Stores > GeoBlueTravelInsurance

• Fax: 610.482.9953

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

2017-01-14

Account Access Function is Lacking

"This is the second time I've purchased international travel medical insurance through GeoBlue. While each time I've retained my policy number in case of any overseas emergencies, I have been unable to subsequently access my online account, nor have I received any kind of official certificate. Having the policy number and contact phone numbers have allayed any unease, but I have been surprised with the lack of basic subsequent online user friendly access. "

This review was modified by philmfreeman on January 17 2017 12:02:58 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-16-2017

“Hello Philip,

Thank you for your feedback. Once a coverage plan is purchased with us we send an automated email confirmation with your certificate number and detailed instructions on how to register your plan on our website. If you have any further questions for your travel plan or for future travel plans please contact our customer service department who are available to assist our members 24/7 via email at customerservice@geo-blue.com or via telephone at 1-855-481-6647.

2017-01-12

Great Service

"I was injured and had to go to hospital during vacation everything was paid no problems."

This review was modified by jroyston-68634 on January 17 2017 12:01:16 AM

2017-01-11

Glad I Took the Insurance Even Though Not Used!!

"I travel overseas often to visit family and I have never taken any health insurance. Recently some of my friends have fallen or had accidents overseas and did not have coverage. I wanted to feel protected whether or not I had to use the insurance. I am glad that I took the insurance and I will take it again when I travel and I am even recommending this insurance to a friend!"

This review was modified by PHMiller on January 13 2017 01:00:02 PM

2017-01-10

"Thankfully, I didn't have to use this insurance, so I can't say that I was satisfied or dissatisfied. But then again, that's what we all hope for right?"

This review was modified by ashley_wiggins_5335 on January 12 2017 03:30:02 PM

Easy Process - Peace of Mind

"While I didn't actually get to use the insurance - which was a good thing - it gave me peace of mind while I was away. I purchased it online while I was at the airport. It doesn't get more efficient than that. And the rate was great.

I wondered how it would be to use the insurance, but then that would be unnecessarily inviting bad luck.

HAPPY TRAVELS!

2017-01-10

"Did not cover anything other than health insurance"

Rep reply posted Jan-11-2017

“Hello Andrea,

Thank you for your feedback. At GeoBlue we offer plush benefits, unrivaled technology and unsurpassed protection. We provide a choice of medical limits and deductibles, Preexisting coverage options and different plan options for long and short term travel plans at a low cost. We also offer TripProtector coverage plans that provide coverage for trip cancellation benefits due to an array of unforeseen events with three levels to choose from. We are sorry that you seemed to have purchased the wrong plan for this trip, but for your future travels, please contact our customer service at 1-855-481-6647 or by email at customerservice@geo-blue.com for more plan options and information.

GeoBlue”

2017-01-08

Quality app

"Good value. Fits my needs for travel."

2017-01-06

Great service

"I am so happy I was able to get my son medical travel insurance. The agent was wonderful, very helpful, knowledgeable and patient. I will recommend your company to all my friends."

2017-01-05

Quick and Easy

"Very easy to sign up for t his supplemental insurance when traveling out of the country!"

2017-01-05

"Found it very easy to register and am glad to know I am if anything should happen when out of the country."

2017-01-04

Easy to order!

"Very well laid out and easy to use and pick your plan. My card came in the mail just days lster!"

2017-01-04

"Very cordial and friendly repr. and explained everything perfectly."

2017-01-03

Just a rip off

"They act so professional when they sell you travel insurance but hope and pray you don't get sick.
I got sick and had to pay out of pocket. Now it's time to reimburse me they are playing games with me. After I have provided all the information they needed. I'm giving them another week otherwise I'll have my lawyer contact them

2017-01-02

Had to make 3 accounts before I got my account number

"It was way to long and difficult to get simple insurance. The process needs to be simplified to one account not three. I will never get insurance from this company again. "

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2017

“Hello Garret,

Thank you for your feedback. Once a coverage plan is purchased we send an automated email confirmation to the purchaser with the certificate number and detailed instructions about how to register the plan on our website. If you have any further questions about your travel plan and/or questions for any future travel outside the U.S. please contact our customer service department who is available to assist our members 24/7 via email at customerservice@geo-blue.com or via telephone at 1-855-481-6647.

2017-01-01

"Terrible service bad sales advice they offer products by necessity but never satisfied them they call me a fraud person and I will use legal service because at the second day of my state in the hospital after a emergency surgery of intestine occlusion they made the hospital to be retener until Geoblue made investigation about me forcing to the clinic avoiding payments"

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2017

“Hello Claudia,

Thank you for your feedback. The notes in our system reflect our global health and safety department has requested additional information from you for the services you received while traveling. Please contact them at globalhealth@geo-blue.com or via telephone at 610-254-8771. They are available 24/7.

Share GeoBlueTravelInsurance's store rating

GeoBlueTravelInsurance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeoBlueTravelInsurance is a merchant member
GeoBlueTravelInsurance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.