• eluxury

"Fraud--- After placing my order, I was informed that my shipment would arrive within 7-10 days. Also at the time of order the payment does not go thru eluxury but a third party. 14 days after my order I had not received my shipment and contacted eluxury on status of order. I did manage to get a shipping number that was not valid. After another contact I was provided a link to a very suspicious site out of Pakistan. Trying to track the order on eluxury also came back as no match found. This site is not safe. I ended up canceling my credit card information, after non-receipt and very suspicious responses from the vendor. Don't risk it. DO NOT USE>"

"I'm having great difficulties with this website's ordering process as they INSISTED that my billing phone number does not match with my credit card's on file number when they indeed match.

After talking and chatting with CSRs they both guaranteed that the billing information is correct and order will be shipped out asap. However, after an hour or so i received the same email again about the incorrect billing information.

After everything eluxury.com failed me again by canceling my order. I ended up buying straight from the source and it actually saved me money.

Avoid eluxury as they will not complete your order at all!!

modified review This review was modified by Fobulous777 on January 07 2009 03:55:14 PM

Share eluxury's store rating

eluxury is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eluxury is not a merchant member
eluxury does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!