Stores > eFavorMart.com

Customer service: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.52/10 0.52/10

2016-09-18

Excellent Runners

"Purchased 10 table runners for my granddaughters birthday party. I purchased the satin in several shades & the organza in pinks.
Could not say enough on the quality. Arrived in perfect time and just added to the appearance we were trying to achieve. Great prices & description of color is percise!

2016-09-17

Frosted Votives

"Arrived quickly. Packaged well. Nothing broken. Quality product. Will use soon. "

2016-09-13

Beware!!! Your wedding day could be ruined by this company if your not careful.

"My wedding was this past weekend 9/10/2016. I place my order for 155 chair covers in April with lots of other wedding items from all over the world. When the large box arrived, I opened the box, inspected the item for quality and put it aside as I did with every other order. Upon arrival to or venue on Friday night, my team was applying the chair covers. To my horror, the box only contained 100 chair covers. As you can imagine how upset I was. I was even more upset when I returned from the wedding I contacted customer service. There was no feeling of apology or compassion about what this did to me on my wedding weekend. They basically blamed me for not opening and counting within the return policy of 30 days and offered me a 5% discount on a future order then a $25 dollar credit then $50. All I wanted was my money back for the missing 55 covers or at least the 55 covers. NOPE. Just kept stating the policy. How can they not understand that after an incident like this, why would one ever order from the again. I asked for a telephone number and names of senior management and they refused to give me that. They said that I could send an e-mail to customer service and they would see that it is forwarded to them. Right, like that will really happen. I will continue to try and get my $ back, but from the looks of some of the reviews on this sight, it will be unlikely. To other brides, use a company that put the customer first, this company certainly did not."

This review was modified by jlindie on September 13 2016 08:06:44 PM

2016-09-13

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID I SAY EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRR

"I had ordered custom printed small favor boxes for a couple who was having a destination wedding. When the boxes came, there was a crease ON EVERY BOX LID! It looked like it happened when the lid went into the printer) The printing was sub standard to say the least. There were "globs" of ink on the couples names, so you weren't really sure if it was an a, e, o, u or a s or a n when you read their names. But the crease on the lid was the worst!

I sent an email and photos and much TO MY DISMAY...their replay was "We are sorry about this. We can offer you a 30% discount code towards your new purchase."~~~~~ Well, the couple wasn't having anything to do with this company and they did not think the order would have come in time before they left.

So, I lost my sale & customers. I have asked them to credit my PAY PAL account .....and no, that DID NOT HAPPEN. And Almonds were to go into the boxes, but since the couple did not WANT ANY MORE HASSLE, I am out even more $$$$ due to the cost of the almonds.

So thanks for nothing and you can look for the defective boxes coming back to you shortly as the couple and myself have no use for them. I expected better from this company.....SMH!

2016-09-09

Disappointed

"I ordered 8 glass charger with clear beading and 4 of them arrived broken. I immediately took pictures and contacted Efavormart by live chat. I was told to discard the broken glass and they would replace the broken ones. However 3 weeks later I still had not received them. I am planning my wedding and am very disappointed with the poor customer service. I contacted Efavormart again through live chat, only to be told if they reship the items and they arrive broken, they would not resend again or refund the item. I elected at this point to discontinue any more business with them and to simply receive a refund, which they did almost immediately. I am disappointed because I wanted these chargers for the head table at my wedding. And it took me less time to receive my original order so they basically lied to me when they said they would send the replacements that I never received."

This review was modified by sstrawder on September 09 2016 02:57:20 PM

2016-09-09

Rip Off (Overnight Shipping) Never pay their price! Its not UPS price!!!

"I have ordered from this company several times. I had never had a problem with them until yesterday. I ordered some napkins and wanted to overnight them. I chatted with them and asked them about the shipping cost and why it was not here the next day. I was told it was ordered after 1:00pm and the cost was because UPS charge that much. I told them UPS do not charge that much and they are the only company with rates that high. I also told them I did not see on their site about a 1:00pm cutoff time. The lady I was talking to did not respond for 5 minutes. She had to find it herself. I'm sure she asked someone about it. It took her to long to answer me. Then she send me a link and it was found under the help button. I told her I know how to place an order. Why would I look under the help button to find a cutoff time. I didn't know they had one so why would I look for it. I told her I chatted with someone the day before and told them I wanted my package overnighted and it was not mention to me about a cutoff time nor did they mention a delivery date. She said well ma'am its out of our hands and not our fault. You should have asked or looked for it. I As far as UPS, she kept stating UPS charge that much. So me being me, I called UPS. They said they do not have rates that high unless its international. The highest they will charge is maybe $30.00 for overnight not $56.00 or higher for a 3lb box. The guy from UPS said they are ripping you off and pocketing the money. He said, don't buy from them no more, find you a new company. He also said, you need to turn them in, because they are lying about how much we charge. UPS has never charged anyone that much for overnight shipping. Do not use them!!!!!!"

This review was modified by chrystel on September 09 2016 12:55:38 PM

2016-09-07

Love Efavormart!!

"My flowers were delivered in no time and they looked as great as I expected and the prices were AMAZING! Getting ready to place another order again today! I highly recommend Efavormart with both thumbs up!!!"

2016-08-25

So Glad I Found This Place!!!

"I was skeptical about ordering because the reviews are somewhat all over the place. I went ahead and ordered 50 chairs sashes, 7 table runners, a polyester tablecloth and a overlay. I paid extra to have it expedited (which was fine because I ordered late). The items arrived on time, packaged neatly and everything was there. Based on the price I was hoping I didn't receive sashes that were uneven or different sizes. But instead everything was beautiful!!! I was soooooo relieved. I gave 4 stars BECAUSE out of 50 sashes 2 of the sashes had some sort of black marking or substance on them. For me it was fine because I ordered more than I needed just for that reason. I have already placed another order with them. I hope the quality of product I received continues."

This review was modified by NeverTired18 on August 25 2016 11:33:48 AM

2016-08-24

Don't let them ruin your big day like they did mine

"Absolutely horrible expierence I ordered my items Aug 3 get back from vacation Aug 24 excited to see my packages and there is nothing. They said they could two day air it to me but it would be $339 but as a courtesy they would give me 30% off. Long story short they ruined my big day and I'm left in tears trying to figure something else out. I've never been so disappointed with a company what a joke!"

2016-08-21

Love this website

"Always receive great items!! Customer service was very easy to work with and got my order out really fast. Will continue to buy from this company!!

2016-08-16

DO NOT LET THEM RUIN YOUR BIG DAY

"Please go some where else. Do not let these people ruin your big day as they did mine! Find another supplier. Customer service sucked. They take as long as possible and you probably wont get it on time and when and if you do..... know the quality sucked and your guest will think less of you! RUN!!!!"

2016-08-14

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

"I haven't recieved my items!! My event has already passed!! I kept contacting them. No help! I will never order from here again!!!!"

This review was modified by JasmineL987 on August 14 2016 06:25:18 AM

2016-08-10

Never buy from this seller!!!!

"I purchased a set of see thru glass charger and they were defected! Dents and scratches all over and a layer of dust! Full of tiny black dots in the glass! They refused to refund! They are thieves! Watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by Faigybrach on August 10 2016 11:17:47 PM

2016-08-09

Decent quality but poor shipping experience

"The linens themselves are of decent quality. We steamed them to get rid of the wrinkles. Half of the linens I ordered were back ordered, but the date was set for just a few days away. I had enough time to account for this, and I talked it through with a customer service rep. When I checked back, it was very unclear when they would become available, as some of the backordered items were now in stock, and some had been pushed out to a later date. I received them mid-June (two and a half months after the order date), but I never received an update from the company. I had to reach out to get updates and tracking numbers. "

2016-08-04

Awful Customer Service & Unfair Response

"Ordered two sets of custom printed Ribbons. The receipt and order were correctly spelled and written. The ribbons showed up completely wrong with the spacing of the words all wrong. When I sent pictures of the product and emailed customer service, they gave me a **** and bull excuse suggesting I tie the ribbons on gifts to match up the words correctly. So the order was "Love Ben & Christy"...the receipt and order printed "Love Ben & Christy" and the ribbon showed up "Ben & Christy ......................Love"Josh at Customer service suggested that I tie the ribbon to meet the word "Love" up properly with their names. Now my emails to Customer Service are being returned due to not working email account. Bad Form EFavorMart.com"

Share eFavorMart.com's store rating

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.