Stores > e.l.f. | JA Cosmetics
  • e.l.f. | JA Cos

Voice your opinion! Review e.l.f. | JA Cosmetics by clicking a star below.
2017-07-15

Good

"You get what you pay for. They are low-end products, some good others not so good, it all depends on your skin type, my experience with the purchase was excellent, although they take time to dispatch the merchandise. So I am satisfied with elf Cosmetics"

2017-05-16

Cheap beauty but a bit slow !

"Cheap beauty but a bit slow !"

2016-12-18

If you like waiting 2.5-3 weeks for your orders they're the company for you!

"Absolutely ridiculous that they don't even start the shipping process until it's been a week or a little more! And they choose the slowest shipping method possible!
They're products are cheap-in price and quality so for me, it's just not worth ordering from them.
They do have a couple of items I like and want but ordering from them is just so ridiculous, waiting 2.5-3 weeks for your order is just obsurd and their customer service is a complete joke! Just makes it really not worth it...

2016-08-24

Beauty on a budget

"Great deals and shipping. Love the products my faves are the makeup wipes, matte spray, most brushes and lipgloss. Highly recommended!"

zeta's Avatar

Arizona, US
2016-07-02

Cheap products just don't fall for rebate

"March 2016

Order experience was alright, but they promoted a rebate from a third company and now they don't want to be held responsible for anything since the other company is backing out. This left me some bad taste. Don't promote anything that you don't want to be responsible! Simple as that

2014-01-05

"Unacceptable shipping speed and customer service. e.l.f. takes far, far, too long to process and ship orders with one excuse after another, after another. It is useless to contact customer service via email as all that will be received is a canned email response.
Updated to add that I ordered 31 items. Two items were the wrong quantity and two items were not shipped. In all four cases the shipping invoice stated that the correct items and quantities had been shipped. Only they weren't. This is a 13 percent failure rate for order fulfillment. Totally unacceptable.

2012-11-27

"I have heard many great things about elf products and saw their advertisement thru ebay...so decided to give them a try.

Loved the prices of their products even their shipping was more than reasonable.

BUT...yes there is a 'but'...i am currently in the process of getting a refund because they do not accept "Instant Transfers" thru paypal, only "Credit Cards".

Which I am deeply sorry for because, an instant transfer is the same as being payed in with cash. I refused to use my credit card because I never use it. Never had any questions from any merchants or declined and a customer because I use instant transfer.

So for those of you wishing to buy from this store please bewarned, if you're canadian, your funds are not good enough, as this only pertains to canadians and americans are allowed to use this form of payment.

I am sorry to leave this kind of review, but I do not want others to have the same experience that I have had. If it were not for this little fact of how to pay and was is allowed by what countries I would have loved to have left a great review.

2009-05-30

"ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I called them to check on an order that was showing up as "Preparing For Shipment". Long story short, a Customer Service "manager" got on the phone and was VERY rude and snippy. She told me that I was a liar, a cheater, a thief and I was trying to "screw their company over". I will NEVER, EVER order from them again and I will make ABSOLUTELY sure I tell everyone I know about them! It really sucks because they offer great prices on some really cool/decent items :("

2008-01-23

"Ordered on January 15, order shipped next day, and received on January 22. They even threw in a freebie for referring a couple friends. Their products are cheap, they work but don't expect top quality. I would buy again. They will spam you a lot, so I'd recommend using an alternate email address when you place an order with them."

2007-12-18

"Amateurs. Ordered on the 8th for christmas and my order wasn't even shipped on the 18th. Canceled my order. Now i've to find another gift for my girlfriend. Can't rely on em. "

Share e.l.f. | JA Cosmetics's store rating

e.l.f. | JA Cosmetics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

e.l.f. | JA Cosmetics is not a merchant member
e.l.f. | JA Cosmetics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!