• Address: 13155 Railroad Ave, City of Industry, California

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.92/10 5.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.53/10 4.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.16/10 3.16/10

"As soon as I opened the box I could tell that some of the wording is faded. These will go on the bar so I'm not gone make it a big deal. The concept is really cute and the price was nice compared to a couple other places. They would have been the bomb if the lettering was clear."

"A very pleasent experience. Ordering online can be taking a chance on certain items. I was impressed with my products. The price was very reasonable and I received my shipment in a timely manner. I'm glad I had an opportunity to shop with eFavormart.
5 stars from me

"I had a good experience with my purchase thanks so much...."

"They willinging corrected a mistake that was made with my order. However, they need to ensure that specific requirements for ordering are clearly dispalyed without having to click on the Detail section to see them."

"My orders were always correct and on time. Era or saved me hundreds!!!!"

"I appreciate the quality of the products and quick shipping time, as well as the free shipping option

"Some great product specially for this season and very friendly staff..."

"great quality and super fast shipping. "

"Fast shipment, products were priced great, very satisfied customer!"

"I ordered 100 personalized favor bags size 4x6 and 26 of them were way too small and were ripping at the seams. The ink on the personalized message was very light at the beginning of the 1st line. Really not pleased with bags.
Other items were great.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-23-2014

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“That is so strange feedback, all our bags are very high quality. The text also we put clear enough, please send us photos and detailed email as such feedback very important for us, we need to check why this happened if did”

"I was happy that my items arrived timely and the products are of good quality. "

"Purchasing from eFavormart was a cinch. We are very satisfied with our order and plan to make additional orders!!"

"They have my correct address but for some reason the tracking says it was delivered in WV, but i live in Ohio.. so i still haven't received them. This happen one other time and eventually i got them.. but i needed the pictures for today for a 5 year olds birthday party... :("

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-23-2014

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“looks like you are checking wrong parcel number? I just checked, parcel number is : 92612924911438541475189050
Delivered On:
Tuesday, 07/22/2014 at 4:11 P.M.
Proof of Delivery
Delivery address was OH”

"I had an excelent experience."

"Product quality was great. Shipping time prompt and price was very reasonable. This is a site that I highly recommend. No disappointments here. "

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.