• SuperBiiz / ewi

• Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Product & services pricing Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.74/10 5.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.95/10 2.95/10

"We purchased a motherboard from SuperBiiz that came dead on arrival. We could not get any video display from it and ruled out every other component as the problem. We e-mailed Superbiiz on Saturday, June 20th, which was within 30 days of the invoice date regarding a full refund. We were told that in order to qualify for a refund, they had to RECEIVE the item back before the 30 Day Return Period. We will be purchasing a motherboard from somewhere else and selling our "repair/replacement" one from SuperBiiz. We won't be doing business with them again."

"Ordered this i7-4790k cpu and it arrived on time. Put it in my new computer build and it works flawlessly. The overall price for this i7-4790k was the cheapest that I could find on the internet.
This included the tax, shipping and handling, and the signature fee.

"Fantastic customer service, helped me through several order changes and cancellations, and then through a series of declined transactions. Prompt and polite responses to my questions, and a general pleasure to buy from. "

"i'll just post my email that i sent to superbiiz as it refelts about my experince so far. (just got a email after i sent them this about the order being shipped)
Hello Superbiiz, my name is Siraaj. My invoice no is ....... I ordered a heat sync, processor and a mother board from you. I choose Superbiiz because it was slightly cheaper then amazon or new egg. This is my first experience with your company. I also ordered many parts via other companies for my computer. I was hoping to rebuild my computer on my 2 days off this week. I have received all my other parts. The irony here is that the parts I ordered from superbitzz I ordered first(5/22/15). I just got off the phone with one of your representatives to find out that my order has not been shipped yet. I find this very unfortunate and quite frustrating. I understand if you are having issues with your warehouse or w/e it may be. What I don't understand is not contacting the customers to notify them that they may receive their shipments late( 8 shipping days so far). I would have called sooner but your website says the item is Released for distribution which I assumed was being shipped. Apparently that is not the case as it still has not been shipped yet. I am going to end my rant now but I felt it prudent you know my disappointment. Thanks for reading my rant and here is a quote from the best tv show out there. "Winter is coming" at least that's how I feel :'(.

-Siraaj

"Horrible. They gave me no tracking number, i called and asked and they said they would "make a note" and call back with it. Okay well 4 days later they did not. So i call again (8 days after i placed my order) and they tell me it was processed 6 days ago but they havent shipped it yet. Horrible."

"Customer service representative Tiffany was very helpful in helping me place an order after I had complications with my bank. "

"They helped me out super fast! Had a hold up with my bank and they fixed everything for me. Customer service lady was really nice and helpful. Would recommend."

"First time ordering from SuperBiiz as friend suggested CPU and Hyper X ram at a great deal. I hit a snag as bank system marked my shopping as fraud activity.
SuperBiiz contacted quickly, after a call to bank, SuperBiiz quickly processed and shipped.

Lovely support that surpassed expectations after minor problem.

"terrible. they ship defective products then refuse refunds."

Rep reply posted May-13-2015

“Hello,
We apologize that we were not able to issue a refund for your order since the problem was not that there was any defect with the item, but it was not compatible with your requirements. As per our return policy, opened and used items can only be returned for refund if there is a manufacturer defect.

"The Graphic Card was way beyond my expectations and the cheapest in price for its model/non reference design .. fast shipping and really well packaged first time shopping with you guys and I am indeed impressed. "

"A few years ago, my credit card was compromised after making a purchase on superbiiz. That credit card was brand new and never been used on any other site. I contacted customer support to discuss this matter, and it got elevated to other people like Wendy Huang and James Yu. After like 4~5 email conversations politely, they just blame user for having keylogger on their own PC. LMAO. I was a software engineer now a network security specialist, I understand more about security. Guess what, in the end Superbiiz flagged my account and address because of my concern about security, and I'm not able to make any purchase at Superbiiz anymore. However, Life seems to be much better after I forgot about superbiiz anyway, newegg and amazon are enough for me.

I have all email conversations reserved.

"Ordered from 4 or 5 online stores at the same day. SuperBiiz had the fastest shipping and the least hassle."

"Complete Rip-Off

SuperBiiz scams customers by falsely representing product they do not have, and refers to it as "Inventory Low" when in fact, they flat out DO NOT HAVE IT.

That's the essence of fraud.

Completely Fraudulent

Rep reply posted Apr-20-2015

“Hello,
Unfortunately the items you requested were not in stock when you placed your order, as listed on our website. When we informed you there would be a 2-4 day lead time before shipping your order, you language forced us to not assist you any further. You have our apologies that we were not able to serve you successfully in this case.

-Superbiiz Support”

"Very smooth!!! I'd like to thank Tiffany Shih she was wonderful through the process."

"I operate out of a cell phone repair business, and we are opening our doors to sell / rebuild computers. As a project, I had ordered all the parts I needed to build a computer to demonstrate what we can produce as far as design and functionality goes. The transaction between purchase and delivery was smooth, however that was the end of it. Analyzing the parts, the case I had ordered was broken before getting to the warehouse. I could tell because plastic pieces that mount the front cover to the case were almost all broken, and there was a couple missing. Removing the factory-added foam that surrounds the case I found that it must have been broken as it went into the box because the pieces were also found stuck into the bottom of the foam - how the case would have been put into the box. I called to complain, we came to an agreement that they would just ship me another case without having to mail the broken one back to them. Which was exceptional. Once the new case arrived, and I fully assembled it. Installed my OS of choice, other applications, updated all drivers and finally the BIOS update. After two days the motherboard went bad. Calling in to complain again, they informed me I would have to go through the RMA process which can take up to 6 weeks. It took 6 weeks total. 2-Day shipping to them out of my pocket, and then the wait began. Gigabyte, the board manf., had determined it was a bad motherboard and sent me one back. Regardless of whom I ordered from not making it an expedited process and allowing this to be an extensive wait time, I was already upset. Considering I had to pay to ship a part back, I firmly believe this is unacceptable. A 6 week wait time, and I had to pay to ship the part back? I called after 4 weeks of waiting to get an update, after being polite as can be with someone working there I was directed to speak to a manager who when I requested a motherboard to be shipped to me ASAP, I was told to "f - off" and hung up on. Clearly someone has an attitude problem, but rather than pursue a pointless endeavor to report this I just went on with my life. Once this new motherboard had arrived, I went ahead and did a dry run (basic component install, just to see if it will post). It didn't. I chanced it, installing it fully into the case thinking maybe it needs full contact with the grounding extensions that you install into a case (even though I have bench-used a dozen plus motherboards without installing them). Still, no luck. I called in again, to inform them of another bad board after testing to verify it wasn't the PSU, or CPU or any other components, and was told "Fill out an RMA, pay for the shipment back, and we will refund your money." I've never been so disappointed in a business that highlights themselves as customer oriented. Clearly they wont accept any fault at being the ones to ship parts from their warehouse. Did they have the best prices I could find for all the components I needed? Yes. Did they take advantage of being the middleman saying it's all someone elses fault, and refuses to satisfy a would-be business customer? They sure did. All in all, for those who just skimmed to the bottom of this, I suggest avoiding this business at all costs. They don't care about your satisfaction, they just want to see that bank-roll. They won't work with you to find a fair resolution, and pass the blame off to whoever they got the part from. I've made bad purchases in the past, from people, services, and websites I should've known better. But for this business, I expected more. I'll be contacting my bank to return the funds to my account that they had taken, and I will be sending them everything they had sent me back. A brief talk with the branch manager at my bank informed me I may have to file police charges on grounds of theft or similar then they will be able to process it. So if they want their property back after I've taken my money back - They can fork out the cash to pay for shipping, or head on over to my state (Montana) and get them themselves.. Avoid at all costs please, and stick to more reliable sources. Don't make my mistake. -Update in response to comment- Paying for shipping to send back bogus parts that should either be tested or warrantied with shipment costs covered is absurd, should've known the "lowest" prices would've come with some fine-print trickery."

Rep reply posted Apr-15-2015

“Dear noelabean,
We have already spoken to you on this matter and agreed to issue a refund for this item.
However, since several of the issues you mentioned here are not factually accurate and threatening in nature, will will need to withhold any refund amount until the item is returned back to us.

Superbiiz Support”

Share SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com's store rating

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a merchant member
SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.