• fumfie fumfie Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"Great pricing and service. Placed order and product was shipped same day."

"These guys are great. I found their prices to be more than competitive and their response was great. I received the items well packaged and in good shape with exactly what I wanted.
I will continue to shop with them for sure.

"Just received a call form Joseph and he was very polite and helpful with getting my order processed. Thank you! B. Regards, Eddie."

"Product was what I ordered and was shipped in a timely manner. I was emailed to call after I placed the order. I called and the service person could not tell me why I needed to call, it was a waste of my time."

"Joseph Eli contacted me for security reasons because I'm using a billing address from Texas and shipping the order #89331 to Wisconsin. I truly appreciate you taking security a priority because it seems all too common that cyber scams are going on.
My purchasing through fumfie was very nice. I am a very frugal shopper and after finding the bundles for the GoPro Hero4 Black I was able to select the bundle that had the accessories I wanted at an amazing price.
If I had any recommendation it would be to make it easier to browse other accessories for the model of GoPro I bought and have all the accessories on a single page for me to select/see.
Again I do appreciate the security protocols FumFie followed to make sure I am who I say I am.

"I was looking for a replacement camera similar to the one that got damaged.
Their web site showed a newer version of mine in stock at a very good price probably because it is an out of date model. So I ordered it.
After a couple of days I called them because of not receiving any shipping notice. That's when
I found out the camera was out of stock. That's the bad part. Now the great part!!
They shipped me a better camera for the same price and it was delivered on time!!!!!!!!!!
The people at Fumfie I talked with were very helpful, courteous and did what they said they would.

"I gave to fumfie 5 ??! Justin was the name of the guy from best customer service was a excellent experience, nice and professional guy! Thanks fumfie for have a great service! "

"Representatives were nice before placing the order and at the time I was placing the order. Need it in 3days, I make sure you have all 4 items on stock, so I will have it on time!!Told me have all four items on stock, so I went ahead placing the order. Never gave me the order number or tracking number, so I call back to get the tracking just to make sure I will get it on Friday that's why I paid 60 dollars for the shipping for my emergency need! I called in trying to get help on my tracking, representatives kept kick me around the phone! No one would talk to me about my tracking! I am so dissatisfied, such a poor service! But Elliet and Steve were so nice, told me there were only 2 on stock, waiting on the other two! I am so disappointed because I made sure you guys have all four! I need all four! You guys never told me you only have two! What if I miss the even! You should of told me earlier so I could prepare for the worse case when I need to! So I will have all four pieces on time!!!! I understand you want to make your sell but this is not the right way!!!! Poor serverce and not honest telling! But Elliet and Steve are really nice! Luckily I get all of my four pieces on time! If I didn't, I will be so much more disappointed, that I can't even describe it with my word! And never come back! And tell all of my families and friends! All in all, I got the merchandises, and gave you four stars! Just thought someone needs to know what is going on! Hopefully I am not wasting my time here to doing my feedback! Thanks very much. "

"Found the best price on Nikon D5500 here on fumfie.com. After ordering it online, a phone call came from fumfie.com to confirm the order and shipping address. After few days, I received the order correctly. The camera is brand new as ordered. Thank you!"

"Perfect, flawless, great transaction with the fine guys from Fumfie.

I bought a Panasonic GH4, Lumix 12-35, 35-100 and the Lumix Leica 25mm and even though there was a hiccup on the 12-35 Pat in support hooked me up right away and without a hitch.

James in sales was also a pleasure to do business with.

"I placed an order with Fumfie via phone and when I received the package 4 items were missing, so I called and was promised it would be sent in the next several days. I never received so I spoke with Steve Kay in customer service and he exceeded my expectations. All was resolved and shipped overnight.
Steve, that's the way to treat your customers and keep them coming back for more purchases.

"Excellent customer service, great product, arrived in-time"

"I recently ordered a professional camera from Fumfie. My order came complete, earlier than I expected and with everything I purchased. I am 100% satisfied with Fumfie and will order from them again."

"Well, I'm writing again to revise my earlier lousy review. To make a long story shorter- received wrong camera, I shipped it back and they shipped me the correct 1. Box didn't have manual, software, warranty. Which I called the original guy at the customer service desk about (Steve). He said he'd ship that out asap. In the mean time I plugged in the battery and discovered that the charger's light didn't work. Spent an hour with Nikon's tech resulting in them telling me that I had to send it to be repaired at my expense (repair was under warranty) but shipping costs were mine. Then they said that I had to download a 300+ page manual and print it myself because Nikon quote is going green end quote. I wrote Steve and told him what they said and he told me to just send the charger back and he'd give me another. Guess the good customer service reviews that I read before I bought the camera from fumfie are warranted."

"Could not have been happier with the customer service, shipping speed, packaging and--most importantly--the product quality and value for the money.

These folks have their act together--do not heed the negative reviews. Sure things can go wrong on occasion, but this was a model transaction at every point.

Share fumfie's store rating

fumfie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

fumfie is a merchant member
fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.