Product & services pricing Rating 4.53/10 4.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10

"Got gift cards for christmas, 200.00 worth and spent it all on the online store with awesome sales going on. I paid priority shipping for my order and only received HALF of my order within a week. The other half got lost, still have not received it... I had to wait 3 weeks before I could even have a complaint filed, then once that time surpassed all I got was a refund that i have to wait at least 3 more weeks to process! There is no way to re-order half the stuff I got because it is sold out now and it would be around double the price now as well.

I cannot believe I ordered on Jan. 2nd, had to wait till Jan 22nd to file a complaint, and then have to wait another 3 weeks to even order again! I just lost my house, and most of my belongings and needed winter clothes and now by the time I receive the clothes it will be springtime. I am so distraught over this... Someone was kind enough to buy me gift cards and their money is just hanging in limbo right now. I wish I would have known about this HORRIBLE customer service sooner... at least now, after spending my store credit I will NEVER shop here again and am warning everyone that it is likely their product will get lost and if it is they will not reship and won't even refund until their lost claim with usps is settled so they aren't left out of pocket (while I am out 118.00).

"BEWARE SHOPPING ONLINE!!! I purchased several items on forever21.com. After tracking my package I realized they swapped my billing address and shipping address!!! Always check your addresses in the confirmation email! If the address is wrong there is basically nothing you can do. I called customer service twice and both times felt like they were putting me on mute and not listening! I am so disappointed."

modified review This review was modified by Christellee on January 14 2015 05:18:26 PM

"The return policy here is awful. My daughter got a duplicate gift which I tried to return, but they won't give credit for or allow an exchange. They claim it was a final sale, but that is not stated anywhere on my order confirmation or any of the emails that came afterwards. They claim if the item is on sale, then it is a final sale item. I will never order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by Chris_RG on January 14 2015 11:35:03 AM

"Bought some coats at Forever 21 online and never received a confirmation number. I called the next day and was very nervous sense i have read a lot of bad reviews about their customer service. BUT it took maybe a minute before i got a representative and she told me i must have been a typo on my email address which is why i didnt get a confirmation number or tracking number. So, she found my information via paypal, how i payed, and voila! She told me when my package would arrive and even sent the tracking number to the right email address. Very pleased with the customer service!"

modified review This review was modified by DarlingMarina on January 13 2015 01:06:15 PM

"I ordered two items from this site. I think it's alright. I didn't find anything wrong. The transaction went smoothly. I was able to use the dresses I ordered just in time for the holidays. "

modified review This review was modified by YeyMe on January 08 2015 03:42:57 PM

"i hate the return and exchange policy. It's ridiculous. I did a big purchase and there were was items i wanted to return, but the policy didn't let me even though it was never used and had tag on and everything and my receipt. I'll never shop in this store again only because of the stupid policy you have. "

modified review This review was modified by romy1988 on January 03 2015 05:15:58 PM

"I love the brand but this little incidents about a package that I did not receive gave me second thoughts.
I understand that the delivery had a problem, but the customer services is not good at all. I may say that sucks!
When I call the line is always busy and make you wait a long period of time, and the schedule should be longer, because many people buy online during night time and wants answers when they are buying.
About the page the customer service never answer on time, I post the issue 2 times on their web site, and I already sent 3 emails with the form. At least you should replay the emails, saying that the request is on process or something. I wish this is just fixed and thank you, I m not buying from you in a while!

on the order date I select the first email that I sent to them about the issue

shooting's Avatar
Mexico

"I used to loooove this site and their app, but something happened to it. The app sucks, the site crashes a lot, still they have good clothes... a bit "overpriced" if you're used to buying cheap stuff online, but they have good things overall. Love21 is one of their best ideas (specially if you're not 21 anymore, hehe). Clothes are true to size most of the time, shoes are a different story. Jewelry is super nice, doesn't look cheap at all, but painting in the rings comes off very easily.
Shipping is usually on time if you live in the US. I've ordered several times from the site and never had a real problem... a couple times an item was missing and a couple more the items were not completely sewed, but nothing that couldn't be fixed easily. Good brand. I'll keep shopping.

"Worst shopping experience ever!! Tried for hours to place an order, but the website kept crashing/malfunctioning. Before finally placing my order, I thoroughly checked for any indication that my items were "Final Sale" and it did not say anything about final sale anywhere on the site, not on the home page, not under the product description, not in my cart, not in the order confirmation, NO WHERE! I would never have placed an online order for final sale items! When I received the items, not only were two of the four items damaged, but the order form had them all marked final sale. I tried calling customer service for hours at a time for two days, but it just goes to a busy signal. When I finally get a customer service rep, they basically say it doesn't matter what the site says (or didn't say). What a SCAM!! If you are selling items that cannot be returned then this should be clearly stated!! I will NEVER SHOP AT FOREVER 21 AGAIN!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Leeloored on December 09 2014 09:40:52 AM

"I have ordered many times before from the website with no problems. I placed a order have not received a order confirmation email but have been charged twice. I've called customer service with no answer, I've sent multiple emails with no answer, I've tried to live chat with no answer. So now I do not know if my order was placed or just being charged twice for no clothing. I'm astonished that a multimillion dollar company has such poor customer service. Do not order online!"

modified review This review was modified by nissa on December 03 2014 07:57:19 PM

"DO NOT ORDER ONLINE!!! I ordered a dress online and it didn't fit so I returned it. I had to pay to return it (no biggy about 4$) but then I come to find out they only refund you for the cost of the item!! Not the 12$ in shipping or the shipping tax or the sales tax. So now I'm out 20$ just because of the VERY poor customer service (except for the fact that while giving me my bad news the were very nice on the phone). Seriously can not believe they can keep this going. Horrible business model. I've never paid so much in shipping costs for anything, ever. Let alone not have it returned one the item was returned. Ridiculous."

modified review This review was modified by RP4ever on October 19 2014 08:23:33 PM

"i cant return without a receipt even if it the next day return, they have no way of looking up receipts"

"Please DO NOT shop from them. I fulled myself only once. They promoted free shipping at the time being. In order to get the free shipping , you had to type in FREESHIP as a promo code. Unfortunately, every time I tried to apply the promo code to my order, it was blocking the application. I contacted the costumer service to fix the problem. They told me that they are very sorry, but since I did not typed in the promo code FREESHIP, they can not free ship the order. Really! This is call a SPAM. Please save yourself troubles and don't waste money on them"

modified review This review was modified by knockback on October 01 2014 01:05:25 PM

"Ordered 8-30-14.
Still waiting.
Called 9-12-14 for refund.
Still waiting.
THE WORST SERVICE EVER!
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS AWFUL BUSINESS !
DO NOT READ THE MAGAZINES THAT ENDORSE THEM!

modified review This review was modified by NEver21 on September 27 2014 08:39:33 AM

forever 21 User

"I trust this site a lot I buy often from their in the flesh stores and from online.
While its true some of the clothes from there are made cheaply, you get what you pay for as most of their clothing is very inexpensive.
Besides, I'm a customer who is still growing anyway and would rather have inexpensive things I can replace than expensive things that are staple items or whatever.
Thats not to say all of their items are cheap, I have had many items from there that have lasted years.
I've never had a problem with shipping, although the return policy is a little annoying (return or exchange only regular priced items, no sale items, and only return for store credit.
All in all this store is pretty trustworthy, just be weary of cheap looking items.

forever 21 is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

forever 21 is not a merchant member
forever 21 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!