Stores > forever 21

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

2016-09-11

Very slow delivery

"I am still waiting on an order I placed over two and a half weeks ago to be delivered. As I understand it wasn't shipped until four days ago. I am disappointed that such a large company did not fill its orders in a timely fashion"

2016-07-28

Forever just ended

"I went to return an item I had bought the same day I purchased it because of certain reasons and turns out they only give you store credit. I was not told this policy so I had no idea that I was not going to receive a refund in cash if anything happened. I then contacted customer support and they said it was my fault because all employees are supposed to tell you the policy and just because one didnt then I should have asked about it to make sure. I have bought stuff from F21 last year and the only thing they told me was "items can be returned in 21 days for cash". However if the employee would have asked me if I knew the store policy I would have said No to make sure I wasnt missing anything, but they did not ask. I understand that the employees were just following the rules when I went to return it but I am still highly dissatisfied. If I would have bought more than one thing then I would have been fine with store credit. However I went through three stories of forever21 and found one item. The store has decreased in its care for clothes and customers. And I am out $26 that I could have used to buy two quality tops from H&M. I hope if you are reading this you do not make the same mistake I did. If you buy something make sure its a 10/10 because you wont get your time or money back if you need to return it. I never wore the dress and It was not damaged in anyway. I paid for it and returned it within 2 hours of purchase. This is ridiculous and I would recommend going to a different store and pay more for quality and customer support than to keep giving money to Forever21 because they think they are popular enough to sell cheap clothes and fake customer support.
Thank you & Have a nice day.

This review was modified by darnell0411 on July 28 2016 10:50:27 AM

2016-05-18

Forever a customer

"I bought a couple items that I needed for work, all the clothes fit how the website said they would and I am very happy with my purchase. I got free shipping because I spent over $50 on my items and I will be sure to order more in the future. Shopping online Is way better than going to the store. "

2016-04-12

always shop here

"I have been shopping here for over 10 years, I have to admit some stuff has gotten really cheap but thats what you expect when you pay 10-15 bucks. "

2016-03-26

neverever21.com

"if you buy do not expect any return without paying shipping fee or worst case scenrio no return at all if you do not like it..........................neverever21.com"

This review was modified by hunny234 on March 26 2016 12:39:05 PM

2016-03-16

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I hate your company, I will never purchase anything from you. I had an order for over 1,500 dollars. You canceled my order for no reason. When I called to find out why it was canceled you losers say its because they thought it was fraud. So we replaced the order over the phone, and less then 12 hours later my order was canceled again, I call back and you losers tell me they dont know why its canceled. I called my bank, they said its canceled because you losers didn't verify the address correctly when replacing the order. Your customer service people are stupid morons. Where are they all located? In Poland or what? They can barely speak english,, I asked to talk to the manager, and the moron wouldn't let me. I gave up, I will give my money to another company that actually wants my money. I will never waste my damn time on your company again. Shitty customer service, cancels orders for no reason, and does NOTHING to fix the problem. LOSERS."

This review was modified by GUCCIPRINCESS919191 on March 16 2016 09:41:45 AM

2016-03-12

Do you know what customer service is??!

"I visited the Alderwood location. WORST SERVICE EVER!! No one greets you of asks if they can help you out, it seems like they just ignore the customers. The second floor is a mess and the Bra and Underwear section smells like cigarettes. Like what?!
Never shopping at Forever 21 again.
Also, this was my first time shopping there, not impressed at all.

This review was modified by Srae17 on March 12 2016 11:20:34 AM

2016-02-13

Dont pay for express shipping its same as standard

"I ordered a $32.00 vest and paid $20 extra for express shipping totaling to $60 when included taxes. After paying all this money for one item tracking showed it to be delivered 5 days after I placed the order which originally was suppose to be delivered 2-3 days. DO NOT PAY FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING it's the same time frame for standard. The customer service lady wouldn't refund me anything nor let me speak to a manager."

2015-12-25

"Did you know that if you place an order under the wrong address, they'll do nothing to fix it? Fucked up, I spent forty dollars and now I'm not going to recieve any of the items I ordered. "

This review was modified by harleycider on December 25 2015 07:03:15 PM

2015-12-14

"So, slight disclaimer. I think four out of five stars is a bit misleading. It means "Somewhat Satisfied" which I am but my personal preference would be an average rating rather then the above average I think people just glancing at the stars might interpret it to mean.

My experiences have all been okay with this company but then I only buy shoes from them. They tend to carry all kinds of cute shoes and boots. Shoe sizes run true in general. I am an 9.5 which is a 40 in European. All but one pair of booties over the last two years have fit perfectly. This company often includes sizing charts with much of their footwear. The one time I failed to use them I received booties that were nearly a full size too small. So I would highly suggest using the charts if they are included for an item you are interested in. Otherwise they fit standard. Unlike other reviewers here I had no trouble returning the pair of booties which did not fit. This is the only time I have needed to interact with their customer service department. While I wouldn't call them friendly, they did do their job and got the correct size to me in an even exchange. I did have to pay shipping for the return. The new pair came fed ex next day free of charge so I am a bit surprised that so may other reviewers here had the trouble they did. I am going to be much more cautious with them in the future.

The prices run on the low side which does mean they are not made very well. I tend to buy occasion specific shoes which I expect to only wear a few times a year and would not recommend buying any of their footwear for regular usage and wear. I doubt they would hold up.

2015-12-11

"Hated working here, worst job ever. Hated shopping here prior to that because the merchandise always falls apart, and they have the WORST exchange policy for any store that I have ever shopped at, even for damaged items. After working here, I never want to shop here again knowing that the clothes are constantly thrown all over the place during processing and merchandising."

2015-12-05

"Consumer Fraud- Standardized Practice @ Forever 21

On 12/2/15 Forever 21 sold me a damaged cardigan (receipt # 6008-05-30210968). I contacted Forever 21 customer service department, and was told that although the merchandise was sold to me damaged, they are unable to accept returns if tags are not attached. This is consumer fraud and evidently the standardized corporate policy of Forever 21. I have photographs of the 5 rows of beads torn off the $49.99 cardigan they fraudulently sold me, including my receipt.

This review was modified by llf78 on December 05 2015 05:07:21 PM

2015-09-08

"I was waiting for a promotion on some items that I really wanted and when the promotion came I was so happy and ordered everything from forever21.com on Sept 6 and received a confirmation email. Now on Sept 8 I get an email saying my order is cancelled, apparently because I entered my cellphone in my billing information instead of my home phone.
So I call the company thinking I'll make the payment again with them and get my order. But no. Once they cancel the order they can't reinstate it, and if you order again they won't give you back the promotion you had, what a scam!!! I tried talking to a supervisor but "one is not available". Now I am a very UNHAPPY customer!!! Why don't you call me before cancelling the order to try to take the payment again? Why can't you apply the same promotion if you already did cancel the order, by manually adjusting the bill on a new order? Because NO ONE CARES! The Philipinos you speak to don't give a damn. Oh and they also lie to your face. I was told the cancellation email was sent on the same day as I placed the order, but in fact it was sent on the 8th, two days later, when the promotion had expired.
I WILL NEVER AGAIN ORDER FROM HERE. Save your nerves and shop somewhere else because this company has no respect for their customers and will not offer you any solutions, they just repeat the same bs like a broken record! I'm fuming.

This review was modified by Vladdy on September 08 2015 02:13:14 PM

2015-08-14

"I have had several bad experiences with FOREVER 21 over the past years. I had stopped shopping there many years ago and chose to return - Hoping that the service would have improved. To my astonishment, it got worse.
My first attempt was on line shopping:
The sizes were vastly off! I was instructed to take it to the store, when I got there they would honour the request.So I was stuck with two pairs of shoes that I could not use.
I tried them again with their on line shopping after a few months and tons of emails from them inviting me back. My package of two dresses were lost and no one informed me. These dresses were supposed to be part of my vacation waldrobe. I made several attempts on the phone and to inquire about my purchase and no one had any answers for me. They would not give me a refund either, even though, the package was tracked and clearly showned that it never made it to my address.
To date, I am still trying to get my money refunded back to my credit card.
The services in their stores are just as bad, despite the location.
Shoppers - Please be aware of this retailer that only is concerned about ringing their registers full with your money and don't care about delivering what they promised!
This reveiw was long over due from me - but after several years and repeated bad services this is the least I can do to help other potential customers.

This review was modified by Indiraroop on August 14 2015 12:41:22 PM

2015-07-29

"We will no longer be ordering from Forever 21. Twice they have shipped our items to the wrong address, an address we had 5 years ago and an address from which we never even ordered (form Forever 21) because my kids were too small then. They blamed us both times! The second time they would only send our items to the correct address for a charge of 5-7$ even though it was their mistake. I chose a refund instead and will shop from a different company from now on. We found online several hundred such shipping complaints about this company. "

This review was modified by chamisa on July 29 2015 12:55:57 PM

Share forever 21's store rating

forever 21 is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

forever 21 is not a merchant member
forever 21 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!