Stores > fumfie

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review fumfie by clicking a star below.
2017-04-21

panasonic gh5 delivered in 2 days when no-one else has it in stock,

"I was skeptical of there stock after I saw some bad reviews , ive had issues getting a hold on a new gh5 , my preorder got canceled thru bnh, androma said my PayPal wouldnt go thru, but i used it at fumie, panasonic gh5 delivered in 2 days when no-one else has it in stock, i will consider them in the future , i buy a lot of high equipment as a video engineer"

2017-04-18

Ripped Off

"1 out of 5 stars
RIPPED OFF! DO NOT BUY from this company. Overpriced, refused to credit difference!

2017-03-09

Terrible return experience and customer service

"I purchased a brand new Nikon D7100 with 18-140 Lens. When I received them, the camera seal was broken and everything inside the box was loose. The lens came in a white box instead of Nikon's usual gold box and was clearly used or refurbished. After RMA representative shouting at me about their product being new, I received permission to return but I had to pay for the return.
They received the camera and refused to issue refund. I called and emailed many times for 35 days but they ditched me until I said I will dispute with my credit card company. I received my refund 35 days after they received the camera.

2016-09-22

Very good support and fast handling

"The support ans customer service was excellent and they were very fast with solving the payment issue that i had.
I recomend this seller

2016-08-26

Fun photography

"I just received my Nikon D71 camera from Fumfie.
My daughter recommended them to me and i am so glad she did. Great prices, fast service, and today my camera was on my doorstep.
Thanks for the great service Fumfie, and I will be doing business with you in the future.

2016-07-01

Three Cameras and Counting

"This is the third Nikon DSLR I have purchased from Fumfie. I have had nothing but great experiences with Fumfie. Every time when I have called the sales rep went above and beyond to assure delivery. I got what I ordered, at the best price, and on time. Thank you again!"

2016-05-12

Smooth transaction

"Fast shipment and great price. Very satisfied!"

2016-05-02

Quick as a snap

"Lowest prices and quickest delivery. Will buy from again"

2016-04-28

Wonderful customer service

"Due to some reason our credit card needed to be verified and so our shipment was delayed. My husband however was leaving the country and needed the camera with him. At no extra cost to us, Fumfie sent the camera and the lens by overnight shipping"

2016-04-27

Pentax DSLR

"I placed my order for a Pentax K3 and received it as promised, delivered by FEDEX. The packaging was very good. The battery turned out to be defective, so a quick call to their customer service dept., which was answered by a courteous and helpful lady resulted in a replacement to be shipped right away. This is my second order with this company and I will continue using them for my camera purchases."

2016-04-25

Great flying camera!

"Great price and free shipping. Took a few days to get into the mail and otherwise all good."

2016-04-21

Fumfie.com, Best Nikon D5500 Prices Ever

"I purchased a Nikon D5500 camera w/18-140mm lens on Thursday and it was delivered on Tuesday, in only 5 days. I had reservations about negative reviews, but Fumfie.com was as solid as a rock. They delivered my Nikon camera in a timely manner and the product was exactly as advertised. I would purchase from this website in the future. Good service and good prices. Thanks Fumfie."

2016-04-13

Out of stock and upsell

"Fumfie listed the camera that I wanted as in stock but they didnt have any. After submitting my order, I saw that you have to call them to complete the order. When I did this, they tried to upsell me for another camera and accessories. When I said I only wanted the camera ordered he then said we are out of that camera. He was polite and they did cancel the order but its not a great way to do business."

2016-03-16

Excellent price and quick delivery!

"Fumfie had the lowest price and had many package options to choose from. The delivery came in 5 days, very pleased! "

2016-03-03

Great prices and service

"The prices were so good, I couldn't believe it. I even looked up where Fumfie was, and I'm here in NYC too. I got my order in 4 days. Great price, great items, good service too."

Share fumfie's store rating

fumfie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

fumfie is not a merchant member
fumfie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!