Stores > forever 21

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"I was waiting for a promotion on some items that I really wanted and when the promotion came I was so happy and ordered everything from forever21.com on Sept 6 and received a confirmation email. Now on Sept 8 I get an email saying my order is cancelled, apparently because I entered my cellphone in my billing information instead of my home phone.
So I call the company thinking I'll make the payment again with them and get my order. But no. Once they cancel the order they can't reinstate it, and if you order again they won't give you back the promotion you had, what a scam!!! I tried talking to a supervisor but "one is not available". Now I am a very UNHAPPY customer!!! Why don't you call me before cancelling the order to try to take the payment again? Why can't you apply the same promotion if you already did cancel the order, by manually adjusting the bill on a new order? Because NO ONE CARES! The Philipinos you speak to don't give a damn. Oh and they also lie to your face. I was told the cancellation email was sent on the same day as I placed the order, but in fact it was sent on the 8th, two days later, when the promotion had expired.
I WILL NEVER AGAIN ORDER FROM HERE. Save your nerves and shop somewhere else because this company has no respect for their customers and will not offer you any solutions, they just repeat the same bs like a broken record! I'm fuming.

This review was modified by Vladdy on September 08 2015 02:13:14 PM

"I have had several bad experiences with FOREVER 21 over the past years. I had stopped shopping there many years ago and chose to return - Hoping that the service would have improved. To my astonishment, it got worse.
My first attempt was on line shopping:
The sizes were vastly off! I was instructed to take it to the store, when I got there they would honour the request.So I was stuck with two pairs of shoes that I could not use.
I tried them again with their on line shopping after a few months and tons of emails from them inviting me back. My package of two dresses were lost and no one informed me. These dresses were supposed to be part of my vacation waldrobe. I made several attempts on the phone and to inquire about my purchase and no one had any answers for me. They would not give me a refund either, even though, the package was tracked and clearly showned that it never made it to my address.
To date, I am still trying to get my money refunded back to my credit card.
The services in their stores are just as bad, despite the location.
Shoppers - Please be aware of this retailer that only is concerned about ringing their registers full with your money and don't care about delivering what they promised!
This reveiw was long over due from me - but after several years and repeated bad services this is the least I can do to help other potential customers.

This review was modified by Indiraroop on August 14 2015 12:41:22 PM

"We will no longer be ordering from Forever 21. Twice they have shipped our items to the wrong address, an address we had 5 years ago and an address from which we never even ordered (form Forever 21) because my kids were too small then. They blamed us both times! The second time they would only send our items to the correct address for a charge of 5-7$ even though it was their mistake. I chose a refund instead and will shop from a different company from now on. We found online several hundred such shipping complaints about this company. "

This review was modified by chamisa on July 29 2015 12:55:57 PM

"good stroe, good quality~"

"I like this store!!!!! They have nice things, really nice things. Just wish they had more sales and discounts especially for plus sizes. "

"Customer Service in this store is very very poor, the worse ever in planet earth stores I've ever met or encountered in my life!!! They shouldn't be call 'Foever 21' they should be renamed 'Forever gone' dumb ass employees sucks ever! Not worth of every penny to pay salary for their stupid annoying employees. Hey yo! you better look for more qualifying EE's that knows how to treat customers in the right manner!!! in this line of business, you will need a smart people to hire so you can have more customers to come!!! H&M has a better people to work with than your store!!! Close it down soon!"

This review was modified by ChloE2015 on May 05 2015 07:19:59 AM

"Worst service, got purse, the shoulder strap was missing, so I called and they say to ship it back and they will refund me the money, so I did only to find out their policy is to only refund $10 the max of the return shipping and it cost me 21 from Yukon the cheapest rates I could find.I called head office pissed about the lie they say .. but the phone do not conect or they hang up on your nose, so I emailed from online too but never heard back. They literelly lied when I phone is nobody to talk to on a higher level and will make sure I tell everybody the sneaky bad pracrice they do to customers.Shameless company don't fall for it, you will pay for their incompetence.."

This review was modified by Anupsetcustomer on April 28 2015 06:42:35 AM

"Forever 21 has the slowest & worst quality shipping. They always take more then the standard amount of days to ship my items."

"This is a terrible site/company! Their description of a jumpsuit which I relied on was wrong and I requested for a refund, only to be told they had refund charges! Very useless company!"

"Free shipping, Every item was worth buying! Received my package within a week. All the most recent and cute trends are at forever 21 "

"I brought men's joggers and a tie and wore them once and barely wore them out or did anything in them and by the end of the night both items threads came out which caused my tie to fall apart and my pants had holes in them where the threads came out. Forever 21 need to use better thread and machines this suck I spent $80 and didn't even get o enjoy my wear. And now I just wasted money"

This review was modified by Terrea on April 07 2015 01:26:59 PM

"I bought the Faux Suede Moto Jacket does not look like the picture. This jacket is made like an irregular jacket. I bought a large and it doesn't fit around the shoulder part but its too big everywhere else.
I just called customer service to return this jacket and were informed that my options were either to pay for shipping to return a bad jacket or take it to the store and receive a store credit. In other words when you buy online from Forever 21 don't expect your money back.

This review was modified by Janicejae on March 04 2015 03:52:46 PM

"A warning for international customers: My first (and last!!) purchase through Forever21 came to a total of $182.10. I live in Australia, and the international shipping for orders of $100-$200 is $58. Although this is very expensive, I calculated it to be worth it given the number of items I was getting for the price, which still worked out cheaper than buying similar things in Australia.

Unfortunately, the morning after my purchase, I received an email stating that three of the items I ordered were in fact out of stock, even though at the time of my purchase they were listed as being in stock. These items were therefore not included and the order was shipped before I was given a chance to review my order and decide if I still wanted it or wanted to add in more items.

Had I been given a chance to renew my order before it was shipped (with practically half the items I wanted missing), I would have added in more items to make the purchase total closer to $200 so as to get the most value out of the $58 shipping fee. Now that I was only getting 5 items instead of 8 the $58 shipping fee was no longer worth it for me, but I was not given a chance to make this decision. The order was simply altered without my knowledge and my money deducted before I could do anything about it.

When I spoke with the customer assistance team, I was offered a $5 discount code for the next order, which is a pathetic attempt at placation. If I were to order any more items, the minimum shipping fee would be $38 when really, those items could have been included in the previous order had I been given a chance to review it before the shipment. How is $5 going to make any difference or make me likely to want to shop there again?! I asked them to waive the $38 shipping fee for another order for me but they wouldn't, nor would they offer any more of a discount than $5 - for a company of this size, that is just shameful.

Their shipping prices are already astronomical compared to other international companies like ASOS and Urban Outfitters, and on top of it they don't even send you the order you put through!!

Never shopping with this company again.

This review was modified by oleanderpetals on February 26 2015 08:57:56 PM

"Hate it. Worst service, have emailed 4 times with no response! I have no idea what I paid for because what was taken from my account vs what the total originally came out to are two different numbers. Never received a confirmation email although they did take my money! Can't track my order, can't even speak to a representative because no one has returned my emails!! Will never do business with them again!!!!! "

This review was modified by martinezchastity on February 21 2015 03:37:36 PM

"this is the worst store in the world with the worst website. Super cute clothes for a great price, if you're in for a headache. E-commerce customer service has no brains nor do they have a working website. Wasted hours of my time plus 170 bucks of my hard earned dollars.."

This review was modified by jaycee123 on February 16 2015 07:04:32 PM

Share forever 21's store rating

forever 21 is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

forever 21 is not a merchant member
forever 21 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!