Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.42/10 6,146 reviews

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
    eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • eFavorMart.com contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10

All 6,146 Customer Reviews

"I was very pleased with the quick delivery and that EVERYTHING, that I ordered was EXACTLY as described. Also great prices. "

"Communication at the beginning regarding shipping could have been a little clearer, but items were exactly as described in excellent condition and shipped when expected. Would definitely order from again."

"Package was delivered as expected.Great quality and price. The only thing I would have liked different is the packaging. The kissing balls should have been packed in plastic prior to boxing the item. "

"Great price snd quality. The Cinderella slipper is the perfect size for our butter cream mints. Our Cinderella Ball is October and each guest will get s little slipper. "

"Just what I ordered and in good time!"

"Great price for quality pew bows! "

"The monograms I ordered, arrived damaged. One of the letters had been tarnished by the welder. The quality was not acceptable. I still have it if you would like to see it.
My wedding is 3 days away so this added additional stress. Would not purchase from your company again.

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“So strange to hear monogram arrived damaged as we pack them so carefully and quality is so high. I could not locate your order details due to insufficient info but come via live chat or Email we surely solve this case for you!”

"I have ordered before from this company and always appreciate the great prices. Was disappointed with the white kissing balls I ordered. Two of them are missing roses and it leaves a gaping hole. I will have to purchase more roses to fill in. Wish that someone had checked before putting them in the box.

Other than that the order was great.

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“That is extremely unusual to hear about our kissing balls , vary rare such case. Sure we pass feedback to delivery company as looks like they got damaged in transit. We can assure you we check every item and they are in 100 % brand new as we do not even rent them. Meanwhile please contact us via live chat or email so as courtesy we can rebate for such inconvenience”

"delivery was quick and item was exactly what I wanted"

"It shipped way faster than expected, order was correct with no complaints. "

"Quick delivery! Awesome service."

"I'm happy we receive verry quickly our order today!

I was just surprise with you work method, phone call, questions, private details without beein informed before, even an explanation message information on the site for customer abroad USA!

This is very important information for offshore customer.

I had to pay a duty supplement of 233€.

Anyway clothe seems to be good quality may be little more thike will be better.

Thank you.

Papitsho

"The merchandise was received in a timely matter. There are many choices for different occasions."

"The favor bags I received were nice. The cake boxes were decent looking as well. I would order from this company again if needed. "

"Some of the ribbons were missing some of the information and I paid for 3 day shipping and received it in 6 days. "

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“No order found due to insufficient info. If you chose 3 day , no way it would take 6 days for transit unless you had personalized items in your order that need production time. Please do not mislead others, either provide order number here or contact us so we can check exact date order, ship date and so on”