eluxury Reviews - eluxury.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 1 reviews

eluxury is not a merchant member
eluxury does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I'm having great difficulties with this website's ordering process as they INSISTED that my billing phone number does not match with my credit card's on file number when they indeed match.

After talking and chatting with CSRs they both guaranteed that the billing information is correct and order will be shipped out asap. However, after an hour or so i received the same email again about the incorrect billing information.

After everything eluxury.com failed me again by canceling my order. I ended up buying straight from the source and it actually saved me money.

Avoid eluxury as they will not complete your order at all!!

modified review This review was modified by Fobulous777 on January 07 2009 03:55:14 PM