Stores > SuperBiiz

• SuperBiiz SuperBiiz Elite Status

• Address: 2079 N. Capitol Ave.
    • Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

2016-08-18

"My order was being held do to a security problem and im thankful superbizz is thorough enough and was kind enough to inform me of this problem and the customer service was amazing!"

2016-08-17

Excellent service!

"Blah Blah Blah yeah yeah yeah."

2016-08-16

I found it!

"Had stock when no one else did, delivered quick and product was as described."

2016-08-16

Superbiiz succeeds!

"Shopping on Superbiiz.com was a very easy, satisfying experience. The purchasing process was simple and straightforward, and my product arrived on time. Thank you Superbiiz!"

2016-08-15

Why I use SuperBiiz

"Best Prices, Free Shipping"

2016-08-15

Catchy Title

"I had a couple issues with my bank that stopped my order a couple of times, but the SuperBiiz customer service was a extremely helpful. I am very satisfied with their quick help. "

This review was modified by CoyDiego on August 15 2016 01:05:13 PM

2016-08-12

Excellent product.

"There was an error on my end the first time I ordered this. I omitted part of my address so it couldn't be delivered. Their staff was very understanding, refunded my money when they recieved the failed shipment and sent out another. When I recieved the second installation was easy and one turn of the knob had my LOUD fan at a reasonable volume. This after several other fan controllers from other retailers/manufactors did not function at all."

This review was modified by blank_blank24 on August 12 2016 12:20:53 PM

2016-08-11

Excellent Product and Merchant

"Product was received within promised time, securely packaged. Product was as described, Recommend this product and vendor."

2016-08-10

Fixn the process

"The staff at SuperBiiz is on top of things. They took care of processing my order after I cleared it with my bank. Ordering my pc parts was a breeze. I definitely recommend purchasing from them. "

2016-08-10

Good work Superbiiz

"Low budget website.

Charges for shipping.

Don't care because had item in stock when nobody else did.

A+++++

2016-08-09

Great customer service

"Thought my package was lost in the mail and customer service promptly opened an investigation only to find that the issue was on the part of my apartment building! Thanks superbiiz!"

2016-08-09

Very good

"Order arrived on time and of high quality."

2016-08-08

They had it when others were out!

"Was excited to find they had the 1060 video card when everyone else was out of stock. Shipping charges a bit on the high side, but got the video card!"

Quick and easy

"Delivered in two days as promised. Well packaged and board working out of the box. Thanks much."

Great business

"Very fast shipping time. About 3 days to my house in AZ. Items came with lots of padding. Fairly cheap too!"

Share SuperBiiz's store rating

SuperBiiz is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz is a merchant member
SuperBiiz participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.