• eFavorMart.com eFavorMart.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.80/10 6.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.82/10 5.82/10

"Quality was very good and product was as puctured."

"We had to pay $35.00, which was nearly half the price of our order on extra taxes that we were not aware of. If we had known this was the case, we would have gone with another seller. We were told that the total was on the website and that that included shipping. "

"Mirrors were packaged extremely well and arrived in perfect condition."

"They are awesome. They give you what is promised in a timely manner and are quail to respond if you have any questions."

"I placed an order on April 9 for several rolls of ribbon. I have not yet received them nor did I receive tracking so I visited the website to see where my order was. The order is listed as "processed" not shipped so I used the Live Chat only to find that not only was my order Lost (according to the rep, which seems odd as it was never shipped) the company will reship the order but will NOT expedite the shipping. I was told in no uncertain terms that orders sent regular shipping were "not guaranteed." Again, I have my doubts that the shipment was lost since it was never marked shipped nor was tracking sent. Nashville Wraps will be getting my future ribbon business after this incident."

"I will not order from efavor.com again due to the difficulty of returns. I paid to have items shipped to me and paid again for a return and I learned that on top of my double shipping cost, I am charged an addition 20% restocking fee??!! Never again...I'll stick to Amazon."

"It was very easy to order via telephone and my product will arrive on Monday."

"Items ordered were on back order. Notification was given on updated delivery window. But, there was no notification of out of order status not of a pending refund until I contacted live chat online. "

"They lived up to their reviews and didn't deliver. What a lousy company. Now I have to try to get my money back.

Never again. NEVER!!!!

"It was great! The customer service was quick and excellent and the products were great quality!"

"I have had 2 orders with errors. 1 incorrect and damaged item and another with something missing. Since I subsequently learned this is going to be included in another shipment, that info could have been included in the pkg."

"Great products at great prices!"

"I received everything I ordered in a timely fashion, it was very clean looking and it wowed my customers. Thank you guys so much, wish I could send a pic of what the table I did looked like."

"Great prices, super fast shipping"

"I Love it !!! the quality off the product is verry good!! delivery get at my house on the date tell me... I definitely gonna buy stuff from them soon. Thank you "

Share eFavorMart.com's store rating

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.