• Address: 216 Maspeth Ave
    • Phone: 800-323-7669
    • Customer Support: 800-541-1490
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday 9-6
    • Fax: 212-475-3904

" I have now made several transactions through Etronics.com. I always check out their site for some of the newer Sony products that are typically out of stock, or sold out in my area locally. I have also bought several phone cases for my daughter, and have always been taken care of. Other than Amazon, this is my favorite electronics website to purchase from."

modified review This review was modified by TylerTatro on February 26 2014 12:01:36 PM

"Do not order from this merchant. I have not received even an order status after 15 days. They have my money, but did not ship the product. I found their add on PriceGrabber.com, and have written multilple emails looking for status on my Otterbox phone case. I have received proof of payment from PayPal but only an intial email saying shipment would happen after payment. PriceGrabber says to talk to etronics. "

"This seller billed my card at order, but never shipped the item and does not respond to my emails. There is no customer service number to call. STAY AWAY!!!!!!"

"Every time I make an order with Etronics I know that I buying real quality and authentic products not like other places out there. Definitely worth buying through this company!
Thnx guys

"I shop on the web for all my newest electronic gadgets. Etronics.com have great prices and best of all has amazing customer service compared to many of the top rated websites. Just purchased the Motorola SF600 and they are perfect for my workout!!
Thanx again etronics for being there!!!

"I purchased a Kenwood Car Stereo .I needed it in a rush so I ordered express shipment .I had it in 2 days great car stereo and great fast service. This was my 2nd order with Etronics and both times I was very happy"

"I bought a bluetooth from them and after 30 days it started giving me some issues. They sent me out a new one right away hassle free.
It was great experience, will shop again!

"I ordered merchandise from e-tronics. They indicated it was in stock and shipment was promised in 48 hours or less. The used Mazooma and deducted the purchase price from my bank account. Now 16 days later the item never shipped. I have contacted customer service at Etronics twice and received no response. However, I learned that they were having technical problems and never received my messages. Finally they were able to get back to me and took good care of me - added free express shipping for my inconvenience. I now feel very satisfied with my experience with Etronics.com."

modified review This review was modified by Jackhidle on April 27 2012 10:24:49 PM

"Responsive and good customer services. Great prices, My orders always show up way sooner than I expect them too. I've been using Etronics still when they were on Essex St back 10 years, and I've never been disappointed"

"I have been ordering from Etronics.com for years. They are a great company and great to do business with. They will go out of there way to help you if they can. I recommend them to everyone I know."

modified review This review was modified by satisfied255 on April 26 2012 11:11:19 AM

"purchased a JVC car stereo and was very satisfied, got it at a great price, received fast shipping just like it should be!"

"I ordered something on the 15th of December at around 2pm. The site said it was in stock and it would be delivered next day (i paid overnight shipping). Today is the 20th and I have no product, my online account says not shipped yet, no one has contacted me, no one has responded to my emails, and there is no contact number to reach these people. After reading other reviews on here and from my experience!! BEWARE If you aren't going to do something when you say you are, especially when I paid out the ass to have it here in time, have the courtesy to call/email to notify me! If they don't respond quickly, I will NEVER make another purchase again."

"I orderd a prestige transmitter for $25.11 plus $8.74 to be shipped in 3-6 business days. It has been 2 MONTHS and I have not recieved my package or my money back. What's the point in paying for faster shippment? They should pay me for waiting."

"I orderedEpson Gts80,through web site and pay through pay pal, etronics accepted payment and sen meassage that item is allocated and will be sent within 24-48 hrs. I contacted with customer service via email and they responded that us in process, I telehone and they confirmed it is in process
after 48 hrs they cancelled my order saying it is not available , while any body see on their web site available but on higher price
Ithink they are not serious in their business and canot be trusted

"Hustler: Etronics is a Hustler. This web site WILL SELL your Credit card number, To a Mass Marketing Dummy Holding Corporation (Trilegiant) They in turn Will Hit your Credit Card for $10.99 per Month as a membership Fee. The Front for them is:
"Cendant Corporation" Cendant then uses Other names, Some listed And Many Others not listed.
Great Fun, Macy's Hot-Line
Shoppers Advantage
Small Business Central
Today's Homeowner Values
Travel ER
Note: Check you Credit card everyday when buying online. Some Customers don't notice the Extra Charges Slipped in on them by these con men.

etronics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

etronics.com is not a merchant member
etronics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!