SuperBiiz / ewCoupons

• Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

"The process started out very frustrating. No one would confirm my address with the bank. Finally after multiple attempts I spoke with Vivian. Let me just say to the management of SuperBiiz, SHE IS A ROCKSTAR. Within 10 minutes of speaking to her we had a conference call and got the whole mess cleared up. She even wished me an early birthday (The next day) Without Vivian this whole ordeal would have sucked. Thanks to her you have a customer for life!"

"I was looking for Arctic MX-4 thermal paste. Superbiiz.com had the best price, so I trusted the google reviews and made my purchase. My order arrived 2 days later."

"Fantastic seller A++++++++++"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-07-2014

“Dear CCROSSE,

Superbiiz.com is an online retailer and we do not sell items through Walmart.
We are sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with an item that you bought through Walmart, but Superbiiz.com is not the manufacturer for any products.
Please contact the product manufacturer for further assistance.
We apologize for any confusion.

-Superbiiz Customercare”

"I accidentally ordered two items separately, and what this place did was amazing. They took the time to call me and ask if I wished to combine my two orders to save myself some money on shipping. Most places would've just been done and taken the extra money. But the honesty impressed me and has earned my trust and returning future business. And to top it off, BOTH people I talked to were both polite, and extremely patient. Thank you for helping me out and making this a great shopping experience."

"Sent product out quickly and and customer services was very friendly"

"Very impressive customer service and extremely helpful. No long wait to talk to someone and they made sure I was happy with my order. Personalized customer service. I haven't shopped with them in a few years, but I am sold and will be visiting their site regularly strictly due to their level of service. Thank you Brandon and Vanessa."

"SuperBiiz customer service was amazing! I had a very difficult order that required the customer service representative to spend the majority of a day modifying for me and assisting me. Every single correspondance I had was professional and courteous. Very impressed with how personble this company was and how quick they were to respond. I will be sure to order from them again in the future. "

"Got some emails from SuperBiiz related to not being able to process my credit card because the shipping address wasn't on file with Wells Fargo.

Talked with Wells Fargo and sorted it out.

The cool part was calling your customer support number and then dialing the extensions to the person who emailed me "Vanessa," and then talking with her directly (and she was able to remember the email as well). Made it feel more real that most times I purchase, and didn't feel like I was another number at Amazon.

"Good price & quick shipping."

"I recently tried to order something from SuperBiiz. Due to the large amount of spending I was making my bank thought someone stole my card. After the problem was sorted out I emailed SuperBiiz just asking to try my debit card again. It went through and I got an email saying my product was on it's way. I am very pleased with the way they handled the payment and went through with my request. I would shop here again for sure"

"SuperBiiz will not ship to an address that is not on file with your credit card company. It's a bit cumbersome, but I understand why they do it. The SuperBiiz customer service is very nice and speedy in responding. I was able to coordinate with them and my CC company customer service very easily and have the shipping issue resolved in 15 min. If their prices remain low, I would be happy to purchase from them again."

"Good price, shipped quickly would order again from here."

"It appears if you have a good experience with this outfit, it is just the best. However, my experience has left a very bad taste in my mouth. I ordered a mother board model that was dead on arrival twice. They refused to refund any shipping charges to ship the item back putting me thirty bucks in the hole plus all the hassle of being out of a computer for over a month while they tried to figure out what to do. I would never do business with this company again. Very poor customer service in my case. If I could give them a minus score on this site I would do it."

ewiz.com, SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / ne rep has responded

“The customer pays for shipping the product back to us, and we will pay for shipping the replacement product back to the customer. We understand that it is not your fault if the product is defective, but please understand that we also have to pay the transportation costs associated with getting a replacement from our suppliers. We would not be able to offer such low prices if we had to absorb all of the shipment costs associated with a return.”

"The Best!
I've been a customer for almost 10 years.
They always have the lowest prices and best selection on computer parts.

ewiz.com, SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / ne rep has responded

“Thank you for being a loyal customer and we are glad to be of service to you.”

"Even though this was my first time shopping with Superbiiz, I will say that it was an okay experience. It was kind of frustrating knowing that they had charged me and that I had to contact my card company to get my billing address figured out. However, the customer service staff did treat me with respect, and the order was finally processed. I would say in the future, perhaps checking the card first before charging the amount to it would be beneficial."

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to continue to improve our customer service and provide you with the best support we can.”

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a merchant member
SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.