• Address: 245 Belmont Dr Somerset, NJ 08873

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

"Incredibly fast service, placed order on Aug 2 and received both bikes on Aug 8. Needed to true one wheel, but that is on Schwinn. Kudo's to Homeclick, as well as Schwinn for a great buying process and a really good pair of bikes!"

"Holy cow! As a former Amazon devotee, I was hesitant to order from an unknown (for me) vendor. Yet Amazon did not carry the hockey set my son had been asking for all year for his birthday, so I ordered from HomeClick (they had the item at the lowest cost of any vendor). I did not inspect the items as my son's birthday was still weeks away. Within hours of him rec'ving it for his birthday, one glove lost all its seams and my son was heartbroken. I did not hold out a lot of hope for a replacement as I had ordered weeks prior and didn't know anything about HomeClick's customer service.

But BOY. Did they deliver.

I received an almost immediate email back from customer service. I was asked to photograph the damaged glove and email a picture. I would have been happy with a replacement glove, but HomeClick replaced the entire set!

For someone who doesn't like change and who has serious trust issues, HomeClick has completely won me over. And my son's dream 9th birthday present wound up not being a bust after all.

Love love love my treatment here!!

"HomeClick is great! First time I ordered from them. Shipping was speedy. Loved the fact that I got regular updates on the status of my shipment. Product arrived in perfect condition. Beautiful tv stand. Easy peasy!"

"I decided the ceiling fan I initially ordered would not meet my needs. I was able to cancel the order and purchase a better fan from HomeClick the same day. Communication was first rate. Overall a great place to do business."

"Shipping is super slow. I placed order on 07/09, today is 08/03 and I did not get it yet"

"Ordered a bike a couple weeks ago. Home click had best price. Bike came in damaged. Home click was not open. Utilized email to contact them. It took too long to hear back from home click.
Updated. I did receive a reply from a mr. Freedman. Got wheel ,bike is now good to go.

"We are extremely happy with this vanity! The expresso color is perfect and the satin finish knobs are beautiful. It arrived it perfect condition and very quick. What made it better was the free shipping."

"I am VERY disappointed with my order. My Vermont Castings sideburner has poor instructions and no instructions on where or how to hook up the electrode wire so what good is it? Can't light it.
My rotisserie has no instructions whatsoever and the rotisserie rod is either short or missing parts but who knows when they can't even put a parts list / instruction sheet in the box, TOTALLY worthless! A big waste of money. I expected better from Vermont Castings.

"I purchased two elongated Toto Drake toilets with sanagloss, and two soft close Toto seats from HomeClick. The items arrived on time, and in good conditions. The pricing was much better than anyone else I could find. I called customer service one time with a couple questions, and they were very friendly. I highly recommend HomeClick, and would definately order from them again. "

"Item arrived on time and as described. We ordered a large mirrored medicine cabinet. It arrived in two boxes. Both were very well packed and the cabinet was not damaged in shipping."

"This is lengthy review but trust me it is worth the read. This product and this company don't deserve any starts because I have burnt them all!

This advice is for any customer who is considering to purchase an item from this company, HomeClick.com--SPEND THE TIME AND READ THIS REVIEW, IT WILL SAVE SO MANY HEADACHES. The discount is always tempting, however my time and energy spent on getting the product was not worth it. I normally don't write reviews but I feel a duty to alert consumers about this company! Just look the other Yelp reviews and trust them those are true... this company has no integrity is confirmed!

Below is a description of my order with Homeclick: All of the emails are still documented and archived and there are some other things that I omitted.

1. On June 14, 2014 I ordered a $92.34 Office Chair from their site and received a confirmation email that it would ship before 7/14/2014. As it was in stock.

2. 4 days later(06/18/14) they sent another email, the Revised Expected Ship Date became 8/1/2014.

3. 06/23/14 they sent the 3RD email, the Revised Expected
Ship Date became 7/20/2014.

4. On 07/22/14 I stilled haven't received any thing from Homeclick. I wrote request through their site.

5. 7/23/2014 they sent the 4TH email, the Revised Expected
Ship Date became 8/14/2014. (Can you believe it?!)

6. Till then I have run out all my patience! I called customer service, they lady explained and say I "might" get it on 8/14/2014 but she can't guarantee. From over 20 years online shopping, I have NEVER heard such thing like this, I requested to cancel this purchase. The representative lady promise me that I will get a full refund notice no less than 48 hours.
Fingers and legs crossed!!!!!

7. 07/24/14 Today, I can't believe my eye seeing the 5TH Revised Expected Ship Date to 8/15/2014. Didn't I cancel this item and what the hell is this about??

Last but most importantly, if this is not scam, what is scam?

"It took a while to resolve my issue but once the returned item was located at the manufacturer I recieved my refund and an apology for the long delay. I'm satisfied that the company does care about its customers"

"I compare prices before I buy anything, HomeClick is by far the cheapest. You also save by not paying tax and shipping charges. My package arrived in perfect condition. HomeClick is my new store, I also called the store twice and your customer service was excellent. You guys are the best, keep it up."

"GREAT company! Professional, knowledgeable, friendly, honest, prompt. Fantastic price, free shipping. Zero problems. So pleased."

"TOTO UltraMax II One-Piece Toilet
After much review, we decided on this model based on so many good reviews and Home Click had a very good price including free shipping. The toilet arrived on 7/11 from the East Coast to West Coast, not bad for free delivery. The delivery company brought it, well boxed on a pallet to the front door. There was no damage visible and once opened, it appears to be in perfect condition. Next week, I'll install it.

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.