Stores > Floormatsnmore.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

2016-02-05

Terrible Company!

"Terrible Company! If that is what you want to call one guy sitting at his HOUSE on a computer being the middle man. NO INVENTORY, just forwards on the orders. Buyer BEWARE!!!! Had a problem with my order. He shipped the wrong item. He would not respond to any calls or e-mails. Lucky (I guess) paid with PayPal. It took over a month to go through the resolution process at PayPal to get a refund!! Also PayPal requires BUYER to pay return shipping.....don't believe me go to their web site and read the return policy if you have to go the resolution route. I got the shaft.... don't you order from here!!! "

This review was modified by Don.not.Happy on February 05 2016 07:11:50 AM

2016-01-27

FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!!!!

"***BEWARE!!! FRAUD!!!!!*** Placed 2 orders in a few days (12/21 & 12/25/15) with this company. Received incorrect item on first and NOTHING on second. Has had my money for over a month. Many, many attempts at contact but have not received a response. "

This review was modified by RHSLAS on January 27 2016 06:30:47 PM

2016-01-25

Do Not Order From Them

"I ordered floor mats on 12/29 they took payment 12/30 it's now 1/25 and NOTHING!!! Emails not returned phone says temporarily down for inventory. Scammers!!!!!"

This review was modified by Mmrrgordon on January 25 2016 08:51:40 AM

2016-01-06

"No less than a scam. Ordered floor mats 3 days back & order status has not changed at all. Moreover they ensure not to give any customer care # & do not respond if you try to contact them via mail.Not sure if I'll ever get my product."

This review was modified by Manish1803 on January 06 2016 04:15:47 PM

2015-10-12

"It took 10 days after the order was placed to ship - slow by any online merchant standards, but not awful. Upon receiving the floormats I realized that the wrong item had been ordered and I needed to setup an exchange. I called and sent 3 emails to setup an exchange and initially had a difficult time getting a response. 1 week later I decided to try calling once more and I got a customer service rep who couldn't have been more helpful. The wrong mats are going back and new mats are on the way! This rep managed to completely change my opinion of this merchant who previously I would have given a 1 star review."

2015-04-17

"I was looking for a set of Weathertech Digifit Floor Mats for my late model Honda Accord. There were no reviews about this website anywhere on the internet. However, they had the best price on the internet for the floor mats I was looking for, so I took a chance and ordered from them. Shipping was very fast and my item arrived in only 2 days and I got the best price on the internet. Very happy. Would do business with them again. Highly recommended."

This review was modified by riddermark on April 17 2015 03:55:30 PM

Share Floormatsnmore.com's store rating

Floormatsnmore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Floormatsnmore.com is not a merchant member
Floormatsnmore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!