Store Information Store Info
SuperBiiz / ew Coupons
  • Rating 8.50/10 4,093 reviews

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a merchant member
    SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com contact information

• Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Product & services pricing Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10

All 4,143 Customer Reviews

"Excellent seller, excellent item. Arrived quickly, with extra batteries and it works great."

"Return customer to SuperBiiz with another good experience. The order process was smooth and the power supply delivered was as described and pictured on the web site. Packaging of the heavy item was good and delivery within a reasonable timeframe."

"Great customer service. I ordered an AMD 280X GPU when there was a gold rush for these things to go Litecoin Mining (though I just wanted one for good old fashion gaming). I had some funky credit card issues and one of SuperBiiz's reps, Victoria, walked me through the process of getting everything sorted out and made sure I got the card to gift for Christmas. Mad props to Victoria and SuperBiiz. In a world of PC components where the manufacturer is usually several steps removed from the consumer, it's rare to find a customer service rep who will go the extra mile. 10/10 would recommend. "

"The ordering process becomes overly complicated when your shipping address is different from the billing address. It took a few days remedy my situation and the customer service representative, Ms. Zhong, was pleasant and efficient. In a 1-10 ratio I would rate my experience as 8/10 due to the problem effectively being of my own making."

"This was my first time ordering from SuperBiiz, on recommendation of a reddit user. I can honestly say the whole process was very easy and painless. They have competitive prices, and their support is refreshingly helpful. There was an issue with my delivery address and one of their support reps (Celeste) contacted me and gave me info on how to fix the situation. I will definitely be coming back to SuperBiiz!"

"This is a seller to avoid because customer service is non existent. I bought a 24 inch monitor that was defective or became so during shipping. After spending $20 return shipping they though I should try the manufacturer. I lost a total of $170.00 plus the time finding out. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2014

ewiz.com, SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / ne rep has responded

“As per our RMA policy "any product that exhibits physical damage either to the product itself or to the original packing materials and accessories". We cannot accept physically damaged items. Since the product returned to us was cracked on the screen, our vendor rejected this RMA request and we must return the item back to you in the condition we received it in. We apologize we are unable to assist you in this RMA request. The manufacturer might be able to help and repair/replace the damaged item for you.”

"There was an issue with my debit card not being up to date with my address. SuperBiiz helped me resolve the issue as quickly as possible and offered to expedite the shipping process at no additional charge even though the inconvenience was more my fault then theirs. Overall, pretty happy with how quick they were to get everything squared away--looking forward to my order now. "

"My order of an Intel 4330 came well packaged and on the earliest estimated shipping date. The CPU nor fan was damaged and they worked properly."

"Ok, so because we're a small business of cash flow we needed to use one of the employee's creditcards to order some parts. Now I've had to do this a few times and 25% of the time the order goes through and everything is fine. 75% of the time the order is rejected automatically by a computer somewhere in the chain and I have to figure out something else. In this case however, a human called me, within a quite short period of time, and then made several additional phone calls to clarify the information needed with our banker to process the order. I haven't experienced that sort of service from an online retailer. Ever. That this person (Michelle) went out of their way to make our order happen and I can't say enough good things about it. That's the sort of person I want to hire for OUR company. "

"[1] [New Asus TPM/FW3.19 The Trusted Platform (TPM) Module for Asus Motherboards] [TPM-FW319] was well prepared for shipment, shipped same day as it was ordered, and and arrived in four business days 3/7/14. It doesn't get much better than this.

"First off I would love to state how quickly SuperBiiz's customer service replies to you if you have a problem with your order. It was my own fault for ordering something wrong in the first place but yet Michelle Chuck quickly contacted the warehouse and was able to get the order cancelled within a hour of my first email sent. Apparently someone from the warehouse still shipped the package out the next day. Another email sent to Michelle Chuck and a quick reply fixed the problem immediately. Even though it was my fault for ordering the wrong item, SuperBiiz still took care of the problem on their end!"

"I appreciated your follow up on each step, however, please make it clear When the order was made from ebay(ebay member name was never clarly indicated or not at all) because in my mind I purchased the item from an ebay member, mp3superstore, not from SuperBiiz."

"Fast shipping, great prices, good customer support! I would definitely order from SuperBiiz again (and have!)"

"Recently made my first purchase with SuperBiiz.com, and I'm nothing but impressed. Their prices are generally quite competitive, shipping prices are very reasonable, and most importantly, their customer service is outstanding.

I've been purchasing PC components online for over 15 years now, and apart from the "big boys," this is one of the best experiences I've had. Keep up the great work!

"On Dec 1st of 2013 I tried ordering an XFX AMD Radeon R9 290 graphics card from them. I did the entire order process, completed it, and was waiting about 5 days until I got suspicious and called. I was told my order would not go through as they were out of stock and "didn't expect to get any more in stock", and this was coming from their "product manager". I was then pressured into canceling my order. Later, I saw on the website that they had more in stock, as well as new products. So I emailed them and asked if they would acknowledge my previous order, they said they would not, they said they would acknowledge the coupon code I used ($15 off) but by that time, cryptocurrency had hit and made every card ~$150-200 more. After a bit of discussion their best offer would be to buy the same card I had already ordered through them for $389, after shipping, for $450, before shipping, and this was less than 3 days after I saw the new items up online.

BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE. THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO MANIPULATE YOU AND TO MAKE THE BIGGEST PROFIT AS POSSIBLE, REGARDLESS OF LYING TO YOU ABOUT STOCK, ETC.