• fumfie fumfie Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10

"Elliott was the best of many calls and business #'s that I called.

I was complelled to buy from him due to his excellant knowledge and customer service.

I hope to buy more with him and your firm in the future

"My experience with Fumfie has been extremely positive due to the excellent customer service I received from Elliot. Elliot called soon after my order was placed to ensure that the order details were correct. When there was an unexpected problem with the order, due to a model discontinuation, Elliot let me know right away and worked with me to help me order the replacement model I wanted for a great price. What would normally have been frustrating and bad news about the model discontinuation turned into a positive experience thanks to Elliot. "

"If you need excellent service when shopping for appliances or electronics, ask for Elliot at Fumfie. He made my shopping and ordering a new cooktop for my kitchen easy. I will definitely contact him for future purchases. Great prices and great service!"

"Elliot was very helpful. Good communication throughout the process, and the best price on my refridgerator by $150. Delivery process was hassle free.

Many thanks.

"Elliot was very helpful in getting what we want. They also gave update on regular basis. very good service, best price, and on time delivery. "

"I ordered a double wall oven today on line and was pleased to receive a call in the same day verifying the details of my order. They even waived the additional shipping fee which I greatly appreciated. I will definitely consider purchasing from them again. "

"I wrote a review in order to caution others but Fumfie tried to get my review removed. Everything stated in my previous review was 100% honest. No wonder why all the reviews for Fumfie on this sight are positive. All of the negative reviews were removed. I welcome anyone to call me and dispute anything I stated previously or in this review. Buyer beware!"

"This is my second time working with Fumfie on a major appliances order and this will not be my last. Elliot is THE guy to talk to... he's knowledgeable, courteous, and patient. Recommended!"

"So far I have been pleased with my transaction with fumfie.com. Elliot was informative and helpful taking my order. He did not try to push the extended warranties or bait and switch the order, which I appreciate. "

"Very happy with Fumfie and in particular Elliot. Their customer service is way beyond what I expected.

Elliot called me on my home phone and went over the details of my order and even managed to save me some more money on the delivery.

"Elliot is the man!!! He helped me locate an item I've been looking for the last two weeks!!"

"In process of returning Item, will update with result. Was told by Fumfie support that once everything is shipped back I will get full return."

"Got most of the items that were included in my package, a couple of things were missing, so I contacted customer service and had the missing items in my hand in (3)Three Business Days...I would not hesitate to by from this company again...great customer service..."

"Great customer service. it is second to none. Awesome!!!! I meant to give them a 5 star but clicked the wrong star"

"Ultimately, great customer service."

Share fumfie's store rating

fumfie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

fumfie is a merchant member
fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.