ezbpc Reviews - ezbpc.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 2 reviews

ezbpc is not a merchant member
ezbpc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"These guys sale junk. Dont buy it. I purchased a PC from them and on arrival the clock speed for mine was off. I bought it as a Athlon XP 1800 which is supposed to run at 1.53gig. Never did. Sent back the motherboard and they sent a new one to me. Same problem only now it comes on, but now doesnt even boot up. Sent two more boards back to them and believe me the shipping was on me of course. Well got the new board and a new chip in and got a professional to do the install for me, thinking it was me that was doing something wrong. Guess what! It powered up for about 1 minute! The power supply fried the motherboard and then the power supply fried itself. Well they told me to send back the power supply cause it was under warranty for a year. They said to send the fried one back, and this time they would send me a FedEx voucher where the shipping would be on them this time. Its been along time now at least 4 months and still no voucher. I gave up on these people. Like I said do not buy this junk from these people!

"These guys suck!!!!!! They had a great deal but it fell apart. Sent in my computer to have it fixed under warranty. They said they were sending it back in July but I still don't have it!!! "