• Address: 16 Old Mill Road, Redding, CT
    • Customer Support: 1888-896-3885
    • Business Hours: 9am to 5pm est, Monday - Friday
    • Fax: 1888-896-3866

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"They were prompt, courteous and did excellent acknowledgement of receipt of order. Very fast, well packed and well made replacement lenses. Will definitely use them again."

"Eyeglasses representatives made sure all went as intended to get order right, good follow up, nice work."

"Sent them my glasses and RX and they completed my new lenses order very quickly. Smooth sailing all around!"

"Very quick - a week faster than my eye doctors lab! And the final product is perfect! Will definitely use them again"

"My glasses arrived after expected, and the lenses were not as I ordered. After spending nearly $300, I expected better, especially given the huge profit margin on frames and lenses. I left a message for C/S but have not received a reply. Am I crazy to expect better?"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-06-2014

eyeglassescustomerservice, eyeglasses.com rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear that the lenses we made for you are not working. Making progressive lenses with a prism prescription is quite tricky for any optical store, takes extra time and also expensive, so we understand why you asked us to make them since the price you paid was only about $150. While it is a high margin business for most optical stores that would have charged you $250 or more for these lenses, at our pricing we do not make much of a profit. In these situations, it is quite common that we may need to troubleshoot the first attempt, and fix it in a second try, which may include asking your doctor to re-check the prescription. That is why we have a satisfaction guarantee on all our lens work, and so you are welcome to return them for a full refund.

Making eyeglass lenses is custom work and quite often could require additional work. We do appreciate your business and sometimes it does take more than one attempt to get a progressive lens just right, whether that is online or in a physical retail optical store.”

"GREAT PRICE AND GREAT SERVICE"

"I accidentally sat on my new glasses and broke the frames. I looked all over the internet for a replacement but the problem was that my frames were discontinued. I called Eyeglasses.com to ask about a different frame and it turns out they have the exact frames in the same color as the one I just broke in their warehouse and immediately emailed me a direct link for me to buy it. They shipped it fast and it came on time. Eyeglasses.com saved me from a lot of time and headache I would've had trying to find a different frame that would fit my lens, instead I got exactly what I wanted, an exact replacement."

"This is the second time I've ordered from Eyeglasses.com and am satisfied with both their product and service!"

"I am so pleased with the service and product from eyeglasses.com I have recommended that friends and family give them a try. I will be making another purchase in the near future."

"Very quick shipping and customer service was excellent. Quality product as well. I would definitely recommend eyeglasses.com and would buy from them again. "

"HI
Your Service Was Great,Price Was Excellence & The Quality Of The Lenses Is The Best I Have Ever Purchased. This Is The Only Place I Will Buy My Future Glasses From.

Timothy

"I shopped around locally before choosing eyeglasses.com to replace the lenses in my prescription sunglasses. These folks are the simply very good at what they do, and I am extremely happy at the high quality, as well as the savings. I saved about $150 in the bargain - even using "discount" optometry/optician outfits! The same products (frames and lenses) and choices that are available at any optometrist office, for significant savings. I plan to have them put new lenses in an older frame for a backup pair of daily use glasses. Please do yourself a favor, call them. I believe you will see the difference from the get-go."

"Arrived in Calgary Alberta 8 days after being ordered. Very satisfied with quality and selection. Two interactions with staff excellent. I needed fast service for holiday trip, and I got it. I ordered another pair same day as I received first pair. Price is fair, given quality, service, and selection of special lenses that I wanted. "

"I could not be any happier. I absolutely love everything about this company as well as their products. I have purchased replacement lens twice now, as well as purchased brand new frames with lens in them. Both times I've been extremely satisfied. I cannot say enough about how pleased I am. Not to mention the customer service is out of this world. They are friendly, precise, as well as the fact that they keep you informed as to the progress of your orders along the way. I have told everyone I know about this company. Thanks again Eyeglasses.com. Kari O'Dear"

"eyeglasses.com always delivers a quality product on time!"

eyeglasses.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eyeglasses.com is a merchant member
eyeglasses.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.