SuperBiiz / ewCoupons
  • SuperBiiz / ewi

• Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Product & services pricing Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.04/10 4.04/10

"I operate out of a cell phone repair business, and we are opening our doors to sell / rebuild computers. As a project, I had ordered all the parts I needed to build a computer to demonstrate what we can produce as far as design and functionality goes. The transaction between purchase and delivery was smooth, however that was the end of it. Analyzing the parts, the case I had ordered was broken before getting to the warehouse. I could tell because plastic pieces that mount the front cover to the case were almost all broken, and there was a couple missing. Removing the factory-added foam that surrounds the case I found that it must have been broken as it went into the box because the pieces were also found stuck into the bottom of the foam - how the case would have been put into the box. I called to complain, we came to an agreement that they would just ship me another case without having to mail the broken one back to them. Which was exceptional. Once the new case arrived, and I fully assembled it. Installed my OS of choice, other applications, updated all drivers and finally the BIOS update. After two days the motherboard went bad. Calling in to complain again, they informed me I would have to go through the RMA process which can take up to 6 weeks. It took 6 weeks total. 2-Day shipping to them out of my pocket, and then the wait began. Gigabyte, the board manf., had determined it was a bad motherboard and sent me one back. Regardless of whom I ordered from not making it an expedited process and allowing this to be an extensive wait time, I was already upset. Considering I had to pay to ship a part back, I firmly believe this is unacceptable. A 6 week wait time, and I had to pay to ship the part back? I called after 4 weeks of waiting to get an update, after being polite as can be with someone working there I was directed to speak to a manager who when I requested a motherboard to be shipped to me ASAP, I was told to "f - off" and hung up on. Clearly someone has an attitude problem, but rather than pursue a pointless endeavor to report this I just went on with my life. Once this new motherboard had arrived, I went ahead and did a dry run (basic component install, just to see if it will post). It didn't. I chanced it, installing it fully into the case thinking maybe it needs full contact with the grounding extensions that you install into a case (even though I have bench-used a dozen plus motherboards without installing them). Still, no luck. I called in again, to inform them of another bad board after testing to verify it wasn't the PSU, or CPU or any other components, and was told "Fill out an RMA, pay for the shipment back, and we will refund your money." I've never been so disappointed in a business that highlights themselves as customer oriented. Clearly they wont accept any fault at being the ones to ship parts from their warehouse. Did they have the best prices I could find for all the components I needed? Yes. Did they take advantage of being the middleman saying it's all someone elses fault, and refuses to satisfy a would-be business customer? They sure did. All in all, for those who just skimmed to the bottom of this, I suggest avoiding this business at all costs. They don't care about your satisfaction, they just want to see that bank-roll. They won't work with you to find a fair resolution, and pass the blame off to whoever they got the part from. I've made bad purchases in the past, from people, services, and websites I should've known better. But for this business, I expected more. I'll be contacting my bank to return the funds to my account that they had taken, and I will be sending them everything they had sent me back. A brief talk with the branch manager at my bank informed me I may have to file police charges on grounds of theft or similar then they will be able to process it. So if they want their property back after I've taken my money back - They can fork out the cash to pay for shipping, or head on over to my state (Montana) and get them themselves.. Avoid at all costs please, and stick to more reliable sources. Don't make my mistake. -Update in response to comment- Paying for shipping to send back bogus parts that should either be tested or warrantied with shipment costs covered is absurd, should've known the "lowest" prices would've come with some fine-print trickery."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2015

ewiz.com, SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / ne rep has responded

“Dear noelabean,
We have already spoken to you on this matter and agreed to issue a refund for this item.
However, since several of the issues you mentioned here are not factually accurate and threatening in nature, will will need to withhold any refund amount until the item is returned back to us.

Superbiiz Support”

"items shipped promptly and arrived early,my processor and Hard drive were packaged with the most care i have seen any retailer use before.items were clearly labeled on packing sheet with relevant contact info in case of any problems,called them personally to thank them after receiving my order "

"Superbiiz always has the best prices."

"My experience with SuperBiiz has been wonderful. I recently was building a new computer and bought $600 worth of stuff from Superbiiz. The shipping was fast and everything came in perfect working order. I've also had a very great experience with their customer support. Brandon Y. was very helpful and gave a quick response. I am very satisfied."

"This is the first time I deal with SuperBiiz. Here is my experience:
- Product as described and fast shipping.
- No need to contact customer service.
Yes, I would buy again from SuperBiiz.

"Great price, and fast shipping - overall a great experience"

"Great customer service. People were nice and very helpful. Had an issue with a card being declined and was helped so quick with the reprocessing on my order that they reprocessed the order before the bank could take the hold off of my account. "

"SuperBiiz was extremely helpful when I entered the wrong credit card information. Their customer service department called me the day of processing and were extremely helpful and polite. They had to call me a few times because I kept giving them the wrong information (my card expiration date was pretty worn away), but even though we kept receiving an error, they stayed polite the entire time. I recommend SuperBiiz to other people and will use them in the future."

"Ordered three of the same item, experienced an issue with one of them but after some communication the issue was resolved."

"Ordered a power unit for a new computer build on 02/21/2015 as of 02/28/2015 the power unit still has not shipped, they took the money off my card on 02/23/2015 but claimed they couldn't verify with visa afterwards. "

"Great site and quick shipping. The CPU was packages well and no issues at all!"

"Vanessa Lam is great! Very courteous and conscientious!
SuperBiiz has excellent prices, fast shipping.
Thanks again for all the help, Vanessa!

"Brandon went above and beyond to help me get my order processed after an issue with the shipping address and the card company arose. He called me back multiple times, and with great speed and courtesy. This experience was made very smooth and enjoyable thanks to Brandon's care and professionalism. "

"Package arrived promptly and in one piece. Will order from again!"

"SuperBiz was best website i've used this far. I ordered my MSI A78M-E35 motherboard. There and standard shipping got to my house two days after i ordered it. Will use again."

Share SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com's store rating

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a merchant member
SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,859 merchant members.