• Contact: cs@eders.com
    • Customer Support: 516 656 0808
    • Business Hours: 9-5 eastern m-f

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"All items I searched for were laid out in a logical manner. After shopping the checkout went smoothly and I received my order in two days via UPS ground. Thank you EDERS"

"Signed up, received notification I was accepted, placed order and all discounts automatically applied. Simple and easy. Thank You."

"My crossbow was supposedly shipped out last week. I continue to check on the shipper's (UPS) website and even chatted with them about my delayed crossbow. Now they say maybe today.

I know Eders does not control the shipper's trailers, but could they not build in some sort of auto check to make sure my stuff does not get delayed ( lost)?

"Great prices could use more shipping options.

"Eders does an excellent job being price competitive and their delivery is fast !"

"Had a problem with defective merchandise, no fault of Eders. Eders went above and beyond what was required to make the situation right and fast. A++ customer service. Thanks Eders"

"My package was shipped promptly and was just what I ordered."

"Every Thing as ordered, well packaged, delivered as stated"

"Prices are some of the best around and shipping was super fast"

"These guys are the best. Every order is the same. Great price right on time and outstanding service. Keep up the good work. Thanks Frank P"

"Loved my glasses got it right on time :)"

"I am a newbie in bowing. When I purchased a bow in Eders.com, I bought a bow left-handed, since in the description, there is LH, how do I know it means left-handed? When the bow arrived, I took it to archery place to adjust it, since it was too heavy, no one can open it. the person there told me it is left handed bow and the string had defects. I reported issue to eders.com right next day, mentioning it is left-handed bow in the message. The day after, I called them and told them that the string had issue, too, and I want to exchange the bow. The person picking up the phone was very rude, he said someone in my family broke the string, so no matter what, I need to pay 20% restocking fee plus returning shipping.
If you are new in bowing, I do not recommend eders.com to you, since the description on the site is not clear, the return policy is harsh and the customer service is not friendly. They concluded you are cheater before you finished your sentence.

"Great prices and always comes very fast with standard shipping. I love ordering from Eders. "

"First time I have ordered from Eders. I was very satisfied with the price of my purchase and the quick arrival of my product. I will be a repeat customer."

"the person whom I spoke with regarding the comparison of pole climbing gaffs and the tree climbing gaffs I purchased from Eders, he stated that the two were nearly identical which is bull! pole climbing gaffs have a solid small (less than 1/2 inch) point where as eders tree climbers are close to two inches with an open V design. I was very disappointed in the help I received."

Eders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eders.com is a merchant member
Eders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.