• HomeClick

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.53/10 6.53/10

"I ordered a bathroom vanity. nice product, good company"

"Pleasure to do business and would recommend to anyone. Even though I had an issue with my order but Frank when out a way to make it right. "

"I decided to cancel my order after about 24 hours from the time it was placed. I was concerned that this company would be a problem because they bill orders before they are shipped. I noted that my order was not cancelled by the supplier even though it was requested 24 hours before it was shipped. Keep in mind that homeclick is a broker for other vendors, so they are at the mercy of those vendors. Anyway, Spencer made it right. I think he is a manager and he called me quickly after I complained. He informed me that he would give me a discount on the order it I decided not to cancel. When I declined, he indicated that he would credit my PayPal account and that I should send the items back and he would handle those arrangements. I spoke with the FedEx driver when he arrived with the items, and he thought I should just refuse the shipment and he would just bring them back to the package center for return to sender. Within an hour of the driver indicating through the tracking number that the items would be returned I received the refund on my PayPal account. Great customer service."

"Your knowledgeable staff and great production selection and pricing made this one a no-brainer. Can't wait to shop again and I'm spreading the good word!"

"Order was placed on 3/17 showing item is in stock. Got an email on 3/18 saying that item won't be shipping until 5/4. The funny thing is that item is still showing as being "In stock and will ship in 24 to 48 hours" on their website. Stay away!"

"So far, so good. Received what I ordered, happy with the price and shipping."

"While we had difficulty getting clarity from customer service on our order status and were very unhappy with the length of time it took to actually receive all of the items we ordered, management did an excellent job of correcting deficiencies."

"Your customer service and sales rep are the best. They are friendly and knowledgeable of your products."

"Seamless transaction! Paid for my order and it shipped the next day and I received it in no time. Thanks for making online shopping so easy!"

"I ordered a kitchen sink on Friday 3/6 and just received it in the mail today. Amazin turnaround time! This was my first order with Homeclick and can't wait to place more."

"Toto Drake toilets are the best toilet for your money at a great price and getting it from Homeclick was fast quick and priced great.

Toilets come packed well to make sure no shipping damage.

"Love HomeClick and always have used them for all my remodeling purchases. I usually place my order directly online myself and than work with Frank on everything post order who always has been attentive and helpful

Great company

"Purchased a Media Chest for the Bedroom Mini Theater and everything went well. The delivery time was well within reason and the driver was a nice guy. The furniture was not damaged although the finish could have been better for the price. A good idea would be to include; 1) Directions so you can remove the drawers without fear of breaking something, and 2) Touch-Up tube for the inevitable blemish here and there."

"Took one month to get the rest of my order and it arrived partly damaged.

"Ordered two sets of faucets at the begining of February, still waiting for my delivery, no contact, a bit annoyed as this is an international order and have been charged over $1000 for shipping, yes $1000! Order copper sinks at the same time from another site and was charged $90 shipping and delivery was 10 days."

Share HomeClick's store rating

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.