Stores > gearbest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
Voice your opinion! Review gearbest by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

Gearbest Review

"I have ordered mainly torches and outdoor gear from Gearbest and have been really impressed so far.My most recent purchase was half the price of elsewhere and arrived within the advised timeframe.I would happily recommend Gearbest as I have found them easy to use and reliable"

Хороший магазин

"Заказал себе Xiaomi Mi Band 2. Отправили на Украину Новой Почтой. Браслет был у меня через две недели. Коробка была запечатана. Браслет оригинальный. Никаких проблем в общем. После этого сделал еще несколько заказов. Всегда можно выбрать способ доставки. Я стараюсь выбирать Ukraine priority mail или Ukraine Express. Это всё Новая почта. Доставка очень быстрая. Если выбираете Сингапур или Нидерланды то как повезет. Бывает быстро а бывает нет. За 2 месяца получил около 20 посылок. Тьфу-тьфу, но пока без осечек. Хотелось бы и дальше так. Если забыли поменять адрес то пишите им в поддержку. Отвечают быстро.
Рад, если кому то помог с выбором магазина.

Excellent

"I bought a folding knife, it is really so high quantity and very cheap.
I can not believe my eyes when I saw that.
Also shipment is very very fast.

Tech at best prices!

"Just bought my Jumper EZBook Pro 3 from Gearbest. Delivery was quick & efficient. Product received was above my expectations, good quality build & total value for money. Of course with their on-site reviews from other buyers made me more convinced that this is a good buy."

2017-10-17

Great website, large assortment of merchandise.

"Gearbest is one of my top choices for products, I have been shopping at Gearbest for almost 2 years now and I haven't had a problem with their customer service or with the company itself. They offer a large variety of products, I mostly buy vaping supplies and knives however. Their prices are very competitive with other websites and you'll have a tough time trying to find a better deal."

2017-10-17

El mejor sitio web para tecnología.

"He comprado varias veces a Gearbest y mi experiencia no ha podido ser mejor. Precios inmejorables, plazos de entrega razonables y un excelente servicio al cliente. Sin duda, es mi página de confianza cada vez que tengo que comprar algún gadget o incluso móviles."

eccellente

"penso il miglior sito per acquistare qualsiasi prodotto ad un prezzo bassissimo la spedizione è anche essa molto veloce e la dogana non mi è mai arrivata.Ho fatto realmente tanti ordini e continuerò a farli .
EXcellent!!

GEARBEST DO NOT HONOUR 12 MONTH REPAIR WARRANTIES FOR FAULTY PHONES

"I bought a Xiaomi Mi5 which ceased to turn on after 6 months.
I returned the phone to a repair centre in China under instruction from Gearbest, with packaging and accessories.
After 3 months, I was informed that they would not repair it as I had not sent them the accessories, I informed them I had. At this point i was told it would not be repaired because 'this type of phone is out of stock'.
They then 'kindly' offered me 50% of the value of the phone, I argued that this was far less than the device was worth. I was then informed there would be no negotiation.

If you buy a phone from Gearbest, if it's bricked beyond 45 days, they won't replace it.

2017-10-17

My first purchase in this store

" It all started with the loss of my bicycle headlight. There was a question of buying a new one and the first thought was buying on another site where I have been shopping for a long time. But one of my friends recommended to look at the product I needed on the site gearbest.com. Just at this time in the shop there was an action for the bicycle headlight of the brand Convoy, which I had long wanted to buy. The goods were sent and delivered within the agreed time. From the minuses of this store I can note only not such a large selection of goods as on other trading floors, but the description of all goods corresponds to the actual reality. As an example, at the same time I ordered a tail lamp for a bicycle in another store - in the description I was promised a work of a tail light for 5-6 hours, but in fact it turned out to be only 2 hours. After I found the same lamp in this store and the time of his work was indicated for 1.5-2 hours.

Super!

"I am buying usually in several online shops, but in gadgets and electronics Gearbest is off the charts! Best prices, best support, best bonus programs. Super! No doubt."

2017-10-17

Ótima loja com ótimos preços

"Depois de completar alguns pedidos para a GearBest, devo dizer que a experiência foi inteiramente satisfatória. De todos os itens que adquiri, chegaram no tempo limite, e de todos, apenas um deu problema de queima e nesse caso o tratamento e a atenção da GearBest foram sensacionais. Os pacotes foram embrulhados e não tive problemas com quebras, garantindo assim a qualidade do serviço. Além disso, acrescento que os preços são os melhores comparados a outras lojas encontradas no ramo."

Very goof store!

"in January I made a purchase of gear .it was a virtual wall for my robot vacuum (https://www.gearbest.com/storage-boxes-bins/pp_401611.html). the purchase came to me for 1 month. (SYBPL02209039). I was very satisfacted with the purchase! store gearbest - the best store!"

2017-10-17

The best fast shipping and reliable company

"Recentyl i have started bought items through gearbest.com
and i never could imagine so fast shipping and items quality .i think they are everytime checks item before sending they think about clients

i got item approximately after 12 days that is really good

2017-10-17

My first purchase at the gearbest

"I made my first purchase on the website gearbest a vivibrigth projector gp90. I was surprised by the quality and attention to the service they provided. I'll buy again. I am only reporting to my satisfaction and would like to share with everyone !!"

2017-10-17

My 1st and best youtube partner (wltoys 10428-B)

"So far gearbest have been my first and best choice to buy stuff and to make videos and reviews of it on my youtube channel. I'm not paid not getting anything for free. They are fast, have a great support system and most of all a lot of great stuff. GREAT place to buy
The car: https://youtu.be/BhkvfS1HlGw
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/GoncaloQuinas

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.