Stores > forever 21

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review forever 21 by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

Quality blows

"Ordered jeans and a dress summer shirt but the quality is terrible - bleaks, stretches and rolls threads after up to 3 washes. Cheap and stylish but low quality"

2017-04-19

bunch of f***ing scammers!

"Ordered a Dress on april 11th 2017 and I used the free shipping code (Fest21), it was supposed to be here April 14th. I wake up to an alert that my package was intercepted! Called usps first and they said it was intercepted by the sender( mind you i didn't even know wtf intercepted meant until calling usps) . so then i call forever21 and they swear up and down that they only do interceptions through fed ex. same argument that whole day (friday). my package got back to the warehouse on Monday april 17th. and now their argument is wait a couple days for email blah blah. supervisor also contacted me said the same thing customer service said and then went on to saying ill contact you by the end of the day and never did! now tell me if this here makes sense... I am a person who hates paying for shipping which is why i was able to luck up with the code for the dress. okay so now why tf would i PAY MORE Damn money just to intercept the package? just to call and ask for it back ( and being told i have to pay EVEN MORE MONEY for the re-ship). the only one at a loss is me! i hope puma sues you a**holes for everything yall have!"

2017-04-17

WORST OF THE WORST!!!

"I ordered two items on April 13, 2017 at exactly 3:38:22 PM, and I paid EXTRA for the shipping so I can get the EXPRESS. A day goes by and I still haven't gotten an email yet saying it's been shipped but it's fine since I read it can take 24 hours for shipping. Another day goes by and it's Friday I only get the notification of it being shipped then! At 12noon! So I was like okay it's fine I can use another outfit on Sunday, I don't think I'm getting it by then. After the confirmation that it's been shipped it says it might take another 24 hours for the tracking to be available and I waited AGAIN. But it's MONDAY ALREADY AND I'M WRITING THIS AT 3:30 IN THE AFTERNOON THERE IS STILL NO STATUS.

Track Results
Unfortunately, the number you entered is not in our tracking system.
You entered a valid number, but we are not able to show the tracking information for one of the following reasons:

The item is in transit, but we haven't yet received it from the sender
The item is coming from another country and is not in Canada yet. Track it on the postal website of the originating country first.
The item was shipped more than a year ago
The sender chose a service that doesn't include tracking

Please note that this is the most up-to-date information available in our system. Our customer service representatives have access to the same information presented here. If a tracking number is not in our system, our customer service representatives are not able to provide any further details.

THIS ^^^ IS WHAT IT SAYS EVERY SINGLE TIME. Now I know it can take 2-5 days delivery for my order but come on! I can't even see the freaking track results! And I tried calling them at customer service but every time I enter my order number it says it's an invalid number! I'm so disappointed and angry right now I don't even know if my order will come. I paid extra for it thinking I'd get it by now! It's been four days and I don't even know what is happening to my order? What kind of sh*tty service is this that I can't even contact them by phone!

I hope they reply to the email I just sent as soon as possible because I'm going to want a refund if it doesn't arrive by tomorrow.

2017-04-12

The WORST Customer Service Ever!

"I placed an order on April6, 2017. I received an email on April 8 that the package was prepared to go out but when I tried to track the package, it never showed as picked up. It shows and expected date of today the 12th. I checked again & it still does not show it was even picked up. When I called to ask about it I was told it was picked up & since it was going standard shipping that they had 3-6 business days for it to deliver for it to be considered on-time so they had until the 17th for it to deliver on-time. When I asked if he could please confirm it was picked up, he said it was. When I asked if it showed in the system it was, he said no. I asked if he could contact the warehouse & confirm & he said he doesn't need to because it is not considered late & there is still time for it to get to me on-time. He refused to even try to contact the warehouse. He actually told me it is what it is and he did not need to go any further. I will really have to consider whether I will ever be ordering online with this company again if the customer service people could care less how they make their customers feel. Since I have discovered Forever 21, I have spent a lot of money. They will be seeing a lot less from me now. It didn't even seem to phase him when I told him I was displeased with his attitude & would most certainly write a review.

Update on The WORST Customer Service Ever!!!

After calling and complaining yesterday that my package does not show having left the facility after being prepared on Saturday to go out on Monday, miraculously, I receive a scan update that it left the facility late yesterday in Kearny, NJ (according to the tracking number) and have been getting updates ever since. It is now showing out for delivery after making it to our local post office within the state of NJ mind you. Funny how that works when you call to complain, then threaten and live up to the threat of a bad review online. Still not sure I will ever order online from them again. There customer service stinks! In all my years of dealing with the public, I can't imagine treating my customers like this.

Forever21cm.com

"This website is just an huge 21 pen*s!!!! Its customer service is AWFUL. They don't give a damn about their customer satisfaction. Wouldn't recommend ordering from here. EVER!"

WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH

"I had a gift card, so i decided to try them. Shipped the order to my work address and it was returned (because the work name was not on the label). On their website there is no box to check for residential or business...so their fault. After 2 weeks of placing the order, they finally received it back and then EMAILED me to correct the address. Even previously calling and speaking to a supervisor explaining my frustration, they said they can do nothing until they receive their package back. Just called and now they want me to pay an additional $6 for shipping again. So for their fault and customer satisfaction they cannot pay $6 on a $60 order...? "The company cannot comply with that request" i was told. And while the rep was continuously talking over me, i was told i can return my order for store credit...SMH. **** POOR COMPANY TO EVER DO BUSINESS WITH."

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

"So I placed an order with forever 21 on 2/28/17 and paid for 2 day shipping which I received a confirmation saying I'll receive my package on March 2 and I didn't! So I called forever 21 to see what was going on and I was told they didn't know, & in there system it shows my package was on the way. Then I asked for my 2day shipping refund since I hadn't receive my packege & was told I would have to wait 8-10 business days for an investigation in order to get any sort of refund. So now today is 03/20/17 & I still haven't received my package so I call back this morning for the 4th time and was told the contents of my package were lost at the FedEx shipping location in Memphis TN. "

2017-01-25

Terrible customer service

"The customer service is a joke. They have minimal information to answer your questions with, and every time you call back the story is different. NOT pleased at all, and will not be using their site again.
I placed an order, only to find three hours later that it had been cancelled by them. The email claimed that I had been contacted and given five days to respond, but since I had not, they had gone ahead and cancelled the order

2017-01-15

Forever 21? Forever horrible!!

"They literally have the worst customer service. I just hung up on one of their reps because they were being so rude over the phone. I remember why I don't shop there any more. "

2016-12-22

Perfect store for a teenager

"It's really cheap. It's my 13 year old niece's favorite place to shop so I thought I'd get her some clothes for Christmas. I could not believe the low prices. She got 4 nice tops for about $20. "

2016-12-19

Total GARBAGE company

"I was just at the Crossgates Mall Forever 21 store in Albany NY. Several weeks ago, I had spent $150 in purchases at the store for gifts for my wife. She didn't like one $18 item, so I just went to return it. I had my receipt and the tags were still on the item, but the "manager" condescendingly told me it was past the return date (by like one week!) so I couldn't return it- NOT EVEN FOR A STORE CREDIT! She then threw my bag out, smirked at me, and sarcastically said "you have yourself an awesome day." I had to demand my bag back so I could leave.
What kind of organization is this?! A total scumbag organization, that's what kind.

2016-12-06

horrible customer service

"I purchased online on 11/28 and never received any shipping information. So I called the customer service line on 12/6. The person on the phone was very rude and told me my order was in transit and would arrive Friday which will be 12/9. I asked why I didn't receive the tracking number in an email which everywhere you place an order online you get sent an email with shipping information. She told me she could give me the number aloud, however I was driving (with her on bluetooth) and obviously couldn't write it down. She refused to email me the tracking number. And basically had the 'oh well you'll get it friday" attitude. I will never shop with them again. They don't deserve your money, spend it with other retailers"

2016-11-18

Never buy online!!

"Worst online customer service ever! I never received my parcel and I call customer service to know what do to, they send me a form and I full fill it and sent it. They sent me and email telling me the form was missing the total and that I needed to write it. I asked them where because that question was not on the form. Then they told me that my form was rejected. It turns out they sent me the wrong form! then one of the customer representatives asked me to send her the form to her forever email, I did and she never replied. Then I called again and let them know that I found out they sent me the wrong form and they told me the form was already rejected twice and that it does not matter if they sent it wrong that there was nothing to do because of Forever 21 policy. I think it is so wrong that if the mistake was theirs I am the one that have to pay. "

2016-09-11

Very slow delivery

"I am still waiting on an order I placed over two and a half weeks ago to be delivered. As I understand it wasn't shipped until four days ago. I am disappointed that such a large company did not fill its orders in a timely fashion"

2016-07-28

Forever just ended

"I went to return an item I had bought the same day I purchased it because of certain reasons and turns out they only give you store credit. I was not told this policy so I had no idea that I was not going to receive a refund in cash if anything happened. I then contacted customer support and they said it was my fault because all employees are supposed to tell you the policy and just because one didnt then I should have asked about it to make sure. I have bought stuff from F21 last year and the only thing they told me was "items can be returned in 21 days for cash". However if the employee would have asked me if I knew the store policy I would have said No to make sure I wasnt missing anything, but they did not ask. I understand that the employees were just following the rules when I went to return it but I am still highly dissatisfied. If I would have bought more than one thing then I would have been fine with store credit. However I went through three stories of forever21 and found one item. The store has decreased in its care for clothes and customers. And I am out $26 that I could have used to buy two quality tops from H&M. I hope if you are reading this you do not make the same mistake I did. If you buy something make sure its a 10/10 because you wont get your time or money back if you need to return it. I never wore the dress and It was not damaged in anyway. I paid for it and returned it within 2 hours of purchase. This is ridiculous and I would recommend going to a different store and pay more for quality and customer support than to keep giving money to Forever21 because they think they are popular enough to sell cheap clothes and fake customer support.
Thank you & Have a nice day.

Share forever 21's store rating

forever 21 is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

forever 21 is not a merchant member
forever 21 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!