• Address: 13155 Railroad Ave, City of Industry, California

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.03/10 5.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10

"Good quality items and the absolute best price compared to any other company!"

"Quick and easy. Thank you! These were cheap and just what I was looking for. "

"The beads were just as described and will work perfectly in our party setting."

"Great prices and good quality. I paid 50 dollars for decorations that would have cost 4 times that amount anywhere else. "

"Nice material, fast shipping"

"The pricing I received on products ordered from eFavorMart were better than anywhere else I could find. They promptly shipped my order and it was delivered in perfect condition. I'll order from eFavorMart again. Thank You!"

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“We are trying to provide our valued customers most unforgettable shopping experience and we work to improve it daily. Such sweet feedback from you is what gives us a big stimulus and inspiration to continue serving you this way!”

"Great product! Great service!"

"The product is of very good quality, it arrived sooner than I expected. It was great"

"I had to return an item and found it very difficult to find the informaiton I needed. I talked to the live online chat person and they would only refer me to the policy. When I tried to ask a question about the policy they refused to answer my question. The quality of what I ordered was not wonderful. the glass has bubbles in it and is unevenly cut."

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“Very sad and strange to hear such feedback about our agent. We have all high professionals trying to help you 24 hours a day. I can guarantee none of our agents would be rude not to mention unprofessional. We surely look into this further and can guarantee non of our customer would ever receive unsatisfied service.”

"Delivery was fast and what I ordered was perfect! I would reccomend them to anyone I can see myself using them in the future!!"

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

"The products arrived in a timely fashion, but were far from how they were described. The "chiffon" I ordered isn't a flowy chiffon as the description says at all. The fabric is cheap, and un-usable for the project I purchased it for."

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“We would like to apologize if the items did not work for you. Despite this fact, you are certainly welcome to follow our exchange instructions to return for an exchange for different items or refund. Please check on our FAQ page, or get on our live chat for immediate help.”

"Sent us the wrong vases. Sent clear instead of white."

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“We are so sorry if you accidentally ordered clear instead of white
as you see from the invoice as well, we received order for :
24" Clear Eiffel Tower Vases-12pc

"I bought a TON of stuff from eFavorMart (table runners, chair covers, mirrors, vases) and I was very satisfied with the products and DEFINITELY the prices! Only problem I had was that 4 of the mirrors were shattered when I received them (UPS is partially to blame I'm sure). The customer service was great to deal with and I was refunded my money instantly. I will most certainly be buying from here again. "

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“We would like to thank you for your feedback, your comments are very important for us. We will definitely forward the query to the packaging, as well as delivery company to prevent this happen again.”

"Great experience, easy to use site. Order came quickly and was exactly what I ordered. Thank you"

"Items were received as promised. Everything I ordered was top quality...I was a little worried because of the great prices, but in the end very satisfied with everything I received. Our party turned out great and we received many compliments on the linens and decorations."

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.