Stores > eFavorMart.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.27/10 6.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.93/10 4.93/10

2016-06-21

Shipped in 1 day, received in 7 days!

"I ordered wedding cake bubbles. My order was shipped within 24 hours and delivered within 7 days. The product is excellent and the price (including shipping) was unbeatable. Trust me, I did my research. I would totally order from efavormart.com again!"

This review was modified by Rae8711 on June 21 2016 01:14:09 PM

2016-06-19

"I loved everything! I found everything I needed for my WEDDING DAY. I think you all.....if I need anything else you guys would be the first place I'll look. THANKS AGAIN "

This review was modified by mary_bond757 on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

2016-06-15

Horrible Quality. Worse Customer Service.

"We ordered 36 votive holders in 3 different colors. When they arrive two of the batches had an odd residue all over the holders. The color was also uneven.

When we contacted customer support, they were of no help.

Seriously, if you are considering purchasing from this company, tread cautiously.

This review was modified by zimick on June 15 2016 02:21:26 PM

2016-06-14

BUYER BEWARE!!! BAIT AND SWITCH AHEAD

"I placed a time sensitive order, and paid the extra money to have it shipped to me by the time I needed it. It was not shipped as per my instructions nor via the method for which I paid, therefore it arrived too late to be of any use for the wedding I needed it for. Many attempts to ask for this to be corrected and resolved went ignored. No refund or resolution of any kind was even offered.
I rated them 1 star, because zero stars was not an option. I highly recommend that you shop elsewhere!

This review was modified by money9999 on June 14 2016 07:36:46 AM

2016-06-08

NO COMMUNICATION!!!

"I ordered something for my wedding and this company failed to notify me that the item was on backorder! I contacted them to check the status after 2 weeks had passed and they informed me that the item would take 6 to 8 weeks (the item description stated 2 weeks). The customer service rep had no empathy for my situation and just asked if I wanted to cancel my order. Thank God I found another company that offered the same item and shipped it out immediately. On top of that their price was cheaper!"

Be more informative!

"Accurate information not provided when checking status of order. Not informed of whole order shipping delayed due to 1 item back ordered. No one to talk to other than electronically. Over 24 hours before efavormart reply to email inquiry and then a lack of understanding in email response received! VERY BAD EXPERIENCE!"

Horrible Customer Service

"I ordered a several wedding decor items on 5/13 for a wedding on 6/4. I did it as free shipping since my order was over $100. Normally, at this shipping rate, i get the order within 10 days total. When an item was on backorder, they would call me and let me know, or would sent the available items and credit me the difference.

This time I ordered, I didn't hear anything by day 10 so I email to check on the status of this but go no response. I sent a request for a live chat and was booted out. I tried again later and was told, via chat, that I had items on backorder, that they sent me an email, and was waiting on a response from me. I then checked my email looking for the order number and found nothing in my inbox nor spam. I explained this to the rep and ask them to send it to me next day or 2 day shipping since the items were promised to me by 6/2 which is 14 business days. They gave me 2 options, to cancel the order, to ship what was available, or to wait until the order was complete (in 2-3 weeks) and they would ship it all at once. When I told them I needed the merchandise before Friday (today is Tuesday), the rep never responded, or ended the chat. He just left me hanging. So I ended it.
When I came back, for the THIRD time, the rep and I had a convo for 30 mins. Finally he gave me some options and I told me I could swap the materials for the same item and color and that I could have it UPS 2-day shipping. I thought we were getting somewhere. i confirmed and said that would be fine. Then he tells me that he would offer me 10% off the shipping price!!!!!!!!!!!! WITW!!! Who does that and what kind of customer service is this. I then told him that I wanted to speak to a manager because i wasn't getting anywhere. He then tells me that they were closed and my order would be shipped tomorrow. This customer service is the worst! I've placed 6 orders with them and I will be looking for another vendor.

This review was modified by desidion2 on May 31 2016 07:58:28 PM

Will DEFINITELY recommend!

"It came quickly! I was definitely satisfied with my purchase! I was totally impressed! "

Nothing like it

" Have not been able to find as many flowers Buy bulk anywhere online for the price and the convenience !!!"

2016-05-29

I must have gotten a bad batch

"I ordered 168 purple open roses or my wedding reception centerpieces. What I received was a mess. The roses had hot glue stuck all over them and I had to take the time to pick each piece of glue off the petals. Some of the glue would not come off. Some of the roses came with frayed edges. Some of the petals became frayed in the process of me taking the glue off of them. The worst part is that with what it would have cost me to return the flowers it made more sense to just keep them. I wound up having to order more flowers from somewhere else!

Unfortunately, I got a low-quality product along with the cheap price.

This review was modified by joletta1981 on May 29 2016 01:51:59 PM

2016-05-28

Online chat not very chatty

"The multiple customer service agents that I chatted with online seem like they follow the same protocol when answering questions. Not very personable. Often times I wondered if it was a computer I was chatting with. Part of my order was on backorder. I told the agent this each time I started a chat and each time they said "let me check on that for you". They each came back with the same answer "it looks like part of your order is on backorder" like they never even read what I was saying. I have ordered before with your company and didn't have any problems, but this last order was not very pleasant. I was also told that my ordered would be express delivery for all the hassle, but it wasn't sent express delivery. "

2016-05-27

Great products!

"We ordered round & rectangular ivory tablecloths, navy blue napkins, silver-look plasticware & square ivory plates for our wedding. They not only shipped & were delivered promptly, but well packaged & the products look great! "

Wedding decorations Roulette

"Don't do it. Just don't.

The prices look enticing but you're playing a dangerous game of whether or not you'll receive your wedding items.

Say you order 3 things, the third is on back order but they will ship it all in 2 weeks when it comes in. A month later item C finally is in stock BUT now A and B are out of stock so they say it will take 3-4 more weeks for them to come in. Only then will your order ship. Another month goes by and item B come is but only 10 units of A arrives and you ordered 20. By the time they get ANOTHER shipment of A, item C is now out of stock again.

Your wedding is over and you lose.

Rep reply posted May-25-2016

A rep from eFavorMart.com, yaya4380, has responded

“We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We always advertise on our website approximate arrival time if item is out of stock. Additionally before parcel ships out, we send out Email including item list that is included in this particular parcel and regarding the out of stock item. We provide customer approximate arrival date, plus we offer them alternatives. I am sure you will have such kind of Email sent to you also. Please check inbox. ”

Happy customer

"Great buying experience. Items are as described and prompt shipment. I love the free shipping."

Poor Service

"I ordered several items for my wedding. I qualified for free shipping, but I went ahead and paid the shipping and handling cost to ensure my items would be here for my wedding. I received my box torn in pieces. My navy blue table runners were not included on the shipping label or in the box. It took me three days to live chat with someone since they DO NOT HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER. only to be told they were on back order. They lied and said they sent out an email, weird that I received two other emails from them but not this one. There was nothing they could do and now I do not have table runners due their POOR communication and lack of customer service. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, BECAUSE ITS NO GUARANTEE YOUR STUFF IS IN STOCK AND THEY WILL NOT LET YOU KNOW IF ITS ON BACK ORDER EITHER! "

This review was modified by kking090 on May 24 2016 07:05:26 AM
Rep reply posted May-25-2016

A rep from eFavorMart.com, yaya4380, has responded

“We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Seems like you have not checked or was forwarded to spam folder
For now order shipped and on the way to you, parcel :1Z3Y28X90336269153
can track on www.ups.com
Delivered On:
Friday, 05/20/2016 at 11:37 A.M.
Left At:
Side Door

Share eFavorMart.com's store rating

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,566 merchant members.