• SuperBiiz / ewi

• Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Product & services pricing Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10

"it was unfortunate that one of the items was out of stock, but they handled it pretty well. My experience was made a little worse when they told me to call them and it went to voice mail twice, but when I finally was contacted, they were efficient and helpful, though there was a slight mix-up regarding whether or not I actually had to sign a form or not."

"I was searching on a PC part picking web site and it lead me to SuperBiiz because SuperBiiz was having the cheapest price for the kind of graphics card I wanted. I was a bit skeptical at first being so used to Newegg, eBay and the like, but my payment went through fast, and my graphics card and its printed package had no faults! Also, it was very neatly tucked into a bigger box that was used to ship it to me. Very satisfied with my purchase. The only thing I might want to mention however is it seemed the handling before the processing (shipping it) took a bit longer than expected; maybe 2-3 days. The shipping itself was fast though"

"My bank put a hold on my debt card so my order didn't go through, SuperBiiz worked with me until the bank took the hold off and placed my order really quickly! They are a very understanding and helpful company!"

"Horrible return policy - Watch out!
I purchased a graphics card and it didn't fit in my PC. I determined this without even taking the board out of the static resistant wrapper. This company refused to accept the return simply because the seals on the box were severed and even though I offered to return with everything intact. There's just too much competition in this business for them to maintain such an unreasonable policy.

"I had an awesome experience with SuperBiiz! I had an issue with my billing address and SuperBiiz emailed me and it was resolved almost immediately. I will definitely shop with SuperBiiz next time o have any computer related need. Special thanks to Sean Young for the rapid response and great customer service!"

"When I ordered I was impressed by the low price. Four days later my order still had not shipped. Called and found out that they were out of stock and was surprised that they had not contacted me. When I called back, they could not be be bothered to explain why they didn't contact me and didn't seen motivated (or capable) to propose a replacement."

"Shipped quickly and arrived in good condition. "

"I was very pleased with the customer service I received when inquiring about my order."

"Super price, super selection, fast shipping."

"Good deal but could package products better. My box came a little smashed on one side and there was no padding inside whatsoever. Overall, my experience with Superbiiz has been good, but not great. "

"Was pretty satisfied with how fast they shipped. Way faster than advertised. Everything got here well packaged. The only complaint is their website was a bit strange. Makes the site seem almost untrustworthy, but other than that they are awesome. Very good prices on GPUs and CPUs."

"Very good seller, item is exactly in the descriptions. I will recomend this seller."

"SuperBiiz had the lowest price for the computer part I was looking for. Item came as described, new and sealed. I actually wasn't expecting it so fast because the package was at my front door two hours before the tracking number was in my email. "

"The week after I ordered it was still “processing”. I had to reach out to them, and they said that my bank didn’t have my shipping address. This is not true, but to be fair there’s no way they could know that since according to my bank Superbiiz has made no effort in any form to contact them. But not to worry, if I pay $25 in shipping I MIGHT get my item within 3 weeks of my order. This is because while they said they had stock when I made my order, now they don’t.

FYI: If they ever request that they call you, that's a joke. They'll never pick up.

"Purchased it, received it, plugged it into my motherboard, ran my computer and the rest is history!"

Share SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com's store rating

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a merchant member
SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,688 merchant members.