Stores > SuperBiiz
  • SuperBiiz SuperBiiz Elite Status

9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
      1-866-931-2075

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
Voice your opinion! Review SuperBiiz by clicking a star below.

Excellent

"Exactly what I was looking for and fast shipping would definitely shop with them again "

Amazing and on time

"Deffently going to refer this to friends "

Too Lazy tot Think of a Title

"Shipment arrived quickly. Smooches!"

2017-08-11

Excellent service!

"Excellent customer service! Very friendly and helpful. And the company even held the stock of an order while arranging payment details so we didn't miss out. Very pleased and will be a return customer."

2017-08-10

Excellent Customer Service

"Sophie was very kind and patient when it came to my order, especially considering the multiple issues I was having with processing my payment. Would recommend and will definitely come back for more computer parts in the future "

2017-08-09

Would buy again

"Good price, good selection, and shipped on time easy "

Awesome service

"Shipping was spot on, no damage to the item in process would 100% by future items from superbiiz again "

works great

"bought an i5 proecessor for my comp"

Great customer service

"I wish there would be deals on shipping with large bulk orders. Other than that, great customer service experience."

2017-08-08

Great Parts. Timely Manner.

"I used SuperBiz to order about a fifth of the parts for my new rig. They did not keep me waiting, even with economy shipping."

2017-08-04

Cheap prices, great products, and fast shipping.

"Ordered Bitfenix RGB strip. I was surprised that it was cheaper than Ebay prices. Was delivered within 4 days of ordering."

2017-08-04

There was some confusion, but it ended well.

"I ordered from Superbiiz, and two days after they said they sent my item, the USPS tracking number still said that they were still awaiting the package. It was delivered on time though. Someone at USPS just forgot to scan it."

2017-08-04

got the product one day before promised.

"Good experience. Nothing better to say"

2017-08-04

Just bought a bunch of computer parts, card declined, but it's fine now!

"I need a new computer for school, and I wanted to build one this time. In the past I've just used my school assigned Macbook Air, which was really fine and dandy (and still works after four years, not unsurprising I suppose) but this time I thought it would be nice to have a beefier desktop, maybe that I could also play some games on. So I bought a bunch of computer parts, and my card was declined. I had kind of expected this, because even though I had gone to the bank that day I failed to inform them that I was planning on buying a bunch of computer parts. They were probably surprised that I had just spent so much money, and sent me an email asking why I just spent so much money. I replied to the email, saying, "Yeah, it's all good I bought those it was really me my card was not stolen but thanks for checking!" and everything was fine. However, the ever watchful SuperBiiz did not simply run my card until it went through or just cancel my order, instead I received an email from my friendly neighborhood Sophie Jang! She said, and I'm paraphrasing, "Your card was declined, your bank probably is surprised that you are spending so much money and wants to be assured that you bought those, that it was really you, and that your card was not stolen." I replied to this email, "Yes, I emailed my bank, it should be fine now." A few moments later, Sophie Jang replied, "Yes, I see, it's all fine now." Wow! That was an extremely satisfying exchange. Straightforward, to the point, not lots of superfluous text. I appreciate that Sophie Jang and Super Biiz were so concise and quick."

2017-08-02

Best price. Fast delivery.

"Got an i7 intel for a better price than any other site. Shipped fast. Thanks! "

Share SuperBiiz's store rating

SuperBiiz is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz is a merchant member
SuperBiiz participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.