etronixmart Reviews - etronixmart.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 2 reviews

etronixmart is not a merchant member
etronixmart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I paid ~$100 for stuff that did not when it arrived. Total garbage that had been used before (seals broken, missing memory card). These people are out to RIP US OFF by selling us damaged goods and over-charging on the shipping. No way to get your money back. DO NOT buy from them!!!"

"Very disappointed with the service. The gadget I ordered did not work when it arrive. They gave some suggestions which did not work. They asked me to post it back to China. I did so and they said that it never arrived, even 4 months later, claiming that things get lost in the Chinese post. The original gadget price was good, quite a bit cheaper than on US websites. But now I have paid for the gadget and shipping from China to the US and back and I have nothing."