• eFavorMart.com eFavorMart.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.04/10 7.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.90/10 5.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10

"After several online chats with Rachel, all my questions were
answered and I was able to place my order. Although, I
haven' t seen my order because I shipped it to my daughter
in law, she did tell me, it was very nice.

The order was shipped quickly and arrived in plenty of time for my party. Thank you.

"The garland I received was EXACTLY what I wanted! I will forward this site for sure!"

"The favor boxes I ordered were just as the picture showed, and shipped quickly. I have ordered before and am always satisfied."

"I purchased clear glass votive holders with candles. When I originally opened them I thought they just needed to be cleaned. Well after trying to clean them every way possible they still looked the same. They look cloudy and dirty, this is not acceptable for the centerpieces at my wedding."

Rep reply posted Aug-27-2015

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“This is what we really do not want to hear from our dear customer
Despite the prices are low, we offer highest quality compared to price. We have been on business for a long time and can assure you you will not be able to find company like us offering items such at low price , but despite this fact do not forget quality we provide.
Looks like this caused during transportation, I am so terrible sorry I came across in any other way and know that we greatly value you and each and every one of our customers as all our other feedback reflects!
I see you were already offered 20% rebate for such inconvenience caused, but we have never heard from you for some reason
Please kindly contact us soon as possible, our quality department is aware of your situation and will do our best to assist you further. Every feedback that customer gives us matter of course and thank you so much for helping us improving our service”

"The product was delivered in the time frame promised; the boxes are of good quality. The engraving on the boxes are beautiful and professional looking. I would use this company again."

"Quality products and I loved getting 50% off during their amazing sale! Will certainly be using them again and again. "

"I ordered personalized cake boxes for a birthday party. They were beautiful and were delivered in great time."

Rep reply posted Aug-26-2015

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“We are trying to provide our valued customers most unforgettable shopping experience and we work to improve it daily. Such sweet feedback from you is what gives us a big stimulus and inspiration to continue serving you this way!”

"Shipping is just a tiny bit slow. Great with letting me know items were out of stock. Great prices and love products!"

"Arrived on time and as ordered.

Thank you so much.

"The items were deluvered in a timely manner. I will order from this store again."

"They were what I wanted and they were delivered very promptly,
reasonable cost.

"delivery was quick and I love the product!"

"Quick shipping, nice product, good price!"

"I was very pleased with my order. It was fulfilled quickly & accurately. I would highly recommend. "

"I love the personalized favors and the timely shipping. All my favors were professional looking and elegant."

Share eFavorMart.com's store rating

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.