Stores > Eders.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Eders.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-12

Dont Return Anything!!!

"I recently purchased a pair of $130 LaCrosse Hunting boots. Boots were 1 size too small so I contacted Eders, explained the issue. They gave me a return RMA so I re-purchased the correct size and returned the small ones. They charged me a 20% RESTOCKING FEE even though I repurchased the boots again from them! Do the math, 20% of $130 is $26!!! They kept $26 of mine even though I repurchased and provided them with proof of purchase. Customer service said "we have to charge a restocking fee" which is complete BS and bad customer service. I WAS a return customer, Never again will I buy from them and neither should you! What a crooked business!"

2017-06-26

Watch our for lack of description in what you are looking for.

"I just purchased a few sets of 2oz and 4oz weights for my stabilizer bar, and being new in the archery field, I "assumed" that these were the same diameter as the 1oz weights. Finding out later that the 1 oz weights are 1.35dia, and the 2oz and 4oz weights are 2.66" dia. I made the mistake of ordering the larger ones assuming they were all the 1.35dia weights. If they disclosed the diameters of these weights in the items descriptions like I am finding out that every other vendor does on their website, this wouldn't have happened. And they have the nerve to charge me to ship them back and the 2 I opened before realizing this, they will not take back. This after I spent over $300.00 with them. Worst decision I ever made, and I will never use them again for anything. You are warned."

2017-06-06

Returns...forget about it!

"I bought a bow bag that was a little too small. I returned it, almost a year ago...still waiting for my refund. They said they would refund my credit card...oh, but it's been too long (3 months). Then they said they would send me a check...haven't received it. Now they won't respond to my emails asking for a follow up to the situation. What's going on?
Update: The owner of the company contacted me and he is kindly refunding my full amount. He is paying me back my shipping and restocking costs as a way to apologize. Because of this I have altered my ratings a bit. This will be the second time I was told a check is on the way, hopefully it's true this time.

2017-04-22

Excellent Service

"I bought items for my bow and they were sent out immediately and received within 3 days. Product I received was in top condition no problems at all. Highly recommend shopping on this site!"

2017-04-20

I'm happy

"I've had great experience with Eders.com so far! I have not had to return anything, however so I cannot speak to the ease of that but other reviews make me glad there were no mistakes. My husband is very happy with his bow and I got the case I wanted for much less than our local hunting/fishing store even with the shipping!"

2016-11-02

Worst company I have ever felt with

"I spend ove 10,000 a year on hunting gear. Bought 2 different things from this company, one is as described, the other isn't. This company wants to charge me a restocking fee and full price on another product they sell. The owner is an absolute Jerk. Go anywhere else"

2016-01-25

never again

"I ordered a Trophy Ridge React Pro sight a week ago. It said 3-4 days on shipping, but still hasn't arrived and all customer service can tell me is that it has shipped. The tracking number I was given just says " pre shipment information has been sent to usps." I contacted contacted customer service and they said that tracking information usually isn't available until the package is delivered which makes no sense because I'll obviously know when it's at my doorstep! First and last time ordering from this company. I'd rather pay a few extra dollars and receive fast and reliable shipping."

2016-01-03

"I have delt with eders multiple times. I am extremely satisfied with their service especially with how quickly they ship items after the order has been placed. The prices are great and they offer any assistance you may need every single time I've asked a question. I would refer any of my friends to this site as I normally do. And many of my friends in the archery community use their website."

2015-09-04

"Worst return policy I've experienced in my life. If you merely break the tab on a box they consider the item opened and will not return it. Even if you didn't open the item they charge an OUTRAGEOUS 20% restocking fee. That's $33 for my $165 item! I will NEVER order anything from this site again when there are plenty of other retailers that will a) return an item as long as it hasn't been used and b) not charge a restocking fee at all."

2015-01-26

"Generally very good prices, but be sure not to make any mistakes when ordering. I meant to order a QAD HDX arrow rest for my bow, but accidentally ordered an HD. I caught the mistake just after it shipped. They charge a 20% restocking fee and don't refund the shipping. I ended up losing $35 in the end.

I think 20% is ridiculous for a non-opened, returned item. Most companies wouldn't charge for an honest mistake like that. Those that do, generally only charge 10%.

2014-10-11

"Very fast shipping excellent service quality product"

2014-10-09

"The order shipped quickly and I had my boots in less than 4 business days."

2014-10-08

"Within minutes, I received two phone calls answering inquiries I had written in my order. Service was quick and purchases were received in perfect condition. Super satisfied!"

2014-10-05

"Fast shipping and great selection as always."

2014-10-01

"I paid for 2nd day shipping. Wanted my order on Friday not on Monday. "

Share Eders.com's store rating

Eders.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eders.com is not a merchant member
Eders.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!