• Address: 245 Belmont Dr Somerset, NJ 08873

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10

"Item arrived on time and as described. We ordered a large mirrored medicine cabinet. It arrived in two boxes. Both were very well packed and the cabinet was not damaged in shipping."

"Buying from Homeclick has turned out to be my worst shopping experience ever. I didn't set out to buy from them I was actually shopping on the American Express Rewards web site. I had a lot of points accumulated and my wife wanted a new dishwasher so I thought I was being smart and avoiding a shopping trip for an appliance. I placed the order for the dish washer in early March but it didn't arrive until the end of March. I had the washer installed the day after it arrived and after a lot of plumbing and leveling and swearing the dishwasher was ready to go, press the power button and nothing. Disappointed but not defeated I called HomeClick who referred me to the manufacturer. I called them and found out they didn't have anyone in the Dallas area who serviced their products. After two weeks I got a call stating they could have a service technician out at the end of April. This just wasn't acceptable and what about about the next time I need service, another month? I contacted American Express because I felt they were responsible in my view, that's where I was shopping. I received no help from them, and I'll never use their web site again. Now it is July 23rd, the dishwasher was returned nearly two months ago and to this day I have received a refund. Shop with HomeClick and your likely to be writing about your worst shopping nightmare next. "

"I compare prices before I buy anything, HomeClick is by far the cheapest. You also save by not paying tax and shipping charges. My package arrived in perfect condition. HomeClick is my new store, I also called the store twice and your customer service was excellent. You guys are the best, keep it up."

"GREAT company! Professional, knowledgeable, friendly, honest, prompt. Fantastic price, free shipping. Zero problems. So pleased."

"TOTO UltraMax II One-Piece Toilet
After much review, we decided on this model based on so many good reviews and Home Click had a very good price including free shipping. The toilet arrived on 7/11 from the East Coast to West Coast, not bad for free delivery. The delivery company brought it, well boxed on a pallet to the front door. There was no damage visible and once opened, it appears to be in perfect condition. Next week, I'll install it.

"Smooth transaction. Quick delivery, Great product!!!"

"Excellent product! Shipping was fast, excellent price point! Will order from them again. "

"Lights were in perfect condition and packaged in original unopened packaging. They are perfect and look fantastic installed."

"Ordered 3 items through HomeClick. One was sent with AM Trucking and delivered very quickly. Two others were sent through Daylight Transport, it took longer, but were delivered in good condition also."

"Process with well with HomeClick. The shipping company, Estes, was a different matter. They were horrible. Delivery could only occur in the afternoon. Set up delivery on a Friday, and was assured a call would be made one hour prior to delivery. Estes made no call, and no one was home to receive. Called Estes and gave them my cell phone number to call prior to Monday delivery attempt. Call was made to home number instead. No one home, so delivery was cancelled. I left a voice mail and cell phone number with the local Estes manager who proceeded to call back on my home phone. Fortunately, my wife had returned home, answered call, and was told delivery would occur at 6 that evening. Delivery was finally made about 8. I recommend that HomeClick find another, reputable shippingcompany to work with. I had not previously heard of this company, and now I know why. I'm still appalled that I had to pay for this service (or lack thereof). Tom Anthony"

"I will not order from Homeclick again for two reasons: they charge your credit card when your order is placed, whether or not the item is available, and then they do not verify that the item was actually available from their third-party vendor and shipped. They charged my card $269.85 on the day I ordered three purses that their website listed as "in stock." One purse arrived a few days after the promised shipping time. The other two never arrived. When I called three weeks later to find out if they were back ordered I was told they were no longer being manufactured and my money would be refunded. After three weeks! When were they planning to tell me and refund my money if I hadn't called? Maybe hoping I wouldn't call? Very poor business practice -- shady really. Secondly, I can't be sure it was Homeclick, but since I placed the order, I have had a significant increase in unsolicited, unwanted marketing email, from retailers that I've never heard of. Whenever possible I check (or uncheck) the box so that they will not share my email address, so if it was them, they either they didn't make it easy to decline, or they ignored my selection. Shady. Only positive note is that my customer service rep promised to have the refund posted within 24 hours. Hopefully that will happen. "

"I bought the luytens bench from Achla. I'm very happy with the puchase!! Nice bench,easy to assemble."

"The service was fantastic, Steve in New Jersey, went out of his way to help me. I would definetly order from them again. I received the merchandise four days after I placed the order.
Couldn't be more pleased and I am impressed with this company.

"RatingA++++
I have been working with Amelia, Customer Service Associate on the purchase of a beautiful scrolled wall mirror over the past couple of months. Unfortunately the mirror distributor (in PA I believe) sent 3 broken mirrors directly to my home over the past 7 weeks. The mirrors all had some degree of breakage because of the poor packaging from the distributor and the mirror is delicate with lots of mirrored scroll work. I worked closely with Amelia and we came to the conclusion that ordering and shipping out mirror #4 was futile. Anyway, HomeClick not only refunded my money but has agreed to cover any disposal fees for the 3 large broken mirrors and the packaging ($75 estimate from my curbside garbage collection co). HomeClick is a class act and I would not hesitate to purchase from them again. I give them a 10 out of 10 rating -- or A+++ for customer service. The broken mirrors were not at all their fault and they did their best to work with me. They want to ensure that their customers are 110% satisfied. Way to go to HomeClick!! You treated me fairly and did your absolute best in this unfortunate situation. I applaud you!!!! You are a professional company and an asset to online shopping sites with outstanding prices.
Mary (Oregon)

"I have used HomeClick twice now. Once when we remodeled our own kitchen and again when I remodeled a friends kitchen. The prices are great and the selection equally as good. Will definitely shop with them again."

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.