e.l.f. / JA Co Coupons
  • Rating 1.88/10 4 reviews

e.l.f. / JA Cosmetics is not a merchant member
    e.l.f. / JA Cosmetics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • e.l.f. / JA Cosmetics contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Unacceptable shipping speed and customer service. e.l.f. takes far, far, too long to process and ship orders with one excuse after another, after another. It is useless to contact customer service via email as all that will be received is a canned email response.
Updated to add that I ordered 31 items. Two items were the wrong quantity and two items were not shipped. In all four cases the shipping invoice stated that the correct items and quantities had been shipped. Only they weren't. This is a 13 percent failure rate for order fulfillment. Totally unacceptable.

modified review This review was modified by enerbunny on January 13 2014 12:43:23 PM

"ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I called them to check on an order that was showing up as "Preparing For Shipment". Long story short, a Customer Service "manager" got on the phone and was VERY rude and snippy. She told me that I was a liar, a cheater, a thief and I was trying to "screw their company over". I will NEVER, EVER order from them again and I will make ABSOLUTELY sure I tell everyone I know about them! It really sucks because they offer great prices on some really cool/decent items :("

"Ordered on January 15, order shipped next day, and received on January 22. They even threw in a freebie for referring a couple friends. Their products are cheap, they work but don't expect top quality. I would buy again. They will spam you a lot, so I'd recommend using an alternate email address when you place an order with them."

"Amateurs. Ordered on the 8th for christmas and my order wasn't even shipped on the 18th. Canceled my order. Now i've to find another gift for my girlfriend. Can't rely on em. "