• Gadgetsdealer.c

"You took my money. You answered my questions before sale. I never received items. Scammers. Can't believe I fell for there lies. I feel so stupid."

This review was modified by gofuckyourselfgadgetsdealer.com on December 10 2013 03:29:30 AM

"I ordered a Zenithink T11 10.1 inch Tablet PC Android 4.1 Rockchip RK3066 Dual Core 1.4GHz 1GB RAM 16GB ROM (Black)accessory. Product arrived in a timely period and worked well, FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS. Now, tablet is dead and Gadgetsdealer will not respond to my submitted tickets. Tried to connect to a live chat but is says it is offline. Called the number on the website but received a recorded message stating to submit a ticket. Guess I am out of the $185 spent on the tablet. This company is not professional nor does support after the sale exist. Only solution left to to submit a complaint through PayPal."

This review was modified by TommyGoss on September 25 2013 09:35:27 AM

Georgia

"I have ordered several times from this company and have never been disappointed. I have ordered multiple items each time and have always received my order in a pretty timely manner considering it comes from overseas. Quality and prices keep me going back over and over again."

"Perfect customer service, fast shipping, great products!"

This review was modified by danito on September 09 2013 07:19:01 AM

"This website is totally scam!!! Don't ever buy from them..
I purchased a hat, and get nothing for almost three months..
I tried to email these scammers, and they replied the same ansers for three times!!
Stay away from this website, their cheap price is a trap!!

Nigeria

"One of the best online sellers I have come across. Very cooperative and prompt in delivery of goods. I placed order for 7 items in my first purchase. The administrative staff was very good in processing and follow up of the consignment. And I really got the value of the money I spent. Now am placing another order with them for purchase of more items. I feel they are reliable and good."

This review was modified by nslamba on June 13 2013 04:19:41 AM

"Hello everyone. I learned about this store from a friend who is a client of gadgetsdealer.com. Very pleased pricing and store is really a huge selection of products. I was also surprised by the system of discounts. As a client gadgetsdealer.com. I already have a vip status with a 10% discount. In the shop there are 3 types of delivery: expensive, fast, cheap for a long time and something in between. I use a cheap delivery and content. The longest-waiting 25 days. I live in Ukraine. This product comes a whole and undamaged. Packaging is ideal. Customer service will always help if you have questions. Overall I am very pleased with gadgetsdealer.com. This is one of the leaders of this kind of shops!"

This review was modified by kulakdnepr on June 23 2013 12:45:57 PM

"Ordered 3 parts off them (~$44US). Box was totally inadequately packaged. Was all squashed on arrival. One $20 LED bulb was thereby damaged and the E27 screw was so bent it wouldn't go into the socket, rendering the bulb worthless. So I contacted them for support. They said it's a minor defect and I could have a $1 refund or a discount. WTF??? I've ordered lots of stuff from HK/China and whenever I had issues they were resolved by sending a new item or refunding the money. That is way more than I'd expect but $1? Really? They should have just said tuff!

Really not impressed.

This review was modified by olivernz on May 27 2013 08:57:43 PM

"two months ago I order women clothing for almost 1000 euros. I specially had shoce for fast delivary so payed extra for this. Nor I havn't got all my prodycts yet, the products that I got do NOT match the quality, design, fibers, dolours and sizes on their website and photos. I am so not happy with their products. These products are so low in quality that I cant even sell them to anyone. Whe I contacted them to refund my money and send back their prodsucts, they advised me to 'give away'the products to friends if I dindt like them!!! ....And that they do not have this refund policy....I am still dealing with it, and now I contacted PayPal so maybe they can help me with this issue.

This review was modified by Fashionsellout on May 21 2013 04:04:18 AM

"Ostrzegam wszystkich kupujacych na tym portalu. Otrzymalem jakies dziwne rzadania e-mail z podaniem danych osobowych, dokumentow torzsamosci , prawa jazdy kopii karty bankomatowej. Mam problem aby kontaktowac sie z ta firma. Strata nerwow i wielka niewiadoma. Zamierzam powiadomic policje, pay pala i kogo sie da, aby aresztowac tych drani. To naciagacze z pieknie zaprojektowana strona. Wystrzegajcie sie ich.Pojawie sie tu ponownie i napisze cos pozytywnego jak mi oddadza kase albo zrealizuja zamowienie."

This review was modified by gomaka10 on May 15 2013 08:41:28 AM

"i order a few thing from this website and i haven't get any problem with my order .The fist order it was for regular mail so it took a lot to get here but all was ok ,all my other order have arrive without any problem i will continue buying from this website"

"Happy with my 1st product(tshirt), very beautiful,i jst love it.i intent to buy more things. Thank u!"

"Awesome customer support, Every email is respondend maximally in 6 hours.
Great products quality, very fast shipping. Best provider of online jewellery and electronic gadgets!

"E shopping trusted with good communication skills & respond."

"I have made a few orders from gadgetsdealer.com and have been very satisfied.
One product my whole family was impressed with was:
New Arrival TT-028 Portable Mini Multimedia Speaker with FM Radio /LCD screen /SD Slot /Line-In /USB Jack - Pink
My review on gadgetsdealer.com was:

Pros:?
As soon as I opened this and turned it on, it worked wonderfully. picked up radio stations with no problem. clear and quite loud considering size.
And it looks great!

Cons:?
None. product does as specified.
Other Thoughts or Suggestions:
I like it so much I think I will be ordering more in other colours.

Share Gadgetsdealer.com's store rating

Gadgetsdealer.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gadgetsdealer.com is not a merchant member
Gadgetsdealer.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!