Stores > SuperBiiz

• SuperBiiz

• Address: 2079 N. Capitol Ave.
    • Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Customer service: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

2016-06-21

Great Customer Service

"I ordered an Intel i5-6500 Processor from SuperBiiz last week, and unfortunately my package got mixed up with someone elses. I received the incorrect product, it happens. I gave them a call and they quickly fixed the problem! Everyone I spoke to was very nice and professional - They were able to send the correct product to me in 1 business day, and gave me a shipping sticker to return the incorrect processor. I am very impressed with the way they handled my transaction, even though there was a problem with the order. I will definitely be using them again, simply because they cared enough about me as a customer to fix my problem right away."

2016-06-13

WOW ! THAT WAS FAST !!

"Received in double quick time and in excellent condition.
Thanks for the great service !!!

This review was modified by kitz238 on June 13 2016 04:00:24 PM

2016-06-10

Unbelievably helpful customer service

"I called up to ask some questions/make some changes to my order and the service blew me away. Helpful, eager to make my life easier, answered all my questions, and even offered to call me back when they got new info. I'd had a frustrating time with Newegg earlier in the day, so this was a breath of fresh air. 10/10, will use again. "

This review was modified by greenlig on June 10 2016 04:51:41 PM

2016-04-26

Bitcoin

"SuperBiz is great. The problem I'm having is with credit cards! Merchants should not need to absorb charge backs; fraud; service charges etc... If they would use Bitcoin/OpenBazaar they could charge less and make more profit. My credit card was declined because the credit card system s..ks. "

2016-04-13

Red Tape

"There were far to many barriers to entry to order a simple processor, including calling the help line during business hours and not receiving help twice, calling my bank twice, printing, signing, and faxing documents, and over a week from order date to ship date. I will not be ordering from here again."

This review was modified by Aniahlator on June 02 2016 08:14:57 AM

2016-04-11

Very Satisfied

"First time buyer and didn't know what to expect.
Very fast shipping.
Product is just what I ordered and works problem free, so I don't know anything about SuperBiiz's service. I'm sure to return

2016-04-08

Nice

"Promptly let me know of an issue with the order with enough detail to let me quickly resolve it. Afterwards order went right back on track."

2016-03-23

Incredible customer support!

"I ended up having some problems with my order as a result of some mixed up transactions with my bank, but a representative of SuperBiiz hastily contacted me over email and helped me resolve the problem in record time! I cannot be more thankful and my order should now be fully processed. I highly recommend doing business with them, as I know I'm gonna be coming back."

This review was modified by Skullydrake on March 23 2016 06:47:48 PM

2016-03-08

Responsive and helpful!

"I had an amazing experience with the customer support SuperBiiz provides. We had a slight issue with the credit card transaction and Jennifer, one of their representatives, was on top of it all the way through the process.

Thanks for the help!

This review was modified by Sancari on March 08 2016 04:07:22 PM

2016-02-24

Fast CPU, great price, great customer service, wickedly fast delivery

"I ordered my i5-6600 CPU online, and fat-fingered my credit card number. I called customer service to give them the correct number (after I was notified of my card being declined). CPU shipped the same day and I received it the very next day. Awesome! Lowest price I could find online from a reputable vendor."

This review was modified by bdhoundus on February 24 2016 03:37:03 PM

2016-02-15

Great customer service!

"My order was held due to address verification. Within 10 minutes of calling, my package was shipped. Great customer service!"

This review was modified by dposada on February 15 2016 10:56:59 AM

2016-02-11

Quick and very helpful!

"So I had some issues purchasing my parts. I had spent a lot on parts in quick succession so my bank declined the order for security reasons. I was promptly emailed by customer service who explained the situation. I resolved it with my bank and apologized. No sooner than an hour later the order process was back under way. Very impressed."

This review was modified by oneieghtyblue on February 11 2016 01:48:22 PM

2016-01-22

SUPERBIZ, SUPER ****

"THEY GOT MY ORDER PERFECT. JUST MAKE SURE YOU VERIFY YOUR ADDRESS WITH YOUR BANK. THEY CAN BE ON THE LINE AND JUST HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU ASK THEM, CUZ SOMETIMES IT TAKES 5 BUSINESS DAYS. THIS WILL MAKE THEM SHIP YOUR ORDER THE SAME DAY"

This review was modified by KKAZUO on January 22 2016 09:05:43 PM

2016-01-22

SuperBiiz is Super

"I bought an Intel Core i5-6500 Skylake CPU for a customer of mine. The cost was well within range. He wanted a fast processor that would give him good graphics without a video card. He's not a gamer but wanted to be able to watch 4k movies. We bought a 2k monitor with virtual 4k (whatever that is). The CPU came through with flying colors as did SuperBiiz. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. The CPU arrived fast and packaged securely. This was my first purchase from SuperBiiz but it won't be my last."

2016-01-21

No refunds for Returns

"Ordered several parts to build gaming PC and determined I didn't need a PCI Sound Card because the mother board had a built in headphone jack. Logged into my account to start the return process. Filled out the RMA form and didn't hear back for 5 days. Then they requested more information about product - still in original package never opened. Received an email 3 days later after 8pm informing me that I had 24 hours to return to their warehouse to get a refund less 15% restocking fee and I had to pay for my own shipping. It took 7 days for them to ship it to me and they want me to ship it back within 24 hours? This is by far the worst return policy/process. "

This review was modified by Bmw1809 on January 21 2016 05:37:13 PM

Share SuperBiiz's store rating

SuperBiiz is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz is a merchant member
SuperBiiz participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,565 merchant members.