"I am very happy with my order. I was able to get the textbook I needed at half the cost!! They communicated clearly, and shipped very quickly. Now I have the tools I need to pass my class and move ahead. Thank you!!
Krystal

modified review This review was modified by Krystalk336 on August 04 2013 06:59:44 AM

"EzyTextbook.com is extremely unprofessional; I was highly dissatisfied with them. I placed my order and waited over a week before contacting them to ask why it hadn't arrived. Then I was informed that the order had been "cancelled" due to the item being out of stock. I was not refunded my money.

DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!

modified review This review was modified by rebec4 on June 03 2013 08:15:03 PM

"Please make yourself a favor and DO NOT order from BookXpres.com or any of it's sites, such as Austin-books.com, ezytexbook.com, etc. All sites look very similar but are masked under the same Hong Kong operation. It may be a scam.

My experience:

1. Ordered, got confirmation from austin-books.com
2. Waited 5 days (3 business days) for order status to change from "New Order".
3. E-mailed through site to inquire about order status.
4. (2 hours later)Receive official e-mail from shopper@worldpay.com that I've been charged.
5. (1 hour after that) Receive e-mail from regina.hling@gmail.com: "cancelled out of stock" and another from lisa@bookxpres.com verbatim: "Cancelled. no stock. Try www.ezytextbook.com"
6. Reply requesting immediate refund and explanation why charge if it's not in stock
7. Receive the following: "we didnt charge you. we sell international edition textbook"
8. Calling my bank to report company and request charge void.

Do not order from any of these sites or sites that look similar.

"I ordered a book on Monday night and received it Friday. I am very pleased with the purchase . The prices on Amazon and other website were pretty sky rocketing since the book is a 2013 book. I see all bad reviews, not even one good one so I'm hoping that it really is the correct book! It looks correct all I need to do is ope for the best tomorrow!"

"Don't trust this online bookstore. I order the book
Introduction to quantum mechanics
and finally get a wrong edition.
Content is not in English and Not same as US edition
Poor paper quality like a toilet paper
Ask for refund but never reply.
Cheating spam website

"I had my textbook stolen from me at work. So class was already in session and I needed to replace it quick. I was distraught and purchased a book from this site "ezytextbook." I ordered the 10th edition and received the 8th edition. I'm so frustrated because I had no idea when it was coming and had to buy another book. It was a good thing I did because these people sent me the wrong edition!"

"The books that I ordered were significantly different than the ones I was trying to get for my class. While I ordered the right edition, title, author, ect. EzyTextbook told me that while the cover may look different, the content would be the same. It was not, and I have had to borrow books at school for 90% of my homework assignments. I asked customer service if I could return the books and they told me their return policy is 7 days, so they wouldn't let me return it. Biggest waste of $320.00 that I've ever spent...I would not recommend EzyTextbook. "

"Terrible Service! I requested a specific ISBN from this company and they sent me a completely different book. They refused to refund me for the book and do not speak English well so the communication was rough. Do not use this company! It's the classic bait and switch routine."

"This online merchant is the WORST company that I have ever dealt with. I received an email saying the book I ordered was "Out of Stock" and that my order was "Cancelled" with no further explanation. Since we needed the book quickly, my daughter purchased a book elsewhere. The next day, I received an email that the order was shipped. I emailed customer service and they are giving me a hard time about giving me credit for the book and the shipping. As there is no phone number provided, I am at the mercy of the person responding to my emails who doesn't even seem to understand what happened. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS RETAILER!!!"

"The shipping was fast; the book was in perfect condition; the price was great! I was very satisfied with my purchase!"

"I waited 3 fucking weeks to get my macroeconomics book just to find out when I wrote them, that they didn't even ship it, as it was out of stock,and simply wrote "order cancelled out of stock". Now I have to buy this book for 4 times as much, just because they failed to notify me that it was out of stock? Below is my correspondence with them. Poor excuse for a business.
=========================================================

So you mean to tell me I waited almost 3 weeks for my book, now my semester started, I need the book like now, and you are only telling me it is out of stock almost 3 weeks later, instead of notifying me right away? You people are poor excuse for a business, I'll make sure to write a few reviews on google about your business, so when people google your name, they come across my review.

From: "Lisa@Textbookw"

[mailto:customerservice@ezytextbook.com]

Message :
Hi,

I had placed an order for a book on the 20th of January, and I am yet to
receive the book. Please get back to me asap, otherwise I am stopping the
payment.

"This person is not legitimate. Absolutely horrible service. First they charge almost the same amount of your order for shipping, $87 for shipping? I highly doubt that shipping my books will cost $87 for three books. But the worst part of my experience was that I waited the total amount of the expected shipping time to contact them on why I wasn't notified that the items were shipped and why I wasn't charged for them. Turns out they were back ordered and they never told me. I'm now in my second week of classes and have no textbooks. Thanks EZYTEXBOOK for fucking me up the ass!"

"These guys SUCK!!! They are in HONG KONG too!
I should have known it was too good to be true.

I ordered two books. Just for the heck of it I checked my order status on their website, only to find that they cancelled one of the books saying OUT OF STOCK, but they never let me know.
Now I have to pay full price at my college's bookstore as I need the book tomorrow!!!! OUCH that hurts!!!Cheap, DAMN I hate this. The other book supposedly is on its way, though now I am not so sure.
I need the book now!!!! It has been 7 days, they said it should be here by now according to the so-called shipping estimate. Hell, for $29 shipping fee, it should have been here the next day!

modified review This review was modified by mick8535 on January 12 2011 08:27:10 AM

"Really unprofessional service. I attempted to buy a book and my order was declined due to the product being out of stock, but only *after* I demanded to know why I hadn't received a tracking number. Correspondences were brief, ungrammatical, and uninformative."

"Don't order from ezyTextbook.com company! Very BAD paper quality, like a toilet paper. I placed my order 4 weeks ago when site said 7-10 day delivery. I received a shipping confirmation only after 3 angry emails. Impossible to find contact information on site. Of course, my bank was charged immediately, so I can't stop payment."

ezyTextbook.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ezyTextbook.com is not a merchant member
ezyTextbook.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!