• eFavorMart.com eFavorMart.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.92/10 5.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"This is the second time that I have ordered, and both times I have been very satisfied - from the timeliness to the product.
Thanks!

"Items just what I expected. "

"Very reasonable price! Product was more shear than I was expecting (based on the pictures provided) but it will work just fine."

"Product was of the quality I expected. Good price. Ordering and processing went smoothly."

"Napkins were exactly as described and delivery was as promised. I love having the ability to get samples that are of actual napkins rather than swatches! I couldn't be happier! "

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“We are trying to provide our valued customers most unforgettable shopping experience and we work to improve it daily. Such sweet feedback from you is what gives us a big stimulus and inspiration to continue serving you this way!”

"Delivery was fast. The color was accurate and the reception looked beautiful!"

"I do not like the way you count your days for shipping out items. I did not receive my items until the last minute right at 15minutes before th closing of the day. My order ws for five day shipping but when you counted in all those other days it really was longer. Otherwise, the items I never have problems with them."

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“I am very sorry to hear you have confusion about shipping time frame, let me clarify for you
Your order was placed on 18 June after cut off time, means would be shipped next business days as we advertise on our website clearly
So shipped on 19 June, ship day does not count in shipping timeframe, UPS counts it as 0 business days, so 22 June- is first working day and 26- 5 th day, that is when UPS delivered your parcel, no delay
Hope all clear now”

"It is low quality. And ups asked me extra shipping fee. Very disappointed. "

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“That is not for shipping. That is customs/duty taxes which is charged by your country and is the responsibility of the buyer. We already ship in a way to decrease amount of customs/duty as much as possible on the package to help our buyers save. Otherwise, it would have been substantially more. Unfortunately, the only way to avoid customs/duty would be to purchase from sellers/sites in your own country.
This is what we really do not want to hear from our dear customer
Despite the prices are low, we offer highest quality compared to price. We have been on business for a long time and can assure you you will not be able to find company like us offering items such at low price , but despite this fact do not forget quality we provide.
We give our customers very flexible return procedure, which means you can return items back within 30 days after receiving them. We do not ask why are you returning them, does not fit? Color not as expected? No worries, just ship them back.”

"Rapid shipping time. Nice product. Would purchase from them again. "

"My product arrived on time but was not in good condition and was not the same color as I had ordered"

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“We would like to thank you for your feedback, your comments are very important for us. We will definitely forward the query to the packaging, as well as delivery company to prevent this happen again
I see you are referring match to order that was placed back in 2014, order # 1415159, please understand within 1 year, stock would be renewed
Sorry to hear this. Kindly note that these items are very labor intensive and most are produced by hands of skilled laborer. I felt the same as you when first saw this new shade, but later found the only way to keep these items at such great low price was to adjust on dye lots. After these flowers are mixed in with other flowers, the variations only made it look more natural as real flowers don't have exact shades all the time either. As noted in our FAQs, we highly recommend buying enough qtys you need in 1 shot for matching shade.
Please kindly contact us via email or live chat as soon as possible, our department aware of your situation and willing to assist you further, so please do not hesitate to do so”

"Terrible boxed. The lids are awful. They do not stay folded. "

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“So strange to hear such feedback from you, we never heard any customer had problem staying them folded, do they have any kind of damage? Please kindly contact us via live chat or email, so we can assist you further”

"My order was delivered quickly and I was very satisfied. "

"Bummed . Told me order was gonna ship then later said back ordered 2 MO

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“I am very sorry but regrettably information you given us does not seem to locate the account and assist you accordingly
Please kindly contact us via live chat or email so we can verify you and assist you accordingly
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We always advertize on our website approximate arrival time if item is out of stock. Additionally before parcel ships out, we send out Email including item list that is included in this particular parcel and regarding the out of stock item. We provide customer approximate arrival date, plus we offer them alternatives. I am sure you will have such kind of Email sent to you also. Please check inbox.”

"Quick efficient delivery of items ordered/pleased with all items delivered"

cbeginski's Avatar

"I have purchased 90 % of my wedding supplies through your company, I love the quality of your products and the colors are very true to the descriptions.. The few problems that I encountered was with quantities ordered and what was received. I was missing 7 tablecloths from my first shipment and when I contacted your company they told me that there was nothing I could do about it, so I re-ordered them again (and paid ) and when I received that shipment I was short again. No savings were made since I had to repurchase them twice. Customer service needs some work as they leave you hanging online with no response for long periods of time, and serious issues like this seem to be underestimated. I work in the floral industry and service wedding all year long. This is my own personal wedding I put my trust into seeing how you were. If I use you again in future events I will strongly think about some of these issues.. "

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“This is what we really do not want to hear from our dear customer
I see you had 2 missing pieces of Ivory 60x102" Polyester Tablecloths, as soon as you informed us about missing items, we arranged replacement parcel to be sent to you and will be there shortly

parcel : 1Z3Y28X90348264420
can track on www.ups.com
Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 07/03/2015, By End of Day
Last Location:
Departed - Cerritos, CA, United States, Saturday, 06/27/2015

I am so terrible sorry I came across in any other way and know that we greatly value you and each and every one of our customers as all our other feedback reflects! Thanks for giving us another opportunity to demonstrate what we have built our company and reputation on, that the customers always come 1st, are to be treated very professionally and very special as you are all so special to us and we appreciate you.”

Share eFavorMart.com's store rating

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.