Stores > fumfie

Customer service: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-05-02

Quick as a snap

"Lowest prices and quickest delivery. Will buy from again"

This review was modified by Kurtmb17 on May 02 2016 08:22:44 AM

2016-04-28

Wonderful customer service

"Due to some reason our credit card needed to be verified and so our shipment was delayed. My husband however was leaving the country and needed the camera with him. At no extra cost to us, Fumfie sent the camera and the lens by overnight shipping"

This review was modified by jode on April 28 2016 05:09:31 PM

2016-04-27

Pentax DSLR

"I placed my order for a Pentax K3 and received it as promised, delivered by FEDEX. The packaging was very good. The battery turned out to be defective, so a quick call to their customer service dept., which was answered by a courteous and helpful lady resulted in a replacement to be shipped right away. This is my second order with this company and I will continue using them for my camera purchases."

This review was modified by GeneLopez. on April 27 2016 07:42:55 AM

2016-04-25

Great flying camera!

"Great price and free shipping. Took a few days to get into the mail and otherwise all good."

2016-04-21

Fumfie.com, Best Nikon D5500 Prices Ever

"I purchased a Nikon D5500 camera w/18-140mm lens on Thursday and it was delivered on Tuesday, in only 5 days. I had reservations about negative reviews, but Fumfie.com was as solid as a rock. They delivered my Nikon camera in a timely manner and the product was exactly as advertised. I would purchase from this website in the future. Good service and good prices. Thanks Fumfie."

2016-04-13

Out of stock and upsell

"Fumfie listed the camera that I wanted as in stock but they didnt have any. After submitting my order, I saw that you have to call them to complete the order. When I did this, they tried to upsell me for another camera and accessories. When I said I only wanted the camera ordered he then said we are out of that camera. He was polite and they did cancel the order but its not a great way to do business."

2016-03-16

Excellent price and quick delivery!

"Fumfie had the lowest price and had many package options to choose from. The delivery came in 5 days, very pleased! "

2016-03-03

Great prices and service

"The prices were so good, I couldn't believe it. I even looked up where Fumfie was, and I'm here in NYC too. I got my order in 4 days. Great price, great items, good service too."

This review was modified by gandsduhon on March 03 2016 08:47:28 AM

2016-03-01

great price with the right product

"Good service. I ask the question about the lens I am interested and got the precise answer. The price is also the best. "

2016-03-01

Meh.

"I purchased a new lens from Fumfie. They emailed me the day after I ordered saying there was an issue with my order and I needed to call them during their business hours. I made that call, and there was actually no issue with the order. Several days later, I received another email, stating there was another issue with my order and that I needed to call. I tried to call and sat on hold for at least 10 minutes before I finally hung up and decided to call back another time. I called later and was able to resolve their issue easily (different shipping address from billing address). The order was finally shipped out the next day. When it arrived, the outer box looked fine, but the inner box was visibly damaged, and there was no insert or manual in the box. So far, the lens appears to be fine, but I'm worried there might be an issue in the future due to the obvious damage to the lens box. Next time I'll probably skip the hassle and buy from Amazon. "

This review was modified by bkc106 on March 01 2016 04:14:19 PM

2016-02-27

Great customer service

"I ordered a higher level, DSLR camera. A fumfie rep contacted me to clarify a couple of details I had missed in my initial order. The camera was delivered by the estimated due date. I did have to call because the UV filter they included was the wrong size for the camera. The representative was very helpful and said he would have the right one mailed to me right away. I waited for about 3 weeks and hadn't received it, so I called again. Even though I couldn't find my initial paper where I had written down the conversation about the UV filter, Elliott was able to look up my information based on my order # and knew exactly what I was talking about. He saw a record of the conversation, but saw that the filter had never been mailed. He promised to make sure it was sent, and would send me a tracking #. Although I haven't yet received the filter, I appreciate that they keep a record of conversations regarding concerns with orders. They were friendly and helpful. Now I'm just waiting for them to follow through on the final part!"

This review was modified by BellCam on February 27 2016 03:32:00 PM

2016-02-23

Not Perfect But Worth It

"Besides the irritating call back and expected up sell and add ons you have to fend off the actual deal is great. I look at it as a little irritation is worth the $300.00-$500.00 I saved on my camera. They told me my camera would take 5-8 days to arrive and I had it in my hands in 3. Free FedEx delivery with signature confirmation gave me peace of mind. I would shop here again for sure. "

2016-02-21

I learned that I can trust Fumfie!

"I purchased a D5300 with 18-200 mm lens from Fumfie. This is my second time placing an order for a same camera and lens within the same time frame in a similar price range. The first asked me to contact them via email. When I called in they told me their package did not come with this feature and that feature, and to get the features I wanted (which I believe were indicated in their offer), I have to pay a lot more. I immediately canceled that order. Few days later Fumfie offered a similar offer, and I placed the order online. After verifying the order on phone two days later, they shipped the camera with everything promised via Fedex. The camera is working well. I learned through real experience that I can trust Fumfie but probably not everyone out there."

2016-02-20

My new GO TO place for Photography Supplies

"I feel extremely lucky to have found Fumfie.com This is the best experience of finding something online and calling in an order that I've ever had. Call Fumfie and ask for John at ext 323. He will make your day. This is my new GO TO place for all my Photography needs.

Many Sincere Thanks from scottknox.artstorefronts.com

2016-02-19

Happy Once Again With Price and Service

"Fumfie.com once again had a best online price and I got my order in 2 days. It doesn't get too much better than this. "

This review was modified by Steve_In_Lido on February 19 2016 06:01:34 AM

Share fumfie's store rating

fumfie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

fumfie is not a merchant member
fumfie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!