Stores > SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com

• SuperBiiz / ewi

• Address: 2079 N. Capitol Ave.
    • Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Customer service: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10

2016-04-26

Bitcoin

"SuperBiz is great. The problem I'm having is with credit cards! Merchants should not need to absorb charge backs; fraud; service charges etc... If they would use Bitcoin/OpenBazaar they could charge less and make more profit. My credit card was declined because the credit card system s..ks. "

2016-04-13

Red Tape

"There were far to many barriers to entry to order a simple processor, including calling the help line during business hours and not receiving help twice, calling my bank twice, printing, signing, and faxing documents, and over a week from order date to ship date. I will not be ordering from here again."

This review was modified by Aniahlator on April 13 2016 10:02:12 AM

2016-04-11

Very Satisfied

"First time buyer and didn't know what to expect.
Very fast shipping.
Product is just what I ordered and works problem free, so I don't know anything about SuperBiiz's service. I'm sure to return

2016-04-08

Nice

"Promptly let me know of an issue with the order with enough detail to let me quickly resolve it. Afterwards order went right back on track."

2016-03-23

Incredible customer support!

"I ended up having some problems with my order as a result of some mixed up transactions with my bank, but a representative of SuperBiiz hastily contacted me over email and helped me resolve the problem in record time! I cannot be more thankful and my order should now be fully processed. I highly recommend doing business with them, as I know I'm gonna be coming back."

This review was modified by Skullydrake on March 23 2016 06:47:48 PM

2016-03-08

Responsive and helpful!

"I had an amazing experience with the customer support SuperBiiz provides. We had a slight issue with the credit card transaction and Jennifer, one of their representatives, was on top of it all the way through the process.

Thanks for the help!

This review was modified by Sancari on March 08 2016 04:07:22 PM

2016-02-24

Fast CPU, great price, great customer service, wickedly fast delivery

"I ordered my i5-6600 CPU online, and fat-fingered my credit card number. I called customer service to give them the correct number (after I was notified of my card being declined). CPU shipped the same day and I received it the very next day. Awesome! Lowest price I could find online from a reputable vendor."

This review was modified by bdhoundus on February 24 2016 03:37:03 PM

2016-02-15

Great customer service!

"My order was held due to address verification. Within 10 minutes of calling, my package was shipped. Great customer service!"

This review was modified by dposada on February 15 2016 10:56:59 AM

2016-02-11

Quick and very helpful!

"So I had some issues purchasing my parts. I had spent a lot on parts in quick succession so my bank declined the order for security reasons. I was promptly emailed by customer service who explained the situation. I resolved it with my bank and apologized. No sooner than an hour later the order process was back under way. Very impressed."

This review was modified by oneieghtyblue on February 11 2016 01:48:22 PM

2016-01-22

SUPERBIZ, SUPER ****

"THEY GOT MY ORDER PERFECT. JUST MAKE SURE YOU VERIFY YOUR ADDRESS WITH YOUR BANK. THEY CAN BE ON THE LINE AND JUST HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU ASK THEM, CUZ SOMETIMES IT TAKES 5 BUSINESS DAYS. THIS WILL MAKE THEM SHIP YOUR ORDER THE SAME DAY"

This review was modified by KKAZUO on January 22 2016 09:05:43 PM

2016-01-22

SuperBiiz is Super

"I bought an Intel Core i5-6500 Skylake CPU for a customer of mine. The cost was well within range. He wanted a fast processor that would give him good graphics without a video card. He's not a gamer but wanted to be able to watch 4k movies. We bought a 2k monitor with virtual 4k (whatever that is). The CPU came through with flying colors as did SuperBiiz. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. The CPU arrived fast and packaged securely. This was my first purchase from SuperBiiz but it won't be my last."

2016-01-21

No refunds for Returns

"Ordered several parts to build gaming PC and determined I didn't need a PCI Sound Card because the mother board had a built in headphone jack. Logged into my account to start the return process. Filled out the RMA form and didn't hear back for 5 days. Then they requested more information about product - still in original package never opened. Received an email 3 days later after 8pm informing me that I had 24 hours to return to their warehouse to get a refund less 15% restocking fee and I had to pay for my own shipping. It took 7 days for them to ship it to me and they want me to ship it back within 24 hours? This is by far the worst return policy/process. "

This review was modified by Bmw1809 on January 21 2016 05:37:13 PM

2016-01-19

Excellent Customer Service and Shipping Time!

"I had not heard of SuperBiiz until I began building my computer using pcpartpicker.com. They certainly had great deals as far as prices go, and I chose to buy my Video Card and CPU (i5-4690k) from them. The website mentioned during payment to contact them directly if one's shipping address is different from the billing address (which was my situation). When I called the day after placing the order, I got to talk to a very friendly and helpful rep, Alessandra Imazio. She notified me that although my different addresses were not an issue, my order would be delayed a few days as the Video Card on my original order was not currently in stock. Not a big deal, I just had Ms. Imazio cancel the video card off my order and just ship me the processor. Not only did all this take 15 minutes (including her confirming payment and talking to the shipping department), but I got my processor the next day!

So why the 5 stars if the order had to be changed? Well, I really appreciate the speed at which this issue was resolved and how nice the customer service was. Not to mention the fact I paid $1.99 for basically next-day shipping...in South Florida no less. SuperBiiz will have my business in the future.

(For those of you with issues, just call these companies if you're order isn't shipping within a day or two)

This review was modified by nogreatname on January 19 2016 01:02:48 PM

2016-01-16

Buy All the TIME here

"This has to be one of the best part and accessory sites online. Great !! Don't think I'll buy anywhere else as long as they have what I need, and I have been building computers since 1987."

2016-01-15

customer service

"I messed up an order and emailed support. They were fast and efficient in getting the invoice resolved and sent out to me as fast as they could."

This review was modified by jstauff on January 15 2016 08:00:02 PM

Share SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com's store rating

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a merchant member
SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,590 merchant members.