• forever 21

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.63/10 1.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.33/10 0.33/10

"I bought the Faux Suede Moto Jacket does not look like the picture. This jacket is made like an irregular jacket. I bought a large and it doesn't fit around the shoulder part but its too big everywhere else.
I just called customer service to return this jacket and were informed that my options were either to pay for shipping to return a bad jacket or take it to the store and receive a store credit. In other words when you buy online from Forever 21 don't expect your money back.

modified review This review was modified by Janicejae on March 04 2015 03:52:46 PM

"A warning for international customers: My first (and last!!) purchase through Forever21 came to a total of $182.10. I live in Australia, and the international shipping for orders of $100-$200 is $58. Although this is very expensive, I calculated it to be worth it given the number of items I was getting for the price, which still worked out cheaper than buying similar things in Australia.

Unfortunately, the morning after my purchase, I received an email stating that three of the items I ordered were in fact out of stock, even though at the time of my purchase they were listed as being in stock. These items were therefore not included and the order was shipped before I was given a chance to review my order and decide if I still wanted it or wanted to add in more items.

Had I been given a chance to renew my order before it was shipped (with practically half the items I wanted missing), I would have added in more items to make the purchase total closer to $200 so as to get the most value out of the $58 shipping fee. Now that I was only getting 5 items instead of 8 the $58 shipping fee was no longer worth it for me, but I was not given a chance to make this decision. The order was simply altered without my knowledge and my money deducted before I could do anything about it.

When I spoke with the customer assistance team, I was offered a $5 discount code for the next order, which is a pathetic attempt at placation. If I were to order any more items, the minimum shipping fee would be $38 when really, those items could have been included in the previous order had I been given a chance to review it before the shipment. How is $5 going to make any difference or make me likely to want to shop there again?! I asked them to waive the $38 shipping fee for another order for me but they wouldn't, nor would they offer any more of a discount than $5 - for a company of this size, that is just shameful.

Their shipping prices are already astronomical compared to other international companies like ASOS and Urban Outfitters, and on top of it they don't even send you the order you put through!!

Never shopping with this company again.

modified review This review was modified by oleanderpetals on February 26 2015 08:57:56 PM

"Hate it. Worst service, have emailed 4 times with no response! I have no idea what I paid for because what was taken from my account vs what the total originally came out to are two different numbers. Never received a confirmation email although they did take my money! Can't track my order, can't even speak to a representative because no one has returned my emails!! Will never do business with them again!!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by martinezchastity on February 21 2015 03:37:36 PM

"this is the worst store in the world with the worst website. Super cute clothes for a great price, if you're in for a headache. E-commerce customer service has no brains nor do they have a working website. Wasted hours of my time plus 170 bucks of my hard earned dollars.."

modified review This review was modified by jaycee123 on February 16 2015 07:04:32 PM

"So I recently purchased a dress from the forever 21 website and I ended not liking it so I returned and I NEVER received my money back or even a gift card . Even though I called 5 times , The saying " a customer is always right " doesn't apply to forever 21 because they swear they sent me back money , even though I explained that 12 days have passed and I'm received nothing they still fail to please or fix this situation . I'm completely frustrated and appalled with there service!!! Never will I buy anything from them again, I will certainly warn all my friends "

modified review This review was modified by Cherry24 on February 15 2015 10:22:56 PM

"I ordered an e-gift card for a friend for Christmas and she never received it. I have asked them to resend it 4 times and she still has not received it. We've check the email address, the spam & Junk folders, nothing. They refuse to show me any proof that they have sent or resent the gift card. Customer Service told me that gift card purchases are final, even though she never received what I ordered and there is nothing else they are willing to do to get it delivered. So they just stole $75 from me and told me tough luck."

modified review This review was modified by Christy1A on February 11 2015 11:38:24 AM

"I bought a skirt from forever 21 in Miami and the stuff started bubbling after wearing it once even before washing it !! Back at home went to the new port store to return it and the shopkeeper refused to take it back because he said I had worn it once. How do I come to know about the material without wearing it?? I thought it was one of an incident but I bought a pair of sock and they have holes !!! I know if I go to the store they'll refuse to take it back. This is incredibly frustrating !! It's not about the money you send, this is cheating. The material goes bad every time you wear it once and they won't return it because you have worn it once !! "

modified review This review was modified by Apeksha on February 06 2015 07:34:02 AM

"Great clothing. Reasonable time for shipping. I do not like having to purchase $50 of stuff for free shipping though. Besides that, F21 is pretty ok. not amazing though."

modified review This review was modified by Jeodd on February 05 2015 11:53:14 AM

"Got gift cards for christmas, 200.00 worth and spent it all on the online store with awesome sales going on. I paid priority shipping for my order and only received HALF of my order within a week. The other half got lost, still have not received it... I had to wait 3 weeks before I could even have a complaint filed, then once that time surpassed all I got was a refund that i have to wait at least 3 more weeks to process! There is no way to re-order half the stuff I got because it is sold out now and it would be around double the price now as well.

I cannot believe I ordered on Jan. 2nd, had to wait till Jan 22nd to file a complaint, and then have to wait another 3 weeks to even order again! I just lost my house, and most of my belongings and needed winter clothes and now by the time I receive the clothes it will be springtime. I am so distraught over this... Someone was kind enough to buy me gift cards and their money is just hanging in limbo right now. I wish I would have known about this HORRIBLE customer service sooner... at least now, after spending my store credit I will NEVER shop here again and am warning everyone that it is likely their product will get lost and if it is they will not reship and won't even refund until their lost claim with usps is settled so they aren't left out of pocket (while I am out 118.00).

"BEWARE SHOPPING ONLINE!!! I purchased several items on forever21.com. After tracking my package I realized they swapped my billing address and shipping address!!! Always check your addresses in the confirmation email! If the address is wrong there is basically nothing you can do. I called customer service twice and both times felt like they were putting me on mute and not listening! I am so disappointed."

modified review This review was modified by Christellee on January 14 2015 05:18:26 PM

"The return policy here is awful. My daughter got a duplicate gift which I tried to return, but they won't give credit for or allow an exchange. They claim it was a final sale, but that is not stated anywhere on my order confirmation or any of the emails that came afterwards. They claim if the item is on sale, then it is a final sale item. I will never order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by Chris_RG on January 14 2015 11:35:03 AM

"Bought some coats at Forever 21 online and never received a confirmation number. I called the next day and was very nervous sense i have read a lot of bad reviews about their customer service. BUT it took maybe a minute before i got a representative and she told me i must have been a typo on my email address which is why i didnt get a confirmation number or tracking number. So, she found my information via paypal, how i payed, and voila! She told me when my package would arrive and even sent the tracking number to the right email address. Very pleased with the customer service!"

modified review This review was modified by DarlingMarina on January 13 2015 01:06:15 PM

"I ordered two items from this site. I think it's alright. I didn't find anything wrong. The transaction went smoothly. I was able to use the dresses I ordered just in time for the holidays. "

modified review This review was modified by YeyMe on January 08 2015 03:42:57 PM

"i hate the return and exchange policy. It's ridiculous. I did a big purchase and there were was items i wanted to return, but the policy didn't let me even though it was never used and had tag on and everything and my receipt. I'll never shop in this store again only because of the stupid policy you have. "

modified review This review was modified by romy1988 on January 03 2015 05:15:58 PM

"I love the brand but this little incidents about a package that I did not receive gave me second thoughts.
I understand that the delivery had a problem, but the customer services is not good at all. I may say that sucks!
When I call the line is always busy and make you wait a long period of time, and the schedule should be longer, because many people buy online during night time and wants answers when they are buying.
About the page the customer service never answer on time, I post the issue 2 times on their web site, and I already sent 3 emails with the form. At least you should replay the emails, saying that the request is on process or something. I wish this is just fixed and thank you, I m not buying from you in a while!

on the order date I select the first email that I sent to them about the issue

Share forever 21's store rating

forever 21 is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

forever 21 is not a merchant member
forever 21 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!