Stores > eFavorMart.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.17/10 3.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.57/10 1.57/10
2017-01-17

Great Customer Service, quick shipping, and Great Products!

"I was a little concerned at first because I got an email from them stating that one of the items I had ordered was out of stock.

However, it was extremely easy to get a hold of customer service on their site, using the live chat feature, and the agent who helped me was great. They got in a shipment of the item I needed, and I got my delivery about four days later.

The items are very nice, and I was super happy about the price.

Thanks a bunch!

This review was modified by enchantedstargazer on January 19 2017 08:45:04 AM

2017-01-09

ROBBED

"RECEIVED ORDER PAID $198.29 INCLUDED FREE SHIPPING RETURN ALL EXCEPT $7.00 SELECTED MERCHANDISE CREDIT TO AVOID 20% RESTOCKING FEE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR POLICY. I WAS REFUNDED $59.57 AND CHARGED ME THE RESTOCKING FEE ANYWAY MY RECEIPT CLEARLY STATES "NO RESTOCKING FEE APPLIES" WHEN I INQUIRED ABOUT THE MERCHANDISE CREDIT THEY COULDN'T PROVIDE A VALID ANSWER, WHEN ASKED WHERE WAS THE REST OF MY REFUND THEY STILL COULD ACCOUNT FOR HOW THEY RETAINED $134.40 AND CLAIMED IT WAS TOO LATE TO OFFER TO REFUND ME A MERCHANDISE CREDIT WHICH ONLY ACCOUNTS FOR $22.41 I WILLNEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AND INFORMING ALL MY COLLEAGUES AND EVERYONE I KNOW TO NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH EFAVORMART AND INFORMING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU OF THEIR SHADY PRACTICES"

2016-12-26

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

"This is the WORST COMPANY that you could ever buy anything from.
I bought 36 sets of their 20X10 Fairy net Lights and they are CRAP!! I spent $61.99 per set and they are not worth the money.
They are very cheaply made and fall apart just trying to take them out of their boxes.
2 Sets didn't even work right out of the boxes, and 10 other sets have rows or sections of lights that are out that I can not get to work.
I tried to contact the company to get an exchange or a refund which they will not do. They said all they can do is give me 20% off my next purchase. Why would I buy anything else from this Company?
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU WANT CRAP THAT WONT WORK!

This review was modified by mmoore06 on December 26 2016 03:09:42 PM

2016-12-15

Be aware --- YOU WILL NEVER BE RIGHT, disapointment

"I have ordered several orders from this site and was very happy with products. however on my last order, I ordered more of the items I had previously ordered. The color of the tulle previously ordered did not match the color I ordered this time. In trying to explain to customer service what happened, they said "i'm sorry, this is now the color we have". I requested a refund, but I now have to pay the 20% promotion of that day, return items and pay for shipping. This order was of almost $100.00, my refund is of around $65.00.
Be aware your fault or not, you will not get your total amount back.

2016-11-29

DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER

"They claimed they could not deliver because it was Thanksgiving. Zero communication about the delay, no shipping - and then after said "Sorry you need to pay for higher shipping to guarantee your order to get it by the date you need." A laughing joke.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE ORDERING FROM CANADA***

2016-11-09

Not Happy!

"I ordered a 5x7 gift bag they sent me a 4x6. I asked them to send me the right one but instead I had to fight just to get a refund in gift certificate form. The bag $1.97 but shipping more then $6.00, So I still ended up paying for the damn gift bags TWICE! EVEN THOUGH THEY MESSED UP MY ORDER!! Never ordering from them again. I actually thought I found a good place to order party supplies from, boy was I wrong. No wonder they don't have a phone number to call them. Lesson learned NEVER ORDER FROM A PLACE ONLINE THAT DOESN'T HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT THEM!!"

This review was modified by RomiePW on November 09 2016 05:53:23 PM

2016-10-21

Ridiculous, Horrible,

"Do not shop here!!!! I ordered a burgundy organza bag. It came back red!!! When I tried to have the correct item, the customer rep gave me excuses that they are hard to produce and will not always be the same color! What, how is that possible.... you are supposed to be a company. I will be contacting BBB about this!!! I am extremely disappointed and upset. Please save yourself and your money!!!!! :( "

2016-10-11

Horrible

"How is it that you charge for me to return a product I don't like. Very unsatisfied with the product I received. It looked nothing like the pictures. I paid a total of $17 that I apparently won't be getting back because the return label is $9 and a staff member said you won't be shipping me a label. You really need to REVISE that part of your return label and NOT CHARGE people for your horrible product. Will never use or recommend this website to anyone. I really wish I wouldve never bought anything from you. Waste of money and my time. Super frustrated. And your customer service members need more training. "

This review was modified by Leticiaram on October 11 2016 07:45:47 PM

2016-10-08

Poor customer service

"I tried to get printed "100 Personalized Cupcake Purse Favor Boxes for my wedding rushed.
The actual confirmation email showed what was supposed to be printed. Information on the website stated they couldn't print foreign accents etc but it didn't say the letter would omitted completely. So when we got the boxes I was surprised to see a letter omitted from my name. ......THE POOR ACCESS to service and POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE is why I would give this company a 1. I had to get their phone number from my credit card statement. And when I called voice mail was full and no one would answer. The online chat was the only way to communicate. They wanted me to spend more money to correct the problem. If they wanted me to pay for shipping I would have done that but they wanted me to pay for a whole new set of boxes. I went to a local printer and they corrected the problem FOR FREE. Now that is service. Be very careful with this company.

This review was modified by myjnkmail2011 on October 08 2016 12:14:21 AM

2016-10-06

Expensive exchange

"Please make sure you do not need to exchange anything. I was instructed to order more of what I wanted and just ship back to even exchange. I would have to pay shipping back. Went to my local post office and it was going to cost $120 to ship back on a $157 order. They got it down to $91 but that is insane. I got with CS and they offered a cheaper shipping but it was still going to be more than one third of my order. The rep did not seem to mind. It was all in their fine print. My mistake. This is why I hate dealing with online companies that do not have a reputable customer service department. Expensive lesson learned. "

This review was modified by MDavis319 on October 06 2016 05:52:07 PM

2016-10-02

Great quality, prompt arrival, great deals!

"I ordered quite a few things this past month for a bridal shower and for a wedding of 170 guests. I loved every item I purchased! I ordered polyester round table cloths, rectangle tablecloths , and personalized favor boxes. The shipped really quickly and the products were exactly as described and packaged really well. Thank you EFavormart. I will be shopping with you again and again !!!!! "

This review was modified by R.balde on October 02 2016 04:55:02 AM

2016-09-18

Excellent Runners

"Purchased 10 table runners for my granddaughters birthday party. I purchased the satin in several shades & the organza in pinks.
Could not say enough on the quality. Arrived in perfect time and just added to the appearance we were trying to achieve. Great prices & description of color is percise!

2016-09-17

Frosted Votives

"Arrived quickly. Packaged well. Nothing broken. Quality product. Will use soon. "

2016-09-13

Beware!!! Your wedding day could be ruined by this company if your not careful.

"My wedding was this past weekend 9/10/2016. I place my order for 155 chair covers in April with lots of other wedding items from all over the world. When the large box arrived, I opened the box, inspected the item for quality and put it aside as I did with every other order. Upon arrival to or venue on Friday night, my team was applying the chair covers. To my horror, the box only contained 100 chair covers. As you can imagine how upset I was. I was even more upset when I returned from the wedding I contacted customer service. There was no feeling of apology or compassion about what this did to me on my wedding weekend. They basically blamed me for not opening and counting within the return policy of 30 days and offered me a 5% discount on a future order then a $25 dollar credit then $50. All I wanted was my money back for the missing 55 covers or at least the 55 covers. NOPE. Just kept stating the policy. How can they not understand that after an incident like this, why would one ever order from the again. I asked for a telephone number and names of senior management and they refused to give me that. They said that I could send an e-mail to customer service and they would see that it is forwarded to them. Right, like that will really happen. I will continue to try and get my $ back, but from the looks of some of the reviews on this sight, it will be unlikely. To other brides, use a company that put the customer first, this company certainly did not."

This review was modified by jlindie on September 13 2016 08:06:44 PM

2016-09-13

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID I SAY EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRR

"I had ordered custom printed small favor boxes for a couple who was having a destination wedding. When the boxes came, there was a crease ON EVERY BOX LID! It looked like it happened when the lid went into the printer) The printing was sub standard to say the least. There were "globs" of ink on the couples names, so you weren't really sure if it was an a, e, o, u or a s or a n when you read their names. But the crease on the lid was the worst!

I sent an email and photos and much TO MY DISMAY...their replay was "We are sorry about this. We can offer you a 30% discount code towards your new purchase."~~~~~ Well, the couple wasn't having anything to do with this company and they did not think the order would have come in time before they left.

So, I lost my sale & customers. I have asked them to credit my PAY PAL account .....and no, that DID NOT HAPPEN. And Almonds were to go into the boxes, but since the couple did not WANT ANY MORE HASSLE, I am out even more $$$$ due to the cost of the almonds.

So thanks for nothing and you can look for the defective boxes coming back to you shortly as the couple and myself have no use for them. I expected better from this company.....SMH!

Share eFavorMart.com's store rating

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,445 merchant members.