Stores > eWatches.com

customerservice@ewatches.com
      866-799-2824

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review eWatches.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-28

FAKE SEIKO: NEVER BUY from EWatches.com:

"FAKE SEIKO: NEVER BUY from EWatches.com:
EWatches.com sold me a FAKE SEIKO Black Invoice #W2405340 for $39.99 on 11/25/16 arrived 12/20/16 wrong color, blue "SUR143P1" and $10 above agreed price at $49.00, they would not answer the phone or return E-mail, the number bars fell off of the dial 3/18/17, then I called the number on the FAKE warranty card four times and no one picked up. The warranty instruction were to mail the watch plus $10 more dollars, HA HA HA. So, I called my credit card company and disputed the charges on 3/28/17.

2017-02-21

Avoid this site!!

"My wife bought a Michael Kors watch and it arrived promptly. Unfortunately, the watch was too heavy and we got a return authorization to send it back. The watch came back to us as "undeliverable". We've tried calling, live chat and email and no one responds. I'm not sure this is a legitimate business....Save yourself stress and aggravation and avoid this site."

2017-01-31

Do not bother, the customer service is appalling

"This company has TERRIBLE customer service, if you are an international buyer dont even bother, i bought a watch in December from Australia and im still trying to get a refund, my watch arrived at the company in early jan , confirmed buy my carrier, and they still have not acknowledged that it has arrived or replied to any of my emails, and on another note some of the brands they sell cannot even get the batterie replacement without sending to them, so on the strength of these current issues i would advise strongly to shop elsewhere "

2016-07-15

watches with defects

"world of watches, and e watches sell their watches with defects, I bought 2 watches from them, and one was $2000.00, and the other was $250.00, and they both had defects, the first one had a buffed anti reflective coating on it, and the other had dirt inside the crystal, but the watches were deeply discounted, and I decided to fix them myself. if you want a better experience with a gray market dealer, Ashford and Jomashop are a better alternative.

2016-05-17

Extremely Disappointed

"I am going to give this company one more day to rectify the problem THEY have caused. If they don't, I going to blast it all over the place and let people know what kind of company this is. At this point I truly feel they can't be trusted! But we will see..........."

2015-11-30

"customer service is horrible, the toll free number is automated and you will wait over 45minutes with no answer, the local number is always busy no other lines. They didn't even send me a confirmation for may purchase after they were paid , thank God I purchased thru PayPal. I had to file a complaint with PayPal after 3 days of trying by emails and when they emailed me the order number it was incorrect. They advertise fast shipping for in stock which all my items were according to their website it is not so. I live in the same state only 20 miles from the company and still no info on my order after 5 days........... (Buyer beware) also the discount coupons they offer don't work"

2015-08-11

"I bought a watch for 150 dollars and they took $287 dollars out of my account none of the phone numbers are working to try call them about it and can't find an email address any where to try talk to them "

2015-05-16

"My first couple of transactions with ewatches.com went fine. Some good discounts on last years models of name brand watches. But when I had a return, they were horribly unresponsive. Would have been better off to take the defective watch they sent me and try to get it repaired. Sending back for an exchange was flushing my money right down the toilet."

2015-01-22

"IF YOU ARE A INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER YOU WILL GET 0 CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM EWATCHES, WORLD OF WATCHES OR ANY COMPANY THEY OWN. YOU PAY MORE MONEY TO GET THE WATCH, CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT DIFFERENCE IT MAKES TO THEM. THEY WON'T GIVE YOU A REFUND, REPAIR OR EXCHANGE IT. GOT WATCH FOR XMAS IT WORKED FOR HALF A DAY AND NOW I MIGHT AS WELL THROW IT IN THE GARBAGE. I MANAGE A CAR DEALERSHIP AND I WILL BE POSTING ALONG WITH ALL MY EMPLOYEES WARNING ANYBODY OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. NOT TO BUY FROM THESE COMPANIES. YOU MIGHT AS WELL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND FLUSH IT DOWN THE TOILET. I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT MY CONVERSATION WITH THE CUSTOMER REP AND THE PROMISE OF A CALL FROM SOME FICTIONAL MANAGER THAT NEVER HAPPENED. IHAVE BOUGHT 6 WATCHES FROM THIS COMPANY AND THIS HOW I WAS TREATED SO DON'T THINK THIS IS A ONE TIME FREAK THING, IF ANYONE DESERVED SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE OR AN EXCEPTION YOU WOULD THINK I WOULD. ANYHOW THIS COMPANY SUCKS AND THEY CAN GO BLEEP THEMSELVES. "

2015-01-05

"Pathetic experience !!! A terrible online site to put your money on stake !!! I ordered a Lucien Piccard watch. EWatches took the payment, then 2 days later, it sent me a mail saying that the payment could not be verified and hence, my order will not be shipped. They gave me a number to call in case I had any queries. I kept on calling the number 10 times, stayed on hold for more than 15 mins each time but there was no customer service representative to pick the call. Now my money is gone, I will not get the watch and I don't know what to do. "

2015-01-02

"I order a swiss Legend watch for my boyfriend...they told me the watch would arrived in four days cuz it was shipped d next day. Boy oh boy it didnt arrived the said date nd my bf bday was approaching fast. I was so stressed out had to constantly track my pakage online. Its took more than a week to get it delivered. I was so pissed had I missed my bf bday gift I would av shipped it rty bk to them. Good thing I.made d order 3weeks bfore his bday. Nwaz I got the watch nd it was nice. I hope he likes it. For there customer service its a mess they jst gonna waste ur time. I tried it no use. Am jst happy my package got here bfore his bday. "

2014-09-21

"I have bought 12 watches over the past 3 months and they were delivered within 3-4 days. I returned 2 and my credit card was refunded within 10 days. All are beautiful and priced really well."

2014-05-07

"I bought two Seiko 5 watches for a good price. Wore one for about two years, It lost about two minutes a week, Than it quit. Sent it back to e-watches with ten dollars. They said it would take four to six weeks to repair. It took about eight weeks. Watch works well,No longer looses time. I'm quit happy. People I talked with were brisk, but professional."

2014-04-02

"i bought a watch from e watches in december a invicta pro venom which is broken already tried to speak to e watches customer service and had the misfortune to deal with the most arrogant self centered rude unprofessional piece of work ever who told me to go away and deal with invicta direct as it was not her problem, after spending 28 mins on the phone from the uk to the us i got through and hey ho the phone went dead so i decided to destroy this absolute piece of rubbish and to warn any other uk or international people to avoid e watches at all costs and avoid invicta if you want good service and quality"

2014-01-14

"ewatches.com listed an item on the website and let us complete a purchase when the item was not in stock. They emailed 3 days later (though it was the next business day) that the item was not available. "Due to high demand, this item is no longer in stock. We value your time and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. As an accommodation we would like to convey to you the opportunity to have a 5% discount off of your next purchase with us (discount will be taken off the listed sell price). To redeem this offer please contact one of our qualified customer service representatives.""

Share eWatches.com's store rating

eWatches.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eWatches.com is not a merchant member
eWatches.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!