Stores > e-Digital-Electronics.com / edigitalelectronics.com

• e-Digital-Elect

"3 weeks later and no delivery"

"HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. I ordered based on picture on web page. They charged $19.95 shipping and sent a different product. No one answers at the customer service phone number listed so I had to contact them by email. Their first response was that if the UPC code on the box matched, then that's what I ordered. I responded that I had no idea what the UPC code could mean, I ordered based on the picture. They blamed EBay for the picture. They offered a refund if I shipped the merchandise back. I asked for a prepaid mailing label and they said they don't do that. The refund also did not include the shipping I paid to order the item. So.. I am out $19.95 on the front end and $17.07 on the back end for shipping because they sent the wrong item. "

"This site is indeed a fraud. There is no contact number, just an email and fax they don't respond to. They refuse to respond to me wanting to cancel my order and I /have/ been constantly messaging them all day. Now I am unable to access their site. There is no way to cancel an order by yourself and I can't pull the payment from my card till the 20th. It's the 10th now. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE!! They will rip you off, I will be reporting them as a fraud site. Anyone else who had these problems should do the same."

"My order was placed based on the statement "This item usually ships in 24 hours." I received email immediately saying my order was processed. Then SIX DAYS after that, I get, "We sincerely regret to inform you that we are unable to fulfill an order which you have placed with us . . ." The issue was "unconfirmed shipping address," to an address no other vendor has ever had a problem with. Plus they could have corresponded with me immediately and I could have straightened it out.

ZERO STARS for this vendor. I needed the item in my hands already. Thanks a lot e-digital electronics.

"Ugh - bad experience so far. Their price was listed with comparison services as "no sales tax charged" making them attractive, yet they add it on at the end at a 10% rate. I hit the "buy" button before realizing it...my bad. No way to contact them by phone. They don't respond to emails. Heaven knows if I will get the ordered product. If I do, I will have paid more than intended. Avoid these people"

"Great service, fast and reliable. The product we got was exactly what we were looking for a very long time."

"Best price around. I ordered two appliances from them on March 15 and they were delivered 3 days later without any problem. I would definitely consider them for future purchases."

"Ordered 2101 Scotty Downriggers for $480 sum dollars and next day they refunded my $ and told me they were out of stock , I go on the website and they are now selling them for 650 sum . They flat out lied about being out of stock , they just didn't want to sell them for the price that was listed. What a joke .. Don't waste your time with this company. STAY AWAY , I shop on the internet all the time and barely leave reviews , no matter how cheap Items that are here , Don't give them any of your Money!........................."

"A great experience! Placed my order on tuesday evening and had my washer and stand on Friday. Best prices, fast delivery! Will definitely come back to order more! "

"This company now represents my only negative experience in online purchases. There is no way to contact them. There is no phone number only email and a fax number. They had declined my order because my shipping and billing address were different. I cancelled the order and purchased the product elsewhere. Days later they notified me that they shipped the product. I had already received the product from my "cover" and they insist that I pay for return shipping, etc. When I protested to my credit card company (Bank of America) I was told that they only take instruction from the merchant. So I am now out of pocket some $400. SHAME ON THEM. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM."

"Product was of good quality. Very good price, reasonable shipping and no tax. Item took 8 days to arrive. Communication is poor, up dates late. Wrote 1 e-mail which was not answered. No phone number other that fax. Not sure if I would do business here again."

"Great selection of home appliances, quick and easy ordering. Will definately use this site again."

"Excellent so far, good description of merchandise, easy to order"

"Stay far far away. If there are any issues, they are impossible to contact. E-mail goes unanswered and the phone number is a fax line. No humans available. They charged me almost 100% more in tax on an order than was due. An order they make impossible to cancel and then lock in with a restocking fee. This will be in dispute probably for years to come. This is not a good business and very much a place to avoid ... price is merely competitive. Keep looking and you will likely find as good or better a price and can't fail to find better service anywhere.
Buyer beware!

"The item I ordered was shipped quickly and  was cheaper than any other place I could find. I am happy and will shop there again. "

Share e-Digital-Electronics.com / edigitalelectronics.com's store rating

e-Digital-Electronics.com / edigitalelectronics.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

e-Digital-Electronics.com / edigitalelectronics.com is not a merchant member
e-Digital-Electronics.com / edigitalelectronics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!