Stores > free-shipping.com

• free-shipping.c

"I have been going round & round with freeshipping.com. I have contacted them 4 times today (Incl mgr) re: $10 rebate (one person even hung up on me because there email 'rebatesfreeshipin.com' didn't work. Unless you have tons of info regarding the purchase revolved around signing up for freeshipping.com you Will Not Get You $10 Rebate. I myself didn't like there site, you have to pick the items they decide to mark as Free Shipping, not your own pick. In otherwords you can't pick anything you want, only what they want (plus you also have to pay a monthy fee. The whole company is terrible including Customer Service!"

This review was modified by jamieannabelle on November 17 2015 01:03:21 PM

"DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE, IT"S A RIP OFF!!!! I tried for the fourth time(on all different company sites) to use this so called "Free shipping"to my benefit and you do not save! I saw an advertisement on MSn, my home page for proflowers.Just a general advertisement on there "deal of the day" for 19.99 and free vase and chocolate, (NO code or coupon required). so i signed in through my "freeshipping" account which you pay a monthy fee for to order the special and suddenly the price is 29.99, So i called for assistance. the Proflowers employee said, "well you can't have it both ways" my response was, "both ways, Im not getting it either way.I pay a fee for my freeshipping and youre charging me extra for it" it makes no sense and again this is with all websites, you cannot get anyother deal with it or coupon code, IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, even if you order a lot, they find the way to charge you. OH and i complained to thecompany twice and never heard back. RIDICULOUS"

Share free-shipping.com's store rating

free-shipping.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

free-shipping.com is not a merchant member
free-shipping.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!