• Rating 4.00/10 24 reviews

eVitaminStore is not a merchant member
    eVitaminStore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • eVitaminStore contact information

"Everything is GOOD!

I was worried after reading negative comments about this company, but I had already placed my order. So, I knew I had to hope for the best.

I would DEFINATELY ORDER AGAIN! The prices at eVitaminStore surpass all others and shipping is reasonable. Larger sizes are available at eVitaminStore that I could not find through other online vendors.

My order came in COMPLETE on the 8th day after I placed it, and they threw in a sample of a product I asked for because I did not need the bulk quantity available.

So, if you're hesitant - don't be! I am pleased and will be a repeat customer. Price and service convinced me!

"I bought a few gallons of Organic Soap and I did not read the reviews before I bought the items. I did not hear anything for a few days and needless to say I received my Items. I am very pleased with the items and the prices. thanks for proving low cost Dr. Bonners soap.

Great Company!

"""BEWARE"" DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM EVITAMINSTORE.COM YOU WILL NEVER GET A PHONE NUMBER AND THEY WILL NEVER REPLY BY EMAIL AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR A MONTH NOW TO GET MY ORDER AND NOT ONE SINGLE REPLY BY EMAIL AFTER MORE THAN A DOZEN SENT REQUESTING MY ORDER. And clearly the wonderful response above is clearly someone working for evitaminstore.com, I mean come on don't make it so obvious next time.

STAY AWAY OR ITS YOUR LOSS

BE READY TO GIVE YOUR MONEY AWAY TO A SHADY COMPANY

"Stay away of this company. They don't answer the e-mails. I placed my order in March, it could not reach my country, it is now back to the United States. I'm waiting for 5 months for a refund and they REFUSE TO DO IT. Stay away. You might have luck to get your product, but if you face problems, BE READY to LOOSE YOUR MONEY!!!"

"I bought a lot of stuff from eVitaminstore.com and I have to say its been the worse experience I ever had. I don't know where my order is and its been weeks since I placed it. evitaminstore.com does not have a phone number so you can`t call and the staff does not answer emails timely. I filed a dispute with PayPal and then eVitaminstore.com came back with my account declined the purchase. I have a bank statement that proves otherwise. I am very upset and I promise I will get this settled. Follow-up in a few days :)..."

"WOW! What an incredible online experience!!!! I have never had a better online shopping experience than I did with eVitaminStore.com. The site was easy to use, and my order arrived in excellent condition and before the estimated delivery time. I emailed the customer service department with a question regarding my order and received a FAST and friendly response (which almost never happens with other online stores I use). Other ecommerce sites should strive to be as efficient and courteous as eVitaminStore.com. They truly understand the meaning of "customer service" Keep up the AMAZING job eVitaminStore.com. You made me a customer for life!!!!"

I was very pleased with my purchase from evitaminstore. The web site was very easy to use and the product was delivered in good time. I would plan to use this site in the future and would highly recommend it to others

"eVitaminStore is a fantastic online merchant. I've ordered several times from them in the last three months and each time I received my order on time and in perfect condition. And their prices are unbeatable."

"I have ordered from evitaminstore twice and can say I had no problems. I received my products in timely manner. I will say they don't email you a tracking number as stated though, I had to go back on the site and find out when it had been shipped. Other than that I have had not one problem with this company,thus far. I have placed another order on 3/8/11 we'll have to see what happens."

"I order from evitamin and paid with my paypal account on 6 dec 2010
i received nothing from e vitamin store and wrote to them 2 times with no response, I then put a claim in with paypal and have just received a response back from paypal today saying Unfortunately, at this
time we are unable to decide this claim in your favour

I do not understand this , i never received my product and the buyer protection that paypal say they offer their clients obviously does not work !, Now i have no faith in either company.

"They do not respond to my concerns about my order. Who do I file my dissatisfaction with? FCC???
Update: I found they had good reviews on Amazon.com, so I sent them an email from there and received a response the same day. Product was delivered today. So if you order from them go through Amazon.

modified review This review was modified by dukeofchippewa on January 24 2011 06:00:57 PM

"Placed an order with eVitaminStore.com on 1/10/11 and paid with PayPal. The funds were immediately transferred from my PayPal account.

Email stating "Your order has been processed successfully" on 1/11/11.

A tracking number was asked for and received on 1/13/11.

It's now 1/19/11 and my order has still not been shipped.

eVitaminStore.com is not responding to my emails or phone calls.

A fraud claim has been filed with PayPal.

" I ordered baby formula from EVitaminstore on 1/6... I paid through paypal & got confirmation the payment went through. On their website they state they will send an email with tracking # when order is shipped. I did not get an email from them so I sent them a request for tracking # and asked when the order will be mailed. 5 days past and no response. So I try to call them. A voicemail comes on stating that they do not answer inquiries through the phone only on-line. So I go onto paypal and open an complaint asking for this information. Well then I get a response from evitaminstore that my credit card company declined my payment. I paid through paypal 5 days ago and it is complete but they stat my CC company decline payment. Well I quickly called Paypal & they suggested that I file a formal complaint to get a refund.
Update -- I got the shipment -- and closed dispute with paypal - customer service is just too poor to order from again.

modified review This review was modified by Chrisjhab on January 20 2011 12:42:55 PM

"Horrible service. I placed a much needed order of protein on Jan 3 and was hoping i would get a tracking number the next day or so like it says on their website and maybe have my product by the end of the week.

I wish it would had been that simple, i waited 2 whole days and got no email with the tracking or confirmation but the money was taken from my bank account so i knew the order was already placed. I emailed them on Jan 5 asking if they had shipped out my items and waited till Jan 7 without any reply...

On Jan 7 i emailed them again asking if they could either send me a tracking number ASAP or give me a refund because i was frustrated. Sure enough i got a reply today Jan 8 with a tracking number from a Laura G.

So after checking the tracking number on UPS apparently my items were shipped Jan 7 which is 5 whole days from my order being placed and i will be receiving my package on Jan 13. I must admit this is going to be the last time i make business with this company. I used 2 day shipping and paid extra money for it and im going to receive my package 10 days after i placed my order... PATHETIC

"This is a review of evitaminstore.com. I had a bad experience. They were slow to ship the order. The order was placed on 11/3/10 and did not ship until 11/8/10 via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail. After e-mailing them about it and mentioning a problem with finding info about my order on their Web site, they did respond but only addressed one of the issues---about when or if the order had shipped. They gave wrong info according to the U.S.P.S.

I asked them to respond to my question about not being able to get info on my order from their Web site and pasted info refuting the ship date by the U.S.P.S. I never heard from them again.

I finally received the order on 11/12/10.

I would not choose to order from them again.