Stores > forever 21

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-12-25

"Did you know that if you place an order under the wrong address, they'll do nothing to fix it? Fucked up, I spent forty dollars and now I'm not going to recieve any of the items I ordered. "

This review was modified by harleycider on December 25 2015 07:03:15 PM

2015-12-14

"So, slight disclaimer. I think four out of five stars is a bit misleading. It means "Somewhat Satisfied" which I am but my personal preference would be an average rating rather then the above average I think people just glancing at the stars might interpret it to mean.

My experiences have all been okay with this company but then I only buy shoes from them. They tend to carry all kinds of cute shoes and boots. Shoe sizes run true in general. I am an 9.5 which is a 40 in European. All but one pair of booties over the last two years have fit perfectly. This company often includes sizing charts with much of their footwear. The one time I failed to use them I received booties that were nearly a full size too small. So I would highly suggest using the charts if they are included for an item you are interested in. Otherwise they fit standard. Unlike other reviewers here I had no trouble returning the pair of booties which did not fit. This is the only time I have needed to interact with their customer service department. While I wouldn't call them friendly, they did do their job and got the correct size to me in an even exchange. I did have to pay shipping for the return. The new pair came fed ex next day free of charge so I am a bit surprised that so may other reviewers here had the trouble they did. I am going to be much more cautious with them in the future.

The prices run on the low side which does mean they are not made very well. I tend to buy occasion specific shoes which I expect to only wear a few times a year and would not recommend buying any of their footwear for regular usage and wear. I doubt they would hold up.

2015-12-11

"Hated working here, worst job ever. Hated shopping here prior to that because the merchandise always falls apart, and they have the WORST exchange policy for any store that I have ever shopped at, even for damaged items. After working here, I never want to shop here again knowing that the clothes are constantly thrown all over the place during processing and merchandising."

2015-12-05

"Consumer Fraud- Standardized Practice @ Forever 21

On 12/2/15 Forever 21 sold me a damaged cardigan (receipt # 6008-05-30210968). I contacted Forever 21 customer service department, and was told that although the merchandise was sold to me damaged, they are unable to accept returns if tags are not attached. This is consumer fraud and evidently the standardized corporate policy of Forever 21. I have photographs of the 5 rows of beads torn off the $49.99 cardigan they fraudulently sold me, including my receipt.

This review was modified by llf78 on December 05 2015 05:07:21 PM

2015-09-08

"I was waiting for a promotion on some items that I really wanted and when the promotion came I was so happy and ordered everything from forever21.com on Sept 6 and received a confirmation email. Now on Sept 8 I get an email saying my order is cancelled, apparently because I entered my cellphone in my billing information instead of my home phone.
So I call the company thinking I'll make the payment again with them and get my order. But no. Once they cancel the order they can't reinstate it, and if you order again they won't give you back the promotion you had, what a scam!!! I tried talking to a supervisor but "one is not available". Now I am a very UNHAPPY customer!!! Why don't you call me before cancelling the order to try to take the payment again? Why can't you apply the same promotion if you already did cancel the order, by manually adjusting the bill on a new order? Because NO ONE CARES! The Philipinos you speak to don't give a damn. Oh and they also lie to your face. I was told the cancellation email was sent on the same day as I placed the order, but in fact it was sent on the 8th, two days later, when the promotion had expired.
I WILL NEVER AGAIN ORDER FROM HERE. Save your nerves and shop somewhere else because this company has no respect for their customers and will not offer you any solutions, they just repeat the same bs like a broken record! I'm fuming.

This review was modified by Vladdy on September 08 2015 02:13:14 PM

2015-08-14

"I have had several bad experiences with FOREVER 21 over the past years. I had stopped shopping there many years ago and chose to return - Hoping that the service would have improved. To my astonishment, it got worse.
My first attempt was on line shopping:
The sizes were vastly off! I was instructed to take it to the store, when I got there they would honour the request.So I was stuck with two pairs of shoes that I could not use.
I tried them again with their on line shopping after a few months and tons of emails from them inviting me back. My package of two dresses were lost and no one informed me. These dresses were supposed to be part of my vacation waldrobe. I made several attempts on the phone and to inquire about my purchase and no one had any answers for me. They would not give me a refund either, even though, the package was tracked and clearly showned that it never made it to my address.
To date, I am still trying to get my money refunded back to my credit card.
The services in their stores are just as bad, despite the location.
Shoppers - Please be aware of this retailer that only is concerned about ringing their registers full with your money and don't care about delivering what they promised!
This reveiw was long over due from me - but after several years and repeated bad services this is the least I can do to help other potential customers.

This review was modified by Indiraroop on August 14 2015 12:41:22 PM

2015-07-29

"We will no longer be ordering from Forever 21. Twice they have shipped our items to the wrong address, an address we had 5 years ago and an address from which we never even ordered (form Forever 21) because my kids were too small then. They blamed us both times! The second time they would only send our items to the correct address for a charge of 5-7$ even though it was their mistake. I chose a refund instead and will shop from a different company from now on. We found online several hundred such shipping complaints about this company. "

This review was modified by chamisa on July 29 2015 12:55:57 PM

2015-07-16

"good stroe, good quality~"

2015-05-07

"I like this store!!!!! They have nice things, really nice things. Just wish they had more sales and discounts especially for plus sizes. "

2015-05-05

"Customer Service in this store is very very poor, the worse ever in planet earth stores I've ever met or encountered in my life!!! They shouldn't be call 'Foever 21' they should be renamed 'Forever gone' dumb ass employees sucks ever! Not worth of every penny to pay salary for their stupid annoying employees. Hey yo! you better look for more qualifying EE's that knows how to treat customers in the right manner!!! in this line of business, you will need a smart people to hire so you can have more customers to come!!! H&M has a better people to work with than your store!!! Close it down soon!"

This review was modified by ChloE2015 on May 05 2015 07:19:59 AM

2015-04-28

"Worst service, got purse, the shoulder strap was missing, so I called and they say to ship it back and they will refund me the money, so I did only to find out their policy is to only refund $10 the max of the return shipping and it cost me 21 from Yukon the cheapest rates I could find.I called head office pissed about the lie they say .. but the phone do not conect or they hang up on your nose, so I emailed from online too but never heard back. They literelly lied when I phone is nobody to talk to on a higher level and will make sure I tell everybody the sneaky bad pracrice they do to customers.Shameless company don't fall for it, you will pay for their incompetence.."

This review was modified by Anupsetcustomer on April 28 2015 06:42:35 AM

2015-04-26

"Forever 21 has the slowest & worst quality shipping. They always take more then the standard amount of days to ship my items."

2015-04-24

"This is a terrible site/company! Their description of a jumpsuit which I relied on was wrong and I requested for a refund, only to be told they had refund charges! Very useless company!"

2015-04-10

"Free shipping, Every item was worth buying! Received my package within a week. All the most recent and cute trends are at forever 21 "

2015-04-07

"I brought men's joggers and a tie and wore them once and barely wore them out or did anything in them and by the end of the night both items threads came out which caused my tie to fall apart and my pants had holes in them where the threads came out. Forever 21 need to use better thread and machines this suck I spent $80 and didn't even get o enjoy my wear. And now I just wasted money"

This review was modified by Terrea on April 07 2015 01:26:59 PM

Share forever 21's store rating

forever 21 is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

forever 21 is not a merchant member
forever 21 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!