• eleGreen

• Contact: eleteam@elegreen.com
    • Phone: 9493876939
    • Customer Support: 9493876939
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9:30-5:30 Sat 10:00-5:00 PST

"Thanks you very much. Elegreen is the sincerest buyers. They upraised the price and provided the check within a week. thats great will sell again to elegreen only."

"This is my fourth sellback experience and I am a very satisfied customer. Keep up the excellent customer service and quick turnaround with prompt payment."

"This place is AWESOME!!! Top dollar paid and fast payment!!! I love them!! I have shipped them several phones now and never any problems!!! Keep up the GREAT work!! I live all the way in Florida and I never go over 7 days complete turn around time!!"

"I am very disappointed to know that they are not giving what was promised. I want the phone shipped back."

"What a great service! I got more $ for my device and got it faster than with Gazelle. Thank you so Much Elegreen This is one case where something that sounds too good to be true, was!"

"Like most on here, I was skeptical of this. Some other sites told me they would give me $300.00 for my AT&T iPhone5. Elegreen quoted me $380.00 which seemed awesome. I contacted them to ensure I only needed to send the phone. No box, no charger, etc. They said to send just the phone for the full amount. So I did! One week later I had check in hand. I really have to say, I was quite impressed with how quickly they answered questions, how they kept me up to date on the status through the process and how nice they were every time I talked to them. I would definitely recommend them!"

"eleGreen has the best rates for used cell phones, quick and easy processing, and excellent customer service. I will use them again!"

"Awesome! Fast and convenient with timely status updates and notifications! I received payment within two days! I will definitely use eleGreen again and tell friends and family to use eleGreen!"

"very fast,professional, and they accepted my offer. i highly recommend Elegreen if you want a better price for your device."

"Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Followed the directions on the web site, got a box to ship the phone, they sent out a check immediately, and I got it in a few days. This is the kind of service I will use and recommend. As a matter of fact, we just received another box to sell my wife's phone. Good job Elegreen!"

"Very happy with the service and results of my experience."

"EleGreen quoted me the best price for my broken iPhone 4. I got my check very fast, and I got the same amount I was quoted before I sent in my phone. One of the best sites to sell to, that's for sure!"

"great service! fast free shipping!and more money for iphone than other sites!"

"EleGreen offered me the highest priced quote on my iPhones. I was impressed with their service on both ease and speed. My prepaid box arrived less than a week after I ordered it and less than two weeks after I received my check. I appreciated that with every step from quote to mailing out the check they updated me via e-mail. They're definitely my go to place for resales. Thanks guys!"

"I was a tad skeptical at first since I found this company on a search I was doing while trying to sell my iphone5, but I was extremely pleased and surprised to see that they emailed me the very same day they received my phone and by the next day the money was in my pay pal account as promised.Very good experience with this company, they were quick with payment could not be more pleased. I will certainly be doing business with eleGreen soon !!

thanks guys !!!

Share eleGreen's store rating

eleGreen is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eleGreen is not a merchant member
eleGreen does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!