• HomeClick HomeClick Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

2015-07-25

"What a pleasure doing business with HomeClick. First of all, the luggage that I purchased was exceptionally priced. The web site was easy to use and the check out process was very simple. I liked the fact that I could check out using my Amazon account. I ordered on Monday evening and received my order the next Thursday. I am going to order a companion piece of luggage from HomeClick and will definitely order from HomeClick."

2015-07-23

"Outstanding customer service!"

2015-07-06

"Ordered a counter stool on 6/15/15 to go with four ordered a month earlier. Received the additional stool, and found that it did not match the stools from the previous order. Wrote Homeclick about this, to which they requested pictures of stools from both orders. A week later, I still have heard not one word from them about what they intend to do to resolve the problem, in spite of having sent two subsequent inquiries into the status of the issue.

By the way, two of the four stools originally delivered came with the wrong bolts to attach the seats to the frames. I bought some washers to make the provided bolts work."

2015-07-02

"Item arrived within a week. Well-packaged and everything in order. I have never had a bad experience with Home Click."

2015-06-29

"I have purchased several items for my house--bathroom fixtures, toilets and small furniture--and I have been very pleased with the speedy and accurate service from HomeClick. All of my items arrived quickly and none of the items were damaged. So far, so good!

2015-06-25

"Everything was great about the table and chairs with the exception that the table top has a nick in the surface about 12" in from the outer edge. It was there as soon as I opened the box and removed the packing, but the box was not damaged in any way."

2015-06-22

"The blanket I ordered was shown as white in the picture and described as white. Upon arrival, the packaging said white. The blanket is cream or off-white colored. While It did not not meet my expectation or needs. In an effort to assist me in addressing the issue, I received outstanding customer attention and service. Spencer went above and beyond in helping me to seek a solution. Thank you for treating a customer like a person not a dollar. "

2015-06-17

"I received a missing parts box from them. In the first contact, they requested I have to pay for shipping because it is more than 1 month. I finally get in touch with the customer service manager, Spencer, I explained the problem and he helped me out to solve my problem and no charge on my end. He is a reasonable person and willing to help and solve customer's problem. I am happy with their support and service. "

2015-06-15

"Inside of pan was smaller than expected to pack large amounts of food in at once. However, pan was sturdy to hold allocated contents and grilling was evenly done. "

2015-06-15

"This was my first experience shopping with Homeclick. I was very impressed with the selection of products and the prices were cheaper than any other website I looked at. I purchased a new kitchen faucet. It shipped the day after I purchased it and arrived to my house 3 days later in perfect condition. I am very pleased with my experience and will definitely be shopping with Homeclick again in the near future!"

2015-06-14

"fast shipping, the light is almost $250 cheaper than a local lighting store we got the light from. returned the one from local store and bought from homeclick."

2015-06-08

"Fantastic prices and costumer service!"

2015-06-07

"Ordered twice - about a month difference between orders. Once for each bathroom we are remodeling. Great experience both times. Customer service and sales are helpful and responsive. Shipping is reasonably quick."

2015-06-04

"Had difficulty placing order using the code CART05 since 6/01! Due to time difference could not reach a representative until today! Steve was extremely helpful today! He took the time to investigate, assess, answer all my product questions and solve my issues. He then completed my order. I really appreciated his commitment, professional attitude, and helpfulness. I Thanked him for making this a pleasant experience! Great Job Steve!"

2015-05-26

"Great price, fast, free shipping, and a great product! What more could one ask for?"

Share HomeClick's store rating

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.