hid-lights / PremierTek Reviews - hid-lights.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 1 reviews

hid-lights / PremierTek is not a merchant member
hid-lights / PremierTek does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"I bought these headlights "GP-Thunder 7500K H1 Xenon Plasma Quartz bulbs 55W" from the eBay user "premiertek", which is the alternate store to their main web page.

It states that there's warranty for 45 days. So just before the warranty was gone, the headlight blew out so I sent them an email to provide me with an RMA for the return. In their email it states it needs $5 for processing, shipping & handling of the return. I replied to them that the fee was not specified in the item listing, so they waived it.

Until today, June 4th 2009, I've returned the headlights "FOUR" times. The headlight is very very cheaply made. The blue on it is painted on it, you'd notice it that when it burns out, the blue coating is different.

And their email communication sucks. It takes them about a week to respond to you. And what's even worst are their short responses!! It took me like 3 emails back-and-forth to answer my questions, which I emailed in the first one, but the stupid replying person only answered one of them.

It's very frustrating to deal with these people so I would NOT recommend this store.