"Needed a specialized payment processing system for my fitness club software and had trouble pinning down a provider that had the wherewith all to set me up correctly. Finally, First Federal Payments gave me the necessary time and guidance to get set up and running with them. I am very appreciative for their positive attitude and round the clock assistance.

Thanks!!

"I had a very positive experience with First Federal Payments. They gave me very clear instructions for setting up my website with their virtual terminal. There pricing rates have been clear from the beginning and I have no complaints. "

"What great service and transparency I received from First Federal Payments. I was impressed with all they said and actually followed up with and would use them any time I need credit card processing or get asked for a referral. "

"They accepted and approved my merchant account application in less than a day ! Setting up my new swiper was quite easy and simple! I am big fan of first fed...."

"First federal was a lifesaver as they got me a processing account 2 days before the opening of my store. They held my hand every step of the way and had great customer service. "

"Needed a credit card processing account for my nail salon and found First Federal payments online. They were very friendly and transparent and were able to have me set-up in 5 days. "

"My dental clinic switched over to First Federal from a provider we were having trouble with. They not only saved us a lot of $$ per month but also provided us with an updated terminal that was much easier to use! "

"Had first federal payments help my charity get a credit card merchant account. Rick in customer service was a pleasure to deal with and my overall experiment was great!"

"John was a huge help in getting me set up for credit card processing. His explanation of the services and the pricing
made sense and I am very happy with the product they provided me with.

"needed a new solution for my pizza store their rates were significantly lower than my previous provider. switching over my machine was done seamlessly and without any hiccups."

"They were great in helping me find a mobile solution. They explained the set up and pricing model very clearly. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an iPad credit card solution!"

"Great customer service and explanation of the various fee schedules and services. Todd the customer service rep was friendly and gladly answered all the questions I had. He was also available to walk me through the installation of my terminal. "

"First Federal was much clearer and easier to use than the other processing companies I spoke to. Their service was great and their pricing was the lowest around"

"I found firstfederalpayments.com on google, and began using their services for my dental practice. I have been very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for great pricing and an easy to use site."

"Got a merchant account through first federal payments and have been very happy. I have not had any problems with billing or credit card terminal they shipped to me. Very professional and responsive organization."

firstfederalpayments.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

firstfederalpayments.com is a merchant member
firstfederalpayments.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,844 merchant members.