Store Information Store Info
ecomElectronic Coupons
  • Rating 10.00/10 154 reviews

ecomElectronics is a merchant member
    ecomElectronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • ecomElectronics contact information

• Fax: 718-449-2343

Product & services pricing Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10

"Excellent and polite customer service, they delivered a great product at the best price. "

"Positive experience, all is good."

"The item I purchased from this company works better than expected, (24 volt 5 amp battery charger). The charger is made for battery charging for mobile scooters, but I am using it as a back up battery charger in a 24 volt solar system. The price was also good as I compared it to other charger prices. when needed I will purchase from this company again."

"Great price on hard to find part I needed. Ordered during holidays and mail service was a mess (not their fault). Was a small order, but very fast response on tracking part and making sure I got it. Really rare to find such responsive customer service. Happy to use ecomElectronics and recommend highly."

"I had the most positive experience with a warranty replacement on a battery that I purchased. Customer service was helpful and very quick in responding. Due to the holidays, the shipment ended up being delayed but even in this matter I was very impressed that the delay was dealt with quickly and I received my shipment!"

"I ordered a replacement battery for my UPS. It arrived much faster than promised! Unfortunately, the terminals were slightly different from the one being replaced. I contacted the merchant, who immediately (no exaggeration) took care of the issue--and even gave me a credit for my troubles. Fast, fast responses to emails. I had never heard of this company before this order, but I told them many other companies could take a lesson from them on customer service."

"Brand New battery, bought it for my jumper starter box. Charged it up and works like a champ. Shipping was fast, emails were answered quickly. Next time I need a battery, no need to search around -- going straight to them."

"I’m so impressed with the batteries they sold me for my power wheelchair.
1. I’m impressed with the name brand quality of the batteries.
2. I’m impressed with the free shipping especially because how much they weigh.
3. I’m impressed with the price they charged me. The same brand of batteries at "Batteries Plus" would have cost me twice as much.
4. I’m impressed with their customer service personal. I needed to contact your customer service department a few times for additional information, they were polite, professional and promptly provided me the exact information I was seeking.
James

"My purchase from EcomElectronics was very pleasant experience, very reasonable prices, great product, and the customer service was exceptionally helpful...Five Stars ******"

"Great service and prompt... always helpful and great product for less."

"Great people and great products
Prices for my power Chair batteries was cheaper by far,, than anyone else.. Carol is the best!!
will recommend them to others..
Dale,, McAlester OK

"I was very very happy with my buy from ecomElectronics after I had a battery go bad, I had no problem in getting a replacement and no runaround or hoops to jump through just good old fashion service Thank You ecomElectronics ."

"Good value for the money.Quick respond for the customer requests. Quick delivery "

"Great company to do business with.
There was a minor problem with the
first item I received so I e-mailed
them and they got a replacement to me
with no hassles. Great communication and
status updates. I will be shopping there again.
Jim

saailer's Avatar
wilmington NC

"This business operates in a manner that creates respect which generates more sales…Management allows customers to make errors (such as myself) then immediately reacts with a solution…Want good quality products and service? I recommend you shop here…Dave Saailer

Panasonic KX-TG6513B-Dect 6.0 Plus Phone, Eco Mode, Smart Wall Mt, CID, Call Blo #131008743313