• eFavorMart.com eFavorMart.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.79/10 5.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.04/10 5.04/10

"great, received quickly. A few were scratched though."

"Flowers a lot smaller than they appear online but they will work for my project. "

"delivered as promised. I like ordering from efavormart!!"

"great service as always. thank you"

"Great products at great prices"

"The items that I ordered were very good and satisfying. The shipping was on time and their connection with customer was also good. Happy with my ordered items. "

"I placed an order for flowers and they were delayed by a week but after a week I contact them to get an update and then I was told 1-2 weeks. After that I had to contact them again and then I was told 3-4week. I should be updated when the orders are delayed. Othman that their customer service is great????. "

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“We always advertize on our website approximate arrival time if item is out of stock. Additionally before parcel ships out, we send out Email including item list that is included in this particular parcel and regarding the out of stock item. We provide customer approximate arrival date, plus we offer them alternatives. I am sure you will have such kind of Email sent to you also. Please check inbox.”

"Happy to have ordered from efavormart. They are one of my favorite companies"

"Very happy with this company "

"good product, great price!"

"products ordered were delivered on time and in good condition, also the prices were reasonable."

"this company is what I wanted and more I advise you to buy rather than rent. I was going to rent chair cover that were $3 I purchase them for 1.50 . I would be ordering from this company again the quality of the material met all my needs and moreI will spread the word about this website and will be ordering again. thank you"

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“Great to hear that, we try our best to satisfy our customers and all your feedback is very very important, so thanks for sharing!”

"Very Pleased with my order. Very reasonably Priced and My Party Favors Looked Great in the Pink Organza bays! Will be Back! Jennie, Connecticut! Feb 2015"

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

"The were quick and so very affordable."

"Napkins look yellow instead of the gold I ordered!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“Sometimes, due to the different resolution settings in each monitor and computer, it is possible that the actual shade may be slightly different from the color you see on your screen. Our pictures are quite accurate; color of item will be as pictured. Please use our picture online as reference for actual product color, make sure that is the shade/color that you are looking for.
Please note that is the shade we stock for personalized gold napkins”

Share eFavorMart.com's store rating

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.