SuperBiiz / ewCoupons

• Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Prompt delivery; excellent prices; exceptional customer service."

"Ordered simultaneously from Amazon, Newegg, and Superbiiz. My newegg stuff has arrived. My amazon parts have arrived. 1/2 of my superbiiz items haven't, and the other half of superbiiz items haven't even shipped yet.

Good customer service, good pricing, horrible turnaround time. 4 business days is more than ample time to put a motherboard in a box and slap a label on it.

EDIT: In regards to the response, the issue isn't with the TRANSIT time, it's with the prep time. I'm looking at the tracking number right now, and one of the packages STILL hasn't shipped 5 business days later. Don't apologize for other companies shipping faster (doing this comes off as sarcastic and dismissive), apologize for being SLOW.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-14-2014

ewiz.com, SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / ne rep has responded

“Update #2:
Dear Eric,
It appears that both tracking numbers for your order have been updated now to show that your packages are on vehicle for delivery. Please let us know if you have any problem receiving them.

Thank you!
-Superbiiz Support

Update:
Dear Eric,
Upon further review, we do see a discrepancy in your tracking information.
According to your tracking details, one package will be delivered on Monday 11/17, the other has no available tracking information.

It appears that the second package either was not shipped out due to a mistake on our part, or that the package was not scanned properly by UPS when the package shipped out. We are investigating your case with our shipping department and UPS to locate your second package.

If your package was not shipped out due to our mistake, we will refund your shipping cost in full to compensate for the unacceptable wait time.

The other possibility is that both packages shipped out at the same time, and one of the tracking numbers was not updated online. In this case, we would expect both to be delivered on Monday 11/17.

We will continue to investigate the location of the package and contact you with further details by the expected delivery date.

We greatly apologize for the confusion and inconvenience this situation has caused, and are working to rectify the problem. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Thank you!
-Superbiiz Support”

"My visa gave me some trouble, trying to pay for the parts I ordered, but Superbiiz's customer service girls were great to deal with as we tried to get my payment sorted out. I'd order from them again."

"SuperBiiz had the best price for the i5-4670K. The buying process was easy and the CPU arrived quickly. It was a great experience."

"The process started out very frustrating. No one would confirm my address with the bank. Finally after multiple attempts I spoke with Vivian. Let me just say to the management of SuperBiiz, SHE IS A ROCKSTAR. Within 10 minutes of speaking to her we had a conference call and got the whole mess cleared up. She even wished me an early birthday (The next day) Without Vivian this whole ordeal would have sucked. Thanks to her you have a customer for life!"

"I was looking for Arctic MX-4 thermal paste. Superbiiz.com had the best price, so I trusted the google reviews and made my purchase. My order arrived 2 days later."

"Fantastic seller A++++++++++"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-07-2014

ewiz.com, SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / ne rep has responded

“Dear CCROSSE,

Superbiiz.com is an online retailer and we do not sell items through Walmart.
We are sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with an item that you bought through Walmart, but Superbiiz.com is not the manufacturer for any products.
Please contact the product manufacturer for further assistance.
We apologize for any confusion.

-Superbiiz Customercare”

"I accidentally ordered two items separately, and what this place did was amazing. They took the time to call me and ask if I wished to combine my two orders to save myself some money on shipping. Most places would've just been done and taken the extra money. But the honesty impressed me and has earned my trust and returning future business. And to top it off, BOTH people I talked to were both polite, and extremely patient. Thank you for helping me out and making this a great shopping experience."

"Sent product out quickly and and customer services was very friendly"

"Very impressive customer service and extremely helpful. No long wait to talk to someone and they made sure I was happy with my order. Personalized customer service. I haven't shopped with them in a few years, but I am sold and will be visiting their site regularly strictly due to their level of service. Thank you Brandon and Vanessa."

"SuperBiiz customer service was amazing! I had a very difficult order that required the customer service representative to spend the majority of a day modifying for me and assisting me. Every single correspondance I had was professional and courteous. Very impressed with how personble this company was and how quick they were to respond. I will be sure to order from them again in the future. "

"Got some emails from SuperBiiz related to not being able to process my credit card because the shipping address wasn't on file with Wells Fargo.

Talked with Wells Fargo and sorted it out.

The cool part was calling your customer support number and then dialing the extensions to the person who emailed me "Vanessa," and then talking with her directly (and she was able to remember the email as well). Made it feel more real that most times I purchase, and didn't feel like I was another number at Amazon.

"Good price & quick shipping."

"I recently tried to order something from SuperBiiz. Due to the large amount of spending I was making my bank thought someone stole my card. After the problem was sorted out I emailed SuperBiiz just asking to try my debit card again. It went through and I got an email saying my product was on it's way. I am very pleased with the way they handled the payment and went through with my request. I would shop here again for sure"

"SuperBiiz will not ship to an address that is not on file with your credit card company. It's a bit cumbersome, but I understand why they do it. The SuperBiiz customer service is very nice and speedy in responding. I was able to coordinate with them and my CC company customer service very easily and have the shipping issue resolved in 15 min. If their prices remain low, I would be happy to purchase from them again."

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a merchant member
SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.