SuperBiiz / ewCoupons

• Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Product & services pricing Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

"SuperBiiz customer service was amazing! I had a very difficult order that required the customer service representative to spend the majority of a day modifying for me and assisting me. Every single correspondance I had was professional and courteous. Very impressed with how personble this company was and how quick they were to respond. I will be sure to order from them again in the future. "

"Got some emails from SuperBiiz related to not being able to process my credit card because the shipping address wasn't on file with Wells Fargo.

Talked with Wells Fargo and sorted it out.

The cool part was calling your customer support number and then dialing the extensions to the person who emailed me "Vanessa," and then talking with her directly (and she was able to remember the email as well). Made it feel more real that most times I purchase, and didn't feel like I was another number at Amazon.

"Good price & quick shipping."

"I recently tried to order something from SuperBiiz. Due to the large amount of spending I was making my bank thought someone stole my card. After the problem was sorted out I emailed SuperBiiz just asking to try my debit card again. It went through and I got an email saying my product was on it's way. I am very pleased with the way they handled the payment and went through with my request. I would shop here again for sure"

"SuperBiiz will not ship to an address that is not on file with your credit card company. It's a bit cumbersome, but I understand why they do it. The SuperBiiz customer service is very nice and speedy in responding. I was able to coordinate with them and my CC company customer service very easily and have the shipping issue resolved in 15 min. If their prices remain low, I would be happy to purchase from them again."

"Good price, shipped quickly would order again from here."

"It appears if you have a good experience with this outfit, it is just the best. However, my experience has left a very bad taste in my mouth. I ordered a mother board model that was dead on arrival twice. They refused to refund any shipping charges to ship the item back putting me thirty bucks in the hole plus all the hassle of being out of a computer for over a month while they tried to figure out what to do. I would never do business with this company again. Very poor customer service in my case. If I could give them a minus score on this site I would do it."

ewiz.com, SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / ne rep has responded

“The customer pays for shipping the product back to us, and we will pay for shipping the replacement product back to the customer. We understand that it is not your fault if the product is defective, but please understand that we also have to pay the transportation costs associated with getting a replacement from our suppliers. We would not be able to offer such low prices if we had to absorb all of the shipment costs associated with a return.”

"The Best!
I've been a customer for almost 10 years.
They always have the lowest prices and best selection on computer parts.

ewiz.com, SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / ne rep has responded

“Thank you for being a loyal customer and we are glad to be of service to you.”

"Even though this was my first time shopping with Superbiiz, I will say that it was an okay experience. It was kind of frustrating knowing that they had charged me and that I had to contact my card company to get my billing address figured out. However, the customer service staff did treat me with respect, and the order was finally processed. I would say in the future, perhaps checking the card first before charging the amount to it would be beneficial."

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to continue to improve our customer service and provide you with the best support we can.”

"Very happy with service. Fast, reliable and priced well. Packaged well also."

"They have great customer service here!"

"SuperBiiz was a great company to do business with. Victoria helped me with some problems that I had with the order and was very helpful and a wonderful person to work with. Thank you so much"

"I'm choosing to review SuperBiiz of my own accord. I recently ordered the Zowie EC2 eVo from one of their alternate names on ebay (cablezord) and must say I am really impressed. After doing some research and seeing several reviews I did not see at first, I was not very hopeful that I would receive a legitimate working product, but SuperBiiz proved me wrong. The mouse was supposed to arrive between the 11th and 13th of May, but arrived on the 14th which was still perfectly fine with me. The product was in original packaging as it should be and is fully functional. I'm writing to let SuperBiiz customers know that although the bad reviews are deterring, don't worry you will most likely get what you ordered with no complications whatsoever ( other than a slightly late arrival date)."

"The order date is approximate. The cpu. that I tried to boot this problematic motherboard, with is working fine in an asus motherboard.
Now superbiiz wants to charge me $55 on top of the $17 it took to ship it back...I have enough people clawing at my wallet...I am *NOT* going back to superbiiz and supermicro needs to look out...

modified review Rep reply posted May-05-2014

“Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the repairing fee that Supermicro has requested to continue your RMA on the motherboard. As our RMA policy states “any physical damages found on the item will void the product of it’s warranty with us.” Therefore, we have sent the motherboard to the vendor, Supermicro, for further assistance with the RMA request. We have previously informed you that your RMA Request only qualifies for repair/replacement, in which we would need to send the motherboard to Supermicro for further assistance and it is ultimately up to Supermicro on how to carry out the RMA from there. Unfortunately, they have discovered a couple bent pins in the CPU Socket in your motherboard. In order for Supermicro to proceed with the RMA, they require a repairing fee to repair the bent pins. Without paying this fee, they will be unable to carry out the rest of the RMA procedure. Please understand we would be glad to further assist you with your RMA; however, we are unable to until Supermicro’s repairing fee is settled. Thank you for understanding.”

"Superbiiz.com was very easy to deal with when a problem came up during processing. My bank froze one of my orders thinking my card had been compromised, but Victoria Zhong in customer service department helped me through the process and explained everything clearly on what to do and after calling my bank to fix the problem my order left the warehouse the same day. I’m extremely happy with the service I received and would recommend Superbiiz.com for others looking for a good deal on computer parts."

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a merchant member
SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.