Stores > SuperBiiz

• SuperBiiz SuperBiiz Elite Status

• Address: 2079 N. Capitol Ave.
    • Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Customer service: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2017-01-11

satisfied!

"very good pricing, quick enough shipping. would shop here again."

This review was modified by zomaster-16972 on January 13 2017 08:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

Fast turn around.

"Ordered my product on Sunday and didnt expect it till Friday. Pleasant surprise to have it in my mailbox on Wednesday. This crew is crazy fast. "

This review was modified by christopher_hayes02 on January 13 2017 05:15:02 AM

Awesome

"Great sellers shipped very fast and the products was in great conditions."

This review was modified by mirandachristian5 on January 12 2017 05:30:02 PM

Super good deal

"Bought a motherboard from SuperBiiz. Quick ship, no problems, price much lower than anywhere else."

Just terrible

"I ordered from SuperBiiz on the 25th of December. They finally received my order on the 28th and said it would be shipped to my house on the 5th of January. I paid almost $10 for shipping on this site, and I paid $10 on other sites and got the product within 3 days. When the 5th came around there was a snow storm blocking their path. If they got my package a little sooner this wouldn't have happened. The next day, January 6th, the UPS guy comes up to my porch and literally drops my power supply, ruining the box it came in. I wouldn't suggest ordering from this site ever."

Very happy with service

"Product arrived just as described with very fast delivery."

Shipping, shipping, shipping..

"The truth is, the actual ordering process went fine. That part, I'd give a 5 stars. The shipping, however.. jeez. So far, my package has not arrived. It was originally supposed to arrive 3 days ago. But UPS has incorrectly sorted it at EVERY. SINGLE. FACILITY. Therefore, it has been delayed that long. If I were SuperBiiz, I would not ship through UPS, they are very inefficient at shipping products and are not a representation of the GOOD shipping companies. "

2017-01-09

"Product works great and fast shipping"

Poor service.

"I didn't receive a tracking number until January 3rd and I ordered Christmas night...

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2017

A rep from SuperBiiz, Superbiiz, has responded

“Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. We had some delays getting the tracking numbers up on our website for our customers due to the holidays. Your package was shipped on the 28th and delivered. ”

2017-01-08

Bad product description

"Mobo came with no Bluetooth. That was the point of buying this board"

2017-01-06

Great support service and timely

"I had recently ordered some computer parts for my pc and a day later I realized that I had actually messed up my account and put in the wrong address. I called the support number and me and the guy had the problem solved in under 5 minutes. I got my parts a few days later and wanted to write a review about my experience. I am very satisfied and happy."

This review was modified by Miles1300 on January 06 2017 05:44:40 PM

2017-01-05

excellent

"This supplier gave very good service"

2017-01-05

Working great

"Received item in great shape and on time. It is working great so far."

2017-01-04

Actually very good

"Honestly didn't hear of this place before, but ordered and package came fast. Very much appreciated thank you !"

2016-12-31

No problems

"Prompt shipping. A very smooth and non-memorable experience."

Share SuperBiiz's store rating

SuperBiiz is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz is a merchant member
SuperBiiz participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.