Stores > gearbest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
Voice your opinion! Review gearbest by clicking a star below.

Quality all the way

"My experience was always positive. All orders went smooth and items are of top quality. If you buy, buy from Gearbest, you won't be sorry."

one of the best

"GearBest is one of the best stores I shop online. Especially when discounts are followed. If you are no rush to get what you want, but you can get pretty cheaply. Strangely, the shipping is pretty fast, despite the fact that there is untracked package."

Melhor compra

"Comprei um smartphone no site e recebi no tempo estimado e um ótimo produto."

BM800 , Motospeed Ck104 , Jindun K6 Gaming Stereo

"I bought a bm800 , ck104 and a gaming headset!The store helped me with an issue about some product and I'll return to buy there!"

2017-10-16

The best web-site to buy Things

"I never thought there was a service like Gearbest, but I could find it one year ago, from that time, I always buy on Gearbest and I remend to my best friends to buy through Gearbest, one of my friends is receiving two smart watch he bought, ;D I can share gearbest w/ all my family and friends, and I'll know their money will be spend in excelent things"

Sloooow shipping

"I placed an order on Sept 13, and as of Oct 16th. I still haven't received my items. I emailed them for a status and never got a response. Ridiculous. "

Loja Excelente!

"O Gearbest é uma das melhores lojas de internet! Sou cliente a 2 anos e só posso dizer que estou muito satisfeito com o serviço! Eles oferecem uma grande variedade de produtos a preços baixos e com transporte para Portugal sem teres de te preocupar com a alfandega."

doesn't respect time

"order from 10 oct and didn't shipped till now"

Great website!

"I love them! I don't have a lot of money and gearbest gave me a way to buy great products for cheap. Never had a problem with any shipment and I have a lot of purchases.
I highly recommend them!
Also, great customer service, if you need anything or have any question, they will answer fast

Quality/Price great!

"I bought a mini BT keyboard for my Smart TV, very cheap and works perfect, the shipping was fast and smooth, recomended!!"

100% Reliable

"I've bought two articles in Gearbest and the experience is very good. The first product, a smartphone, arrived to Spain in only eight days. Really fast!! However, with the second it took long to arrive but it wasn't Gearbest fault, they shipped quickly. In addition, the Bluetooth earphone didn't work, so they have shipped another one without any discussion. I'm happy with the solution."

I am satisfied

"They have the lowest prices including shipping. Express shipments which cost too much in the other shopping services are fairly cheap in them. Customer Support is very reliable and fast. I am satisfied with all of my purchases with them and will buy in the future."

2017-10-16

Extremely professionnels. I've bought dozens of products and never had any problem. Gearbest staff is very serviceable.

"The Gearbest online store has always been my first choice to buy technology and other affordable products.
After buying several dozen products, I can only praise, shipment to Portugal is the best.
Gearbest was always very professional.

2017-10-16

the truth about GEAR_not_BEST or how it's fooling you...

"1. 95% of products more expensive than aliexpress, to buy this crap they are sending spam to your mailbox which offers different bonuses/point and promotions... otherwise, no bonuses, no one will buy!
2. "If you'd rather not receive future e-mails, you can unsubscribe here". would **** to unsubscribe - unsubscribe option does not work here. check it yourself:) this is done on purpose so you continue to get this annoying post bullshit.
3. GEAR_not_BEST is lying to its customers about specifying date and delivery time in the description of their products and send the goods when they need and then write you in tickets "Please rest assured that your parcel is on its way... bla-bla-bla... We recommend you either contacting or going to your local post office to get the latest update on the parcel if you have not received the item after one more week". Their shipping is a complete hoax! On aliexpress there are competition among sellers here is one vendor and it gives a **** about you.
4. GEAR_not_BEST Support Center says some nonsense like: "Here are some external factors that will affect your delivery: - remote locations,- peak season- holidays and Festivals (either in your country or in China)- weather,- correspondence delay between customs' operations and logistics company" and other stupid excuses. The fact that when you buy their product, its not actually from them and they need time to buy it somewhere and you're waiting and waiting all this time - a complete deception of the buyer!
5. GEAR_not_BEST can split your order into two parts or more and to send the second part 20 days after sending the first WITHOUT telling you about it. It's considered **** normal.
6. Their stupid courtesy and helplessness in dealing with specific problems with delivery just annoying and denies any desire to go again with a question. You're wasting your time and nerves and no one to solve nothing is just useless talks.
7. My name is Ivan Zinchenko aka teplonet I made an order August 19 at GEAR_not_BEST please NOTE today is 16 october! my order W1708191252596846 (they separated it into two parts): first number: 170825119277 I have got 13 october (58 days!!! has gone), remaining second number: 170915102010 is missing to this day... here's the GEARbest in all its glory:)
8. I am Ivan refuse to accept non-received item 170915102010 leave it to yourself... I ordered the same one on aliexpress it have already arrived in Moscow (10 days have passed! after 3-4 days it will be in my town 13-14 DAYS!

2017-10-16

Passed more than 20 days and I can't get normally answer from support about why they didn't ship my items.

"Passed more than 20 days and I can't get normally answer from their support about why they didn't ship my items. Despite the fact that all the old parcels I received at this address and I didn't changed anything in it they wrote me that they saw my postal code wrong. One week I tried to explain support that my address is correct. In the other week they didn't get in touch. Finally they wrote that the parcel is ready for shipment. After a few days, they wrote that they were waiting for the delivery of goods and they had to wait a few days. After a week on my request for the status of the parcel, they replied that they can not send the parcel through the DHL. After three weeks after payment, they suggested me to change the sending method. I agreed but they lost again. On my request for the status of the parcel, they responded again that it is necessary to wait a few more days and it is not even known when they will send the parcel. I demanded a refund for what they said that they would send the parcel in a few days. But I demanded a refund and said that I no longer needed anything from them. After that I did not receive any answers from them and was forced to complain about them to PayPal. It's been three days since the complaint to Paipal and so far has not received any reaction from Gerabest."

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.