• fumfie

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I ordered a Nikon D7100 on a Monday night and had the camera with all Nikon supplied accessories in hand on Friday. I did have to call them on Tuesday and of course they tried to sell me an aftermarket battery and extended warranty. I passed on both and did not feel pressured. The card was processed and the camera shipped the next day. They had a very good price and the camera is new and works great."

"It has been 9 months since Fumfie has taken my money and not given me a product. After I ordered a refrigerator they said they were waiting on availability, why take my money when you don't have the product to ship?? We have asked for a refund and it has been 6 months and several phone calls and emails with the run around and they won't give me my money back. I am truly disgusted with them and this is nothing but a scam. "

"I ordered both a refrigerator and a dishwasher. One month after ordering (18Dec2014) and after receipt of an email indicating that Fumfie's was waiting for the 'fridge to arrive at their shipping center, I received notice that they were unable to provide the 'fridge. So I asked for a refund to be applied (this was mid-January); as of March 20th, I still have not received the refund.

The dishwasher? Well after THREE MONTHS, it finally arrived. I wasn't too put out because my house is in final stages of renovation. However, the cord is not provided (though coming "directly from the manufacturer," for some reason it is being sent separately.
Also, the d/w arrived without any of the manufacturer's documents.

Considering that a moving service was used to delivery the merchandise with a rental truck, it took so long to arrive, it arrived without mfg docs and cord, I wonder from where this d/w was obtained and under what conditions.

The lack of concern from Fumfie's to take over a month to determine a product was not available and to take 3 months to provide a currently manufactured d/w by Bosch is astounding.

Buyer beware. Unless you like to walk the risky line, stay away.

"I just want to say how pleasant and helpful Elliot was to me . We had a challenge because I live in a rural area where your shipping company does not deliver . Elliot solved my problem by suggesting we ship to my work address . I could not be happier with his assistance . Thanks , Mike Keefe"

"Elliott was the best of many calls and business #'s that I called.

I was complelled to buy from him due to his excellant knowledge and customer service.

I hope to buy more with him and your firm in the future

"My experience with Fumfie has been extremely positive due to the excellent customer service I received from Elliot. Elliot called soon after my order was placed to ensure that the order details were correct. When there was an unexpected problem with the order, due to a model discontinuation, Elliot let me know right away and worked with me to help me order the replacement model I wanted for a great price. What would normally have been frustrating and bad news about the model discontinuation turned into a positive experience thanks to Elliot. "

"If you need excellent service when shopping for appliances or electronics, ask for Elliot at Fumfie. He made my shopping and ordering a new cooktop for my kitchen easy. I will definitely contact him for future purchases. Great prices and great service!"

"Elliot was very helpful. Good communication throughout the process, and the best price on my refridgerator by $150. Delivery process was hassle free.

Many thanks.

"Elliot was very helpful in getting what we want. They also gave update on regular basis. very good service, best price, and on time delivery. "

"I ordered a double wall oven today on line and was pleased to receive a call in the same day verifying the details of my order. They even waived the additional shipping fee which I greatly appreciated. I will definitely consider purchasing from them again. "

"I wrote a review in order to caution others but Fumfie tried to get my review removed. Everything stated in my previous review was 100% honest. No wonder why all the reviews for Fumfie on this sight are positive. All of the negative reviews were removed. I welcome anyone to call me and dispute anything I stated previously or in this review. Buyer beware!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-02-2015

Fumfie, fumfie rep has responded

“Hello,

Anytime a customer did not have the 5 star service they deserve, we will always make it our business to contact the customer and try to make things right. If any customer has an unresolved issue, please call us at 877-917-9166 and our agents will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,

Fumfie Home Appliances”

"This is my second time working with Fumfie on a major appliances order and this will not be my last. Elliot is THE guy to talk to... he's knowledgeable, courteous, and patient. Recommended!"

"So far I have been pleased with my transaction with fumfie.com. Elliot was informative and helpful taking my order. He did not try to push the extended warranties or bait and switch the order, which I appreciate. "

"Very happy with Fumfie and in particular Elliot. Their customer service is way beyond what I expected.

Elliot called me on my home phone and went over the details of my order and even managed to save me some more money on the delivery.

"Elliot is the man!!! He helped me locate an item I've been looking for the last two weeks!!"

Share fumfie's store rating

fumfie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

fumfie is a merchant member
fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.