Stores > eFavorMart.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

2016-07-18

BUYER BEWARE....ONE UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!!!!!

"I PLACED ORDER ON 6/30/16...NEVER HAVE GOTTEN TRACKING INFORMATION OR ITEMS ORDERED.....MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED ON 7/1/16 . HAVE SENT CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAILS AND NO RESPONSE......HAVE TRIED TO CALL COMPANY NUMEROUS TIMES AND RECORDING SAYS OFFICE CLOSED????( AND I HAVE ALLOWED FOR TIME DIFFERENCE).....HOW CAN YOU RUN A BUSINESS THIS WAY??? WAS GETTING READY TO PLACE A HUGH BANQUET ORDER, SO GLAD I DIDN'T.......WISH I HAD READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING....DISGRACEFUL.......WILL BE CONTACTING BBB IN THIER AREA...."

2016-07-14

Items never shipped

"Do not order from this company. I placed an order 2 and 1/2 weeks ago for my renewal of vows ceremony and reception. Their FAQ says they ship in a few days and that you should receive the items if 5-10 business days. After that time passed, and with just 2 days left until my event, I emailed to ask where my order was. I was informed that it had never been shipped because some of my items were out of stock. The website did not say they were out of stock. They claimed they sent me an email, but I looked in my inbox and spam folders and did not find any such email. They said I would have to pay for Next Day shipping to get the rest of the order on time and offered to give me a 30% on the expedited shipping. I said they should pay for the Next Day shipping because it was their fault, but they refused. I then canceled my order and asked for my money to be refunded, but I will now have to find all of these items locally in the next 2 days. This is outrageous."

This review was modified by molihua on July 14 2016 01:40:48 PM

2016-07-13

HORRIBLE!!

"I wish I had read the reviews or the return policy before I ordered anything! I too ordered the burlap tablecloths and the gasoline smell was soooo strong, I had to immediately put it back in the bag. When I went to return them, I realized there is a 20 percent re-stocking fee and I had to pay shipping. By the time I do this, I will only be reimbursed for less than 1/2 my cost:( The product was extremely inferior and I get to pay for it. Thanks a lot yayacreations, never again."

This review was modified by jtodd28205 on July 13 2016 05:41:40 AM

2016-07-12

Terrible customer service.

"I ordered 20 linens from this company and only received 10. Efavormart has refused to resolve my situation after countless hours of basically begging them to rectify the issue. They do not have a phone number to get in touch with someone to actually speak with, only live chat or via email at sales@efavormart.com because "they save money that way". I highly encourage anyone looking for a customer satisfaction company to look elsewhere. My linens were paid for 4 months prior to my wedding and I still am left without an apology or a resolution... Other than reordering them and paying the expediting fee in hopes I wouldn't have the same experience. That doesn't seem like a resolution, rather another purchase. I will never use this company again, no matter how much money I would save."

This review was modified by Crwalker on July 12 2016 12:25:53 PM

2016-07-11

Buyer Beware! Don't order from them!

"I purchased 2 sets of 10" Pom Poms..one set in red and one in white. When going to put them together for my event I realized that according to the directions that you all have included the wire that is required to properly make them is not included as stated. These are now useless to me and I've spent $7.19 per pack on an items that can't be used now unless I spend more money of my own trying to track down wire. I've spoken with your live chat and they have been of no help and also quite rude considering I'm not at fault since I ordered an item expecting it to come with all parts needed to use it. I would like someone to contact me in regards to getting my refund for these 2 items.

This review was modified by Unhappy21474 on July 11 2016 02:58:40 PM

Service ****

"I ordered items on June 4 for a wedding on the 29th. The purvhase exceeded $100.00 and i still was charged a shipping fee. The ones to be personalized needed 10 days. On the 27th i was told i had to pay for it to be expedited. We were charged over $60. to have it shipped in a timely manner. "

Horrible Seller

"Horrible experience with this company. First without notification after inquiring about order 7 days later was informed that my order was not complete, that some of my items were in back order and it would be 3 weeks before they had it available and would ship it to me. I only got a refund for that because I asked for it, if I wouldn't had checked my order would have never known til order arrived. Secondly, it took them 6 days to process order and was supposed to make it by July 8, order was placed June 27th. The package was delayed by UPS which given is not they're fault but if packaged had been processed faster I wouldn't be having this problem.

My main anger with this so called company is that the customer service rep had no sympathy! Her lame excuse that "Monday is the 10th day" was supposed to satisfy me. Even when I informed her it was for my wedding which will now be ruined. Please do yourself a favor everybody and don't order from this company ever.

This review was modified by kdg-81 on July 08 2016 01:41:22 PM

Well on my way

"eFavorMart did a very nice job of communicating and setting expectations. Some of the actual descriptions on their site was a bit vague but the reviews were helpful. Everything I've purchased from them has been well worth the money. Sign up for newsletters to receive discounts! "

2016-07-06

Don't order

"I ordered the "CHAMBURY CASA Fine Rustic Burlap Tablecloth / Overlay 60" x 60" Natural Tone". This cloth arrived timely, however I was unable to use it because it had a very strong odor, smelled almost like gasoline. I tried airing it out but that did not help so I washed it and the fabric changed completely. It also tore very easily. I would not recommend. "

2016-07-06

Not worth it!!!!

"Out of the 200 white polyester chair covers I ordered only I only have 180 to resell after one wedding. Many of them ripped along the seems. They tore so easily that some of them ripped as I was putting them on the chairs! I also spent 4 or 5 hours steaming them out to put them on the chairs. They wrinkled soooo easily and not just small wrinkles they were very noticeable!! I tried every trick in the book to release the lines but this didn't help at all.
Never Again!!

This review was modified by dandilionfish on July 06 2016 06:57:23 AM

2016-06-30

eFavorMart great to deal with

"I received all my products well on time and the linens was just fab. Actually I am placing another order now to complete a wedding I am doing in about two and a half week."

2016-06-21

Shipped in 1 day, received in 7 days!

"I ordered wedding cake bubbles. My order was shipped within 24 hours and delivered within 7 days. The product is excellent and the price (including shipping) was unbeatable. Trust me, I did my research. I would totally order from efavormart.com again!"

This review was modified by Rae8711 on June 21 2016 01:14:09 PM

2016-06-19

"I loved everything! I found everything I needed for my WEDDING DAY. I think you all.....if I need anything else you guys would be the first place I'll look. THANKS AGAIN "

This review was modified by mary_bond757 on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

2016-06-15

Horrible Quality. Worse Customer Service.

"We ordered 36 votive holders in 3 different colors. When they arrive two of the batches had an odd residue all over the holders. The color was also uneven.

When we contacted customer support, they were of no help.

Seriously, if you are considering purchasing from this company, tread cautiously.

This review was modified by zimick on June 15 2016 02:21:26 PM

2016-06-14

BUYER BEWARE!!! BAIT AND SWITCH AHEAD

"I placed a time sensitive order, and paid the extra money to have it shipped to me by the time I needed it. It was not shipped as per my instructions nor via the method for which I paid, therefore it arrived too late to be of any use for the wedding I needed it for. Many attempts to ask for this to be corrected and resolved went ignored. No refund or resolution of any kind was even offered.
I rated them 1 star, because zero stars was not an option. I highly recommend that you shop elsewhere!

This review was modified by money9999 on June 14 2016 07:36:46 AM

Share eFavorMart.com's store rating

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,535 merchant members.