"DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE, IT"S A RIP OFF!!!! I tried for the fourth time(on all different company sites) to use this so called "Free shipping"to my benefit and you do not save! I saw an advertisement on MSn, my home page for proflowers.Just a general advertisement on there "deal of the day" for 19.99 and free vase and chocolate, (NO code or coupon required). so i signed in through my "freeshipping" account which you pay a monthy fee for to order the special and suddenly the price is 29.99, So i called for assistance. the Proflowers employee said, "well you can't have it both ways" my response was, "both ways, Im not getting it either way.I pay a fee for my freeshipping and youre charging me extra for it" it makes no sense and again this is with all websites, you cannot get anyother deal with it or coupon code, IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, even if you order a lot, they find the way to charge you. OH and i complained to thecompany twice and never heard back. RIDICULOUS"

free-shipping.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

free-shipping.com is not a merchant member
free-shipping.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!