Stores > Floormatsnmore.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"It took 10 days after the order was placed to ship - slow by any online merchant standards, but not awful. Upon receiving the floormats I realized that the wrong item had been ordered and I needed to setup an exchange. I called and sent 3 emails to setup an exchange and initially had a difficult time getting a response. 1 week later I decided to try calling once more and I got a customer service rep who couldn't have been more helpful. The wrong mats are going back and new mats are on the way! This rep managed to completely change my opinion of this merchant who previously I would have given a 1 star review."

"I was looking for a set of Weathertech Digifit Floor Mats for my late model Honda Accord. There were no reviews about this website anywhere on the internet. However, they had the best price on the internet for the floor mats I was looking for, so I took a chance and ordered from them. Shipping was very fast and my item arrived in only 2 days and I got the best price on the internet. Very happy. Would do business with them again. Highly recommended."

This review was modified by riddermark on April 17 2015 03:55:30 PM

Share Floormatsnmore.com's store rating

Floormatsnmore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Floormatsnmore.com is not a merchant member
Floormatsnmore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!