Stores > Gadgetsdealer.com
  • Gadgetsdealer.c

Voice your opinion! Review Gadgetsdealer.com by clicking a star below.
2013-12-10

"You took my money. You answered my questions before sale. I never received items. Scammers. Can't believe I fell for there lies. I feel so stupid."

2013-09-25

"I ordered a Zenithink T11 10.1 inch Tablet PC Android 4.1 Rockchip RK3066 Dual Core 1.4GHz 1GB RAM 16GB ROM (Black)accessory. Product arrived in a timely period and worked well, FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS. Now, tablet is dead and Gadgetsdealer will not respond to my submitted tickets. Tried to connect to a live chat but is says it is offline. Called the number on the website but received a recorded message stating to submit a ticket. Guess I am out of the $185 spent on the tablet. This company is not professional nor does support after the sale exist. Only solution left to to submit a complaint through PayPal."

Georgia
2013-09-09

"I have ordered several times from this company and have never been disappointed. I have ordered multiple items each time and have always received my order in a pretty timely manner considering it comes from overseas. Quality and prices keep me going back over and over again."

2013-09-09

"Perfect customer service, fast shipping, great products!"

2013-08-16

"This website is totally scam!!! Don't ever buy from them..
I purchased a hat, and get nothing for almost three months..
I tried to email these scammers, and they replied the same ansers for three times!!
Stay away from this website, their cheap price is a trap!!

Nigeria
2013-06-13

"One of the best online sellers I have come across. Very cooperative and prompt in delivery of goods. I placed order for 7 items in my first purchase. The administrative staff was very good in processing and follow up of the consignment. And I really got the value of the money I spent. Now am placing another order with them for purchase of more items. I feel they are reliable and good."

2013-06-06

"Hello everyone. I learned about this store from a friend who is a client of gadgetsdealer.com. Very pleased pricing and store is really a huge selection of products. I was also surprised by the system of discounts. As a client gadgetsdealer.com. I already have a vip status with a 10% discount. In the shop there are 3 types of delivery: expensive, fast, cheap for a long time and something in between. I use a cheap delivery and content. The longest-waiting 25 days. I live in Ukraine. This product comes a whole and undamaged. Packaging is ideal. Customer service will always help if you have questions. Overall I am very pleased with gadgetsdealer.com. This is one of the leaders of this kind of shops!"

2013-05-27

"Ordered 3 parts off them (~$44US). Box was totally inadequately packaged. Was all squashed on arrival. One $20 LED bulb was thereby damaged and the E27 screw was so bent it wouldn't go into the socket, rendering the bulb worthless. So I contacted them for support. They said it's a minor defect and I could have a $1 refund or a discount. WTF??? I've ordered lots of stuff from HK/China and whenever I had issues they were resolved by sending a new item or refunding the money. That is way more than I'd expect but $1? Really? They should have just said tuff!

Really not impressed.

2013-05-21

"two months ago I order women clothing for almost 1000 euros. I specially had shoce for fast delivary so payed extra for this. Nor I havn't got all my prodycts yet, the products that I got do NOT match the quality, design, fibers, dolours and sizes on their website and photos. I am so not happy with their products. These products are so low in quality that I cant even sell them to anyone. Whe I contacted them to refund my money and send back their prodsucts, they advised me to 'give away'the products to friends if I dindt like them!!! ....And that they do not have this refund policy....I am still dealing with it, and now I contacted PayPal so maybe they can help me with this issue.

2013-05-15

"Ostrzegam wszystkich kupujacych na tym portalu. Otrzymalem jakies dziwne rzadania e-mail z podaniem danych osobowych, dokumentow torzsamosci , prawa jazdy kopii karty bankomatowej. Mam problem aby kontaktowac sie z ta firma. Strata nerwow i wielka niewiadoma. Zamierzam powiadomic policje, pay pala i kogo sie da, aby aresztowac tych drani. To naciagacze z pieknie zaprojektowana strona. Wystrzegajcie sie ich.Pojawie sie tu ponownie i napisze cos pozytywnego jak mi oddadza kase albo zrealizuja zamowienie."

2013-05-05

"i order a few thing from this website and i haven't get any problem with my order .The fist order it was for regular mail so it took a lot to get here but all was ok ,all my other order have arrive without any problem i will continue buying from this website"

2013-04-17

"Happy with my 1st product(tshirt), very beautiful,i jst love it.i intent to buy more things. Thank u!"

2013-04-06

"Awesome customer support, Every email is respondend maximally in 6 hours.
Great products quality, very fast shipping. Best provider of online jewellery and electronic gadgets!

2013-04-03

"E shopping trusted with good communication skills & respond."

2013-03-22

"I have made a few orders from gadgetsdealer.com and have been very satisfied.
One product my whole family was impressed with was:
New Arrival TT-028 Portable Mini Multimedia Speaker with FM Radio /LCD screen /SD Slot /Line-In /USB Jack - Pink
My review on gadgetsdealer.com was:

Pros:?
As soon as I opened this and turned it on, it worked wonderfully. picked up radio stations with no problem. clear and quite loud considering size.
And it looks great!

Cons:?
None. product does as specified.
Other Thoughts or Suggestions:
I like it so much I think I will be ordering more in other colours.

Share Gadgetsdealer.com's store rating

Gadgetsdealer.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gadgetsdealer.com is not a merchant member
Gadgetsdealer.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!