Stores > fumfie

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Fumfie's customer service was awesome! Elliot was super helpful in the phone and responded to all my questions promptly and and in-depth. Thanks guys!"

This review was modified by Kyleppp on November 19 2015 12:33:30 PM

"I was a little concerned placing the order after seeing mixed reviews, but I can now say with confidence I would purchase again. I received my items in less than a week, and both were just as they described them. I would recommend purchasing from them because of these reasons, and when I called I was connected almost immediately to a representative that was not only polite but helpful."

This review was modified by eternityhorse on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"They gave me a great deal for a great camera body, and awesome lens at an unbeatable price!! On top of that, I got a bunch of other little goodies to make my camera kit better and usable right out of the box!"

This review was modified by sgstotko on November 12 2015 08:44:01 AM

"Being a cautious consumer, I researched Fumfie and was somewhat skeptical based on the reviews. I believe that Most folks satisfied with their purchases don't leave feedback. However I feel obligated to thank Elliot Griffin for his prompt service and returning my emailed questions and calling me. Fumfie provided all the information I needed to feel comfortable in my purchase of a Canon t6i camera package. Thanks again Elliot! Mike in RI "

"I purchased a Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only) at fumfie. The reason for my purchase was to upgrade from my old Canon Rebel XT. I have to say I was a bit leery of ordering with them due to some of the reviews I had read. They weren't the absolute lowest price I could find, but the other 2 places had very few reviews listed, or the reviews listed were mostly bad. The price difference on these sites was less than $20. I'm not sure if they charged tax and a delivery fee, so fumfie may have been the lowest. I did have to call fumfie back to confirm the order and they did give some suggestions of accessories to purchase at this time. I spoke with John Patrick, he was very polite and not pushy about buying accessories. FedEx attempted delivery on the 5th business day. Since I wasn't home I received it the next day. It does not appear to be a "Grey Market" product. I registered the camera on Canon's website with no problems. It came with the accessories listed on fumfie's site and the owners manual. I'm very happy that I made my purchase at fumfie. The camera is working flawlessly. Now I Just need to save some more money to upgrade my old lenses. "

"I am totally satisfied with my purchase from Fumfie.........I ordered a brand new Nikon D7100 body and it was delivered 3 days later. Although it's a direct import, fumfie included a 1 year warranty (same as manufacturers). Elliot in customer service was very helpful and James (sales) was also vey helpful. I would definitely do business with this company again. Not only did I get a great deal , I received great service. "

"I ordered a Nikon Coolpix P900 from Fumfie.com as it was backordered everywhere (even from the manufacturer) and they were the first to have it available in stock. Although the price was slightly higher than MSRP I still saved money by not having to pay sales tax so I am happy about that. My order was promptly delivered and I am completely satisfied with their service. I will recommend Fumfie.com to anyone for their photography needs. - Tim Saylors, Shenandoah, Texas"

"I got that I need (Lumix DMC-ZS50 camera) quickly with the best price. Excellent service. "

"Thank you, thank you to Fumfie for being amazing! Purchased a GoPro and honestly was nervous because of negative reviews I read from the past but I am so glad that I chose to take a chance! Amazing prices, amazing service. Everything was packed carefully in the box I received. Quick and Easy! Shoutout to James who helped me all the way."

"I'll start my saying i got burnt by Digitalpro's quoting a price on line which beat everyone else so i put my card info in and purchased the camera and than received an e-mail from the company to call the sales representative, I did so and he tried to sell me other things ie; battery and flash card i responded no thank you im fine.Receiving my camera they charged me for the battery and charger and USB cord!! Camera price now wasn't competitive with FUMFIE the $ PRICE butter than anywhere else. Bought the LUMIX fz200.Got an Email to call PATRICK before the camera could be shipped. Oh BOY ! Patrick answered took my order # and complemented me on the camera brand and model i bought saying it was the same exact one he uses.Than asked if i needed a card or extra battery or ant other accessory for the camera.i said i was good than Patrick told me he would e-mail me with a tracking # and i should enjoy the camera and have fun with it. The next day I called Patrick he was off and gave me another Sales Rep. who took my Iinfo said Walt your camera should be going out by Friday I have plenty in stock so your good if you don't receive the tracking # by Friday Give us a call. What a nice guy he was. 2 hrs. later the tracking # came and a couple day later the camera came.FUMFIE is real repeatable with personal people they care for you when you call and don"t sound like it's a chore for them to help you. This is the place you want to do you busniess with you can relax after you place your order. Thanks Patrick I love the camera and I'll now purchase accessories on line with FUMFIE for my camera.
Walter MW

"Bought a Nikon D750 in October 2015. I knew what I wanted, and their rep explained their purchase process quickly. The new camera arrived as arranged and in pristine condition. It was just as advertised, a gray market camera that was setup for the US with English manual and operating instructions, even a US plug extension cord for the charger. The price was $400 less (21% less) than the similar US market Nikon cameras. I also bought a Nikon D300 from fumfie.com in 2009, and had a similar experience with this camera, which I used for 6 years."

"Good service; order delivered as promised. No problems. I would order from Fumfie again."

"It took about 24 hours to get an email confirmation, and only after I initiated an email and a phone call asking about whether Fumfie had gotten my order....After submitting online order, I did get a tentative confirmation from Paypal, but Paypal said the transaction would not be complete, until Fumfie processed my order....After I spoke directly with Fumfie, the guy said he'd try to find my order....he came back on the phone & said he found it, & they'd send it via FedEx, and it arrived in 2 days..!!...But I noticed the price dropped $20 one day after I ordered it, and before it arrived...:(...So far so good on the product....price was better than Canon refurbished or anywhere i could find....camera appears it's new, though there was NOT a product registration card in box...:(....first-time ordering from Fumfie, a little uncertain about customer service of this company...."

"Just purchased a Nikon CoolPix P900 camera. I chose the free shipping. It was late at night when I placed the order. I called the next morning to make sure that they received my order. The next business day, I had my new camera in my hand! Great customer service over the phone, and their fulfillment service is excellent. I would definitely recommend them."

"The phone representative was very helpful and went through the additional things that I needed such as memory card. They were also helpful with arranging that the shipping arrived quickly and on time. Elliot was also very helpful in replacing a new battery replacement that could not be charged and helping us with getting the correct charging cord."

Share fumfie's store rating

fumfie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

fumfie is a merchant member
fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.