Gadgetsdealer.Coupons

"I ordered a "V5 Shockproof Android 2.3 Smartphone with 3.5 inch HVGA Screen Dual SIM MTK6515 Dual Core 1GHz WiFi" cellphone, in which it was described as SHOCKPROOF. It is not.
It was bumped off the table onto a carpeted floor, which broke the screen, making it unusable.
Their response was to offer to SELL me a replacement screen + shipping.
We have had an ongoing argument for the last month, where all they did is kept telling "its policy". This has ended up in me appearing on a consumer tv show, who said "thats what you can expect from China if you chose to deal with them"

"You took my money. You answered my questions before sale. I never received items. Scammers. Can't believe I fell for there lies. I feel so stupid."

modified review This review was modified by gofuckyourselfgadgetsdealer.com on December 10 2013 03:29:30 AM

"I ordered a Zenithink T11 10.1 inch Tablet PC Android 4.1 Rockchip RK3066 Dual Core 1.4GHz 1GB RAM 16GB ROM (Black)accessory. Product arrived in a timely period and worked well, FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS. Now, tablet is dead and Gadgetsdealer will not respond to my submitted tickets. Tried to connect to a live chat but is says it is offline. Called the number on the website but received a recorded message stating to submit a ticket. Guess I am out of the $185 spent on the tablet. This company is not professional nor does support after the sale exist. Only solution left to to submit a complaint through PayPal."

modified review This review was modified by TommyGoss on September 25 2013 09:35:27 AM

Georgia

"I have ordered several times from this company and have never been disappointed. I have ordered multiple items each time and have always received my order in a pretty timely manner considering it comes from overseas. Quality and prices keep me going back over and over again."

"Perfect customer service, fast shipping, great products!"

modified review This review was modified by danito on September 09 2013 07:19:01 AM

"The customer service is good, the quality is okay. Only a problem is that the shipping speed is a little slow, I have waited for a few days. I hope it will be improved. In total, I am happy to purchase the items on this website."

"I bought many products from the site and it is very good and fast delivery."

"This website is totally scam!!! Don't ever buy from them..
I purchased a hat, and get nothing for almost three months..
I tried to email these scammers, and they replied the same ansers for three times!!
Stay away from this website, their cheap price is a trap!!

"The product is okay. the customer service is better. Before you but the product, you could ask them questions, they will reply to you in time and politely. "

"I like the tablet that I bought. Runs fast than my computer and my smart phone. :D Loving it. I am thinking getting the 32 GB SD card, and an additional charger, then it would be perfect."

modified review This review was modified by cwjlucky on August 08 2013 07:12:25 AM

"I like the website. the product is cheap and quality is good. only one problem, it is a little slow. I am still satisfied with the service. I hope it will be fast in the future."

"The website is okay. The customer service is good, and the price of product is perfect, though the shipping fee is a little high. if the shipping fee is lower, it will be better. Almost it is worth buying."

"The website is okay. The quality and size is good. and customer service is good. but the speed of shipping is a little slow. It does not matter. It worth waiting. the product is good."

modified review This review was modified by selinassss on July 23 2013 01:43:09 AM

"The website is good. the speed is slow, but the quality and service is okay."

Nigeria

"One of the best online sellers I have come across. Very cooperative and prompt in delivery of goods. I placed order for 7 items in my first purchase. The administrative staff was very good in processing and follow up of the consignment. And I really got the value of the money I spent. Now am placing another order with them for purchase of more items. I feel they are reliable and good."

modified review This review was modified by nslamba on June 13 2013 04:19:41 AM

Gadgetsdealer.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gadgetsdealer.com is not a merchant member
Gadgetsdealer.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!