• Address: Netowrk House, Third Avenue, Globe Park

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.25/10 3.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"Very easy transaction, received very swiftly"

"Expansys is the type of company that deliberately advertises goods at prices too good to be true. It is, obviously. You will find that once you have placed an order, they will not contact you. Your item will not be sent at all. They do not even have that item. It is the great fishing game. You did, unfortunately take the bait. They will await your call, and then treat you with utter contempt, and may even, like myself, access your bank account and send you something that you did not even order. You will then carry on to bounce emails back and forth, while some belligerent little keyboard warrior, will be rude, dismissive, refuse to pass your call higher up the chain, and generally do everything possible to charge you as much as possible, for things you did not even order, and ruin your day, just his petty little minded amusement. You may email their Customer services Manager, but she will not reply, and seems quite happy to let her little minion annoy you like a fly around your food. After 2 weeks of all this nonsense, you will have a different product, that you will not be happy with, you will have been charged wildly for something that you really thought was a bargain, and you will have wasted several hours on these utterly ludicrous people. Who knows where it will end? You may get a refund, doubtful, but it has been known. You may decide to keep the item, as it was such a monumental mistake to use this company in the first place, and you cannot be bothered to go through the whole process again. If you kick up a fuss, they will just continue their little game. Either way, you really would have been better off going to a reputable company in the first place. My strongest advice to anyone reading this is not to start this horribly long, laborious and tedious process. I imagine that their minions also put reviews on here, to balance things out. We all know what goes on. Reality is, that are after your money, and any dubious business practice will do to get it. God awful company, god awful people. Do not make the same mistake as myself. Google them. 5 seconds. I wish I had."

"Customer services did not responded to my email
Regarding why they Sell item they do not have in stock
They cancel my order with a email stating

"Your order 48B5-014B-C78D placed with eXpansys on 11 Aug 2014 has been cancelled on your request or due to a lack of information necessary to proceed it.

Total untrue they did not have the stock

"tems speedily delivered and just what I was looking for"

"Got what I ordered, very quickly."

"Delivered on time. Huge saving. "

"Great product and service as usual from Expansys"

VBA

"I did use Expansys many times and every time it was good product quality and delivery service.
This time I got my LG G Pad 8.3 on time (as usual with Expansys, no delay, even earlier). The item is good quality and I'm quite satisfied with it.
It's only one thing why I put 4 stars instead of 5: six month ago I've ordered from Expansys the same LG G Pad (for my wife) and it had a stock screen protector on it. And this time the same product came without screen protector. usually all new products have stock screen protectors, but not this time unfortunately. Maybe it's not Expansys fault and LG packed it without protector, who knows.
I wrote to Expansys but didn't receive an answer. Not very big issue, just need to buy screen protector separately.

"Great customer aftercare & support"

"Easy, fast, good price, I'm happy .."

"There customer service is second to none! And yes, I did have a problem which was professionally and quickly resolved!! They are a 'Five Star' internet shop! "

"You can always count on Expansys for genuine products and competitive prices"

"Great service as usual. I don't shop anywhere else for this sort of stuff."

"Great service, Fast delivery, great price"

"Super fast delivery and everything was perfect"

Expansys-UK is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Expansys-UK is a merchant member
Expansys-UK participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.