Stores > HealthPost
  • HealthPost HealthPost Elite Status

Monday “ Friday: 8am - 5pm. Closed Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays.
      0800 148 148

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
Voice your opinion! Review HealthPost by clicking a star below.
2017-09-20

Highly recommend

"Great products, great price, best service"

2017-09-17

A reliable business, great principles, great service

"I have shopped at HealthPost quite a few times now. Every time the quality of their goods is outstanding.
Their prices are very competitive and they keep the cost of postage low. They are an approachable business
with an efficient 'live chat' system that answers questions quickly.
The website is user friendly and the time between ordering and receiving the goods is quick the system
is simple , their efficiency speaks volumes. Highly recommended.

Great service

"Super fast delivery great price and great loyalty rewards. Will definitely buy off Heathpost again."

Always a good experience

"Healthpost always has everything I'm looking for and the customer reviews make the decision process easier. Their website is easy to navigate and great prices. Bonus points that translate into savings at the checkout make it that little bit more enticing. I can always rely on my package arriving within a day, or two tops. Great company!"

2017-09-14

"Great easy to use website"

2017-09-13

Awesome products and service.

"I wouldn't hesitate to recommend HealthPost to anyone. I have used them for several years now and have received excellent service both over the phone and via email. Staff have a wealth of knowledge around their products and what is suitable for each individual.
My parcels always arrive within 2 days, despite living rurally.
I wouldn't buy from anyone else.

Really fast service

"Check the prices both in pharmacy and supermarket for exactly the same products. Health Post is much cheaper and their service is quick. "

Best Customer Service

"A couple of times when I haven't been happy with something I bought, Healthpost has rectified the situation and I didn't expect them to, but they either refunded me, or gave me store credit. So I'm a happy customer and will continue to use this service. I like the products they provide and they are the cheapest around."

great service

"website easy to use, good prices and goods arrived promptly"

Best NZ Website for Healthy Stuff

"Health Post purchases always arrive quickly and are correct. Their product selection is fantastic, and they have a chat window available on their website that allows you to ask their staff questions directly and get recommendations.
10/10 I will always shop with them again.

2017-09-08

Great service

"I've ordered from them twice. Their prices are great, I got good freebies with some purchases and the delivery was super fast. I definitely consider them to be a trustworthy company"

Excellent Service

"Fast, efficient service at a very reasonable price. I can't think of any reason not to use this service in the future."

Love HealthPost

"Just love HealthPost, easy fast friendly service and honestly feel they put us the consumer first especially when it comes to pricing. Thanks HealthPost, keep doing what you are doing :)"

reliable shopping with EASE

"excellent service and competitive prices - cannot fault the service from logging on to computer to the easy to use site to the delivery to my door. Thank you"

2017-09-06

Keep up the good work

"Healthpost provides excellent pricing with brilliant service"

Share HealthPost's store rating

HealthPost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HealthPost is a merchant member
HealthPost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.