Stores > HomeClick

Customer service: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-21

Misleading

"The lamp were nice but the picture you see on line is misleading. They show the wire completely covered. Where in fact the do not give you enough covers and backing. Just two covers and one backing. For the price you would think they would give you enough wire cover and backings. "

This review was modified by 2Broke2care on August 21 2016 05:18:00 AM

2016-08-13

Quick and Easy!

"Spent a lot of time looking for some specific toilet seats to fit our Eljer Emblem toilets. Found them at HomeClick for the best price on the internet and in stock too! Easy click through ordering with Amazon pay and our order showed up in just a couple of days!. Could not be any happier with our HomeClick experience!"

This review was modified by stripe17 on August 13 2016 06:09:12 AM

2016-08-04

Order lost in transit, curt customer service.

"3+ weeks passed with 2 requests for information regarding delayed order/ lost in transit. No apology, just curt emails in response."

This review was modified by customer1976 on August 04 2016 12:45:16 PM

2016-08-04

Great Customer Service

"Immediate shipping, merchandise exactly as described on the first order, and terrific customer service (in the person of Spencer Freedman) when, on a second order, the Nameeks warehouse sent the wrong item and Spencer made sure that the error was corrected and quickly."

This review was modified by RobWoz on August 04 2016 08:09:13 AM

2016-07-31

Quick shipping of just what i needed!

"This painting/picture lamp was just what I was looking for and matched the other one that I had for a large painting in my dining room."

2016-07-22

Best Value on Expensive Pendant Lights

"HomeClick had a great price for Bruck Rainbow 2 pendant lights that beat everyone's prices by a large amount. I was a bit skeptical at first when I saw the price, but ordered them anyway because I knew HomeClick was a established company. The lights came quickly and were packaged well and were the same as what is selling by other online lighting stores and brick and mortar stores but for a lot less. The pendants look beautiful in my kitchen. I wish I could have got the trade discount which would of saved me even more, but didn't want to waste time signing up just in case the price went up while I was waiting.

-Vampire Architect-

This review was modified by VampireArchitect on July 22 2016 08:26:56 AM

2016-07-15

BAD START GOOD FINISH

"I ordered a china-hutch and when delivered to my home came in a million pieces ! All the glass and mirror in the unit was shattered beyond repair. The shelve supports were broken off and the door frames were bent. The box was delivered upside down. Since you have to unpack the boxes yourself, non of the damage was detected while the delivery driver was at my home. He quickly took off after depositing my items. When we discovered all the damage, I called Homeclick customer service and they were anxious to remedy the situation. Obviously, the shippers must have dropped the hutch to have caused so much damage. Homeclick asked for photos as evidence of the damage, and then expeditiously reordered a replacement for me. The new china-hutch was delivered in a short period of time and in good condition. This time the box was secured properly inside the truck and was delivered right side up ! All was in good condition when unpacked, not one piece of glass or mirror was broken. Homeclick handled the issue in a timely and efficient manner. They made a "bad" situation end "good!" I would order from them again."

This review was modified by homeclick225 on July 15 2016 03:30:43 PM

2016-06-20

Vanity of vanities

"After searching for a reasonably priced, in stock vanity, I happened upon Homeclick. Easy to search for exactly what I needed, quick to find, delivered within the stated time frame. All went well, and the vanity is here. Good experience with this company and I will definitely continue to use Homeclick."

2016-06-07

Great packing

"We ordered a Toto commode and 3 days after it arrived, we still had not opened the boxes. We are in the midst of a reno, and just had had no time. But, at a get-together with friends, one of the guests had sold this product for 30 years and said that we needed to check it, as they often arrive with the bowl cracked if it is boxed instead of crated. Needless to say, as soon as we got home, we opened the boxes and all was fine. The shipping packing was well beyond anything we had ever seen before. The foam was covered in plastic and molded to the curves of the bowl and tank!! Just amazing!"

2016-05-30

Best online purchase ever

"I placed back to back orders a day apart thinking I would receive the same discount. I called on the 2nd order and was offered a great deal as well as very helpful info concerning my purchase options. Items arrived exactly on time and exactly what I ordered. I could not be happier with the price and the service"

This review was modified by askjanetw on May 30 2016 08:00:22 PM

2016-05-28

Does HomeClick exist?????

"I ordered 4 Toto toilets about May. 13 and was informed at that time, delivery would be about May 20. I called after May 20 and was told the toilets were to be delivered May 27 and they would call the day before delivery. On May 26, after several unanswered phone calls, I finally emailed HomeClick and received a response that the toilets were at the local terminal and I will receive a phone call 24 hours before delivery. It's now over 2 weeks since I ordered the toilets and i don't have any toilets. Both delivery dates I was given have come and gone. I can't rate the product since I don't have it. "

2016-05-20

Beautiful table at a good price

"I found this table on another website and fell in love with it, but thought the price was a little high. I searched for a few weeks and found HomeClick. The price was great, and there was even an additional sale that saved me $$. The table was packaged well, and arrived quickly. I had one small problem in that the order status wasn't updating. I called the customer service line and they gave me all the information and apologized for the glitch in the system. I was very pleased with their help and service."

This review was modified by TamiFenton on May 20 2016 01:08:21 PM

2016-05-15

Very Disappointed

"I placed an order with Homeclick on 5/02 for items to be installed in a new house that I am building. As of 5/15 the items are still not delivered and I cannot get a straight answer out of the delivery company, AM Home Delivery, contracted by Homeclick. This is very frustrating as the items were ordered in plenty of time to arrive by the date needed. I would not recommend Homeclick no matter their pricing. The price doesn't matter if you cannot get and use the item you ordered."

2016-05-14

Received before time

"Received package on time and in good condition. "

2016-05-03

overcharge on shipping

"seller charges excessive shipping and handling fees"

Share HomeClick's store rating

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,513 merchant members.