• fumfie fumfie Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8/10 8/10

"I ordered a Canon 7D Mark 11 to be overnighted and received it at 9:00 AM the next morning it was on a Saturday morning , Love the camera and I will re-ordered a again I worked with James and her was very very helpful and promised me I would get my camera on time. He was very very nice and helpful. The cost was very very good!! Could not believe !
Happy customer

"This was a very quick delivery. Thank you so much for you service. The quality of the item is in great condition!"

"At first I had some doubts, but they are really serious and the amazing camera was delivery as it should fast and secure.

"Great customer service with a knowledgeable & courteous staff. Their prices are extremely competitive, if not better & less expensive than most without effecting the quality of the merchandise. Will continue to shop with them again. "

"The order got timely processed and arrived before the expected arrival date."

"Got everything I ordered on time and packaging was great. Salesman on the line was great as well."

"Order shipped fast! Got a great deal!"

"Great offers and fast shipping. When I called with questions they were quick to answer and answered my questions fully."

"Great folks to deal with!"

"Great pricing and service. Placed order and product was shipped same day."

"These guys are great. I found their prices to be more than competitive and their response was great. I received the items well packaged and in good shape with exactly what I wanted.
I will continue to shop with them for sure.

"Just received a call form Joseph and he was very polite and helpful with getting my order processed. Thank you! B. Regards, Eddie."

"Product was what I ordered and was shipped in a timely manner. I was emailed to call after I placed the order. I called and the service person could not tell me why I needed to call, it was a waste of my time."

"Joseph Eli contacted me for security reasons because I'm using a billing address from Texas and shipping the order #89331 to Wisconsin. I truly appreciate you taking security a priority because it seems all too common that cyber scams are going on.
My purchasing through fumfie was very nice. I am a very frugal shopper and after finding the bundles for the GoPro Hero4 Black I was able to select the bundle that had the accessories I wanted at an amazing price.
If I had any recommendation it would be to make it easier to browse other accessories for the model of GoPro I bought and have all the accessories on a single page for me to select/see.
Again I do appreciate the security protocols FumFie followed to make sure I am who I say I am.

"I was looking for a replacement camera similar to the one that got damaged.
Their web site showed a newer version of mine in stock at a very good price probably because it is an out of date model. So I ordered it.
After a couple of days I called them because of not receiving any shipping notice. That's when
I found out the camera was out of stock. That's the bad part. Now the great part!!
They shipped me a better camera for the same price and it was delivered on time!!!!!!!!!!
The people at Fumfie I talked with were very helpful, courteous and did what they said they would.

Share fumfie's store rating

fumfie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

fumfie is a merchant member
fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.