Eders.com Reviews - eders.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 711 reviews

Eders.com is a merchant member
Eders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"Order was perfect, filled quickly and correctly. It's always a bit challenging to order arrows set up on line. However, Eders has always has made them exactly to my specifications."

"As has been my prior experiences with Eders, it was very positive and I will continue to do business with them. Order was processed quickly and I received it in a timely manner. I recommend this store to everyone at my sportsmans club. "

"Great prices on great products. Fast shipping.
Questions answered on products I was not sure about.

"Fast shipment, item as described!"

"Great service, easy, and great product line."

"correctly filled and very quick and products are great

"They were quick and it was exactly what we wanted.."

"All my items were exactly what I ordered, packaged well and shipped to me very quickly. This is a great online store that has earned my future business."

"They had the item I wanted in stock and at a lower price than anyone else."

"ThankU for great product quick delivery"

"I ordered 2 archery gloves from Eders.com. They arrived on time and were cheaper than other places, even after shipping! I will definitely check Eders.com when making my next archery purchase!"

"Eders delivered my stabilizer in 4 days. Very fast processing and excellent service. I will be ordering from them again very soon. "

"Fast turn-around on my order. It's greatly appreciated."

"I recently purchased four bows from Eders and coustomer service was great! I had a few questions before I made my purchase and they were easy to talk with and made sure I had all of my questions answered. Sense then I have made more purchase with Eders because they really do have the best price. The bow price alone was thirty three dollars cheaper per bow than Bowhunter super store."

"Quick Delivery ! I'll be back."