Stores > gearbest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
Voice your opinion! Review gearbest by clicking a star below.
ravikuk's Avatar

Haryana, India

Awesome Experience with GearBest

"A few days ago I was searching the internet to buy a laptop backpack for myself, someone suggested me GearBest site, there while searching I found Xiaomi business style backpack, I was stunned to see that price was much lower than other e-commerce websites and also with free shipping.

So I decided to try GearBest and ordered the bag and surprisingly it arrived in just 10 days, product was original and packaging was good,
I would like to recommend GearBest to everyone who wants to buy products at best price.

Top seller

"Very good communication, every item is well packed and delivery time is fast. Everything I bought from Gearbest was very well described with full specification list. I have been using them for a few years now and every issue i had was very well resolved. Thank you Gearbest"

Great!

"Gearbest surprising me again, got my bluedio h+ headphone and it's amazing! "

2017-09-20

Gearbest is a sensational virtual store!

"I've bought several times at Gearbest and I always surprise myself every day. Always my purchases are swiftly avoided and always arrived very well packaged. Whenever I need to activate the support I am well treated, my doubts are clarified and the problems solved by the support. I will not stop buying at Gearbest ever! It is an addictive good store!"

2017-09-20

Gearbest. The Best Store.

"Gearbest.com is a perfect website to Shopping Online, and I am Really satisfied to buy in this store.
1.Very low prices
2. Very good products
3. Perfect service
4. A website with beautiful appearance
5. A lot of coupons
and many of features.

Gearbest is really awesome.

2017-09-20

Cliente nuovo e contento.

"Mi trovo molto bene con gearbest, sia per la qualità dei prodotti, per i tempi di spedizione, per i prezzi e soprattutto per i buoni sconti. Ho comprato il Mi drone 4k (e tante altre cose) e posso dire che è il miglior acquisto che ho fatto in quest'anno.

The best!

"Gearbest is the best website I've ever bought, super reliable, excellent support, cheap products, great deals, quick and original orders. Do not sin at all.
My last purchase WP1708071848407554 arrived very fast, between dispatch and arrival on hand, it was less than 20 days!

2017-09-20

“Order with "packed" status not sent for 8 days and counting”

"Hi,
If you are considering buying from gearbest stop and move to banggoods or aliexpress. My order has "packed" status and is (in time of writing this) not being sent for 7th day. Contacting support on 3rd day i got "I have checked your order it will be shipped in 1-3 days". On 6th day "wait 3 more days order is usually dispatched in 1-7 days". Asking why they are lying to my the sent: "Sorry for incontinence but there was a bug in our system, wait 3 more days". Asking for compensation in form of a coupon for all the waiting response is: "It is normal just wait 3 more days".
They only answer 1 email a day and after I accused them of lying to me they won't write when will they ship the goods. It's a nightmare.

Good service

"I am very pleased with service at Gearbest, very good customer service, good products and good prices what more do you want."

Gearbest simply the best

"One of the best sites to make purchases. My experience has been very good. I hope to always come to shop at the gearbest."

Master Piece Gearbest

Excellent store, I recommend to everyone, meets all deadlines, are to be congratulated! Product always comes well packaged and quality products!

2017-09-20

One of the best Chinese electronics stores.

"I have already made about 15 orders, so far only positive impressions.
All goods are branded, no fakes.
Prices are very humane, especially on the "Flash sale". You can pay via PayPal.
In general, I strongly recommend this store.

mx8mini

"La box è stata spedita il giorno dopo l'acquisto, arrivata a casa dopo 15 giorni. Tutto perfetto e come da descrizione. Acquisto consigliato"

2017-09-19

Gearbest - a store where there are real discounts

"I started buying Gearbest relatively recently, in the summer of 2017. Prior to that I used mainly ebay - since 2012 and ali - since 2015. On ebay there is an auction where you can buy goods a little cheaper, or a large selection of small things but discounts are small. Herbest I liked the discounts up to 90%, where the thing can be bought for $ 0.01- $ 0.1. The main thing is to have time to apply the coupon, since the quantity of promotional goods is limited. Or, for example, a phone with an average price of $ 400 can be bought for $ 300, when you never see such discounts on ali and ebei. You can choose any delivery: from free to super-fast. There were no problems, so I did not appeal for support. I'm actively using the mobile Gearbest application - it's even faster. I bought myself and children a lot of things at a discount on the Gearbest, which could not afford to buy on other sites. I bought "25 in 1 Screwdriver Wallet Repair Kit" for $ 1.69, while on Ali price $ 4 !!!! So that 5 stars."

2017-09-19

Perfet Online Store

"I have purchased on this site electronic cigarettes and various accessories.
absolute best price and fast shipping.
I will surely buy more

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.