Stores > SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com

• SuperBiiz / ewi

• Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Product & services pricing Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10

2016-01-22

SUPERBIZ, SUPER ****

"THEY GOT MY ORDER PERFECT. JUST MAKE SURE YOU VERIFY YOUR ADDRESS WITH YOUR BANK. THEY CAN BE ON THE LINE AND JUST HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU ASK THEM, CUZ SOMETIMES IT TAKES 5 BUSINESS DAYS. THIS WILL MAKE THEM SHIP YOUR ORDER THE SAME DAY"

This review was modified by KKAZUO on January 22 2016 09:05:43 PM

2016-01-22

SuperBiiz is Super

"I bought an Intel Core i5-6500 Skylake CPU for a customer of mine. The cost was well within range. He wanted a fast processor that would give him good graphics without a video card. He's not a gamer but wanted to be able to watch 4k movies. We bought a 2k monitor with virtual 4k (whatever that is). The CPU came through with flying colors as did SuperBiiz. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. The CPU arrived fast and packaged securely. This was my first purchase from SuperBiiz but it won't be my last."

2016-01-21

No refunds for Returns

"Ordered several parts to build gaming PC and determined I didn't need a PCI Sound Card because the mother board had a built in headphone jack. Logged into my account to start the return process. Filled out the RMA form and didn't hear back for 5 days. Then they requested more information about product - still in original package never opened. Received an email 3 days later after 8pm informing me that I had 24 hours to return to their warehouse to get a refund less 15% restocking fee and I had to pay for my own shipping. It took 7 days for them to ship it to me and they want me to ship it back within 24 hours? This is by far the worst return policy/process. "

This review was modified by Bmw1809 on January 21 2016 05:37:13 PM

2016-01-19

Excellent Customer Service and Shipping Time!

"I had not heard of SuperBiiz until I began building my computer using pcpartpicker.com. They certainly had great deals as far as prices go, and I chose to buy my Video Card and CPU (i5-4690k) from them. The website mentioned during payment to contact them directly if one's shipping address is different from the billing address (which was my situation). When I called the day after placing the order, I got to talk to a very friendly and helpful rep, Alessandra Imazio. She notified me that although my different addresses were not an issue, my order would be delayed a few days as the Video Card on my original order was not currently in stock. Not a big deal, I just had Ms. Imazio cancel the video card off my order and just ship me the processor. Not only did all this take 15 minutes (including her confirming payment and talking to the shipping department), but I got my processor the next day!

So why the 5 stars if the order had to be changed? Well, I really appreciate the speed at which this issue was resolved and how nice the customer service was. Not to mention the fact I paid $1.99 for basically next-day shipping...in South Florida no less. SuperBiiz will have my business in the future.

(For those of you with issues, just call these companies if you're order isn't shipping within a day or two)

This review was modified by nogreatname on January 19 2016 01:02:48 PM

2016-01-16

Buy All the TIME here

"This has to be one of the best part and accessory sites online. Great !! Don't think I'll buy anywhere else as long as they have what I need, and I have been building computers since 1987."

2016-01-15

customer service

"I messed up an order and emailed support. They were fast and efficient in getting the invoice resolved and sent out to me as fast as they could."

This review was modified by jstauff on January 15 2016 08:00:02 PM

2016-01-14

Do Not Buy From Them - Not BBB accredited - Fake Reviewers

"Bought a few items from them and received one DOA. Requested to send it back so I filled out the RMA forums as requested and asked for a pre-paid label to return it back. Received an automated email, and no pre-paid label as requested. Next email, received another automated email and no pre-paid label. Called them and they stated they do not reimburse for shipping and its on the customer to return something back that they shipped broken. Customer Rep told me everything I was supposed to do and when I told him I did he continued to repeat they wouldn't pay for shipping; didn't look at my order or RMA phone nothing. Customer Service rep hung up on me after waiting 15 minutes to speak to a manager. Called again asked to have a manager call me back (apparently all upper management was on a lunch break at 2 in the afternoon there time) and no call back. W"

This review was modified by Tony65 on January 14 2016 10:42:05 AM

2016-01-13

Customer Service Needs Help

"I ordered a Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor on 1/11/16. Not 24hrs later they published a coupon code to save $15. I contacted their customer service to see if I could have the coupon applied. They indicated, that due to the fact that the order had already shipped, there was nothing they could do. I have ordered many parts in the past and had many companies either refund the difference or give me a credit. I'm very disappointed and will not be ordering from them again."

This review was modified by ceh_go on January 13 2016 06:34:19 PM

2016-01-10

"Much faster than expected."

2016-01-09

"Hello. I wanted to commend Jennifer Calhoun for her assistance when I placed this order. I needed help because there was a glitch on the order form that would not allow me to enter my friend's name for the ship to address, even though I entered the appropriate information and clicked on the box to confirm that my bank would permit the transaction to have the product delivered to a recipient/address different from the billing address.

Anyhow, she was very pleasant and professional in dealing with this issue, and I quickly got the order processed successfully. This was my second order through SuperBiiz in about a month, and I am impressed by the level of customer service and delivery speed I have experienced so far. Too often retailers will undercut the competition (i.e. Amazon and Newegg for these purchases) on price, but they will then fall short when it comes to the customer service/product delivery experience.

I almost never leave reviews/feedback for purchases, but I was thoroughly pleased with my experience thus far with this retailer, so I felt I needed to take the time to acknowledge Jennifer for her assistance with my order.

This review was modified by megamett73 on January 09 2016 01:29:11 PM

2016-01-05

"Four days after placing my order I contacted the company to see why it hadn't even begun to be packaged. Only after I asked did they tell me that my credit card information was incorrect, when it hadn't been at all. I reassured them it was correct, and finally seven days after placing my order it got to "released for distribution," still on the opposite coast.

During this time, customer service took at least 24 hours to respond to any followup emails sent, and despite the package being in their warehouse, stated that they were now unable to add any form of expedited shipping. This was my first time shopping with Superbiiz, but I would not return to them, or advise anyone to do business with them.

It has now been 2 days since they responded to two emails I've sent, really abysmal service. Naturally the parts also haven't shipped.

This review was modified by sum1337gai on January 05 2016 04:21:23 PM

2015-12-28

"I had a hang up with my order initially due to SuperBiiz's policy that "Your Bank must have your shipping address and banking address on file." This was a predicament due to the fact that my bank not only doesn't have my shipping address, but also doesn't have a field in their system to store that information. I assume this normally wouldn't be an issue, but due to some personal issues I haven't been able to change my billing address to my current place of residence and they are thus two different addresses. I initially received a call from Lissa Li regarding my order in conference with my bank in order to confirm my information. Not knowing the inner customer service practices of SuperBiiz, I suppose I can at least applaud her for taking the initiative to call me regarding my order first business day and not let it fester. I understand that this is an anti-fraud measure, and I have no problems with that. I'm sure that in reality, problems with fraud are far more common than hang-ups like mine in your system, so it's totally understandable that I have to go through these motions given the special circumstances that are my own fault. However, that said, after it was pretty clear to the bank representative (and by extension, I assumed Miss Li) that I am the person I claimed to be and that the billing information was in fact correct, I was under the impression that everything was worked out. I thanked my bank representative, and proceeded to end the call. I suppose I didn't understand what Miss Li was attempting to convey because I then received an email that my order would be put on hold until my bank had my shipping address and billing address.

After calling up SuperBiiz I was connected with Jennifer Calhoun, who was excellent in every way. She immediately understood the nature of the problem with little explanation, and had no problems in correcting it very quickly going through similar measures as Lissa. I don't mean to sound rude or mean to Miss Li, but her accent made it difficult to understand, whereas Miss Calhoun was very clear, accurate, and cordial. I can only hope that all my future interactions with customer service are as good as that with Miss Calhoun and hope that she's seen as an exemplary employee.

2015-12-23

"1) I wasn't told until 2 days after my order was submitted that I couldn't pay with a visa gift card and that my order wasn't processed.

2) The hold times when calling customer service were far too long.

3) When I expressed my discontent that my order had been delayed, while every other company I ordered from has already shipped/arrived (at no added shipping cost), the CS agent was not willing to offer an exception and expedite my shipment.

4) I wasn't proactively positioned the new mail in rebate that was created for my product since I placed my original order, I had to request it.

5) The CS agent did not know how the mail-in rebate offers work, and told me to go to the website.

I will not be shopping here again as I am currently convinced that this business can't compete with newegg/Amazon. Sure you may have a slightly better price, but it's not worth it when you make me jump through hoops.

This review was modified by Milkmonster06 on December 23 2015 10:48:46 AM

2015-12-22

"Got what I needed at a great price. Very easy transaction."

2015-12-21

"I made a mess of my order, but two brief and pleasant phone calls to SuperBiiz's customer service department fixed both problems (entirely my own fault). I just finished processing my order, so I haven't yet received my merchandise, but so far I'm thoroughly impressed with their customer service and will definitely strongly recommend them if my order arrives on time and intact."

This review was modified by Nizrael on December 21 2015 12:27:40 PM

Share SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com's store rating

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a merchant member
SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,638 merchant members.