Stores > forever 21

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
Voice your opinion! Review forever 21 by clicking a star below.

Forever21cm.com

"This website is just an huge 21 pen*s!!!! Its customer service is AWFUL. They don't give a damn about their customer satisfaction. Wouldn't recommend ordering from here. EVER!"

This review was modified by whocaresaboutthename on March 20 2017 01:15:01 PM

WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH

"I had a gift card, so i decided to try them. Shipped the order to my work address and it was returned (because the work name was not on the label). On their website there is no box to check for residential or business...so their fault. After 2 weeks of placing the order, they finally received it back and then EMAILED me to correct the address. Even previously calling and speaking to a supervisor explaining my frustration, they said they can do nothing until they receive their package back. Just called and now they want me to pay an additional $6 for shipping again. So for their fault and customer satisfaction they cannot pay $6 on a $60 order...? "The company cannot comply with that request" i was told. And while the rep was continuously talking over me, i was told i can return my order for store credit...SMH. **** POOR COMPANY TO EVER DO BUSINESS WITH."

This review was modified by Michellebavirsha on March 20 2017 12:30:01 PM

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

"So I placed an order with forever 21 on 2/28/17 and paid for 2 day shipping which I received a confirmation saying I'll receive my package on March 2 and I didn't! So I called forever 21 to see what was going on and I was told they didn't know, & in there system it shows my package was on the way. Then I asked for my 2day shipping refund since I hadn't receive my packege & was told I would have to wait 8-10 business days for an investigation in order to get any sort of refund. So now today is 03/20/17 & I still haven't received my package so I call back this morning for the 4th time and was told the contents of my package were lost at the FedEx shipping location in Memphis TN. "

This review was modified by ChanayB on March 20 2017 05:15:02 AM

2017-01-25

Terrible customer service

"The customer service is a joke. They have minimal information to answer your questions with, and every time you call back the story is different. NOT pleased at all, and will not be using their site again.
I placed an order, only to find three hours later that it had been cancelled by them. The email claimed that I had been contacted and given five days to respond, but since I had not, they had gone ahead and cancelled the order

This review was modified by tmartpro on January 25 2017 01:15:02 PM

2017-01-15

Forever 21? Forever horrible!!

"They literally have the worst customer service. I just hung up on one of their reps because they were being so rude over the phone. I remember why I don't shop there any more. "

This review was modified by carli_lynne_carter on January 15 2017 01:45:02 PM

2016-12-22

Perfect store for a teenager

"It's really cheap. It's my 13 year old niece's favorite place to shop so I thought I'd get her some clothes for Christmas. I could not believe the low prices. She got 4 nice tops for about $20. "

2016-12-19

Total GARBAGE company

"I was just at the Crossgates Mall Forever 21 store in Albany NY. Several weeks ago, I had spent $150 in purchases at the store for gifts for my wife. She didn't like one $18 item, so I just went to return it. I had my receipt and the tags were still on the item, but the "manager" condescendingly told me it was past the return date (by like one week!) so I couldn't return it- NOT EVEN FOR A STORE CREDIT! She then threw my bag out, smirked at me, and sarcastically said "you have yourself an awesome day." I had to demand my bag back so I could leave.
What kind of organization is this?! A total scumbag organization, that's what kind.

2016-12-06

horrible customer service

"I purchased online on 11/28 and never received any shipping information. So I called the customer service line on 12/6. The person on the phone was very rude and told me my order was in transit and would arrive Friday which will be 12/9. I asked why I didn't receive the tracking number in an email which everywhere you place an order online you get sent an email with shipping information. She told me she could give me the number aloud, however I was driving (with her on bluetooth) and obviously couldn't write it down. She refused to email me the tracking number. And basically had the 'oh well you'll get it friday" attitude. I will never shop with them again. They don't deserve your money, spend it with other retailers"

2016-11-18

Never buy online!!

"Worst online customer service ever! I never received my parcel and I call customer service to know what do to, they send me a form and I full fill it and sent it. They sent me and email telling me the form was missing the total and that I needed to write it. I asked them where because that question was not on the form. Then they told me that my form was rejected. It turns out they sent me the wrong form! then one of the customer representatives asked me to send her the form to her forever email, I did and she never replied. Then I called again and let them know that I found out they sent me the wrong form and they told me the form was already rejected twice and that it does not matter if they sent it wrong that there was nothing to do because of Forever 21 policy. I think it is so wrong that if the mistake was theirs I am the one that have to pay. "

2016-09-11

Very slow delivery

"I am still waiting on an order I placed over two and a half weeks ago to be delivered. As I understand it wasn't shipped until four days ago. I am disappointed that such a large company did not fill its orders in a timely fashion"

2016-07-28

Forever just ended

"I went to return an item I had bought the same day I purchased it because of certain reasons and turns out they only give you store credit. I was not told this policy so I had no idea that I was not going to receive a refund in cash if anything happened. I then contacted customer support and they said it was my fault because all employees are supposed to tell you the policy and just because one didnt then I should have asked about it to make sure. I have bought stuff from F21 last year and the only thing they told me was "items can be returned in 21 days for cash". However if the employee would have asked me if I knew the store policy I would have said No to make sure I wasnt missing anything, but they did not ask. I understand that the employees were just following the rules when I went to return it but I am still highly dissatisfied. If I would have bought more than one thing then I would have been fine with store credit. However I went through three stories of forever21 and found one item. The store has decreased in its care for clothes and customers. And I am out $26 that I could have used to buy two quality tops from H&M. I hope if you are reading this you do not make the same mistake I did. If you buy something make sure its a 10/10 because you wont get your time or money back if you need to return it. I never wore the dress and It was not damaged in anyway. I paid for it and returned it within 2 hours of purchase. This is ridiculous and I would recommend going to a different store and pay more for quality and customer support than to keep giving money to Forever21 because they think they are popular enough to sell cheap clothes and fake customer support.
Thank you & Have a nice day.

This review was modified by darnell0411 on July 28 2016 10:50:27 AM

2016-05-18

Forever a customer

"I bought a couple items that I needed for work, all the clothes fit how the website said they would and I am very happy with my purchase. I got free shipping because I spent over $50 on my items and I will be sure to order more in the future. Shopping online Is way better than going to the store. "

2016-04-12

always shop here

"I have been shopping here for over 10 years, I have to admit some stuff has gotten really cheap but thats what you expect when you pay 10-15 bucks. "

2016-03-26

neverever21.com

"if you buy do not expect any return without paying shipping fee or worst case scenrio no return at all if you do not like it..........................neverever21.com"

This review was modified by hunny234 on March 26 2016 12:39:05 PM

2016-03-16

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I hate your company, I will never purchase anything from you. I had an order for over 1,500 dollars. You canceled my order for no reason. When I called to find out why it was canceled you losers say its because they thought it was fraud. So we replaced the order over the phone, and less then 12 hours later my order was canceled again, I call back and you losers tell me they dont know why its canceled. I called my bank, they said its canceled because you losers didn't verify the address correctly when replacing the order. Your customer service people are stupid morons. Where are they all located? In Poland or what? They can barely speak english,, I asked to talk to the manager, and the moron wouldn't let me. I gave up, I will give my money to another company that actually wants my money. I will never waste my damn time on your company again. Shitty customer service, cancels orders for no reason, and does NOTHING to fix the problem. LOSERS."

This review was modified by GUCCIPRINCESS919191 on March 16 2016 09:41:45 AM

Share forever 21's store rating

forever 21 is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

forever 21 is not a merchant member
forever 21 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!