Stores > eyeglasses.com

• Fax: 1888-896-3866

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Florida
2016-03-14

Fantastic online eyeglass ordering experience. This Company made it work for me

"I purchased a pair of prescription glasses. Received them today 10 days later. Normal amount of time expected. Optician is the same amount of time. The glasses were just as I expected and ordered. I have the same frame for computer glasses and this time wanted a fun pair for everyday wear. I ordered in Purple. I had a pleasant experience with Mark he was most helpful in helping me decide which lenses to go with for my prescription. Good experience with Rose also. If you want overnight then go to a local glasses store where they offer one hour. But if you want brand name frames and brand name lenses then eyeglasses.com is for you. I reached out to another online store and no one got back to me when I asked for brand of anti- reflective coating and lenses. I have been wearing designer high end glasses for many years and had no problem ordering online. Will I do so again? Yes. I happen to be one of those customer that was very nervous to order online and they were very patient with me."

This review was modified by vncd on March 14 2016 06:27:06 PM

2015-11-04

"Total lack of customer support. They act like they are doing you a favor. Finally received my frames November 4th ordered September 24th.
EDIT; It is true you sent 4 support emails. 2 saying that said when shipped you would notify me. And 2 saying 1-2 day days it would be shipped. It was 3 weeks not 1-2 days. The statement that you think you have the best customer support is disingenuous at best. Look at other comments about your attitude.

2015-10-06

"I must say I was a little skeptical ordering replacement lenses online. But after reading that Consumers Reports recommended eyeglasses.com I thought I'd give them a try. I went to the website set up an account, filled out my prescription and sent it to them. They sent me an email with a shipping label which I took to UPS with my glasses and shipped them. (I did have to pay a few $$ for the box). I then received an email from them stating that they had received my glasses and that it would take 4-5 days to process the order. I then received another email yesterday (5 days after the receipt email) that my glasses had shipped and I received my glasses today. I put them on, perfect! I can now see better than I have been able to for a long time.
I saved about 35-40% on prices I was quoted for my rimless Silhouette frames.
Thank you eyeglasses.com for doing what you advertise. I was a perfect transaction.

2015-09-10

"I placed an order on July 15, 2015 and I still have not received the glasses or a refund. In early August, they told me the supplier suggested the next shipment would be August 17 when they would update me. I said I understood and waited until about August 20 before inquiring again. Since then. I have emailed several times without the courtesy of a reply. It is now September 10. Very dissatisfied.
MG Hanlon

2014-12-22

"Every interaction I had with eyeglasses.com, from my first conversation with Stephanie to my last conversation with Alicia, could not have been more professional, helpful and friendly. And this praise comes from a person who ended up buying only a frame and returning the lenses.

The first pair of finished eyeglasses arrived quickly, but there was a problem with the lenses. I called and was immediately emailed a postage paid UPS label with which to return the glasses. The replacement glasses also arrived quickly, and, although the original issue was addressed, I experienced a new problem with the replacement lenses.

I discussed the matter with Alicia, the Director of Lab Operations, and she suggested that I would probably be better served buying the lenses locally where they could be custom fitted. She explained that a very few people needed a more personalized fitting even though the vast majority of their customers were able to be accommodated without any problems whatsoever. She offered to refund the purchase price for the lenses and did so almost immediately (even prior to receiving the replacement lenses from me).

I took her advice and am now very satisfied with the results. I am happy with the combination of the frame from eyeglasses.com and the lenses from a local lab. Although the entire process took about six weeks, the end result was that I got exactly what I wanted, and my experiences with eyeglasses.com could not have been better. They are extremely reputable and are truly interested in providing a positive outcome for their customers. That is obviously much more important to them than making every last dollar. I highly recommend this firm.

2014-12-06

"these people at eyeglasses.com are so rude i ordered a pair of versace frames progressive lenses and i couldn't see threw them i had depth perception problems and image curvature so i sent them back for a redo they rudely called me and told me they didn't want to make the redo and they told me to buy my glasses locally. we had already had the redo set up and i needed to see i had no back up glasses so i begged them to make the second pair when i received the 2nd pair the frame was bent and there was no transitions on the lenses so i mailed the glasses back for a refund they rudely sent me an email telling me they will no longer accept any orders from me. they were nice up until i paid them then they got rude and ugly i called them a month later and asked why i have been banned from ordering from them and the supervisor Stephany told me it was all my fault and they lost 400.00 with my orders so they wont deal with me anymore they boast the fact you can return them or have a redo but when you do they treat you like you are doing something wrong. don't spend your money with eyeglasses.com as soon as you pay they will turn ugly and rude if i could give it -0 stars i would. don't ask them to remake or refund you they will make you feel you are at fault then ban you from ordering from them. …..update james at eyeglasses.com emailed me telling me how wrong i was for asking for a full refund REALLY?? when i placed my order i was told by the rep it is risk free i can get a full refund if i cant adapt to the glasses looks like she lied to me to get me to order and pay as soon as you pay the full refund policy is NOT their policy.the lenses they sent me were bad i couldn't see threw them depth perception problems,image curvature,fish bowl effect.how could i adapt to that. they sell bad lenses at high prices! james also told me he informed me prior to shipping the redo that the redo lenses were not refundable that is a total lie the never told me that. don't spend your money at eyeglasses.com they are dishonest"

2014-12-01

"Very professional, friendly, courteous customer service. Called to ask for a refund on two pairs of eyeglasses that weren't going to reach me on time, and the rep was telling me they have already arrived at their warehouse this morning and were willing to expedite the package to me. I was set on getting a refund, so she told me there would be a 20% restocking fee. I was appalled and did not understand why they were charging me a fee without having even received the eyeglasses, but she took the time to explain exactly why. She assured me that they were not trying to take my money, and that they order directly from the manufacturer as each order is placed which costs them money to do. And it was my fault for not reading their policy thoroughly. She even offered to cut the restocking fee in half. Very good customer service and I will definitely be ordering from them in the future when I am not so much in a time constraint!"

2014-08-29

"The costumer service was superb. They were made sure that they had the right prescription and still was able to get my package to me at the right location and time while I was travelling, "

2014-08-25

"Perfect place to get lenses .I have had lenses put in rimless eyeglasses and had those frames repaired by eyeglasses.com. I just now had them put lenses in a full rim frame.The lenses are progressive ,transition and anti-refective.The work was perfect,delievered over night .By the way, lenses I bought from a popular brick and mortal store,the coatings came off.Which make these lenses useless and at a higher price.I can not say enough good things about eyeglasses.com. I am planning on lenses in some more frames.The only people I trust."

Los Angeles
2014-08-23

"So glad to have found Eyeglasses.com. I called many times with questions about Essilor Computer progressive lenses which I am currently using for work and wanted a 2nd pair. Alicia and James are so helpful and they listened to my concerns and got my Ray Ban Prescription glasses made with Essilor lenses as I wanted and it was done so well and precise. Very quick service, extremely courteous & knowledgeable.
Alicia, Director of Lab Operations is AWESOME, very polite and she made sure my lenses were made accurately. I am a very satisfied customer:)))

2014-08-18

"very easy to find what I wanted"

2014-08-06

"They came one day later than were supposed to, which wouldn't have mattered but I had made an appointment to have lens fitted. I changed it to the following day. The glasses are great. Second purchase. Check for discount on their site."

2014-07-24

"I ordered my frames July 1st they only now been shipped. A company should not edndeavour to elicit business when they do not carry the stock, or at least indicate that they have to order the product themselves. Had I known this I would have ordered them from a company where they had stock. I had to chase the order up and frankly found the whole experinece to be less than satisfying. Only did the glasses ship 23rd July; I have yet to receive them. They may well be returned on principle alone utterly disgruntled with this company and frankly expected better in terms of service where I the customer who has parted with $400 should not have to chase them for updates - they could have cared less. Add to this my desire to order lenses well they prompted me to do this when I then stated I needed more details I got the run around so I chose not to. I can only hope now that the frames were worth the weight. "

2014-07-17

"They were prompt, courteous and did excellent acknowledgement of receipt of order. Very fast, well packed and well made replacement lenses. Will definitely use them again."

2014-07-12

"Eyeglasses representatives made sure all went as intended to get order right, good follow up, nice work."

Share eyeglasses.com's store rating

eyeglasses.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eyeglasses.com is not a merchant member
eyeglasses.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!