East Coast Pho Coupons
  • Rating 4.00/10 28 reviews

East Coast Photo is not a merchant member
    East Coast Photo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • East Coast Photo contact information

"BEWARE, the seller's description of items is misleading. The 500 Series Roomba parts do not fit a 595 model! The return policy says to call within 7 days of receiving (I received the package yesterday) but, they would not work with me on the return of the parts that are still in the new condition I received them. They don't fit my model so, I couldn't use them if I wanted to use them. The receptionist would not put me through to Customer Service. Finally, after multiple holds, I left her my phone number and asked that they call me in the next two hours or I will contact my credit card company and have them reverse the payment. They can deal with them. These people are extremely rude and uncooperative. "

"Ordered Rayovac batteries but they shipped Ultralast. Very misleading."

"I don't know why reason for all the negative reviews, but I couldn't be happier with my purchase so far. I ordered 2 Dynamic Power BP-827 clone batteries and Dynamic Power Charger for my Cannon HF S10 Camcorder. My order arrived via the free shipping option in the US Mail 3 days after ordering. The batteries and charger work as advertised at an outstanding price point. There is now way I would have ordered a Cannon battery due to cost. Now I have 2 high capacity batteries and charger for less than a single Cannon battery. EDIT 2/12/13: One of the batteries had a strange defect. Although useable, it was defective. When I called customer service and explained, without hesitation or prompting from me, the agent said she would ship me a new battery. I didn't even have to return the original."

modified review This review was modified by BobInFL on February 12 2013 06:00:22 AM

"Great seller. Best prices and fast shipping. Will surely buy again from EastCoastPhoto."

"Stay away from this seller. They do not honor their own return policy. I bought an item that was not as described. When I got it, I immediately called them, got an RMA and sent it back. I never took it out of the box. Now they have the item (I have proof of delivery) but have not refunded the money. Emails and phone calls go unanswered. This is not a reputable seller."

"Fraud seller, beware!

This seller will take your money for the items that are virtually "in stock" but actually out of stock. Trying to reach them by phone or e-mail is a headache, as they would never answer.

Only after a week (and MANY e-mails to them) they refunded the cost of the lens I ordered, saying "the item is out of stock". BUT (!!!) this lens in catalog is still marked as "in stock" waiting for another unsuspecting buyer...

"got my items ontime, great selection will buy again"

"Its A Grate Web store. very food costumer service , Fast Free shipping on Almost all items. their products are Very very good. highly recommended seller"

"great site and customer service"

"I ordered 5 CF Card cases online on April 6th and paid via paypal. Never heard anything from them and could find no tracking info on their website. Finally called them on April 20th after checking to see that they still show the product as available on the website. After nearly 20 minutes they found the order and informed me that those had been out of stock for months. They did refund my money but should have been in touch with me long before I called them."

Idaho

"Customer service is arrogant and does not listen. The battery I purchased for a Canon HF11 was, according to their advertisement, 100% compatible with the Canon charger. It is not. If you don't want to be lied to about the products, don't purchase from this source."

"I ordered and paid for 2800mah AA batteries ,BUT they sent me 2700mah batteries also a different brand, BAIT and SWITCH "

"This business has horrible Customer service. Was sent an item that I did not open. When trying to get a return authorization, I was given a hard time about my return and the reason for it. Sent the item back and waited a month for a credit. Finally called for the 5th time and was credited only at my insistence. They charged me a $9.00 restocking fee on a $46 dollar purchase even though the item was the size of a DVD. Not good service and they have lost a customer for life."

"i ordered 3 nikon replacement batteries, wow, this is a great store, they shipped it the same day, it got here in 2 days, and the shipping was free. i am very happy, and will order by them again"

"I should have listened. When there are as many bad reviews out there as this company gets, you should listen, too. I made the MISTAKE of ordering some rechargeable batteries from them instead of Thomas Distributing (a reputable source I have done business with on many occasions) all because I wanted to save a few dollars and get 2 extra batteries. I received my shipment in a VERY timely manner. I would have written rave reviews had they simply given me what I ordered. Instead of a ten pack of Power 2000 NIMH AA batteries (which are a very good battery - last set lasted 5 years), they sent me very JUNKY "Dynamic Power" batteries manufactured in, GET THIS - Bronx, NY!! (Right where "East Coast Photo" is located... maybe even in their basement!) These batteries claimed a warranty for several years and upon inspection had already expired. The packaging was professional looking, but in all my life I have never seen a cheap, generic battery that looked like junk until East Coast Photo sent me a 10 pack full of them. I don't know how best to describe it, but the batteries didn't even look "square" or "plum". The positive terminals seemed to be leaning and not quite centered. I was hesitant to put them in the charger, but did it nevertheless. Neither of my TWO NIMH chargers would recognize most of the batteries. The two batteries that were recognized only charged for about 5 minutes, then showed up as fully charged. Of course, they didn't work after that. I called them back immediately, requesting a return # and asking how to return to them. They told me to put it back inside the first class mail envelope and write "return to sender" on the envelope (I'm sure it is so they can rip off the USPS and avoid having to pay return fee). The lady I spoke to spoke as if she were genuinely apologetic and said they would send another set as soon as they received these back. Guess what! No return shipment! Nothing... nada! I contacted my credit card company to see if I could prevent these SCAM ARTISTS from keeping my money. Instead of fighting it, the rep suggested I accept a "courtesy" credit back to my account. So I did. LESSON YOU NEED TO LEARN: do NOT do business with East Coast Photo. They are LIARS and THIEVES. Do business with REPUTABLE businesses only. Followup: I bought the POWEREX AA batteries from Thomas Distributing. I got exactly WHAT I ordered and the batteries work great."

modified review This review was modified by wiseguy910 on December 31 2009 01:04:24 PM