• Address: 13155 Railroad Ave, City of Industry, California

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.40/10 5.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10

"During my ordering process it was easy to choose the merchandise and place my order. I was satisfied with all selection and will order again from your company. My merchandise was awesome, better than I expected. Thanks"

"Ordered the fitted table clothes and they are perfect for our craft fairs, love them. Very nice looking. I wish I would have ordered an extra set, the price was great!"

"Very quick delivery. I like the monogrammed napkins, but the wrapping was sloppy and a number of the napkins were wrinkled."

"Shipping was a little high but other than that everything came in a timely manner and I am happy with the quality.

"Your website was confusing to me. I only needed 15 napkins total (5 in a packet I thought) so I should have ordered Quantity of 3. Instead I received 60 (12 dozen x 5). Each pk contains 5 napkins which is an odd amount when they typically come in sets of 6 or 8. Anyway, I was shocked when I received the order of 60 black napkins. I needed to use 12 napkins for my luncheon on Saturday so I did not have time to call or return the order. What the heck am I going to do with 45 more napkins.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“Oh it clearly stated 1qt included 5 pieces, but no worries, you can send the rest back for refund
We give 100 % accurate info on the website. Still if you would like to return items, you are certainly welcome to follow our exchange instructions to return for refund.”

"it is perfect for what I needed if for"

"Very pleased with the product and the service."

"I have ordered from efavormart several times. Love them!"

"Personalized napkins arrived quickly and look great."

"I'm extremely happy with the quality of the products (navy blue tablecloths) I purchased and the speed in which they were shipped! My only suggestion to the company is they should indicate how many packages are being mailed in the email confirming the shipment should there be more than one. I was concerned when I received one package missing several items- customer service was able to tell me after the fact that my items were shipped separately. Overall it was a pleasant experience! "

"Exactly as described, shipped quickly"

"Products ordered are always of high quality, delivery service very quickly.

"Quality products at a very reasonable price."

"I must say your efavormart has the best deal and discounts and the products are of very good quality"

"Great product t, fast delivery!"

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.