forever 21 Reviews - forever21.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.50/10 46 reviews

forever 21 is not a merchant member
forever 21 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Worst customer service ever experienced. Tried placing very large order online. Cart kept emptying spontaneously. Tried to re-place order another two times with same experience. Called them to alert them of their website issue. Representative was curt and rude and blamed it on my computer. So I went to another online store and placed my huge order without any trouble. Went back to Forever 21 to place order for a couple items that I couldn't get at the other store. Same problem. Finally was able to keep items in cart and I quickly clicked "submit" lest my cart empty on me again! Didn't have time to review order. Then site said it couldn't ship to my address. This time, contacted customer service via live chat. Rep told me not to use a PO box. I told rep I didn't have a PO box. Rep repeated instruction to not use PO box. I repeated response, "Don't have a PO box." Rep told me I should read the shipping instructions online -- that they do not ship to HI or AK. I indicated I reside in neither of those states. I ended chat quite dissatisfied. Went back to try to resubmit, and cart was empty AGAIN!!!! So I re-placed order (6th time) and again hit "submit" quickly lest it disappear. This time it accepted my order and my address. However, in my haste, I ordered one item twice and ordered the wrong size for another item. Called customer service to see if they would consider a return with free postage since I felt my error wouldn't have occurred if I wasn't forced to act quickly. Of course the rep very coldly responded that I couldn't. Thank you, Forever 21!! Oh, and they also marked "FINAL SALE" on all my purchases, and the packing slip clearly indicated that no returns would be accepted for final sales. They are truly a piece of work!"

modified review This review was modified by sanedwards2 on April 02 2014 02:38:26 PM

"What free positive advertising the employee of Forever 21 could have had if she had trusted me and assisted me when I arrived with a gift which was too small for my excited 10-yr-old from a loving aunt who had ordered it online, wrapped it beautifully, and then mailed it to another state.

Instead we were treated with suspicion, as though all I wanted was cash back. Then I was re-informed that I'd only 21 days to take care of the matter about the missing receipt, if I wanted to a fair exchange. The employee could have shown some respect and assistance by suggested that I text the aunt to see if she could go on- line to find and copy the receipt for the ordered item, thereby attaching it to a text to me.

We'd arrived eager to buy a lovely Forever 21 item. We left disheartened and worse, very discouraged about whether we wanted to deal with anyone at Forever 21-- ever again.

A little courtesy could have covered a lot of miles and reached many potential new customers--for free, just like negative advertising.

modified review This review was modified by Jessicakoff on February 12 2014 09:07:05 PM

"I have never had any problems ordering online. I have ordered close to 10 times and everything gets shipped to me rather quickly. A couple times my order came the next day, I was quite pleased!"

"Same bad experience ordering online, I ordered an item on 12/07/13, it was supposed to have been shipped on 12/12/13 and I was provided a tracking number which has been in transit since 12/12/13 with not ETA on the FedEx site or Forever21 site. I would not recommend anyone buying from this company online, there are other much more reliable online retailers like Amazon or Express"

"Dont ever order from their site, as their shipping can be a pain,as clothes multiply so do their shipping.And buy all means never in your life use a coupon! mess up with your order after using one, your literally FUCKED! NO refunds or exchange or store credit whatsoever, not even the store can help you, even if you have the receipt! final sale my ass, they just dont want to take responsibly their own cheaply made shit. Actually dont buy anything from Fornever 21 as their shipping cost plus return policy are harsh and unfair, rendering their coupons as useless ."

"It is horrible. Poor customer service. Their attitude is to tell you to cancel your order because "their company policy" allows them to get away with the crap they do. They cancelled only one of 2 orders because my billing address could not be verified. One was cancelled and the other was not. So I guess billing verification only applies to one order?"

modified review This review was modified by janiellet on November 20 2013 08:48:55 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"I didn't have any problems with ordering from Forever 21. I had the items shipped to an address in the US for free shipping over $50. Shopping online gives you a bigger selection of styles and sizes, but it might be better to shop from their brick and mortar stores in order to get an accurate fit. I ordered most of my clothes in size medium. Some were a bit big, and some were a bit small. I'd recommend buying online from this store only if the item you want isn't available in stores. Returns are not free, but you can get a refund for your online order at any store. Also, shipping to Canada is a bit pricey. Quality of the items is justifiable for the price. Overall, it was an easy straight-forward transaction and there were no processing or shipping delays. "

"I ordered from Forever 21 living in the UK. After my order status changed to shipped (4 days after my order) They gave me a UPS link to track my package. You could find out if your package was on time, estimated delivery and all other bits of information. The delivery didn't take long at all - only about 5 days.

I am so happy with my order. I am a 17 year old male and I had ordered M size on all items - They came perfect size with a little room for growing. Definatley my favorite place to purchase clothes from now on.

"They didn't accept my return even though I have not worn the shirt. I will not purchase from them again."

"i made a purchase from australia at USD 400.00. After providing all the correct details and having the money taken from my account, i waa emailed that my order was on hold, and id need to provide a bank statement to verify my details. i contacted my bank who advised me not to do so (commonwealth bank) after days of making contact the refund has been returned. dont risk your secuirty for clothes! unfortunately forever21 you lost a sale & future ones at that! and sandra from the forever21 contact centre is absolutely rude! if her manager reads this she needs to learn to shut her mouth and listen to the customer instead of trying to speak over them! it would save her fake request of asking " pardon what was that ma'am?" utter muppet!"

modified review This review was modified by LadyK77 on August 02 2013 10:21:30 AM

"My order # 38809423. I had spent over $350 at Forever21 online. In the past, I never had any problems shopping online at this store. Not this time. Nearly every single article of clothing I had bought were not sized as advertised. They were much, much smaller then the site said they were.

I tried on all my clothes, every single shirt and skirt too small to even fit on. I thought, "No big deal...I will just exchange them". I have exchanged with this company once in the past and had no problems what-so-ever. Apparently they had changed their policies in the past year.

Not only do they not exchange, you can only return. If you return you have to pay money out of your own pocket to send the shipment back. Customer service told me it would take up to two months to get my money back for return items. They also said I could drive to a store to return them, but only for store credit.

Not only are they lying about the clothes they are selling, they are stealing from people. I wrote 5 comments on several of the the clothes I bought to let other girls know that the clothes run small. Forever 21 deleted the comments, only keeping the "good" comments about their products. I am never buying from them again.

modified review This review was modified by EvaJade on July 31 2013 08:17:16 PM

"I paid over $30 for a denim shirt online at Forever 21. When I went to put the shirt on the button pop right off, so I sent it back for an exchange. They eventually returned the shirt saying it looked worn due to a white stain on the front and the tags were put back on with a safety pin. First of it came with the tags attach by a safety pin, a unique one at that. Second I NEVER GOT TO WEAR THE SHIRT. Third, I can't find a white stain anywhere. If I was trying to be deceitful about it why would I send it back rather than walk it in a local store to have it returned. I will never purchased another thing again from 21, online or in person."

modified review This review was modified by mzpj on July 31 2013 10:37:53 AM

"I ordered some clothes online and used a promo code which only took about $1 off each item. I wanted to return $40 worth of things because they were a bit too large for me, and they wouldn't let me because the clothes were marked as "final sale" from the promo code. The website did not say anywhere that it would be marked as final sale if you use a promo code. I wasn't able to return it, and when I called in they were extremely rude about it. Now I am stuck with clothes that don't even fit me. These people seriously do not know how to run a good business with good customer service. Never am I ever again going to shop here. "

modified review This review was modified by Sandy_123 on July 14 2013 04:44:52 PM

"I love the Forever21 website, because there are special promotions on there and more items to choose from! I ordered clothes a few months back then and the package arrived in only 2 days! I was very surprised that it was so fast! I never had any clothing bought online to be exchange, so I wouldn't know about that, but my experience was pretty good! I would definitely buy from them again!"

"worst experience ever.
I went to store in queensMall at woodhaven to return stuff. I stood in the line for 30 mins. When I reached at register I found out that they are out of gift cards so lady refused to take back my stuff. She said I can exchange but no return at this time. It was very bad experience. she did not apologize but she was very rude.

modified review This review was modified by neenagupta on June 23 2013 02:05:07 PM