Stores > HomeClick

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

"Absolutely fantastic place to shop with fantastic prices. I was looking for a rug and searched every available place on the web and HomeClick was the best price by far. My order came quickly and in perfect order. Love them and will definitely be ordering again in the future."

"I ordered Bunk beds for a 18" doll as a Christmas gift for my granddaughter. My husband is a carpenter so at first he was going to build them. When I saw them on line at HomeClick he decided that we would order them because for the price they were selling them he wouldn't be able to make them. Got them in just a few days, he assembled them and we are very pleased.

"I just purchased a Casablanca Durant 54" ceiling fan with light kit. It arrived in just a few days in perfect condition. It is as advertised.
Oddly, there was a metal cap included to cover the hole where a light kit would go if you didn't install a light kit. It was marked HUNTER.
I would recommend HomeClick. I've made other purchases from them in the past and all were delivered in a timely fashion and were as described online. (11/1/2015)

"Great job, got these items from hc for best prices in comparison with other sites. Things arrived on the day mentioned in a perfect well packed new package. Well done "

"HomeClick had the product I was looking for and the web site made it easy to order. The product was shipped and delivered with exceptional speed. Actually, FedEx delivered the product in a special van early in the morning. The product was packed securely and arrived in perfect shape. I would buy from HomeClick again."

"I enjoy ordering from Home Click. The prices are the best, the delivery is extremely quick, and everything I have ever ordered has arrived in perfect condition. What's not to like? HomeClick is my first choice when I am remodeling."

"I recently bought a wall-mounted radiator and some related parts from HomeClick. The radiator was listed, but the hanging brackets were not, so I called. The customer service person was very engaged and helpful, and finally found the brackets to complete my order. HomeClick had the best price and free shipping as well. I would certainly shop there again."

"Homeclick offered competitive pricing and great customer service so, I will definitely use them again!"

"They sent me my shower trim in the wrong finish. I called and they said it was now on backorder so they would send the correct finish when it came back in stock. Received the other day and contractor went to install, and they had sent the exact same wrong finish again. Not only that but it was missing parts. I have been waiting almost a week for a resolution and, until l hear back, I have an unworking shower. They have been very unresponsive, won't discuss over the phone, they make you email. And still no idea when the correct finish will be shipped. Horrible experience. I ordered this on July 22, it's now October. "

"Order was tracked nicely, emails alerts as status. Received as promised, in great condition, product runs as expected. "

"I purchased Belleek Baby mug for a friend for his first baby.

They loved it!

Easy order, fast delivery, competitive pricing!

"Great customer service! Needed to return a product, no problem it shipped within a few days. Customer Service was professional and returned my call and e-mail promptly when I had an issue. I would highly recommend this company. I bought 3 copper sinks, and love the product. :) "

"very happy with the product received from HomeClick."

"The item arrived faster than what the original due date was. The price and quality of the product was very good. I would definitely make future purchases at HomeClick."

"We won't be using HomeClick again. The checkout process was not smooth, the product wasn't shipped on time, and delivery took a week longer than the estimated delivery date. When a confirmation email says the product will be shipped on or before a certain date, I expect the product to be shipped. If HomeClick can't meet their own expectations, the company has issues."

Share HomeClick's store rating

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,682 merchant members.