Stores > gearbest

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
Voice your opinion! Review gearbest by clicking a star below.

The best shopping experience

"I was looking for earphones but it was so expensive, until I found it at Gearbest. The price was low, So I thought it would take months to have the product in my hands but the shipping time was fast.
Jimenez

Very Happy

"Gearbest's prices are great. Free shipping is a plus. You may have to wait a bit longer for orders from China to U.S., but that is not problem, as long as you don't need something fast.
I had 3 separate orders from site and each one arrived as promised. I purchased pocket knives. They were of great quality for a low price.
One order had gotten delayed a bit longer due to an issue that was my fault. Gearbest customer service was quick to respond and assist with anything to try to correct the problem.
I would recommend.

My favorite

"My favorite store to get Xiaomi products. Professional customer service. Great price. Fast shipping and handling. Will by again. I recommend this store to all my friends."

Perfect

"It was perfect. Product as described. Free and very fast shipping, it took 15 days from China to Spain and without customs problems"

Recomendo!

"Sempre sentimos um pouco de receio ao importar alguma mercadoria pela primeira vez. Escolhi a GearBest, e desde então já comprei várias coisas lá.
Destaco o preço e a qualidade dos produtos, além da rapidez que postaram.

Xiaomi mi band 2

"Gearbest communicated very politely to me, I am very happy about this site and I will definitely buy again from this site :). Now few words about my recent purchase. This smart band (Xiaomi mi band 2) is awesome! Came nicely wrapped, was in nice transparent film. Box was also intact. Seller shipped the order really fast and I received this item in approximately 15 days. Alarm clock is just wonderful. Now I can get up slowly and I don't need to rush to find my phone ringing. Sleep tracking is quite accurate also. Mi fit app is really good and I don't understand why it has such a low rating in google play... In general, even if heart rate measuring and sleep tracking aren't that great, in other means this smartband overdo them all. And for such price you will never find anything better.

Everything is perfect except that heart rate monitor isn't very accurate and you can not measure your heart rate continuously. But for such price it is a really wonderful fitness tracker!!!

brilliant

"I've now had a lot of shopping through gearbest and I must admit it has never let me down, the products are working as they should, shippings respect schedules and the shop is very very rich of products of the most various categories, starting from cheap gadgets to advanced technology"

Ótima loja!

"Nesses últimos anos que venho comprando na GearBest estou tendo uma experiência muito boa!
A loja tem um atendimento muito bom, a única coisa que deixa a desejar é o transporte pois demora bastante para chegar... Mais sempre chega.

bad refund politics

"My order is WP1705270435074735. The product I ordered was sent back to the sender. The shipping fee I paid for this order is $ 1.98, the insurance fee is $ 1.26, the product fee is $ 12.96. I talked to him on June 30 and he told me he would pay me $ 11.96. The money will be repaid within 14 days. But 20 days passed and he still has not paid"

Rep reply posted Jul-20-2017

A rep from gearbest, gearbest.com, has responded

“Dear Customer,
We regret that this package is failed in delivery at destination country.
Please review our terms and conditions in detail here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/terms-and-conditions.html
We are closely following the issue with you in the message we sent to you, please check the details of the refund there.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Gearbest.com ”

GearBest is the BEst

"I recommend to everyone GearBest , shopping with them for few years . love them"

Beware Gearbest

"Beware Gearbest.com. This is their reply when I tried to get a replacement keyboard that arrived with a malfunctioning O key:

We would like to extend our apologies for this inconvenience.
Kindly refer to our warranty policy here:http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html and terms and conditions from

Please review our possible solutions:

1)Keep the item and accept a partial refund to your GB Wallet (credit)
In this case, you can keep the item and do not need to return it to us for this time.
If you know someone in need or if you would like to donate it to a charity, we would really appreciate it.
We can offer refund 10USD to your GB wallet and reward you with extra points(e.g. If your refund is 1USD = 2 points ,3USD =3*2 points => get 6 points etc). This amount can be used for your future orders.
Learn more about wallet benefits : http://www.gearbest.com/m-article.htm?id=111
Learn more about points from http://www.gearbest.com/about/about-points.html

2)Keep the item and accept a partial refund to your payment account
We can refund 10USD to your original payment account.
Please note:
- For PayPal account refund may take 48 hours to process and appear in your paypal account.
The exact length of time is dependent on your card issuing bank.

3)Resend the same item with a partial payment
We kindly ask you to pay 20USD for the reshipping and handling fee.
If you choose this option, we will send you an invoice to process this payment. You will receive the item 10 to 25 business days after the dispatch date.
Please reconfirm your address as follows:
Consignee name:
Phone number:

Rep reply posted Jul-20-2017

A rep from gearbest, gearbest.com, has responded

“Dear Bobnolan,
Thank you for placing an order with us.
We are sorry to hear that your product isn't working to your satisfaction.

Most of our products come with a 45 day guarantee and have a 1 year repair warranty.

Please see here for more details: http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html#item2.

We have sent you a ticket detailing some solutions. Please kindly reply to us there.

Gearbest.com”

Best import store !!

"Gearbest is a very serious and well-known store, I started to shop for it from a friend's appointment. I made the first purchase and was impressed with the quality of the support offered and the seriousness of keeping the customer fully informed of your order from the moment you buy until the moment you arrive at your destination. I was very happy to know the store and now I only buy for it! Highly recommend to everyone!"

Xiaomi Redmi 4x Global Version

"A sido la primera vez que he comprado en dicha pagina y la experiencia a sido de lo mas satisfactoria. Buenos productos, bajos precios y excelente atención al cliente, definitivamente volveré a comprar en gearbest."

2017-07-19

Mon avis concernant gearbest après plusieurs commandes

"Après avoir passé plusieurs commandes sur gearbest, je peux affirmer que le site est fiable.

Ils sont réactifs et le SAV marche très bien.

La livraison un peu longue, mais normal ça vient de chine.

Ma dernière commande date d'il y a moins de 15 jours et je l'ai déjà reçue alors que j'ai pris la livraison gratuite sans suivi.

J'attend une autre commande avec impatience.

Merci

2017-07-19

Great store with competitive prices

"Recently, I've bought motors to my Tarantula drone. Gearbest dispatched it very fast and quality was good. Never had any problems with shipping and making order, products are well described on their website. Support answered all of my questions very fast.

It is my personal experience I'd like to share, based on many orders, I prefer buying in that store, I think it's safe.

Share gearbest's store rating

gearbest is a Merchant Member! Learn more

gearbest is a merchant member
gearbest participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.