"Second message.
I made a purchase last 13 sept for an amount of $ 13.99 and on receipt on Paypal appears that the payment was made to HUGE BEST LTD (support@ebest24). I have no order number, no communication and no news about my purchase, until now.
Please, could you give me any information about it?
Thank you.

"TERRIBLE! I ordered a small item 5 weeks ago, never received it, emailed them twice, never got a response. Opening a paypal claim. Stay away from this place!"

modified review This review was modified by emknj on November 27 2014 12:39:15 PM

"Horrible. My wife ordered some lipstick holders totalling about $24. After a few weeks I emailed them and they apologized...a week later. It has now been over 6 weeks and many emails to both email addresses I have with no response. Try to go to the website and it doesn't load. AVIOID!!!"

modified review This review was modified by JFolck1886 on November 30 2013 07:45:06 AM

"There ist never a confirmation of money receipt, even the order website foresees it. Nontheless delivery times are within acceptable limits and so is quality of goods"

"Ordered and received five antennae. However, two out of five antennae do not function at all.

The seller refund the two antennae that do not function.

modified review This review was modified by ypeng on June 10 2009 12:03:14 AM

"I'd avoid this shop like the plague. I ordered two items, which were shipped separately from Hong Kong. The first to arrive was the wrong item. The second to arrive was faulty. Both arrived without boxes or instructions, and the second item was clearly reconditioned, not new. Customer service is slow and insisted that the items were correct. They weren't. "

"I bought 2 items from them. I only receive one of them.No communications."

ebest24.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ebest24.com is not a merchant member
ebest24.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!