• Address: 13155 Railroad Ave, City of Industry, California

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.70/10 5.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.68/10 4.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.79/10 2.79/10

"Tablecloths were great quality"

"I had no problems and my order was shipped out in a timely manner."

"Shipping was fast and everything was packaged well. Awesome company!"

"Used chocolate banquet chair covers along with coordinating napkins, and gold sheer chair sash for a fall theme baby shower. Easy to steam and survived the two hour trip to the venue with pretty much no wrinkles. I have bought many products from efavormart and have never been disappointed.
Keep up the good work with delivering exceptional product and at very affordable prices.

"The moment I placed the order I realized I had ordered the tablecloths in the wrong size. I immediately contacted eFavorMart.com and tried to rectify the error, but they said the order had already shipped. I was shocked when I received both boxes and realized they had been shipped the same day and even more appalled when I was told I would be charged a 20% restocking fee for my return. I decided to physically drop off the return and request the restocking fee be waived. They were very accommodating and did so. Thank you!"

"Fast delivery and great product for price."

"I love purchasing items from eFavorMart; whenever I'm planning an event. All items purchased are sent in a timely manner and always top quality. I would never order from no other company. Always have a % OFF sale...my last order was 40% OFF already sale items. #eFavorMart "

"Such beautiful favor bags! Well made,reasonably priced, fast ship - I will definitely use them again! Great job! "

"Merchandise even better than the picture shows. Beautiful color that can be used for many occasions. Just beautiful!"

"I love the quality of their products, and their prices is great."

"Great tableclothed and fast shipping!!!"

"Came as scheduled! Love ordering from them!"

"I have been ordering for about two years now and I have always received orders in a timely manner."

"I have yet to receive my order"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“Hm looks like you never checked email, as we sent you shipping confirmation
parcel # 92742999964134543400100803
Delivery company UPS MI
all this details were sent to you, please recheck your inbox”

"QUALITY WAS TERRIBLE! NO RETURN ADDRESS, NO PAPER WORK ENCLOSED WITH ORDER. MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO RETURN THIS. ORDERED ACRYLIC CAKE STANDS, THEY WOULD NOT HAVE HELD AN ICED WEDDING CAKE THEY WERE SO THIN!!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“So sad and surprised to see such comments from you
Despite the prices are low, we offer highest quality compared to price. If you are not willing to keep the items, we offer very flexible return policy for customers who change mind or just do not like the way item looks like. no worries, you are certainly welcome to follow our exchange instructions to return for an exchange for different items or refund. Please check on our FAQ page, or get on our live chat for immediate help.”

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.