• Address: Netowrk House, Third Avenue, Globe Park

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.24/10 2.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.91/10 1.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10

"I have been ordering items online for delivery since the early 2000s and I have never encoutered such shoddy, i would say criminally negligent service. I ordered a phone from Expansys on 30 November 2014 and paid a delivery charge for 2 December. Despite being told every day that it would arrive that day (2 December - 6 December), i finally gave up as I urgently needed a phone so I went to the shops and bought the exact same phone. I rang Expansys to ask them to cancel my order on 5 December and was told I had to wait until it was delivered and then return it. They could still not tell me when it would be delivered. When I queried when I would get my refund, I was informed that I would need to pay a courier charge to return the phone due to my 'change of mind' (I still had not received it and had bought a new one). Each day I am told the courier will pick it up that day - it is now 17 December. I am going on Christmas holiday tomorrow and when I said I couldn't wait any longer, I was told they would collect the phone when I came back and 'enjoy the holidays'. They still have the money deducted from my account for the phone. I am a pretty happy-go-lucky person that knows sometimes things don't go perfectly to plan but I feel now that I have been scammed and advise anyone not to buy from this shoddy, disreputable company. I really wish I had saved my money, but more importantly, my time. I have never written a review before but please save your money and your time and don't buy from Expansys."

"I bought an LG Nexus 5 phone from expansys and it arrived with a defective screen.
They told me it would be a warranty issue and to contact LG.
I took this issue up with LG and they confirmed that the IMEI number was of EU origin (of which I knew) and confirmed that they could not touch this phone.
Expansys have not come back with a suitable answer and have not offered a replacement.

Be very careful dealing with Expansys and there EU phones. You could end up with a faulty product and no leg to stand on.

Very disappointed!

"Delivery was fine but I needed to return and I am still waiting on returns info which is not included."

"I paid extra money for the express delivery and I still have not received the item I paid for. "

"Arrived next day, best price I could find. Perfect service."

"I couldn't fault my experience. Great website, easy to navigate and get prices! Delivery couldn't have been quicker! I'd have to recommend expansys.ie!"

"No complaints. The whole process was painless and I am pleased with my purchase. Thank you."

"The item is ordered has not been delivered yet. "

"it was quick and fast very inpressed"

"still have not recieved the order 6 days after despatch"

"Item not received to date"

"Excellent service. Expansys is always reliable. Thank you"

"Well done, Many thanks for very fast delivery. The order was done and dusted on-line without a problem from an easy to read website. Put yourselves out there, I found you by accident on an eBay page"

"Very happy. Fast delivery great item great price "

"Quick turnaround on the order, delivery arrived next day. Great service"

Expansys-UK is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Expansys-UK is a merchant member
Expansys-UK participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.