Stores > SuperBiiz
  • SuperBiiz SuperBiiz Elite Status

9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
      1-866-931-2075

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
Voice your opinion! Review SuperBiiz by clicking a star below.

Great price, fast ship!

"No issues here. Superbiz came through as expected. They are one of my go-to tech portals."

Exceeded all expectations

"Was looking for a Ryzen 5 before launch day. Bought from SuperBiiz, expecting a long shipping time across the country. Had the CPU on launch day, shipped ground from NJ, and at my location next day. Free shipping, too. Much thanks!"

Great Experience

"Ordered since SuperBiiz had the lowest prices on what I was buying. Didn't experience any delay in my order being processed and then being shipped out. I would have appreciated faster shipping since it was about $18 for ground shipping with a week-long transit time."

2017-04-23

Good service

"Shipping took a bit longer than expected but overall satisfactory"

2017-04-19

An absolute nightmare.

"I had ordered a MOBO, CPU, and a Cool Master CPU heat sink from SuperBiiz back on 02/14/17. I received the items on the 22nd. That day I built my rig, turned it on, and that awful silence hit. You know the one... with the fans and hard drives running but absolutely nothing else happening. I, being slightly unprepared, had failed to pick up a MB speaker because I failed to realize the MOBO I ordered didn't have one. So I spent several hours troubleshooting (removed my GPU, etc), called MSI (twice), and several local computer repair stores (just to see if I could stop buy and they could check the MOBO for me since I didn't have parts to switch out for troubleshooting purposes). Luckily for me everyone was extremely helpful as I explained, in depth, my issues and the steps I took to isolate the problem. Everyone, I mean everyone, said "it's either your PSU or motherboard). Well, knowing my PSU couldn't be the problem (that I could check and I know the voltage was beyond what I needed) and decided that it was time to start the RMA process. I prepare to ship it out the next day (the 23rd). Being my first RMA, I was tense about shipping it back so I opted to go through FedEx (because USPS is sketchy). $28 for shipping. So now my $175 something MOBO went up to about $200.

Cut to 03/09/17 (2 weeks later). I give their customer service a call because I have no idea what's going on. They were polite but could give me minimal information (just that my RMA was DOA, which happens sometimes, and they were getting another MOBO from the manufacturer which would be shipped ASAP) and told me to send an email to the RMA department for further information. I did and never received a reply. So I decided to wait a little longer since I knew it could take 2-4 weeks. In the meantime, I was wary so I bought a MOBO speaker and some jumper caps so I can check things with relative ease once the new MSI board got here.

So I wait until 03/20/17 (3 weeks and 4 days) and I call customer service again. We got disconnected because of my area but I received an email as soon as I got service (thank you, Keon!!!) which provided me with the UPS tracking number for my replacement. My new MOBO arrived on the 03/22/17. I waited 3 days to set it up since I didn't have the energy to deal with, potentially, another 7 hours worth of trying to figure out what was wrong if anything. So I build again. Post fails again. Also, the case fan 4 pin isn't working (checked on EVERY other set of pins and the fan was fine). I'm at a complete loss. I remove everything, breadbox and something is still wrong.

That night (03/25/17) I spend several hours researching until I see the GIGABYTE Aorus series. I order a new MOBO from Amazon. It arrives the 28th. Breadbox this one. Everything lights up, it clears the post, and all of a sudden my screen lights up. Utter relief. Gigabyte has not failed me (once again). I build everything, dress the cables, troubleshoot a few stupid things, download all my drivers, and within an hour I have a working beautiful PC. So I put in ANOTHER RMA request on the 03/27/27. This time I just want a refund. I'm tired of all of this, I have a beautiful, functioning MOBO already and I'm not about to deal with this mess any longer.

We're going on 6 weeks of this insanity. I decide this time I'm going to just bring it to USPS because I'm not dropping another $30 on shipping. Instead I drop $22 (so much for USPS being the cheaper option). Now my $175 MOBO is up to $225. The upgrade of my Gigabyte MOBO (the K7 instead of the K5 I ordered) isn't even $225.

Now we're up to today (4/19/17), 3 weeks into the new RMA. Again, I've heard nothing. We're 9 weeks and 1 day since I ordered the first MOBO. I do plan on calling Super Biiz (again) today but I'm just so fed up and I didn't want anyone else to have to deal with this. If I had wanted to drop over $200 for a MOBO I would have done so and because of their following policy:

"The customer pays for shipping the product back to us, and we will pay for shipping the replacement product back to the customer. We understand that it is not your fault if the product is defective, but please understand that we also have to pay the transportation costs associated with getting a replacement from our suppliers. We would not be able to offer such low prices if we had to absorb all of the shipment costs associated with a return."

I will not be receiving any compensation for the $50 I spent to ship both of their glorified paperweights. Basically, now I'm looking at receiving my $125 refund on my $175 product around May 11th. Maybe. 4 months after I ordered the first one. A total of 86 days. Yup. Stay FAR FAR away.

2017-04-19

Great service

"Fast and complete awesome "

Fast hassle free shipping

"Got the product in a timely manner and in good condition. Everything works as expected. "

Cheap and fast delivery

"I wasn't sure about the place, but the reviews seemed fine, so I gave it a try. The computer I got was cheaper then the other places I looked as well."

Great Support Staff

"Had a payment processing issue and the support staff did excellent."

2017-04-14

They Delivered on all Cylinders!

"I was rough on this company. I ordered from them moments before I ordered something else from Newegg. A PSU and a HSF for my new machine build. I ordered my CPU, motherboard, and memory from Newegg. Newegg was really snappy with the updates on shipment, but I did not get it so quick from SuperBiiz. So I let their customer service have it with speculation. As it turned out, it was totally unnecessary, although they reacted very quickly with a response. Free shipping and UPS so I expected SuperBiiz stuff to show up days after Newegg. NOPE! It arrived the same day!

Their prices, availability, and customer service are great. I will definitely use this company again.

2017-04-14

Satisfied

"The i5 came on time and works perfectly. I would definitely buy from them again. "

OlexiyBuyanskyy's Avatar

Fast and reliable transaction

"Bought video card and motherboard. Everything went smooth and no issues."

GarrettWells's Avatar

Good prices good website

"No tax, free standard 5 day ship. "

No Problems Here

"Everything went as it should, and the fans I ordered arrived undamaged. The only reason for only 4 stars instead of 5 is that processing took two days, which made me somewhat nervous, as I am more accustomed to same day or one day processing. Otherwise, all went well."

2017-04-12

Great price and fast delivery!

"Very good price on Asus Z270G Mobo. Would order from them again."

Share SuperBiiz's store rating

SuperBiiz is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz is a merchant member
SuperBiiz participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.