Stores > eFavorMart.com

Customer service: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10

2016-02-09

Sale Price

"I love the 40 % off but the extra % off. I use this site all the time and refer friends and family also. Efavor mart have excellent customer service on phone and online."

Horrible service

"So not happy with this company, got charged out the **** for the items and got a surprise bill when it was delivered tried to sort it all out and getting the run around! The table cover I also received was no better than dollar store quality and when I tried to contact the company to get to talk to a person to sort out my problems they don't bother calling to help! I recommend looking elsewhere for your stuff "

This review was modified by Rorisonmackinnon on February 09 2016 04:33:45 AM

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“So strange and sad to hear such feedback from our customer, may I ask reason what caused such rate of our company please?
I checked on your order, I assume you mean tax fees that are regulated by your country office?
That is not for shipping. That is customs/duty taxes which is charged by your country and is the responsibility of the buyer. We already ship in a way to decrease amount of customs/duty as much as possible on the package to help our buyers save. Otherwise, it would have been substantially more. Unfortunately, the only way to avoid customs/duty would be to purchase from sellers/sites in your own country.”

Flattened Flowers

"So I ordered here because the flowers they sell come in bulk reasonably priced. . .got my flowers today. They came in a tightly packed box. 3 sets of 12 bouquets Smashed tightly and Flattened in a box. By the way the torquise on this website is Malibu Blue it's not even close to Teal. So if you enjoy Smashed flowers order away. . ."

This review was modified by Skyzthalimit84 on February 08 2016 07:41:27 PM

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“To fluff up the flowers, please put on top of the steamer. This will fluff up the flowers nicely. If you do not have a steamer, you can boil a pot of water and hold the flowers to the steam that rises from the boiling water.
We would like to thank you for your feedback, your comments are very important for us. We will definitely forward the query to the packaging, as well as a delivery company to prevent this happen again.”

Amazing

"everything was nicely packed and better than what I was expecting! I recommend ordering from them! Thank you!"

2016-02-08

Ingredients but no recipe.

"Product was fine but it would have been helpful to have the proportions of water to beads included with the product. "

2016-02-08

The best customer service, best price, and best product

"I forgot to order one more table cloth when I submitted the request. I called eFavorMart 4 hours later, they helped me out right away. Within 6 minutes, I got the new confirmation with adding one more table cloth on my list. I received all my items, and I love all of them. I will come back for other items in the future. Thanks again! "

Cheap good quality flowers

"Not bad for what we paid for. I'm getting married in may and I'm very glad I found this website. Instead of spending $1000+, we only spent like $200 at most and we got alot of flowers"

2016-02-08

If the Chair cover don't fit...............

"Although I liked the quality of the fabric..... the chair covers were too narrow for my chairs. I have ordered chair covers from other companies and they fit perfectly therefore I never thought I would have this issue. I did not realize this company charges a restocking fee and the postage the company paid to send the original order. Because of this, it was not even worth sending the products back (it would cost me over $17 for a $46 order). "

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“We give our customers very flexible return procedure, which means you can return items back within 30 days after receiving them. We do not ask why are you returning them, does not fit? Color not as expected? No worries, just ship them back. Regrettably, all orders are applied 20 % restocking fee. So sure you would not loose whole money, this restocking fee is to cover the fee our company had to pack this parcel for you. We thank you for your understanding.”

blacked-out!

"The container for the invisible remote controlled lites, was open and several of the lites will not operate , I am hoping that once I replace the batteries (sucks!!) that they will function properly. I have ordered products from efavormart in the past and was very satisfied."

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“So sad and strange to hear such feedback as we never had complain before
Please kindly contact us soon as possible VIA LIVE CHAT ON OUR WEBSITE or email and will do our best to assist you further. Every feedback that customer gives us matter of course and thank you so much for helping us improving our service”

Very satisfied

"I am very happy with the product as well as the turn around time of delivery"

great site

"reasonable and product was fine for price, quick shipping"

Classic partying!!!

"Excited to own and no longer needing to rent, very affordable."

Black and White Table Cloths

"It was easy to order on the website and it took about 3 days to process the order for shipping. Table linens were just as expected. I would buy from them again."

Happy Buyer

"I received my order in a timely fashion and was VERY satisfied with the product! Thank you so much for being there!! It is a pleasure doing business with you!"

2016-02-08

Very fast shipping! Great prices ????

"I love everything about efavormart!!"

Share eFavorMart.com's store rating

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.