SuperBiiz / ewCoupons

• Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Product & services pricing Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.93/10 5.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"Not a fan of how they handle RMA's, they have too many limitations and restrictions once the item has been open. For example, I needed to return something that didn't work with my computer and they don't allow returns once the box has been open or exchanges for a different item(s) and give you a hard time and force you to either keep the item or asses restocking horrendous fees - Who does that? I don't think ill ever shop with these guys again just wish I bought that Item from Amazon as they are all about customer appreciation not the other way around."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2015

ewiz.com, SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / ne rep has responded

“Dear pborokhov,
We have contacted you directly to help resolve this matter.

-Superbiiz Support”

"Superbiiz was there as soon as i needed to call them. They processed my order as soon as i was able to correct a mistake with my bank. They were prompt on all accounts and deserve, a job well done. "

"Our parts came quickly, exactly as promised. they were packaged well and arrived as expected. The parts are installed on a new computer and are working as expected. We will shop here again when we need parts again, Thank-You!"

"Polite, simple and quick. I honestly don't have anything else more to really say if i was going to summarize it.

Overall I had an alright time. It sucked because my card was declined due to insufficient funds, but after a few days I called back and it was resolved. I appreciate how professional and nice the customer service was.

"Slow processing. My orders from competing retailers were processed on the same day. Superbiiz took 3 business days. Shipping to an address other than my billing address also slowed down my order an extra day because I was made to call my bank. This has never been necessary with other online retailers. I placed the order on Thursday the 8th and it was shipped late on Tuesday the 13th with an estimated delivery date of Tuesday the 20th (to the Midwest, UPS ground). The customer service was friendly, however. If you find an especially good deal and are in no hurry to get it, then give it a shot. "

"I ordered a CPU and motherboard through Superbizz. It took a bit of time for the products to leave their warehouse, but to be fair I did order during the Christmas/New Year season. I called customer support to ask about my order status, and Vanessa was extremely polite and incredible helpful. All in all, a good company and I got what I ordered in a timely manner, all things considered. "

"Great customer service, thank you for sorting out the problem"

"I am Disgusted with the poor way my orders EC12053 and EC13024 are being handled.

0n dec 27th, I ordered two products from superbiiz, 3 from Newegg and one other retailer

on dec 30th i recieved an email that my order had to be split into two but that the shipping cost would not be increased, Newegg product arrived

dec 31st I realized that both items were registering at full shipping cost!

jan 2 my account was charged, other retailer delivered

jan 2, i received an E-mail stating that their verification system had HALTED my order because of my address!

it is now Jan 3rd, customer call center is closed today and tomorrow.

Jan 7th, Happy anniversary honey, sorry the gift won't be ready!

Not only will I NEVER be using this company's services again, but should I not receive near-perfect customer service and have the items on my porch when I get up on the 7th(10 days later), I will be happily Copy/pasting this little testimonial every opportunity I can. Should it not be on my porch the 9th, I *will* rally a boycott.

Superbiiz is by far the worst company I've had the displeasure of doing business with.

"Great customer support when my credit card info and address did not match. I sent an email with the signed invoice saying the address was right and gave them a call. They fast-tracked my order and I received it 3 days later (over New Year's, nonetheless). Great customer support!"

"Very nice customer service rep called within 2hrs of order to confirm order by phone. The order shipped promptly and arrived early. "

"As an Amazon guy I'm always hesitating ordering from companies I don't know, but these guys had the SSD drives I need at lowest price. Next day I realized I need 2 more drives, so called the customer support line and asked to add more drives to the order and expedite the shipping. The sales rep (Vanessa) was a very nice and polite person, I got my drives in time and in perfectly working condition. Great company, will definitely use them in the future."

"Super nice to work with. Great customer service. "

"Product arrived as described. "

"My card was declined twice, but they helped me change it and got it shipped out very quickly. Their customer service is great, and I can't wait to see how long their shipping takes."

"Got some annoying emails asking me twice to confirm my order. 2nd one said my account had a history or cancelling an order after it was shipped. Strange, this is the 1st time I ordered anything from this company.

I did cancel a previous purchase of a graphic card from another seller because they didn't have it in stock or didn't even ship the item after 3 days. So I sent support an email and said if they aren't shipping this item soon, please cancel so I can purchase from a place that has them in stock.

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a merchant member
SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.