e-shop.gr Reviews - eshop.gr/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.00/10 2 reviews

e-shop.gr is not a merchant member
e-shop.gr does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Has became one of the worst pc stores in Greece. Very bad communication. A few products in stock. Bad and unprofessional technicians and personnel. Huge delays in deliveries. Customer care and satisfaction very low! Been a great client in the past, but, through my last purchases, I will not buy again from this store!! You will definitely notice several problems and get quite frustrated when a problem in your order or product occurs! Not recommended at all!"

modified review This review was modified by Kousto on February 03 2014 02:38:18 AM

"This is an excellent store!I highly recommend it.Buy from these guys and you will never regret it.The product quality is excellent and the support phenomenal."