efizzle.com Reviews - efizzle.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 5 reviews

0.01 /10
efizzle.com is not a merchant member
efizzle.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"DO NOT BUY because if you have problems, good luck. I ordered an item with a living social voucher. Item came looking completely used, scratched up, paint on buttons peeling. I sent pictures and they agreed to exchange the product. They issued a 24 hour only shipping label without any heads up on a Friday. When I tried to print it out Saturday, it had already expired. So I emailed to have another label sent (this time I would be watching out for it especially with a 24 hour print/ship window). Instead, they said that because they already paid for the shipping label the first time, I'm out of luck because they won't resend another and that they can't ask for a refund on the first label (A LIE! I called stamps.com and they confirmed that they could get their money back). As a result, I had to go through the hassle of contacting Livingsocial, my credit card, etc. to get my $$ back. BUYER beware.

Bottom line: Customer service was friendly, until they found a way to get out of exchanging the product. They should have let me know in an prior email in all our various exchanges that the shipping label would have a 24 hour print window and I should be on the lookout for it, not issue me the label and tell me all that IN the same email. And then refuse to do anything because the label "expired" and they're out $$. Should have thought of that BEFORE you sent me something that looked absolutely used. UNACCEPTABLE.

modified review This review was modified by Yelloe1213 on April 14 2014 10:13:53 AM

"SCAM! SCAM! I hope people look before they buy! I ordered the rubberbands for my niece for the loom kit on 12/21/13, received an email confirming the purchase, and then never heard another word until I contacted THEM the day before I am supposed to give my niece the present (tomorrow)...3 WEEKS LATER! Now, all of a sudden, the item is being shipped and I should expect Tuesday. When I called to complain about the service and to inquire about having it sent overnight considering the undeniable delay, they were rude, condescending, and hung up on me when I became aggravated and irate that they had the balls to talk to a customer like that! Requesting a manager does nothing because they said no one was on site, but I am pretty sure they don't even have one. When I called back after being hung up on, the same two girls kept answering the phone, proceeding to tell me how it was going to be, and then hanging up when I wasn't cooperating. Trust me, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE. "

modified review This review was modified by glynny26 on January 10 2014 08:24:46 AM

"STOP!!! DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!!!!I have never been so disappointed in a website or product. I also bought a tri set Swarovski element jewelry set from efizzle. I wish I would've read a review of the website before buying the product. I also used a living social voucher and bought 7 jewelry sets because I was purchasing them for my bridesmaids. I received the product and immediately contacted living social and efizzle to return the cheap and definitely not Swarovski product. The product was cheap and like another customer said-could have easily been purchased at a dollar store. Upon several emails and pictures taken-they refused to let me return the product for a refund. Even though their website says "hassle free returns." I will never purchase from this website again and hope this review stops others from purchasing from them!!!"

"Stay away! Cheap and a rip off! I ordered a "three set Swarovski element" jewelry set through a Living Social deal that ended up being cheap and flimsy. It took forever to ship and when I got it I was immediately dissapointed. It was a no-name piece of cheap jewelry that would be sold in dollar stores. False advertising!! NEVER order from them!!!"

modified review This review was modified by oktomat on December 16 2013 09:24:53 PM

"Ordered sunglasses through a living social deal. These glasses were on the site listed at $24/pair. I got 4 pair for $13 plus shipping. When I finally received them almost 2 months later and 4 emails asking where they were or were they coming at all, they finally arrived. "Ray Ban inspired" was the title they described them as. Far from it!!!!! More like the "dollar store" inspired is how it should have been listed. Cheap plastic not even close to Ray Ban. If I would have paid more for them I would have been totally pissed. Since I paid about $4/pair I only feel totally ripped off. This site sales cheap knock-off items and isn't worth the money even if they were free. Save yourself the aggravation and look elsewhere.
P.S. I posted a review on their site but it didn't and I am assuming it will never show up as it was not to their liking. I can't imagine how many other bad reviews never made it up.