SuperBiiz / ewCoupons

• Contact: support@superbiiz.com
    • Phone: 1-866-931-2075
    • Customer Support: 1-866-931-2075
    • Business Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time.
    • Fax: 408-719-5026

Product & services pricing Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.08/10 6.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"Super nice to work with. Great customer service. "

"Product arrived as described. "

"My card was declined twice, but they helped me change it and got it shipped out very quickly. Their customer service is great, and I can't wait to see how long their shipping takes."

"Got some annoying emails asking me twice to confirm my order. 2nd one said my account had a history or cancelling an order after it was shipped. Strange, this is the 1st time I ordered anything from this company.

I did cancel a previous purchase of a graphic card from another seller because they didn't have it in stock or didn't even ship the item after 3 days. So I sent support an email and said if they aren't shipping this item soon, please cancel so I can purchase from a place that has them in stock.

"Wasn't sure if a testimonial on the superbiiz website was only for good things or not:

I had originally purchased my ASRock mobo here. It was the cheapest I could find online at the time and although there was shipping, I was set to get it in about a week, I placed my order on December 3rd. Today, December 10th, I called in to check on my order since I hadn't received a tracking number yet. Come to find out, the warehouse had been backed up and my order was not shipped out yet. On this note, although it wasn't shipped it was also too late to cancel my order. Shouldn't it still be possible? On the other hand, My customer service agent brandon was very patient.

In passing I checked my nearby microcenter and I was able to find the same motherboard for about $15 cheaper. I not only could've saved more money, but I could have gotten it sooner. I understand I should've looked first, the price difference is on me, but I should have been able to cancel my order if it obviously wasn't fully processed, and I would not have shopped microcenter if it had arrived sooner.

My advice: check other stores before super biiz, pricing isn't bad. customer service reps are nice, but it seems like the operations still needs a little help. I wouldn't rule it out tho if you got the time.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-10-2014

“Dear rx7driver8,
Thank you for your kind comments on a positive customer service experience with our representative.
However we do apologize that your order was delayed in shipping out from our warehouse. We experienced many delays due to the extreme order volume we received over the holiday weekend. Our staff apologizes greatly for any inconvenience and trouble the delay has caused you.

-Superbiiz Support”

"Hi my name is Steve I decided to try my hand at building a PC for the first time. Which is fine and all but, after purchasing a Asus M597 Le 2.0 motherboard from "SuperBitz " on Ebay. I soon realized I'm going need a better mb. So I contacted them I would like to return this brand new factory sealed mb I bought... Only to be sent to a page that requires a Web Invoice number which somehow I missed placed and they refuse to tell me the number. Customer service will run you around in circles and never actually help you. So for any new PC builders or even experienced builders figure all purchases are final with this company and beware the customer support is in name only they will not help resolve any issues."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-10-2014

“Dear No_Name2014,
We apologize that you were not adequately helped with your return request.
The Invoice Number for your purchase can be found on the physical invoice/receipt that was included with your package.
Alternatively, if you can provide the "eBay Item number", we can search for your invoice number.

-Superbiiz Support”

"Very friendly and helpful support staff! I had entered the wrong expiration date on my credit card, and this was delaying my order, but Superbiiz support took the initiative and contacted me to correct things and get me my order shipped as soon as possible!"

"SuperBiiz gave me an amazingly well shopping experience (even though I ordered my item during black Friday/cyber Monday). They didn't just process my order quickly, they got in contact with me quickly after I requested a return (mistake on my part, I ordered the wrong item).
Wendy was the representative to help me, she stuck by me through the whole ordeal and was extremely patient and transparent with what goes on behind the scenes and what I must do to successfully return my item. She was SUPER helpful.

edit: some spelling.

"Man, I ordered some ram from them on the 28th, and only right now has the USPS finally got it, It is expected to get here on the 8th. 11 days. I'm sorry, but that's not acceptable when you really need your computer up and running. I wholeheartedly do not recommend you buy from this company during any shopping season. I even called customer service after getting off the phone with USPS. Not only did they not have any information, but they never followed through on their promise to update me on when they did.

I should have done my homework: at http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.superbiiz.com they have a 33% approval rating.

Edit: They finally sent the email with the information, saying that the USPS is at fault even though they sent an email saying my package was sent when it was not.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-05-2014

“Dear samagoose,
Due to the extreme order volume we received over the holiday weekend, we were not able to process your order in a timely manner. You have our sincerest apologies for the trouble and inconvenience this delay has caused you.

-Superbiiz Support”

"I am so discussed with SuperBiiz I will NEVER purchase anything from SuperBiiz again. I placed my order at about 2:30 am cst on 11/29/14. It is now 12:00 pm cst 12/4/14 and I still do not have even a tracking order number for my purchase. I emailed them once and called the three times. I placed two other orders for parts at 2:am on 12/1/14 one at newegg and one at amazon. I had both orders delivered by 2 pm on 12/2/14. Maybe it's because I did not pay the extra $5.99 to expedite the order. So I am getting shitty service.They told me it was shipped but would not produce a tracking number. told me their tracking number system was down. SO it's not working and not fixed in 4 or 5 days? Even if this was true I guessing UPS'S tracking is working fine.

UPDATE

The costumer service representative 's Lied to me and told me 3 different times it had shipped. Once by email (which I have) and twice on the phone. Then I got a email finally 10: 00 pm that ups had the package. So they had 4 chances to upgrade my shipping at their expense so I would have my order on time and they did nothing but post that lame apology that does nothing.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-05-2014

““Dear j1erry65,

-Superbiiz Support””

"I recently built a computer with parts from Superbiiz, Amazon, Newegg and Frys. Each site said the respective parts were in stock. I went with 2 day shipping for everything (expensive cost, Prime, Shoprunner and in store, respectively)
Everything shipped and showed up on time except for Superbiiz.
It still said the order was processing. 2 days later it updated to online order received and it was processing again. I see now on their site the product was back ordered. I wasn't notified of course and nothing looks amiss on my order. I called and spoke with Brandon who saw it was delayed for at least a week, gave me a meek apology and didn't object when I asked him to cancel the order.
Don't let SuperFraudBiiz hold your next build hostage when you can stick with trusted vendors who will do right by you.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-04-2014

“Dear Joepike182,

-Superbiiz Support”

"The worst online shopping ever. First they declined my card because my shipping and billing addresses are different(this has never ever happen on any other shop)
Then there was a "delay" in shipment. Because of this I did not receive it at all, I was leaving the country before I got it.
Then I've called support number I was talking with some "Tom" who tried really hard not to hear which questions am I asking him, kept letting me some unrelated to my question crap. ANyway, this is my first and last shopping at SuperBiz.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-03-2014

“Dear Jamaica474,
Unfortunately your credit card for payment was declined the day you placed your order with us.
Due to the extreme order volume we received over the holiday weekend,, we were not able to rectify the issue for an additional 1-2 business days. You have our sincerest apologies for the trouble and inconvenience this delay has caused you.

-Superbiiz Support””

"It has been 8 days and my order STILL has not shipped. When I get for 5-7 day shipping, I expect my package within 5-7 days. I understand that there was a one day delay which I was notified about, but that doesn't justify 8 days. Customer service is non-existent, and I will never buy from them again period.

Edit: Was just informed that my Item was out of stock. That would have been helpful information to know about 6 or 7 days ago. I'd drop the rating because of that, but it doesn't go any lower.

2nd edit: Reseller ratings should really add a negative 10 rating. Not only did I not get my package until nearly half a month later, it was missing my copy of Windows 8. This is purely unacceptable for any reason. To add insult to injury, customer service has outright ignored me. Figured this was the only way to get a response was to drag it out in public again. Changing their prices to very expensive for the amount of time and effort it has taken to simply get my order.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-03-2014

“Dear sp7kba,

-Superbiiz Support”

"The customer service person I got was just amazing. The best help I've ever received. "

"Every time I have shopped at superbiiz.com has been a pleasant experience!"

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com is a merchant member
SuperBiiz / ewiz.com / newbiiz.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.