Stores > gearbest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
Voice your opinion! Review gearbest by clicking a star below.
2017-08-19

Best online shop out there!

"The GearBest is the most reliable and organized online shop from China, specially for electronics.

They have a great variety of products, classified by categories. These can be filtered by features for each section within the categories, helping in find what you need.

As a Brazilian, I always had problems with Brazil Customs, but until now I had no problems with GearBest orders.

I do recommend them!

2017-08-19

Good buying experience with gearbest

"I bought for several times from gearbest, and since before buying for the first time I have read reviews about them, I feel I have to give them one.
With me they have always respected their delivery estimation time and not a single time I have received my order quickly than estimated. The items I have bought perfectly matched the description on the site. Overall the sell good quality products.

Very satisfied

"I'm buying from GearBest from some years all kind of things and i'm very satisfied of the quality and the price of the goods.
the description of the items are always accurate and whenever i had a problem with some order, the support center was always available to solve my problem.

WWP1606210603242206 this was my first order on gearbest, very satisfied.

2017-08-19

Best chinese reseller at this time

"I'm usually a bit afraid when I try new Chinese resellers, but I was really impressed when I tried GearBest. Honestly: this is the best chinese seller at this time. Yet I really want to share my experience with other consumers.

The website is well-made and provides many articles, all of great quality and great prices.

Shipping is quick and I always received my orders within short times, considering the distance.

I strongly recommend GearBest.

Great experience with Gearbest

"A very good site with fantastic products and excellent support.

Recently placed an order W1707121013086408. I bought a brand new Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Arc smart band and was extremely satisfied with the product as well as the service.

My fav shop - Gearbest

"Gearbest is the best shop for me. Why? Because they selling Xiaomi with lowest price than the others shop. Shipping is fast as usual, Tech support is very kind and will find a solution to each problem. So 5 stars deserved"

Perfect store!

"One of my favourite store! You can find everything you want.
Very cheap price and so damn good quality in every product they sell!
5 stars..
Customer care service is always perfect!
Amazing!

Reliable products

"USB2.0 to 3 RCA Audio S - Video PC Converter Cable TV VHS DVD + RW Capture Adapter:
This was my first purchase from GearBest that gives me the confidence in shopping with GearBest. I had bought 2 similar items from 2 sellers from eBay (even more expensive).
I was cheated, wasting my time and money! They didn't work at all.
Luckily, I found GearBest from Google and bought the item I need!

2017-08-18

One of the best shop ever

"I shop 3 years from gear best and I have every time the best support, if I need to ask something I open live chat and take In a second all of my answers. I keep shopping because I found the best prices in gear best "

Gearbest

"Recentemente comprei um Xiaomi 4x e acessórios no site, além do preço ser excelente, os produtos chegaram dentro do tempo previsto e em perfeito estado."

Gearbest, excelent!!!

"I recommend shopping on the site because with me they were totally reliable, agile and committed to the consumer."

Primeira compra

"Fiz minha primeira compra na gearbest e foi uma das melhores, ótimos produtos, suporte muito bom, tiraram minhas dúvidas com rapidez. Indico a gearbest para todos os conhecidos e pretendo fazer novas compras."

Best Online Shop

"I am an assiduous consuming of online shopping, of this form recently by necessity I had to acquire a new monitor, and after several searches, it was in GEARBEST that I found what I was looking for, a FULL HD monitor, with a large size, that was functional both in work as in gamming.
I am very satisfied with my purchase, I even advise this online store, no problems until today, top prices and super fast deliveries due to European warehouses.
I recommend shopping at GEARBEST!

Great website

"Reliable website, considerate support, recommend"

2017-08-18

Excellent Store to buy all you thinking about with a realy cheap price

Since I met the GearBest store, I'm looking for things that I need at a very cheap price every day, and that does not take too long and does not stop at customs. Actually GearBest and the one for me the best online shop to buy ever.

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,381 merchant members.