• SuperBiiz / ewi

• Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Product & services pricing Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.85/10 5.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.99/10 5.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.04/10 3.04/10

2015-07-21

"The week after I ordered it was still “processing”. I had to reach out to them, and they said that my bank didn’t have my shipping address. This is not true, but to be fair there’s no way they could know that since according to my bank Superbiiz has made no effort in any form to contact them. But not to worry, if I pay $25 in shipping I MIGHT get my item within 3 weeks of my order. This is because while they said they had stock when I made my order, now they don’t.

FYI: If they ever request that they call you, that's a joke. They'll never pick up."

2015-07-19

"Purchased it, received it, plugged it into my motherboard, ran my computer and the rest is history!"

2015-07-08

"Replacement for processor that lost video....popped right in motherboard and was running in 5 minutes. Great processor; delivered very quickly, east transaction. What more can anyone want ?"

2015-07-07

"I got my order (Intel CPU) very quickly and it was in great shape when it arrived. I have since received another order for my CPU Cooler from them. Superbiiz is great to work with and very often has the best prices."

2015-07-05

"really good service. Fast shipping and good quality item."

2015-07-04

"Absolutely horrible ... I ordered my graphics card w/ rush service AND 1 day shipping for 1 whole week it was released for distribution which I thought it meant it was shipping but no its not... I finally get my UPS tracking number as it starts shipping and it says it will be at my house in 4 weeks even though I ordered 1 day shipping... Never ordering from here again absolutely horrible service ... I asked for a refund on my rush service and my shipping fees and they refused and said they had no such order even after I sent them the invoice and everything... THEY ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE DONT ORDER FROM THEN TAKE THE HIGHER PRICE FROM NEWEGG THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOOD."

2015-07-02

"On 6.17.2015 I purchased an Asus Z97-PRO motherboard from this company; it arrived w\ bent socket pins. I contacted them & was told to send photos of the damage. Upon receipt of said photos, they replied back "we do not cover physical damage". There was also cosmetic damage to the board; it appears to have been pre-owned. There are many complaints on here addressing the fraudulent behavior associated w\ this business. You will do far better to shop elsewhere."

2015-06-24

"We purchased a motherboard from SuperBiiz that came dead on arrival. We could not get any video display from it and ruled out every other component as the problem. We e-mailed Superbiiz on Saturday, June 20th, which was within 30 days of the invoice date regarding a full refund. We were told that in order to qualify for a refund, they had to RECEIVE the item back before the 30 Day Return Period. We will be purchasing a motherboard from somewhere else and selling our "repair/replacement" one from SuperBiiz. We won't be doing business with them again."

2015-06-24

"Ordered this i7-4790k cpu and it arrived on time. Put it in my new computer build and it works flawlessly. The overall price for this i7-4790k was the cheapest that I could find on the internet.
This included the tax, shipping and handling, and the signature fee. "

2015-06-16

"Fantastic customer service, helped me through several order changes and cancellations, and then through a series of declined transactions. Prompt and polite responses to my questions, and a general pleasure to buy from. "

2015-06-01

"i'll just post my email that i sent to superbiiz as it refelts about my experince so far. (just got a email after i sent them this about the order being shipped)
Hello Superbiiz, my name is Siraaj. My invoice no is ....... I ordered a heat sync, processor and a mother board from you. I choose Superbiiz because it was slightly cheaper then amazon or new egg. This is my first experience with your company. I also ordered many parts via other companies for my computer. I was hoping to rebuild my computer on my 2 days off this week. I have received all my other parts. The irony here is that the parts I ordered from superbitzz I ordered first(5/22/15). I just got off the phone with one of your representatives to find out that my order has not been shipped yet. I find this very unfortunate and quite frustrating. I understand if you are having issues with your warehouse or w/e it may be. What I don't understand is not contacting the customers to notify them that they may receive their shipments late( 8 shipping days so far). I would have called sooner but your website says the item is Released for distribution which I assumed was being shipped. Apparently that is not the case as it still has not been shipped yet. I am going to end my rant now but I felt it prudent you know my disappointment. Thanks for reading my rant and here is a quote from the best tv show out there. "Winter is coming" at least that's how I feel :'(.

-Siraaj"

2015-06-01

"Horrible. They gave me no tracking number, i called and asked and they said they would "make a note" and call back with it. Okay well 4 days later they did not. So i call again (8 days after i placed my order) and they tell me it was processed 6 days ago but they havent shipped it yet. Horrible."

2015-05-27

"Customer service representative Tiffany was very helpful in helping me place an order after I had complications with my bank. "

2015-05-22

"They helped me out super fast! Had a hold up with my bank and they fixed everything for me. Customer service lady was really nice and helpful. Would recommend."

2015-05-22

"First time ordering from SuperBiiz as friend suggested CPU and Hyper X ram at a great deal. I hit a snag as bank system marked my shopping as fraud activity.
SuperBiiz contacted quickly, after a call to bank, SuperBiiz quickly processed and shipped.

Lovely support that surpassed expectations after minor problem."

Share SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com's store rating

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a merchant member
SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.