• Expansys-UK Expansys-UK Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.84/10 4.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.88/10 2.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"I am still waiting for parts of my order to be shipped 1 month later! I do not know if it will be delivered one day. You have to know that some items might be VERY DELAYED!"

"I would recommend that this company is avoided. I bout an iphone 5c and after a year the phone has started flickers. I was told it was still under cover by expansy and I could send it back for repair which can take up to 30 days but not usually. I sent my phone away for repair on the 14th May and to date there is no update on the repair even after numerous requsts by email. I have also made numerous calls to the UK to try get an update but to no avail. I receive a standard non useful reply that they have requested an update which is never provided. What kind of company does not even answer their own customer service manager. There is no way to contact the department by phone even for the customer service manager. The is apparently no one higher then the customer service manager that I can escalate this issue to. So basically there is nothing what so ever that I can do only wait for a returns department to actually bother to finally decide to provide an update. I have also asked for a refund again to be told they need an update from the returns department before they can issue one. So I just go round in circles which is unbelievably exhausting. DO MY PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY"

Rep reply posted Jun-24-2015

“Dear Niamh,

Thank you for your feedback.

It was lovely talking to you and I am pleased that we could resolve problem with your order and returned item.

We do apologies for inconvenience caused.

Alex”

"Ordered a Drobo 5D from this company on the 5th of May 2015. On the 7th of June it developed a fault and I contacted Expansys to report it and looking for a solution. I was told that because it was over 30 days since the purchase they wouldn't do anything to resolve the issue. I told them that surely 33 days was close enough and requested that this matter should be escalated.
This morning (16th June) I received an email stating that:-
'We have asked our superiors about your matter. We are sorry to inform you that they are not willing to make an exception for a return request for refund or replacement. We can accept your item for a repair.'

Well, this purchase was a personal one but Expansys are unaware that professionally we have used this company quite frequently but obviously no more.

I have since come across their shipping email dated the 7th May 2015 which implies that I wouldn't have received the goods until the earliest the 8th May therefore the fault materialised within their stringent 30 day limit.
Displays how much investigation is carried out before this company responds with their inane comment.

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2015

“Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please be advised that we have to follow policies for faulty items and in your case we have offered repair as soon as you notified us.

Expansys aims to provide quick and efficient service for our customers but we also have to follow internal policies. If you are still looking for help repairing your faulty product we will be more than happy to accept it.

Please do not hesitate to contact us.

Alex”

"Truly awful customer service. I needed to return an item - a cover that did not fit the phone it was supposed to fit. It was ordered from the Alcatel accessory shop, turned out to be a tentacle of Expansys. The customer service department appears to be Orange in South Africa. I wrote to the CEO and someone phoned me and left a message. I rang the number back and got another company who seemed never to have heard of Expansys. I did eventually get a refund but dealing with these various companies was truly awful."

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2015

“Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We do apologize for confusing experience you had caused by dealing with different agents in our company. We are providing service for different brands as authorised agent that's why you came across several different email addresses.

However I can confirm refund has been processed back to your card.

Alex”

"It took 5 months to get my refund. I ordered a phone from this company. There was no problems with delivery. The phone became faulty (charger dock fell out) and the shop they told me to take to could not repair it. I sent it back to expansys as they requested and they could not fix it either. They offered me a few options and i asked for the refund (because it took so long i got a new phone elsewhere anyway). From sending the phone back to offering a refund, it took roughly 2 months. They claimed and fought with me that they had given me a refund but there was no money from them in my account. They then realised that i actually hadn't received my refund and sent the request off to the correct department and once again i was told i would receive my refund. This happened 4 times. They asked for my bank account details 6 times. I have a trail of around 50 emails between myself and expansys. After lots of arguing, emails and calls they issued my refund 5 month later. This company is a disgrace."

Rep reply posted May-12-2015

“Dear Natasha,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept our apology for delay with dealing with your refund. This does not sound like the type of experience we wish to occur. We are working every day on improving our customer service to provide quick and satisfying experience for our customers.
I would be keen to encourage you to try us again in future so we can prove our skill to please our customers.

Alex”

"Fast enough delivery, received in 5 days after placing order, good quality, will come again as low prices."

"Glacially slow delivery; will only order from this firm again if the delivery is promised to be significantly faster."

Rep reply posted Apr-27-2015

“Dear customer.

Thank you for your feedback.

Please be advised that all orders less than 50€ are subject to standard delivery unless you choose express service. Standard
delivery can take up to 10 working days. If parcel doesn't arrive within this time we will send declaration for you to sign and new product will be sent via express service.

We do apologize for inconvenience caused.

Alex”

"Fantastic service and product purchased worked very nicely.
Will recommend to friends.

"Faultless, order, confirmed, delivered, and at a good price."

"Great quality service and quick delivery."

"............................................."

"I am very satisfied with Expansys. My order was delivered in unusually fast time and was exactly what I ordered and in perfect condition. I will do business with Expansys again."

"Great product, competitively priced and rapidly despatched: internet shopping at its best!"

"I have been waiting 9 days for my order! Absolute joke! "

Rep reply posted Apr-21-2015

“Dear Mr Leonard Byrne.

Thank you for your feedback.

We do apologize for inconvenience caused.

Alex”

"Very pleased with the phone cover and the service"

Share Expansys-UK's store rating

Expansys-UK is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Expansys-UK is a merchant member
Expansys-UK participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.