• Address: Netowrk House, Third Avenue, Globe Park

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.66/10 2.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.83/10 4.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.32/10 2.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"Very very bad experience with this company and they seem to very close to behaviour exhibited by scammers.

I put in an online order to buy a Samsung 12.2 tablet and they put in a demand on my card for two payments of the same amount as if I had ordered two tablets!!!

Then they sent me an email asking me for copies of my ID - a driving license and a passport and a utility bill!!! They want my money and they also want my ID so that they can scam people later on.

When I responded to their email, they stopped responding to me despite me having sent them an email thrice. Absolutely no response over a period of three days and I had ordered a next day delivery paying extra for the same.

I have tried calling them over three days and they very cleverly have a recorded message saying - "we are very busy and agent will take your call as soon as possible....". I have held calls for more than an hour on each occasion on two consecutive days but no response.

Kindly DO NOT buy from them even if they are cheaper than the Amazons of the world. You will regret it.

"Because there were no problems so what more could you ask for?"

"First class product, price and service."

"If you are referring to the an ipod nano leather cover that I returned, because I had expected another type, not a flip opener, I have heard nothing more, so I have paid for an item, returned it, & have not had it's replacement, or a re-imbursement."

"nothing to add other than they did exactly what it said on the tin."

"Great seller. LG G2 32Gb white phone is brand new and 100% international with european software. I bought it from eXpansys because the price was and is best. That was first time when I bought phone through internet and I'm so glad that I've decided to buy exactly from here through fnac site. Delivery was as mentioned by seller 5 days with other choice (not fast) and I got it on time, equally on the fifth day. In the future I would buy from eXpansys also. Thank you."

"Item arrived on time and as per the order. I was really thrilled to find this old Blackberry Phone still available from Expansys as I had been looking at ebay and guess what a brand new one from Expansys was about the same price as a used one which had no guarantee!"

"Ordered an item and needed to return. Sent by special delivery and followed exactly the instruction.

2 weeks after sent the item back, I called their 'customer service':

1st time
- sorry we dont know if we received the item back
-Can you find out?
-Sorry we have nowhere to check as customer service, but we will send an email internally and they will come back to you

a week later, I have not heard anything

2nd call - Yes we can see we received your return, but we dont know when will refund back to you as the finance team will do it

- can you find out?
- Sorry we have no way to contact them directly apart from sending the finance team an email, and they will get back to me on the same day

nothing heard

3rd time (today):
-when will my refund be issued
-sorry I dont know
- can you find out?
- Sorry I can't
- Why not?
- We dont have any contact beside email them
- but your dept sent twice already and the finance team has no reply
- yes but I dont know what i can do
- can I speak to someone more senior?
- there is no one here at the moment
- can i have the senior position person's name to write to?
- Sorry we are told we cannot give any names
- If I want to make a complaint, how?
- just write to us.

DEAR READERS, THIS PLACE MAYBE FEW POUNDS CHEAPER THAN OTHERS BUT I WOULD STRONGLY AVOID!

Peter Jones, CEO of Expansys, if you happen to read this review, if you want to run sucessful business, customer service is the most important!

I would go back to Amazon anytime for this!

"Very bad experience (again).

This time, for some reason, they registered my order to a wrong/incomplete address. When received the email notifying me the product was being processed for dispatch noticed the address was wrong and asked them to fix it. The answer I got was: "There is nothing we can do now, you talk to DHL, and if the product doesn't arrive, we'll record it as lost and send a new one" !!! I spent all day trying to fix their mistake, and the product will be delayed a lot.

"I have the worst experience from Expansys.
I have order Iphone 6 64Gb space grey from 01/10/2014 and until now i am still waiting. The only thing that are having to say to me is that reseller does not have any new order day.
From Friday to Monday the only thing i'm hearing is that it will come soon. The last update is in 10 DAYS!!!!!!.
I don't think that i will buy again from Expansys.

"Just a heads up buying a phone that does not originate from the country you are purchasing it from. Warranty is almost non existent for Nokia and Samsung devices. After the 6-month Expanses warranty (which they just send it for you), the last 6-months will be impossible to get warranty service.

I bought a Nokia Lumia 1520 which came from Hong Kong back on February 27, 2014. About 6-months and two weeks in I started having issues with the microphone. I checked with Expansys first just incase and obviously they said to call the manufacturer.

So i call Nokia Hong Kong and the first response I get even though the IMEI checker says it is still under warranty is that I need a warranty card. This warranty card is non existent and I have talked to a few people who have Nokias. So basically they wouldn't help me. I then escalated it with Nokia USA and after two weeks they finally say I can send it to Hong Kong but they won't ship it back to me. WHAT?!? well thats useless. They also said I can send it into a third party to be fixed...

So the basic lesson is if you want a full year of warranty do not buy an international version of Nokia or Samsung phones from Expansys.

"To the Expansys Team,

I am writing in for I don't know how many times. My phone had stopped working just in a month of purchasing it from your site. It had reached you back for repair on 15 sept 2014. Today it is 1 month and I have no news of my phone. I had received a mail that you will give a replacement as very clearly you cannot repair it. But still no one is taking an initiative to send the new phone and I am no longer getting proper responses to my mails.

This has reached to a point of annoyance though I still patiently wait for my phone. I would really appreciate it that you will not waste any more time and send the new replacement asap as I'm without a phone and very unsatisfied.

I hope your site takes its customers seriously and connecting with your site doesn't prove a waste of time for me.

I am still hoping your team will take an immediate action and value customer satisfaction and my comments for your site and service turns positive.

My order no:
46ST1C2908E5
Regards,
Bakir Damdi.?

"Easy ordering process, quick delivery, good prices, all good."

"Really good selection of products and easy to navigate around them all. Really easy to place an order with no faffing around. Delivery was quick and hassle free.
Altogether a fantastic experience and I have no hesitation in recommending Expansys.

"Will avoid in the future.
I purchased a Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 device on the 03/09/14 after I saw this at a good price at 269.99 on hotukdeals.

I made an impulse buy as I was in the market for my girlfriends birthday present. However having never bought from expansys before I noticed in the item description that it 'ships with UK plug'. I emailed customer support and found out that this is an EU model tablet. I was a little dubious (still am) but was assured that the warranty would not be affected by this.

It was shipped the same day and arrived the next, cannot fault the delivery service. I opened the parcel and made sure the item packaging was not damaged, also the 'seals' where in tact, then I had to hide this as I couldn't check the item due to not having the time to do so.

This morning I had my first chance to have a look at the item, I opened the seal and slid out the tablet, to my shock/suprise the item was switched on! I peeled off the protective film and the screen was displaying what I can assume is the initial boot screen where you would select your language etc. I couldnt believe my eyes, how would this have been turned on??

I remove the tablet and underneath was the EU plug and charge cable. Now, I have purchased Samsung products before and there leads/cables are always nice packed with cable ties/sealed bags etc (standard packaging), but not in this case. The lead was fully extended and just loose in the box, along with the plug. This makes me believe that this item is not 'new' and has been used to some extent. Yes there was a seal on the box, but this could of been resealed as lables are readily available.

I havn't contacted expansys as I don't see the point. I am outside the 14 days which I would need to request a return and technically I have opened the item.

I only hope and pray that there are no problems with it when I give it to her.

In my opinion I would avoid buying from Expansys, buy from a reputable seller in the UK whom stock UK models

Expansys-UK is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Expansys-UK is a merchant member
Expansys-UK participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,900 merchant members.