• SuperBiiz / ewi

• Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"Shipped quickly and arrived in good condition. "

"I was very pleased with the customer service I received when inquiring about my order."

"Super price, super selection, fast shipping."

"Good deal but could package products better. My box came a little smashed on one side and there was no padding inside whatsoever. Overall, my experience with Superbiiz has been good, but not great. "

"Was pretty satisfied with how fast they shipped. Way faster than advertised. Everything got here well packaged. The only complaint is their website was a bit strange. Makes the site seem almost untrustworthy, but other than that they are awesome. Very good prices on GPUs and CPUs."

"Very good seller, item is exactly in the descriptions. I will recomend this seller."

"SuperBiiz had the lowest price for the computer part I was looking for. Item came as described, new and sealed. I actually wasn't expecting it so fast because the package was at my front door two hours before the tracking number was in my email. "

"The week after I ordered it was still “processing”. I had to reach out to them, and they said that my bank didn’t have my shipping address. This is not true, but to be fair there’s no way they could know that since according to my bank Superbiiz has made no effort in any form to contact them. But not to worry, if I pay $25 in shipping I MIGHT get my item within 3 weeks of my order. This is because while they said they had stock when I made my order, now they don’t.

FYI: If they ever request that they call you, that's a joke. They'll never pick up.

"Purchased it, received it, plugged it into my motherboard, ran my computer and the rest is history!"

"Replacement for processor that lost video....popped right in motherboard and was running in 5 minutes. Great processor; delivered very quickly, east transaction. What more can anyone want ?"

"I got my order (Intel CPU) very quickly and it was in great shape when it arrived. I have since received another order for my CPU Cooler from them. Superbiiz is great to work with and very often has the best prices."

"really good service. Fast shipping and good quality item."

"Absolutely horrible ... I ordered my graphics card w/ rush service AND 1 day shipping for 1 whole week it was released for distribution which I thought it meant it was shipping but no its not... I finally get my UPS tracking number as it starts shipping and it says it will be at my house in 4 weeks even though I ordered 1 day shipping... Never ordering from here again absolutely horrible service ... I asked for a refund on my rush service and my shipping fees and they refused and said they had no such order even after I sent them the invoice and everything... THEY ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE DONT ORDER FROM THEN TAKE THE HIGHER PRICE FROM NEWEGG THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOOD."

"On 6.17.2015 I purchased an Asus Z97-PRO motherboard from this company; it arrived w\ bent socket pins. I contacted them & was told to send photos of the damage. Upon receipt of said photos, they replied back "we do not cover physical damage". There was also cosmetic damage to the board; it appears to have been pre-owned. There are many complaints on here addressing the fraudulent behavior associated w\ this business. You will do far better to shop elsewhere."

"We purchased a motherboard from SuperBiiz that came dead on arrival. We could not get any video display from it and ruled out every other component as the problem. We e-mailed Superbiiz on Saturday, June 20th, which was within 30 days of the invoice date regarding a full refund. We were told that in order to qualify for a refund, they had to RECEIVE the item back before the 30 Day Return Period. We will be purchasing a motherboard from somewhere else and selling our "repair/replacement" one from SuperBiiz. We won't be doing business with them again."

Share SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com's store rating

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a merchant member
SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.