Stores > eFavorMart.com

Customer service: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.29/10 6.29/10

2016-05-02

Buying Experience

"It's a common practice with Efavormart, orders sent are Incomplete MOST of the time. You the buyer has to contact them that Items are missing in your order and they then give you reasons why it's the case. This is my 3rd experience that this has happened. The most recent experience wherein my order wasn't complete I received this response after I notified them of an incomplete shipment
"We apologize for the inconvenience, we see that the FOAM_BALL_06 is a back ordered item. Approximate available arrival date into our warehouse for the back ordered item(s) will be: 6-8 week. This is just so BAD and it's happened to me at least 3 times.

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“I am so terribly sorry to hear that
we have removed and shipped rest of the items to you so the out of stock did not delay whole order
6 x MY LUCKY BREAK Foam will be available approximately 05/26/16
Please check email we have sent you , please let us know whether you prefer alternative or willing refund instead”

2016-05-01

Ordered once Will Order AGAIN!

"We were happy with the decorations we ordered for the baby shower. Many compliments. We will definitely order in the future for special occasions "

2016-05-01

Don't do business with eFavormart!

"They're a scam! They took my money, and they aren't shipping anything! They said one item was back ordered but they haven't shipped anything and you can't even talk to a human! NO customer service phone number. Now I see why.

I'm out $147 dollars for grad part supplies. Don't let it happen to you.

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

For this moment, I checked all items in stock so we process and ship for you, please wait for shipping confirmation”

2016-05-01

Chair covers for the big day!

"I ordered two chair covers, one in white the othe in ivory to compare color. The are perfect and I will be ordering a larger number soon. We are still deciding on color, the product is just what we are looking for."

Very pleased

"Helping a friend plan her reception and everything arrived on time and packaged very well! The jelly filler & kissing balls are amazing!"

Dirty favor

"I ordered the heart measuring spoons for my daughter's bridal shower. They arrived dirty. By this I mean, that while looking at the spoons wrapped and sealed in plastic, the inside product looks like it has dirt settled on the spoons and in some instances it appears to be rust on the top spoons. I am not at all happy. I will not order anything again from this vendor."

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“Sorry no sufficient information given to check on order details
As you know, we do not even rent the items, all our products are for sale, so every each of them are 100 % brand new, please contact us via live chat or email, we check on every case connected on quality or such complain”

The best in the west!!!

"I have made several purchases from efavormart and always satisfied. The quality and price are great!!!
I just wish didn't have to pay shipping

2016-04-30

"The materials arrived on time and in perfect condition. "

2016-04-30

Perfect price, Nice Quality!

"I received my order in a timely manner. The quality was perfect and the prices were even better. I will order more items for my business."

2016-04-29

Such steals I FEEL LIKE A THIEF.

"Absolutely impressive pricing, hands down. And the quality is so good I really do feel like a highway robber paying such good prices, if such a thing is actually possible. :) I had a memory lapse and stockpiled a second large order into the shopping cart on a whole other website, all the while wondering why my first order wasn't showing up in the purchase history. Good thing I had used Paypal for that first transaction: sure enough, it reminded me that the first purchase I'd made was on eFavorMart.com. Here I was about to spend an extra hundred bucks unnecessarily--and for far fewer items! You guys are the best. I'm gonna forget that other site's name in a hurry and tell everybody "Correction, it's eFavorMart.com!!!""

Money well spent

"Getting ready for my daughter wedding in June. I'm very pleased with my flowers... The single flower by itself is really full...so glad I found this website, I went to Michaels and Hobby Lobby and left feeling hopeless.. 168 stems for $30 can't beat this price anywhere"

Unreliable

"My Oder was placed on April 17th. At that time one item was out of stock until April 22 according to the website. April 22 came and went by and still my order wasn't shipped. I contacted a representative via live chat who told me that all items were in stock now. They reassured me that I would get my purchase by Wednesday May 4 after I told them that I was getting worried because the party is on Saturday May 7th.
Today I became worried because I still hadn't received a notice of any shipment and I can't acted them again. I was then told that the item wil be in stock by May 5th and then it will be shipped. This means that my purchase would arrive long after my party date.
I had emailed them but haven't gotten a response from them. I was utterly disappointed because they hadn't the courtesy to inform me. I would not have known if I didn't try contacting them again. I had to remove the one item so that the rest of the order could be shipped and hopefully be delivered by Friday one day before the party. This also means that I can't have one very important item of decoration for my party chairs because it's now too late to purchase it elsewhere and have it delivered on time for the party on Saturday. This means no chair covers for my chairs which are in several different colors.

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“We always advertise on our website approximate arrival time if item is out of stock. Additionally before parcel ships out, we send out Email including item list that is included in this particular parcel and regarding the out of stock item. We provide customer approximate arrival date, plus we offer them alternatives. I am sure you will have such kind of Email sent to you also. Please check inbox.
The arrival date was approximate it was not guaranteed date, we also offered alternatives I am so sorry no other color or style worked for you
So finally as asked, we removed and refunded
parcel 1Z3Y28X90331822901
can track on www.ups.com”

Poor customer service

"I was very disappointed with my efavor order. First I was never informed that one of my items was on back order and it was not till two weeks later that I was told when I followed up on the order. I change the item and the next day I am following up to make sure item is shipping and I am informed that another item was not available. With an event less than two weeks away this was very sad, I ended up canceling all the order."

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

I see regrettably event was very close and no other item worked for you so was cancelled”

Easy Ordering, Quick/Accurate Delivery

"Website was easy to use, products and details were clear and accurate. If an item was out of stock it was noted is big red print along with the re-stock date. Although some of the items I purchased were currently out of stock (back ordered), they still shipped earlier than the re-stock date. I was very pleased with my experience. "

Wedding Jitters

"The shipment of Table Cloths and Chair Covers came in earlier than expected. Is of good quality !"

Share eFavorMart.com's store rating

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.