• forever 21

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.61/10 2.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.13/10 1.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.88/10 0.88/10

"I like this store!!!!! They have nice things, really nice things. Just wish they had more sales and discounts especially for plus sizes. "

"Customer Service in this store is very very poor, the worse ever in planet earth stores I've ever met or encountered in my life!!! They shouldn't be call 'Foever 21' they should be renamed 'Forever gone' dumb ass employees sucks ever! Not worth of every penny to pay salary for their stupid annoying employees. Hey yo! you better look for more qualifying EE's that knows how to treat customers in the right manner!!! in this line of business, you will need a smart people to hire so you can have more customers to come!!! H&M has a better people to work with than your store!!! Close it down soon!"

modified review This review was modified by ChloE2015 on May 05 2015 07:19:59 AM

"Worst service, got purse, the shoulder strap was missing, so I called and they say to ship it back and they will refund me the money, so I did only to find out their policy is to only refund $10 the max of the return shipping and it cost me 21 from Yukon the cheapest rates I could find.I called head office pissed about the lie they say .. but the phone do not conect or they hang up on your nose, so I emailed from online too but never heard back. They literelly lied when I phone is nobody to talk to on a higher level and will make sure I tell everybody the sneaky bad pracrice they do to customers.Shameless company don't fall for it, you will pay for their incompetence.."

modified review This review was modified by Anupsetcustomer on April 28 2015 06:42:35 AM

"Forever 21 has the slowest & worst quality shipping. They always take more then the standard amount of days to ship my items."

"This is a terrible site/company! Their description of a jumpsuit which I relied on was wrong and I requested for a refund, only to be told they had refund charges! Very useless company!"

"Free shipping, Every item was worth buying! Received my package within a week. All the most recent and cute trends are at forever 21 "

"I brought men's joggers and a tie and wore them once and barely wore them out or did anything in them and by the end of the night both items threads came out which caused my tie to fall apart and my pants had holes in them where the threads came out. Forever 21 need to use better thread and machines this suck I spent $80 and didn't even get o enjoy my wear. And now I just wasted money"

modified review This review was modified by Terrea on April 07 2015 01:26:59 PM

"I bought the Faux Suede Moto Jacket does not look like the picture. This jacket is made like an irregular jacket. I bought a large and it doesn't fit around the shoulder part but its too big everywhere else.
I just called customer service to return this jacket and were informed that my options were either to pay for shipping to return a bad jacket or take it to the store and receive a store credit. In other words when you buy online from Forever 21 don't expect your money back.

modified review This review was modified by Janicejae on March 04 2015 03:52:46 PM

"A warning for international customers: My first (and last!!) purchase through Forever21 came to a total of $182.10. I live in Australia, and the international shipping for orders of $100-$200 is $58. Although this is very expensive, I calculated it to be worth it given the number of items I was getting for the price, which still worked out cheaper than buying similar things in Australia.

Unfortunately, the morning after my purchase, I received an email stating that three of the items I ordered were in fact out of stock, even though at the time of my purchase they were listed as being in stock. These items were therefore not included and the order was shipped before I was given a chance to review my order and decide if I still wanted it or wanted to add in more items.

Had I been given a chance to renew my order before it was shipped (with practically half the items I wanted missing), I would have added in more items to make the purchase total closer to $200 so as to get the most value out of the $58 shipping fee. Now that I was only getting 5 items instead of 8 the $58 shipping fee was no longer worth it for me, but I was not given a chance to make this decision. The order was simply altered without my knowledge and my money deducted before I could do anything about it.

When I spoke with the customer assistance team, I was offered a $5 discount code for the next order, which is a pathetic attempt at placation. If I were to order any more items, the minimum shipping fee would be $38 when really, those items could have been included in the previous order had I been given a chance to review it before the shipment. How is $5 going to make any difference or make me likely to want to shop there again?! I asked them to waive the $38 shipping fee for another order for me but they wouldn't, nor would they offer any more of a discount than $5 - for a company of this size, that is just shameful.

Their shipping prices are already astronomical compared to other international companies like ASOS and Urban Outfitters, and on top of it they don't even send you the order you put through!!

Never shopping with this company again.

modified review This review was modified by oleanderpetals on February 26 2015 08:57:56 PM

"Hate it. Worst service, have emailed 4 times with no response! I have no idea what I paid for because what was taken from my account vs what the total originally came out to are two different numbers. Never received a confirmation email although they did take my money! Can't track my order, can't even speak to a representative because no one has returned my emails!! Will never do business with them again!!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by martinezchastity on February 21 2015 03:37:36 PM

"this is the worst store in the world with the worst website. Super cute clothes for a great price, if you're in for a headache. E-commerce customer service has no brains nor do they have a working website. Wasted hours of my time plus 170 bucks of my hard earned dollars.."

modified review This review was modified by jaycee123 on February 16 2015 07:04:32 PM

"So I recently purchased a dress from the forever 21 website and I ended not liking it so I returned and I NEVER received my money back or even a gift card . Even though I called 5 times , The saying " a customer is always right " doesn't apply to forever 21 because they swear they sent me back money , even though I explained that 12 days have passed and I'm received nothing they still fail to please or fix this situation . I'm completely frustrated and appalled with there service!!! Never will I buy anything from them again, I will certainly warn all my friends "

modified review This review was modified by Cherry24 on February 15 2015 10:22:56 PM

"I ordered an e-gift card for a friend for Christmas and she never received it. I have asked them to resend it 4 times and she still has not received it. We've check the email address, the spam & Junk folders, nothing. They refuse to show me any proof that they have sent or resent the gift card. Customer Service told me that gift card purchases are final, even though she never received what I ordered and there is nothing else they are willing to do to get it delivered. So they just stole $75 from me and told me tough luck."

modified review This review was modified by Christy1A on February 11 2015 11:38:24 AM

"I bought a skirt from forever 21 in Miami and the stuff started bubbling after wearing it once even before washing it !! Back at home went to the new port store to return it and the shopkeeper refused to take it back because he said I had worn it once. How do I come to know about the material without wearing it?? I thought it was one of an incident but I bought a pair of sock and they have holes !!! I know if I go to the store they'll refuse to take it back. This is incredibly frustrating !! It's not about the money you send, this is cheating. The material goes bad every time you wear it once and they won't return it because you have worn it once !! "

modified review This review was modified by Apeksha on February 06 2015 07:34:02 AM

"Great clothing. Reasonable time for shipping. I do not like having to purchase $50 of stuff for free shipping though. Besides that, F21 is pretty ok. not amazing though."

modified review This review was modified by Jeodd on February 05 2015 11:53:14 AM

Share forever 21's store rating

forever 21 is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

forever 21 is not a merchant member
forever 21 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!