Stores > efizzle.com

• efizzle.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

Lousy Stuff

" I recently bought the following: "automatic motion sensor LED night light" which turns on and stays on when dark and is not affected by motion, plus the instructions on the box are in Chinese; "multi-functional care seat cooler and storage" which is cheap in appearance and does not keep drinks cool that are put in it; and, "glow-in-the-dark pebbles" which are nice pebbles but don't glow in the dark. Customer service said I could return for credit, unless item is decided by them to be defective and then could get a refund. I didn't want to get in an argument as to whether these items are defective, and didn't want a credit as don't expect to buy anything else there, plus expected return postage cost would be a lot. Suggest any potential customers be cautious of buying stuff from them. "

This review was modified by rdm12345 on August 28 2016 01:20:32 PM

Dollar Store Quality Items

"I purchased a travel tray and over the seat cooler bags. They are TERRIBLE quality. I wish I would have read the other reviews. They are spot on about being dollar store items. When I contacted Efizzle, they told me I could return......for a store credit. I don't want a store credit! I want my money back as I will never buy from them again. Looks like I will have to file a credit card dispute. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. JUNK! "

"This company is a joke. Do not buy anything from them. Terrible customer service... and the products are crap. Worst experience ever."

This review was modified by jjdm_84 on February 08 2015 07:52:02 PM

"ordered some replacement toothbrushes for an electric oral b toothbrush. The brushes are garbage and only last 1 week and they fll apart and have to replace! Will never order from them again. Some bargain! I ordered them in August and now it's January and have used 6 of the 12 I ordered. They should last at least 2 months per brush. At this rate I'll be out by April"

This review was modified by beckyenns on January 15 2015 04:33:09 PM

"I had the same problem with my cords.....Effizle sucks....My cords only lasted 9 weeks and they told me that that was too long of a time frame to replace the cords and that I should have bought the extended warranty.....REALLY???? on a cord....??? This website sells cheap products and I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE PURCHASE ANYTHING ON THIS SITE.......BUYER BEWARE...."

This review was modified by GEEFISH on September 24 2014 12:51:24 PM

"I ordered 2 of the LS Flexible iPhone Chargers through Living Social and both are defective.
There is a 2 week return policy.
Buyer beware of purchasing through efizzle.com!

This review was modified by nasus2 on September 22 2014 09:08:47 PM

"HELLO TO ALL , WOULD LIKE TO OFFER THE SAME RESPONSE TO THE PREVIUOS COMPLAINT. ORDER 2 CABLES ( you get what you pay for ) and same results , lighting end pulled out of the cable and was stuck in the bottom of the phone. asked for assistance , or maybe just a replacement. all I received was lip service and " policy " diatribe. Wouldn't ever purchase from this company again. customer retention what ???
0 stars !!!

"Ordered two lightning charger cables through Living Social. Like other reviewers, the product stopped working within weeks after I got them, and then the cables actually fell apart (despite minimal use). Same bad attitude about making customers whole that everyone else received."

"DO NOT BUY FROM efizzle! The 3-in-1 charging adapter I bought broke after a month of use and they will only accept returns 2 weeks after you receive the products. You are wasting your money with them. Don't be suckered in by cheapie deals."

This review was modified by Saros on August 19 2014 12:59:31 PM

"I wish I read the reviews prior to getting the Living Social Voucher, because I couldn't agree more with them. I ordered two iPhone chargers and after about 3 weeks both stopped working because they were not "apple certified." When I called customer service there was nothing they could do because they only guarantee their products for 2 weeks. I asked to speak to the manager, Natalie could not help me any further. She simply stated they should work and I am sorry you are out of the 2 week guarantee, even though they worked for two weeks. Very horrible product and customer service! I am upset that on the "star" rating below I have to give them at least one star. . .the company doesn't even deserve that! I don't know how people work for this company and have to deal with unsatisfied customers all day!"

"DO NOT BUY because if you have problems, good luck. I ordered an item with a living social voucher. Item came looking completely used, scratched up, paint on buttons peeling. I sent pictures and they agreed to exchange the product. They issued a 24 hour only shipping label without any heads up on a Friday. When I tried to print it out Saturday, it had already expired. So I emailed to have another label sent (this time I would be watching out for it especially with a 24 hour print/ship window). Instead, they said that because they already paid for the shipping label the first time, I'm out of luck because they won't resend another and that they can't ask for a refund on the first label (A LIE! I called stamps.com and they confirmed that they could get their money back). As a result, I had to go through the hassle of contacting Livingsocial, my credit card, etc. to get my $$ back. BUYER beware.

Bottom line: Customer service was friendly, until they found a way to get out of exchanging the product. They should have let me know in an prior email in all our various exchanges that the shipping label would have a 24 hour print window and I should be on the lookout for it, not issue me the label and tell me all that IN the same email. And then refuse to do anything because the label "expired" and they're out $$. Should have thought of that BEFORE you sent me something that looked absolutely used. UNACCEPTABLE.

This review was modified by Yelloe1213 on April 14 2014 10:13:53 AM

"SCAM! SCAM! I hope people look before they buy! I ordered the rubberbands for my niece for the loom kit on 12/21/13, received an email confirming the purchase, and then never heard another word until I contacted THEM the day before I am supposed to give my niece the present (tomorrow)...3 WEEKS LATER! Now, all of a sudden, the item is being shipped and I should expect Tuesday. When I called to complain about the service and to inquire about having it sent overnight considering the undeniable delay, they were rude, condescending, and hung up on me when I became aggravated and irate that they had the balls to talk to a customer like that! Requesting a manager does nothing because they said no one was on site, but I am pretty sure they don't even have one. When I called back after being hung up on, the same two girls kept answering the phone, proceeding to tell me how it was going to be, and then hanging up when I wasn't cooperating. Trust me, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE. "

This review was modified by glynny26 on January 10 2014 08:24:46 AM

"STOP!!! DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!!!!I have never been so disappointed in a website or product. I also bought a tri set Swarovski element jewelry set from efizzle. I wish I would've read a review of the website before buying the product. I also used a living social voucher and bought 7 jewelry sets because I was purchasing them for my bridesmaids. I received the product and immediately contacted living social and efizzle to return the cheap and definitely not Swarovski product. The product was cheap and like another customer said-could have easily been purchased at a dollar store. Upon several emails and pictures taken-they refused to let me return the product for a refund. Even though their website says "hassle free returns." I will never purchase from this website again and hope this review stops others from purchasing from them!!!"

"Stay away! Cheap and a rip off! I ordered a "three set Swarovski element" jewelry set through a Living Social deal that ended up being cheap and flimsy. It took forever to ship and when I got it I was immediately dissapointed. It was a no-name piece of cheap jewelry that would be sold in dollar stores. False advertising!! NEVER order from them!!!"

This review was modified by oktomat on December 16 2013 09:24:53 PM

Share efizzle.com's store rating

efizzle.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

efizzle.com is not a merchant member
efizzle.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!