Stores > EasyETA

• EasyETA

2016-07-28

Easy peasy!

"Outstanding value, simple to use and very efficient service: ten out of ten! "

This review was modified by Cragsman on July 28 2016 10:25:19 AM

2016-05-07

Exactly what you need at a price even the Australian government cannot beat

"Very well designed web site. Clear, simple, and concise. No fussing around with creating a site login. The entire process takes under five minutes. And the cost is half that of using the official Australian government web site. And 80% cheaper than their competitor."

This review was modified by Kirk-McKusick on May 07 2016 02:56:50 PM

2016-05-05

Excellent Response

"Your have an efficient system to keep us informed that the process is in order. The last time we applied for the ETA, there was no confirmation if it had been approved. That was in 2006"

2015-10-05

"I used last year EasyETA visa to get my tourist visa to Australia for 90 days.
Excellent fast service, in Australia I had no problem to enter to the country.
I am going back to visit again and using EasyETA visa,
Thank you for your outstanding service and great price!
Best Regards,
Sylvia Muhi

2015-08-01

"Excellent service fast and efficient. This is the second time I have used easy ETA and would certainly recommend it to anyone."

This review was modified by Barket47 on August 01 2015 12:55:16 AM

2015-07-17

"Service is efficient .Visa approval very fast. cost for visa application is lower. Highly recommended."

2015-06-25

"Initially I tried to use the Australian Immigration Service web site to apply for a visitors visa to OZ.
It is the most unfriendly, needlessly complex piece of bureaucratic documentation I have ever experienced. After a few days of trying to make sense of it I gave up in frustration, & then came across EasyETA. What a god send. A few minutes to provide my details, pay for the service ( a very reasonable £5.95 ) & my visa appeared in 24 hours. What a fantastic service without any hassle whatsoever. Thank you, thank you - now go & teach the Australian Immigration service how its done efficiently.

This review was modified by owainglyndwr on June 25 2015 11:25:20 PM

2015-03-20

"Fast to take payment VERY SLOW to process and reply. I have now waited the 24 hours advised and STILL NO VISA and NO REPLY from your customer service.... Would NEVER use again and don't recommend... you don't need the stress before you travel."

ierazul's Avatar

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2014-07-13

"It's easy & convenient. Response was fast. Queries were answered & attended immediately. Affordable & CHEAP compared to others. HOWEVER, would appreciate if EasyETA could provide opportunity for customer to double confirm the details keyed-in to rest assure / comfort prior to payment being made. "

This review was modified by ierazul on July 13 2014 07:05:25 PM

2014-07-08

"the EAT Confirmation should been received within 24 hrs. I've applied the Visa(s) on Friday (July 4th, 2014) but yet to receive any ETA confirmation. I email to your support team also hevan't receive any reply. pls assist as the payment been deducted for the credit card. Thank you."

2013-06-17

"I have used EasyETA for 3 years in a row... never had a problem. Highly recommend to others who are soon visiting Australia and need a visa."

This review was modified by cuellorojo on June 17 2013 04:32:46 PM

2013-04-25

"This is the best way to secure your visa for Australia. It is convenient, cheap, fast, and effective. I have used their services twice with excellent results. I would recommend them highly."

2013-04-25

"It was very efficient and the response was very good, within 24 hours. The charge was also very reasonable. Certainly it is one of best site to get an ETA for Australia. No problem was encountered for the trip. Thank you"

2013-04-25

"Of course I was skeptical at first, but tried it nevertheless, cos it was so convenient! I dont have to pay a visit to Australian Embassy. Turned out to be one of the best things I have done in recent years :) No worries, at all!"

2013-04-11

"Cheap and easy :)

One improvement could be for visas to be visible to airlines' online systems. I recall previously obtaining visas from the official ETA website as published on the Australian Immi website. With this I was able to perform online check-ins with my airline ahead of my international flight. I was sorely disappointed that I was not able to do this with visas obtained through EasyETA. I do hope this functionality will be available soon, if not already.

This review was modified by smileysock on April 11 2013 06:37:28 PM

Share EasyETA's store rating

EasyETA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EasyETA is not a merchant member
EasyETA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!