Stores > fumfie

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review fumfie by clicking a star below.
2017-03-09

Terrible return experience and customer service

"I purchased a brand new Nikon D7100 with 18-140 Lens. When I received them, the camera seal was broken and everything inside the box was loose. The lens came in a white box instead of Nikon's usual gold box and was clearly used or refurbished. After RMA representative shouting at me about their product being new, I received permission to return but I had to pay for the return.
They received the camera and refused to issue refund. I called and emailed many times for 35 days but they ditched me until I said I will dispute with my credit card company. I received my refund 35 days after they received the camera.

This review was modified by mrm6081 on March 09 2017 10:00:08 AM

2016-09-22

Very good support and fast handling

"The support ans customer service was excellent and they were very fast with solving the payment issue that i had.
I recomend this seller

This review was modified by Talda on September 22 2016 12:15:42 PM

2016-08-26

Fun photography

"I just received my Nikon D71 camera from Fumfie.
My daughter recommended them to me and i am so glad she did. Great prices, fast service, and today my camera was on my doorstep.
Thanks for the great service Fumfie, and I will be doing business with you in the future.

This review was modified by AlleyBell on August 26 2016 11:50:33 AM

2016-07-01

Three Cameras and Counting

"This is the third Nikon DSLR I have purchased from Fumfie. I have had nothing but great experiences with Fumfie. Every time when I have called the sales rep went above and beyond to assure delivery. I got what I ordered, at the best price, and on time. Thank you again!"

This review was modified by lagunacreek on July 01 2016 08:34:47 PM

2016-05-12

Smooth transaction

"Fast shipment and great price. Very satisfied!"

This review was modified by sammok on May 12 2016 06:54:25 PM

2016-05-02

Quick as a snap

"Lowest prices and quickest delivery. Will buy from again"

This review was modified by Kurtmb17 on May 02 2016 08:22:44 AM

2016-04-28

Wonderful customer service

"Due to some reason our credit card needed to be verified and so our shipment was delayed. My husband however was leaving the country and needed the camera with him. At no extra cost to us, Fumfie sent the camera and the lens by overnight shipping"

This review was modified by jode on April 28 2016 05:09:31 PM

2016-04-27

Pentax DSLR

"I placed my order for a Pentax K3 and received it as promised, delivered by FEDEX. The packaging was very good. The battery turned out to be defective, so a quick call to their customer service dept., which was answered by a courteous and helpful lady resulted in a replacement to be shipped right away. This is my second order with this company and I will continue using them for my camera purchases."

This review was modified by GeneLopez. on April 27 2016 07:42:55 AM

2016-04-25

Great flying camera!

"Great price and free shipping. Took a few days to get into the mail and otherwise all good."

2016-04-21

Fumfie.com, Best Nikon D5500 Prices Ever

"I purchased a Nikon D5500 camera w/18-140mm lens on Thursday and it was delivered on Tuesday, in only 5 days. I had reservations about negative reviews, but Fumfie.com was as solid as a rock. They delivered my Nikon camera in a timely manner and the product was exactly as advertised. I would purchase from this website in the future. Good service and good prices. Thanks Fumfie."

2016-04-13

Out of stock and upsell

"Fumfie listed the camera that I wanted as in stock but they didnt have any. After submitting my order, I saw that you have to call them to complete the order. When I did this, they tried to upsell me for another camera and accessories. When I said I only wanted the camera ordered he then said we are out of that camera. He was polite and they did cancel the order but its not a great way to do business."

2016-03-16

Excellent price and quick delivery!

"Fumfie had the lowest price and had many package options to choose from. The delivery came in 5 days, very pleased! "

2016-03-03

Great prices and service

"The prices were so good, I couldn't believe it. I even looked up where Fumfie was, and I'm here in NYC too. I got my order in 4 days. Great price, great items, good service too."

This review was modified by gandsduhon on March 03 2016 08:47:28 AM

2016-03-01

great price with the right product

"Good service. I ask the question about the lens I am interested and got the precise answer. The price is also the best. "

2016-03-01

Meh.

"I purchased a new lens from Fumfie. They emailed me the day after I ordered saying there was an issue with my order and I needed to call them during their business hours. I made that call, and there was actually no issue with the order. Several days later, I received another email, stating there was another issue with my order and that I needed to call. I tried to call and sat on hold for at least 10 minutes before I finally hung up and decided to call back another time. I called later and was able to resolve their issue easily (different shipping address from billing address). The order was finally shipped out the next day. When it arrived, the outer box looked fine, but the inner box was visibly damaged, and there was no insert or manual in the box. So far, the lens appears to be fine, but I'm worried there might be an issue in the future due to the obvious damage to the lens box. Next time I'll probably skip the hassle and buy from Amazon. "

This review was modified by bkc106 on March 01 2016 04:14:19 PM

Share fumfie's store rating

fumfie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

fumfie is not a merchant member
fumfie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!