Easy Crown Molding User

"Total crap! looks like a plastic window shade.
Do not buy! The tape lets go and the molding hits the floor.

" I bought the product and loved it. I am a a handy guy and this saved me time. I saw it on the DIY network and was a bit hesitant. I did one room and my wife did one got both done in a few hours together. I read the other two reviews they are not even talking about Easy Crown Molding. So be careful what you read."

modified review This review was modified by ezapeel on October 17 2013 06:41:30 AM

"Yet another confusing website “The Crown Capital Management International Relations”

This website is really making my head ache. Maybe this alone can sum up how much I am disappointed wasting my time reading on your articles and spending time trying to convince myself that I could see something that will somehow make sense in this website. But here I am I ended up writing this review so no one else will waste time reading on you. Yes you are a total waste.

See, I am very grateful that you have very good intensions in starting a website with this kind of topic. It is impressive that you are concern and I believe we have the same vision with regards helping mother earth and saving our environment but this website seems to appear that it wasn’t thought of very well. It is disorganize, you make people heads ache, no one will be interested reading your articles if you cannot even pull off a pleasing website. It is not as if we are going to exert so much effort just so we can read your articles. And if we do, like I did, what do we get? Disappointment. Do not even make me start criticizing your articles. I admire the guts though but still wasn’t enough.

You make my OCD attack. Yeah, c’mon like seriously. Why are your articles all over the place? I cannot understand it; I don’t know which is which. I was reading this topic then suddenly I am lost with another topic. You are definitely confusing your readers.
Place your articles in one category and organize it according to topics. And please keep them up-to-date. Most of your articles are outdated. And I think they are all not originals, most of them I already seen on other websites. Why would you even start your own site if you do not even know the things to input in it. You are just wasting your time and our time.
I love reading, I love it, whether it e books or articles from the internet or sometimes even random stuff but you made me hate reading for the first time. Are these articles really from you? Because I think you have more studying to do.

Here is piece of advice, I am not an expert but I am your market so I think it is wise you listen to your market, wear the shoes of your market and know what they want and what would appeal to them. Your style is simply confusing and stressing. We are not going to spend time trying to figure out what you mean so be straight to the point and simple. Unlike your site that is flowery and confusing. Good luck on improving your site.

>>> SCAM http://www.thecrownmanagement.com/

"Make your website appealing

Like you Mr. Nolan of Crown Capital Management International Relations Site I am very much concern to our environment and I admire you for putting up this kind of step to reach out to people. I like the fact that you are making people aware of what is truly happening to the environment. This is a great help, this will serve as an opener to people although I think you are lacking some strategies here.

It lacks appeal. It isn’t striking, it isn’t eye catching, it is not something I will turn my head back if passed by. If you want to gain market you must know what they want. Your website is okay but not the best, it is not even close to good or better.

Environmental website, oh sure it will be green, very overrated. I like to read articles but I would also love to see pictures and videos as well. Okay, so there are many things that are off in your website but let us start on how to make your website visually appealing.

First of all, you must research first on what is in and try to make your website up-to-date visually so that your visitors will not get bored. They will not only look forward on reading your articles but also with how your site currently looks like.

Here are some tips on how to do so:

Keep it light

Clean layouts are always easy on the eye and are easier to browse. It is advisable to avoid cluttering your web page and instead allow some amount of white space on your pages. This would not only enhance the look and appeal but also draw attention to the content displayed on your site.

Use universal fonts

Fonts are a major element to consider during the web design process. Fonts render differently on different computers. This is due to the fact that each computer has its own unique preset fonts that may or may not always be compatible with the ones displayed on your page. Hence to avoid this problem always use universal fonts.

Stretch layouts

Stretch layouts are basically layouts that are compatible with any screen resolution. The advantage of stretch layouts is that they provide your visitors with a visually appealing browsing experience. This would make them stay longer on your site and encourage them to continue browsing your pages.

Use templates

If you are having trouble selecting the right web design, feel free to use templates. Ace web design platforms such as Joomla have some very attractive and customizable templates which you can use to enrich the visual appeal of your website.

Find the right color scheme

The color scheme can make all the difference in your websites look and appeal. You could either use the colors of your company logo or select a couple of complementary colors for your site. Mix and match some good combinations such as yellow, red and white etc that would captivate your visitors.

Site map

This is a very important component in your overall web designand structure of your website. A site map is especially necessary when you have a lot of data or pages on your website. This would help visitors access the information about your business effectively and make your website appear well organized.

While constructing a visually appealing website you need to keep in mind the kind of demographic that you are targeting and what they would prefer to see when they visit your website. Customizing your website to suit your customer’s needs would go a long way in establishing a long lasting mutually beneficial business relationship.

>>> S C A M http://www.thecrownmanagement.com/

Easy Crown Molding is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Easy Crown Molding is not a merchant member
Easy Crown Molding does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!