• Address: 245 Belmont Dr Somerset, NJ 08873

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10

"We received our item and it had many broken pieces in it. After many phone calls and emails to the company they finally sent out another one and it was perfect, nothing broken at all. They were friendly and tried to help but the entire process took 4 months to complete. We ordered the item originally in Oct. and then the 2nd one was in Jan. when we finally got it. I am happy with the new one that we have but not sure if it was worth the little money we saved in going with this company."

"At this time, I am still having trouble with HC on a backorder refund. Everything went well until a refund was necessary. It is going on two weeks and still no luck. I spoke on the phone to HC customer service who stated "the refund was issued, but it must not have gone through." That was all he offered, no solution or promise to take care of it. When asked to speak to a supervisor, he stated none was available."

"Homeclick sent the incorrect item and refused to issue a refund without having me donate the incorrectly shipped item and send them the receipt. Customer service was unhelpfull in resolving this issue despite several attempts."

"I just got the curio cabinet today and still have to out it together. The dresser I got last week and u am satisfied with the dresser "

"Item was out of stock but still arrived a week sooner than expected, and in great shape."

"WHEN I HAD A BIG PROBLEM, HOME CLICK CALLED IMMEDIATELY TO RESOLVE IT. I STILL THINK THEY ARE A LITTLE SLOW IN SHIPPING AFTER THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY"

"I ordered two Kwikset electronic deadbolts because they had the best price and threw in a nice coat rack to take advantage of a promotion. They say upfront it could take weeks to ship which is lousy. I received a delay notification after one week on the coat rack and 2 weeks after placing the order I received a refund notification but not what I was being refunded for. The refund amount didn't match any of my items. THEY ADVERTISE ITEMS THEY DON'T HAVE! I have two door frames with no locks and weeks have gone by waiting. These people are garbage. I know the price can be tempting but would you like to wait weeks only to find out they can't come thru?
***UPDATE*** Today I received a personal phone call from HomeClick. I have to say I was impressed. He tried to make it right by offering big discounts on the items backordered. The discount was good but the deadbolts were too far out to do it. He also is sending a gift certificate for the hassle. Although it was a rough experience I have to say I have never had a company try to make it right to that extent. So on that side I was impressed.

"First off they said next day delivery and it took two weeks. Received a damaged table and a server with one door cracked all the way through. I watched the delivery driver drop some of my furniture from to top of his box truck all the way to the pavement, about 12 feet. I called the very next day after I unpacked everything to tell them what happened. Spoke to Frank Muniz and he said no problem they'll send new stuff, I just had to send him pictures. Well here I am a month later after several phone calls and dealing with several other people and nothing to show for it. They said they would call me back several times and I am yet to receive a single call from them. They left off with "we can send you a furniture doctor free of charge," I couldn't help but laugh at them. Next call is to my credit card company. This is what you get when you deal with a middleman from dirty Jersey. My advice, pay a little more somewhere else. "

"The item have arrived and in perfect condition,thank you for your replacement damaged item,your service is excellent "

"Great service, fast delivery...!! Highly recommended..."

"I ordered a king size bed frame from Homeclick.com. I inadvertenly odered two bed frames on two separate orders within minutes of each other. I realized my mistake and promptly emailed them to cancel one of them. I received confirmation the next day that one order was being canceled. Come delivery time and two bed frames (both orders) showed up. I called the company and they said that they had screwed up and processed both orders. I found out from my bank that both had been charged to my mastercard. Homeclick refused to refund the charge for the second bed until they had received the second unit back. Not only that but they insisted that it was my responsibility to contact the shipper and get the product picked up. Buyer beware when dealing with these guys"

"Very helpful, easy website to use, reliable
Bought 6 Dining room chairs in Aqua. Nervous that buy a color chair would be difficult do to lighting on photos but they were perfect. description exactly what I expected. Free shipping arrived on time

"I have never written a poor review for a company, but my experience with HomeClick was so awful that I felt the need. In a time where online companies compete against each other so much and do what it takes to win over customers, HomeClick seemed to go out of it's way to lose a customer.

I placed an order at the beginning of November that was listed as in stock on the website. Upon paying for the item, I received a confirmation email that my item should arrive in about a week. The next day, I received an email saying that the item was backordered and wouldn't arrive until the end of November. No problem, as it was a Christmas gift. Unfortunatley, toward the end of November, I then got another email saying my item wouldn't ship until December 1. Then December 8. Then December 23. I had paid for this item well over a month ago! Since I didn't think the item would now come in time for Christmas, I called HomeClick and talked to Customer Service. I explained the situation and said I'd like to cancel the order, and they said that it was no problem and that they wuld put in the request and would reimburse me. I thought no big deal - that was easy enough. Of course, that wasn't the case. In the meantime, I bought the product through another company for about $5 more, but had it in my possession 2 days later.

Two and a half weeks later, I received an email saying my item had been shipped. I talked to Customer Service again, who told me that whoever I cancelled my order with was wrong - that they could not cancel my item but only put in a request for cancellation. They said that, despite me cancelling the order 2 1/2 weeks before it was sent, that perhaps it was not enough time to contact the seller. They could not access any of the records of my cancellation request (they didn't have that ability).

I told them that it had been over a month and a half since my purchase, that I cancelled the order weeks ago, and that I already have the item from another company, and that I would like a reimbursement. They said the only option was to wait until the item came in and then call them back for return details. They said I would likely have to pay shipping yet again, which would have totaled nearly half of the cost of the item for the combination of both ways. I talked to several HomeClick representatives on the phone, one of which was very rude. The others were no help and just said they understand my frustration but there is nothing they can do.

The item just arrived. While I already have the item, I am keeping this one as well and will use it as a gift down the road. I have no trust in this company, and do not want to risk shipping the item back and then never getting reimbursed, as so many reviews of this company state. At least now I have the item. I will never buy from this company ever again, even if an item is cheapest here. Take your chances if you wish!

****UPDATE: Within hours of writing this review, I did receive a voicemail and an email from a HomeClick representative. The rep apologized for the issues I encountered and immediately refunded me for the item, in addition to telling me to keep the item. He said they would look into what went wrong. This rep seemed very sincere, and made it clear that this was not the way a normal sale on HomeClick goes down. I still don't know why the issues originally occurred, but due to the effort of this one representative to really reach out, I will likely attempt another purchase from the company again. I believe it is possible that this could have been an unusual experience based on the effort of this representative to ensure I understood this wasn't the norm.

"I recently compared pricing on a WS Collection Urban 70 sink using Google. For what is an $800 sink, Homeclick had the competition beat by $200. Because of the large disparity in pricing, I was very concerned about buying two of these sinks from Homeclick.I noticed that the estimated delivery was seven to ten days, but proceeded knowing that I could contact my credit card company if things went awry. To my surprise and great pleasure, both sinks arrived drop-shipped from WS collections in perfect shape. I have to give Homeclick full marks!"

"I purchased a table and 2 stools from Homeclick. They arrived promptly. My mistake. I ordered the wrong height on the table which meant that the stools did not go with it. I called customer service to see if it might be possible to retun only the pedestal for the table which arrived in a separate box. the customer service rep was friendly and did try to figure out if it would be possible to do this, but after quite a while, I agreed to return the table and order a new one. Later I received an email giving me directions on how to return the table. I was required to repack it exactly as it came, which I expected, but i also needed to put an additional box around each of the 2 boxes, which was a very daunting task. One of the boxes was 32"by32"by4". i gave up on returning it. I figured that by the time I paid for shipping it 2 ways, insuring it, constructing appropriately sized boxes, and getting it to the shipping company, I would be lucky to net half of what I paid for it. When the replacement table arrived it was the exact same as the table I already had plus a small separately shipped extension to make the table taller. If there customer service rep had access to that information I would have saved myself $195!!!!!!!!
Also one of the chairs was defective. i was on the very last step of assembling it when i found out that the predrilled holes for attaching the seat to the frame were on the bottom of the frame instead of the top. And no, I did not put the seat frame on upside-down. the bolts only allowed it to be put on upside right. My husband had to drill holes and obtain longer screws to put the chair together.
My advice to all is NOT to buy furniture online unless it is absolutely necessary. Buy from a store!
HomeClick contacted me after I posted this review and refunded the cost of the table and the defective chair.

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,898 merchant members.