• Expansys-UK

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.38/10 2.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.09/10 3.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.81/10 1.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10

"Well this company just gets worse sent me the wrong phone this second time round again twice now the wrong phone I thing I will be going to carphone warehouse.

Please don't buy from this company

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-16-2015

“Dear customer.

Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize for experience you have had with receiving your phone.

I can confirm that incorrect device which you have received in first place has been received in our warehouse and new device has been shipped to you this morning via express delivery.

We aim to provide our customers with good quality of customer service and your feedback is important top us to keep improving to the future.

Alex”

"I could write an essay about how bad Expansys are, but so as not to bore anyone: order arrived very late, poor customer service, avoid at all costs. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-16-2015

ExpansysUK1, Expansys-UK rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback.

Dear Miss Kudanowska.

Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize for delay with receiving your product.

I can see your order was placed on 29th and despatched same day via standard delivery, the service you chose. Our website does advise this service is free but slower. Please see http://www.expansys.com/delivery/

We recommend express service for items required next day. I would be keen to encourage you to try us again in future.

Alex””

"This is the worst company i have ever dealt with. Just ordered memory cards and even after 9 days i didnt receive the item. The customer support team when contacted said will take 14 working days for any order to receive. Can u believe that in this modern world? Complete scam company. Avoid it. U can get it fast and cheap in amazon and ebay"

“Dear Mr.Sivagri.

Thank you for your feedback.

I can see your order was placed on 27th in the evening and despatched on the next day 28th via standard delivery, the service you chose. Our website does advise this service is free but slower. Please see http://www.expansys.com/delivery/

We recommend express service for items required next day.I would be keen to encourage you to try us again in future.

Alex”

"Quite simply the worst customer experience ever.

I was promised a refund and after numerous calls chasing them it has still not happened.

Be warned, their prices for certain items may be appealing but a lot of stock are european models and their aftersales service is a complete joke.

“Dear Gary.

It was really nice to speak to you and I am pleased that we have resolved everything to your satisfaction.
We will be happy to see you shopping with us again with the small gesture as a good will from us.

Alex”

"Ordered a phone case described as "in stock" on the website. One month later, no sign, so I raised a query. 8 days later I get a reply - item will be sent tomorrow. Another week later still no sign so I raise another query, to be told "item will be in stock in 7 days". Absolute joke."

“Dear customer.

Thank you for your feedback.

We do apologize for experience you have had with receiving your item. We are updating stock on our website based on suppliers information. It happens that we are expecting stock on certain day and supplier updates us with delay or in some cases even discontinuing product in total.
We are always trying to get stock from other suppliers but not always available.

I can confirm your Pay Pal account has been refunded.

I would be keen to encourage you to try us again in future.

Alex”

"Extremely quick & efficient."

"Excellent service, especially when I had to re direct the delivery at the last minute. Thank you for all your help."

"Fantastic service ! Delivered next day !"

"Delighted with product and service, especially in the lead up to Christmas."

"My experience shopping was great it was my first time shopping with expansys - uk and was happy with the product and service will shop there again."

"Very happy great fitting case for the nexus 7 2013 we'll done
Expansys-uk and it arrived on time thank you

"I ordered this as a Christmas present for someone. item was in stock and ordered on 12th December, wasn't despatched till 18th December and received well after Christmas. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-10-2015

“Dear Mr. McNeill.

Thank you for your feedback.

In our terms and conditions we clarify order processing times and the impact it has on delivery. In addition we have extended our order processing times. These can be found in terms and conditions (6.1).

We often receive multiple orders for popular items, these orders placed are processed against a "first in, first out" principle. On occasion this does lead to stock delays and we have worked on ensuring customers are made aware promptly.

The service you chose is standard delivery. Our website does advise this service is free but slower. Please see http://www.expansys.com/delivery/

Alex”

"It came super quick like they said it would."

"I ordered the product when it was in stock on 10 December, yet it arrived after Christmas as I think I had to wait for more stock to arrive. Seeing as it was in stock when I ordered it, it should have arrived in time. But other than that no problems."

"On time good price what's not to like?"

Share Expansys-UK's store rating

Expansys-UK is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Expansys-UK is a merchant member
Expansys-UK participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.