eFavorMart.com Reviews - efavormart.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.48/10 5,841 reviews

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (5,841)

"The flowers are beautiful! More than what I expected.. my only recommendation is to see them packaged differently, maybe not so many in one box due to them creasing and losing form. Great buy though, have recommended you to others and will continue to do so. Thank you!"

modified review reply posted Apr-15-2014

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“We would like to thank you for your feedback, your comments are very important for us. We will definitely forward the query to the packaging, as well as delivery company to prevent this happen again.”

"Very satisfied with my purchase. The tulle is lovely."

"Order arrived very quickly and was very pleased with product and price."

"Easy website to use, help staff quick to respond, product arrived as promised, in a timely matter. Overall, an excellent experience."

"Arrived when it said it would, products are good quality. Definitely will purchase from eFavorMart.com again."

"My order what exactly what expected. Thanks!"

"Quality product, reasonable price, prompt delivery."

"Very Happy with the products."

"Did expect the quick delivery, awesome."

"The cake boxes arrived very fast and look great!"

"Shipping was fast. Product was good quality. Communication was fast and professional."

"I find your pricesmore than affordable. Your shipping is very fast. I have always been very happy with my purchases"

"I was completely satisfied"

"Website great, delivery fast, prices the best."

"Every purchase I have made look better in person! Im in love with e favor mart so convient."