Stores > EasyETA
  • EasyETA

Voice your opinion! Review EasyETA by clicking a star below.
2017-10-18

À la vitesse grand V

"On est surtout surpris par la rapidité de l'exercice d'autant que nous avons tenté l'essai sans pouvoir le transformer. La confiance est de mise. Sans risques. Il faut y aller. C'est un investissement minime sans stress. C'est considérable.
EasyETA, un visa pour l'avenir...À consommer sans modération...

2017-08-15

Ease with EadyETA!

"Super-easy to navigate and super-efficient processing, thank you!"

2017-05-15

Fantastic service

"I have used EasyETA twice now and find their service is second to none. Even when I made a mistake on my second application they corrected it for me very quickly with absolutely no hassle whatsoever. Superb.
I would not hesitate is recommending their service to others.

2017-02-10

Speedy Visas

"I HAVE USED EASY ETA VISAS AND FROM TIME TO TIME HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY FOR THIS EASY AND AFFORDABLE WAY OF GETTING MY TRAVEL VISAS TO AUSTRALIA. I ALWAYS GET APPROVED LESS THAN 24 HOURS AND MAKES MY EMERGENCY TRIP FOR FAMILY EMERGENCIES EASY. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SITE FOR ALL FUTURE VISA NEEDS. "

2016-07-28

Easy-peasy!

"First of all, I made the mistake of trying to apply via the Australian Government's site for their free of charge visa service, wasting the best part of an hour, in the process.

The attempt was unsuccessful because their system persisted in auto-allocating second citizen details for Great Britain (when, as a born and bred Brit, they clearly were not needed) and then not allowing me to proceed because they shouldn't have been entered!

To add insult to injury, it would not allow them to be erased and my oft-repeated further attempts (from the beginning, each time) produced the identical failure!

So, be warned and be grateful for well-named EasyETA' s wonderful service: fast, trouble-free and outstanding value!

2016-05-07

Exactly what you need at a price even the Australian government cannot beat

"Very well designed web site. Clear, simple, and concise. No fussing around with creating a site login. The entire process takes under five minutes. And the cost is half that of using the official Australian government web site. And 80% cheaper than their competitor."

2016-05-05

Excellent Response

"Your have an efficient system to keep us informed that the process is in order. The last time we applied for the ETA, there was no confirmation if it had been approved. That was in 2006"

2015-10-05

"I used last year EasyETA visa to get my tourist visa to Australia for 90 days.
Excellent fast service, in Australia I had no problem to enter to the country.
I am going back to visit again and using EasyETA visa,
Thank you for your outstanding service and great price!
Best Regards,
Sylvia Muhi

2015-08-01

"Excellent service fast and efficient. This is the second time I have used easy ETA and would certainly recommend it to anyone."

2015-07-17

"Service is efficient .Visa approval very fast. cost for visa application is lower. Highly recommended."

2015-06-25

"Initially I tried to use the Australian Immigration Service web site to apply for a visitors visa to OZ.
It is the most unfriendly, needlessly complex piece of bureaucratic documentation I have ever experienced. After a few days of trying to make sense of it I gave up in frustration, & then came across EasyETA. What a god send. A few minutes to provide my details, pay for the service ( a very reasonable £5.95 ) & my visa appeared in 24 hours. What a fantastic service without any hassle whatsoever. Thank you, thank you - now go & teach the Australian Immigration service how its done efficiently.

2015-03-20

"Fast to take payment VERY SLOW to process and reply. I have now waited the 24 hours advised and STILL NO VISA and NO REPLY from your customer service.... Would NEVER use again and don't recommend... you don't need the stress before you travel."

ierazul's Avatar

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2014-07-13

"It's easy & convenient. Response was fast. Queries were answered & attended immediately. Affordable & CHEAP compared to others. HOWEVER, would appreciate if EasyETA could provide opportunity for customer to double confirm the details keyed-in to rest assure / comfort prior to payment being made. "

2014-07-08

"the EAT Confirmation should been received within 24 hrs. I've applied the Visa(s) on Friday (July 4th, 2014) but yet to receive any ETA confirmation. I email to your support team also hevan't receive any reply. pls assist as the payment been deducted for the credit card. Thank you."

2013-06-17

"I have used EasyETA for 3 years in a row... never had a problem. Highly recommend to others who are soon visiting Australia and need a visa."

Share EasyETA's store rating

EasyETA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EasyETA is not a merchant member
EasyETA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!