• Address: 3522 Flatlands Ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10

"A++++++. Everything was perfect!!!"

"Great low price for the GE oven we purchased. Unit arrived in perfect shape and we are very pleased with the purchase. There was a little delay in the delivery, however, customer service was able to expedite the process as best they could, and was worth the overall savings we received. I plan to use Fumfie again in the future."

"Great service. Always returned phone calls & answered all questions. Best prices we could find on appliances. Thank you. "

"good experience w/o any delay and hidden fees!"

"Great company to work with. The item I purchased Yamaha receiver has worked flawlessly since I bought it from fumfie."

"Some of the accessories where inferior. The filters that I bought do not work properly. Please contact me if you can correct them with proper replacement.
Thank you.
Marcus Petersen
docspot1@msn.com

"great price, fast delivery, and prompt order status emails. "

"Quick shipping, product exactly as described and at a great price=one happy customer"

"Easy to navigate site, Excellent product selection, Fast shipment with excellent packaging. I couldn't have asked for more. I spoke with them on the phone prior to finishing my purchase and they were friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I highly recommend them!"

"I have not received my product yet. Still waiting on items"

"They sold refurbished merchandise as new!!!! It was very difficult to return out purchase, after several months we finally received our money back."

"Since this had been well over 1 year since I purchased the camera set - I really don't remember all of details. I remember there being a problem with shipping but it all got straightened out and I received my order. I was not happy about the mess up - on your part.
I am not sure if I will order from Fumfie again.
But I love my camera!

"The site advertised a brand new item but I was given an open box item. Also I had to bear the return shipping cost though it was entirely the dealers fault. This place is a total scam. Hope they at least refund my shipping charges."

"My $2500 refrigerator came with a dint. They wouldn't replace the refrigerator but sent a new door. The guys that delivered it had no idea how to change it out. We still have the replacement door in a box. :("

"Fumfie is a great seller and its customer service is excellent. I had a problem with my camera bag and their support was immediate and very diligent. "

fumfie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

fumfie is a merchant member
fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.