• Address: 245 Belmont Dr Somerset, NJ 08873

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10

"Easy to use and had the best price for the product I ordered. Product arrived undamaged. Which when considering it is a toilet bowl and tank, I always am amazed when they arrive in "1 piece"!"

"two of the three products arrived with scratches and markings, unacceptable for brand new toilet seats. contacted customer service, got a fair response and refund."

"Smooth transaction. The price of my toilet was much cheaper than Amazon.com. Definitely will use this site to order again."

"Great product and fast shipping! thanks HomeClick"

"ery Fast!! Ordered a Headboard for company on Monday 10/20 and received by Thursdays 10/23. The headboard was perfect and looked just like it did in the picture. It was securely wrapped and packaged from the manufacturer so it was received with no damage. The piece really gave the guest room a more homey and completed look. I am very happy with my purchase would recommend Homeclick to friends and family as well as order from their site again!!"

"Ordered a Toto toilet. Great price!! Free shipping!! Kind of worried that it might get damaged during shipping, it being heavy porcelain objects. Delivered by FedEx. Boxes WERE labeled as fragile. One box had obvious damage but it was packed so well that there was no damage done to the contents thank you very much. Had emailed questions before and after shipment which were both actually answered to what I really wanted to know, within 2 days. Not some canned reply. Shoutout to Malcolm! Would recommend Homeclick to anyone."

"From out of the blue -- "Thank you, Google." -- came HomeClick to help me in my quest for the perfect chaise. And it was on sale -- and then they gave me a discount -- and free shipping. I think I'm in love."

"I'll be honest. My experience with HomeClick was not initially ideal. The ordering process was easy, the price was good and the delivery process was smooth. As others have mentioned, packaging of products is outstanding. My bookcase Captain's storage bed arrived securely in three sturdy, well-padded boxes. Unfortunately, the furniture itself had some defects unrelated to shipping. Due to non-cooperation from the manufacturer, Coaster, the return process did not move along as quickly as I'd have liked, but I'm happy to say that HomeClick was committed to resolving the issue and I feel that, in the end, my satisfaction was paramount. I am 100% satisfied with their service and can say that others should feel comfortable ordering large pieces from them. In the unlikely event that there is an issue with the product you receive, HomeClick will make it right, even if the manufacturer will not. Thank you, Spencer, for your diligent attention to my order. I appreciate it."

"Great team to work with. When we received our shipment, it was damaged in shipping. I called immediately and shortly thereafter they sent a replacement. Jamie was most helpful and we were completely satisfied with her attitude, helpfulness, and quick reply. We will purchase from them in the future. Thanks team, good job. "

"I am very happy with HomeClick. Good price and deliver as promised. "

mus's Avatar
mus

"Got deal with Homeclick.com a few times. Great prices! Great products! But most important is communication and professionalism of Steve Arnold. Steve is clearly a "people" person and shows his clients how much he likes working with them. Thanks a lot Steve! Thanks a lot HOMECLICK.COM"

"As I said on the Google review. Shipping was fast, arrived only a few days after purchase. It was VERY well packed. It was such a good experience that I'm going to be shopping at HomeClick again.

Never thought you would be able to buy or would want to buy these kinds of products online but HomeClick changed my mind. Mainly because of the way it was packed. A porcelain toilet err "water closet" isn't the most durable to ship. The spray foam into bag approach really worked.

"I had a good experience with HomeClick. After reading reviews of a lot of online furniture sellers or resellers, I felt that this site seemed the most established. I was told my sofa set would arrive in 6 weeks, then 3 weeks, and it actually arrived in about 4 weeks. Free shipping! UPS Freight was good about communication and items were very well wrapped. Very happy with the purchase."

"Great price and great service."

"We were very pleased with the purchase of the Coaster Furniture Occasional Group Solid Wood Sofa Table in Cherry.
We were very pleased with our purchase and look forward to getting more pieces in the future.

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.