• HomeClick

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"The most OUTSTANDING customer service I have ever received. Fedex mishandled the delivery, and Homeclick couldn't have been more accommodating and helpful. I am very grateful and impressed. Also, my parents LOVE their new showered with their old fashioned tub."

"What a fantastic place to shop! Everything from quality and selection, to ease of purchase, to expedited and safe delivery is top notch. Customer service is excellent. Everything I ordered arrived quickly; was very carefully boxed and packaged; and in perfect condition. Great value, excellent service, can't ask for anything more."

"I Placed this order on March 27th 2015, the original shipping date was on or before 4/17/2015 then it changed to 4/23/2015 and then to 5/6/2015. On 5/11/2015 I contacted Homeclick and the advised it was back ordered and would possible ship June 18th 2015..... I haven't decided what to do about this so far i will most likely cancel the order."

"This was my first purchase from Homeclick and I was pleasantly surprised at how well I was treated. I purchased a Schwinn bicycle at a very competitive price that was shipped from California to Florida for me. I had several contacts with customer service along the way that were handled in a very professional manner. I was able to track my purchase as it travelled across the country. It arrived a perfect condition with incident. I would not hesitate to use Homeclick's services again."

"Order was received in a timely manner, even with a technical issue with the payment site, it was resolved expeditiously. I would shop again here in a heart beat!"

"This is my first time order from HomeClick . But it's my very bad experience. I ordered 36" vanity top w/ sink and morror and faucet.
When we receipted the merchandise, it was missing faucet and need wait couple days for replacement.
When I finish installed and we found few little hole on side wood. It's quality issue. But I don't have choice, I have to fix it
by my self. I just can said it's my bad luck.

I think will not buy something from HomeClick again.

I'm so happy HomeClick customer service to took care my issue very quick and solved my problem now.
Although it has had little damaged, But I'm really very satisfy
their professional service for customers.
I want to change my rating and happy to give them 5 star.
Thank you very much HomeClick customer service teams.

"I haven't yet received my products. But so far not thrilled with the customer service. I was attracted on their site with a 25% discount on my first purchase. Turns out they said I read it wrong, and gave me 10%. Very hard to get customer service on the line, I spoke to 4 of them so far, and still have not been sent a BILL for my purchase, (Charged several days ago) in spite of several promises. Everyone I spoke to was personable and nice, but no one has sent me an invoice. I did receive a mail inviting me to a professional builder's CONCIERGE access, but no one ever answered that phone either. So, in limbo here… hoping my stuff arrives, but no idea what I'm paying for it. Unhappy so far, and hope that will change!"

"Arrived in good condition. Arrived at good timing within 5 business days.

Great customer service! Great pricing!

Very happy

"no problems
By the way N/A is not one of your options below.
Be specific!!!

"Item was received. Item was slightly damaged before being boxed, but was still shipped. The item was not exactly what the manufacturer online discription described. "

"I found HomeClick an easy site to navigate, found exactly what I wanted , at a price that I needed. Customer service was helpful, and delivery was right on target."

"Great item and customer service was the best I ever had."

"Was very helpful after talking to customor service and got things right."

"We ordered a patio table from HomeClick. There were some issues with delivery that were handled by customer service in a very professional manner. The table arrived and it is of great quality. We are enjoying our dinners on it. "

"Great products at a fantastic price - much less than I could find elsewhere. Quick delivery, well-packaged. Easy to use. Highly satisfied."

Share HomeClick's store rating

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.