Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

"The Arcadia store does not answer the phone. The Montclair store slammed the phone door and tells me they can't hear me. They sell too small of shoes. They are marked wrong. This is why their prices are cheap!"

modified review This review was modified by Josephone on July 21 2014 07:36:24 PM

"I ordered 2 dresses from forever 21. the shipping time was okay but the quality, style and sizing of the dresses were horrible!! one of the dresses looked nothing like the photo ! DO NOT SHOP ON THIS SITE ! its a waste of money and time .its just not worth it."

"DO NOT GO TO FOREVER 21

Lets start with the environment, it is absolutely the most disgusting store I have been in, I have been to cleaner stores in Tijuana! The carpets remind me of a seedy pay by the hour hotel as does the walls, counters, etc.... The dressing rooms alone do not give you that "Please let me take my clothes off and try on these awesome jeans" feel; you do however get a " I may raped, mugged or something else that would inflict much bodily harm" feel!

The staff are great and they are not to blame for any of this companies problems, although FOREVER 21 you may want to actually listen to your employees because I for one know that they feel the same way!

With that being said lets move on to why I decided to write this; the absolutely atrocious policy this store attempts to inflict on its "Customers"! I have never ever been to an establishment other than an music store that tells its customers they have 21 days to return or exchange the item, I am guessing someone in their meager policy/marketing department must have thought that was cute. But then to tell your customers that even if returned in that 21 day time frame they will receive store credit and not a cash refund. Excuse me but with the sub par clothing and prices that should be a crime why in the world would I want a store credit to buy more junk? Probably to ensure that they have very little on their P/L sheets every quarter!

I decided to take my wife bikini shopping, she found a cute one, it was the last one, so to ensure she got it we decided to buy it and if she found something better we would return it. Well after a couple more stores and couple more bikini purchases she decided that it really wasn't all that flattering and decided to take it back. This is where we were told that we could have a store credit but not a refund! After advising them that I had been in there not more the 20 minutes prior and purchased it in cash I decided it was quite pointless as the "manager" could not be found and the store associates were not in a position to change this lackluster policy, I decided to write this post and take my business elsewhere.

If you decided to shop at this store please remember for this company they operate off of Caveat emptor!

modified review This review was modified by madewell4 on May 05 2014 05:08:06 PM

"Clothes are made cheaply from China, not that anything is wrong with China- but the clothes are of such low quality. Most of them end up fading fast and shrinking in the laundry. A $20 shirt that lasts only a couple weeks is not worth it."

"Worst customer service ever experienced. Tried placing very large order online. Cart kept emptying spontaneously. Tried to re-place order another two times with same experience. Called them to alert them of their website issue. Representative was curt and rude and blamed it on my computer. So I went to another online store and placed my huge order without any trouble. Went back to Forever 21 to place order for a couple items that I couldn't get at the other store. Same problem. Finally was able to keep items in cart and I quickly clicked "submit" lest my cart empty on me again! Didn't have time to review order. Then site said it couldn't ship to my address. This time, contacted customer service via live chat. Rep told me not to use a PO box. I told rep I didn't have a PO box. Rep repeated instruction to not use PO box. I repeated response, "Don't have a PO box." Rep told me I should read the shipping instructions online -- that they do not ship to HI or AK. I indicated I reside in neither of those states. I ended chat quite dissatisfied. Went back to try to resubmit, and cart was empty AGAIN!!!! So I re-placed order (6th time) and again hit "submit" quickly lest it disappear. This time it accepted my order and my address. However, in my haste, I ordered one item twice and ordered the wrong size for another item. Called customer service to see if they would consider a return with free postage since I felt my error wouldn't have occurred if I wasn't forced to act quickly. Of course the rep very coldly responded that I couldn't. Thank you, Forever 21!! Oh, and they also marked "FINAL SALE" on all my purchases, and the packing slip clearly indicated that no returns would be accepted for final sales. They are truly a piece of work!"

modified review This review was modified by sanedwards2 on April 02 2014 02:38:26 PM

"What free positive advertising the employee of Forever 21 could have had if she had trusted me and assisted me when I arrived with a gift which was too small for my excited 10-yr-old from a loving aunt who had ordered it online, wrapped it beautifully, and then mailed it to another state.

Instead we were treated with suspicion, as though all I wanted was cash back. Then I was re-informed that I'd only 21 days to take care of the matter about the missing receipt, if I wanted to a fair exchange. The employee could have shown some respect and assistance by suggested that I text the aunt to see if she could go on- line to find and copy the receipt for the ordered item, thereby attaching it to a text to me.

We'd arrived eager to buy a lovely Forever 21 item. We left disheartened and worse, very discouraged about whether we wanted to deal with anyone at Forever 21-- ever again.

A little courtesy could have covered a lot of miles and reached many potential new customers--for free, just like negative advertising.

modified review This review was modified by Jessicakoff on February 12 2014 09:07:05 PM

"I have never had any problems ordering online. I have ordered close to 10 times and everything gets shipped to me rather quickly. A couple times my order came the next day, I was quite pleased!"

"Same bad experience ordering online, I ordered an item on 12/07/13, it was supposed to have been shipped on 12/12/13 and I was provided a tracking number which has been in transit since 12/12/13 with not ETA on the FedEx site or Forever21 site. I would not recommend anyone buying from this company online, there are other much more reliable online retailers like Amazon or Express"

"Dont ever order from their site, as their shipping can be a pain,as clothes multiply so do their shipping.And buy all means never in your life use a coupon! mess up with your order after using one, your literally FUCKED! NO refunds or exchange or store credit whatsoever, not even the store can help you, even if you have the receipt! final sale my ass, they just dont want to take responsibly their own cheaply made shit. Actually dont buy anything from Fornever 21 as their shipping cost plus return policy are harsh and unfair, rendering their coupons as useless ."

"It is horrible. Poor customer service. Their attitude is to tell you to cancel your order because "their company policy" allows them to get away with the crap they do. They cancelled only one of 2 orders because my billing address could not be verified. One was cancelled and the other was not. So I guess billing verification only applies to one order?"

modified review This review was modified by janiellet on November 20 2013 08:48:55 AM

"Never shopping there again. My daughter put items on hold, when I went to purchase them they included another persons items on hold along with my daughters. When I went back to correct the mistake, they would not credit my account. STORE CREDIT ONLY. Are you kidding me????"

"I didn't have any problems with ordering from Forever 21. I had the items shipped to an address in the US for free shipping over $50. Shopping online gives you a bigger selection of styles and sizes, but it might be better to shop from their brick and mortar stores in order to get an accurate fit. I ordered most of my clothes in size medium. Some were a bit big, and some were a bit small. I'd recommend buying online from this store only if the item you want isn't available in stores. Returns are not free, but you can get a refund for your online order at any store. Also, shipping to Canada is a bit pricey. Quality of the items is justifiable for the price. Overall, it was an easy straight-forward transaction and there were no processing or shipping delays. "

"I ordered from Forever 21 living in the UK. After my order status changed to shipped (4 days after my order) They gave me a UPS link to track my package. You could find out if your package was on time, estimated delivery and all other bits of information. The delivery didn't take long at all - only about 5 days.

I am so happy with my order. I am a 17 year old male and I had ordered M size on all items - They came perfect size with a little room for growing. Definatley my favorite place to purchase clothes from now on.

"They didn't accept my return even though I have not worn the shirt. I will not purchase from them again."

"i made a purchase from australia at USD 400.00. After providing all the correct details and having the money taken from my account, i waa emailed that my order was on hold, and id need to provide a bank statement to verify my details. i contacted my bank who advised me not to do so (commonwealth bank) after days of making contact the refund has been returned. dont risk your secuirty for clothes! unfortunately forever21 you lost a sale & future ones at that! and sandra from the forever21 contact centre is absolutely rude! if her manager reads this she needs to learn to shut her mouth and listen to the customer instead of trying to speak over them! it would save her fake request of asking " pardon what was that ma'am?" utter muppet!"

modified review This review was modified by LadyK77 on August 02 2013 10:21:30 AM

forever 21 is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

forever 21 is not a merchant member
forever 21 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!