any glowing reviews must be made up.
This is the worst company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.
I ordered a dining table that was received severely damaged, I immediately put in a damage report and followed up with a call to the company. The Supervisor, Maria, I eventually talked to said to me "What do you want me to do, do you want me to sit here and cry about your problem"
I had been very nice- I am never rude and I don't curse or swear. I am a trainer in the Customer Service industry, so I have full respect for customer service personnel. However, when I explained this to Maria, stating I could not believe she had actually said that to me she followed up with "So perhaps you need to come here and train us, since you know so much - bitch" .
I left numerous messages to Edward, the Manager (who apparently is never there) and he called me back once - during the time I said I was not available- and then never again.
We things have gone from bad to worse- the company will not take responsibility for the damaged table and even at one point suggested that I had probably damaged it myself. They did say i could return it for a refund or exchange at my own expense, ($122)- nice huh?
I have tried to be reasonable and have offered several other options - having it repaired, or receiving a partial refund but the company just shut down communications. I guess I am out
$440.00.
I wish I didn't have to give this company even 1 star- 1 star is too generous!

2015-10-16

"By FAR the worst company I have ever dealt with. I ordered an entertainment center and was told it would ship in 1-2 weeks. After two weeks I called to inquire and was told it would ship that week. Since then I cannot get anyone to answer the phone. I've emailed on several occasions to no avail. I should have done much more research prior to paying for the product. I've noticed they are quick to respond to negative feedback on this site but will not reply to emails or answer the phone. Do yourself a favor and order from ANY company but this one. I seriously mean ANY company!!!!"

2015-10-15

"I ordered a dining room table on September 25th and was told it would ship within 1-2 weeks. On September 30th a representative called and told me that this item would ship the week of October 5th. On October 5th I called and was told that the table should be in their warehouse on Monday, October 12th and I should receive it on October 14th. I began calling them on Monday, October 12th but there was either no answer when I choose a specific extension or when the extension answered it rang busy 3 times and hung up. I then began sending e-mails to them and as of today October 15th have not received any communication back. I have tried unsuccessfully on each day (October 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th) via e-mail and phone and have been unable to speak to anyone regarding the status of my order. I FAX'd over a communication yesterday (October 14th) stating that if I did not hear from someone within 24 hours you left me no choice but to cancel my order. I have again tried this morning to reach you by phone but your phone system no matter which choice I make continues back with the same message. Obviously you have either gone out of business or are no longer taking phone calls.

2015-10-14

"I ordered an item on 10/11/15, company cancels the order, however the company still hasn't returned the money back to my account. I have left several voice messages and as well sent several emails, to which no one has responded. Every time I call, I get a recorded message. It makes believe that this is scam organization and i'm out of $1600 bucks!! What reputable business that has an 800 never has anyone answering their phone lines!! I am in the process of seeking legal recourse. I will spread the word on this company!!!"

2015-10-10

"Ordered a king bedroom set on 8/29 which indicated it would ship in 2 - 3 weeks. It is now 10/10 and I have been told three weeks in a row that it would ship on Friday. It is now the 3rd Saturday and I have received no shipping notification and no call indicating that the furniture would again, not be coming. The customer service reps have been very general on the phone and provide little help only to say that it will likely ship on Friday which never happens. I have also had to be the one to reach out for contact, rather than being notified proactively when I should expect my order. Very disappointed because we are currently living in our guest room until we have furniture. Would not recommend due to poor customer service and consistently delayed delivery. "

2015-09-26

"It was easy to find the product we were looking for - Entertainment Center - 5
It was easy to place an order -5
Delivery was late - almost 3 weeks instead of 2... - 4
White glove deliveryelivery team - 5
Overall - 5 Stars

Share Home Furniture Mart's store rating

Home Furniture Mart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Home Furniture Mart is not a merchant member
Home Furniture Mart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!