• Address: 16 Old Mill Road, Redding, CT
    • Customer Support: 1888-896-3885
    • Business Hours: 9am to 5pm est, Monday - Friday
    • Fax: 1888-896-3866

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"The costumer service was superb. They were made sure that they had the right prescription and still was able to get my package to me at the right location and time while I was travelling, "

"Perfect place to get lenses .I have had lenses put in rimless eyeglasses and had those frames repaired by eyeglasses.com. I just now had them put lenses in a full rim frame.The lenses are progressive ,transition and anti-refective.The work was perfect,delievered over night .By the way, lenses I bought from a popular brick and mortal store,the coatings came off.Which make these lenses useless and at a higher price.I can not say enough good things about eyeglasses.com. I am planning on lenses in some more frames.The only people I trust."

Los Angeles

"So glad to have found Eyeglasses.com. I called many times with questions about Essilor Computer progressive lenses which I am currently using for work and wanted a 2nd pair. Alicia and James are so helpful and they listened to my concerns and got my Ray Ban Prescription glasses made with Essilor lenses as I wanted and it was done so well and precise. Very quick service, extremely courteous & knowledgeable.
Alicia, Director of Lab Operations is AWESOME, very polite and she made sure my lenses were made accurately. I am a very satisfied customer:)))

"very easy to find what I wanted"

"They came one day later than were supposed to, which wouldn't have mattered but I had made an appointment to have lens fitted. I changed it to the following day. The glasses are great. Second purchase. Check for discount on their site."

"I ordered my frames July 1st they only now been shipped. A company should not edndeavour to elicit business when they do not carry the stock, or at least indicate that they have to order the product themselves. Had I known this I would have ordered them from a company where they had stock. I had to chase the order up and frankly found the whole experinece to be less than satisfying. Only did the glasses ship 23rd July; I have yet to receive them. They may well be returned on principle alone utterly disgruntled with this company and frankly expected better in terms of service where I the customer who has parted with $400 should not have to chase them for updates - they could have cared less. Add to this my desire to order lenses well they prompted me to do this when I then stated I needed more details I got the run around so I chose not to. I can only hope now that the frames were worth the weight. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-06-2014

eyeglassescustomerservice, eyeglasses.com rep has responded

“We apologize for your unhappiness with our system. However, our website clearly states that we do not stock the items that you ordered. The glasses frame that you ordered is frequently on backorder. On the product detail page for the AA406 frame, it clearly states that we do not stock this item and there could be a wait for it. The sunglass clip is a custom made item, and on the product detail page for that item it also states that there is a wait time of at least 10 days to make the item. Again, we apologize that this information was not presented in a more prominent way.”

"They were prompt, courteous and did excellent acknowledgement of receipt of order. Very fast, well packed and well made replacement lenses. Will definitely use them again."

"Eyeglasses representatives made sure all went as intended to get order right, good follow up, nice work."

"Sent them my glasses and RX and they completed my new lenses order very quickly. Smooth sailing all around!"

"Very quick - a week faster than my eye doctors lab! And the final product is perfect! Will definitely use them again"

"My glasses arrived after expected, and the lenses were not as I ordered. After spending nearly $300, I expected better, especially given the huge profit margin on frames and lenses. I left a message for C/S but have not received a reply. Am I crazy to expect better?"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-06-2014

eyeglassescustomerservice, eyeglasses.com rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear that the lenses we made for you are not working. Making progressive lenses with a prism prescription is quite tricky for any optical store, takes extra time and also expensive, so we understand why you asked us to make them since the price you paid was only about $150. While it is a high margin business for most optical stores that would have charged you $250 or more for these lenses, at our pricing we do not make much of a profit. In these situations, it is quite common that we may need to troubleshoot the first attempt, and fix it in a second try, which may include asking your doctor to re-check the prescription. That is why we have a satisfaction guarantee on all our lens work, and so you are welcome to return them for a full refund.

Making eyeglass lenses is custom work and quite often could require additional work. We do appreciate your business and sometimes it does take more than one attempt to get a progressive lens just right, whether that is online or in a physical retail optical store.”

"GREAT PRICE AND GREAT SERVICE"

"I accidentally sat on my new glasses and broke the frames. I looked all over the internet for a replacement but the problem was that my frames were discontinued. I called Eyeglasses.com to ask about a different frame and it turns out they have the exact frames in the same color as the one I just broke in their warehouse and immediately emailed me a direct link for me to buy it. They shipped it fast and it came on time. Eyeglasses.com saved me from a lot of time and headache I would've had trying to find a different frame that would fit my lens, instead I got exactly what I wanted, an exact replacement."

"This is the second time I've ordered from Eyeglasses.com and am satisfied with both their product and service!"

"I am so pleased with the service and product from eyeglasses.com I have recommended that friends and family give them a try. I will be making another purchase in the near future."

eyeglasses.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eyeglasses.com is a merchant member
eyeglasses.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,846 merchant members.