Stores > eFavorMart.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.22/10 5.22/10

Wedding decorations Roulette

"Don't do it. Just don't.

The prices look enticing but you're playing a dangerous game of whether or not you'll receive your wedding items.

Say you order 3 things, the third is on back order but they will ship it all in 2 weeks when it comes in. A month later item C finally is in stock BUT now A and B are out of stock so they say it will take 3-4 more weeks for them to come in. Only then will your order ship. Another month goes by and item B come is but only 10 units of A arrives and you ordered 20. By the time they get ANOTHER shipment of A, item C is now out of stock again.

Your wedding is over and you lose.

Rep reply posted May-25-2016

A rep from eFavorMart.com, yaya4380, has responded

“We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We always advertise on our website approximate arrival time if item is out of stock. Additionally before parcel ships out, we send out Email including item list that is included in this particular parcel and regarding the out of stock item. We provide customer approximate arrival date, plus we offer them alternatives. I am sure you will have such kind of Email sent to you also. Please check inbox. ”

Happy customer

"Great buying experience. Items are as described and prompt shipment. I love the free shipping."

Poor Service

"I ordered several items for my wedding. I qualified for free shipping, but I went ahead and paid the shipping and handling cost to ensure my items would be here for my wedding. I received my box torn in pieces. My navy blue table runners were not included on the shipping label or in the box. It took me three days to live chat with someone since they DO NOT HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER. only to be told they were on back order. They lied and said they sent out an email, weird that I received two other emails from them but not this one. There was nothing they could do and now I do not have table runners due their POOR communication and lack of customer service. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, BECAUSE ITS NO GUARANTEE YOUR STUFF IS IN STOCK AND THEY WILL NOT LET YOU KNOW IF ITS ON BACK ORDER EITHER! "

This review was modified by kking090 on May 24 2016 07:05:26 AM
Rep reply posted May-25-2016

A rep from eFavorMart.com, yaya4380, has responded

“We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Seems like you have not checked or was forwarded to spam folder
For now order shipped and on the way to you, parcel :1Z3Y28X90336269153
can track on www.ups.com
Delivered On:
Friday, 05/20/2016 at 11:37 A.M.
Left At:
Side Door

2016-05-23

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! CHEAP PRODUCT & BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I am just so amazed that these people are still in business with the way they handle their customer service. I placed an order for table skirting. For one, they came in the wrong color. I was told that the offer no guarantee that the colors will all be the same. Nice to know... NOW. Of course it doesn't say that on their website. When you order silver, you expect them all to be silver, not SOMEWHAT silver. Secondly, the skirts were already falling apart before I could get them out of the bag. Not only that... they were made incorrectly. The velcro was put on the finished side of the skirt and the unfinished (not hemmed) side of the skirt was what was left showing. When I complained, I was told that this was how their product was made and no one else complains. I find that very hard to believe. So then they tried to tell me that if I returned the product, I would have to pay the return shipping AND pay a 20% restocking fee....when it's damaged product! Or, I could return the product (again at my expense) and exchange it, but they would have to charge me 10% shipping surcharge because I was given a discount on shipping that was nowhere said to me when I placed the order. I find it hard to believe as well since I had to pay express shipping to get them to me. I have spent hours talking with customer service only to be met with the same non-helpful answers. Obviously they care as much about their customers as they do about sending out quality product. In the end, the customer service agent just closed the chat on me and left. Nice :-) "

This review was modified by JosephineSchmo on May 23 2016 12:20:14 PM
Rep reply posted May-24-2016

A rep from eFavorMart.com, yaya4380, has responded

“I am so sorry to hear such feedback, agent never left chat seems like was technical issue
agent offered alternatives I am so sorry none of them worked
Please kindly chat back so we can discuss this further”

2016-05-21

"I am very satisfied with the goods that i receive each time that i order. Have been placing orders for the past three years and will continue to do so. The products are of a very high standard.

2016-05-20

Horrible Service

"I'm from Canada and placed an order paying for it on my credit card. I ordered flowers for my upcoming wedding. The order came to my door COD I refuse to pay for it again and refused delivery. I contacted this company to ensure UPS returned it. This company told me that they were refusing to have it returned. I contact UPS and was told it is no longer in the system and that I am out my money around $200 Canadian. This company has done nothing to help the situation and I would be very leery of anyone ordering from them especially if you are from another country. Very disappointed. "

This review was modified by Neveragain1111111 on May 20 2016 06:23:55 PM
Rep reply posted May-21-2016

A rep from eFavorMart.com, yaya4380, has responded

“ That is not for shipping. That is customs/duty taxes which is charged by your country and is the responsibility of the buyer. We already ship in a way to decrease amount of customs/duty as much as possible on the package to help our buyers save. Otherwise, it would have been substantially more. Unfortunately, the only way to avoid customs/duty would be to purchase from sellers/sites in your own country.”

2016-05-20

"I only received 67 out 100 boxes"

A rep from eFavorMart.com, yaya4380, has responded

“So strange to hear that as these boxes you ordered come in pack of 100 pcs, please kindly check the box again, if not there, please contact us via live chat or email so we can assist you accordingly ”

Speechless!

"I order the dasmask and black fabric to do my card box. More gorgeous in person!!!"

DIDN"T SPELL THE GROOM'S NAME CORRECT ON THE NAPKINS

"Needed more napkins so I put in a RUSH order and paid for 2 DAY shipping. Got them today, 2 days before my daughters, and they spelled the groom's name wrong!! I will not be using the company ever again!!"

A rep from eFavorMart.com, yaya4380, has responded

“Here is the text you entered while placing an order "Line 1- 20 Character max per line: Courtney & Levi"-can you please explain how was your print done? ”

2016-05-19

Customer Service is unconcerned.

"Shipments received either were missing items or the items were damaged. It is very apparent that the persons packing my order does not care about their job and there is no quality control in place. I received a wine bottle stopper that comes in a gift box, however, the item and box were severely smashed and it was apparent that it was placed in my order after it was smashed. 8 packages of Ivory Organza Sashes were damaged and appeared to have been exposed to some type of liquid which resulted in fading and soiled sashes. Burlap Bows were missing the pins and several items were not received. Several e-mails and chats were conducted with the e-favormart staff, however, staff ignored the e-mails and upon subsequent chatting with the staff I was advised to resend my concerns and photos to customer service only to be met yet again with no response. I returned all items that were of issue, and as of this date, I have only found that I was credited $2.18 on my credit card. The credit received, was without explanation or correspondence of any sort from any efavormart staff. The company does not provide for the customer to call and speak with a representative as all contact is via e-mail or chat, therefore, it is almost impossible to handle major concerns and the staff appear to be unconcerned. It is imperative, for good customer service, that phone contact be afforded when the customer is informing them that the e-mails and chats are ineffective. I am very dissatisfied with the service and will likely have to pursue the company in a legal manner to receive a resolution,"

A rep from eFavorMart.com, yaya4380, has responded

“We would like to thank you for your feedback, your comments are very important for us. We will definitely forward the query to the packaging, as well as a delivery company to prevent this happen again.
About these 2 orders, please kindly contact us vie live chat or email so we can check this case by details and provide you most accurate reply”

Lovely!

"I was really pleased with the organza bags, all the colors were lovely and sizes were appropriate. Try will definitely add to my product. "

2016-05-18

Not good after first wash

"I used my chair covers and sashes first time May 7th washed them the next day and 15 of the 60 came apart so no I'm not exactly happy.

This review was modified by enchant_allure on May 18 2016 12:39:54 PM

A rep from eFavorMart.com, yaya4380, has responded

“So strange to hear such feedback, Despite the prices are low, we offer highest quality compared to price. We have been on business for a long time and can assure you you will not be able to find company like us offering items such at low price , but despite this fact do not forget quality we provide.
Can you please explain how you washed them? ”

Very Nice!!!

"I looked all over for a black and white checked tablecloth for our dining table. Everywhere I looked, they were either obviously poorly made, or wildly expensive, or both. The price on this cloth was amazing, so I took a chance. It is of wonderful quality, arrived quickly, and looks great on my table!! We have a wedding coming up and I will not hesitate to use efavorMart for our wedding needs. Thank you so much!!!"

2016-05-17

Not Happy

"AFter placing an order and expecting it to arrive by the date I needed and also after receiving a confirmation email that it was placed successfully, but only to find out after the above that my order was on backorder I was extremely unhappy.
I already waited to decide to place the order and had just enough time to receive and didn't see thee email immediately as I was busy preparing for the event. So I went into panic mode after not receiving and finally found the email about it not arriving and ugghhh, not happy.

A rep from eFavorMart.com, yaya4380, has responded

“We always advertise on our website approximate arrival time if item is out of stock. Additionally before parcel ships out, we send out Email including item list that is included in this particular parcel and regarding the out of stock item. We provide customer approximate arrival date, plus we offer them alternatives. I am sure you will have such kind of Email sent to you also. Please check inbox.
I am so sorry you had to cancel order as the arrival date was not acceptable for you”

2016-05-16

"This was a very difficult experience. My order kept being delayed because back ordered items became available then other items on my order were back ordered. I thought I'd never get my order shipped. The only way I found to communicate was through live chat. I don't think I'll order again."

A rep from eFavorMart.com, yaya4380, has responded

I see order 1766007 shipped and delivered on 12 may, hope you are satisfied with the order”

Share eFavorMart.com's store rating

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,589 merchant members.