• Address: 13155 Railroad Ave, City of Industry, California

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.07/10 3.07/10

"Have ordered from efavormart a few times before & have always had a great experience!"

"I have not received the order!"

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“Sorry to hear that. Order usually ships out within 24-48 hours. Transit time depends on the shipping method you select. For flat rate/free shipping, transit time ranges from 7-10 business day.
Please kindly check the Email as we send out shipping confirmation to every customer as soon as we ship them, including the parcel number and tracking link, so customer can have an idea about delivery time. I am sure you will have one too. If you are unable to locate it, you are more than welcome to contact us via Live chat or Email and we will provide you once again, hope it helps.”

"I requested 4 days delivery as I had an event early Friday morning. The package came after 12 noon on Friday. On 12/8 I was chatting with someone from the online chat and I told them it was imperative that I received that package by close of business Thursday December 11th. .....there was no indication that I wouldn't. Very disappointed and will not shop there again. I'm now waiting to see if I will get a full refund. "

“Order was shipped on 8 Monday first working day from our side
please note ship day does not count in shipping time frame
So order shipped on 8, according to ship method you chose (taking 5 bus days) should deliver on 12 and it was delivered on 12
so sorry refused it, no any kind of delay from our side, so once parcel return we arrange refund accordingly
Please note no one guarantee delivery time exactly, we can tell you date, but UPS may deliver till end of the day”

"still waiting for the package. the postal service missed delivery date."

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“We received your email as well and replied that post office received your goods on 15, so please allow them 2-3 bus day for delivery”

"Awesome, quick, professional!"

"The H in one of the two words in the top line was mis cast/struck on each of the 500 matchbooks. "

"Always prompt with good quality products."

"I started purchasing decorations for my 50th birthday party and I chose eFavorMart.com. I was really satisfied with the products purchased. The quality was great and price even better. Product was delivered within a week. I will use this vendor again."

"I love the pricing, special sales and fast shipping.
Thank you so much. Your prices are the best on the web:)

"very good quality at an excellent price!"

"The team responded quickly to my emails, and thanks to that I was able to get my shipment fixed in time for my party. It is scheduled to arrive this same Friday! I'm very excited. "

"I would not recommend this company. They shorted me ribbon that I needed for 275 favors - we were 50 ribbons short on the spool they sent me!!! They insisted it wasn't their fault. Why do you do live chat - I like to talk with the human. I will never use efavormart again. "

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“we can guarantee no one would reply this way
please send us detailed email so we can check your case further”

"Exactly what I ordered amd expected it to be. "

"Heads up to anyone out there - any question AT ALL about the color, make sure "you consult with them first" before placing order. Such a disappointment that GOLD meant gross yellow and not metallic. Ordered beautiful napkins for my parents 50th anniversary party. Turnaround time fantastic. However, erroneously placed order for wrong GOLD and was basically told you should have checked first. Was beyond impressed with this company to start with. Will never order again."

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“We would like to apologize if the items did not work for you. Our pictures are quite accurate; color of item will be as pictured. Please use our picture online as reference for actual product color, make sure that is the shade/color that you are looking for.”

"Item as pictured. Fast shipping. Great for the value."

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.