Stores > eFavorMart.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.13/10 4.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.66/10 2.66/10

2016-08-24

Don't let them ruin your big day like they did mine

"Absolutely horrible expierence I ordered my items Aug 3 get back from vacation Aug 24 excited to see my packages and there is nothing. They said they could two day air it to me but it would be $339 but as a courtesy they would give me 30% off. Long story short they ruined my big day and I'm left in tears trying to figure something else out. I've never been so disappointed with a company what a joke!"

2016-08-21

Love this website

"Always receive great items!! Customer service was very easy to work with and got my order out really fast. Will continue to buy from this company!!

2016-08-16

DO NOT LET THEM RUIN YOUR BIG DAY

"Please go some where else. Do not let these people ruin your big day as they did mine! Find another supplier. Customer service sucked. They take as long as possible and you probably wont get it on time and when and if you do..... know the quality sucked and your guest will think less of you! RUN!!!!"

2016-08-14

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

"I haven't recieved my items!! My event has already passed!! I kept contacting them. No help! I will never order from here again!!!!"

This review was modified by JasmineL987 on August 14 2016 06:25:18 AM

2016-08-10

Never buy from this seller!!!!

"I purchased a set of see thru glass charger and they were defected! Dents and scratches all over and a layer of dust! Full of tiny black dots in the glass! They refused to refund! They are thieves! Watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by Faigybrach on August 10 2016 11:17:47 PM

2016-08-09

Decent quality but poor shipping experience

"The linens themselves are of decent quality. We steamed them to get rid of the wrinkles. Half of the linens I ordered were back ordered, but the date was set for just a few days away. I had enough time to account for this, and I talked it through with a customer service rep. When I checked back, it was very unclear when they would become available, as some of the backordered items were now in stock, and some had been pushed out to a later date. I received them mid-June (two and a half months after the order date), but I never received an update from the company. I had to reach out to get updates and tracking numbers. "

Awful Customer Service & Unfair Response

"Ordered two sets of custom printed Ribbons. The receipt and order were correctly spelled and written. The ribbons showed up completely wrong with the spacing of the words all wrong. When I sent pictures of the product and emailed customer service, they gave me a **** and bull excuse suggesting I tie the ribbons on gifts to match up the words correctly. So the order was "Love Ben & Christy"...the receipt and order printed "Love Ben & Christy" and the ribbon showed up "Ben & Christy ......................Love"Josh at Customer service suggested that I tie the ribbon to meet the word "Love" up properly with their names. Now my emails to Customer Service are being returned due to not working email account. Bad Form EFavorMart.com"

Not satisfied

"I recd items as expected but that's the only thing good. One of the boxes was open & when I inspected both boxes every single cake plate was scratched substantially like someone used them & returned them. These were NOT brand new items! I contacted cust svc the same night showing pics of the open box & I tried to take good pics of scratches that were all over the plates but it was very hard bc they were clr acrylic but I sent 2. I was told I could NOT return them bc I opened the box this is despite pic showing that's how the one box was recd. after several emails they basically sd my only option was 20% store credit what good is that if I had no intention of purchasing anything else from them ever! Then I tried to reply & it kept getting returned to me. I did live chat & was told my scratches were considered minor & 20% was all they could do. I explained they weren't minor at all. I now have to rethink my design so that the scratches don't show. Totally disappointed after spending $60. I expected much more from them "

2016-08-04

No way to communicate - order not received

"I have sent many e-mails that are being returned as undeliverable. My account still shows processing.... it's been a couple weeks, they advertise a 7-10 day delivery time. I just want my order or a refund!!! Not a happy customer right now....."

This review was modified by vonfos on August 04 2016 07:22:29 AM

2016-08-03

"No phone to contact, and they don't send the trackin number to know about the order"

2016-08-02

Efavormart Rocks!

"Every time that I have placed an order with this company, I'm satisfied. Always accurate and timely."

2016-08-01

A Very Happy Customer!

"Efavormart is my go to place whenever there is a big event, doesn't matter if it is for my famiy or for my church I have been using them since 2012 and I have never been disappointed with any of their products. "

2016-07-29

Unloved and unappreciated customer

"If I could pick negative star, I would. This is the worst online site for buying products I have ever encountered. If you like feeling loved and treasured, as if your feelings count, then don't buy from this site. Can I just say that it's easier ordering pizza from Domino's online than it is ordering any products from this site? I ordered some table cloths for an upcoming wedding. I put in the shipping address and then chose how I want it sent (ground, air, overnight, etc). I put in my credit card information. Billing was a different address. Was about to press push when I saw that there was a 15% coupon. Started over, added the coupon, and the system changed my shipping address to my billing address, so products went to wrong address. Since I desperately needed for a wedding, I asked if they could overnight me the products and waive the overnight fee (which is significant: ~$60). They said nope, it was my fault. So I now have 12 table cloths I don't need/want. They charge you for shipping it back to them PLUS a 25% stocking fee. So what was a $92 priced item, minus the 25% stocking fee, and minus the shipping it back to them, I only receive half of my refund ($49.40). Wow! They stink. Don't order from this site. Amazon treats you so much better. Hate this site and would never go back, even if I was desperate. "

This review was modified by bigene69 on July 29 2016 02:22:07 PM

2016-07-28

Unprofessional!!!!

"I ordered personalized bags for my wedding they were white and had brown stains all over them you can't talk to anyone only email and they aren't prompt!!! They told me to wash and dry them to see if the stains come out really! I was not offered a refund or new bags just 15% off my order I will not recommend this site to anyone!"

This review was modified by Shavayza on July 28 2016 04:28:19 PM

2016-07-28

Unopened & Unused Table Overlays

"I had ordered table overlays for my wedding well in advance. The size of the table ended up changing by the time we were putting together details. The 25 table overlays, were unopened and unused, still folded in their packages. I had asked to exchange them but because it was more than the 30 days, they said they couldn't do anything. So now I have double the amount of table overlays I need, after having to purchase hte correct size through another vendor. "

Share eFavorMart.com's store rating

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,513 merchant members.