• Expansys-UK

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.07/10 3.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.88/10 3.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10

"It took 5 months to get my refund. I ordered a phone from this company. There was no problems with delivery. The phone became faulty (charger dock fell out) and the shop they told me to take to could not repair it. I sent it back to expansys as they requested and they could not fix it either. They offered me a few options and i asked for the refund (because it took so long i got a new phone elsewhere anyway). From sending the phone back to offering a refund, it took roughly 2 months. They claimed and fought with me that they had given me a refund but there was no money from them in my account. They then realised that i actually hadn't received my refund and sent the request off to the correct department and once again i was told i would receive my refund. This happened 4 times. They asked for my bank account details 6 times. I have a trail of around 50 emails between myself and expansys. After lots of arguing, emails and calls they issued my refund 5 month later. This company is a disgrace."

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2015

“Dear Natasha,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept our apology for delay with dealing with your refund. This does not sound like the type of experience we wish to occur. We are working every day on improving our customer service to provide quick and satisfying experience for our customers.
I would be keen to encourage you to try us again in future so we can prove our skill to please our customers.

Alex”

"Fast enough delivery, received in 5 days after placing order, good quality, will come again as low prices."

"Glacially slow delivery; will only order from this firm again if the delivery is promised to be significantly faster."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-27-2015

“Dear customer.

Thank you for your feedback.

Please be advised that all orders less than 50€ are subject to standard delivery unless you choose express service. Standard
delivery can take up to 10 working days. If parcel doesn't arrive within this time we will send declaration for you to sign and new product will be sent via express service.

We do apologize for inconvenience caused.

Alex”

"Fantastic service and product purchased worked very nicely.
Will recommend to friends.

"Faultless, order, confirmed, delivered, and at a good price."

"Great quality service and quick delivery."

"............................................."

"I am very satisfied with Expansys. My order was delivered in unusually fast time and was exactly what I ordered and in perfect condition. I will do business with Expansys again."

"Great product, competitively priced and rapidly despatched: internet shopping at its best!"

"I have been waiting 9 days for my order! Absolute joke! "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2015

“Dear Mr Leonard Byrne.

Thank you for your feedback.

We do apologize for inconvenience caused.

Alex”

"Very pleased with the phone cover and the service"

"on time and as advertised"

"Very good price with swift delivery. Very happy."

"Service as expected. Many thanks"

"Order completed as expected"

Share Expansys-UK's store rating

Expansys-UK is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Expansys-UK is a merchant member
Expansys-UK participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.