Stores > everbuying.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
Voice your opinion! Review everbuying.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

Good products at very good price

"Very good service, buy a tablet and sent it very fast, excellent customer service I recommend this store."

2017-10-14

Everybuying opinion

"The processing time some time little much.
But usually the shipping time fast,the support answer fast and usually helpfull

2017-10-13

The best

"Buy excellent products with good quality and fair prices here!
Easy and comfortable. it was an excellent experience

2017-09-22

Наушники на Everbuying.com

"На сайте Everbuying.com покупал наушники KZ ZST Dynamic HiFi Music Sport In-ear Earphones with Microphone. Очень понравилось качество товара и низкая цена по сравнению с другими магазинами."

2017-09-17

Great web store

"I bought some electronics in past , everything came quickly and same as in description. They use Belgium post witch is quick way to get your packet to Europe ! 5 star, I recommend it highly !"

2017-09-10

Customer Support is dishonest. Buy at your own risk!

"I purchased a refurbished phone from Everbuying. It was received and is not working. I submitted a claim to Paypal and they promised to ship me a replacement once I pay shipping fee to ship the spoilt unit back to them.

However upon receiving the unit, they replied that the phone is "out-of-stock" and immediately close the case and refunded me. I suffer a loss in the order by paying shipping fee.

The problem is that I went to their website and they are still selling the refurbished phone and it is in-stock. So buy at your own risk!

Correspondence below:

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your information.

Please rest assured that we will arrange a reshipment once we receive the item you send back.

Once you send the item back,please let us know the tracking number for helping us to solve this issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Somnus
Everbuying Customer Service
http://www.everbuying .com/

Hello Customer,
Dear Customer,
Sorry to have kept you waiting.

We noticed that it has been delivered yesterday.

But we are sorry to inform you that the item is out of stock now.

We will refund you 83.84 USD.

Really sorry for any inconvenience we caused.

Best Regards
Somnus
Everbuying Customer Service
http://www.everbuying .com/

2017-09-09

Wonderful store for the latest electronic gadgets and more

"“I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. shipment was fast and the support department is responding to my questions on time. A big plus for the website is the rewards program, where you gain points for your purchases, which you can later use to reduce the price when purchasing again items from them. Would definitely recommend the site to my friends (a bunch of them already use it).”"

2017-09-06

One of the best online stores

"I have bought more than ten times in everbuying.net. My last order (E1707311431475076) was a practical PU leather case customized for Xiaomi Redmi 4A. I am very satisfied with the quality. It fist well and has card slots. Also its price was cheaper than in other stores. I will continue shopping on everbuying.net."

Anton2017's Avatar

Belarus
2017-09-05

Good store, good service

"Make purchases in this shop for quite some time. Good selection of goods. Good quality. The prices are reasonable compared to other stores. If you have any questions support responds quickly to all questions. I will continue to shop at this store"

2017-09-05

Excelente

"Muy buen servicio
Los mejores precios del mercado

2017-09-04

Great online shop

"Everbuying never lets me down , Huge range of products , very competitive prices , Great customer services , Fast shipping and delivery , Amazing reward system , In addition, It has very organized and friendly website
I am always happy to deal with Everbuying

2017-09-03

Excellent store with a large assortment and low prices

"07/30/2017 I made another order in the store www.everbuying.com. As always, my order No. EP1707300710324511 was quickly processed and sent. The goods were delivered in 3 weeks. The order was very well packaged. I especially want to note the professionalism of the support service. Customer Support is always ready to answer any questions about the store's products and help with the choice. I recommend the store everbuying.com."

2017-09-02

Everbuying.net is an excellent store

"I bought several products from Everbuying.net
I spent over $800 buying items from there and i am very satisfied.
In my last order (Order No. : EP1707230829018620, date: 07/23/2017) i bought a very nice and cheap S95 Wireless Mini Bluetooth Headset accessory Color:BLACK

2017-09-02

Everbuying excellent shop. Multitool Zanmax 3101

"the cost of the knife was $ 5.44 - 1.52 $ points = 3.82 $
For this money is an excellent option.
Given the packaging, appearance, functional - a great gift.

2017-09-01

А very good store!

"I am very pleased with the order E1708081457243261. Very fast delivery and good packaged goods. The refurbished phone works as a new one and its price is very low. I recommend Everbuying!"

Share everbuying.com's store rating

everbuying.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

everbuying.com is not a merchant member
everbuying.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!