Stores > gearbest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review gearbest by clicking a star below.
2017-08-15

Good experience with this store

"I have already ordered several orders in this store and are very pleased with their service. Fast delivery, pleasant prices, daily promotions and discounts, the product is always well packed and free of defects, the original product and much more at a high level. I recommend this store! Try it once, and I assure you, you will not stop shopping here :)"

Muy profesionales

"Hice una compra de un cigarrillo electrónico mecánico que en mi ciudad vale el doble de lo que me costo en gearbest, pagué por paypal lo que me dió seguridad, y llegó en 15 dias, todo perfecto."

lottery

"Unbelievable ! I have never seen this on anything but shopping in China. This store gives me a tracking number that does not correspond to any delivery and only offers me to refund half of my order. Bought at gearbest is a risky bet."

2017-08-15

The best international shopping experience

This was my first purchase at GearBest, and I was genuinely surprised by the care and speed of delivery. Quality products, GearBest support is one of the best in the world! Unfortunately nowadays it is rare to find shops that cherish the customer, but GearBest is different and cares about the customer!

Support quality + good price

"Mostly I ordered addons to my smart devices and gaming figures. If we dont count little factory defects, all of my orders were nice. And even with that "little factory defects", they were really like to help. They offer alternative solutions like refund, points, replacement etc. Product qualities were like they told, and really good. Prices are good too. I recommend. "

2017-08-15

Preços e produtos de ótima qualidade.

"Se você esta buscando um site para fazer compras na internet com preço bom e qualidade do atendimento, eu recomento a GearBest. Os produtos tem ótimo preço e a maioria tem informações e reviews que passam muita segurança na escolha do produto. E quanto ao prazo de entrega, todas as minha compras foram entregues sem tributação e forma rápida e segura."

2017-08-15

Great choice at low prices

"Gearbest is my new favorite online shop. I've purchase several products so far and I'm happy with all of them. Sometimes it takes a while to track the shipment but if I request Gearbest's help shortly after I get the update in the tracking system. "

2017-08-15

Best service from GearBest !!!

"This was my first order with GearBest and they did not disappoint at all.
The item was delivered to me in good package and within the promised delivery date. It was very good experience and now i have ordered more products. Definitely recommend.
Order No: W1706291330540500
Invoice: SB3000208497

2017-08-15

Nice site with cheap prices

"I ordered Mi Band 2 in May 28 and received it in June 19, that wasnt very fast but it was problem of Russian Post. Generally i didnt have any problems with ordering and paying, so i recommend this site if you want to buy cheap items with fast shipping. Nickname - Penbert"

A good experience

"A amazing experience. Gearbest was my first international choice and i'm very happy with results. Shipping delivery, package and payment methods is good"

2017-08-15

An awesome shop with great prices

"I love this online shop. Cheap prices, very packed items, and they ship things out fast too! "

gearbest review

"I's a great trusted site, haven't had any problems, they deliver within 30 days."

2017-08-15

Quality products at a great price and service!

I buy on gearbest without fear! Totally reliable. I import products to brazil, delivery time is good compared to other buying sites, even more using BRexpress! My first purchase was a CK 104 mechanical keyboard, and everyone is impressed with the quality and price! I already bought a great headset for games perfect (KOTIN EACH G9000), a smartphone Redmi note 4x, mi band 2, among others! Any questions I have about my purchases, by the answer of there solve quickly! Very attentive, I will definitely continue shopping with them! Especially for the payment options, such as installment of up to 6 times without interest, what you find in a few places!

je recommande

"c'est un site très sérieux que je recommande,l'envoi est très rapide et soigné,le délai d'expédition est très si l'article est en stock.Concernant la réception il faut compter une 10zaines de jours ouvrés."

Amazing Shopping Experience

"Before using GearBest I never purchased items online because I don't trust most of the sites beside's Amazon ofcourse . However, the range of items available on Amazon is also limited.
Anyways i made my first purchase and got my self a new Jijia 8010 Men Mechanical Watch. At first I was really nervous that I could receive a watch in non working condition but everything went fine, the shipment time was fast, the product arrived in great conditions, overall the experience was great, since that I have made a lot more orders from the site.
My rating on GearBest is 10/10 would buy again in GearBest!

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,379 merchant members.