• HomeClick HomeClick Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.86/10 6.86/10

"I have purchased several items for my house--bathroom fixtures, toilets and small furniture--and I have been very pleased with the speedy and accurate service from HomeClick. All of my items arrived quickly and none of the items were damaged. So far, so good!

"Everything was great about the table and chairs with the exception that the table top has a nick in the surface about 12" in from the outer edge. It was there as soon as I opened the box and removed the packing, but the box was not damaged in any way."

"Order expected last week but I had to look for it, no call.
I then called and scheduled for Monday at 4pm.
I waited and no show no call.
I called again, it didn't get on the truck.
Just called this morning, they have to try to locate it so as to tell me what happened, and will call back later.
I had someone waiting to install yesterday now they are on hold, again.
I will not place another order if this is the only shipping company they utilize.

"The blanket I ordered was shown as white in the picture and described as white. Upon arrival, the packaging said white. The blanket is cream or off-white colored. While It did not not meet my expectation or needs. In an effort to assist me in addressing the issue, I received outstanding customer attention and service. Spencer went above and beyond in helping me to seek a solution. Thank you for treating a customer like a person not a dollar. "

"Be aware of this company, they are not stand behind their selling, I received a opened, returned and missing parts box from them, not a brand new product. They put the responsibility of examining the product on their customers, which are you, not on themselves."

"Inside of pan was smaller than expected to pack large amounts of food in at once. However, pan was sturdy to hold allocated contents and grilling was evenly done. "

"This was my first experience shopping with Homeclick. I was very impressed with the selection of products and the prices were cheaper than any other website I looked at. I purchased a new kitchen faucet. It shipped the day after I purchased it and arrived to my house 3 days later in perfect condition. I am very pleased with my experience and will definitely be shopping with Homeclick again in the near future!"

"fast shipping, the light is almost $250 cheaper than a local lighting store we got the light from. returned the one from local store and bought from homeclick."

"Fantastic prices and costumer service!"

"Ordered twice - about a month difference between orders. Once for each bathroom we are remodeling. Great experience both times. Customer service and sales are helpful and responsive. Shipping is reasonably quick."

"Had difficulty placing order using the code CART05 since 6/01! Due to time difference could not reach a representative until today! Steve was extremely helpful today! He took the time to investigate, assess, answer all my product questions and solve my issues. He then completed my order. I really appreciated his commitment, professional attitude, and helpfulness. I Thanked him for making this a pleasant experience! Great Job Steve!"

"Great price, fast, free shipping, and a great product! What more could one ask for?"

"The most OUTSTANDING customer service I have ever received. Fedex mishandled the delivery, and Homeclick couldn't have been more accommodating and helpful. I am very grateful and impressed. Also, my parents LOVE their new showered with their old fashioned tub."

"What a fantastic place to shop! Everything from quality and selection, to ease of purchase, to expedited and safe delivery is top notch. Customer service is excellent. Everything I ordered arrived quickly; was very carefully boxed and packaged; and in perfect condition. Great value, excellent service, can't ask for anything more."

"I Placed this order on March 27th 2015, the original shipping date was on or before 4/17/2015 then it changed to 4/23/2015 and then to 5/6/2015. On 5/11/2015 I contacted Homeclick and the advised it was back ordered and would possible ship June 18th 2015..... I haven't decided what to do about this so far i will most likely cancel the order."

Share HomeClick's store rating

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.