eWatches.com Reviews - ewatches.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.83/10 744 reviews

eWatches.com is not a merchant member
eWatches.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"i bought a watch from e watches in december a invicta pro venom which is broken already tried to speak to e watches customer service and had the misfortune to deal with the most arrogant self centered rude unprofessional piece of work ever who told me to go away and deal with invicta direct as it was not her problem, after spending 28 mins on the phone from the uk to the us i got through and hey ho the phone went dead so i decided to destroy this absolute piece of rubbish and to warn any other uk or international people to avoid e watches at all costs and avoid invicta if you want good service and quality"

modified review This review was modified by pepsidenzil on April 02 2014 08:27:42 AM

"ewatches.com listed an item on the website and let us complete a purchase when the item was not in stock. They emailed 3 days later (though it was the next business day) that the item was not available. "Due to high demand, this item is no longer in stock. We value your time and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. As an accommodation we would like to convey to you the opportunity to have a 5% discount off of your next purchase with us (discount will be taken off the listed sell price). To redeem this offer please contact one of our qualified customer service representatives.""

"I have had basically the same experience as all those with complaints below. ABYSMAL customer service; surely it would take a great stroke of luck to have a smooth transaction with these people. If you do in fact have a problem with your order, good luck trying to get it corrected as customer service is nearly impossible to get ahold of via email or phone. The watch I received seemed to be of overall good quality, aside from the fact that a piece was broken off the inside of the face. There are deals to be had all over the internet, but in the case of ewatches, you truly are getting what you pay for, BE WARY."

modified review This review was modified by evphil88 on January 07 2014 11:13:39 AM

"Please do not use this website. I ordered a watch on 11/27/13. I planned on this item being a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. The watch I ordered was a black stainless steel Armani watch. Initially the order shipped in about 8 days, which i would have been fine with. However, the product was incorrect. The face of the watch was as advertised but the band was a rubber material instead of stainless steel. This was not what I ordered and not anything I would be interested in purchasing. The black stainless steel band is what drew me to the watch I selected. Getting in touch with customer service was NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE. I called multiple times, would sit on hold for 20+ minutes only to be disconnected. I emailed the recommended customer service email addresses and never received a response. Sometimes I got in touch with people from calling Ewatches 800 number but they claimed they were just a "hired answering service" and they could not help me with my order. After endless calls and plenty of stress someone sent me a return label and asked me to mail the watch back and guaranteed I would have it in time for Xmas. I asked for her last name and direct line and she would not give it to me. Her name was Natalie C and she was very rude. I explained how I had a hard time getting in touch with anyone and she had no reasoning and just didn't care. I sent the watch back that day and wished for the best. Weeks went by. I tried checking on the order constantly. No one would get back with me. The rare event I got someone on the phone they claimed the department they were in could not help me. I felt ROBBED and HELPLESS. In the end I needed to call my bank and they refunded me my money. Ewatches never sent me back the watch nor contacted me with any information regarding my order. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. Ewatches and World of watches (same company) are the worst online companies I've ever experienced. The amount of stress and worry from this order was endless. My boyfriend never got the watch for Christmas and I felt horrible. I had to go buy one last minute Xmas eve. As for ewatches, I'm still waiting for my apology and my watch."

modified review This review was modified by Pgrini22 on January 07 2014 06:45:39 AM

"Sells watches not under manufacturers warranty, perhaps refurbished or used but who knows. Hides this fact deep in their website. Watch came with a dead battery (used? refurb?) so add another $10 to change the battery. Customer service does not respond to emails. Stay away."

modified review This review was modified by syeb on December 31 2013 09:07:27 AM

"Worst customer service experience ever. My watch never arrived and after sending an email which never got a response and two 40 minute phone calls waiting on hold to speak with a representative, no one was able to tell me where it was or give me a tracking number. Ultimately, they had to put in a "request" for me to cancel the order. I hope the money is refunded to my card soon and I never ever have to deal with these very incompetent and not helpful individuals again. Customer service seems under staffed considering the long wait periods, and ill-trained considering they cannot offer any garuntee of delivery or clear answer to any question. I am extremely dissapointed having had waited 2 weeks for this package and spent so much time trying to sort it out having to just cancel in the end, without an apology or attempt at trying to fix the problem from ewatches."

modified review This review was modified by kyndyll on December 19 2013 08:41:38 AM
Rating 4/102/5

"I have not received my watch yet, however I have had nothing but bad experiences with them... First watch I ordered I was informed after I purchased it was out of stock. That is fine, they refunded my money.

I order a second watch from them... They state it would come within 2 to 3 days, and it would sent out the following day because I ordered it on a Sunday. Great, sounds good!

It did not send out the following day so I emailed them. I recieved no response. I tried calling them, It rang for 2 minutes, I was then put on hold however no one spoke to me, for 30 minutes... Then someone did answer, however said nothing and was quite for about a minute... They then hung up...

I called back it said the number was disconnected... I hung up and called again was on hold for 10 minutes then I had to hang up. Called back said the number was disconnected... Called back was on hold for 30 minutes and hung up on again...

I then sent several emails and finally heard back from them, No apology just a tracking number. Alright, fine.

However I also do not get how it states the company is located in Hollywood Florida, but it is shipping from California...

I will see how it arrives, and I am sure it will be fine. Needless to say though, I am not impressed, and rather skeptical of this site.

Don't get me wrong it is just a watch I will live with or without it.

I am not a difficult person, I am rather fair actually, but being in sales I believe in good customer support, and if I call a company I am a customer of I expect to talk to someone.

I understand this is a busy season for them. If you need to hire temporary help, then hire help.

I will be sure to write another review when the watch comes in.

modified review This review was modified by FredC1987 on December 12 2013 11:50:28 AM

"I had ordered a watch said it went wherehouse ready to ship called days later they told me watch is out of stock So I picked 2 more watches same thing went to where oust for shipping called back said they were going to overnite never received email again called back only one of the watches is in stock these watches were a birthday gift order 2 weeks ago still no watch I will never order from this co ...horrible service"

"If they are able to provide a satisfactory delivery to Asia - Singapore, I don't see what is stopping the rest of the world from ordering from them.
Got my Invicta within 7 business days, and am pleased with the service from www.ewatches.com. There are other sites posting lower price than this site, but I am not going to take the chance.

Rating 6/103/5

"horrible shipping policy. They sold me a defective watch, ok, not their fault but they send the replacement requiring a signature from UPS without my consent or knowledge. They also will not let me waive the signature of arrange to have it sent to any other address. Now the watch gets sent back to them and have no way to get it. UPDATE . carrier will resend the watch without needing a signature. IF they would have told me up front it needed a signature I could have made prior arrangements. "

modified review This review was modified by razredge on July 16 2013 10:20:01 AM

"Prompt exceptional service and delivery. Fantastic pricing"

"I am a watch collector, and have never bought from ewatches .
I have ordered two watches in the last month, one an Invicta, the other a Swiss Legend. Both were delivered promptly, and in working order. I would most certainly order from you again.

Thanx!!

"Just can't seem to get the new watch fast enough.

Rating 4/102/5

"Todavia no he recibido el reloj de regalo para mi padre.Anteriormente he comprado y no tardaban mucho.Tuve que cancelar un reloj el mes pasado por que nunca me llego."

Rating 8/104/5

"Price was $15.00 dollars higher than original advertised."