• Address: 3522 Flatlands Ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"*UPDATE* was contacted by sean to see if they can make up for all the delays, said he would try to give some compensation for all the time I've waited even though I canceled. We shall see if he comes through.(will update if he does so).

*Original review*
This is the worst online buying experience that I've ever had, I ordered a Samsung refrigerator on 9-10-14 after their 14 BUSINESS day(so about 3 weeks of actual time) waiting period they still hadn't shipped or updated anything, I called and was told that samsung had a backorder and it should be next week. Then next week comes and they then say they have no idea how long it will be. It's now 10-20-14 and I'm finally just completely fed up that I canceled my order. They said ok bye and have a nice day. I'm hoping there aren't any issues with the refund as they charged it as soon as 9-11-14. Stay away from this company it'll give you nothing but headaches.

"Fumfie is excellent. As far as our experience, Fumfie was the pound for pound champ. My gal and I bought a Mark 3, but not before shopping around thoroughly. In the end, Fumfie proved to be the best option... never ceasing to lead the way as far as competition. We would definitely shop Fumfie again."

"This has been the worse on line shopping experience I've had with a merchant. I've had nothing but lies from them and I have still not received a promised refund. Do yourself a favor and do NOT buy from these people."

"I must admit I was a bit nervous, but I got my brand new refrigerator yesterday as promised. Everything must superb! "

"Great prices and customer service was very helpful."

"After placing my order, the shipping option that I had originally chosen wasn't reflected on the receipt. I called customer service on a Sunday afternoon and had a very long wait on the phone and gave up after an hour of not being able to speak to someone. But I called back on Monday and was helped out by a gentleman named Steven who gave me the best customer service experience I've ever had. He was fast, very understanding and was helpful in compensating me for the trouble I had on Sunday. Overall, excellent experience. "

"Great selection and prices. Very easy buying process. Plenty of accessories available at reasonable prices. Quick delivery. Above average customer relations that see to your needs."

"Got a no Hassle Order and Delivery and Love the Camera that was Ordered and will be ordering more soon."

"I am very pleased with the excellent service from Elliot. He truly understand the customer need and find the right service and product that matched our need. Thank you. "

"Terrible experience with Fumfie. 3 Weeks to "process" the order then it never shipped. Called and emailed multiple times and got the run around. They told me it was "on the truck" and gave me a tracking number. Unfortunately the shipping company showed "ELECTRONIC BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED" and they never received the product to ship. They charged my card immediately yet one month later and no product anywhere - just excuses. Thank goodness for American Express coming to the rescue."

"Absolutely LOVE my camera! Shipping was fast. Great customer service. I have 2 kids in baseball and I get great pictures. "

"Got my camera yesterday in perfect condition. Fumfie customer service was very helpful to make sure it got to me on time. Can't wait to go out and take pictures now!"

"The Price listed is cheapest among other competitors and is also of good quality. This was my first order and I am impressed with the service and guidance they provided on the additional And the order has been shipped on time.
Before shipping , the support personnel contacted over phone and understand my level of knowledge on photography and the frequency of use and give advice on best option to go at my wish. This makes my shopping experience more satisfied.

"I ordered a Nikon D5200 DSLR Camera. Shipment was very fast, product was as described. One happy customer. "

"By far the the best experience I have had dealing with an online company. I did have to call them back after I ordered the camera online so they could sell me accessories, but I understand why because of the great deal I got on my camera. I will definitely be ordering more stuff from them in the future. A+ "

fumfie is a Merchant Member! Learn more

fumfie is a merchant member
fumfie participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.