• eFavorMart.com eFavorMart.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.89/10 6.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.79/10 5.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.81/10 5.81/10

"It was great. The item were just as good as the description on the website showed. No complications and easy to order."

"Janice from Delaware, I was very satisfy with my purchase, everything was well wrapped and boxed. Delivery was very fast."

"Quick processing and shipping time! Grest quality. "

"Not a fan of the return policy. Otherwise my items are all great!"

"The delivery was quick and the product is good. Very good price! The only change I would make is a change in the return policy. It would be great if free return shipping could be included on exchanges. Thank you"

modified review Rep reply posted May-21-2015

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“We offer very flexible return policy for customers who change mind or just do not like the way item looks like. no worries, you are certainly welcome to follow our exchange instructions to return for an exchange for different items or refund. Please check on our FAQ page, or get on our live chat for immediate help.
Regrettably, we do not offer free return label service, thank you for your suggestion, we will pass to the competent department”

"The ítems arribes sobre that expected and are Of great qualitu. Will definitely buy from you in the future."

"I bought twice from efavormart.com and I was completely
satisfied with trheir products, and they have very good prices.

"Merchandise was delivered in a timely manner and I was pleased with the product.

"Love my tablecloth...nice quality, great color, arrived quickly!"

"Very pleased with my order! It arrived fast and quality merchandise, will order again from them!"

"I was so happy with the boxes. Good quality and the free printing on them came out Exactly how I wanted. Would definitely recommend to someone. And they shipped fast too. "

"I used them for my daughter's graduation from high school as party favors"

"fast shipping,,,,items ordered were in stock....no surprises!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2015

yaya4380, eFavorMart.com rep has responded

“Great to hear that, we try our best to satisfy our customers and all your feedback is very very important, so thanks for sharing!”

"Great experience. ..thanks efavormart#"

"Awsome products! Nothing looked cheap and way lower price than if I had rented."

Share eFavorMart.com's store rating

eFavorMart.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eFavorMart.com is a merchant member
eFavorMart.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.