• ecomElectronics ecomElectronics Elite Status
    • Customer Support: 800-790-6136
    • Business Hours: 9:30 - 7 Mon-thurs
    • Fax: 718-449-2343

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"bought 2 scooter battery, 5 months later it was defective, they quickly replaced it under warranty, Good service! I'll buy from them again, thank"s!"

"Its been an excellent shopping experience... Had a problem with the item and customer service response and willingness for resolve was amazing.. I really appreciate customer service for handling complains so well... "

"What a seller with fantastic customer service.

Sometime when you get a product it just turns out to be faulty, it happens. As it turns out it happened to me with a product from this seller, I contacted them about it and they responded within the hour.
They were more than helpful, they provided trouble shooting and advice and they were happy to swap it out for me and provide return shipping.
On top of the great customer service and quick return time on my product replacement they were by far the cheapest on the batteries I required.

All round a fantastic customer experience.

"I ordered 2 batteries for my weedeater from ecomElectronics and they arrived quickly and charged, ready to go. They were the correct ones for my tool and were easily installed. All of my communications with ecomElectronics were answered quickly and politely. I've dealt with many companies and ecom is one of the best and they really go the extra mile for their customers! I highly recommend them to everyone and for my future needs ecomElectronics will be my first choice. Customer service is A+. Extremely satisfied customer!"

"This company sold me this piece of junk, then when i called, they sent me another piece of junk. I have had it verified by an electrician. their ceo and board of directors must be millionaires and a class action suit should filed against them. "

"My order was delayed due to subpar batteries from the manufacturer, but they did not inform me of the delay until I called. I could not trace the packages because they had not shipped. They had sent me a shipment confirmation, though the package s had not shipped. They did, however, catch the problem from the manufacturer. "

"I was pleased with the whole process of the purchase: the price, the free shipping, email updates, and timely delivery."

"they did great in my return and were very helpful thanks "

"your shipping is very fast,and the price is amazing .Every thing is easy to search and have a lot option let you choose. "

"This was exactly as described and they shipped it quickly."

"Quick and fast delivery. Detailed explanation on the battery online, it fitted just right with original. Less complicated process."

"I have my tablet 2-09-2014 ordered and not yet received"

"------------------------------------------"

"Item what I needed at right price. Fast shipping and great communication. Thank you."

"could not login to ecomelectronics website to check the status of my order. Other than that, I did get my order in a timely manner.

10/29/14: Was contacted by ecom customer service and offered/accepted a partial refund for not being able to log into the website whilst my order was in process. I am satisfied with their customer service.

Share ecomElectronics's store rating

ecomElectronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ecomElectronics is a merchant member
ecomElectronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.