Stores > free-shipping.com
  • free-shipping.c

Voice your opinion! Review free-shipping.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-08

Not a scam will save 100s $ if you understand how it works

"I have used Freeshipping.com for years. If you shop a lot online this service will save you 100s $ if not over a thousand $ a year like it saves me every year. You get a 10% or 20% rebate on the purchase price from over 1000 online stores. All the big names are there. Walmart, Lowes, Macy's, Sears, JC Penny, Best Buy and the list goes on and on. You save $10 on shipping 12 times a year from each of the about 1000 stores. There are other benefits but, these 2 are the best. Problem with these people that cry and whine is they do not even understand how the system works. An indication of how stupid so many people are in the USA are today. The subscription to the service is about 13$ a month. Wallow in your own ignorance or wise up and save a lot of money with Freeshipping.com. I have saved several thousand $ over the last few years. Wish I had discovered this years ago. Free shipping has been in business for 20 years. Smart and informed people love the site.

2015-11-17

"I have been going round & round with freeshipping.com. I have contacted them 4 times today (Incl mgr) re: $10 rebate (one person even hung up on me because there email 'rebatesfreeshipin.com' didn't work. Unless you have tons of info regarding the purchase revolved around signing up for freeshipping.com you Will Not Get You $10 Rebate. I myself didn't like there site, you have to pick the items they decide to mark as Free Shipping, not your own pick. In otherwords you can't pick anything you want, only what they want (plus you also have to pay a monthy fee. The whole company is terrible including Customer Service!"

2012-05-09

"DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE, IT"S A RIP OFF!!!! I tried for the fourth time(on all different company sites) to use this so called "Free shipping"to my benefit and you do not save! I saw an advertisement on MSn, my home page for proflowers.Just a general advertisement on there "deal of the day" for 19.99 and free vase and chocolate, (NO code or coupon required). so i signed in through my "freeshipping" account which you pay a monthy fee for to order the special and suddenly the price is 29.99, So i called for assistance. the Proflowers employee said, "well you can't have it both ways" my response was, "both ways, Im not getting it either way.I pay a fee for my freeshipping and youre charging me extra for it" it makes no sense and again this is with all websites, you cannot get anyother deal with it or coupon code, IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, even if you order a lot, they find the way to charge you. OH and i complained to thecompany twice and never heard back. RIDICULOUS"

Share free-shipping.com's store rating

free-shipping.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

free-shipping.com is not a merchant member
free-shipping.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!