Stores > gearbest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
Voice your opinion! Review gearbest by clicking a star below.
2017-10-16

Cheap and Quality

"When I have no idea about presents for my friends and relatives, GB is the answer. Especially as far as it concerns technology: smartphones, tablet, laptops, TV Boxes. Cheap prices and good quality. It's the safest way to buy from oriental market and to have access to a lot of great brands not easy to find here in Italy. Delivery is guaranteed and you can choose, depending from your time and price, the way you prefer. I've always made secure payments with my card. The Customer service is very fast and kind. My own experience in GB is great!

2017-10-16

Fantastic

"Very satisfied with Gearbest, I have been buying a couple of years and I have never had problems with any shipping. If you have ever gotten an item that was not right, after-sales service has been fast and effective. They also have the best shipping times. From China to Spain it has sometimes taken only 11 days. I will continue shopping on this website because the experience has shown me that it is the safest."

Tienda de confianza.

"Tras realizar más de 11 pedidos a GearBest, he de decir que mi experiencia ha sido totalmente satisfactoria. Todos los articulos los he recibido en plazo excepto uno, y en ese caso el trato y la atención por parte de GearBest fueron impecables. Todos los paquetes han venido bken envueltos y no he tenido problemas de roturas, etc. Además añadir que los precios son de los mejores que se pueden encontrar."

Leagoo mix @ gearbest

"Im a very satisfied costumer! And highly recommend gearbest, but for all new costumers, choosed expedited or priority mail with insurance! So youll have your order safe and sound! "

Excellent WebShop

"Made order for Phillips Xiaomi celling lamp! Fast shipping to Ukraine (less 3 weeks), very good packaging and product quality, and the best after-sales service and support. Excellent! "

Mi5s

"My most recent request was an excellent mi5s smartphone that surprised me positively. The cell phone is fast, beautiful, with good construction and performance. I recommend it to anyone who is in doubt, so do not regret it. Regarding the shop, everything was quiet, fast service, quick clarification of inquiries, fast shipping. I recommend the Gearbest."

Excellent shopping site

"I have been using this site for 3 years. I bought over 100 products. It all went smoothly. A very successful site. I always find the cheapest products on this site."

A great store

"A store where you can find anything you need. I love this store and the cashback with the reviews of the product that you receive.so you can have an extra discount for your future purchases. in the description you can find all the info of the products and they have also different store worldwide."

A pleasant shopping experience

"The site is very conveniently built.
Answer every call within 24 hours.
Interesting and desirable products.
You can earn points and get discounts.
nice people.

Original Xiaomi Ultra-thin 10000mAh Mobile Power Bank 2

"It took almost 1 month to arrive (to Portugal), but I am very satisfied with the gearbest service, the packaging and the product! This power bank has a very good construction and has a fast charge. If you need a power bank do not hesitate to buy it at the gearbest."

Hungary
2017-10-15

Even cheap is excellent ...

"I recently ordered an inexpensive little bluetooth converter (AX-03), I did not expect much but quickly arrived and to tried after unpack. It was so good that I used it for hours. The webshop was delivered to me quickly and without interruption at good quality. If we need low-cost, quality product, I recommend Gearbest to all of my friends.

excellent reseller

"all my orders are nice packed and I haven't any issue with the products I received

opinion

"for me gearbest is the best online shoping website"

2017-10-15

Best Online Shopping Store!

"I have made 25 orders so far from Gearbest. I loved their services and pricing. So far I haven't faced any issues with any of my orders. The delivery time is great, I always received my orders within 3-4 weeks with free shipping. They have always the best prices of everything that I'm looking for. Their APP is amazing and you get more Discount buying with it.
Last Order Number: W1710110136293450
I have recommended all my friends and colleagues to use Gearbest. :)

I like gearbest.com

"I want to share my buying experience on Gearbest.
It was very pleasant to make a purchase, the goods were useful to me. Delivery is fast, the packaging is good, the support service is at a very high level.
I really liked Gearbest, I will buy more.
Thanks.

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.