• Rating 0.00/10 2 reviews

0.01 /10
    Gourmet Cooking Online is not a merchant member
    Gourmet Cooking Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Gourmet Cooking Online contact information

"When I signed up for Gourmet Cooking Online, I ordered a couple of recipe books. I never did get a receipt either online or mailed to me. The original price I saw on their site was $9.95 but I was charged over $100 for books I wouldn't even be able to use they were so poorly put together. The charges come first as a small one, then S&H then 2 more payments totaling over $100 for 3 paperbacks that are the worst I've ever seen. It seems they gave me the wrong address to to ship them back as UPS can't find them. I'd never buy anything from these folks again and would like to find out what other sites they run. Don't even go here folks, this is the worst of the worst when it comes to online or any other retailers. Scam is the only appropriate word for what they do."

"I recently purchased The Original Old West Cookbook : A Collection of Recipes in the Chuckwagon, Pioneer, and Southwest Traditions in a special offer from this outfit. In order to order the book I had to go through a maybe 10 step process of declining other products before getting to checkout. I declined everything but still received the book plus other undesired and unordered merchandise (which I was charged for), which I shipped back at my own expense. My advice is to be very careful when ordering from these people or just plain stay away from them totally."