SuperBiiz / ewCoupons
  • SuperBiiz / ewi

• Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Product & services pricing Rating 7.04/10 7.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.21/10 6.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"SuperBiiz was extremely helpful when I entered the wrong credit card information. Their customer service department called me the day of processing and were extremely helpful and polite. They had to call me a few times because I kept giving them the wrong information (my card expiration date was pretty worn away), but even though we kept receiving an error, they stayed polite the entire time. I recommend SuperBiiz to other people and will use them in the future."

"Ordered three of the same item, experienced an issue with one of them but after some communication the issue was resolved."

"Ordered a power unit for a new computer build on 02/21/2015 as of 02/28/2015 the power unit still has not shipped, they took the money off my card on 02/23/2015 but claimed they couldn't verify with visa afterwards. "

"Great site and quick shipping. The CPU was packages well and no issues at all!"

"Vanessa Lam is great! Very courteous and conscientious!
SuperBiiz has excellent prices, fast shipping.
Thanks again for all the help, Vanessa!

"Brandon went above and beyond to help me get my order processed after an issue with the shipping address and the card company arose. He called me back multiple times, and with great speed and courtesy. This experience was made very smooth and enjoyable thanks to Brandon's care and professionalism. "

"Package arrived promptly and in one piece. Will order from again!"

"SuperBiz was best website i've used this far. I ordered my MSI A78M-E35 motherboard. There and standard shipping got to my house two days after i ordered it. Will use again."

"Got my stuff and it was in good condition, but shipping is very very slow"

Oklahoma

"First of all, they will refuse to send you your products if your shipping address isn't a part of the "approved addresses" from your bank and you they don't even contact you if they put your merchandise on hold, but they won't hesitate to go ahead and charge your bank account. Which is ridiculous, because every other company and their mom does not require this. They may be "cheap," but you'll get screwed over in shipping costs. I thought $15 shipping costs for a motherboard and cpu would get me at most a 3-day shipping time. Nope, it's going to take a week. Why is it that other re sellers like amazon and newegg cost me nothing and got here in 2-3 days; not to mention they weighed nearly twice as much. I ordered all my parts on the 15th and received everything 2 days ago except for the merchandise i purchased here. That comes in on the 26th. This was a terrible first experience with this company and I am for sure never going to buy anything from here again. Honestly SuperBiiz you better thank, Vivian Huang, your customer service rep, for providing good customer service or I would have cancelled this order. In hindsight I should have cancelled and went to a better re seller."

"slowwwwww ordered and invoiced on the 16th..."shipped" on the 18th... as of the 20th@ midnight its still in "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS".. First and LAST time with this company.. **update** finally posted @ usps sorting in CA on the 21st, a full business week to even release the item from warehouse. unacceptable business practice. NEVER AGAIN"

"Great price, quick shipping and the part works. What more do you need"

"Very friendly over the phone, and great customer service."

"Everything arrived PERFECT :) I will do more buisness with your company. I am very please with your service OUTSTANDING !!!!! Shipping time was Timely."

"I have just started receiving spam on a unique email address I gave to superbiiz. Which means they are either selling my info or their server has been compromised. Either way, this is not a company to trust, stay away."

Share SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com's store rating

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a merchant member
SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.