eleGreen Reviews - elegreen.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 75 reviews

eleGreen is not a merchant member
eleGreen does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Thanks you very much. Elegreen is the sincerest buyers. They upraised the price and provided the check within a week. thats great will sell again to elegreen only."

"thanks elegreen. i am glad. Recommended"

"I just perked up with the cash. yes the amount is good for me."

"I was not sure at first because the deal seemed too good. glad that all went well and I actually got paid for the old phone."

"2013Great, great, great... GREAT service. Fast and accurate"

"Had a paper check mailed and received it in 2 days. great."

"There was a small issue. They worked it out and solved it without creating any ruckus. Absolutely positive."

"I received the money and it was exactly as quoted. I loved it as there was no bargain at the end where a seller cannot help. Thanks."

"It was best to deal with them for a fair price and a quick requirement."

"This is my fourth sellback experience and I am a very satisfied customer. Keep up the excellent customer service and quick turnaround with prompt payment."

"Thanks elegreen. It was a great dealing with such a fast working people. Everything was great and I am happy with the price quoted. Will Recommend to everybody."

"This place is AWESOME!!! Top dollar paid and fast payment!!! I love them!! I have shipped them several phones now and never any problems!!! Keep up the GREAT work!! I live all the way in Florida and I never go over 7 days complete turn around time!!"

"I am a happy customer and will recommend this company to all"

"I am very disappointed to know that they are not giving what was promised. I want the phone shipped back."

"Excellent transaction, very cool. Elegreen did exactly what it said it would do and did it in a timely manner with great respect. Thanks guys."