Stores > SuperBiiz

• SuperBiiz SuperBiiz Elite Status

• Address: 2079 N. Capitol Ave.
    • Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10

Slow and unorganized

"My order hasn't made any progress for 5 days. They claimed that they called and emailed me about it but I never received any calls or emails. The customer service was very nice but not very knowledgeable or helpful at all. After I asked to speak to a manager I was told that "they are unable to come to the phone". Absolutely nothing about my experience here makes me believe that they care at all about their customers. I won't be shopping here again. "

Had to reship

"It delivered to my house quite quickly, but I needed it to be delivered to another address and superbiiz can only deliver to locations on your credit card file. Mailed it after it was delivered though and everything was great."

2016-07-27

As always good tech vendor!

"I've ordered stuff from SuperBiiz a few times over the last 5+ years and they have always had good competitive prices and shipping cost plus they always have delivered the item ordered without issue. I had one issue with my very first order where I ordered a bunch of hard drives which they accidentally did not have in stock. They then upgrade me to a larger sized hard drive in the same family for the same cost which made it a great deal. They definitely have always been a solid vendor and I've seen nothing to suggest that has changed over the years."

2016-07-26

fast, accurate

"fast, accurate, on time. good job!"

2016-07-26

Great customer service!

"I ordered a video card and it was shipped quickly. We spoke to customer service about an issue with our address and the response was swift. I will order from this company again in the future!"

2016-07-25

What happened to the bubble wrap?

"The package came well except the packaging box which was bashed up during the shipping process. There should have been more bubble wrap and protection for the package..there was definitely room for more. "

2016-07-25

Quick and easy to order. plus Fast delivery.

"Everything went perfectly. "

Asus Maximus VIII Formula

"Actually got a discount and arrived on time in one piece, overall great service, will buy from superbiiz again."

Thank you!

"Shipped as should.Thanks."

2016-07-25

Super fast shipping, best price.

"The product arrived way sooner than I expected, especially from the lowest price supplier. I guess it depends on where you are."

Credit Card Policy

"While I understand you have your policy and require people to put an address on file with their credit card company for you to process an order I feel that in this day and age with so many places to shop any extra step like that will lose a customer. This transaction took me 6 phone calls between Amex, my brother and you. I respect your decision to do as you please but simply out of a convience favtor I will shop elsewhere. The only reason I went to so much effort was that you guys had the item in stock. With that being said your customer service on the phone was exceptional and I am not mad at all. Also your shipping prices are pretty steep. Anyways thank you and I just wanted to provide my feedback and hope it helps in some way. "

This review was modified by Eagle806 on July 25 2016 10:36:48 AM

2016-07-24

First time doing business with SuperBiiz found the product I was looking for for the lowest price on the Internet

" I plan on buying more products from superbiiz The shipping was fast when I hope they continue to have good deals on low prices on items as what really works "

2016-07-23

it-5820k CPU rocks

"SuperBiz and a great price on this; was a tad bit slow in getting it out the door. And while the package did not have shrink wrap it was clear that the unit was brand new as advertised."

2016-07-22

Delivered 2 Days Early!

"Super easy ordering process & my order came 2 days EARLY!!!"

2016-07-21

Quick and Easy

"I didn't really communicate with them. I just ordered online and they shipped it pretty quick. Packaging was sufficient and the item was correct. "

Share SuperBiiz's store rating

SuperBiiz is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz is a merchant member
SuperBiiz participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.