ecomElectronicCoupons

• Business Hours: 9:30 - 7 Mon-thurs
    • Fax: 718-449-2343

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"We ordered eight batteries for two UPS units from ecomElectronics because their prices and reviews were so great. Unfortunately, one of the boxes didn't hold up, and a battery was lost in shipping. I didn't think to take pictures of the damage before trash was collected that evening, but ecom was good enough to ship us out a replacement for the lost battery. Their customer service was helpful and responsive - a breath of fresh air these days, to be sure!"

I ordered 2 x 12v cells from this seller. When there was a shipping hiccup, i got angry and let them know it. They were very professional and were ready to sort the issue out right away without sounding annoyed at all.

The batteries were perfect. Thick shell, and deliver the rated aH.

I will order from here again in the future without question, as the service and quality of product is impeccable.

"I have made repeated battery purchases from ecomElectronics. I want to share how pleased I am with their customer service. I contacted them about a delay I experienced in them shipping my last order. I told them I was surprised at the delay, since all my prior orders had shipped immediately. Instead of giving me excuses or retreating to hide behind the fact that my order had still arrived within the promised delivery window, they took full ownership of the mistake and offered me a discount on my next order. Their response was timely and their attitude was professional and showed me they genuinely care about my satisfaction. I look forward to placing future orders with them. I have found that buying from ecomElectronics, I get the best value offered anywhere for Sealed Lead Acid, AGM batteries,"

"Excellent and polite customer service, they delivered a great product at the best price. "

"Positive experience, all is good."

"The item I purchased from this company works better than expected, (24 volt 5 amp battery charger). The charger is made for battery charging for mobile scooters, but I am using it as a back up battery charger in a 24 volt solar system. The price was also good as I compared it to other charger prices. when needed I will purchase from this company again."

"Great price on hard to find part I needed. Ordered during holidays and mail service was a mess (not their fault). Was a small order, but very fast response on tracking part and making sure I got it. Really rare to find such responsive customer service. Happy to use ecomElectronics and recommend highly."

"I had the most positive experience with a warranty replacement on a battery that I purchased. Customer service was helpful and very quick in responding. Due to the holidays, the shipment ended up being delayed but even in this matter I was very impressed that the delay was dealt with quickly and I received my shipment!"

"I ordered a replacement battery for my UPS. It arrived much faster than promised! Unfortunately, the terminals were slightly different from the one being replaced. I contacted the merchant, who immediately (no exaggeration) took care of the issue--and even gave me a credit for my troubles. Fast, fast responses to emails. I had never heard of this company before this order, but I told them many other companies could take a lesson from them on customer service."

"Brand New battery, bought it for my jumper starter box. Charged it up and works like a champ. Shipping was fast, emails were answered quickly. Next time I need a battery, no need to search around -- going straight to them."

"I’m so impressed with the batteries they sold me for my power wheelchair.
1. I’m impressed with the name brand quality of the batteries.
2. I’m impressed with the free shipping especially because how much they weigh.
3. I’m impressed with the price they charged me. The same brand of batteries at "Batteries Plus" would have cost me twice as much.
4. I’m impressed with their customer service personal. I needed to contact your customer service department a few times for additional information, they were polite, professional and promptly provided me the exact information I was seeking.
James

"My purchase from EcomElectronics was very pleasant experience, very reasonable prices, great product, and the customer service was exceptionally helpful...Five Stars ******"

"Great service and prompt... always helpful and great product for less."

"Great people and great products
Prices for my power Chair batteries was cheaper by far,, than anyone else.. Carol is the best!!
will recommend them to others..
Dale,, McAlester OK

"I was very very happy with my buy from ecomElectronics after I had a battery go bad, I had no problem in getting a replacement and no runaround or hoops to jump through just good old fashion service Thank You ecomElectronics ."

ecomElectronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ecomElectronics is a merchant member
ecomElectronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,876 merchant members.