Stores > SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com

• SuperBiiz / ewi

• Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Product & services pricing Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10

"Once upon a time, Superbiiz lovingly packaged their products for shipment. Maybe they still do when the product isn't a mechanical hard disk. After two disastrously packaged HD orders I will never order another mechanical hard disk from them again, just as I never will again from NewEgg or Amazon.

The first time I won't describe. Let's just say it was possibly even worse than this time. This is why I phoned them immediately after placing my order to request that they package it VERY CAREFULLY.

This time, the packaging might have worked if it was a book or other inert object -- it at least wasn't rattling around inside the box this time. It essentially had zero padding on four sides -- not a good thing at all if the shipper is UPS -- which it was.

I'm currently testing and retesting the disk to see if it survived the shipment intact. I do not yet have a final answer.

Compounding that the packager had no concept of damaging internal drive components, neither did the admittedly very friendly customer service representative I talked to. She was really nice, but she had no conceptual understanding that there could be any damage that wasn't externally obvious, nor did she grasp that I might be doing something with the device other than using it right away. I don't DARE use it right away.

I give two stars because it was the correct product, arrived promptly, and that I so far have not run into problems with sending it in for a refund because I'm still testing it and it may have miraculously survived its trip intact. If it starts spitting out errors after all, however, I do not want an exchange. I absolutely do not trust them to ship a replacement.

On the plus side, Western Digital Red drives seem to be amazingly tough to have possibly survived two consecutive such experiences. I would like to not have to rely on this in order to get a drive that's not going to fail a month or two after buying it because it wasn't adequately packaged for shipment.

This review was modified by Strangelv on November 13 2015 06:11:01 AM

"The checkout process was kind of a pain. I believe in security but the process was too much. Almost to the point of me going elsewhere."

"Ordered my products on a Friday and wanted to ship to my work address, which is different than my billing address. True to their word, Superbiiz contacted my bank/card company over the weekend to verify the information before putting the order through. It took a quick call early the next week with customer service, my bank, and me to get everything squared away. Some people may think it's a hassle, but I would rather a company put a priority on safety. Kudos to Superbiiz for their great customer service and I look forward to my package and hopefully future orders. Thanks again."

"I purchased a Xeon processor from Superbiz, because they had the best price, and for no other reason. Their coupon code worked perfectly, and the price still would have beaten all the others without a coupon. Checkout worked easily, and I was able to use paypal with no trouble. They shipped my processor out in a timely fashion, and had it packed securely with lots of cushioning. I think that it arrived 3 or 4 days after I placed the order, and I used the cheapest ground shipping they had."

"I ordered originally a video card that came for a good price, and though the order took a while to process and there were credit card complications, their customer support was very nice and helped me every step of the way."

"Very satisfied with how Superbiiz handled my faulty computer part and kept in contact with me. I ordered an Intel i5 processor and upon installation found it was defective. I submitted an RMA request and shipped the part back (I paid for the shipping) This part was crucial in a time sensitive computer build and I could not continue without it so I kept bugging the customer service department asking for updates every few days. Superbiiz was very helpful and notified me every time there was an update. Superbiiz could not fix the issue at the store and ended up having to ship it to Intel for further testing. Long story short I shipped the item on 10/2/15 and I am expecting it on 10/24/15. I am not upset at the time this has taken as this is standard procedure when a processor is faulty and must be tested to find the issue. I would do business with Superbiiz again, but might think about Amazon first as they have free 2 day shipping with Prime and send a replacement item before they receive the defective one. "

"Had an issue with my credit card when trying to order computer parts. I called and Jennifer helped me to continue processing the order promptly and painlessly. She sent a confirmation email quickly after the call. Great customer service outcome from a potentially frustrating situation. "

"They were very personal in getting my order straightened out, and the service was very fast. I recieved 2 personal emails from different people telling me my order had been fixed. This is the dunder mifflin of tech distributers."

"Jennifer Calhoun helped me immensely my doing everything she could to make sure my product got shipped to me. I appreciate everything she did for me and she has secured Superbiiz a return customer."

"it was unfortunate that one of the items was out of stock, but they handled it pretty well. My experience was made a little worse when they told me to call them and it went to voice mail twice, but when I finally was contacted, they were efficient and helpful, though there was a slight mix-up regarding whether or not I actually had to sign a form or not."

"I was searching on a PC part picking web site and it lead me to SuperBiiz because SuperBiiz was having the cheapest price for the kind of graphics card I wanted. I was a bit skeptical at first being so used to Newegg, eBay and the like, but my payment went through fast, and my graphics card and its printed package had no faults! Also, it was very neatly tucked into a bigger box that was used to ship it to me. Very satisfied with my purchase. The only thing I might want to mention however is it seemed the handling before the processing (shipping it) took a bit longer than expected; maybe 2-3 days. The shipping itself was fast though"

"My bank put a hold on my debt card so my order didn't go through, SuperBiiz worked with me until the bank took the hold off and placed my order really quickly! They are a very understanding and helpful company!"

"Horrible return policy - Watch out!
I purchased a graphics card and it didn't fit in my PC. I determined this without even taking the board out of the static resistant wrapper. This company refused to accept the return simply because the seals on the box were severed and even though I offered to return with everything intact. There's just too much competition in this business for them to maintain such an unreasonable policy.

"I had an awesome experience with SuperBiiz! I had an issue with my billing address and SuperBiiz emailed me and it was resolved almost immediately. I will definitely shop with SuperBiiz next time o have any computer related need. Special thanks to Sean Young for the rapid response and great customer service!"

"When I ordered I was impressed by the low price. Four days later my order still had not shipped. Called and found out that they were out of stock and was surprised that they had not contacted me. When I called back, they could not be be bothered to explain why they didn't contact me and didn't seen motivated (or capable) to propose a replacement."

Share SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com's store rating

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a merchant member
SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,689 merchant members.