• Address: Netowrk House, Third Avenue, Globe Park

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.71/10 2.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Just a heads up buying a phone that does not originate from the country you are purchasing it from. Warranty is almost non existent for Nokia and Samsung devices. After the 6-month Expanses warranty (which they just send it for you), the last 6-months will be impossible to get warranty service.

I bought a Nokia Lumia 1520 which came from Hong Kong back on February 27, 2014. About 6-months and two weeks in I started having issues with the microphone. I checked with Expansys first just incase and obviously they said to call the manufacturer.

So i call Nokia Hong Kong and the first response I get even though the IMEI checker says it is still under warranty is that I need a warranty card. This warranty card is non existent and I have talked to a few people who have Nokias. So basically they wouldn't help me. I then escalated it with Nokia USA and after two weeks they finally say I can send it to Hong Kong but they won't ship it back to me. WHAT?!? well thats useless. They also said I can send it into a third party to be fixed...

So the basic lesson is if you want a full year of warranty do not buy an international version of Nokia or Samsung phones from Expansys.

"To the Expansys Team,

I am writing in for I don't know how many times. My phone had stopped working just in a month of purchasing it from your site. It had reached you back for repair on 15 sept 2014. Today it is 1 month and I have no news of my phone. I had received a mail that you will give a replacement as very clearly you cannot repair it. But still no one is taking an initiative to send the new phone and I am no longer getting proper responses to my mails.

This has reached to a point of annoyance though I still patiently wait for my phone. I would really appreciate it that you will not waste any more time and send the new replacement asap as I'm without a phone and very unsatisfied.

I hope your site takes its customers seriously and connecting with your site doesn't prove a waste of time for me.

I am still hoping your team will take an immediate action and value customer satisfaction and my comments for your site and service turns positive.

My order no:
46ST1C2908E5
Regards,
Bakir Damdi.?

"Easy ordering process, quick delivery, good prices, all good."

"Really good selection of products and easy to navigate around them all. Really easy to place an order with no faffing around. Delivery was quick and hassle free.
Altogether a fantastic experience and I have no hesitation in recommending Expansys.

"Will avoid in the future.
I purchased a Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 device on the 03/09/14 after I saw this at a good price at 269.99 on hotukdeals.

I made an impulse buy as I was in the market for my girlfriends birthday present. However having never bought from expansys before I noticed in the item description that it 'ships with UK plug'. I emailed customer support and found out that this is an EU model tablet. I was a little dubious (still am) but was assured that the warranty would not be affected by this.

It was shipped the same day and arrived the next, cannot fault the delivery service. I opened the parcel and made sure the item packaging was not damaged, also the 'seals' where in tact, then I had to hide this as I couldn't check the item due to not having the time to do so.

This morning I had my first chance to have a look at the item, I opened the seal and slid out the tablet, to my shock/suprise the item was switched on! I peeled off the protective film and the screen was displaying what I can assume is the initial boot screen where you would select your language etc. I couldnt believe my eyes, how would this have been turned on??

I remove the tablet and underneath was the EU plug and charge cable. Now, I have purchased Samsung products before and there leads/cables are always nice packed with cable ties/sealed bags etc (standard packaging), but not in this case. The lead was fully extended and just loose in the box, along with the plug. This makes me believe that this item is not 'new' and has been used to some extent. Yes there was a seal on the box, but this could of been resealed as lables are readily available.

I havn't contacted expansys as I don't see the point. I am outside the 14 days which I would need to request a return and technically I have opened the item.

I only hope and pray that there are no problems with it when I give it to her.

In my opinion I would avoid buying from Expansys, buy from a reputable seller in the UK whom stock UK models

"Very easy transaction, received very swiftly"

"Expansys is the type of company that deliberately advertises goods at prices too good to be true. It is, obviously. You will find that once you have placed an order, they will not contact you. Your item will not be sent at all. They do not even have that item. It is the great fishing game. You did, unfortunately take the bait. They will await your call, and then treat you with utter contempt, and may even, like myself, access your bank account and send you something that you did not even order. You will then carry on to bounce emails back and forth, while some belligerent little keyboard warrior, will be rude, dismissive, refuse to pass your call higher up the chain, and generally do everything possible to charge you as much as possible, for things you did not even order, and ruin your day, just his petty little minded amusement. You may email their Customer services Manager, but she will not reply, and seems quite happy to let her little minion annoy you like a fly around your food. After 2 weeks of all this nonsense, you will have a different product, that you will not be happy with, you will have been charged wildly for something that you really thought was a bargain, and you will have wasted several hours on these utterly ludicrous people. Who knows where it will end? You may get a refund, doubtful, but it has been known. You may decide to keep the item, as it was such a monumental mistake to use this company in the first place, and you cannot be bothered to go through the whole process again. If you kick up a fuss, they will just continue their little game. Either way, you really would have been better off going to a reputable company in the first place. My strongest advice to anyone reading this is not to start this horribly long, laborious and tedious process. I imagine that their minions also put reviews on here, to balance things out. We all know what goes on. Reality is, that are after your money, and any dubious business practice will do to get it. God awful company, god awful people. Do not make the same mistake as myself. Google them. 5 seconds. I wish I had."

"Customer services did not responded to my email
Regarding why they Sell item they do not have in stock
They cancel my order with a email stating

"Your order 48B5-014B-C78D placed with eXpansys on 11 Aug 2014 has been cancelled on your request or due to a lack of information necessary to proceed it.

Total untrue they did not have the stock

"tems speedily delivered and just what I was looking for"

"Got what I ordered, very quickly."

"Delivered on time. Huge saving. "

"Great product and service as usual from Expansys"

VBA

"I did use Expansys many times and every time it was good product quality and delivery service.
This time I got my LG G Pad 8.3 on time (as usual with Expansys, no delay, even earlier). The item is good quality and I'm quite satisfied with it.
It's only one thing why I put 4 stars instead of 5: six month ago I've ordered from Expansys the same LG G Pad (for my wife) and it had a stock screen protector on it. And this time the same product came without screen protector. usually all new products have stock screen protectors, but not this time unfortunately. Maybe it's not Expansys fault and LG packed it without protector, who knows.
I wrote to Expansys but didn't receive an answer. Not very big issue, just need to buy screen protector separately.

"Great customer aftercare & support"

"Easy, fast, good price, I'm happy .."

Expansys-UK is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Expansys-UK is a merchant member
Expansys-UK participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.