Stores > HomeClick

Customer service: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

2016-07-22

Best Value on Expensive Pendant Lights

"HomeClick had a great price for Bruck Rainbow 2 pendant lights that beat everyone's prices by a large amount. I was a bit skeptical at first when I saw the price, but ordered them anyway because I knew HomeClick was a established company. The lights came quickly and were packaged well and were the same as what is selling by other online lighting stores and brick and mortar stores but for a lot less. The pendants look beautiful in my kitchen. I wish I could have got the trade discount which would of saved me even more, but didn't want to waste time signing up just in case the price went up while I was waiting.

-Vampire Architect-

This review was modified by VampireArchitect on July 22 2016 08:26:56 AM

2016-07-15

BAD START GOOD FINISH

"I ordered a china-hutch and when delivered to my home came in a million pieces ! All the glass and mirror in the unit was shattered beyond repair. The shelve supports were broken off and the door frames were bent. The box was delivered upside down. Since you have to unpack the boxes yourself, non of the damage was detected while the delivery driver was at my home. He quickly took off after depositing my items. When we discovered all the damage, I called Homeclick customer service and they were anxious to remedy the situation. Obviously, the shippers must have dropped the hutch to have caused so much damage. Homeclick asked for photos as evidence of the damage, and then expeditiously reordered a replacement for me. The new china-hutch was delivered in a short period of time and in good condition. This time the box was secured properly inside the truck and was delivered right side up ! All was in good condition when unpacked, not one piece of glass or mirror was broken. Homeclick handled the issue in a timely and efficient manner. They made a "bad" situation end "good!" I would order from them again."

This review was modified by homeclick225 on July 15 2016 03:30:43 PM

2016-06-20

Vanity of vanities

"After searching for a reasonably priced, in stock vanity, I happened upon Homeclick. Easy to search for exactly what I needed, quick to find, delivered within the stated time frame. All went well, and the vanity is here. Good experience with this company and I will definitely continue to use Homeclick."

2016-06-07

Great packing

"We ordered a Toto commode and 3 days after it arrived, we still had not opened the boxes. We are in the midst of a reno, and just had had no time. But, at a get-together with friends, one of the guests had sold this product for 30 years and said that we needed to check it, as they often arrive with the bowl cracked if it is boxed instead of crated. Needless to say, as soon as we got home, we opened the boxes and all was fine. The shipping packing was well beyond anything we had ever seen before. The foam was covered in plastic and molded to the curves of the bowl and tank!! Just amazing!"

2016-05-30

Best online purchase ever

"I placed back to back orders a day apart thinking I would receive the same discount. I called on the 2nd order and was offered a great deal as well as very helpful info concerning my purchase options. Items arrived exactly on time and exactly what I ordered. I could not be happier with the price and the service"

This review was modified by askjanetw on May 30 2016 08:00:22 PM

2016-05-28

Does HomeClick exist?????

"I ordered 4 Toto toilets about May. 13 and was informed at that time, delivery would be about May 20. I called after May 20 and was told the toilets were to be delivered May 27 and they would call the day before delivery. On May 26, after several unanswered phone calls, I finally emailed HomeClick and received a response that the toilets were at the local terminal and I will receive a phone call 24 hours before delivery. It's now over 2 weeks since I ordered the toilets and i don't have any toilets. Both delivery dates I was given have come and gone. I can't rate the product since I don't have it. "

2016-05-20

Beautiful table at a good price

"I found this table on another website and fell in love with it, but thought the price was a little high. I searched for a few weeks and found HomeClick. The price was great, and there was even an additional sale that saved me $$. The table was packaged well, and arrived quickly. I had one small problem in that the order status wasn't updating. I called the customer service line and they gave me all the information and apologized for the glitch in the system. I was very pleased with their help and service."

This review was modified by TamiFenton on May 20 2016 01:08:21 PM

2016-05-15

Very Disappointed

"I placed an order with Homeclick on 5/02 for items to be installed in a new house that I am building. As of 5/15 the items are still not delivered and I cannot get a straight answer out of the delivery company, AM Home Delivery, contracted by Homeclick. This is very frustrating as the items were ordered in plenty of time to arrive by the date needed. I would not recommend Homeclick no matter their pricing. The price doesn't matter if you cannot get and use the item you ordered."

2016-05-14

Received before time

"Received package on time and in good condition. "

2016-05-03

overcharge on shipping

"seller charges excessive shipping and handling fees"

2016-05-01

Nice office chair

"Bought the Serta Executive office chair - model 43520 in Brown. It is a great looking chair, very easy to assemble, and very comfortable. Well pleased. wish it was real leather, but...."

This review was modified by Busyman097 on May 01 2016 04:17:04 AM

2016-04-30

How can I review my order when it is still not here?

"This is the second time I have ordered from this company. I received notification that my latest order shipped on 4/19/16, but it is now 4/30/16 and I do not have the chairs.

I find it amusing that you would like a review, when the order has not even arrived.

I am not amused at the poor shipping or delivery service that you provide and will not order again. If this product is not here by Monday, May 2, 2016 I will cancel it.

If you would like returning customers or satisfaction or a recommendation from customers, I think you had best fix this unacceptable issue.

This review was modified by nancyfling on April 30 2016 08:45:10 AM

2016-04-29

Excellent Site

"Great selection of quality products at very good prices. Thank you, HomeClick."

This review was modified by go2ucla on April 29 2016 08:25:57 PM

2016-04-27

"Ordered 7 piece Palm Springs rattan outdoor patio set and had it delivered within 6 days of order placement. UPS delivery was great. A very pleasant driver was kind enough to place 2 heavy pallets in my garage. Shipment was in great packaging in order to protect product. Found only 1 minor issue. 1 cushion had slight tear. Contacted Spencer Freedman and was assured that a replacement would arrive within 2 weeks. Mr. Freedman provided excellent customer support and service. On a 1 to 10 scale I would have to give him a 15. I will certainly consider HC for future purchases. "

This review was modified by 1HappyPaul on April 27 2016 05:59:17 AM

2016-04-14

"Was hesitant to order after reading some not so great reviews, but am 100 percent satisfied with everything start to finish. Customer Service was friendly, helpful & knowledgeable; the table is exactly as pictured, well-made & goes perfectly in our newly remodeled kitchen. Shipping was free and super fast - it arrived in less than a week! Would absolutely order from them again and have already recommended to friends."

This review was modified by theresajbro on April 14 2016 01:12:42 PM

Share HomeClick's store rating

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.