Stores > Eders.com

• Customer Support: 516 656 0808
    • Business Hours: 9-5 eastern m-f

2016-01-25

never again

"I ordered a Trophy Ridge React Pro sight a week ago. It said 3-4 days on shipping, but still hasn't arrived and all customer service can tell me is that it has shipped. The tracking number I was given just says " pre shipment information has been sent to usps." I contacted contacted customer service and they said that tracking information usually isn't available until the package is delivered which makes no sense because I'll obviously know when it's at my doorstep! First and last time ordering from this company. I'd rather pay a few extra dollars and receive fast and reliable shipping."

2016-01-03

"I have delt with eders multiple times. I am extremely satisfied with their service especially with how quickly they ship items after the order has been placed. The prices are great and they offer any assistance you may need every single time I've asked a question. I would refer any of my friends to this site as I normally do. And many of my friends in the archery community use their website."

2015-09-04

"Worst return policy I've experienced in my life. If you merely break the tab on a box they consider the item opened and will not return it. Even if you didn't open the item they charge an OUTRAGEOUS 20% restocking fee. That's $33 for my $165 item! I will NEVER order anything from this site again when there are plenty of other retailers that will a) return an item as long as it hasn't been used and b) not charge a restocking fee at all."

2015-01-26

"Generally very good prices, but be sure not to make any mistakes when ordering. I meant to order a QAD HDX arrow rest for my bow, but accidentally ordered an HD. I caught the mistake just after it shipped. They charge a 20% restocking fee and don't refund the shipping. I ended up losing $35 in the end.

I think 20% is ridiculous for a non-opened, returned item. Most companies wouldn't charge for an honest mistake like that. Those that do, generally only charge 10%.

This review was modified by zgozvrm on January 26 2015 05:36:20 AM

2014-10-11

"Very fast shipping excellent service quality product"

2014-10-09

"The order shipped quickly and I had my boots in less than 4 business days."

2014-10-08

"Within minutes, I received two phone calls answering inquiries I had written in my order. Service was quick and purchases were received in perfect condition. Super satisfied!"

2014-10-05

"Fast shipping and great selection as always."

2014-10-01

"I paid for 2nd day shipping. Wanted my order on Friday not on Monday. "

2014-10-01

"Ordering was simple and the delivery fast and on time.

2014-09-27

"For less than .5 lb. Pkg. Paid over $15 to ship and took way too long to get. Need to add USPS cheaper shipping and quicker to website. 1/2 order was wrong size also."

2014-09-25

"I was shipped the wrong product because the product description didn't distinguish between materials used. I needed it to be used with composit arrows and I received one for aluminum arrows. The description didn't specify in the product part number."

2014-09-25

"Quick, complete... Very Satisfied"

2014-09-23

"Once I got the right address to the store I had my items in 2 days great service"

2014-09-21

"Quick, easy, fast, awesome!!!"

Share Eders.com's store rating

Eders.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eders.com is not a merchant member
Eders.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!