Stores > ecomElectronics

718-504-7355
      718-449-2343
      service@ecomelectronics.com
      800-790-6136

Voice your opinion! Review ecomElectronics by clicking a star below.
2017-07-21

Great customer service from Lily and staff.

"I recently purchased a order of batteries from them . Two of the batteries had some defects and slight damage from poor packaging. I notified their customer service and they offered a resolution by sending two replacement batteries and no return of the two batteries with slight defects. They said they would inspect the replacement batteries and make sure the batteries were properly packaged prior to shipping with no charge to me. They were prompt in replying to me and addressing my concerns. The other batteries I received are performing well so far and I am very satisfied with their product."

2017-06-06

worthless guarantee

"Battery bad ship $ excd costs "

2017-05-31

Horrible Response Time and Hostile Resolution to Issues

"My item never arrived and I'm currently out of $319.00 from the transaction that took place with this seller. Upon contacting the seller they took the maximum allowable time to respond which delayed the start of the fedex investigation. When the did respond they essentially told me the problem is between FedEx and myself.
Though the seller knew there was an ongoing FedEx investigation they requested that eBay close the matter in their favor. This is problematic due to the fact that if the parcel has been misplaced at the FedEx location it may ultimately get returned to the seller. In which case the seller would have my money and my solar panels.

Look a bit harder; there are much better sellers out there!!!

2015-07-28

"bought 2 scooter battery, 5 months later it was defective, they quickly replaced it under warranty, Good service! I'll buy from them again, thank"s!"

2014-12-30

"Its been an excellent shopping experience... Had a problem with the item and customer service response and willingness for resolve was amazing.. I really appreciate customer service for handling complains so well... "

2014-11-17

"What a seller with fantastic customer service.

Sometime when you get a product it just turns out to be faulty, it happens. As it turns out it happened to me with a product from this seller, I contacted them about it and they responded within the hour.
They were more than helpful, they provided trouble shooting and advice and they were happy to swap it out for me and provide return shipping.
On top of the great customer service and quick return time on my product replacement they were by far the cheapest on the batteries I required.

All round a fantastic customer experience.

2014-10-28

"I ordered 2 batteries for my weedeater from ecomElectronics and they arrived quickly and charged, ready to go. They were the correct ones for my tool and were easily installed. All of my communications with ecomElectronics were answered quickly and politely. I've dealt with many companies and ecom is one of the best and they really go the extra mile for their customers! I highly recommend them to everyone and for my future needs ecomElectronics will be my first choice. Customer service is A+. Extremely satisfied customer!"

2014-10-24

"This company sold me this piece of junk, then when i called, they sent me another piece of junk. I have had it verified by an electrician. their ceo and board of directors must be millionaires and a class action suit should filed against them. "

2014-10-13

"My order was delayed due to subpar batteries from the manufacturer, but they did not inform me of the delay until I called. I could not trace the packages because they had not shipped. They had sent me a shipment confirmation, though the package s had not shipped. They did, however, catch the problem from the manufacturer. "

2014-10-13

"I was pleased with the whole process of the purchase: the price, the free shipping, email updates, and timely delivery."

2014-10-11

"they did great in my return and were very helpful thanks "

2014-10-11

"your shipping is very fast,and the price is amazing .Every thing is easy to search and have a lot option let you choose. "

2014-10-10

"This was exactly as described and they shipped it quickly."

2014-10-09

"Quick and fast delivery. Detailed explanation on the battery online, it fitted just right with original. Less complicated process."

2014-10-09

"I have my tablet 2-09-2014 ordered and not yet received"

Share ecomElectronics's store rating

ecomElectronics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ecomElectronics is not a merchant member
ecomElectronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!