• Address: 3522 Flatlands Ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

"My wife and I were shopping for a GE Cafe Refrigerator for several month, and we kept coming back to Fumfie because they consistently advertised the lowest prices compared to everyone else in the U.S.

And when I decided to order the refrigerator this morning I spoke to one of their Sales Representatives Elliott, and I was extremely pleased with his speedy, friendly and courteous response to all my questions, so I immediately placed my order.

I will be coming back again very soon to order more appliances, and I will be referring Fumie to all my Friend, Relatives and Clients because not only did I get a great deal on our GE Cafe refrigerator, Elliot of Fumie made my online shopping experience very pleasant, quick and painless! Cheers!

"I had the pleasure of working with your customer rep Elliot. He was very pleasant, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. I wish all of my interactions with customer service organizations were handled so well."

"Exceeded my expectations --in service,price and overall satisfaction. Product arrived next day and met all specifications as described by product supplier.
Excellent sales associate answered all concerns about Fumfie and product.

"Ordered a fridge through Fumfie and couldn't have had a better experience! Sean and Elliot were both courteous and knowledgeable, and went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied. If you want appliances for a cheap price and great service, Fumfie is the way to go. I have recommended them to friends and family"

"Elliot was efficient and pleasant. Informative but not pushy. I left our conversation feeling satisfied with the experience."

"Placed an order for 2 EOS-M kits with the 22mm STM lens on a Friday. That Sunday at 1pm I got a call from a downstate NY phone number that I did not answer. 2 minutes later I got an email from James asking me to call to 'confirm my order'. I tried calling but despite it being within their business hours, I got a recording telling me they were closed (Sunday at 3pm Eastern). I immediate emailed James back telling him that if there was any problem or delay with my order to cancel it and refund my payment. That Tuesday there was a call on my answering machine from the same downstate NY phone number but this time James left a message asking me to call and 'confirm my order'. I called back and he asked me if I wanted to add a '1 hour battery' or a '2 hour battery' to my order ($30 or $40 respectively). I told him that I just wanted the battery that came with the camera. He told me that it was a '30 minute battery' and pushed again to have me buy another outrageously priced battery. I declined. 2 minutes later I got an order conformation email from Fumfie. That Saturday, 2 grey market cameras arrived from dismantled kits without the Canon software disc. The web site stated that the cameras were USA cameras. Just do business elsewhere. These folks are definitely dodgy at best."

"Elliot was professional, helpful, and courteous. He made the shopping experience easy and seamless. "

"It was actually an excellent experience shopping with Fumfie's. Their phone representative could not have been more accomodationg and patient. I would definitely shop here in the future. Elliot is the one to work with."

"Poor communication and disingenuous about back-ordered products. Ordered a Samsung refrigerator on 7/29/2014. Three months later and still no fridge because of a national backorder, yet I was told every time I called or emailed that "they were expecting it sometime that week" They should be more upfront and honest about back-orders when making the initial purchase and not charge you until the item is shipped. For items on long backorders, some type of email would be nice updating the customer so we don't feel like we've fallen into some black abyss and forgotten. The warehouse manager didn't follow-through on his promise to email and never replied back to emails sent to him. Wasted 3 months waiting on them before canceling and will never purchase through them again. The only good experience I had was dealing with Sean and Elliot in customer service."

"Bought a refrigerator on 9/1/14 from Fumfie.com with an expected delivery of 9/21/14. As of 10/23/14, I still don't have the refrigerator, just a bunch of excuses from Fumfie as to why the refrigerator hasn't shipped yet. Don't buy from them!!!

Edit: Finally received my refrigerator and was compensated for the delay. In the end, I'm happy I ordered from Fumfie because I saved almost $2k.

"**UPDATE** After a week of not having anything credited to my account I called fumfie again to speak with sean but was on hold until the initial phone rep came back on the phone. They then asked me what the problem was I told them I had not received my refund, then they told me that it had somehow "fallen through the cracks". So being completely fed up I just called my credit card to refund the money as fumfie seems to have no idea how to handle this. This site is just shady as hell, stay away from here. Also the same fridge that was back ordered to eternity from fumfie, delivered in a couple days from home depot.

*UPDATE* was contacted by sean to see if they can make up for all the delays, said he would try to give some compensation for all the time I've waited even though I canceled. We shall see if he comes through.(will update if he does so).

*Original review*
This is the worst online buying experience that I've ever had, I ordered a Samsung refrigerator on 9-10-14 after their 14 BUSINESS day(so about 3 weeks of actual time) waiting period they still hadn't shipped or updated anything, I called and was told that samsung had a backorder and it should be next week. Then next week comes and they then say they have no idea how long it will be. It's now 10-20-14 and I'm finally just completely fed up that I canceled my order. They said ok bye and have a nice day. I'm hoping there aren't any issues with the refund as they charged it as soon as 9-11-14. Stay away from this company it'll give you nothing but headaches.

"Fumfie is excellent. As far as our experience, Fumfie was the pound for pound champ. My gal and I bought a Mark 3, but not before shopping around thoroughly. In the end, Fumfie proved to be the best option... never ceasing to lead the way as far as competition. We would definitely shop Fumfie again."

"I must admit I was a bit nervous, but I got my brand new refrigerator yesterday as promised. Everything must superb! "

"Great prices and customer service was very helpful."

"After placing my order, the shipping option that I had originally chosen wasn't reflected on the receipt. I called customer service on a Sunday afternoon and had a very long wait on the phone and gave up after an hour of not being able to speak to someone. But I called back on Monday and was helped out by a gentleman named Steven who gave me the best customer service experience I've ever had. He was fast, very understanding and was helpful in compensating me for the trouble I had on Sunday. Overall, excellent experience. "

fumfie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

fumfie is a merchant member
fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.